New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh, right! Ya're pretty good unarmed, aren't ya, Arvadraa! Of course, ya've got special powers to back it up, but ya've still got some sneaky skills there." Blades winked.

"It depends on yar style, of course! Knives aren't the strongest, but they're easy to carry 'n conceal, very versatile 'n good for both short 'n long range. Swords are very flexible, but some ponies prefer the sheer power of an axe. 'N then there's the spear for if ya're more defensive, or the mace if ya just like smashin' things. 'N that's just the close range weapons! What style do ya think suits ya?"
    Probably a knife, then. What do you use?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Probably a knife, then. What do you use?
    "Good choice! Of course, I don't use a knife myself. Rather, I prefer..." Blades drew several very sharp-looking daggers. "...lots of knives! 'N disks too when throwin', 'cause they're quite good for that.

"Now, when ya're usin' daggers in close quarters, ya need to be careful 'cause ya don't have much reach, but they're very manoeuvrable 'cause they're so light. 'N at long range, ya need to make sure the blade hits first, but the short length doesn't matter as much 'n once ya get good, ya'll be throwin' 'em mighty fast, 'n they're pretty painful! So which would ya like to learn first?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy scratched his head, frowning and trying to not look as big a fool as he sounded. "I dunno, must've...must've been some story I heard a long time ago. B-but that's all we got right now. If'n we're supposed t'beat these things, it'd help t'know what all we're up against."

"Well, with a full strength vampony, you're up against a foe who can move at fast speeds, wield super strength, sharp senses, mind altering powers, regeneration, and then there's the mess with what type of pony you were before you were changed, earth vamponies all have twice the increased physical abilities than what they already have, pegasi vamponies of course have their flight but its upgraded to super speed flight, and then unicorn vamponies....well undefined given the range of magic abilities. I myself can peek into recent memories....and also older buried ones with a lot more time, then of course, there's the passive ability where all vamponies can sense each other at certain ranges. Then it gets more complicated...oi....the older you are/have long been around, you're even stronger, its messy, but I had two hundred something years to figure some of these things out,"
    She shook her head and oi vey'd.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Well, with a full strength vampony, you're up against a foe who can move at fast speeds, wield super strength, sharp senses, mind altering powers, regeneration, and then there's the mess with what type of pony you were before you were changed, earth vamponies all have twice the increased physical abilities than what they already have, pegasi vamponies of course have their flight but its upgraded to super speed flight, and then unicorn vamponies....well undefined given the range of magic abilities. I myself can peek into recent memories....and also older buried ones with a lot more time, then of course, there's the passive ability where all vamponies can sense each other at certain ranges. Then it gets more complicated...oi....the older you are/have long been around, you're even stronger, its messy, but I had two hundred something years to figure some of these things out,"
    She shook her head and oi vey'd.
    "Then let's just hope we're dealin' with a bunch of young bucks." Sandy said with a jovial grin. Inwardly, he was completely dumbfounded and despairing of their chances of victory (apart from using the wave motion gun again), but a good soldier never gave up hope. At least, they always seemed like they hadn't given up hope. That was probably a Captain's Protocol somewhere. "Thanks for all your help, Miss M."

He gave a brief nod to Zephyr as he turned to follow Rainbow. "'Pologies again 'bout jumpin' you like that, we had right good reason t'be suspicious." He rummaged about in his pockets and hovered over some bits. "Give that t'Blitz when he wakes up. Tell him...tell him Sandstorm wanted t'be sure he was alright after his...accident."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-13 at 02:42 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Insert comical series of head-swinging look trades between the vamp couple and the Cirrus couple.

"Right. So. Before the awkward meter hits 9,000..." He sidesteps out the door with Sandy and Rainbow.

Once they're outside, he mutters something about sitting on top of a couple superweapons and freakin' healing and something about a doctor. Then he adjusts his glasses. "Right then. Problem solved, I suppose. Wish your friends luck for me."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Troll in the Playground

"Then let's just hope we're dealin' with a bunch of young bucks." Sandy said with a jovial grin. Inwardly, he was completely dumbfounded and despairing of their chances of victory (apart from using the wave motion gun again), but a good soldier never gave up hope. At least, they always seemed like they hadn't given up hope. That was probably a Captain's Protocol somewhere. "Thanks for all your help, Miss M."

He gave a brief nod to Zephyr as he turned to follow Rainbow. "'Pologies again 'bout jumpin' you like that, we had right good reason t'be suspicious." He rummaged about in his pockets and hovered over some bits. "Give that t'Blitz when he wakes up. Tell him...tell him Sandstorm wanted t'be sure he was alright after his...accident."
    Zephyr briefly glanced at him and nodded taking the Bits as he put the out of it Blitz on his back. He flew up to the cat walk and towards the broken window waiting for Miss M.

The red mare gave Sandy a wink. "See you later tonight Senior Shores." She totally trolled and in flash was up on the catwalk. She dropped a bag of Bits, for the window. And with that, the two vamponies and their food Blitz were off into the night.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Zephyr briefly glanced at him and nodded taking the Bits as he put the out of it Blitz on his back. He flew up to the cat walk and towards the broken window waiting for Miss M.

The red mare gave Sandy a wink. "See you later tonight Senior Shores." She totally trolled and in flash was up on the catwalk. She dropped a bag of Bits, for the window. And with that, the two vamponies and their food Blitz were off into the night.

Rainbow nodded her head as the vamponies left to say goodbye. Then she turned to Sandy. "Sandy, lets get my weapons before I strangle some pony."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy marched stiffly out the door behind the other two ponies.

Must...not...react...fillyfriend...will...murder me...

Try as he might, he couldn't stop a little dab of red from growing and spreading over his cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

Insert comical series of head-swinging look trades between the vamp couple and the Cirrus couple.

"Right. So. Before the awkward meter hits 9,000..." He sidesteps out the door with Sandy and Rainbow.

Once they're outside, he mutters something about sitting on top of a couple superweapons and freakin' healing and something about a doctor. Then he adjusts his glasses. "Right then. Problem solved, I suppose. Wish your friends luck for me."
    Sandy offered his hoof to shake. "Pleasure workin' with you, but next time, maybe think about just stakin' his leg or somethin'?" he said with a lopsided grin, smile hopefully hiding his flushing cheeks. "Gets the job done, an' keeps things less awkward if we've got th' wrong pony.."

He couldn't shake the feeling that they were forgetting something back in the club, but as the dice roller would have it, he just couldn't put his hoof on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow nodded her head as the vamponies left to say goodbye. Then she turned to Sandy. "Sandy, lets get my weapons before I strangle some pony."
    And that put an end to further joking around. "Right, let's all get our stuff an' head back t'report. Maybe the Cap'n and Silverpine found somethin' too."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-13 at 05:04 AM.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Troll in the Playground

repostin' for 'prosperity'

"Good. AG's miss you if you died. The fae filly tickled his chin and kissed the area between chin and lips. "Anything Ah can do for ye?"
    He chortled at the ticklish kiss there. "Mmmm, there's nothing I can think of right now..or are you talking about something long term?"

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy marched stiffly out the door behind the other two ponies.

Must...not...react...fillyfriend...will...murder me...

Try as he might, he couldn't stop a little dab of red from growing and spreading over his cheeks.

Sandy offered his hoof to shake. "Pleasure workin' with you, but next time, maybe think about just stakin' his leg or somethin'?" he said with a lopsided grin, smile hopefully hiding his flushing cheeks. "Gets the job done, an' keeps things less awkward if we've got th' wrong pony.."

He couldn't shake the feeling that they were forgetting something back in the club, but as the dice roller would have it, he just couldn't put his hoof on it.

And that put an end to further joking around. "Right, let's all get our stuff an' head back t'report. Maybe the Cap'n and Silverpine found somethin' too."
    And Rainbow remembers nothing as well and heads for her precious crossbows. She missed them so.

repostin' for 'prosperity'

He chortled at the ticklish kiss there. "Mmmm, there's nothing I can think of right now..or are you talking about something long term?"
    "Anything. Short term. Long term. To Term. In term. Wheat germ. Mane perm." Lochbed nuzzled into the stallion's neck and shoulder.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Ettin in the Playground

"I can think of some things...to--"
    He naughtily whispered into her ears and grinned. His heart was beating fast, tingling with excitement having this filly in his hold. And then his tummy growled again. "Urgh...what time is it anyway? Not that I'm in any hurry to go or anything, hehe."
    "I think it's time for a long overdue dinner," Icy said, though her ears was visibly red from the sweet whispers of Fox. She reluctantly wriggled out of his embrace, and stood up, fussing with her mane.

