Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mindfreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    *Hugs all of you*
    I love you guys ^^

    That is all
    Infernal Mindfreak selling Hell as Heaven by Savanna. Thank you, love!
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    I am without Internet

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Well, it sounds like I'm going to keep playing Soft, but Sunny is permanently retired, and Mystic probably will be too.

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Aaaww.. Sunny's gonna miss the wedding.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Well, it sounds like I'm going to keep playing Soft, but Sunny is permanently retired, and Mystic probably will be too.
    Awww =( Now i'm gonna have to search for a job again!

    You're just mad your next job won't be in a harem.

    And you wouldn't be?

    ......... shut up.
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated April 4th: Script for Letís Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos Part 1: The Talking Bird Updated April 11th: Prompt: What does being a Solar Exalted mean to you?

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3 - Updated 4/4/14

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Oh hey, we have HalfTangible here. I'd like your input too about the thing I posted on the previous page here, very bottom post. About the Icy, Lone Star, Fox Trot adventure.

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Oh hey, we have HalfTangible here. I'd like your input too about the thing I posted on the previous page here, very bottom post. About the Icy, Lone Star, Fox Trot adventure.
    I'm up for it, though my posting pattern will remain very erratic for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Oh hey, we have HalfTangible here. I'd like your input too about the thing I posted on the previous page here, very bottom post. About the Icy, Lone Star, Fox Trot adventure.
    I'm up for it.

    Autumn Spring is alive, by the by.

    She can survive decapitation! =D

    ... I hate you.
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated April 4th: Script for Letís Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos Part 1: The Talking Bird Updated April 11th: Prompt: What does being a Solar Exalted mean to you?

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3 - Updated 4/4/14

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    I'm up for it, though my posting pattern will remain very erratic for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I'm up for it.

    Autumn Spring is alive, by the by.

    She can survive decapitation! =D

    ... I hate you.


    That's wonderful, in it's certain way, fills me with a mild mannered squee, but not quite the answer to the question I asked.

    ----

    Unrelated re-note


    'Mmmm, well, it seems I have new job opening for body guard-personal assassin, any takers my dears? ~Job comes with perks~'
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-29 at 12:28 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Bit-value estimation is tough.

    As for your question, Benson, I'm afraid none of my characters are really up for it. Night Jewel isn't the bodyguard type, Blades has other business, Blueshield isn't the assassin type, and Obsidian Flare, as you know, is kind of indisposed. And I haven't got any planned characters that fit the bill... yet.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-06-29 at 01:20 AM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    *Hugs all of you*
    I love you guys ^^

    That is all
    Unsanctioned surprise hugs! My one weakness! Noooooooooooonaw I'm just kiddin'. *hugs*

    Benson: Sorry, I'm not up for any more characters. I know my limits, and they are low.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-06-29 at 01:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Kelvin360's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Well Celestia knows half of my cast is just standing around in Canterlot. If you can get your claws (or what-have-you) into one of them, they'd probably handle bodyguarding fairly well. Starbeam as a deadly accountant and magical protectorate, Rigmund for the especially grim stuff, or Snowstorm as a general strker, depending on what suits your fancy.

    Not as sure about the assassin part, though.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elvish Evoker, as depicted to the left

    Currently Running: Fortune's Favor and The Elements of Power

    Look! Another Heal/Hurt thread!

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    ^will keep in mind
    ----


    Sorry if the homeless pony is coming off frustrating in trying to get answers out of, but I say, look at it from his point of view. Two armed ponies break their way in here, draw weapons on him, and ask him a very odd request of checking his teeth, coupled with him likely being drunk. I'd be scared poopless myself. ...err..I mean.......


    cut...cut...end post...!

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Sorry if the homeless pony is coming off frustrating in trying to get answers out of, but I say, look at it from his point of view. Two armed ponies break their way in here, draw weapons on him, and ask him a very odd request of checking his teeth, coupled with him likely being drunk. I'd be scared poopless myself. ...err..I mean.......


    cut...cut...end post...!
    Understandable from both ends. Thankfully, Sandy is probably one of the more trusting ponies of the crew, all things considered.

    EDIT: "Move quietly and calmly over to the sunlight" does not count as "making a move."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-06-29 at 02:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    -le snip-

    EDIT: "Move quietly and calmly over to the sunlight" does not count as "making a move."

    It uh...could, in some cases depending on the pony..err...uh...uh....hey look over there *points to over there and runs away*

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    I thought Sandy had the cloth with him the whole time. And anyway, Gearstride and Silverpine can't afford the scenic route in investigating with Grif's wacky erratic schedule, it evens itself out in the end.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-29 at 04:36 AM.

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    I thought Sandy had the cloth with him the whole time. And anyway, Gearstride and Silverpine can't afford the scenic route in investigating with Grif's wacky erratic schedule, it evens itself out in the end.
    Okay, fair enough then. Editing to include Sandy looking at the cloth first. Also, just joshing and whatnot. :P
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-06-29 at 04:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    What building is Rainbow on? One adjacent to the one the others are in right?

    Or rather the above question, but in past tense now.

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    What building is Rainbow on? One adjacent to the one the others are in right?

    Or rather the above question, but in past tense now.
    The adjacent building, yes. Sniping straight down is silly.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    Unrelated re-note


    'Mmmm, well, it seems I have new job opening for body guard-personal assassin, any takers my dears? ~Job comes with perks~'
    Hmmmm....

    Don't even think about it

    Too late!
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated April 4th: Script for Letís Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos Part 1: The Talking Bird Updated April 11th: Prompt: What does being a Solar Exalted mean to you?

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3 - Updated 4/4/14

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hmmmm....

    Don't even think about it

    Too late!
    Tsk. If we ever get to separating Icy and Esmeralda from the same body, she might think about Balboa's offer as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hmmmm....

    Don't even think about it

    Too late!

    Come Hay Bale, join the mostly to partially dark side, we indulge vices~


    Anyways, from a scientific view point, he would be very interested in the mutagentic properties in her body. Might want to do something with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Tsk. If we ever get to separating Icy and Esmeralda from the same body, she might think about Balboa's offer as well.
    Its a full time job, think she can balance work and the little time she'll get to spend with her snookums Lone Star?

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Tis seems our buddy Amishpirate is having problemos with the forums, lost all connections and some such to it, may not be able to get on for some undetermined amount of time. Messaged me to let you lovely lot know.


    Disregard, nothing to see here folks.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-29 at 07:43 PM.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Tis seems our buddy Amishpirate is having problemos with the forums, lost all connections and some such to it, may not be able to get on for some undetermined amount of time. Messaged me to let you lovely lot know.


    Disregard, nothing to see here folks.
    Not joking. Literally a minute after I asked Benson to post, they came back online. Sandy, you have anything to say for yourself?

    "I don't have the slightest idea on what you're talkin' about. *innocent whistle*"

    EDIT: Correction, it looks like my connection will be spotty. If I don't respond for a while, it's probably because the servers decide not to like me.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-06-29 at 08:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    Come Hay Bale, join the mostly to partially dark side, we indulge vices~


    Anyways, from a scientific view point, he would be very interested in the mutagentic properties in her body. Might want to do something with that.

    Sir, Equine Resources would like to remind you that the vetting process for this position is NOT a bedding process.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

    Sir, Equine Resources would like to remind you that the vetting process for this position is NOT a bedding process.

    "Oh shush Ammy my dear, don't ruin my fun with your legal talk.....sexy legal talk....oh Ammy...."

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Its a full time job, think she can balance work and the little time she'll get to spend with her snookums Lone Star?
    I'm sure she can think of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    Come Hay Bale, join the mostly to partially dark side, we indulge vices~


    Anyways, from a scientific view point, he would be very interested in the mutagentic properties in her body. Might want to do something with that.
    Yes....

    But do you have COOKIES?!?! O.O


    *facehoof*



    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

    Sir, Equine Resources would like to remind you that the vetting process for this position is NOT a bedding process.
    Can't he just do the job interview post-bedding process or so- OW! What was that for?!

    That was for that stupid musical number in Act one.

    But that was years agOW!

    And THAT was for... what you're doing now

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh shush Ammy my dear, don't ruin my fun with your legal talk.....sexy legal talk....oh Ammy...."
    *morphs into Ammy*Can you say... Ammy sandwich?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Its a full time job, think she can balance work and the little time she'll get to spend with her snookums Lone Star?
    I'm sure she can think of something.
    ... I'm scared all of a sudden.
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated April 4th: Script for Letís Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos Part 1: The Talking Bird Updated April 11th: Prompt: What does being a Solar Exalted mean to you?

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3 - Updated 4/4/14

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    *morphs into Ammy*Can you say... Ammy sandwich?

    Did that also copy my expertise with the dagger of force spell? Because that's something that you might really need to know about.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post

    *morphs into Ammy*Can you say... Ammy sandwich?


    Ammy sandwich!

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FWM] OOC 3: Eccentric Cheerilee

    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

    Did that also copy my expertise with the dagger of force spell? Because that's something that you might really need to know about.
    Let me answer your question with a question.

    Do you honestly think you're the first to threaten me like that, or even the most battle-hardened?

    *morphs into Luna*

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Ammy sandwich!
    Too late.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-06-29 at 10:12 PM.
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated April 4th: Script for Letís Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos Part 1: The Talking Bird Updated April 11th: Prompt: What does being a Solar Exalted mean to you?

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3 - Updated 4/4/14

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •