Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Well it could be placed in Miscellaneous adventures and tagged as slow moving. 1 post every 1-2 days.

    What exactly did you have in mind though for this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Is anyone waiting for a post from me 'cause I don't know if I miss a post.
    Not that I'm aware, though I think now is the time for Blaze to be poked.


    Hey mindfreak, if yer reading this, the surrounding forest is on fire due to some wacky fire arrows from Daniel. There is a random lightning storm brewing high above the very top of the massive Cirrus above the special metal alloy plating over the even humongous-er dirigible-ish balloon. Lightning is striking away at the plating.

    Good times, good times.

  2. - Top - End - #392
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    On the subject of characters, to date, I have not made any proper backstory for any of them, with the exception of Icy Touch and maybe Silverpine.

    You can probably tell from my style of RP though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  3. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    What exactly did you have in mind though for this?

    I mean there could be something like a potential threat in the background. Donkey barbarians or an evil cult or something. And we could RP the nobles and military attempting to defeat the enemy while keeping them ahead and with advantage.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  4. - Top - End - #394
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mindfreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    What exactly did you have in mind though for this?



    Not that I'm aware, though I think now is the time for Blaze to be poked.


    Hey mindfreak, if yer reading this, the surrounding forest is on fire due to some wacky fire arrows from Daniel. There is a random lightning storm brewing high above the very top of the massive Cirrus above the special metal alloy plating over the even humongous-er dirigible-ish balloon. Lightning is striking away at the plating.

    Good times, good times.
    ...
    Okay. Seriously, what the heck?
    How does any of that even make sense? Why is a thunderstorm brewing for one and two why the fudge did Daniel use fire arrows in a bloody forest?

    I have absolutely no idea what to do from here. The poke is completely useless because there's nothing for Blaze to do!
    Infernal Mindfreak selling Hell as Heaven by Savanna. Thank you, love!
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

  5. - Top - End - #395
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Luka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Possibly Pwnland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    ...
    Okay. Seriously, what the heck?
    How does any of that even make sense? Why is a thunderstorm brewing for one and two why the fudge did Daniel use fire arrows in a bloody forest?

    I have absolutely no idea what to do from here. The poke is completely useless because there's nothing for Blaze to do!
    Aero's frozen in time?
    Aisis's still outside with him and he hasn't done anything
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show


  6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    I mean there could be something like a potential threat in the background. Donkey barbarians or an evil cult or something. And we could RP the nobles and military attempting to defeat the enemy while keeping them ahead and with advantage.
    Mmm, what nobles could I play? I don't particularly have myself some nobles outside of Ember.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    ...
    Okay. Seriously, what the heck?
    How does any of that even make sense? Why is a thunderstorm brewing for one and two why the fudge did Daniel use fire arrows in a bloody forest?

    I have absolutely no idea what to do from here. The poke is completely useless because there's nothing for Blaze to do!
    It just is, that's what Blaze would see happening. But you know, its cool, Blaze doesn't have to do anything then. Its not like he can't try to use his comm to speak to Rainbow or nothin' and find out what in the blazes is going on, you know, nothing for him to do.

  7. - Top - End - #397
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Why is a thunderstorm brewing for one...
    Must....resist...urge....to trope...nghhh....A WIZARD DID IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  8. - Top - End - #398
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Kelvin360's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    To be fair, I thought they were just in some bushes, not the forest, and snuffage is a wondrous tactic if fire is your foe's bane.
    "D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win."
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elvish Evoker, as depicted to the left

    Currently Running: Fortune's Favor

  9. - Top - End - #399
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Must....resist...urge....to trope...nghhh....A WIZARD DID IT!

    badum-tish

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    To be fair, I thought they were just in some bushes, not the forest, and snuffage is a wondrous tactic if fire is your foe's bane.

    Yea, bushes, in the forest I put so much emphasize on. Anyways, it wouldn't be Cirrus crew shenanigans without collateral damage

  10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Mmm, what nobles could I play? I don't particularly have myself some nobles outside of Ember.
    Well there are options. You can bend time and space and have Ember in Canterlot in another timeline. Or create a new noble. Or have the steward of the Sol family alive and in control of what little they have. Or other stuff.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  11. - Top - End - #401
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    I could go with a future time-lined Ember, maybe being dragged along by Grills in these shenanigans?, part of Ember having to do something in return for the Flamestrong family's future help in restoring his name.

  12. - Top - End - #402
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    I could go with a future time-lined Ember, maybe being dragged along by Grills in these shenanigans?, part of Ember having to do something in return for the Flamestrong family's future help in restoring his name.
    I might or might not join. I have a character in mind, but I'm still thinking on whether to commit or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    I could go with a future time-lined Ember, maybe being dragged along by Grills in these shenanigans?, part of Ember having to do something in return for the Flamestrong family's future help in restoring his name.
    We could even do it as a multiple year time skip. I could have Grills grow a beard!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    I might or might not join. I have a character in mind, but I'm still thinking on whether to commit or not.
    Well this could be a slow moving plot if need be. Mostly preparation and such for something big.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    We could even do it as a multiple year time skip. I could have Grills grow a beard!

    Multiple year time skip what? Elaborate more on this plot line please, cuz that is an awfully long time skip.

  15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tectonic Robot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The States
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Sorry I sorta completely disappeared from here, guys. >_>;;;

    I distracted by other things. <_<;;;
    Proud member of the Gnomish Wanderer fanclub!

