New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Sounds like quite an eventful outing, and successful, I'd call it,"
    Gearstride commented, out of ear reach of their prisoner.

"Mmm, of course, we should probably craft ourselves some make shift stakes, I don't think we really have any vampony hunting supplies....you'd think we' would,"
    She commented. A pause. "Hmmm, oh yeah, 'fore I forget, we found our guy at the cemetery, in the crypt, as cliche as that sounds for this scenario."
    "Do you think silver-tipped bullets work?" Silverpine mused, tapping his chin. "Or was that for wereponies? I always mix up the two."

'Lots of ponies here all vying for a seat inside, full inside it seems,"
    He answered and rubbed his forehead.
    "Huh. Full? That is rather unfortunate," Icy said, her ears flattening a little. She looked around hopefully. "I don't suppose you have an alternative?"

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Troll in the Playground

"Huh. Well I guess that's at least one thing that's gone as expected, Cap'n. I can get the defenses online, then get t'makin' some stakes. Anythin' else I should know/do?"

'Uhm...well, I could use some help in cobbling up some flash bombs, those can be helpful,'
    She answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Do you think silver-tipped bullets work?" Silverpine mused, tapping his chin. "Or was that for wereponies? I always mix up the two."

"I'm not sure, have some on hoof anyway,"
    Gearstride smirked.

"Huh. Full? That is rather unfortunate," Icy said, her ears flattening a little. She looked around hopefully. "I don't suppose you have an alternative?"
    He frowned, seeing her look disappointed. He gave her a peck on the cheek. 'Actually my dear....I have an idea, be right back, again.' He nodded to himself and returned to the front of the line, a couple of high valued Bits of his slipping into his cuffs. He came up behind the host and tapped him.

"Hello, 'reservations' for two,"
    He winked slipping a Bit and teased with a higher valued Bit.

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Titan in the Playground

'Uhm...well, I could use some help in cobbling up some flash bombs, those can be helpful,'
    She answered.
    Sandy gave a brief nod, even though she couldn't possibly see him. "Roger that, Cap'n. I'll see what we've got in the hold." He glanced over to Rainbow to check on her drink consumption, and added, "Anythin' for Rainbow? She's here too, Cap'n."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-16 at 10:20 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "Hallucinations? can I try?!"
    "Stay away! you're underaged!"

"I can heal it too but... I don't know what is this.....Luka get off!"

And she's struggling with the pegasus colt trying to grab Aisis' drink, he even hasn't finished his cheesecake, so it seems like he jumped
    "Now, now, let's get along, shall we?"

"You really don't want hallucinations. For one, they usually only come about when you've drank enough to knock out a moose..."

"And they come straight from whatever your subconscious cooks up. The subconscious that hates you very very much."

"Rarely even horrifically prophetic, either! Oh hey, speaking of...well actually no, we weren't talking about anything close to the subject. Anyways, I need some creative supplies from you and Z..."

"Careful with complexities, Daniel. Flippy I aint."

And while they babble on about compression or whatever...

Zaros glances at Aisis. "What kind of combat skills do you have?"

While engaged in their conversation, both Taylor and Daniel simultaneously and quietly facehoof.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy gave a brief nod, even though she couldn't possibly see him. "Roger that, Cap'n. I'll see what we've got in the hold." He glanced over to Rainbow to check on her drink consumption, and added, "Anythin' for Rainbow? She's here too, Cap'n."
    Rainbow leers at Sandy after a sip of her drink. She obviously didn't want to do anymore work tonight.

"Mmmm....yea......I'll see what I can find and arrange for us,"
    he said with a big dopey smile.
    Lochbed smiled back and laid into Ember's chest. "If not music then dance.'
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow leers at Sandy after a sip of her drink. She obviously didn't want to do anymore work tonight.

"Tell her to stay off the drink, we'll need her sharp eyes."

Lochbed smiled back and laid into Ember's chest. "If not music then dance.'
    He put his legs around her. "Dance? I...heh...don't know if I know to...do you like dancing?"

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Titan in the Playground

"Tell her to stay off the drink, we'll need her sharp eyes."
    Sandy shrunk back slightly, then winced as he heard the Captain's orders. He took the device from his ear and coughed awkwardly. "Uh, Rainbow? Th' Cap'n says...she says you should stay off th' drink fer now. Need your eyes sharp for th' mission."

As an added bonus, the dolt colt accidentally left the communicator on, so the Captain and Silverpine would be able to hear the both of them.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmmm, well, with plenty of spare rooms here, we could find you something, Miss Astrid will take to that, I'm sure she knows the estate better than I do hahaha," He smiled and gave Astrid a glance who just straightened up and gave a likely forced polite nod.

