New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The petite pink pegasus patted the nurse's back. "Before I had Blaze, all I had was you and Mr. Grue. I'll miss you soooo much." says Hover.
    "I'll miss you too. I'll do my best to try and visit sometime." Sunny promises.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale doesn't know Fox Trot that well. Though she'd have noticed the physical similarities long before. Glad you approve. She winked and put her glasses back up.
    Awww, so their faux bonding with mostly yelling out in the woods meant nothing? Aw shucks j/k Balboa found himself leer-grinning, while Astrid rolled her eyes upward and shook her head.

'Twas then when the food came, some fancy looking vegetarian delights Benson doesn't feel like detailing, oh and Ammy's work lunch. He looked at it, his eyes lighting up, he always liked good food like his mares, delicious and nice to look at.

"So Miss Hay Bale, what are some of your hobbies?"
    He asked casually as a unicorn servant lifted up a forkful of whatever the food was as he helped himself to it.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Awww, so their faux bonding with mostly yelling out in the woods meant nothing? Aw shucks j/k Balboa found himself leer-grinning, while Astrid rolled her eyes upward and shook her head.

'Twas then when the food came, some fancy looking vegetarian delights Benson doesn't feel like detailing, oh and Ammy's work lunch. He looked at it, his eyes lighting up, he always liked good food like his mares, delicious and nice to look at.

"So Miss Hay Bale, what are some of your hobbies?"
    He asked casually as a unicorn servant lifted up a forkful of whatever the food was as he helped himself to it.
    Well let's see... She said cheekily, grinning wide. Kicking logic out and doing the impossible, songfighting for fun instead of survival, making up wild stories that make no sense and cause the listener's brains to implode, poisoning the 20 year-old scotch of fellow table guests while drinking vodka... She then drank down her vodka in a single gulp. Oh, and my personal favorite, telling perverted men that I poisoned something they just recently ate and/or drank. That's always a laugh.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Ya don't grow bread, silly! Well, not directly, at any rate. They're made of dough that's made from flour that's made from grain that's grown, though, so I guess ya can say it's kind of indirectly grown. Probly from one of the nearby farms."

Blades nudged Arvadraa. "So what was that weapon ya were thinkin' of?"
    "Deyja has her own crop field a ways from here. That's where I get most of our supplies anyway.

A lot like the discs you normally use, but more designed for returning and aerodynamics. Also, blunted."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Troll in the Playground

Well let's see... She said cheekily, grinning wide. Kicking logic out and doing the impossible, songfighting for fun instead of survival, making up wild stories that make no sense and cause the listener's brains to implode, poisoning the 20 year-old scotch of fellow table guests while drinking vodka... She then drank down her vodka in a single gulp. Oh, and my personal favorite, telling perverted men that I poisoned something they just recently ate and/or drank. That's always a laugh.

"Hahah....I had better watch out then around you,"
    He winked holding up his glass of bourbon and drank it anyway. Astrid didn't find it so amusing and would remind herself to make sure no food or drink was handled by this mare, ever.

"Such a firecracker you are, tickles me inside and down,"
    He lopsidedly grinned and tapped his hoof on the table for a refill. A servant quickly did so and as another refilled Hay Bale's vodka before going back to the background.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-12 at 12:51 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Titan in the Playground

"Hahah....I had better watch out then around you,"
    He winked holding up his glass of bourbon and drank it anyway. Astrid didn't find it so amusing and would remind herself to make sure no food or drink was handled by this mare, ever.

"Such a firecracker you are, tickles me inside and down,"
    He lopsidedly grinned and tapped his hoof on the table for a refill. A servant quickly did so and as another refilled Hay Bale's vodka before going back to the background.
    Oh right. I also like to hide firecrackers in people's stuff. It usually ends well. She drained the next glass a little too quickly. They usually think of something to do besides scream 'BOMB' and it's often hilarious.

There was this one time, i put a roman candle upside down in my friend's toilet and instead of screaming about bombs, he started freaking out about snakes. She chuckled. Lone Star's always good for a laugh. Or several.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-07-12 at 01:00 AM.

