New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 37 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [Twi]Chronicles of the Impaler: Crisis of Infinite Draculas OOC

You know the drill, folks.

Anyone who wants to play must choose as a character one of the many Draculas portrayed in our glorious, modern media!!! And prepare for an Epic Adventure of Bloodlust, Self-loathing, and Evil Adventure!!!

Game Thread Here:

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi]Chronicles of the Impaler: Crisis of Infinite Draculas OOC

Since you have a thread for this game now I might I'll repost this here.

Quote Originally Posted by darkblade View Post
    For CoID would be permissible to play as Fangire King/Kamen Rider Dark Kiva? While it is never stated in the show that he is Dracula he is the King of the Vampire-like Fangire and side material makes offhand references to him being being born in Hungary in the fifteenth century (despite looking rather Japanese) and how the organization of Fangire hunters was inspired by a Dutch Doctor who once fought the Fangire King.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

That sounds awesome, Darkblade.

And I'm assuming we're all in the same castle, so Alucard appearing in the Throneroom puts him next next to Dracula.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

And now the two get to bicker until one or the other gets to have the throne. Unless someone else foolishly interrupts them, at which point they both turn on said insolent individual for daring to interrupt their feud.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-10-06 at 10:58 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Ah. The Draculas are already fighting among themselves.

*Claps fingers together.* Just as Planned.

6. - Top - End - #6

Do you want me to write my own introduction then?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

Let's say that you start in the Inner Courtyard, Darkblade. From there, feel free to narrate your character's reactions to the sudden teleportation whatsit.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Seras Victoria A.K.A Police Girl

Spoiler
    Show

The point that I am taking Seras from is near the end of the OVA's/manga. She is a full fledged vampire under the Service of Integra Van Hellsing. Her outfit is also now red from absorbing so much blood.

+Seras like other Vampires of the Drakul line has immense super strength to the point the even before she was a full fledged vampire she could use heavy artillery usually reserved for three men at one and used to take down tanks with one hand.
    +She also has super speed and reflexes as well to their logical extremes
    +Her other powers/abilities include Regeneration
    Advanced Marksmanship
    Shapeshifting
    Immortality
    Invulnerability
    Superhuman senses
    Advanced Combat
    Familiar summoning
    Intangibility
    Clairvoyance
    +She managed to gain Alucard's respect at the end of the manga from her long years of service to Integra and becoming a full vampire, to the point were Alucard actually call her by her name instead of just police girl.
    +Another ability whose presence is analogous to Anderson's 4-dimensional status is telekinesis, or more accurately tactile telekinesis. Despite having a slight frame and little weight, she has phenomenal lifting strength and load-bearing abilities, but her limbs come under none of the normal strain of such weight and such objects do not crumble when carried. Furthermore, extremely high-recoil and normally turret-fixed weapons afford no such problems to Seras, even though powerful muscles would afford her little help without a strong footing. In addition, her wings do not flap. Instead, she soars much like a bullet.

She can also absorb souls (or at least memories) carried in the blood of others. Her most dramatic power, however, is the use of solid shadows from which she makes a bat wing that emanate from the stump that was her left arm, allowing her to fly at enormous speeds and then later use it as a non-lethal weapon against Iscariot. Her overall power level remains under question; Anderson seems to regard her as a true nosferatu who still conceals herself in human visage and the Major calls her 'one of the fighters in the final tragedy of Walpurgisnacht'.

After becoming a true vampire, the stump of her severed left arm now produces a solid shadowy substance which Seras can manipulate into various shapes. She first forms it into a wing for flying, and she also used it in this form as a non-lethal weapon against a group of the Vatican's soldiers who were holding Integra "prisoner". In chapter 82, we see her forming it into an arm in order for her to be able to wield two guns at once, and in Chapter 85 it is shown that she can turn them into normal shadows, which snake along the ground similar to Zorin Blitz's tattoos and form them into sharp spikes for stabbing, lethal attacks. Her fully vampiric form might lack a human left arm, as it was severed by Zorin Blitz just before she became a true vampire.

