New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Vampires don't fix, they feed. So quit telling me to let you go snag a 1-up or I yank." He glares at Rainbow, flashes several glances at the dying victim, and gives her a 'why are you standing around?' look. "I'm talking about the other vampires. Are you two the only 'goody goody' ones, or are there more? And do you know anything useful about them?"

'I'm...not trying to snag this 1 up or whatever...."
    He sniffled, his cheeks stained with his vampy blood. "I only know of me and my sister, any other vamponies like I us...I don't know...as for those others...I don't know...they only appeared last night."
    He closed his eyes feeling his own cursed body reacting badly to the wood, as if though it were a venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow trots over to the dying stallion. The body is heavy and she is not int a position of strength. She struggles to drag Blitz anywhere and stops after a few steps.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy staggered over to the others, everything felt so dizzy and confusing. Last he remembered was dive-tackling the vampony, and now he just had a massive headache. He leaned himself against a crate and watched the interrogation with growing disgust. Sure they'd had to rough up some monsters before to get information, but this didn't sit right at all with him. Maybe it was the fact that the vampony was, after all, just a pony with some fancy abilities. Or maybe... Sandy glanced over at the weakened Blitz and the growing pool of blood.

He put a hoof on Rainbow's shoulder. "Here, let me get that." Blitz gently lifted up until he was supported by both his back and his magic. The stallion already was feeling cold; he had to hurry. He turned when he was a few paces in front of the vampony, and turned to face Zephyr. "Daniel, go grab me another stake. You, Zepha-somethin', how are you plannin' on magically fixin' this pony?"
    Daniel looks at Sandy from under the vampire. "...I'm a little busy here and are you crazy? Don't listen to him! You remember the bit about being a mind-raping, blood-sucking, soulless undead abomination??"

"Right, and all ponies are a shining example of virtues and goodness who would never harm each other, but then again I was last only a pony three years ago, what would I know about anything,"
    He monotoned and softly whimpered as his head tilted to the opposite side facing away from Sandy.

"I remember that bit, an' I also remember the bit where one of 'em saved my flank last night." Sandy glared back at Daniel. "I'm no doc, but I'd say this pony's maybe got a few minutes left t'live, at most. We take him outside, we leave it up t'luck whether or not he lives. I've already had two ponies die in this whole mess, I'm not havin' a third on my hooves." He looked back at Zephyr, making sure to avoid direct eye contact. "Let him answer the question; what do y'plan t'do t'save Blitz?"

Zephyr slowly turned his head painfully and stared at Sandy."Its part of our abilities, injecting his wounds with my saliva and a bit of my own blood. My sister taught me it, taught me the useful helpful ways we could use our blood. Blood to repair his damaged vessels, saliva to close the wounds. Its how she helped treat and saved lots of injured soldiers and civilians during the past two major attacks on the town, saving blood with blood." His head slowly moved upward, his pupils dilated, and stared at the ceiling at the mercy of these three.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Ember chuckled and moved over to her and hugged her from behind. "I'll keep you warm then." He opened his wings and wrapped them at her sides. "Is this a fey thing about cold stuff? Or have you never had ice cream before?"
    Lochbed signed, warmed by his coal. It was nice. The kelpie liked it and rewarded the kindness with a lick. "Ah just git c-c0cold fast that's all. Can ye eat all the rest of de ice cream?"

'I'm...not trying to snag this 1 up or whatever...."
    He sniffled, his cheeks stained with his vampy blood. "I only know of me and my sister, any other vamponies like I us...I don't know...as for those others...I don't know...they only appeared last night."
    He closed his eyes feeling his own cursed body reacting badly to the wood, as if though it were a venom.

"Right, and all ponies are a shining example of virtues and goodness who would never harm each other, but then again I was last only a pony three years ago, what would I know about anything,"
    He monotoned and softly whimpered as his head tilted to the opposite side facing away from Sandy.