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"And would you like me to stick around and see if he's a bit more talkative,"
    Staccata jabs the prisoner minion while he's being dragged. "Or just watch to see if he's being followed?"
    Silverpine glanced sideways at this "benevolent" rogue. "You seem to know what you're doing. Keep an eye on him. I'll help."

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Troll in the Playground

Oh right. I also like to hide firecrackers in people's stuff. It usually ends well. She drained the next glass a little too quickly. They usually think of something to do besides scream 'BOMB' and it's often hilarious.

There was this one time, i put a roman candle upside down in my friend's toilet and instead of screaming about bombs, he started freaking out about snakes. She chuckled. Lone Star's always good for a laugh. Or several.
    Balboa tapped the table with his other hoof as Hay Bale would find her drink refilled. Never an empty glass. "Romane candle you say? Hahah....That's nice and all MmmmmMmm, but now I'm just a touch curious how well you are at subtly and self control, not that your playful side doesn't have its place. But the job will have moments where a little subterfuge will be needed."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine glanced sideways at this "benevolent" rogue. "You seem to know what you're doing. Keep an eye on him. I'll help."

"Sooo...taking him still to the Cirrus right?"
    Gearstride asked for confirmation to make sure she was on the same page as those two.
    -------------

Fox Trot

The mocha stallion was in a good mood at the moment considering what he had been up to with his lady friend. He held the mare in his legs and playfully kissed her neck, basking in the after glow. "Mmm, talk about afternoon delights....hehe....I feel much better now, thank you my sweet." He throatily chuckled and nuzzled her.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Deyja has her own crop field a ways from here. That's where I get most of our supplies anyway.

A lot like the discs you normally use, but more designed for returning and aerodynamics. Also, blunted."
    "Oh, that sounds nice! Smooth flyin' 'n it comes right back! ...Wait a moment, what's this about bluntin'? They don't work as well when they're blunted, ya know."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sooo...taking him still to the Cirrus right?"
    Gearstride asked for confirmation to make sure she was on the same page as those two.
    "I guess so," Silverpine said. "We could lock him in the storage room near the cargo deck."

Fox Trot

The mocha stallion was in a good mood at the moment considering what he had been up to with his lady friend. He held the mare in his legs and playfully kissed her neck, basking in the after glow. "Mmm, talk about afternoon delights....hehe....I feel much better now, thank you my sweet." He throatily chuckled and nuzzled her.
    "Now what are fillyfriends for?" Icy said, kissing him gently on the cheek. She let herself be held and relaxed in his warm hooves.

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Troll in the Playground

"I guess so," Silverpine said. "We could lock him in the storage room near the cargo deck."

"Whelp, that sounds like a plan,"
    She nodded.

"Hays..! I getsa say too you knows!"

"We should invest in a gag."

"Now what are fillyfriends for?" Icy said, kissing him gently on the cheek. She let herself be held and relaxed in his warm hooves.

"Mmm, I could think of some things, but I might get in trouble,"
    He grinned. "Just kidding, just kidding." He quickly went for the ear nibble to make up for his comment.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Titan in the Playground

"We are monster hunters as somepony said. Well Sandy and I are." explains Rainbow. Technically they are. Though vampires are not on their usual list of thing to blow up. "Though we rarely deal with pony sized foes."
    "Y'might've seen our ship on the outskirts of town." Sandy chimed in. Hopefully he was still allowed to do that.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Troll in the Playground

"We are monster hunters as somepony said. Well Sandy and I are." explains Rainbow. Technically they are. Though vampires are not on their usual list of things to blow up. "Though we rarely deal with pony sized foes."

"I see, well that explains some things,"
    She said adjusting her head band and deciding whether or not she oughta glamour them into forgetting this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Y'might've seen our ship on the outskirts of town." Sandy chimed in. Hopefully he was still allowed to do that.

