Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Orange juice, huh? I'd say a screwdriver."

"They don't look Rushian..."

"I'll just have what he's having." Zaros motions vaguely at Taylor, apparently deciding that arguing for his sobriety would be a lost cause.
    "Screwdriver?.... I think I've heard it get mentioned once back at the village... And that it was too sweet"

"I'll cover it." All three of them speak simultaneously, then there's a slight pause.

"Partner square?"

"Alright."

"Dibs on the uneven split." Based on his facial expression, Daniel just won something.
    "....what?"
    "I think they mean they would be getting you your cheesecake"

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Valley
    Barb frowns.
    Oh dear Doth, it seems that a rock is flying into your mouth while you are gibbergabbering. Too bad Barb ripped apart your helm earlier.
    Most likely, that rock will be like a ball gag in his mouth
    "I don't really understand ho-*gagged* mmhhf!" the rock just fits into his mouth while he talks stuff

Aero and Mile
    Aero laughs and orders another large popcorn with extra honey.
    "Oh kiddo...you crack me up. Look, we better get going before the movie starts. Don't wanna miss the Amazing Spiderpony. I hear it's great!"
    And Mile just grabbed it and follows Aero, hoping around very cheerfully with his honey popcorn.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox clacked his teeth and raised his brows for a second. "Mmm, great, a line, heh. Well after you my lady." He gestured for her to step out in which afterwards he would pay the pullers.
    Icy gracefully stepped down from the carriage and made her way to the back of the line, where it seemed to be moving very slowly. Or not at all. One wonders is happening in front.

"Like I mentioned, knock out unconscious,"
    She grinned and (set down her cup) pounded her two fore hooves together. 'I could practice a pile driver on 'em."
    "Heh, I'm already half-tempted to leave the door unlocked for you to *ahem* do the pile-driver," Silverpine said, chuckling. He stopped when he heard the familiar whirling of gears that indicated that the ramp to the ship being extended. "I think our other comrades are back."

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy gracefully stepped down from the carriage and made her way to the back of the line, where it seemed to be moving very slowly. Or not at all. One wonders is happening in front.
    Fox wasn't much of a waiting in line pony, 'twas a beneath him thing. He showed visible annoyance of this waiting in a not moving line. "Mmmm, I'm going to go check what's up with the front babe, be right right back." He kissed her cheek and went over to the front of the line.

"Heh, I'm already half-tempted to leave the door unlocked for you to *ahem* do the pile-driver," Silverpine said, chuckling. He stopped when he heard the familiar whirling of gears that indicated that the ramp to the ship being extended. "I think our other comrades are back."

"Oh, so it would seem, tis a shame, that pile driver will have to wait,'
    She giggled and yoinked out her communicator. "Second Lt Pepper, Sergent Shores, report."

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember eeped and found himself at a loss of real comprehensible words. "Uh....what?.....I mean....hauh? W-what b-brought this on about?" He asked pushing himself against the bed's headboard.
    "Well Ah saw ponies talk like you talked to me and the colt or filly always tells the other that they love them." she explains. Lochbed leaped onto the bead and draped her legs around Ember. "And with all the crazy that surround ye... is attracted to ye, maybe ye see me as an anchor of stability for your noble junk floating above the... the chaotic sea. And have fallen in love. So have ye?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    And so, after some time of walking in relative silence, Sandy and Rainbow arrived at the Cirrus. After extending the ramp, the engineer stepped aside to let his fillyfriend walk up first before following in himself.

Rainbow enter the hangar first and shimmies over to the weapons locker. She deposits three of her crossbows. "Are you wounded, Sargent Shores?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow enter the hangar first and shimmies over to the weapons locker. She deposits three of her crossbows. "Are you wounded, Sargent Shores?"
    Sandy took his own armor and weapons off, but kept them to the side. He could take them down to his room later. Besides, they just made it harder to check for wounds. "I don't see nothin' hurt..." he said as he circled around, looking himself over. "Got a few scrapes from when I tackled that Zephyr pony, but nothin' bad. What about yo-"

She giggled and yoinked out her communicator. "Second Lt Pepper, Sergent Shores, report."
    The sound buzzed from Rainbow's communicator, cutting the engineer off. "Uh, you want t'take that, or should I handle th' report?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Troll in the Playground

"Well Ah saw ponies talk like you talked to me and the colt or filly always tells the other that they love them." she explains. Lochbed leaped onto the bead and draped her legs around Ember. "And with all the crazy that surround ye... is attracted to ye, maybe ye see me as an anchor of stability for your noble junk floating above the... the chaotic sea. And have fallen in love. So have ye?"