Zephyr slowly turned his head painfully and stared at Sandy."Its part of our abilities, injecting his wounds with my saliva and a bit of my own blood. My sister taught me it, taught me the useful helpful ways we could use our blood. Blood to repair his damaged vessels, saliva to close the wounds. Its how she helped treat and saved lots of injured soldiers and civilians during the past two major attacks on the town, saving blood with blood." His head slowly moved upward, his pupils dilated, and stared at the ceiling at the mercy of these three.
    Rainbow states with her head low. "I am no doctor, scientist, or dungeoneer, so It is out to you two to decide what is down. That is an order."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed sighed, warmed by his coat. It was nice. The kelpie liked it and rewarded the kindness with a lick. "Ah just git c-c-cold fast that's all. Can ye eat all the rest of de ice cream?"
    "Of course," He leaned his head over past her shoulder and gobbled up the ice cream, resulting in a brain freeze. "Waaah...nggh...I shoulda ate that in smaller bites hahaha....but uh there you go, one ice cream free brownie for you."

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Don't let your feelings cloud your judgement here, Sandy. You let fangs get within a dozen paces of Blitz and he either charges and jumps us or 'helps' and turns him fully. Either way, if he goes free, chances of survival go from slim to none.

This is the battle, Sandy. This is the war for the greater good. You take the sacrifices and end the threat, or you cave and let many more die. There is no way this turns into a happy ending. You're not chosing between life or death.

You're choosing between us or them."

---

"actually, just wind strikes, you know, like those white missiles made out of air that can also shove ponies back a bit.... Nothing compared to hurricanes though...."
    "You break out some of those midair and you turn into a juggernaut."

Zaros, meanwhile, wisely drops his previous subject.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Barbarian in the Playground

There is no way this turns into a happy ending
    And for some reason, Asis then feels a pretty high disagreement.... and Luka some annoyance out of nowhere, they don't show it though

"You break out some of those midair and you turn into a juggernaut."
    "landing on top of enemies is better"

Zaros, meanwhile, wisely drops his previous subject.
    Aisis just turns her head away a bit, so she's still a bit down tho.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Sure, what do you feel like?"
    "Well, supposin' our friend here doesn't object, I've got some nice rolls for us! Ya like rolls, don't ya, Yohanna? Anything else is kind of dependant on how formal we're bein', of course."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Titan in the Playground

Daniel

"Don't let your feelings cloud your judgement here, Sandy. You let fangs get within a dozen paces of Blitz and he either charges and jumps us or 'helps' and turns him fully. Either way, if he goes free, chances of survival go from slim to none.

This is the battle, Sandy. This is the war for the greater good. You take the sacrifices and end the threat, or you cave and let many more die. There is no way this turns into a happy ending. You're not chosing between life or death.

You're choosing between us or them."
    Sandy grimaced, and looked away from the both of them. Blitz's blood was starting to run down his jacket; they were running out of time. Gosh darn it all, if only the Cap'n was here, she'd know what to do.

...or maybe she didn't have to be.

Sandy stood up straight and recited, "Captain's Protocol #1: The duty of any crewpony is to free ponies everywhere, to protect and defend with our very lives." He shook his head. "I don't think this," he pointed to the staked, immobilized, eye-bleeding Zephyr, "is the threat. The ones who attacked me last night didn't bother with subtly, and they certainly didn't bother with makin' me enjoy it. So why's he doin' all this nonsense now? Why make Blitz think he likes it when he could've just choked him out and be done with it? He acts completely different, and he sure as hay don't sound like th' one I ran into last night. I know this is a war, th' military's just about all I've ever known. But if the 'greater good' means lettin' an innocent pony die because we were too scared t'take a risk, then I don't want any part of that. And besides..."

Sandy snapped off a sharp chunk of broken barrel and lightly pressed it to Zephyr's back, right over his heart. "I'm not about t'let him run off. Blitz is gonna die before we find help, this may be our only shot at savin' him." He looked Daniel in the eye as best as he could. "Please, just let me do this. If he's tellin' th' truth, an' we let this pony die, I'm never gonna be able t'forgive myself."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Ogre in the Playground

"Do it. But I want you to remember one thing...Every failure since we got into the club has been and is on my hooves, not yours. If something else goes wrong and you blame yourself, I'm kicking your plot." Daniel could probably yank the stake out quickly, but he slowly slides it free, and releases his grip.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Titan in the Playground

"Do it. But I want you to remember one thing...Every failure since we got into the club has been and is on my hooves, not yours. If something else goes wrong and you blame yourself, I'm kicking your plot." Daniel could probably yank the stake out quickly, but he slowly slides it free, and releases his grip.
    "No promises...but I guess I'd be gettin' my flank kicked either way then." Sandy laid Blitz down in front of Zephyr, wounds within easy reach of his mouth. "If I see any blood goin' down your throat, this stake's goin' in your heart, got it?"