Like Alucard, her transformation was completed upon her truly embracing her vampiric nature and brought about the enhanced effects and access to the higher-level powers; subsequent souls would thus serve only to increase her overall power level and regenerative abilities without changing the nature of her powers. For instance, 30 years after the Millenium incident, she has such control over her shadow matter that she can mimic Alucard's entire outfit by transforming it, but she still cannot shapeshift any part of her body besides her arm. The overall progression of her abilities and combat prowess is best depicted by the fact that Seras (with Pip's help), managed to not only do battle with the experienced Captain, Millennium's greatest soldier (besides Dark Walter) on nearly equal terms, but best him. Prior to drinking Pip's blood, Seras could not walk in the sun without a hooded jacket and overcast skies. However, after she does, she is able to stand sunlight and has a shadow, as depicted in Chapter 73.
    +Seras, like Alucard uses weapons i battle. Her most used weapons and the ones she has on her at the moment are the Harkonnen and a relativly smaller rifle that fires 13.7 mm rounds.
    -Might have inherited some of Alucard's arrogance when she became a full vampire.
    -She is a lot nicer when compared to other vampires and some could see that as a weakness
    -Can sometimes act quite child-like.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

I'll post something tomorrow. Today, I do linear algebra IN HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm putting my Alucard as the one that got sent away by The Major, so there is a time-skip between the two.
    Also, call this a Crisis? Five guys is confusing, but it sure isn't the end of the world. We need to be over-running the place! Lets toss more in. For Glory!

Anyway, we have the Evil lord (Castelvania Dracula has that distinction, obviously) and his right hand man (Alucard). Now we need the mad and evil scientist. Fortunately, I can provide!

Sacred Ancestor Dracula
    (Vampire Hunter D)
    Spoiler
    Show

The most ancient ruler of the Nobility and perhaps the progenitor of the entire race. After the atomic war that nearly wiped out humanity in 1999, the vampires, under the Sacred Ancestor's leadership, rose to power, and subjugated the human survivors. He reigned as King of the Nobility, and even though many of his followers believed it was their right to inflict terror on their human servants, the Sacrend Ancestor would not abide extreme cruelty, and even felt a level of respect towards humanity, though that did not stop him from being a tyrant.
    In roughly 4,000 AD, when the Nobility began to decline, he began many experiments to carry on his race, and the most noteworthy of these was to mix his DNA with humans, to create a hybrid with all the powers of both species, but with none of their respective weaknesses. However, his experiments nearly always fail.
    Having left his castle and civilization, Dracula Walking the Earth, performing various experiments to try and fix his races decline.

+ Super-human strength, speed and reflexes, to a level unknown, but apparently enough to cower super-humanly strong vampires, and to be able to react to things without being consciously aware of them.
    + Enhanced senses to the point of being aware of everything in a mile radius.
    + Regeneration, timeless body, and immortality (but not invulnerability).
    + Mastery with a range of weapons. He prefers the sword, but he can and will shoot you as well.
    + Scientific genius. Specializes in biology, specifically cloning and the creation of unnatural creatures, but can build holograms or whatever as well. Under his leadership, they unlocked almost every secret of the universe that had eluded mankind's attempts, including space travel, manipulation of space/time, cybernetics (including sophisticated artificial intelligence), complete control over the weather, advanced defense and weapon systems, and practically recreating the entire world eco-system with genetically engineered creations (mostly mythical ones, to be a smartass).
    + Master of psychology, both mass and individual, allowing him to control entire civilizations should he choose when combined with his hypnotism.
    - An aversion to sunlight, crosses, running water and garlic. Not as severe on him as lesser vampires, but still quite present.
    - Gets bored easily, and abandons his projects once they fail rather then why to figure out what went wrong.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-10-06 at 08:06 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

All Approved.

We're approaching critical Dracula Density here...might have to kill a few off.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2011-10-06 at 07:57 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

So how/where should I have Seras introduced?

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

She woke up in the crypt of the Castle, Harkonnens nearby, and she can hear a tustle going on at the Castle Gates.