"Yea, but hey, its not like we didn't luck out...we have a lead sorta, there's a very high chance that could have been a vampony lair, unless this fella' we caught is just a random crazy kook playing make believe, hahah..."
    She wanly smiled and sat next to him laying her head on his shoulders a little tired, but not sleepy. "Hmmm, what a day."
    "What a day indeed," Silverpine said, smiling wanly at her cute head snuggled on his shoulder. "Though par for the course for the Cirrus crew."

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Troll in the Playground

"Anything. Short term. Long term. To Term. In term. Wheat germ. Mane perm." Lochbed nuzzled into the stallion's neck and shoulder.
    "I think for now, here, I'm good with this, with a cute fillyfriend to hold, maybe I'll think of something later," He gave her a little peck on the cheek and looked up at the ceiling with a goofy smile. This mostly crappy day, considering all those shenanigans, was made better a bit here.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I think it's time for a long overdue dinner," Icy said, though her ears was visibly red from the sweet whispers of Fox. She reluctantly wriggled out of his embrace, and stood up, fussing with her mane.
    "Dine out or at home?" He asked fussing with his own mane, getting it back to its tussled but neat look. He took a moment to admire her flank before getting up and goosing her. "Hehe..sorry...couldn't help it." He nuzzled her cheek. "Mmm, we can go out, to a nice restaurant, unless you're up for cooking."

"What a day indeed," Silverpine said, smiling wanly at her cute head snuggled on his shoulder. "Though par for the course for the Cirrus crew."

"And of course I doubt its not over haha...Mmm.....I'm considering some coffee here, want me to make you a cup of joe?"
    She asked casually picking up his right hoof with hers and flicking off an annoying speck of dirt.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He just sees her flying on her boulder and just pulls his sword with a lock on his foreleg.... Which would be actually really rare for him to do instead of telekinesis, then the sword is suddenly imbued in humongous amounts of pure dark power AKA a LARGE black fog with green and purple arcs, and as Barb's just close, he swings HARD, like, enough strength and power to possibly send it away, or block it, or not .... At least hoping it works since it's shimmerite and he doesn't know how strong Barb actually is

"ok"
    He follows Aero.
    Valley
    Oh, he sends it flying away, but not before Barb flows out of it, covered in Shimmerite, and going to send a punch to his...er...special parts.
    And with her metal bending ability...I doubt his armor will do much.

---

Aero
    Aero will lead him to the outdoors movie theater, where they were going to be playing The Amazing Spiderpony.
    "Ya want popcorn or something, kiddo?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Ettin in the Playground

"Dine out or at home?" He asked fussing with his own mane, getting it back to its tussled but neat look. He took a moment to admire her flank before getting up and goosing her. "Hehe..sorry...couldn't help it." He nuzzled her cheek. "Mmm, we can go out, to a nice restaurant, unless you're up for cooking."
    Icy yelped as Fox goosed her, and retaliated with a light tail smack on the nose. She didn't seemed all too offended by it though. "I rather not burn my house down just to make dinner, so dine out it is."

"And of course I doubt its not over haha...Mmm.....I'm considering some coffee here, want me to make you a cup of joe?"
    She asked casually picking up his right hoof with hers and flicking off an annoying speck of dirt.
    Silverpine nodded. "You know mine. Black, with sugar."

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Titan in the Playground

And Rainbow remembers nothing as well and heads for her precious crossbows. She missed them so.
    Once Daniel responded, Sandy would go along too.

16. - Top - End - #1216

"Good choice! Of course, I don't use a knife myself. Rather, I prefer..." Blades drew several very sharp-looking daggers. "...lots of knives! 'N disks too when throwin', 'cause they're quite good for that.

"Now, when ya're usin' daggers in close quarters, ya need to be careful 'cause ya don't have much reach, but they're very manoeuvrable 'cause they're so light. 'N at long range, ya need to make sure the blade hits first, but the short length doesn't matter as much 'n once ya get good, ya'll be throwin' 'em mighty fast, 'n they're pretty painful! So which would ya like to learn first?"
    Oh, I can throw well! Do you have a target?