"Yes, at the moment, you have three guest rooms, sir, I'm sure...one of them will be able to accommodate Miss Hay Bale," She said keeping a professional air about her, albeit a slightly tense one.

"Fantastic,"
    He clopped his hooves together. 'And Miss Ammy, will do as she does and take care of the legalities of this. Lovely."
    Nice. She grinned, adjusting her shades again with one hoof. She seemed to like doing that. So. Did you need me to demonstrate my battle prowess against somepony, or...?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy shrunk back slightly, then winced as he heard the Captain's orders. He took the device from his ear and coughed awkwardly. "Uh, Rainbow? Th' Cap'n says...she says you should stay off th' drink fer now. Need your eyes sharp for th' mission."

As an added bonus, the dolt colt accidentally left the communicator on, so the Captain and Silverpine would be able to hear the both of them.
    Gearstride remained quiet, amused by this, like their narrator.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Nice. She grinned, adjusting her shades again with one hoof. She seemed to like doing that. So. Did you need me to demonstrate my battle prowess against somepony, or...?

"We could go out back, and have a nice friendly match, you versus my guards, they could use a few tips,"
    He said with a playful smirk, he wagged his brows with thoughts of other forms of prowess.

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Titan in the Playground

"We could go out back, and have a nice friendly match, you versus my guards, they could use a few tips,"
    He said with a playful smirk, he wagged his brows with thoughts of other forms of prowess.
    She smirked. I'll try and go easy on 'em.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Troll in the Playground

She smirked. I'll try and go easy on 'em.

"I would appreciate that, heh, Miss Hay Bale,"
    He said and finished up the remainder of his lunch. "Mmmm, well, I think I'm ready, I'll have Pennyworth go send word, select some opponents for you."

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Titan in the Playground

He said and finished up the remainder of his lunch. "Mmmm, well, I think I'm ready, I'll have Pennyworth go send word, select some opponents for you."
    She fluttered her eyes and winked flirtatiously at him. I'm squirming with anticipation...

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Liability waivers," Ammy points out a little loudly based on what she was able to overhear.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Troll in the Playground

She fluttered her eyes and winked flirtatiously at him. I'm squirming with anticipation...

"I think I am too...to watch you in field action....."
    He shamelessly flirted back and clopped his hooves as the servants began to clear the table.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "Liability waivers," Ammy points out a little loudly based on what she was able to overhear.

"....Really?...Fine, paid two weeks vacation if they sign the forms to consent to it,"
    Balboa shrugged it off with a hoofwave. "It'd be their choice to accept maybe a little sprained ankle." He chuckled.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He put his legs around her. "Dance? I...heh...don't know if I know to...do you like dancing?"
    The kelpie gleefully claps her hooves. "Och yes. Ah adore dancing. Especially with no horn musical accompaniment."

Rainbow grumbles. The bottle is tossed to the side with a lock crash of shattered glass. Another look is placed on Mr. Shores. "Pulling rank through the captain. Pretty sneak, Sandy. Yes sir. No drink."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Titan in the Playground

One of Ammy's pens lifted up magically and signed the appropriate forms for the yellow mutant mare. (For some reason she spelled her name 'Hay Bail') Hay Bale flicked her tail on Balboa's side as she trotted off to fight a duel to the death with the guards.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Now, now, let's get along, shall we?"

"You really don't want hallucinations. For one, they usually only come about when you've drank enough to knock out a moose..."

"And they come straight from whatever your subconscious cooks up. The subconscious that hates you very very much."
    And then the colt backs off
    "oh..."
    "And anyways Evil Trees are annoying, C'mon! don't you remember how it looked like on the book? they terrified you when you were a lot younger!"
    And then he cowered a bit

"Rarely even horrifically prophetic, either!"
    "....why don't you just defy destiny? you make your own, don't you?"

Zaros glances at Aisis. "What kind of combat skills do you have?"

While engaged in their conversation, both Taylor and Daniel simultaneously and quietly facehoof.
    "Oh?.... well, I'm a paladin, with both fighting and magic training, but leaning towards magic"
    She still had a greatsword sheathed on her side anyways.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-16 at 09:24 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow grumbles. The bottle is tossed to the side with a lock crash of shattered glass. Another look is placed on Mr. Shores. "Pulling rank through the captain. Pretty sneak, Sandy. Yes sir. No drink."
    The hapless engineer backed off further. "That weren't me, I swear! I didn't even mention nothin' about no drinks." Sandy whispered in protest, still loud enough for the good Captain to pick up. "Uh, she says 'okay', Cap'n. Any further orders?"

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "I don't think she's met a pony with more than one brain before."
    "Oh, right. That's a strange thing, 'n not all types are used to 'em."

