Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    MCerberus, so I'm to assume, since you didn't post anything about it, that Ammy's just being handwaved of tagging along right? Before I make my next post with Balboa and the girls.
    Correct, not much of anything that required her attention. Maulings are just so commonplace.

    "But Hay Bale is just lucky that there's already a, let's say easygoing, atmosphere around here with that kiss. Hostile work environment and all."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingPirate

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    For the sake of simplicity and hoof waving, I'mma pretend earlier that when Hay Bale called it scotch, she really meant vodka. Unless that's secretly a "plot point" otherwise it could be pointed out as suspicious inconsistency by Mister Shag, which I doubt it is xD

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    For the sake of simplicity and hoof waving, I'mma pretend earlier that when Hay Bale called it scotch, she really meant vodka. Unless that's secretly a "plot point" otherwise it could be pointed out as suspicious inconsistency by Mister Shag, which I doubt it is xD
    >.>

    Where did Hay Bale say vodka?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingPirate

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    >.>

    Where did Hay Bale say vodka?
    That's so weird, I swear on Balboa's perverseness that I read it as vodka xD........ah well, my error, lol......*derp*

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingPirate

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible
    ((And suddenly, somepony BESIDES the connoisseur is revealed to have slipped poison into the drink!))
    Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuunnnn....!

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuunnnn....!
    It struck me that without someone coming out and showing that yes, the bottle was poisoned, Balboa only has Hay Bale's word that anything she said was true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingPirate

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    It struck me that without someone coming out and showing that yes, the bottle was poisoned, Balboa only has Hay Bale's word that anything she said was true.


    Oh..so we are going to have some random gardener actually have had poisoned his private stash to be an actual thing? xD

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Oh..so we are going to have some random gardener actually have had poisoned his private stash to be an actual thing? xD
    ... meh, why not? It's dumb, soap-operaish and contrived but no more so than anything else in this RP. We have a woman who's carrying the babies of two different men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Sorry, posts are going to be a bit delayed today, have some stuff to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mindfreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    It would evolve until they're already laying down the couch instead of sitting, then curtain
    Woah woah woah woah woah.
    Woah.
    Luka, they haven't known each other long enough for them to even think of pulling a curtain. Especially with Aisis knowing nothing about this and Aero being a complete gentlecolt.
    And you've gotta ask for a curtain, make sure both players are on board for it first. I wasn't planning on them getting anywhere near this far. I was just planning on them kissing a couple times.
    Infernal Mindfreak selling Hell as Heaven by Savanna. Thank you, love!
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Luka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Possibly Pwnland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Woah woah woah woah woah.
    Woah.
    Luka, they haven't known each other long enough for them to even think of pulling a curtain. Especially with Aisis knowing nothing about this and Aero being a complete gentlecolt.
    And you've gotta ask for a curtain, make sure both players are on board for it first. I wasn't planning on them getting anywhere near this far. I was just planning on them kissing a couple times.
    Oh, I though you had to put a curtain on kissing parts too, sorry , didn't exactly know how that "curtain" stuff works , editing that part out then
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-28 at 12:45 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show


  12. - Top - End - #282
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mindfreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    A curtain is for anything that goes past PG-13, and is most commonly used for when people are having, er...intimate moments.
    Infernal Mindfreak selling Hell as Heaven by Savanna. Thank you, love!
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Luka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Possibly Pwnland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    A curtain is for anything that goes past PG-13, and is most commonly used for when people are having, er...intimate moments.
    Oh ok, no curtain then, sorry
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show


  14. - Top - End - #284
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Luka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Possibly Pwnland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Ok, fixed it
    Hope I didn't ruin it already....
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show


  15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingPirate

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    I'm all kinds of confused in and out and up places I'd rather not be @_@


    Is Rainbow following Daniel IN the air vents? I know she can't be following Sandy, he's going in a different direction, and it sounds like she's following Daniel, but at the same time its sounds like she's directly following both at the same time when she's supposed to have taken the third path, following it outside of the vents, but at the same time it ALSO sounds like she's in them.


    dscfknxkhqcfhhV T2/ CNKJNFMDSN EVCHBG

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    I'm all kinds of confused in and out and up places I'd rather not be @_@


    Is Rainbow following Daniel IN the air vents? I know she can't be following Sandy, he's going in a different direction, and it sounds like she's following Daniel, but at the same time its sounds like she's directly following both at the same time when she's supposed to have taken the third path, following it outside of the vents, but at the same time it ALSO sounds like she's in them.


    dscfknxkhqcfhhV T2/ CNKJNFMDSN EVCHBG
    She is darting back and forth following both of them under the air vents, frustrated that.... there's no pony to shoot.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingPirate

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    That's a lot of energy spent, :P considering their paths have been going in different directions and some areas the air ducts pass through are behind walls and not always on the outside along hallways and stuff. The Cirrus is a big ship, especially considering how big the hangar has to be to hold 'dem mechs, its a mini maze in itself, also, I don't believe Silverpine has taken to crawling in the third vent, I believe he's in the holding room with Gear.


    on an unrelated note...I wonder if the dice roller works in the FFRPG area..


    ..

    [roll]1d20[/roll]

    seems not, ah well.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-31 at 02:53 AM.

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    That's a lot of energy spent, :P considering their paths have been going in different directions and some areas the air ducts pass through are behind walls and not always on the outside along hallways and stuff. The Cirrus is a big ship, especially considering how big the hangar has to be to hold 'dem mechs, its a mini maze in itself, also, I don't believe Silverpine has taken to crawling in the third vent, I believe he's in the holding room with Gear.

    She really wants to shoot someone.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Lone Star was once a major character in my pony-roleplaying... now he's got nothing to do =(

    Lone Star needs something to do!!

    (Also, when are we starting that whole ballroom-plot-thing we've been dancing around for a while now?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingPirate

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star was once a major character in my pony-roleplaying... now he's got nothing to do =(

    Lone Star needs something to do!!

    (Also, when are we starting that whole ballroom-plot-thing we've been dancing around for a while now?)
    Well, its night time, anything you even want Lone Star at a late hour?


    And anyways, the Manehatten plot is getting there, twas going to begin the next day after some solo posts with Fox which will lead into the next day.

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Say, when would be a convenient time to add a new character tonight?
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    How appropriate. You fight like a cow! (Previous avatars)

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Well, its night time, anything you even want Lone Star at a late hour?


    And anyways, the Manehatten plot is getting there, twas going to begin the next day after some solo posts with Fox which will lead into the next day.
    Lone Star originally was supposed to do everything better in the dark. That's why there's only three lights in his entire house and only one of them is on on a regular basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "..And once I've killed you and crushed your heroine smuggling operations, I'm going to steal all of your filthy drug money, and use it to fund an Orphanage!! MUhahahahahahahaha!"
    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! The latter is currently on hiatus

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mindfreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Well, today's my birthday!
    I'll probably be gone for most of the day, cause you know: Party.
    Infernal Mindfreak selling Hell as Heaven by Savanna. Thank you, love!
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingPirate

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Heh, happy birthday mindfreak

    Haaappy Birthday!

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Well, today's my birthday!
    I'll probably be gone for most of the day, cause you know: Party.
    Mapping Mirthday!
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Well, today's my birthday!
    I'll probably be gone for most of the day, cause you know: Party.
    You know what this calls for?

    A gathering of close friends and family for an event lasting a good period of time, in which delicious food is consumed, fun games are played, good conversation is made, and everybody has an all-around good and memorable time.

    In other words...

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Kelvin360's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Woo! Go Mindfreak!

    Have a wondrous time today.

    "From all of us."

    "Cheers."
    "D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win."
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elvish Evoker, as depicted to the left

    Currently Running: Fortune's Favor

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Happy birthday, Mindfreak! May your day be merry and bright!

    And while I'm here, I'd like to ask my question again. Is there going to be a good opportunity for a night arrival soon?
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    How appropriate. You fight like a cow! (Previous avatars)

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Kelvin360's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    I'm pretty sure any time is fine for a character introduction, unless you're introducing Batmare.

    That being said, if it's interaction you're looking for, Zaros is still doing nothing in particular.
    "D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win."
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elvish Evoker, as depicted to the left

    Currently Running: Fortune's Favor

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Let's see. Active at night, plenty of animal motifs, lacks parents, relies heavily on fancy equipment and cleverness... Sounds familiar!

    You're forgetting that you'd have to take things seriously, have no magical powers, and actually fight crimes instead of committing them.

    Oh, right. I guess we don't have a lot in common.

    Thanks. I appreciate someone finally addressing my question.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    How appropriate. You fight like a cow! (Previous avatars)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •