New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Pizza eh? Wouldn't have guessed a classy lady like you would go for pizza,"
    He put on a smirk for her and went to pick up his saddle bags and the duffel bag to sling over. "But, pizza it is, heh."
    "A lady is allowed to have her guilty pleasures," Icy replied. She fastened her cloak and hood and then followed Fox out.

"Yea??? Ca'me an buddy just'a you try hahahah!"
    He egged on in delight. "Hah!...'fore night is thru you is gonna be cahllectin' body of yer li'ttle fillyfriend! Haha!
    "Good thing they invented earmuffs... oh darn, not on watch though..." Silverpine grumbled. He settled down next to the and started to count the ceiling tiles instead.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Yea??? Ca'me an buddy just'a you try hahahah!"
    He egged on in delight. "Hah!...'fore night is thru you is gonna be cahllectin' body of yer li'ttle fillyfriend! Haha!
    And of course Staccata unaware of the threat is exercising normal amounts of paranoia.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "A lady is allowed to have her guilty pleasures," Icy replied. She fastened her cloak and hood and then followed Fox out.
    Bowtie fixed, and Fox led out his lady love out, assuming Icy has put up a new ice door for the mean time. Fox hailed a carriage cab for the two, as he wasn't about to let his pregnant fillyfriend walk several streets. When they got to his house he had her wait in the carriage as he went into his house to drop off that duffel bag of regret. Locking his door behind him he returned and got inside the carriage.

"So, do you have a particular pizza joint you would like to go to?"
    He asked snuggling up next to her.

"Good thing they invented earmuffs... oh darn, not on watch though..." Silverpine grumbled. He settled down next to the and started to count the ceiling tiles instead.

"Heeey! Waah! You don't ignore me!" He started to yell and be a general pest. Gearstride returned with two cups of coffee and paused for a moment with a small smirk.

"You know, we don't need him conscious haha..."
    She chuckled and gave Silverpine his cup of joe and sat next to him, placing the tray besides her.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Yohanna steps back nervously. Er..ah? Are you okay?
    "She has another pony living inside her head who's basically a defensively-inclined information kingpin."

"...Thank you for breaking it to her gently, Stellar..."

"You're welcome."

"But you forgot to mention he's a sociopath..."

"In your dreams. That was Shadowheart, remember?"

((Gonna wait for Purity here.)
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "She has another pony living inside her head who's basically a defensively-inclined information kingpin."

"...Thank you for breaking it to her gently, Stellar..."

"You're welcome."

"But you forgot to mention he's a sociopath..."

"In your dreams. That was Shadowheart, remember?"
    "Yeah, ya might want to be careful about what ya do with her head." Blades trotted over and inspected Arvadraa quickly. "Doesn't look like much harm was done, but I'd rather he stay quiet 'n out of the way."

Satisfied, she stepped back out of the way. "Otherwise, very good work! Yohanna, ya've got the technique down, 'n Arvadraa, it's good to see that ya're gettin' in the swing of things! 'N to think just a few days ago, ya hardly knew anything about fightin' at all, either, but now ya're showin' her around quite well!"
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-07-14 at 01:04 AM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Ettin in the Playground

Bowtie fixed, and Fox led out his lady love out, assuming Icy has put up a new ice door for the mean time. Fox hailed a carriage cab for the two, as he wasn't about to let his pregnant fillyfriend walk several streets. When they got to his house he had her wait in the carriage as he went into his house to drop off that duffel bag of regret. Locking his door behind him he returned and got inside the carriage.

"So, do you have a particular pizza joint you would like to go to?"
    He asked snuggling up next to her.
    Icy pecked him on the cheek as he settled in next to her. "Surprise me. I did hear the one at Main Street serves a pretty good chef's special."

"Heeey! Waah! You don't ignore me!" He started to yell and be a general pest. Gearstride returned with two cups of coffee and paused for a moment with a small smirk.

