New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony 2F: Ponibooru, We Hardly Knew Ye...

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I resent that!
    If I wanted to drown the thread in romance, I would have done it by now.
    Geez, it's like you think you can control me or stop me in some way.
    Careful, lest you fall for his cunning plan.
    Cause, see, clearly he's trying to use his fancy undead headology to trick you into filling the thread with Shipping and Romance.

Don't give in to his diabilical cravings, Lix!
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-06-28 at 09:09 PM.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Cause, see, clearly he's trying to use his fancy undead headology to trick you into filling the thread with Shipping and Romance.

Don't give in to his diabilical cravings, Lix!
    I don't think the headology has been discovered that can work me out.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

3. - Top - End - #903
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    I think we settled on "Pranks and Tanks". Not too sure what "Canon" the other shop could sell.

Lix! Free cookies if you don't drown the thread in romantical nonsense!

In other news, you need to follow this tumblr: Slice of Life. Might have been linked before, I don't care, it gives us this sort of adorableness on a regular basis:

Spoiler
    Show

Good for all your pancreas-destroying needs!
    Been enjoying Slice of Life since it started, the art is cute and the stories bring a grin to my face.

flying lessons....o________o

4. - Top - End - #904
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    So, I dunno, Ponyard, I'm gonna leave you in charge of maintaining relative sanity in my absence.
    Er, which one's Ponyard again? I need to know so I can get the bachelor party ready. One morning is not a lot of time to make sure everything goes well in the shotgun triple-wedding three days away, too. Really, you should plan these things out further ahead.

Dammit, I really hope that doesn't give me nightmares; shoudl know better than borach things like that right befoe mediation.
    Don't (non-endless) nightmares only occur when something sleeps?
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

5. - Top - End - #905
    Titan in the Playground

(would never do something so immoral)
    YES! MWAHAHA! GIVE ME COOKIES, LEST I SHIP YOU ALL ACCORDING TO MY DESIGN
    (I know, I know)

Spoiler
    Show

Oh, what's this? It seems some careless pony has left these adorable little things in with the cookies. What a crazy random happenstance. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to stand casually over here with my back turned for a few minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    Not directly, no.
    Mannnnnn, stop ruining my thinly-veiled attempts at bribery!
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #906
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Oh, what's this? It seems some careless pony has left these adorable little things in with the cookies. What a crazy random happenstance. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to stand casually over here with my back turned for a few minutes...
    (cookienom ponysnuggle)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    Er, which one's Ponyard again? I need to know so I can get the bachelor party ready. One morning is not a lot of time to make sure everything goes well in the shotgun triple-wedding three days away, too. Really, you should plan these things out further ahead.
    Ponyard is Rebelhero's OC. If memory serves, I think his text is light blue, he likes airships, and might have something to do with Gurren Lagaan. Might be mixing him up with another character of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    If you think a trick like that'll work, then you'll be...

...dead wrong.

(cookienom ponysnuggle)
    *ahem*

Meh!

...this is supposed to be the part where loot reigns down from the sky. Let me double-check my master plan:

Step 1: Wait for reigning authorities to leave.
    Step 2: Bribe local deity contacts.
    Step 3: Meh!
    Step 4: Acquire swimmin' pool to hold all the swag.

Derpy? Any thoughts?

Spoiler
    Show

Yeah, I'm lost too.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-06-28 at 09:52 PM.

8. - Top - End - #908
    Titan in the Playground

*ahem*

Meh!

...this is supposed to be the part where loot reigns down from the sky. Let me double-check my master plan:

Step 1: Wait for reigning authorities to leave.
    Step 2: Bribe local deity contacts.
    Step 3: Meh!
    Step 4: Acquire swimmin' pool to hold all the swag.

Derpy? Any thoughts?

Spoiler
    Show

Yeah, I'm lost too.
    (gives large sack marked SWAG)

9. - Top - End - #909
    Titan in the Playground

(gives large sack marked SWAG)
    Muahaha! The best-laid plans of mice and men...end up working perfectly. Because they're good plans, y'know? Now all I need is a contractor to get started on that swag pool...

*opens bag to admire le swag*

(Also, reminded me of this picture I saw a while back.)

Spoiler
    Show

Not even all this swag will save me.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-06-28 at 10:00 PM.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Thanqol I neither read nor like fanfics as a rule (despite having a naggin urge to write a few) and I loved that story.
    Thank you.

Why not Ponyard? Who else is gonna do it? Lixie? Thanqol? Boffinspark?
    Hey. My reign of terror was entertaining and productive!

