New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A Shadow Over Arvinon IC

Itzel looks at Oloek, puzzlement on his face. He turns to walk away and Oloek can here him mumble "He should have said that before he drank all my cooking wine..."

Aulex comes up and says 'Yer plan has merit, 'specially since them hobs can see in the dark, as I'm understanding. Hour seems a bit long, 'specially if there be more of those things running 'bout." as he points to the dead creature.

Terrance, he cocked sideways, looks at Maispar "Widened? Don't think those beast would have been keen on using tools, having no hands and all."

2. - Top - End - #212
    Orc in the Playground

Oloek shouts back at Itzel "Wine isn't for cooking! Boils the alcohol away!". He then sighs, reminded that there will be no alcohol for a long time and his shakes are there to stay.

Oloek turns to Terrance. "He was intelligent, I wouldn't discount them on the base of him having tentacles instead of hands... but lets keep our minds open to other possibilities too."

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

"Are you saying they used tools or someone else did it? Or, something else?"

As Oloek and Terrance discuss this, some of the other guards being to linger about, listening to the discussion. The looks on their faces vary from nodding agreement to outright fear.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

"I am heading into the cavern as a quick survey of our area. If there is anyone who knows how to track, please step forward. Another volunteer would be desirable, though I expect no trouble which we'd be unable to handle."

5. - Top - End - #215
    Orc in the Playground

"I'm just saying, just because he didn't use tools, don't assume anything, you know what they say about assumptions, they kill people." Oloek then gets up, ready to follow Maispar.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

There is some commotion coming from the group, and some bickering can be heard if not the actual dialogue.

Finally, a very reluctant Rendal comes up to the front.

"You could have just asked, didn't have to put me on the spot, boys." obvious not to be happy with you three.
    "Which way, then?"

7. - Top - End - #217
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Follow me. Maispar heads into the cave.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Orc in the Playground

Oloek nods and follows behind Maispar, keeping a sharp eye.