"You know, we don't need him conscious haha..."
    She chuckled and gave Silverpine his cup of joe and sat next to him, placing the tray besides her.
    "I'm coming around to that point of view," Silverpine said dryly. He sipped his coffee gingerly, savouring the taste, and glanced at Gearstride. "You think something will happen tonight?"

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Troll in the Playground

Icy pecked him on the cheek as he settled in next to her. "Surprise me. I did hear the one at Main Street serves a pretty good chef's special."

'Mmm, not so much a surprise anymore, but sure,"
    He throatily chuckled and scooted towards the window to give the carriage puller the location. He then returned back to snuggling his lady love and giving her little kisses of affection. The sound of the wheels over the cobblestone seemed to be in sync with his kisses slightly amusingly enough.

"I'm coming around to that point of view," Silverpine said dryly. He sipped his coffee gingerly, savouring the taste, and glanced at Gearstride. "You think something will happen tonight?"

"I rather not but....who knows, we'll see when Sandy and Rainbow come in, what they've got,"
    She replied and enjoyed her coffee. She peeked over at Silverpine and smiled. "Did I get your coffee just right, heh?"

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Yeah, ya might want to be careful about what ya do with her head." Blades trotted over and inspected Arvadraa quickly. "Doesn't look like much harm was done, but I'd rather he stay quiet 'n out of the way."

Satisfied, she stepped back out of the way. "Otherwise, very good work! Yohanna, ya've got the technique down, 'n Arvadraa, it's good to see that ya're gettin' in the swing of things! 'N to think just a few days ago, ya hardly knew anything about fightin' at all, either, but now ya're showin' her around quite well!"
    "I ah, still don't. Weak spots and internal workings are Horne's thing."

"What's that? You mean to say he's helping you? I'm shocked."

"Shh."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy waved to Daniel as they left. "I'll do my best on that front, stay safe y'self!"

Sandy let Rainbow cuddle her weapons as he put his armor back on and bolted on his knives. Then he'd wait patiently for the magenta mare to finish.
    Rainbow snaps on her crossbows and zips up her catsuit. [COLOR=magenta"]"Back to the ship."[/COLOR]

()

"Huh? Oh uh..."
    Aubade paused in surprise at the sudden appearance of Lochbed in the kitchen. Aubade herself was was trying to figure out a menu for tonight with the given ingredients available.

"Uhm...welll Miss Lochbed....Love is...I suppose a sort of deep affection and attachment one has for another or object."
    "Och. Cause Ember super of me like Ah am his emotional anchor. And as a fae, doing so is most unreasonable. Fae are chaotic folk. Why would he do that.'" the mare explained. She then shuffled her hooves together and looks around. "Does Ember love me? Is love so fast?'
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow snaps on her crossbows and zips up her catsuit. "Back to the ship."
    Sandy gave a sharp nod and fell in beside her. "Aye. With any luck, th' Cap'n an' Silverpine found somethin' too."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Troll in the Playground

"Och. Cause Ember super of me like Ah am his emotional anchor. And as a fae, doing so is most unreasonable. Fae are chaotic folk. Why would he do that.'" the mare explained. She then shuffled her hooves together and looks around. "Does Ember love me? Is love so fast?'
    The pegasus stared intently at the kelpie, brows furrowing in thought. This was an unexpected question but not surprising however that made sense. "Hmm....I don't really know Miss Lochbed. There could be any number of circumstances, maybe some psychological, or perhaps not. As much as I know the young master, there are just some things I do not know, more so in recent times. Love can be fast, love can be slow, its a variable." She stroked her chin and cocked her head.

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    And then he attempts to use telekinesis to hold her right there, otherwise, jump away from her worse-than-headshot attack

"With honey!!" he almost shouts, cheered up again
    Valley
    Doth will be successful in holding her with telekinesis!
    But now...John's there.
    "I am like, seriously disappointed in you two right now."