Blades smiled at Yohanna. "Well, ya'll adapt to the strangeness sooner or later. Don't ya worry about it."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

20. - Top - End - #1310

One of Ammy's pens lifted up magically and signed the appropriate forms for the yellow mutant mare. (For some reason she spelled her name 'Hay Bail') Hay Bale flicked her tail on Balboa's side as she trotted off to fight a duel to the death with the guards.
    And then Ammy rolls her eyes, finishes her sandwich and packs up. For some reason she believes that something stupid is going to happen, and she doesn't have the good fortune to be able to ignore those. So the mare follows along, waiting to see what infinite dread will happen.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Troll in the Playground

The kelpie gleefully claps her hooves. "Och yes. Ah adore dancing. Especially with no horn musical accompaniment."

"Maybe you could teach me how to dance?....I find myself clumsy with things like that..dancing I mean,"
    He said, a little bashfully.
    --------------------------------

The hapless engineer backed off further. "That weren't me, I swear! I didn't even mention nothin' about no drinks." Sandy whispered in protest, still loud enough for the good Captain to pick up. "Uh, she says 'okay', Cap'n. Any further orders?"

"Just simply prepare yourself, from what it sounds....the manure's stirring tonight?"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    And then Ammy rolls her eyes, finishes her sandwich and packs up. For some reason she believes that something stupid is going to happen, and she doesn't have the good fortune to be able to ignore those. So the mare follows along, waiting to see what infinite dread will happen.
    Pennyworth, the now renamed elder butler nodded, though he seemed reluctant to go along with this. As did Astrid, but it was mostly because she was a little miffed, well that and the pain of paperwork for this, alas, it seemed she and Ammy were kindred spirits. Pennyworth left, leaving Balboa with the girls as they headed outside, Astrid taking them to the golf cart wagon Balboa used traversing most of his expanse of a backyard. Two earth ponies were at the helm of the 'vehicle' waiting for everyone to get on.

22. - Top - End - #1312

Pennyworth, the now renamed elder butler nodded, though he seemed reluctant to go along with this. As did Astrid, but it was mostly because she was a little miffed, well that and the pain of paperwork for this, alas, it seemed she and Ammy were kindred spirits. Pennyworth left, leaving Balboa with the girls as they headed outside, Astrid taking them to the golf cart wagon Balboa used traversing most of his expanse of a backyard. Two earth ponies were at the helm of the 'vehicle' waiting for everyone to get on.
    And of course Ammy finds a nice out-of-the-way spot to go along with while making sure everything is secure. Mr. Shag may order them to sprint around for some joy ride or something.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Maybe you could teach me how to dance?....I find myself clumsy with things like that..dancing I mean,"
    He said, a little bashfully.
    --------------------------------
    Lochbed rapidly nodded her head. She leaped back and spun for her beau. There she twirled in place like a little pink whirlwind.

"Just simply prepare yourself, from what it sounds....the manure's stirring tonight?"
    "Aye sir. I'll be on the roof on watch.' Rainbow snagged her large crossbow and walks at a speed where Sandy could interrupt her.

Elswhere

There is a knock at Private First Class Blazing Hooves" door.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    And then the colt backs off
    "oh..."
    "And anyways Evil Trees are annoying, C'mon! don't you remember how it looked like on the book? they terrified you when you were a lot younger!"
    And then he cowered a bit
    "Reason number 74 on my list of why fireballs rock so hard."

"....why don't you just defy destiny? you make your own, don't you?"
    "I wouldn't know. I've never heard any future-psychic whatevers. Which is weird, because it seems like that should be more common."

"I once heard that I'd grow up to be unparalleled with the bow, happily married, and ridiculously handsome."

"So still working on that last one, huh?"

"Oh?.... well, I'm a paladin, with both fighting and magic training, but leaning towards magic"
    She still had a greatsword sheathed on her side anyways.
    "Interesting. Perhaps we could teach one another a few things."

"Like how to spazz out when fighting shocker lizards?"

"...I wear a giant conductor. And that only happened because you missed."

"I hit exactly what I was aiming for! The placement of that rock was just bugging me. And it butterflied, too!"

"There is no way that avalanche was intentional."

"...At any rate. I doubt the magical aspects of your training will be of any use to me, however. It seems only the mares in our family have any...capacity."

"Oh really? Did I lose my masculinity when I wasn't looking?"

"Yes."

---

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh, right. That's a strange thing, 'n not all types are used to 'em."

Blades smiled at Yohanna. "Well, ya'll adapt to the strangeness sooner or later. Don't ya worry about it."
    "That'd be a trick."

"Don't you have a book to polish, Stellar?"