Yohanna picks up a spare knife and hoofa it nervoualy, but with a grin on her face.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh, I can throw well! Do you have a target?

Yohanna picks up a spare knife and hoofa it nervoualy, but with a grin on her face.
    "Oh, I was just thinkin' we'd find one of those really big rats we have around here..." Blades paused, glanced at Arvadraa, and changed her mind about what she was going to say next. "...or if ya prefer, I've got a spare, empty armour stand for ya to practice against. At least, until the dull-edged ones are ready."
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-07-13 at 01:33 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Ogre in the Playground

He couldn't shake the feeling that they were forgetting something back in the club, but as the dice roller would have it, he just couldn't put his hoof on it.[/COLOR]
    "Likewise, Sandy. And fair enough, I'll keep that in mind. Do me a favor and keep safe."

---

"Oh, I was just thinkin' we'd find one of those really big rats we have around here..." Blades paused, glanced at Arvadraa, and changed her mind about what she was going to say next. "...or if ya prefer, I've got a spare, empty armour stand for ya to practice against. At least, until the dull-edged ones are ready."
    "No need for either. Just use me. It's a better simulation, especially once we get to vital organs and aiming for same." She taps her pitch-black coat. "Knives won't hurt me."

"Dodge if something goes wrong, Shadowmare. You're existing for two now, remember."

"Oh yes, I couldn't possibly imagine the horror of letting the good doctor get hurt."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Valley
    Oh, he sends it flying away, but not before Barb flows out of it, covered in Shimmerite, and going to send a punch to his...er...special parts.
    And with her metal bending ability...I doubt his armor will do much.
    And then he attempts to use telekinesis to hold her right there, otherwise, jump away from her worse-than-headshot attack

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    Aero will lead him to the outdoors movie theater, where they were going to be playing The Amazing Spiderpony.
    "Ya want popcorn or something, kiddo?"
    "With honey!!" he almost shouts, cheered up again
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I think for now, here, I'm good with this, with a cute fillyfriend to hold, maybe I'll think of something later," He gave her a little peck on the cheek and looked up at the ceiling with a goofy smile. This mostly crappy day, considering all those shenanigans, was made better a bit here.
    She saw this image before in her watching of ponies. A phrase appeared half of the time. Perhaps Ember would flip head. Then she would need to understand the phrase. "Excuse my departure. Ah shall return." She said suddenly. The Kelpie slinked out of Ember"legs and race back down to the first floor. "Awbade! Awbade! What is love?" Yeah
    Oh,i don't know why you're not there
    I give you my love, but you don't care
    So what is right and what is wrong
    Gimme a sign

"Likewise, Sandy. And fair enough, I'll keep that in mind. Do me a favor and keep safe."

---[/COLOR]
    Once Daniel responded, Sandy would go along too.
    So once they get to the alley, the sniper darts over to back of the dumpsters and cradles her weaponry. "Ssshhh. Mommy is here."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Troll in the Playground

Icy yelped as Fox goosed her, and retaliated with a light tail smack on the nose. She didn't seemed all too offended by it though. "I rather not burn my house down just to make dinner, so dine out it is."

"Alright then, what is that my lady craves, aside from my lips?"
    He smirked, his nose tickling a little from her little tail smack. He then glanced off to the side dropping his smirk. "Mmm...my love, could we drop by my house first? I'd like to...drop off the duffel bag."

Silverpine nodded. "You know mine. Black, with sugar."

"Alright, I'll be right back,"
    She stretched a bit before getting up and walking away. From within the room the minion pony was locked in, loud laughter could be heard, the banging having had stopped.

She saw this image before in her watching of ponies. A phrase appeared half of the time. Perhaps Ember would flip head. Then she would need to understand the phrase. "Excuse my departure. Ah shall return." She said suddenly. The Kelpie slinked out of Ember"legs and race back down to the first floor. "Awbade! Awbade! What is love?"

Yeah
    Oh,i don't know why you're not there
    I give you my love, but you don't care
    So what is right and what is wrong
    Gimme a sign
    ()

"Huh? Oh uh..."
    Aubade paused in surprise at the sudden appearance of Lochbed in the kitchen. Aubade herself was was trying to figure out a menu for tonight with the given ingredients available.