---

Aero and Mile
    Aero laughs and orders them a large bucket of popcorn with honey on top.
    "Anything else, little buddy? Maybe some Luna-Cola?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Ettin in the Playground

'Mmm, not so much a surprise anymore, but sure,"
    He throatily chuckled and scooted towards the window to give the carriage puller the location. He then returned back to snuggling his lady love and giving her little kisses of affection. The sound of the wheels over the cobblestone seemed to be in sync with his kisses slightly amusingly enough.
    "Well, I was hoping that you'd have suggestions of your own..." Icy said, chuckling at the affections being showered on her.

At any rate they would arrive at the pizzeria. A small unassuming shop that wouldn't be out of place anywhere else on Equestria. In fact, the only thing that marked the place was any special was the presence of a line in front of the shop.

"I rather not but....who knows, we'll see when Sandy and Rainbow come in, what they've got,"
    She replied and enjoyed her coffee. She peeked over at Silverpine and smiled. "Did I get your coffee just right, heh?"
    "Coffee's fine, Captain," Silverpine said, smiling back. "Just what I needed to keep awake... hopefully." He perked his eyes at the incessant banging on the door. "That and the fact that he doesn't seem to be tiring soon."

(Doing a timeline merge soon?)

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, I was hoping that you'd have suggestions of your own..." Icy said, chuckling at the affections being showered on her.

At any rate they would arrive at the pizzeria. A small unassuming shop that wouldn't be out of place anywhere else on Equestria. In fact, the only thing that marked the place was any special was the presence of a line in front of the shop.
    Fox clacked his teeth and raised his brows for a second. "Mmm, great, a line, heh. Well after you my lady." He gestured for her to step out in which afterwards he would pay the pullers.

"Coffee's fine, Captain," Silverpine said, smiling back. "Just what I needed to keep awake... hopefully." He perked his eyes at the incessant banging on the door. "That and the fact that he doesn't seem to be tiring soon."

(Doing a timeline merge soon?)
    (yea)

"Like I mentioned, knock out unconscious,"
    She grinned and (set down her cup) pounded her two fore hooves together. 'I could practice a pile driver on 'em."

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The pegasus stared intently at the kelpie, brows furrowing in thought. This was an unexpected question but not surprising however that made sense. "Hmm....I don't really know Miss Lochbed. There could be any number of circumstances, maybe some psychological, or perhaps not. As much as I know the young master, there are just some things I do not know, more so in recent times. Love can be fast, love can be slow, its a variable." She stroked her chin and cocked her head.
    Lochbed imitated Aubade with her own chin stroke. "So what ye are saying is... Ember is stressed and he is only so interested because he is."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1246

Aisis and co.

So then, if Taylor and Z followed thenm, they would find a pretty small store with...
    "Is that a cake on top of the entrance?"
    "How does it not have flies flying around it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Valley
    Doth will be successful in holding her with telekinesis!
    But now...John's there.
    "I am like, seriously disappointed in you two right now."
    He looks back at John "And I'm actually impressed.... I'ts been a nice way to test out her abilities to extract the mineral..." right behind him there's a brown earth pony, having trouble pulling the large ore rock.
    "...Still I can't get her anger, but I could detect a large amount of energy...from her"

Aero and Mile
    Aero laughs and orders them a large bucket of popcorn with honey on top.
    "Anything else, little buddy? Maybe some Luna-Cola?"
    "yes!" and he's already just hoping there
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Ogre in the Playground

Aisis and co.

So then, if Taylor and Z followed thenm, they would find a pretty small store with...
    "Is that a cake on top of the entrance?"
    "How does it not have flies flying around it?"
    "Magic. If there's no explanation, it's always magic."

"I prefer 'applied phlebotinum', personally."

Taylor spins and breaks out into a wide smile. "Danny! How'd your field trip go?"

"I'd rather go over that while consuming something alcoholic. Who're your friends, there?"

18. - Top - End - #1248

"Magic. If there's no explanation, it's always magic."