"Hauh?...I.."
    He gulped, loudly. He wondered if he was coming on too strongly with his affections that he gave the impression of having had fallen in love. The colt had never had a fillyfriend before so there was that, he didn't really know 'the rules' himself. "I...I dunno....I mean.....I.......I mean....I like you, and care about you."

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "Screwdriver?.... I think I've heard it get mentioned once back at the village... And that it was too sweet"
    "It'll probably seem like it when the trees start dancing."

"C'mon, vodka isn't that powerful, especially diluted."

"I beg to differ..."

"'Sides, you can officially afford to experiment anyways."

"....what?"
    "I think they mean they would be getting you your cheesecake"
    "Taylor's covering Luka, Z's covering Aisis, and I'm covering myself. Because dibs tops everything."

"Yeah, seriously. Like when you let that moose claim a planet because he beat you to the punch."

"Hey that was legit! And besides, the real estate on that thing was terrible, so his loss."

"Was that the one where he asked for a planet and you sent him to the moon?"

"No, that was something else. And no complaints, because I asked Luna first. And it wasn't even her moon."

"Are you seriously going for 'this is not your sandbox IN SPACE'?"

"Everything's better in space..." Taylor mutters, downing his drink.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox wasn't much of a waiting in line pony, 'twas a beneath him thing. He showed visible annoyance of this waiting in a not moving line. "Mmmm, I'm going to go check what's up with the front babe, be right right back." He kissed her cheek and went over to the front of the line.
    Icy nodded, and continued to wait patiently.

Meanwhile, when Fox arrived at the front of the line, he would find the pizzeria packed the the brim with ponies, with a very harassed waiter explaining to the customer at the front. Other waiters were trying to calm the angry customers in the shop. In fact, there seems to be a trail of smoke coming from what appeared to be the kitchen.

"Look, sir, I'm sorry. But we have a slight problem at the moment and your pizza won't be ready for another thirty minutes," the earth pony waiter in front said.

"Thirty minutes! Do I look like I have thirty minutes to spare?!" the unicorn customer yelled.

"I'm sorry, sir. But that's how it is." The earth pony looked sorry to be there in the first place.

Sandy took his own armor and weapons off, but kept them to the side. He could take them down to his room later. Besides, they just made it harder to check for wounds. "I don't see nothin' hurt..." he said as he circled around, looking himself over. "Got a few scrapes from when I tackled that Zephyr pony, but nothin' bad. What about yo-"

The sound buzzed from Rainbow's communicator, cutting the engineer off. "Uh, you want t'take that, or should I handle th' report?"
    (Waiting for Sandy/Rainbow first.)

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot, Icy and the Maxed to Capacity pizza joint

Fox Trot listened and found himself grimacing. He then returned to Icy with the overheard news in mind. "Babe.......are you sure you want this pizza?" He asked, almost hinting to go to another place. But hey, if Icy reaaaaally wanted this pizza, the mocha stallion may likely, though a bit begrudgingly, go out of his way for his pregnant lady love.

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I am unharmed... [/I]" says Rainbow, hinting to their earlier argument.

Rainbow nodded in Sandy's direction.

"Hauh?...I.."
    He gulped, loudly. He wondered if he was coming on too strongly with his affections that he gave the impression of having had fallen in love. The colt had never had a fillyfriend before so there was that, he didn't really know 'the rules' himself. "I...I dunno....I mean.....I.......I mean....I like you, and care about you."
    Lochbed folded her legs and stared at him in a sseriously uncharacteristic glare. "Ah don't understand love for anything but food. So if ye have it for me, ye must tell me truthfully so Ah get the concept correctly. Be a speaker of truth."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Titan in the Playground

"I am unharmed... [/I]" says Rainbow, hinting to their earlier argument.

