New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Ember clopped his hooves happily for the dancing fey, totally forgetting one problem with taking her dancing tomorrow, his leg. Ah well. "Heheh...nice twirl Lochbed."

"Thank ye, Ember." said the pink pony before collapsing on the bed. Her eyes looked back on hee ceiling facing head and took in the image of her colt. He was adorable with his baby face looks. "Why don't ye kno how ta dance? Don't nobles dance at balls?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Doth would still feel her in a bad mood... But not exactly care given why
    Valley
    Suuuuuuuulk.
    She seems to be collapsing and clearing tunnels to try and cheer herself up now.

---

Aero and Mile
    Aero laughed.
    "Glad to hear that..."
    "So Mile...how long do you think you'll be staying in town for?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Thank ye, Ember." said the pink pony before collapsing on the bed. Her eyes looked back on the ceiling facing head and took in the image of her colt. He was adorable with his baby face looks. "Why don't ye kno how ta dance? Don't nobles dance at balls?"

"Well yea...that's a thing. But uh...I mostly just shunted dancing for studying sword play...sometimes...I would dance with my little sisters...'cuz I couldn't say no to their adorable little faces and..."
    He paused, tone growing softer until he just stared at the ceiling too for a moment. "Anyways....yea....not so much dancin' skilled...but uh...a gentlecolt doesn't deny a lady a dance, heh..." he shook his head and wanly smiled.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well yea...that's a thing. But uh...I mostly just shunted dancing for studying sword play...sometimes...I would dance with my little sisters...'cuz I couldn't say no to their adorable little faces and..."
    He paused, tone growing softer until he just stared at the ceiling too for a moment. "Anyways....yea....not so much dancin' skilled...but uh...a gentlecolt doesn't deny a lady a dance, heh..." he shook his head and wanly smiled.
    A smile then frown poppped into and off of her face. "Och. Ye have to heal up your leg first tho."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Titan in the Playground

"Say wh--" the sniper says before the shocking smooth. Her eyes open wide for a second until the lids melt away her sight.

Gearstride would be gifted with the sound of delightful moans and suction noises.
    Ohhhhhhhhh my~. That was why a pony always was careful with their kisses; it let each and every one blow their mind all over again. After a few minutes, Sandy was forced to break off the kiss, eyes half-crossed from the sensation. "Heh, maybe...maybe I should've let you drink more of...of that sweet stuff...tastes good..." he said with a dopey grin as he absentmindedly licked at his lips.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-17 at 08:14 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Troll in the Playground

A smile then frown popped into and off of her face. "Och. Ye have to heal up your leg first tho."
    "Yea...I know.....well, I have my medicine which should help along with the process," He said gesturing for her to come lay closer to him.

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhh my~. That was why a pony always was careful with their kisses; it let each and every one blow their mind all over again. After a few minutes, Sandy was forced to break off the kiss, eyes half-crossed from the sensation. "Heh, maybe...maybe I should've let you drink more of...of that sweet stuff...tastes good..." he said with a dopey grin as he absentmindedly licked at his lips.
    Hearbeats thump in her chest. It clanks in her heart like the snaps of her crossbow springs. Sandy's lips are lovely and leaves her longing as they depart. "Mmm.."

Unfortunately Sandy's words recalls her back to the memories of the club. Back to the bar. Back to the couch. Back to the fight. "You only kissed me because I asked you to. Back in the club. Told you to kiss me." Rainbow says with an anger infused stomp. "Because that is what good coltfriends do. Not because you want it."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Titan in the Playground

Hearbeats thump in her chest. It clanks in her heart like the snaps of her crossbow springs. Sandy's lips are lovely and leaves her longing as they depart. "Mmm.."

Unfortunately Sandy's words recalls her back to the memories of the club. Back to the bar. Back to the couch. Back to the fight. "You only kissed me because I asked you to. Back in the club. Told you to kiss me." Rainbow says with an anger infused stomp. "Because that is what good coltfriends do. Not because you want it."
    That stomp shattered Sandy's glowing haze, bringing him crashing back to reality. The stallion jumped and looked to her in confusion, but didn't back down. "Wha-? But...but you said that's what you wanted...an'-an' you didn't even ask for one right now...ain't that what you wanted?"