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    See, here's the thing: you've communicated an unpleasant emotion, several in fact, and because of that, I actually don't want to read any more of your stories. I never read Yours Truly because it sounded like something I wouldn't enjoy (I accidently read some spoilers for it that put me off completely) and after reading Deadly's comments on the continuity, I can guess that this was justified. You've actually put me off here.

Now, I know that I will probably read more of your stories in the future, I know I read and enjoyed The Old Stories, but I'll have to agree with Sly here:

You need to tell people what they're getting into.
    I should emphasise that this is by far the most artsy and meta story I've ever done and it has little to no bearing on any of the rest of my work! I know for sure my next story won't be anything like this.

It's a story I wrote for me, basically. Sorry if it soured you.

11. - Top - End - #911

Ponyard is Rebelhero's OC. If memory serves, I think his text is light blue, he likes airships, and might have something to do with Gurren Lagaan. Might be mixing him up with another character of his.
    *dons monocle top hat, and moustache.*

He sounds like quite the riveting kind of fellow! Where may I make his acquaintance?

Btw, @Thanqol: Who is that long tongued lady you're using as your avatar?
    Last edited by Maxtronaut; 2012-06-28 at 10:05 PM.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

12. - Top - End - #912
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    *dons monocle top hat, and moustache.*

He sounds like quite the riveting kind of fellow! Where may I make his acquaintance?

I think he mostly hangs around in the IRC, but pops into the thread from time to time. You can look him up via the "Members List" button, up at the top of the page.

13. - Top - End - #913
    Ogre in the Playground

... Alabenson.
    Alright, Igor, here's the plan, while the ninjas distract him with merry hijinks, you stuff him into your sack, at which point I'll materialize the cannon around him. We’re only going to have one shot at this, ready?
    Ook.

...Alter Reality: Reverse Gravity

OH NOT AGAI-*whump*

Excessive cannons.
    I know what both of those words mean, but that statement simply makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    >_> <_<
    Bleakbane
    I actually already have an Orbital Bleakbane Cannon ready to fire. I just need you to provide the Bleakbane to fire out of it.

Why not Ponyard? Who else is gonna do it? Lixie? Thanqol? Boffinspark?
    Hey, I'm certain I could maintain a satisfactory level of sanit-ahahahahahaha! I'm sorry, I couldn't say it with a straight face!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    .....Congrate's. No, realy. No special zombie special is planned, no poison is to be layed, and Nightcore is actualy planning on being the first-something. (She has apperently become friends with your soon-to-be-wife.) Honestly, I am exited for the future, if only in twenty years time when your eventual child is perparing to strike me down with the words "You killed my parents, prepare to die!" on his/her lips.
    That's one scenario, another is that one day I’ll be telling my child how I slew you/ destroyed you/ imprisoned you in the room where all the PINKY AI’s sing at you.

Wait, eventual CHILD!?
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2012-06-28 at 10:27 PM.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #914
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    Super High-school Level Literary Girl Touko Fukawa from Super-High School Level Dangan Ropa!

Seriously, give it a try, it's fantastic, albeit disturbing.

15. - Top - End - #915
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ponies.... ponies ponies ponies....

I remember the first set of My Little Pony... and maybe that's why Ponies creep me the heck out now....

And I still have to skip over the introsong... and curl into the fetal possition whenever they break out into song through the episodes...

But with so many people I know getting in on it (my best friend, and one of my Co-gamers / Dungeon Master being notable mentions), I kinda feel like giving it a try....

Not sure what the point of this post was... maybe just saying hello to the Bronies and ?Fillies? in the playground?

16. - Top - End - #916
    Troll in the Playground

Ponyard is Rebelhero's OC. If memory serves, I think his text is light blue, he likes airships, and might have something to do with Gurren Lagaan.
    Okay, you heard the pirate, theme is Gorillas and Lagoons! Alabenson, I'm gonna have to borrow Igor for this. Anarion, gas mileage and transportation of lagoons to the ceremony location are coming out of your credit account, thank you. While I'm supervising the lagoon drainage and shipment, I need two more brides, fifty-six cans of cashews, a gross of lava lamps, seven gallons of pink lemonade, eleven more husbands, and a partridge in a pear tree. Lixie, you're in charge of music. Other people, I need someone to bake and frost twelve cakes, someone else to get fourteen of the largest diamonds you can find and ring-set, and we gotta get the archeologist's union online. Come on, let's move, not much time to make the magic happen!
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

17. - Top - End - #917
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post

That's one scenario, another is that one day I’ll be telling my child how I slew you/ destroyed you/ imprisoned you in the room where all the PINKY AI’s sing at you.