Rainbow nodded in Sandy's direction.
    The hint flew right over the simple engineer's head, and he grabbed Rainbow's communicator from wherever she left it. Because, y'know, he still hadn't gotten his replacement from the whole kidnapping business. "Sargent Shores here, Cap'n. Looks like we've got more'n one group of vamponies here..." He went on to describe their finding of the jacket, their talk with the hobo Button, their infiltration of the club, the brief battle, and their 'talk' with Zephyr and Miss M.

And his narrator trusts the Captain would keep the communicator away from where their captive could hear.

12. - Top - End - #1272

"I don't really understand ho-*gagged* mmhhf!" the rock just fits into his mouth while he talks stuff

And Mile just grabbed it and follows Aero, hoping around very cheerfully with his honey popcorn.
    Valley
    "Hate you, but also love you <3"
    She then walks out of the tent, which was probably just rags now thanks to all the ore thrown at the tent

---

Aero and Mile
    Aero sits down to watch the movie!
    It was good!
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-07-15 at 09:49 AM.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot, Icy and the Maxed to Capacity pizza joint

Fox Trot listened and found himself grimacing. He then returned to Icy with the overheard news in mind. "Babe.......are you sure you want this pizza?" He asked, almost hinting to go to another place. But hey, if Icy reaaaaally wanted this pizza, the mocha stallion may likely, though a bit begrudgingly, go out of his way for his pregnant lady love.
    Icy looked at her coltfriend with a tilt of her head. "Something wrong, Fox? The line hasn't moved for the past ten minutes."

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I...don't think so. It's complicated. We're still two seperate minds, and the sharing is a sort of...bridge. If I don't need it, I don't have it. Like looking up something in a book. You know what you're reading if it's in front of you, but once you step away it starts getting fuzzy.

...Except for the part where I can't read, that's a good metaphor."
    "Well, if ya memorize it... Wait. Ya can't read?" Blades was stunned. "Why didn't ya tell me earlier? Of all the shoddy wildernesses to grow up in, ya had to get one that didn't even teach the essentials?" She shook her head. "I'm gonna have to help ya even more."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed folded her legs and stared at him in a seriously uncharacteristic glare. "Ah don't understand love for anything but food. So if ye have it for me, ye must tell me truthfully so Ah get the concept correctly. Be a speaker of truth."
    "I....I like you, a lot, I don't know...though....if its love, but I care about you," He answered holding in his breath, the glare spooking him a bit.

The hint flew right over the simple engineer's head, and he grabbed Rainbow's communicator from wherever she left it. Because, y'know, he still hadn't gotten his replacement from the whole kidnapping business. "Sargent Shores here, Cap'n. Looks like we've got more'n one group of vamponies here..." He went on to describe their finding of the jacket, their talk with the hobo Button, their infiltration of the club, the brief battle, and their 'talk' with Zephyr and Miss M.

And his narrator trusts the Captain would keep the communicator away from where their captive could hear.

"Sounds like quite an eventful outing, and successful, I'd call it,"
    Gearstride commented, out of ear reach of their prisoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy looked at her coltfriend with a tilt of her head. "Something wrong, Fox? The line hasn't moved for the past ten minutes."

'Lots of ponies here all vying for a seat inside, full inside it seems,"
    He answered and rubbed his forehead.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well, if ya memorize it... Wait. Ya can't read?" Blades was stunned. "Why didn't ya tell me earlier? Of all the shoddy wildernesses to grow up in, ya had to get one that didn't even teach the essentials?" She shook her head. "I'm gonna have to help ya even more."
    "Oh, don't worry, it's not an immediate concern. I can't, but thanks to the bridge, Horne can just transplant the meaning to me. So I can technically read, it just takes a second longer than normal."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Bugbear in the Playground

At this point, Yohanna steps back, looking pretty nervous.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

18. - Top - End - #1278

Valley
    "Hate you, but also love you <3"
    She then walks out of the tent, which was probably just rags now thanks to all the ore thrown at the tent
    He just stands there, doing a little "mmff...." after she talks, stays for a while with the rock on his mouth, then just decides to pop it off and pick another report of his ground-table with broken supports

Aero and Mile
    Aero sits down to watch the movie!
    It was good!
    And just as they come out, Mile's comes out with wide eyes and a completely shocked expression, not making any noise.... Then suddenly
    "AWESOME!!"
    He liked it

"It'll probably seem like it when the trees start dancing."