"Heheh, you mean that tethered bucket of bolts? Yea...I've seen, you should really clean the top, it has bird **** everywhere,"
    She lightly chuckled for a second before glancing at Daniel.

"What about you Mister Jovus? You are obviously no ordinary civilian pony....your uh...combat skills...are...admirable,'
    She coughed into her hoof as if though she didn't actually want to compliment him.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, that sounds nice! Smooth flyin' 'n it comes right back! ...Wait a moment, what's this about bluntin'? They don't work as well when they're blunted, ya know."
    "That's the point. Just...hear me out. See, being blunt means the end result is unconsciousness instead of-"

"If you don't kill them the first time, they'll let you be able to take them down again. Or interrogation, prisoners, whatever suits your fancy. After all, it's fun watching them drop, so why not make more fun by dropping them again and again?

Pained moans sound really tingly, too. Better than what you get from slashing. Gurgling just doesn't have the same...ring."
    Stellar manages a totally unconcerned (even bored) expression and tone. She may as well be talking about what herbs she had in her eta this morning.

Arvadraa, of course, looks horrified, and leans in closer. "What...what are you-??"

"I'm a sociopath, remember?" Cue innocent tea sippage.

---

"What about you Mister Jovus? You are obviously no ordinary civilian pony....your uh...combat skills...are...admirable,'
    She coughed into her hoof as if though she didn't actually want to compliment him.
    "Well actually that's exactly what I am. I make my routes on the bardic trade. Strumming lutes, taking shots, et cetera.

But...well, to be blunt, my defense mechanism is a ruthless battle-hardened paranoid combat-trained emotionless alter ego. I've had some rough bush. Keeping me in check...makes the leash feel a lot like a noose.

Ah, beg pardon. Don't want to downcast with my emotional issues. But yeah. Aside from everyday life you could make a convincing case as to my abnormality. Though, like most things, you can't tell much about me just from a surface view."
    He smiles casually, letting the reference to the Cirrus' ship bounce around a bit to hopefully placate Sandy.

Meanwhile, he starts running flash-blitz battle tactics on how to restrain Rainbow if she goes berzerk in half a second.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-07-12 at 02:41 AM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Titan in the Playground

"Heheh, you mean that tethered bucket of bolts? Yea...I've seen, you should really clean the top, it has bird **** everywhere,"
    She lightly chuckled for a second before glancing at Daniel.
    From behind Rainbow, Sandy started taking looooooong, deeeeeeep breaths. His tail twitched erratically, betraying his near-overwhelming desire to tell this stuck-up, fancy-pants, namby-pamby, spoiled rotted city mare who wouldn't know a fine ship if it hit her upside the flank fine young lady how he felt about her constructive criticism.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Ettin in the Playground

"Whelp, that sounds like a plan,"
    She nodded.

"Hays..! I getsa say too you knows!"

"We should invest in a gag."
    "I'll make sure to mention that to the backers the next time they send the invoice," Silverpine said dryly, as he helped to lift the struggling prisoner.

"Mmm, I could think of some things, but I might get in trouble,"
    He grinned. "Just kidding, just kidding." He quickly went for the ear nibble to make up for his comment.
    Icy let her lips curl into a slightly evilious smile. "Oh ho ho. Fox, what else have you locked in that naughty, naughty mind of yours?" Looks like ear nibbles wasn't enough.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Troll in the Playground

From behind Rainbow, Sandy started taking looooooong, deeeeeeep breaths. His tail twitched erratically, betraying his near-overwhelming desire to tell this stuck-up, fancy-pants, namby-pamby, spoiled rotted city mare who wouldn't know a fine ship if it hit her upside the flank fine young lady how he felt about her constructive criticism.
    She eyed him from the corner of her eye and held in a bemused grin watching his reaction. "Hahah...I'm partially kidding....but you should really clean the top, pigeon **** is not good for it."

"Well actually that's exactly what I am. I make my routes on the bardic trade. Strumming lutes, taking shots, et cetera.

But...well, to be blunt, my defense mechanism is a ruthless battle-hardened paranoid combat-trained emotionless alter ego. I've had some rough bush. Keeping me in check...makes the leash feel a lot like a noose.