"Uhm...welll Miss Lochbed....Love is...I suppose a sort of deep affection and attachment one has for another or object."

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy waved to Daniel as they left. "I'll do my best on that front, stay safe y'self!"

So once they get to the alley, the sniper darts over to back of the dumpsters and cradles her weaponry. "Ssshhh. Mommy is here."
    Sandy let Rainbow cuddle her weapons as he put his armor back on and bolted on his knives. Then he'd wait patiently for the magenta mare to finish.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Firbolg in the Playground

She stretched a bit before getting up and walking away. From within the room the minion pony was locked in, loud laughter could be heard, the banging having had stopped.
    Meanwhile, Staccata's still roaming out just outside of sensor range, or just inside sensor range. It's not like she knows what sensor range is. She still has a suspicion that some vampony would be retrieving their minion.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Ettin in the Playground

"Alright then, what is that my lady craves, aside from my lips?"
    He smirked, his nose tickling a little from her little tail smack. He then glanced off to the side dropping his smirk. "Mmm...my love, could we drop by my house first? I'd like to...drop off the duffel bag."
    Icy eyed the duffel bag distastefully, as if the entire thing was about to jump out and eat her. "Yes. That would be prudent." She glanced back at her love and smirked again. "I feel like a hankering for some pizza now."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Meanwhile, Staccata's still roaming out just outside of sensor range, or just inside sensor range. It's not like she knows what sensor range is. She still has a suspicion that some vampony would be retrieving their minion.
    Silverpine rapped on the door, though he knew full well this was probably futile. "Pipe down in there. Or we might just use socks for gags instead."

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Troll in the Playground

Icy eyed the duffel bag distastefully, as if the entire thing was about to jump out and eat her. "Yes. That would be prudent." She glanced back at her love and smirked again. "I feel like a hankering for some pizza now."

"Pizza eh? Wouldn't have guessed a classy lady like you would go for pizza,"
    He put on a smirk for her and went to pick up his saddle bags and the duffel bag to sling over. "But, pizza it is, heh."

Silverpine rapped on the door, though he knew full well this was probably futile. "Pipe down in there. Or we might just use socks for gags instead."

"Yea??? Ca'me an buddy just'a you try hahahah!"
    He egged on in delight. "Hah!...'fore night is thru you is gonna be cahllectin' body of yer li'ttle fillyfriend! Haha!

26. - Top - End - #1226

"No need for either. Just use me. It's a better simulation, especially once we get to vital organs and aiming for same." She taps her pitch-black coat. "Knives won't hurt me."

"Dodge if something goes wrong, Shadowmare. You're existing for two now, remember."

"Oh yes, I couldn't possibly imagine the horror of letting the good doctor get hurt."
    Are you sure? Okay....um

She tosses the knife uncertainly at the pony's mane.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Ogre in the Playground

Are you sure? Okay....um

She tosses the knife uncertainly at the pony's mane.
    Arvadraa uses the split second before impact to do two things: Make a 'WTB' face, and put said face directly in the trajectory path, and the knife bounces off harmlessly.

"Arrrgh! The pain!!" She writhes for a moment before opening one eye, then the other. "Kidding. Try to go for 'kill-points' when you throw. For example facing front, the neck is your best bet, though if they're looking down or forward it might work better if you throw a knife above them to get them to look up, then fire.

Also, if you're feeling lucky, try hitting the chest, just where the neck ends. Even small penetration might sever the subclavians, and if you go deep enough you could also get the heart. When you really get good aim, the eyes are an excellent place to hit, as well."
    She tosses the knife back to Yohanna, then blinks a few times. She stands still a moment, clearly in a (brief) BSOD, then shakes her head.

"Sorry. Asked for advice, got it, information overload there. Try again." She smiles encouragingly.

28. - Top - End - #1228

Thank you. Lessee...

She squints, and hurls it, somewhat faster at roughly the spot between Arvadraa's eyes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you. Lessee...

She squints, and hurls it, somewhat faster at roughly the spot between Arvadraa's eyes.
    "Hm. A sharper blade for penetration, or perhaps a disc to cause a concussion via blunt force trauma...Nice shot, in any case."

30. - Top - End - #1230

Yohanna steps back nervously. Er..ah? Are you okay?
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,