"C'mon, vodka isn't that powerful, especially diluted."

"I beg to differ..."

"'Sides, you can officially afford to experiment anyways."
    Aisis just looks what there is...
    "uhh...Maybe I should try it then?"
    "Dancing Trees? You mean Evil Trees or something?... they're annoying"
    "....Ok I think I would try that one "
    Fun would ensue now

"Taylor's covering Luka, Z's covering Aisis, and I'm covering myself. Because dibs tops everything."

"Yeah, seriously. Like when you let that moose claim a planet because he beat you to the punch."

"Hey that was legit! And besides, the real estate on that thing was terrible, so his loss."

"Was that the one where he asked for a planet and you sent him to the moon?"

"No, that was something else. And no complaints, because I asked Luna first. And it wasn't even her moon."

"Are you seriously going for 'this is not your sandbox IN SPACE'?"

"Everything's better in space..." Taylor mutters, downing his drink.
    "cheesecaaaake!!"
    It doesn't take long for her to get drink
    "I don't know about space beyond star magic"
    Then she tries the drink
    "....It..Tastes like orange, but it's strange" and it makes her twitch, it would look like she really never drank anything.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1279

Valley
    Barb is off sulking deep in the mines now!

---

Aero and Mile
    Aero smiled.
    "I take it you liked the movie then?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh, don't worry, it's not an immediate concern. I can't, but thanks to the bridge, Horne can just transplant the meaning to me. So I can technically read, it just takes a second longer than normal."
    "Well, I guess ya'll have to work on that memorization thing, then."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    At this point, Yohanna steps back, looking pretty nervous.
    "Aw, look, she's gettin' scared." Blades trotted towards Yohanna. "What's wrong?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I....I like you, a lot, I don't know...though....if its love, but I care about you," He answered holding in his breath, the glare spooking him a bit.
    "Ah care about ye too Ember." Lochbed nuzzles her coltfriend. Her gaze softens and melts before them both. "Ah can learn about love another time."

"Sounds like quite an eventful outing, and successful, I'd call it,"
    Gearstride commented, out of ear reach of their prisoner.

The sniper sniffs and heads to a cabinet inhabitants search for a drink. After what happened today, she feels a drink is necessary. "Hmm.. wine or vodka. Hmm..."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ogre in the Playground

Aisis just looks what there is...
    "uhh...Maybe I should try it then?"
    "Dancing Trees? You mean Evil Trees or something?... they're annoying"
    "....Ok I think I would try that one "
    Fun would ensue now
    "He means drunken hallucinations..."

"cheesecaaaake!!"
    It doesn't take long for her to get drink
    "I don't know about space beyond star magic"
    Then she tries the drink
    "....It..Tastes like orange, but it's strange" and it makes her twitch, it would look like she really never drank anything.
    "I hope you can heal the brain and liver damage this will cause both of us..."

"With my eyes closed."

"I should start packing these...take a shot every time Z doesn't smile, every time Starbeam uses a word longer than eight letters, every time you use light magic...

I'd be in so many alcohol comas..."

---

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Aw, look, she's gettin' scared." Blades trotted towards Yohanna. "What's wrong?"
    "I don't think she's met a pony with more than one brain before."

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah care about ye too Ember." Lochbed nuzzles her coltfriend. Her gaze softens and melts before them both. "Ah can learn about love another time."
    He returned back to smiling, he liked doing that more and with her cute smile he couldn't help but smile too. "Hey...Lochbed.....for a next date....what would you like to try, do?"