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

That stomp shattered Sandy's glowing haze, bringing him crashing back to reality. The stallion jumped and looked to her in confusion, but didn't back down. "Wha-? But...but you said that's what you wanted...an'-an' you didn't even ask for one right now...ain't that what you wanted?"
    "No. I want you to have feeling for me. To kiss me because you want to." she grumbles. She turns around sharply and huffs. The lovely curled lock of her mane deflate into flat lines of sadness. "You just... you just don't get it. I want.. I want you to want me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Titan in the Playground

"No. I want you to have feeling for me. To kiss me because you want to." she grumbles. She turns around sharply and huffs. The lovely curled lock of her mane deflate into flat lines of sadness. "You just... you just don't get it. I want.. I want you to want me."
    "But...but of course I want you." Sandy tried to trot around her and look her in the face. "How can I kiss you an' not want to? Nopony was twistin' my leg, that vampony wasn't mind-controllin' me, I decided t'kiss you, an' that's that. It just don't make any sense, me not wantin' to." If he got around to facing her, he'd try and lift her chin up and give her a nervous, but warm smile. Otherwise, he'd keep trying to trot around her. "C'mon Rainbow, there's no need for all this now..."

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"But...but of course I want you." Sandy tried to trot around her and look her in the face. "How can I kiss you an' not want to? Nopony was twistin' my leg, that vampony wasn't mind-controllin' me, I decided t'kiss you, an' that's that. It just don't make any sense, me not wantin' to." If he got around to facing her, he'd try and lift her chin up and give her a nervous, but warm smile. Otherwise, he'd keep trying to trot around her. "C'mon Rainbow, there's no need for all this now..."

"No. It doesn't make sense but I don't like why it doesn't."
    Rainbow keeps turning so Sandy cannot face him. "Why did you kiss me Sandy? Why?"

"Yea...I know.....well, I have my medicine which should help along with the process," He said gesturing for her to come lay closer to him.
    She scooted over to lay her head on his legs. "Medicine? Can't you just rub clean dirt on it? Want me to kiss it?" she asked as she pondered the wound. The injury on that fat juicy leg.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-17 at 10:00 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Titan in the Playground

"No. It doesn't make sense but I don't like why it doesn't."
    Rainbow keeps turning so Sandy cannot face him. "Why did you kiss me Sandy? Why?"
    Even on Sandy's legendary patience, Rainbow was starting to irritate. "Why'd I kiss you? What'd you mean? Why wouldn't I?" He faked running one way before darting back the other. "You said it'd make you happy. You said you wanted t'feel loved. I want you happy an' I definitely want you feelin' loved. So I kissed you, simple as that."

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh, right. That's a strange thing, 'n not all types are used to 'em."

Blades smiled at Yohanna. "Well, ya'll adapt to the strangeness sooner or later. Don't ya worry about it."
    Okay.... Er... what should we do now?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Troll in the Playground

She scooted over to lay her head on his legs. "Medicine? Can't you just rub clean dirt on it? Want me to kiss it?" she asked as she pondered the wound. The injury on that fat juicy leg.

"What? Kiss it all better?"
    He chuckled at the silly kelpie. He was reminded when he was a younger colt and getting himself into scrapes, his mother would kiss his booboos all better, or so it felt that way.

"Mmm, I'm not sure how that will help, but hey, sometimes its said kisses make everything better,"
    He smiled and shook his head definitely planning on taking his medicine.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Even on Sandy's legendary patience, Rainbow was starting to irritate. "Why'd I kiss you? What'd you mean? Why wouldn't I?" He faked running one way before darting back the other. "You said it'd make you happy. You said you wanted t'feel loved. I want you happy an' I definitely want you feelin' loved. So I kissed you, simple as that."
    "I-...I just don't feel it. The sincerity of your desire for me." Rainbow tries to bob and weave but lines up with the blue unicorn after a while of dodging. "It feels like you are doing what I said. What I ask." The mare puts a hoof in the engineer's mane. "When I look into your eyes and stroke your mane, I can feel nothing but your sweet nature. And I want to make your smile. Do you..."

"What? Kiss it all better?"
    He chuckled at the silly kelpie. He was reminded when he was a younger colt and getting himself into scrapes, his mother would kiss his booboos all better, or so it felt that way.

"Mmm, I'm not sure how that will help, but hey, sometimes its said kisses make everything better,"
    He smiled and shook his head definitely planning on taking his medicine.
    "Ochkay" Lochbed giggles and kisses her hoof and places it on the bandaged leg. The temptation to glamor away the pain was great. The kelpie shivered and bit her bottom lip hard. "Ah could make the pain go away... with glamours."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-17 at 10:48 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Okay.... Er... what should we do now?
    "Maybe you can help me with the prototypes for those new discs? Every extra hoof is a good extra hoof!"

"Or extra paw, or extra feather, or extra talon, or extra-"

"Alright, we get it. Don't you have something to enchant?"