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Troll in the Playground

"No promises...but I guess I'd be gettin' my flank kicked either way then." Sandy laid Blitz down in front of Zephyr, wounds within easy reach of his mouth. "If I see any blood goin' down your throat, this stake's goin' in your heart, got it?"
    Good gravy train did it felt great not having a wooden stake through your stallionhood. Zephyr felt his body kicking into regeneration mode, mending the physical wound and driving away the poison of the cursed sharpened wood. He gasped in relief and moved himself closer to Blitz than where Sandy put him. Sure, the pool of blood and blood alone was tempting and intoxicating and all this was physically exhausting that he was hungry, but no, he withheld himself and whispered a 'thanks' to Sandy.

He snikt his fangs out and bit down into his foreleg and held his leg over Blitz's wound and let his blood drip into the wound. It bubbled for a moment as it seeped into the neck and began mend much like how his regeneration would mend him. He then leaned over Blitz's neck and gently spat against the wound as began to mend over until any signs of the bite mark completely disappeared. Afterwards he opened Blitz's mouth and fed him some of his blood. "It'll help jump start his recovery." He quietly explained.

"There...it will be a moment....but he'll be fine....and thank you,"
    He said softly to Sandy and looked down. "I'm sorry I tried to mind control you...I was just trying to get me extra time to get to him and save him."

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Titan in the Playground

Good gravy train did it felt great not having a wooden stake through your stallionhood. Zephyr felt his body kicking into regeneration mode, mending the physical wound and driving away the poison of the cursed sharpened wood. He gasped in relief and moved himself closer to Blitz than where Sandy put him. Sure, the pool of blood and blood alone was tempting and intoxicating and all this was physically exhausting that he was hungry, but no, he withheld himself and whispered a 'thanks' to Sandy.

He snikt his fangs out and bit down into his foreleg and held his leg over Blitz's wound and let his blood drip into the wound. It bubbled for a moment as it seeped into the neck and began mend much like how his regeneration would mend him. He then leaned over Blitz's neck and gently spat against the wound as began to mend over until any signs of the bite mark completely disappeared. Afterwards he opened Blitz's mouth and fed him some of his blood. "It'll help jump start his recovery." He quietly explained.

"There...it will be a moment....but he'll be fine....and thank you,"
    He said softly to Sandy and looked down. "I'm sorry I tried to mind control you...I was just trying to get me extra time to get to him and save him."
    Sandy watched him closely, tensing up when he leaned over the stallion's neck, but heaving a sigh of relief when the process was all done.

"Wait, you did what now?" Sandy knelt down and, rather foolishly, went and looked directly at his face again. "All I remember is you sayin' something, then wakin' up on the other side of th' room. What did...what did you make me do?!" he demanded with a hint of panic in his voice. Rainbow and Daniel didn't look too hurt, Daniel was a bit bruised up, but he didn't do that, did he?
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-11 at 12:35 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy watched him closely, tensing up when he leaned over the stallion's neck, but heaving a sigh of relief when the process was all done.

"Wait, you did what now?" Sandy knelt down and, rather foolishly, went and looked directly at his face again. "All I remember is you sayin' something, then wakin' up on the other side of th' room. What did...what did you make me do?!" he demanded with a hint of panic in his voice.

"I needed help, so I uh...glamoured you into helping me buy time, delay your companions, not that it helped at all, you tried to run to the door I remember,"
    He looked at Sandy curiously though, why the glamour didn't seem to really work. "But uh...my apologies."

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Right then. I'm going to ignore the excuse on the grounds of mind-numbing stupidity. Any other questions for the Joker? Because if not I have a special treat planned."

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I needed help, so I uh...glamoured you into helping me buy time, delay your companions, not that it helped at all, you tried to run to the door I remember,"
    He looked at Sandy curiously though, why the glamour didn't seem to really work. "But uh...my apologies."
    Rainbow injects flatly. "I did not appreciate you doing that to Sandy."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Troll in the Playground

^psst dunnae't forgit' Ember and Lochbed

Rainbow injects flatly. "I did not appreciate you doing that to Sandy."

"I did not appreciate having a wooden stake through my stallionhood,"
    He returned in flat before sighing and drooping his shoulders.

Daniel

"Right then. I'm going to ignore the excuse on the grounds of mind-numbing stupidity. Any other questions for the Joker? Because if not I have a special treat planned."

"What is going to take to convince you I am not the enemy? Seriously, you were the ones that attacked me first when I didn't even intentionally hurt anyone. Unless you lot really are vampony slayers then my words go on prejudiced ears,"
    He furrowed his brows and stared at the ground and hoofed at it. This was it, his second chance at life was going to end here, and he had yet to get laid, in either life. Darn it all, life and unlife was just unfair.

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh great. It figures there is bad news right bight I get pregnant." Hover sighs hard and looks at her friend. I can't have anything good. Heh."
    "Actually, no. It turns out, I have to leave and go back home." she says, looking fairly sad.

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Titan in the Playground

"Thank goodness." Sandy sat back with yet another sigh of relief. "Well, given the circumstances an' all that, I suppose I can accept-"

Daniel

"What is going to take to convince you I am not the enemy? Seriously, you were the ones that attacked me first when I didn't even intentionally hurt anyone. Unless you lot really are vampony slayers then my words go on prejudiced ears," He furrowed his brows and stared at the ground and hoofed at it. This was it, his second chance at life was going to end here, and he had yet to get laid, in either life. Darn it all, life and unlife was just unfair.
    Sandy joined Zephyr in looking dumbfounded at Daniel. "He just saved that pony's life an' everythin'! I'm tellin' you, we've got th' wrong vampony here. What're we goin' t'get out of attackin' him more?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-11 at 01:33 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Of course," He leaned his head over past her shoulder and gobbled up the ice cream, resulting in a brain freeze. "Waaah...nggh...I shoulda ate that in smaller bites hahaha....but uh there you go, one ice cream free brownie for you."
    "Och thank ye, Ember." Lochbed gave the noblecolt a lippy kiss on the cheek before turning to the brownie. After a bite, her mind is taken to heaven. "Och Awbade this is sooo gud."

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Actually, no. It turns out, I have to leave and go back home." she says, looking fairly sad.
    "It figures. I cannot have anything good. My best female friend is leaving me all alone." mopes Hover. A strange phenomenon appears surprisingly near the bottom of her eyes.

"Thank goodness." Sandy sat back with yet another sigh of relief. "Well, given the circumstances an' all that, I suppose I can accept-"

Sandy joined Zephyr in looking dumbfounded at Daniel. "He just saved that pony's life an' everythin'! I'm tellin' you, we've got th' wrong vampony here. What're we goin' t'get out of attackin' him more?"
    "We need to focus on the real culprits. Let's go to the alley and equip our weapons." suggests Rainbow. "Now!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Ettin in the Playground

"I isa' not gonna tells you nathin'!" He hissed and yelped and started to be generally loud. 'Masters! Masters come quicks! I finds you food!"
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Staccata applies more pressure down on the pony. If Gearstride weren't in his general face area, the mare would have just given him a concussion.

"You realize we can just drag you out, and that would be easier if you were unconscious."
    "Yes'a you coulds drag me outside, but you still wiell get no halps from me," The pony laughed madly against his painful leg hold and continued to yell loudly for his masters.
    "Then we shall," Silverpine said, already beginning to tire of this. It looked like this pony would need a dose of fresh air. "Gear, c'mon, let's haul him outside... and umm... whoever you are, you too."

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Troll in the Playground

The Spice Club Backroom Storage

And suddenly there was a crash through a window from above. "I got your message brother I--" Looking up would reveal on the catwalk, a slender pretty young unicorn mare with red fur, a rosewood red mane and tail, orange-red eyes, a black headband with a small bow (surprise color!) on her styled mane, and red wine colored peacoat. Obviously she had a favorite color (its totally green man). She also sported a fierce, confused and all around angry expression at the messy scene below.

"What in all of Tartarus is going here? I demand an explanation!"
    She barked after a second later a fast blur of red appeared fifteen feet away from them on ground floor. A hint of an equivalent to a ponyfied word for Spanish accent in her voice. She glowered equally at everypony.

"Be careful sister....they may be vampire slayers...well maybe this one,"
    He gestured at Daniel and kept himself in a submissive shoulder slump from the glaring of this mare.