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He returned back to smiling, he liked doing that more and with her cute smile he couldn't help but smile too. "Hey...Lochbed.....for a next date....what would you like to try, do?"
    "Och. Can we go see... hear music. With NO HORNS OR FLUTES!" the kelpie suggested with grand enthusiasm.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Titan in the Playground

"Sounds like quite an eventful outing, and successful, I'd call it," Gearstride commented, out of ear reach of their prisoner.
    The sniper sniffs and heads to a cabinet inhabitants search for a drink. After what happened today, she feels a drink is necessary. "Hmm.. wine or vodka. Hmm..."
    For now, he'd have to ignore Rainbow, and trust that she wouldn't immediately drink herself stupid. Or at least that this status report wouldn't take too long. "Aye, Cap'n, they said they'd be keepin' in touch. At least we're not alone in this, but we'll still be needin' a plan. How were things on your end?"

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Troll in the Playground

"Och. Can we go see... hear music. With NO HORNS OR FLUTES!" the kelpie suggested with grand enthusiasm.

"Mmmm....yea......I'll see what I can find and arrange for us,"
    he said with a big dopey smile.

For now, he'd have to ignore Rainbow, and trust that she wouldn't immediately drink herself stupid. Or at least that this status report wouldn't take too long. "Aye, Cap'n, they said they'd be keepin' in touch. At least we're not alone in this, but we'll still be needin' a plan. How were things on your end?"

"Mmm, well, we found ourselves some sort crazy pony, a pain really, making threats, calling out for his masters and what not, heh."

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmm, well, we found ourselves some sort crazy pony, a pain really, making threats, calling out for his masters and what not, heh."
    There was a brief pause on the other end of the line, before Sandy spoke up again. "Uh, right Cap'n. Miss M also told us 'bout what these vamponies might be capable of..." He gave a brief rundown of their powers, especially mentioning what she'd done with his neck and 'severing the connection' with the vampony who bit him. "So, yeah Cap'n, we should probably keep a close eye on him. An' get the defenses up an' ready."

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Troll in the Playground

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line, before Sandy spoke up again. "Uh, right Cap'n. Miss M also told us 'bout what these vamponies might be capable of..." He gave a brief rundown of their powers, especially mentioning what she'd done with his neck and 'severing the connection' with the vampony who bit him. "So, yeah Cap'n, we should probably keep a close eye on him. An' get the defenses up an' ready."

"Mmm, of course, we should probably craft ourselves some make shift stakes, I don't think we really have any vampony hunting supplies....you'd think we' would,"
    She commented. A pause. "Hmmm, oh yeah, 'fore I forget, we found our guy at the cemetery, in the crypt, as cliche as that sounds for this scenario."

29. - Top - End - #1289

Valley
    Barb is off sulking deep in the mines now!
    Doth would still feel her in a bad mood... But not exactly care given why

Aero and Mile
    Aero smiled.
    "I take it you liked the movie then?"
    And then he's jumpin again now that he can
    "Like it? I LOVED it!! it was so cool! he was, like, swinging around!"

"He means drunken hallucinations..."
    "Hallucinations? can I try?!"
    "Stay away! you're underaged!"

"I hope you can heal the brain and liver damage this will cause both of us..."

"With my eyes closed."

"I should start packing these...take a shot every time Z doesn't smile, every time Starbeam uses a word longer than eight letters, every time you use light magic...

I'd be in so many alcohol comas..."
    "I can heal it too but... I don't know what is this.....Luka get off!"

And she's struggling with the pegasus colt trying to grab Aisis' drink, he even hasn't finished his cheesecake, so it seems like he jumped
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmm, of course, we should probably craft ourselves some make shift stakes, I don't think we really have any vampony hunting supplies....you'd think we' would,"
    She commented. A pause. "Hmmm, oh yeah, 'fore I forget, we found our guy at the cemetery, in the crypt, as cliche as that sounds for this scenario."
    "Huh. Well I guess that's at least one thing that's gone as expected, Cap'n. I can get the defenses online, then get t'makin' some stakes. Anythin' else I should know/do?"