Narrate and investigate at your discretion. Given that this is ending-manga Sera, do you want to narrate Pip for yourself?

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

And SCIENCE!!!! Dracula?
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-10-06 at 08:06 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Colesign View Post
    All Approved.

We're approaching critical Dracula Density here...might have to kill a few off.

"What you kids thinkin', not usin' Dracula? Ain't never have enough Dracula!"
    Last edited by Prime32; 2011-10-06 at 08:24 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

I did think of that, actually.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

17. - Top - End - #17

I resisted the urge to play any number of the funnier 'Dracula' parodies from the ages. I, personally, wanted to play Leslie Nielsen.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, but lets put it this way. When the Hunters arrive (speaking of which, it would be great if we got a list, and maybe a scene where Abraham kicks out Anita Blake and Sookie Stackhouse for being appalling failures) we can use them as expendable minions for the heroes to cut through.
    I myself can't wait to hit Blade with Blacula.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

19. - Top - End - #19

Heh.

And, yeah, I don't think Castlevania!Dracula would have ever been the 'Hammer of Christondom.' He had already vowed to lay waste to heaven by the time he took the name 'Vlad Tepes.'

And, funnily enough, I think 'Dracula' is in canon with Castlevania. But if we don't do a full 'Fused' continuity like we do for the Lynching game, Abraham doesn't stand out too much for Dracula. He defeated him once, but it was by no means his greatest, most climatic, or most humiliating defeat. The continued fights with the Belmonts are of far greater importance to him.

And, if 'Time' isn't an issue, I suggest Simon Belmont, as nothing beats the original. Or maybe Castlevania!Alucard for sheer power.

Edit:Or Richter. Obviously, Richter is an option.
    Last edited by doliest; 2011-10-06 at 08:51 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, there is that, and it looks like we're going with separate timelines. Also, I have to say that in my personal fanon Abraham married into the Belmont line.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

21. - Top - End - #21

Except for Seras. She IS from the Lynching games. But she might actually be the only one, which I actually find interesting.

And that DOES sound interesting. And the Morris's are relatives of the Belmonts, so that IS possible.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Well we know he has a wife, and that she's insane (from the original). We know he has more degrees then a thermometer (most of which are doctorates in everything imaginable), we know he was a watcher (Buffyverse, which is an inherited position by the way), and so Lucy was probably his charge. When Dracula killed his slayer, he basically said screw it and did the job himself, then decided Dracula could be redeemed and so bound him instead (Hellsing). We also know he has a son named Arthur from somewhere, although we never find out where exactly given he looks around twenty during World War 2, and Abraham was pushing sixty when he took out Dracula. So the dates don't add up, no matter how virile he might be.
    What's worse, we know the Arcangel Gabriel was running around going by his name 1888, when his own run in with Dracula was in 1897. If we assume Anna Valerious is his mother (which I always have, even though it really doesn't work it still eliminates unknowns, which I hate) then the dates don't even begin to work, although they really don't anyway. So take Gabriel back a bit and change the movie a lot, and we get Abraham Van Helsing.
    But I have to say, it certainly gives an insight into what looks like a pretty god damn awesome life.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-10-06 at 09:17 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

24. - Top - End - #24

Also his research on Vampires ended up in the hands of a bunch of disgraced Japanese Detectives in the 70s after they were fired from the force for claiming the victims of a bunch of serial murders were killed by vampires. Using this knowledge and a large donation from an eccentric billionaire they formed the Azoura (Bright Blue Sky) Foundation.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

After his death is a bit out of my jurisdiction. To be honest I've only scraped the surface.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

26. - Top - End - #26

Honestly, I think if we're left alone in this thread for a day or two without Colesign jumping in to stop us, we'll have created some kind of awesome joint-canon based purely on what we've included already. And it will be awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Probably. We've done it before.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

28. - Top - End - #28

Very true. Maybe go for less 'Dystopia' this time, though.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Where is the fun in that?
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

30. - Top - End - #30

Hey, Shatterworld was great until we shattered it. It had stable time loops and everything.