"Don't you have a mouse to cuddle, Brains?"
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-07-17 at 01:24 AM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Titan in the Playground

"Aye sir. I'll be on the roof on watch.' Rainbow snagged her large crossbow and walks at a speed where Sandy could interrupt her.
    Sandy watched as she trotted off, only just remembering to respond to the Captain's orders. "Uh, right Cap'n. I'll be gettin' ready. See y'soon enough." Before she could reach the ladder, Sandy dashed after her as quick as he could, calling out, "Wait! Hold up Rainbow!"

The communicator was still on.

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy watched as she trotted off, only just remembering to respond to the Captain's orders. "Uh, right Cap'n. I'll be gettin' ready. See y'soon enough." Before she could reach the ladder, Sandy dashed after her as quick as he could, calling out, "Wait! Hold up Rainbow!"

The communicator was still on.
    Rainbow slows down to look back. "What? Don't you have our precious ship to patch up? There are plenty defensive liabilities here."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow slows down to look back. "What? Don't you have our precious ship to patch up? There are plenty defensive liabilities here."
    Sandy took the chance to dart ahead and block her path. "Well, yeah, I mean 'course I do, it's just...y'see..." He sheepishly fiddled with her communicator, not noticing the red "On" light. "I mean, I think this is yours an' all, but that's not...I mean didn't want t'leave things...with th' club an' all...an'...an' I wanted t'say..." Say what?! Gosh darn it all, he really should have planned this out beyond "keep her from leaving". He couldn't just leave it like this, not before a big...

All of sudden, he remembered a bit of advice the Cap'n had given him way back when. Something you could do to make sure your special somepony know you loved them. And something Rainbow had mentioned back at the club. He offered the sniper her communicator back, but when she'd reach for it, he'd grab her hoof and pull her in for a big, juicy kiss right on her pony lips. With the Captain still listening in and everything.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-17 at 02:25 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy took the chance to dart ahead and block her path. "Well, yeah, I mean 'course I do, it's just...y'see..." He sheepishly fiddled with her communicator, not noticing the red "On" light. "I mean, I think this is yours an' all, but that's not...I mean didn't want t'leave things...with th' club an' all...an'...an' I wanted t'say..." Say what?! Gosh darn it all, he really should have planned this out beyond "keep her from leaving". He couldn't just leave it like this, not before a big...

All of sudden, he remembered a bit of advice the Cap'n had given him way back when. Something you could do to make sure your special somepony know you loved them. And something Rainbow had mentioned back at the club. He offered the sniper her communicator back, but when she'd reach for it, he'd grab her hoof and pull her in for a big, juicy kiss right on her pony lips. With the Captain still listening in and everything.
    "Say wh--" the sniper says before the shocking smooth. Her eyes open wide for a second until the lids melt away her sight.

Gearstride would be gifted with the sound of delightful moans and suction noises.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Ettin in the Playground

She answered.

"I'm not sure, have some on hoof anyway,"
    Gearstride smirked.
    "Huh. Okay then," Silverpine answered.

Then them suction noises erupted from the speakers, where even he could hear them. "Um... they're getting rather frisky there..." he offered.

He frowned, seeing her look disappointed. He gave her a peck on the cheek. 'Actually my dear....I have an idea, be right back, again.' He nodded to himself and returned to the front of the line, a couple of high valued Bits of his slipping into his cuffs. He came up behind the host and tapped him.

"Hello, 'reservations' for two,"
    He winked slipping a Bit and teased with a higher valued Bit.
    The host barely gave Fox a dismissive glance. "Take your bits somewhere else, bub." He gestured for him to get back in line. Just in front of him, the crowd appeared to be getting restless.

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed rapidly nodded her head. She leaped back and spun for her beau. There she twirled in place like a little pink whirlwind.
    Ember clopped his hooves happily for the dancing fey, totally forgetting one problem with taking her dancing tomorrow, his leg. Ah well. "Heheh...nice twirl Lochbed."

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Huh. Okay then," Silverpine answered.

Then them suction noises erupted from the speakers, where even he could hear them. "Um... they're getting rather frisky there..." he offered.

"Yea...."
    She was happy for them, but uh, yea. She quickly turned off her communicator and left the two to their privacy. She faintly blushed donning a small smile on her face. "Well uh....ahem, yea. Cool. Right. Flash bombs. I should ah, go and make some."

The host barely gave Fox a dismissive glance. "Take your bits somewhere else, bub." He gestured for him to get back in line. Just in front of him, the crowd appeared to be getting restless.
    "Really? This is probably the most you'll make all day with your crappy wages," He muttered. He then harumped in the host's face.

"Really now? A rat a problem? Yikes. I hope you guys are able to take of that,"
    He said in faux concern and loudly enough. He then made his way back to Icy.