"I prefer 'applied phlebotinum', personally."

Taylor spins and breaks out into a wide smile. "Danny! How'd your field trip go?"

"I'd rather go over that while consuming something alcoholic. Who're your friends, there?"
    "Oh, us? My name's Aisis Lightblade, and he's Luka Stormshield"
    "Nice to meet you"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Bugbear in the Playground

Yohanna grins. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, us? My name's Aisis Lightblade, and he's Luka Stormshield"
    "Nice to meet you"
    "Utmost pleasure to meet you both. I'm Daniel." He bows flamboyantly and flashes his no-doubt-by-now-world-famous grin at the pair. The effect is diminished a bit by the bow on his back and the fact that he looks like he just got into a fight, though.

"Who'd you hit on this time, Danny?"

"Why good sir I'm frankly insulted that you think I'd be unfaithful.

...A playcolt barjumper."

"...You got beat up by a mareinizer?"

"Of course not! I've not a scratch on me! The proper term is 'scuffle with a vampire'."

Awkward pause.

"Alright, that's it. C'mon, I'm buying everypony like, fifty drinks."

"...I don't actually-"

"Live for once, Big Z! We'll get a nice big table, start you off slow."

Once they're inside the cake place, whether there are drinks or not, Zaros ends up sitting next to Aisis for some reason, with Taylor smiling like he's hatching a dastardly plan and Daniel flashing glances at Taylor, clearly wondering 'what's he doing now?'.

21. - Top - End - #1251

Valley
    John sighed.
    "She's angry because she's crazy and is in-love with you."
    "I'm not crazy..."
    "Yes you are and don't interrupt me again."
    "And Doth...you're just plain stupid."
    "Anyways, work together. Whatever. No skin off my back if I have to find replacements for you."

And then he disappeared.

---

Aero and Mile
    "Anything else?"
    Aero asked as he ordered the soda.
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I ah, still don't. Weak spots and internal workings are Horne's thing."

"What's that? You mean to say he's helping you? I'm shocked."

"Shh."
    "Oh, I see. Well, at least ya're learnin' somehow. Think ya'll be able to keep that stuff when we've gotten him out somehow? 'Cause it's pretty useful stuff to know!"

Blades nodded to Yohanna. "Now that ya've got the basics, there's multiple more advanced styles when ya're throwin'. There's a mix of precision, force 'n speed. Ya can throw a lot 'n count on gettin' some to hit, or ya can take a few careful, powerful shots 'n take things out with efficiency, or combine the two! It all depends on how ya want to deal with things!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed imitated Aubade with her own chin stroke. "So what ye are saying is... Ember is stressed and he is only so interested because he is."

"That's not what I am saying because I frankly don't know Miss Lochbed,"
    Aubade replied.

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

'

"That's not what I am saying because I frankly don't know Miss Lochbed,"
    Aubade replied.
    "Och okay. Ah will ask him." she said before dashing back upstairs. Her eyes were filled with excitement. "Ember! Ember! Do ye love me?" she asks as Lochbed said as knocked through the door.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, I see. Well, at least ya're learnin' somehow. Think ya'll be able to keep that stuff when we've gotten him out somehow? 'Cause it's pretty useful stuff to know!"
    "I...don't think so. It's complicated. We're still two seperate minds, and the sharing is a sort of...bridge. If I don't need it, I don't have it. Like looking up something in a book. You know what you're reading if it's in front of you, but once you step away it starts getting fuzzy.

...Except for the part where I can't read, that's a good metaphor."

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Titan in the Playground

And so, after some time of walking in relative silence, Sandy and Rainbow arrived at the Cirrus. After extending the ramp, the engineer stepped aside to let his fillyfriend walk up first before following in himself.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

27. - Top - End - #1257

"Utmost pleasure to meet you both. I'm Daniel." He bows flamboyantly and flashes his no-doubt-by-now-world-famous grin at the pair. The effect is diminished a bit by the bow on his back and the fact that he looks like he just got into a fight, though.