Wait, eventual CHILD!?
    Why yes. I mean, realy now, she is a princess after all. I mean, from my understanding (that I will leave out anything else, because going from my currant state I belive the mental trama in recounting the biological issues being dead brings on would drive both of us mad) the sound of little trotters come eventualy after marrage (or before it).Remember, she had two other legiment siblings, and who knows how many Shargat sired across the realms. She would expect a family of a least two fillies or foals.

I am going to let you (possibly literaly) stew over that for a few moments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

18. - Top - End - #918
    Firbolg in the Playground

New person? PREPARE THE HUG SWARM

Okay, you heard the pirate, theme is Gorillas and Lagoons! Alabenson, I'm gonna have to borrow Igor for this. Anarion, gas mileage and transportation of lagoons to the ceremony location are coming out of your credit account, thank you. While I'm supervising the lagoon drainage and shipment, I need two more brides, fifty-six cans of cashews, a gross of lava lamps, seven gallons of pink lemonade, eleven more husbands, and a partridge in a pear tree. Lixie, you're in charge of music. Other people, I need someone to bake and frost twelve cakes, someone else to get fourteen of the largest diamonds you can find and ring-set, and we gotta get the archeologist's union online. Come on, let's move, not much time to make the magic happen!
    *bakes 40 cakes full of madness infinite*
    That's as many as four tens.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

19. - Top - End - #919

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    New person? PREPARE THE HUG SWARM

*bakes 40 cakes full of madness infinite*
    That's as many as four tens.
    *Steals the 40 cakes when no ones looking*
    Last edited by Merellis; 2012-06-28 at 11:24 PM.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Ogre in the Playground

Today is a good day! After slowly working on it for far too long, I have finally completed the second chapter of my fanfic.

I give you Past Lives and Forgotten Sins, Chapter 2

Edit:
    And here's Chapter 1 for anyone who hasn't read it yet.
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2012-06-28 at 11:40 PM.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

21. - Top - End - #921
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Ponies.... ponies ponies ponies....

I remember the first set of My Little Pony... and maybe that's why Ponies creep me the heck out now....

And I still have to skip over the introsong... and curl into the fetal possition whenever they break out into song through the episodes...

But with so many people I know getting in on it (my best friend, and one of my Co-gamers / Dungeon Master being notable mentions), I kinda feel like giving it a try....
    Give it a shot, you may find you look forward to them breaking into song now.

Not sure what the point of this post was... maybe just saying hello to the Bronies and ?Fillies? in the playground?
    Brony is generally considered to be pretty unisex even by female ponies in the Herd... though Pegasister still keeps kicking around. I swear like 80% of its use is people with a "just to cover all bases" PC air to their statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    Thats as many as Four, Tens!
    And that's terrible.
    Last edited by Soras Teva Gee; 2012-06-28 at 11:34 PM.

22. - Top - End - #922
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    40 cakes? That's as many as 4 tens. And that's just terrible
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

23. - Top - End - #923
    Orc in the Playground

(would never do something so immoral)
    YES! MWAHAHA! GIVE ME COOKIES, LEST I SHIP YOU ALL ACCORDING TO MY DESIGN
    And now you made me wonder with who/what would you ship a Programmer/TechSupport Pony (Me) and a DressMaker/PartyPony (My wife)
    [We come as a pair and we do everything together, even getting to know other ponies]
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    40 cakes? That's as many as 4 tens. And that's just terrible
    Where did this as many as 4 tens things come from?

I've seen it around, and I think I saw where... but my memory is a little foggy.

25. - Top - End - #925
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Where did this as many as 4 tens things come from?

I've seen it around, and I think I saw where... but my memory is a little foggy.
    Here you go

26. - Top - End - #926
    Troll in the Playground

bam
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

27. - Top - End - #927
    Titan in the Playground

Wow I'm all over the place today ponythread!

28. - Top - End - #928

I just finished watching TTGL's last episode......
    ...It's the best.....thing.....EVER!!!!

....Um, don't have anything to say else.... Rainbow Dash is best pony!....well, except the "rainbow" part maybe, but still best!
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-06-28 at 11:55 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #929

Darn that Lex Luthor, always being bad. And terrible.

30. - Top - End - #930
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    I just finished watching TTGL's last episode......
    ...It's the best.....thing.....EVER!!!!

....Um, don't have anything to say else.... Rainbow Dash is best pony!....well, except the "rainbow" part maybe, but still best!
    Took ya that long. Oy vey now go watch the movies so I can finally link you to the most awesome video ever.