"Yeaaa......that actually brings out my pity, unfortunately during that state of being you don't come off as any better than the actual evil vamponies you're after, it blinds you. Believe me, I've been through and have my regrets."
    She gave him a pitying look and shook her head.

Ah, beg pardon. Don't want to downcast with my emotional issues. But yeah. Aside from everyday life you could make a convincing case as to my abnormality. Though, like most things, you can't tell much about me just from a surface view." He smiles casually, letting the reference to the Cirrus' ship bounce around a bit to hopefully placate Sandy.

"Maybe not, but the surface view I saw, that you showed me, struck too hard, that I almost wanted to tear off your head haha, funny, how life or rather unlife, is,"
    She whimsically sighed. "Not that I'm saying I'm a saint, far from it."

"I'll make sure to mention that to the backers the next time they send the invoice," Silverpine said dryly, as he helped to lift the struggling prisoner.
    Bridle Shores Prime Gearstride would have made a naughty joke here, but Grim Dark Verse' Gearstride withheld.

Icy let her lips curl into a slightly evilious smile. "Oh ho ho. Fox, what else have you locked in that naughty, naughty mind of yours?" Looks like ear nibbles wasn't enough.

"You know, I'm just going to assume I was so amazing this past hour that it unlocked something else in you,"
    He licked his lips and nibbled on her ears some more, getting playfully cocky with her. "Otherwise, I don't know how I could explain this...change of feelings about the perversity in my mind. Ahem, well, if you really want to know, first give me a kiss and I'll maybe tell you." He grinned mirroring her slightly evilish smile.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-12 at 03:28 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Titan in the Playground

She eyed him from the corner of her eye and held in a bemused grin watching his reaction. "Hahah...I'm partially kidding....but you should really clean the top, pigeon **** is not good for it."
    Sandy would've cleaned the top of it, if the world would stop kidnapping him and sticking him in the hospital long enough to get anything done. Oh, and if his fillyfriend would let him do actual work for once, that'd be nice. But like the good little soldier he tried to be, he kept his mouth shut. Apart from a single, muttered 'harumph' as he glanced somewhere other than the red mare.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He flushed now that he thought about this, b-but, they were just going to snuggle, it was a couple thing right? It passed time without feeling wholly unproductive. He bashfully smiled noting how sexy-cute she looked right now.

"Cold you say? You should wrap yourself in a blanket then, haha..I'm kidding..."
    He limped over to the bed and rested his crutch against it as he climbed on and laid next to her and put on a leg over her.
    "Teehee." Lochbed leaned onto Ember. She spots his bandaged leg and frowned. Time might beat her. "Umm... Ember."

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "I'll miss you too. I'll do my best to try and visit sometime." Sunny promises.
    Hover starts to.. (gasp).. cry. "You better"v

"Shhh."

Sandy would've cleaned the top of it, if the world would stop kidnapping him and sticking him in the hospital long enough to get anything done. Oh, and if his fillyfriend would let him do actual work for once, that'd be nice. But like the good little soldier he tried to be, he kept his mouth shut. Apart from a single, muttered 'harumph' as he glanced somewhere other than the red mare.
    "We've been busy lately. All those little factions of ponies. Not used to it." Rainbow explained. "So when did these new vamps show up.? Recently?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Troll in the Playground

"Teehee." Lochbed leaned onto Ember. She spots his bandaged leg and frowned. Time might beat her. "Umm... Ember."

"Mmm, what is it Lochbed?"
    He asked as he moved himself a bit to hold Lochbed with all fours, putting his bandaged leg on top of her hind legs.

"We've been busy lately. All those little factions of ponies. Not used to it." Rainbow explained. "So when did these new vamps show up.? Recently?"

"The other night, came across three, dirtied my old jacket, one ran away, fought two, those dirty ****s, but I managed to kick their ass before the ******* ran away too. I was hoping to kill them, lessen their numbers slowly but surely. I spit at them."
    She spat on the ground.

