New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    ^I could get behind some sort of fun randomness. If not a ball, then what other ideas might we do? Festival? Performers come to town? Attack by party cannon?
    The Party Star?

That's no moon... that's a party cannon!
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post

And Lochbed would more likely try to eat the out of the game Smoothie (and practically anypony else she does not know) as her loyalty to Ember is unwavering as long as Ember doesn't break the pact.
    She'd probably just be amused by Lochbed's attempts to eat her. Smoothie isn't threatened by you puny mortals.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    She'd probably just be amused by Lochbed's attempts to eat her. Smoothie isn't threatened by you puny mortals.
    Lone Star could songfight an anti-magic field into existence. Then smoothie wouldn't be able to cast spells and get massacred by a stiff breeze.

Nah, scratch that idea, it's stupid
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-06-25 at 02:12 PM.

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    You have no idea.

But enough about the overpowered cheater. I have some rather unfortunate news. The break is not really helping at all, and has honestly just made the problem worse. I simply don't care about this RP any longer, so I'm withdrawing.

I still want some sort of resolution for my characters, even though it'll be offscreen, but I can't go through the effort of actually RPing them to that point.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Dwarf in the Playground

You have no idea.

But enough about the overpowered cheater. I have some rather unfortunate news. The break is not really helping at all, and has honestly just made the problem worse. I simply don't care about this RP any longer, so I'm withdrawing.

I still want some sort of resolution for my characters, even though it'll be offscreen, but I can't go through the effort of actually RPing them to that point.
    That's such a pity. Our characters never even got a chance to interact here, and now they most likely never will.

I hope to see you elsewhere. Maybe in other roleplays, but I don't know. Whatever the case, you will be missed.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed is an immortal pony eating conglomeration of fairy dust molded into the shape of a pony and trucked into having a personality. She should be feared.

You have no idea.

Aaaawwww. Too bad. Sorry to hear that. I want to see Mystic chase Juribean after a mental breakdown based. killing spree.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #67
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lone Star could songfight an anti-magic field into existence. Then smoothie wouldn't be able to cast spells and get massacred by a stiff breeze.

not that bad, it would be if it was my main, replace anti-magic field with spell reflecting shield

You have no idea.

awww, I wanted to interact with you , and hoping for something like Mile randomly finding Mystic and then going hyperactive on her.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post

awww, I wanted to interact with you , and hoping for something like Mile randomly finding Mystic and then going hyperactive on her.
    I have no idea who exactly Mile is or what him going "Hyperactive" on Mystic would entail.

Like I said, I do want some sort of conclusion to the current plot threads they're in, but I will leave the possibility open for coming back. I don't like burning bridges.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground

...I don't think I'll have to worry about making any of my characters overpowered any time soon. Given the skills of Night Jewel, Blades and Blueshield, I may actually need to step up their powers just so they can actually compete with more than just thinking.

Of course, I've also got Obsidian Flare, who's a rather different story, but she's kind of confined.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

Well hey, with Obsidian Flare, when the Cirrus finally get their airship working, they could travel to Canterlot and try to get an audience with Luna in regards to the whole, well 'Susan' shenanigans.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    not that bad, it would be if it was my main, replace anti-magic field with spell reflecting shield
    No, it's dumb because I've already established (mentally):

1) that songfighting takes a few lyrics to take effect, and Smoothie can read minds, so she'd know what LS was trying and blow up his head before he got far enough in for the field to BEGIN to spread, let alone actually envelop her.

2) that without that shield, killing a spellcaster of Smoothie's power would require you to songfight four songs at once. While you can THINK a song and sing one at the same time, you would still need 3 ponies to get that kind of effect, and all three of them would have to sing song #1 in perfect unison (timing, pitch, rhythm, etc). Which is impossible.

3) Even if you could pull off #2, Smoothie has a paladin for a sister, and that sister has an eldritch girlfriend that can already take Lone Star hoof-to-hoof. 'nuff said.

4) Smoothie's absurdly creepy. Therefore, Lone Star likes her too much to try and kill her, so even if he was strong enough to win... well... Remember the story of the Emperor versus Horus?

Hey Mystic!

Who would win in a battle royale, Mystic, Smoothie, Goku or Soft Serve?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-06-25 at 06:03 PM.

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

*butts in*

Icy. None of them would beat up a volatile pregnant mare xP

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    *butts in*

Icy. None of them would beat up a volatile pregnant mare xP
    Icy was disqualified.

For... uh...

... Being pregnant.

SHUT UP!!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-06-25 at 06:12 PM.

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Hey Mystic!

Who would win in a battle royale, Mystic, Smoothie, Goku or Soft Serve?
    Depends on Goku's power level at the time. Are we talking Dragonball Goku? Freeza Saga Goku? Cell Saga? Buu Saga? Super Saiyan 4?

Mystic is stronger than Soft Serve, and if either Mystic or Soft Serve tried to do anything to her, Smoothie could just Plane Shift them into the sun

So, Soft Serve and Mystic definitely lose, and who loses between Goku and Smoothie depends on their respective power levels at the time of the fight.

*Put way more thought into this than required*

15. - Top - End - #75

I have no idea who exactly Mile is or what him going "Hyperactive" on Mystic would entail.

Like I said, I do want some sort of conclusion to the current plot threads they're in, but I will leave the possibility open for coming back. I don't like burning bridges.
    Haven't made their character sheets yet, but he's a child-aged brown Earth colt that's pretty much VERY cheerful....But a Squire
    Most likely he would have though at first that Mystic was some sort of monster and started yelling around.

Depends on Goku's power level at the time. Are we talking Dragonball Goku? Freeza Saga Goku? Cell Saga? Buu Saga? Super Saiyan 4?

Mystic is stronger than Soft Serve, and if either Mystic or Soft Serve tried to do anything to her, Smoothie could just Plane Shift them into the sun

So, Soft Serve and Mystic definitely lose, and who loses between Goku and Smoothie depends on their respective power levels at the time of the fight.
    that would just make a fight between her and the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann all the more interesting and epic

4) Smoothie's absurdly creepy. Therefore, Lone Star likes her too much to try and kill her, so even if he was strong enough to win... well... Remember the story of the Emperor versus Horus?
    that strong? you need more magic defense then
    I don't know any emperor versus horus story
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-06-25 at 07:46 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy was disqualified.

For... uh...

... Being pregnant.

SHUT UP!!
    Why the hay was my name dragged into this?

Shut up, I want to see these two hot stallions fight to the death in your name.

In all seriousness, Icy's power level is below either Soft's or Mystic's. She can claim mastery of ice and water, but deprive her of that and she has nothing.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Buu saga. GT got... a little weird.

*Put way more thought into this than required*
    I was going to give it to Smoothie on account of strategy and mind-reading. Attack the weakest (Soft Serve, assuming her emotions didn't get in the way) first and let the other two wear each other down before going at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Why the hay was my name dragged into this?

Shut up, I want to see these two hot stallions fight to the death in your name.
    How about Esmeralda versus Batmare?

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Buu saga. GT got... a little weird.
    Probably Goku then.

I was going to give it to Smoothie on account of strategy and mind-reading. Attack the weakest (Soft Serve, assuming her emotions didn't get in the way) first and let the other two wear each other down before going at them.
    Well, if you're going with Buu saga goku, then I think he can take on pretty much every character in this RP and win without breaking a sweat. Shonen gets to truly ridiculous levels, and Mystic can't deal with a guy capable of making a planet explode with no effort whatsoever.

19. - Top - End - #79

I think in a normal situation, my group of 3 (Luka, Asis and Mile) would just get easily pwned one by one or together. Though, their power works a bit too much like Spiral Power, they get power from both Luna and Celestia, and also any "good" around them, including emotions (love, happyness, hope, will to protect a loved one, sacrifice, and stuff like that), they're ranked C though (except Mile, he would be around D- or D+....If he's not scared)....

But I doubt that would even happen, only if I was let to
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-06-25 at 07:59 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

Well, if you're going with Buu saga goku, then I think he can take on pretty much every character in this RP and win without breaking a sweat. Shonen gets to truly ridiculous levels, and Mystic can't deal with a guy capable of making a planet explode with no effort whatsoever.
    ...That's pretty much everybody in DBZ >.> Including Radditz, i believe.

Is Smoothie weaker than RADDITZ? Is that what you're saying?

Let's see... Hay Bale vs Lone Star vs Wrench...

I give it to Wrench. Lone Star is a better Songfighter than Hay Bale, and has enough experience with his one body to make up for the fact that he's absurdly reckless. Wrench has a titan, that would keep them both on the run for a while, but Lone Star's a pegasus pony and could go fast enough to break through the head of the machine and beat Wrench up in there... and then Wrench's defense systems would shoot Lone Star up.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-06-25 at 08:07 PM.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

...That's pretty much everybody in DBZ >.> Including Radditz, i believe.

Is Smoothie weaker than RADDITZ? Is that what you're saying?
    No. I'm not going to elaborate on her actual power level. Let's just say there's a reason I retired her.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Wow, now I don't feel so bad about giving Taylor laser beams.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

'shaw, don't make me bring out the eldritch abomination purple marebeast with the smiley face cutie mark.

*gets tentacled by mentioned mare* x_X

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed (potential) > A lot of ponies > Lochbed (current)> A sackful of newborn kittens > Lochbed (potential)

Lochbed's power is completely dependent on what pacts she is allowed to make. As she is a predatory animal who glamors ponies before drowning/strangling them, the strength of her glamours are determined on how monstrous she is allowed to be. Anywhere to high level shonen hypnotism to talentless earth pony.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

@Orzel: Does Sandy make it up to the roof, or does Rainbow stop him?
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

What time of day should we assume it is now? It'd be important for our little improv vampire hunters.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    What time of day should we assume it is now? It'd be important for our little improv vampire hunters.
    I'd say it's getting close to noon-ish. They spent the morning tracking down Sandy and taking him to Moon Blossom, and they took some time searching the alley and following the tracks.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

Gah! I missed a perfect chance to say 'FATALITY'...
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

Why do I get the feeling that Arvadaa would think binding Horne to one of Shell Shock's myriad bombs would be the cruellest fate she could imagine?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-ozamfqsH0)

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

Mmmm, so Grif, Halftangible, when do ya two would be a good date (in game) to get on with the Manehatten infiltration adventure, at the charity ball hosted by Balboa Shag, in hopes to dig deeper into the Cult of the Eclipse,....?
    -------------------

On a different note/.

Speaking of Balboa, does anyone want to be his new, active, minion/lackey/assistant/bodyguard/personal assassin? The position is opened.......again.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-28 at 09:00 PM.