Her eyes quickly flashed to Daniel whilst keeping the other two in mind. "Explanation. Now."

----------------------
    "Och thank ye, Ember." Lochbed gave the noblecolt a lippy kiss on the cheek before turning to the brownie. After a bite, her mind is taken to heaven. "Och Awbade this is sooo gud."

"That's good, if you have for room for seconds, there's still some leftover in the pan,"
    Aubade smiled and gestured at the brownie pan on the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Then we shall," Silverpine said, already beginning to tire of this. It looked like this pony would need a dose of fresh air. "Gear, c'mon, let's haul him outside... and umm... whoever you are, you too."

"Right, so should he be knocked out for easier dragging?"
    Gearstride asked keeping her leg hold on the struggling and yelling pony.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-11 at 07:52 AM.

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Ettin in the Playground

[B]

"Right, so should he be knocked out for easier dragging?"
    Gearstride asked keeping her leg hold on the struggling and yelling pony.
    "He can't exactly talk if he's knocked out though..." Silverpine thought for a moment, before reaching into his saddlebag and producing a hankerchief. He stuffed the cloth into the open pony's mouth. "There, that should at least quieten him down." He would help to move him out where possible.

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Firbolg in the Playground

"He can't exactly talk if he's knocked out though..." Silverpine thought for a moment, before reaching into his saddlebag and producing a hankerchief. He stuffed the cloth into the open pony's mouth. "There, that should at least quieten him down." He would help to move him out where possible.

"Well we could just wake him up later, we've got to put some distance behind us anyway,"
    Staccata comments, still advocating the unconscious minion point of view. As they presumably make their way back outside she continues, "It's going to take some somewhat drastic persuasion to get past, if any of the little rumors are flying around are true, the brainwashing. I hope you two are up to that."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well, supposin' our friend here doesn't object, I've got some nice rolls for us! Ya like rolls, don't ya, Yohanna? Anything else is kind of dependant on how formal we're bein', of course."
    S-sure! For some reason the zebra is shivering slightly. Never had them before.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Troll in the Playground

"Well we could just wake him up later, we've got to put some distance behind us anyway,"
    Staccata comments, still advocating the unconscious minion point of view. As they presumably make their way back outside she continues, "It's going to take some somewhat drastic persuasion to get past, if any of the little rumors are flying around are true, the brainwashing. I hope you two are up to that."

So, they take him outside the crypt will little problem, only to find the sun was right behind the mountains of Mt Trotia, the dark's washed in a dark orange-purple, as is the sky in mlp heh. Whatever they were going to do, they had maybe ten minutes tops.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-11 at 11:40 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Ettin in the Playground

So, they take him outside the crypt will little problem, only to find the sun was right behind the mountains of Mt Trotia, the dark's washed in a dark orange-purple, as is the sky in mlp heh. Whatever they were going to do, they had maybe ten minutes tops.
    (On the way out, they presumably introduce themselves? )

Since the light was fading, Silverpine decided to get straight to the point. "Okay buddy, just what are you doing in that dirty old crypt anyway?"

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Troll in the Playground

(On the way out, they presumably introduce themselves? )

Since the light was fading, Silverpine decided to get straight to the point. "Okay buddy, just what are you doing in that dirty old crypt anyway?"
    "Wats you think? Callin' masters to come eats ya," He cackled and wiggled against whatever was binding him, be it pony holds, or magically procured rope.

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Titan in the Playground

"It figures. I cannot have anything good. My best female friend is leaving me all alone." mopes Hover. A strange phenomenon appears surprisingly near the bottom of her eyes.
    Sunny hugs Hover.

"I'm Sorry Hover. It was great to see you again." Sunny says, hugging her friend as tightly as possible.

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Wats you think? Callin' masters to come eats ya," He cackled and wiggled against whatever was binding him, be it pony holds, or magically procured rope.
    Well Staccata's introduction would be purposefully vague with just statements that she's after the vampires, not giving her name and the like.

But that's interesting then. The minion just said something plural. There's more than one of his masters. "And do your masters have a name?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Ogre in the Playground

"What is going to take to convince you I am not the enemy? Seriously, you were the ones that attacked me first when I didn't even intentionally hurt anyone. Unless you lot really are vampony slayers then my words go on prejudiced ears,"
    He furrowed his brows and stared at the ground and hoofed at it. This was it, his second chance at life was going to end here, and he had yet to get laid, in either life. Darn it all, life and unlife was just unfair.
    "An act of Celestia, probably. Though, I have some bad news for you either way.