"Who'd you hit on this time, Danny?"

"Why good sir I'm frankly insulted that you think I'd be unfaithful.

...A playcolt barjumper."

"...You got beat up by a mareinizer?"

"Of course not! I've not a scratch on me! The proper term is 'scuffle with a vampire'."

Awkward pause.

"Alright, that's it. C'mon, I'm buying everypony like, fifty drinks."

"...I don't actually-"

"Live for once, Big Z! We'll get a nice big table, start you off slow."

Once they're inside the cake place, whether there are drinks or not, Zaros ends up sitting next to Aisis for some reason, with Taylor smiling like he's hatching a dastardly plan and Daniel flashing glances at Taylor, clearly wondering 'what's he doing now?'.
    There are drinks .
    just as they sit, Aisis just doesn't mind Zaros besides her.
    "Uhh...So what drink should I get? I only used to drink orange juice an-"
    and suddenly
    "OH MY GOODNESS they got Cheesecake here!!!
    ....Oh no, they ask for those "bits" things here too..."

"....sometimes i wonder if getting his birthday ruined actually did hurt him..." Aisis just says on the table, a bit awkward, looking at the table but telling it to the ones already sitting

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Valley
    John sighed.
    "She's angry because she's crazy and is in-love with you."
    "I'm not crazy..."
    "Yes you are and don't interrupt me again."
    "And Doth...you're just plain stupid."
    "Anyways, work together. Whatever. No skin off my back if I have to find replacements for you."

And then he disappeared.
    He only pauses for a while
    "...Love?.... You can't be seriouss, are you? that stupid, useless thing called "love?"" it's simple mention pissed him off just cause it's the opposite to "hate"

Aero and Mile
    "Anything else?"
    Aero asked as he ordered the soda.
    He eyes the popcorn
    "...More honey!!" and he grabs a nearby pot that looked like was of honey, added a LARGE amount on the popcorn, then gave a huge bite into them.... and then his face went and tried to get those pops away from his mouth. Aero would notice the pot was actually vegetable oil
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Ogre in the Playground

There are drinks .
    just as they sit, Aisis just doesn't mind Zaros besides her.
    "Uhh...So what drink should I get? I only used to drink orange juice an-"
    "Orange juice, huh? I'd say a screwdriver."

"They don't look Rushian..."

"I'll just have what he's having." Zaros motions vaguely at Taylor, apparently deciding that arguing for his sobriety would be a lost cause.

and suddenly
    "OH MY GOODNESS they got Cheesecake here!!!
    ....Oh no, they ask for those "bits" things here too..."

"....sometimes i wonder if getting his birthday ruined actually did hurt him..." Aisis just says on the table, a bit awkward, looking at the table but telling it to the ones already sitting
    "I'll cover it." All three of them speak simultaneously, then there's a slight pause.

"Partner square?"

"Alright."

"Dibs on the uneven split." Based on his facial expression, Daniel just won something.

29. - Top - End - #1259

Valley
    Barb frowns.
    Oh dear Doth, it seems that a rock is flying into your mouth while you are gibbergabbering. Too bad Barb ripped apart your helm earlier.
    Most likely, that rock will be like a ball gag in his mouth

---

Aero and Mile
    Aero laughs and orders another large popcorn with extra honey.
    "Oh kiddo...you crack me up. Look, we better get going before the movie starts. Don't wanna miss the Amazing Spiderpony. I hear it's great!"
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Troll in the Playground

'

"Och okay. Ah will ask him." she said before dashing back upstairs. Her eyes were filled with excitement. "Ember! Ember! Do ye love me?" she asks as Lochbed said as knocked through the door.
    Ember eeped and found himself at a loss of real comprehensible words. "Uh....what?.....I mean....hauh? W-what b-brought this on about?" He asked pushing himself against the bed's headboard.