    Spoiler: Full Size Avatar!
    Show

  16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Multiple year time skip what? Elaborate more on this plot line please, cuz that is an awfully long time skip.
    It really depends on how long you think it would take for Ember to start regaining political power, gather resources, and come out of the shadows.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  17. - Top - End - #407
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    A few years' time ahead could lead to an interesting change of pace, but we'll have to be careful, as there's a mess of unresolved plotlines at the moment, and how they turn out could affect what the future is like. For instance, Night Jewel's retribution plot could have a variety of possible impacts on Grills.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    My blade will cut you down to size! (Previous avatars)

  18. - Top - End - #408
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    A few years' time ahead could lead to an interesting change of pace, but we'll have to be careful, as there's a mess of unresolved plotlines at the moment, and how they turn out could affect what the future is like. For instance, Night Jewel's retribution plot could have a variety of possible impacts on Grills.
    "Well I just have to repair the timestream and never have that love child. There's gotta be a pony with a time machine somewhere."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  19. - Top - End - #409
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Well I just have to repair the timestream and never have that love child. There's gotta be a pony with a time machine somewhere."
    "Oh, that's easy! Ya just hold still 'n I'll neuter ya! That'll solve the problem!"

    "I don't think mutilations of that sort are the answer, Blades. Still, I hope the lovechild was with somepony other than me, because the thought of that kind of thing involving me is outright disturbing."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    My blade will cut you down to size! (Previous avatars)

  20. - Top - End - #410
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Kelvin360's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quick! Someone make a ponified Doc Brown!
    "D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win."
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elvish Evoker, as depicted to the left

    Currently Running: Fortune's Favor

  21. - Top - End - #411
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh, that's easy! Ya just hold still 'n I'll neuter ya! That'll solve the problem!"
    "Anything to get a hoof on my stallion parts, babe?"

    "I don't think mutilations of that sort are the answer, Blades. Still, I hope the lovechild was with somepony other than me, because the thought of that kind of thing involving me is outright disturbing."
    "If enough years past by, the time spent thinking about me and my demise would obviously lead to a crush in your adult self. Then you'll start drinking and smoking and..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Quick! Someone make a ponified Doc Brown!
    ...That is too much time shenanigans for one plot.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  22. - Top - End - #412
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Anything to get a hoof on my stallion parts, babe?"
    "More like anything to get ya to stop bein' a nuisance. Might want to cut out part of the brain too. Of course, 'cause brain surgery's not easy, maybe I'll just remove the head 'n call it a day!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "If enough years past by, the time spent thinking about me and my demise would obviously lead to a crush in your adult self. Then you'll start drinking and smoking and..."
    "In your dreams. The closest I'd come would be seducing you to steal your money and possibly get you arrested. Although I could try to set you up with the Knight Commander."

    "No."

    "Oh, come on, you know he needs somepony who can get some sense into-"

    "No."

    "Fine, fine. You're no fun."

    ...Basically, that describes the most likely outcomes of Grills trying to seduce any of my characters. Obsidian Flare is probably the only one to put up with that kind of perversion, and even she wouldn't take too kindly to him going too far.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    My blade will cut you down to size! (Previous avatars)

  23. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "More like anything to get ya to stop bein' a nuisance. Might want to cut out part of the brain too. Of course, 'cause brain surgery's not easy, maybe I'll just remove the head 'n call it a day!"



    "In your dreams. The closest I'd come would be seducing you to steal your money and possibly get you arrested. Although I could try to set you up with the Knight Commander."

    "No."

    "Oh, come on, you know he needs somepony who can get some sense into-"

    "No."

    "Fine, fine. You're no fun."

    ...Basically, that describes the most likely outcomes of Grills trying to seduce any of my characters. Obsidian Flare is probably the only one to put up with that kind of perversion, and even she wouldn't take too kindly to him going too far.
    I'm sorry Grills is too wasted on tequila trying to forget his problems to take your call right now. Please leave your message after the sound of the "Hey baby."

    "Hey baby."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    It really depends on how long you think it would take for Ember to start regaining political power, gather resources, and come out of the shadows.
    Ah...oh...hauh...whelp, I gotta start thinking up of a whole new noble family now then xD

    Mmm, unicorn of course, so hoity. Maybe their thing is electricity, maybe the owners of the biggest power plants, and largest suppliers of power across Equestria, maybe located in the industrial city of Fillydelphia.

  25. - Top - End - #415
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Ah...oh...hauh...whelp, I gotta start thinking up of a whole new noble family now then xD

    Mmm, unicorn of course, so hoity. Maybe their thing is electricity, maybe the owners of the biggest power plants, and largest suppliers of power across Equestria, maybe located in the industrial city of Fillydelphia.
    Electricity, huh? So I guess their family is big into lights and such, huh? Maybe...Neon lights, at that? It would be appropriate, given the fact that Neon is a...

    ( _)>⌐□-□

    (⌐□_□)

    ...noble gas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Electricity, huh? So I guess their family is big into lights and such, huh? Maybe...Neon lights, at that? It would be appropriate, given the fact that Neon is a...

    ( _)>⌐□-□

    (⌐□_□)

    ...noble gas.
    YEEEEEAAAAAH!!!!!
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Mmm, I fancy the idea that they also own a decent number of pegasi weather factories. I just need a nifty family name xD

  28. - Top - End - #418
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Mmm, I fancy the idea that they also own a decent number of pegasi weather factories. I just need a nifty family name xD
    Hello? Did we not just go through the pun of Noble gasses? If not Neon, then maybe there's another that might work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Mmm, I fancy the idea that they also own a decent number of pegasi weather factories. I just need a nifty family name xD
    Either Neon or Magnet
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  30. - Top - End - #420
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Electricity, huh? So I guess their family is big into lights and such, huh? Maybe...Neon lights, at that? It would be appropriate, given the fact that Neon is a...

    ( _)>⌐□-□

    (⌐□_□)

    ...noble gas.
    Fluttershy's verdict:

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •