Good day, everyone! I'm here with a little something that I came up with a while back but finally decided to finish this last week.

For many players, a major part of being a martial character is grappling. People want to play the guy who can grab hold of weaklings and bash their heads together, the dude who can chuck a goblin across the room, or a hero who can straight-up wrestle a dragon. Unfortunately, grappling is a sort of cumbersome and penalizing process for heroes to pull off, and as such has been maligned as a weakness in pathfinder ever since the system was created.

The Brutal Crocodile discipline seeks to fix some of these issues. Here is a martial discipline that makes grappling powerful, stylish, and (I hope) fun for the practitioner. In order to make a functional combat system out of grapples, I've created a new descriptor for maneuvers that enables them to be used as part of a grapple, alongside some benefits that would enable a grappler to keep up with monsters in the damage and CMB departments.

Enjoy!

As always, input is appreciated.