"Several somethings..." She walks off grumbling.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Troll in the Playground

"Ochkay" Lochbed giggles and kisses her hoof and places it on the bandaged leg. The temptation to glamor away the pain was great. The kelpie shivered and bit her bottom lip hard. "Ah could make the pain go away... with glamours."

He stared at her and shifted his leg. He twiddled his hooves and seemed to be thinking hard about this, especially after his spiel about using glamours on him, the last ones without his permission...while helpful in a short term left him really physically exhausted and in bed for half the whole day.

"Uhm....would it do anything else?...Like something unexpected and uhm...like a negative after effect....how would the pain go away?"

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Titan in the Playground

"I-...I just don't feel it. The sincerity of your desire for me." Rainbow tries to bob and weave but lines up with the blue unicorn after a while of dodging. "It feels like you are doing what I said. What I ask." The mare puts a hoof in the engineer's mane. "When I look into your eyes and stroke your mane, I can feel nothing but your sweet nature. And I want to make your smile. Do you..."
    Sandy put his own hoof on her leg, as if holding on to her would somehow keep her from drifting away. "Do I what? What is it, Rainbow?" He looked up into those emerald eyes of hers, desperately searching for an answer, something he could do to make this all better. "You...y'do make me smile...an' I want t'do th' same fer you...what else is there? What's goin' on?"

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He stared at her and shifted his leg. He twiddled his hooves and seemed to be thinking hard about this, especially after his spiel about using glamours on him, the last ones without his permission...while helpful in a short term left him really physically exhausted and in bed for half the whole day.

"Uhm....would it do anything else?...Like something unexpected and uhm...like a negative after effect....how would the pain go away?"
    Lochbed trembles a bit nervously. "It's just be a little glamour. Ye will just not feel pain."

Sandy put his own hoof on her leg, as if holding on to her would somehow keep her from drifting away. "Do I what? What is it, Rainbow?" He looked up into those emerald eyes of hers, desperately searching for an answer, something he could do to make this all better. "You...y'do make me smile...an' I want t'do th' same fer you...what else is there? What's goin' on?"
    "I don't want you taking care of me. I am not a little helpless lovesick filly." she lies with force. Rainbow carves attention but sees Sandy's as fake.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed trembles a bit nervously. "It's just be a little glamour. Ye will just not feel pain."

"For how long?"
    He asked to be sure.

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't want you taking care of me. I am not a little helpless lovesick filly." she lies with force. Rainbow craves attention but sees Sandy's as fake.
    The confusion compounded as Sandy found himself argued into a dead end. "I...I'm not tryin' t'coddle you, I just want you t'be happy is all." He shook his head, these incomprehensible circles of not-logic were just giving him a headache. "Do y'want me t'stop tryin'? Is that it?" he asked in exasperation.

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"For how long?"
    He asked to be sure.
    Lochbed looked at Ember nervously. "Almost a half day. An'more and Ah willhae to glamour your whole leg."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Valley
    Suuuuuuuulk.
    She seems to be collapsing and clearing tunnels to try and cheer herself up now.
    And then Doth was just like "K" because it gave him mroe power

Aero and Mile
    Aero laughed.
    "Glad to hear that..."
    "So Mile...how long do you think you'll be staying in town for?"
    He tilted his head to a side
    "I don't know, maybe I'm just staying here if sis and bro don't tell me to go with them somewhere... I think we would be staying here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Reason number 74 on my list of why fireballs rock so hard."
    "I kinda superated it... there was one in the village, it was making scary noises, everypony was scared but me, it was annoying, I got mad, and then I smashed it with a crater landing"

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]"I wouldn't know. I've never heard any future-psychic whatevers. Which is weird, because it seems like that should be more common."

"I once heard that I'd grow up to be unparalleled with the bow, happily married, and ridiculously handsome."

"So still working on that last one, huh?"
    "What psychics?" She seems to haven't heard of fortunetellers either
    "And what with being married? I don't really get what's so great ***-..." suddenly, he remembered somepony whose name was the "Sand grain" equivalent to a solidified liquid
    "....Are you Ok?"

"Interesting. Perhaps we could teach one another a few things."
    "I think.... But I've been training since I can remember... Not exactly good at knowing how to teach"

"...At any rate. I doubt the magical aspects of your training will be of any use to me, however. It seems only the mares in our family have any...capacity."

"Oh really? Did I lose my masculinity when I wasn't looking?"

"Yes."
    "It's more about knowing how to do it", shouldn't be that hard, of course there's a diference between knowing some of it and being completely an expert......Hey, are you even there?"

She expected the pegasus to say something so she just swings a hoof in front of him, seems to be still daydreaming
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-18 at 12:09 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Maybe you can help me with the prototypes for those new discs? Every extra hoof is a good extra hoof!"

"Or extra paw, or extra feather, or extra talon, or extra-"

"Alright, we get it. Don't you have something to enchant?"

"Several somethings..." She walks off grumbling.
    "Aw, look, ya're showin' initiative!" Blades nodded. "That's a good idea. If we're gonna be makin' a lot of 'em, best to know how, right?"

She then set about helping with the new disk type, making sure that her helpers got them balanced properly. Too much metal on one side and the whole thing could go completely off-course when flung.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed looked at Ember nervously. "Almost a half day. An'more and Ah willhae to glamour your whole leg."
    "I uh.......its okay....I think the pills will do the job, you ah, save your energy, okay?" He said putting on an earnest smile for her.

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "I kinda superated it... there was one in the village, it was making scary noises, everypony was scared but me, it was annoying, I got mad, and then I smashed it with a crater landing"
    "Let's hear it for catharsis."

"Whatever works!"

"What psychics?" She seems to haven't heard of fortunetellers either
    "And what with being married? I don't really get what's so great ***-..." suddenly, he remembered somepony whose name was the "Sand grain" equivalent to a solidified liquid
    "....Are you Ok?"
    "Well I mean the see into the future kind, not the see into your brain kind. ...Though I wonder if it says something that I've never met either type..."

"Maybe it's the neon sign on your face that reads 'If you attempt to look into this individual's mind or destiny you will go crazy for a thousand years'."

"...Do we know any psychics that can survive for a thousand years?"

"Never play reverse darts. You'll miss the point there, too."

"As for marriage, I'm not the one to ask. I've already got a lethal dose of wedlock going."

"But do not get Daniel started on the subject. He will talk for hours."

"While grinning stupidly, yet!"

"I think.... But I've been training since I can remember... Not exactly good at knowing how to teach"
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]"It's more about knowing how to do it", shouldn't be that hard, of course there's a diference between knowing some of it and being completely an expert......
    "I find it helps to think of yourself more as a manual than an instructor. Repeat, explain, demonstrate, but don't teach, if that makes sense."

"I guess that worked out well for you and your brutal hoof-to-hoof disassembly lessons, but magic?"

"I'm frankly more worried about being able to use any at all. I think even my lay-on-hooves is simply genetic."

"Hey, are you even there?"

She expected the pegasus to say something so she just swings a hoof in front of him, seems to be still daydreaming
    "Maybe he's just having a brief Heroic Blank Stare Of Disarray."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The confusion compounded as Sandy found himself argued into a dead end. "I...I'm not tryin' t'coddle you, I just want you t'be happy is all." He shook his head, these incomprehensible circles of not-logic were just giving him a headache. "Do y'want me t'stop tryin'? Is that it?" he asked in exasperation.
    "I just want you to stop trying to be the best coltfriend ever." Rainbow fixes Sandy's collar with a gentle touch. "I just feel like a task on a checklist. And not even the top one."

"I uh.......its okay....I think the pills will do the job, you ah, save your energy, okay?" He said putting on an earnest smile for her.
    The kelpie smirked back. "Ochkay...A will." Her voice cracked with disappointment and the wish for to be more active assistance.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Troll in the Playground

The kelpie smirked back. "Ochkay...A will." Her voice cracked with disappointment and the wish for to be more active assistance.

"...Maybe....you....tomorrow can...so that I can dance with you....so I could at least....not be so sucky and hurtin' still...since I don't think pills can handle that....?"
    He said hesitantly trying to make up for her obvious disappointment.

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"...Maybe....you....tomorrow can...so that I can dance with you....so I could at least....not be so sucky and hurtin' still...since I don't think pills can handle that....?"
    He said hesitantly trying to make up for her obvious disappointment.
    Lochbed slid up the bed more and rested back on Ember's barrel."No No. If it worries ye ta be glamoured, then Ah wont." A leg reached back to tap his face and pat his mane. "Perhaps Ah can help ye in another way."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed slid up the bed more and rested back on Ember's barrel."No No. If it worries ye ta be glamoured, then Ah wont." A leg reached back to tap his face and pat his mane. "Perhaps Ah can help ye in another way."

"Oh..uh okay then,"
    He said in regards to the glamouring subject a little relieved about that. He put his fore legs around her as she laid on him. Then came her next comment as he looked at her curiously. "How so?"