I'm not going to kill you. Well, re-kill you."

"Nothing, that's why I'm-"

The Spice Club Backroom Storage

And suddenly there was a crash through a window from above. "I got your message brother I--" Looking up would reveal on the catwalk, a slender pretty young unicorn mare with red fur, a rosewood red mane and tail, orange-red eyes, a black headband with a small bow (surprise color!) on her styled mane, and red wine colored peacoat. Obviously she had a favorite color (its totally green man). She also sported a fierce, confused and all around angry expression at the messy scene below.

"What in all of Tartarus is going here? I demand an explanation!"
    She barked after a second later a fast blur of red appeared fifteen feet away from them on ground floor. A hint of an equivalent to a ponyfied word for Spanish accent in her voice. She glowered equally at everypony.

"Be careful sister....they may be vampire slayers...well maybe this one,"
    He gestured at Daniel and kept himself in a submissive shoulder slump from the glaring of this mare.

Her eyes quickly flashed to Daniel whilst keeping the other two in mind. "Explanation. Now."
    "...Taking...seriously? Why the window? There are two doors right there.

Cliffnotes version. Fine. Your PhD brother forgot to mention he was apparently a new breed of good vampire before he started going Red Moon (Or whatever the Red Cross Equivalent here is) on this guy."
    He points at Blitz. "So, given we're loking for, y'know, soulless bona fide killers of the night, we saw a feeding vampire and kicked his plot from here to Canterlot.

Or, well, I kicked his plot from here to Canterlot. Sandy got bucking mind-raped by him. Which, by the way? Did nothing to help your excuse, Zeph. And so now, my plan is to take him to my father and regrow whatever else I took off."
    He glances at Zephyr.

"Yes, my super-threat is taking you to get healed. Fun, being in abject terror, isn't it? Or that was the plan until YOU barged in here.

Which, why would you call backup before you even knew why we were here?!"
    Cue pause.

"Alright, rant over. So, you going to let us get down to some medical attention, or d'you want a spot of tea first?"

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Troll in the Playground

Vampy Shenanigans

(Actually, he called for his sister during his interrogation ;D )

The mare listened for moment rolling her eyes at some parts not caring for the sarcasm and douchiness right now, maybe on Tuesdays but not today. "Zephyr get your flank over here!"

"Waah...o-okay sister,"
    He gulped and scrambled and dashed over to her.

"I feel like I'm only getting half of this bull**** sounding story and I'd like the whole story, especially one without an obviously biased slant, that this fool boy isn't even trying to hide,"
    She gestured for Zephyr to lower his head since he was like twice her size. She then touched her horn on his head as it glowed for a second. There was a swooshing noise, her eyes going all white for a second, and then it was done.

She then gave Zephyr a smack across the face. "You're an idiot." Zephyr submissively touched his cheek and backed down.

She then turned back to Daniel in disbelief. "Seriously? You ran a stake through his ****? What the **** is wrong with you? Who does that?"

"Well you three ****ers aren't going anywhere until I get my questions answered, its only fair after the terror session this miserable gelding maker ran. Keep your offer for a trip to get medical attention, he doesn't need it. So you can stop being sarcastic ***hole about it.

You may need it though if my questions aren't answered. And from what I saw in the memories, you stand no chance against me in combat, amateurs. Pfft. I spit at it."
    She spat on the ground.

The mare exasperatedly sighed and ran her hoof down her face. "So, everyone, let's get this ****ing pow wow going, now. And get me my ****ing spot of tea."

[and le me a waitin for Orzel and Amish]
    ---------------------------

Outside the Cemetery

Well Staccata's introduction would be purposefully vague with just statements that she's after the vampires, not giving her name and the like.

But that's interesting then. The minion just said something plural. There's more than one of his masters. "And do your masters have a name?"

"Yea! Your ma!" He cackled thinking he was hilarious with his 'your mom' joke. This prompted Gearstride to give him an Indian rope burn on his leg. "Ah ahhh ow...I is not tellin's you nathin'! Oooowoooogaah!"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-11 at 07:37 PM.