"I was trying to track them and I could sense there were....many...too many for even I to handle alone without preparation, and then not even then."
    She said softly, scrunching her brows.

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Dwarf in the Playground

"That's the point. Just...hear me out. See, being blunt means the end result is unconsciousness instead of-"

"If you don't kill them the first time, they'll let you be able to take them down again. Or interrogation, prisoners, whatever suits your fancy. After all, it's fun watching them drop, so why not make more fun by dropping them again and again?

Pained moans sound really tingly, too. Better than what you get from slashing. Gurgling just doesn't have the same...ring."
    Stellar manages a totally unconcerned (even bored) expression and tone. She may as well be talking about what herbs she had in her eta this morning.

Arvadraa, of course, looks horrified, and leans in closer. "What...what are you-??"

"I'm a sociopath, remember?" Cue innocent tea sippage.
    Blades thought this over, not really paying much mind to Stellar's casual sadism and Arvadraa's horror. "Well, it'd probly make practicin' easier, 'cause then targets can be reused 'n we could train against each other! Of course, it could get kind of dull 'cause there's a lot more ya can do with sharp weapons, 'n sometimes, stunnin' instead of killin' just doesn't cut it..."

One more bad pun later, she made up her mind. "Well, there's no point in not havin' some of each! Makes 'em more versatile when ya've got some sharp 'n some not!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Ettin in the Playground

Bridle Shores Prime Gearstride would have made a naughty joke here, but Grim Dark Verse' Gearstride withheld.
    (Aw. )

"You know, I'm just going to assume I was so amazing this past hour that it unlocked something else in you,"
    He licked his lips and nibbled on her ears some more, getting playfully cocky with her. "Otherwise, I don't know how I could explain this...change of feelings about the perversity in my mind. Ahem, well, if you really want to know, first give me a kiss and I'll maybe tell you." He grinned mirroring her slightly evilish smile.
    "You assume I won't punish you for having such thoughts," Icy said, purring a little at the pleasant sensation of her ears being nibbled. "I may forgive, but I won't forget. Now are you going to be a good boy or not?" She still held that slightly evilious smile.

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Well ya know, not everypony's got a built-in landing system."
    "Or maybe trained doing it since being a foal..."

"...Not me, for sure."

"Said Mr. Sunshine."
    "..."
    "I just know we have one that is here because his name is Stormshield"
    "So, where are we going to eat?"

Though she seems to not be screwed by the pancakes.... But is still, a bit
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-12 at 12:29 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Bugbear in the Playground

Blades thought this over, not really paying much mind to Stellar's casual sadism and Arvadraa's horror. "Well, it'd probly make practicin' easier, 'cause then targets can be reused 'n we could train against each other! Of course, it could get kind of dull 'cause there's a lot more ya can do with sharp weapons, 'n sometimes, stunnin' instead of killin' just doesn't cut it..."

One more bad pun later, she made up her mind. "Well, there's no point in not havin' some of each! Makes 'em more versatile when ya've got some sharp 'n some not!"
    Er... yes. Could you maybe teach me how to fight?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeaaa......that actually brings out my pity, unfortunately during that state of being you don't come off as any better than the actual evil vamponies you're after, it blinds you. Believe me, I've been through and have my regrets."
    She gave him a pitying look and shook her head.
    "Fortunately, practice makes perfect. Like what I said about the leash. Don't worry about the pity, I've come to terms a long time ago."

"Maybe not, but the surface view I saw, that you showed me, struck too hard, that I almost wanted to tear off your head haha, funny, how life or rather unlife, is,"
    She whimsically sighed. "Not that I'm saying I'm a saint, far from it."
    Daniel shrugs. "In fairness, I knew he'd regenerate. ...I wonder if that makes it better or worse..."

"The other night, came across three, dirtied my old jacket, one ran away, fought two, those dirty ****s, but I managed to kick their ass before the ******* ran away too. I was hoping to kill them, lessen their numbers slowly but surely. I spit at them."
    She spat on the ground.

