New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony 2F: Ponibooru, We Hardly Knew Ye...

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post

Sure we have. We haven't seen any online PC games, though.
    I just noticed, but those purple games in the background appear to be called "Saltlick" ... and I think those are salt cubes and a tongue on the side.

And isn't salt the pony equivalant of alchohol? (cf. Applaloosa?)

... What ...

*Brain scramble*

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Not sure if I have this right, but this picture seems to be showing Cadance as a physical anomaly. Huh, headcanon then dictates to me that Celestia made Cadance into a princess for some personal and very kind reasons.

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    I just noticed, but those purple games in the background appear to be called "Saltlick" ... and I think those are salt cubes and a tongue on the side.

And isn't salt the pony equivalant of alchohol? (cf. Applaloosa?)

... What ...

*Brain scramble*
    Salt is not alcohol, salt is salt.
    Ponies like the taste of salt, that's all.

There's nothing to say that the Appleloosan Salt Lick Bar wasn't serving their salt encrusted around the top of Tequila Shot glasses. He does describe it as a "Watering Hole" after all.

New Headcanon;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pony Drinking Establishments are intrinsically linked, historically and culturally to Salt-Lick. The Salt is an attraction in and of itself (on account of being ponies) but it also gives a pony a healthy thirst, which the establishment also provides for.
    They likely serve hard and soft drinks, for example the Sweet Apple Acres soft-cider and the jacked hard variety too.

Conversely, whilst Pony Drinking Culture almost always involves Salt-Lick, Salt-Lick doesn't always involve drinking, hence things like the popular SaltLick Arcade game.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-07-02 at 07:39 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SynissterSyster View Post
    Honestly I have no clue what the discussion is. Just wanted to point out I read this all in Twilight's voice. Forgive please for side tracking.
    Oh nuts now I'm doing it D=

XD

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    Hasbro Marketing is best troll.
    Tara Strong works for marketing, too?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    The entire point of me outlining that scenario was to demonstrate that there is no "apparent canon" beyond whatever biases you happen to bring into the episode. Both possibilities (and indeed a fair few more than that) are equally or almost as equally supported by what we see on screen and are told by the characters, which is the only point of comparison we really have. Equally as valid in the arena of maybes and explanations is the suggestion that Luna took heavily to gaming upon her return to Equestria and missed the changeling invasion because she was trying to patch Diablo 3. There's no point of contradiction except a very mild suggestion that the tech levels in Equestria aren't that high, except that occasionally treehouse libraries have underground super science laboratories with computers and everything, when it's funny or adds something to a scene.

The world of Equestria is fluid and meta as hell, and every author who's penned a script thus far has a different idea of quite the way it all works. That's awesome, by the way, and I think it captivates as many or more than it frustrates. But it does mean that when we're discussing canon, we really need to remember what we're talking about. We talk about apparent canon and we frame our discussions as though we're standing on the foundations of absolutes. But we aren't. We're applying analysis and critical thinking techniques to a children's cartoon show, and it helps to set the tenor of the discussion with that in mind.

I don't have a pony in this "Celly v Luna" race. I stepped in here to establish some grounding. Somepony says, "but we know X". No. We don't know X at all. We're simply not looking at Y right now.

SiuiS said he's railing against the promulgation of a lie, but there are no lies when there is no truth. The Royal Pony Sisters represent an infinite tapestry of possibilities. They are the swirling portal of rainbow light at the end of the universe, and if we're ever so lucky to catch a ride there we'll find out what in the heck that means. But until that day, we don't know anything. We can talk about what we think, or what interpretations we like best, and we can pull apart all of our favorite episodes and examine them for possible meaning and build arguments and write essays just like we were scholars prodding at the Iliad. I love it. I encourage it. Have fun with it, I implore you.

What I see happening instead is literal null space being pointed to as proof that someone else is wrong. Not hinting that there's another way to interpret things, but flat out calling an entire line of interpretation incorrect based on... what? Two scenes that don't exist. That isn't healthy, and it's exactly the kind of thing that takes a fun discussion and turns it into an argument.