"I was trying to track them and I could sense there were....many...too many for even I to handle alone without preparation, and then not even then."
    She said softly, scrunching her brows.
    Daniel takes off his sunglasses and waits a moment. "Sounds like we need to..." He slips them back on. "Show them the light."

You can almost hear his inner monologue providing a 'YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH'.

---

"Um. Right." Stellar just gives Arvadraa a sideways smirk/glance.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "..."
    "I just know we have one that is here because his name is Stormshield"
    "So, where are we going to eat?"

Though she seems to not be screwed by the pancakes.... But is still, a bit
    "I'll be honest...I only know four places hereabouts, and none of them sell food. Drinks, cadavers, sleep and arrest warrants, rather."

---

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Er... yes. Could you maybe teach me how to fight?
    "In a universal sense, or do you have a preconcieved style? Weapons, hoof-to-hoof, magic?"
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-07-12 at 11:31 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa tapped the table with his other hoof as Hay Bale would find her drink refilled. Never an empty glass. "Romane candle you say? Hahah....That's nice and all MmmmmMmm, but now I'm just a touch curious how well you are at subtly and self control, not that your playful side doesn't have its place. But the job will have moments where a little subterfuge will be needed."
    Suddenly Hay Bale was invisible.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Let's get this dome with. Can you track the other vampires with your powers?" She rubs her hooves together and misses her crossbows.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Titan in the Playground

Hover starts to.. (gasp).. cry. "You better"v
    Sunny hugs Hover about as tight as she can without constricting her airflow. "Trust me, I couldn't live with myself if I didn't get to visit you sometime." she says. She's crying a little too, since it could be a long time before she sees her best friend again.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mmm, what is it Lochbed?"
    He asked as he moved himself a bit to hold Lochbed with all fours, putting his bandaged leg on top of her hind legs.
    "Do ye think ye could ever loch me a lot?" whispered the fae beast in her glamoured voice. She pouted and leaned more into him. "Are ye injoying me?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Sunny hugs Hover about as tight as she can without constricting her airflow. "Trust me, I couldn't live with myself if I didn't get to visit you sometime." she says. She's crying a little too, since it could be a long time before she sees her best friend again.
    Hover lets go of Sunny. Her sniffles are loud and wet. "Come to my room. If you are going, you might as well have the maid of honor dress I made for you. Between you have it than it be here when this ship explodes."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Troll in the Playground

"You assume I won't punish you for having such thoughts," Icy said, purring a little at the pleasant sensation of her ears being nibbled. "I may forgive, but I won't forget. Now are you going to be a good boy or not?" She still held that slightly evilious smile.
    "Nope," He said cheekily as he continued his affections paying attentions to her once obscure sensitive spots he came to learned about from field experience.

Suddenly Hay Bale was invisible.

"Hahah, splendid, but I meant also in a social setting, where I may have to have you at my side as I speak with dignitaries. You keeping an eye for ne'der wells, and all that jazz."

"Let's get this done with. Can you track the other vampires with your powers?" She rubs her hooves together and misses her crossbows.

"So optimistic. Yes, sorta, I can sense them when they're near by but that also means they can sense me, but its short ranged. You really don't think you'll accomplish this in one night, by yourselves right? It makes me wonder how much of words are falling on a deaf and foolhardy wars."

"Do ye think ye could ever loch me a lot?" whispered the fae beast in her glamoured voice. She pouted and leaned more into him. "Are ye injoying me?"
    He furrowed his brows and pouted in thought. He felt like he had this conversation before. "Ah...uhm...I think so...we're ah getting there, heh." He said though he could not understand why he couldn't be truthful to himself, he knew he liked her a lot from his experience earlier today. That he did feel something more than obligation. "Yea...you've made my life interesting...well more interesting...its uh been going crazy a lots with other stuff...ah...but even all that, its nice to know back home I have a cute fillyfriend." He paused for a moment and rubbed his hooves against one of hers. "What about me? A-are you enjoying me?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-12 at 12:54 PM.