Also, is it me or am I less good at making points in the context of a forum than I used to be? I feel like if I was able to physically speak on the topic I'd have been done yesterday. But then everybody would just tell me how cute I am again.
    This is untrue. The bolded portion I mean. But it's an inarticulate mess in my black chitinous noggin.

You are still eloquent as ever though. Probably also tired =P

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    While slightly different, this comic does a good job of explaining what is going on.

Spoiler
    Show

Effectively, you can have dogmatic disputes about anything
    I cannot say this is wrong, but the presentation seems to be that everything is equally dismissible so none of it matters. I find that to be (hopefully) accidentally offensive. Yes, one can argue about anything. That doesn't mean that all arguments are equally a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    That was quite well put and I agree that we can't speak in absolutes. I do, however, think that one can build a relatively persuasive case for some theories, while other theories have a less persuasive case. To put it in probabilities, existing factual evidence from the show (discounting all outside show comments as never finalized) still might make certain theories 80% likely, while others would be 20% likely.

So, Luna being on Diablo III I would put around 1% or less. First off, we've never see video games in Equestria, and second, if Luna was patching and playing D3, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have made it back for the wedding reception.

In comparison, I think that the idea of Luna being more powerful than Celestia is supported by a substantial weight of the evidence, but less than would be needed to clearly convince me. So maybe 60-65% chance of that one being right. I base that mostly on the initial story, which is structured to present Celestia as being forced to turn to a powerful option because of the dire straights she was in. We also see in the opener that Celestia is gone and that the night endures for the entire time until Nightmare Moon was defeated, which suggests that Celestia was not able to raise the sun until that point. I don't find Luna's reappearance particularly convincing either way, though seeing her hair changed to be like Celestia, it does at least imply a similar level of magic compared to her restoration following the season 1 opener.
    this reminds me of a point which I seem to have missed covering; I am only intending to respond so strongly to people who declare, strongly, that This Is What Happened. In retrospect, I think I messed that up.

I am... Arguing mostly out of habit. I do not want to. It's still happening. I think we are establishing a basis for the next time a similar discussion comes up, hashing it out through hypotheticals as opposed to directly arguing with each other. I am also justifying my behavior which is a sign that I shoul reexamine my operative motives.

I believe the trouble is that a fictional narrative can have fact, in a non-factual manner.

5. - Top - End - #1295

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    I will take this as meaning a couture by a pony named French Haute until proven otherwise, just to be stubbron.
    A sufficiency of proof?

I admit, the word "French" does not occur there, at least in English. But the conjunction of "Français" and the fleur-de-lis...
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Salt is not alcohol, salt is salt.
    Ponies like the taste of salt, that's all.

There's nothing to say that the Appleloosan Salt Lick Bar wasn't serving their salt encrusted around the top of Tequila Shot glasses. He does describe it as a "Watering Hole" after all.

New Headcanon;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pony Drinking Establishments are intrinsically linked, historically and culturally to Salt-Lick. The Salt is an attraction in and of itself (on account of being ponies) but it also gives a pony a healthy thirst, which the establishment also provides for.
    They likely serve hard and soft drinks, for example the Sweet Apple Acres soft-cider and the jacked hard variety too.

Conversely, whilst Pony Drinking Culture almost always involves Salt-Lick, Salt-Lick doesn't always involve drinking, hence things like the popular SaltLick Arcade game.
    Works for me! Although the thought of it being a subtle joke by the animators about ponies playing drinking games was more funny in my head

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Firbolg in the Playground

I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Barbarian in the Playground

I remember there is an old game, arcade machine probably. I believe Midway was the producer, I played it in a combination package thing for xbox. The goal of the game was to serve (root)beer to wanting customers. Maybe it's essentially the same game?

Just remembered it's called "Tapper".
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    Just remembered it's called "Tapper".
    Basically, it started out as a beer-based game, then got a root beer-themed facelift to make it more friendly to kids.

The cabinet even had its own cupholder.

That said, keep in mind that doughnuts were also used as a bar-analogue.
    Last edited by OracleofWuffing; 2012-07-02 at 09:05 PM.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

10. - Top - End - #1300

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Eye twitch.*

*Shoots Thubby again.*
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

I wonder if these pictures may or may not be spoiling things for me, since I don't know anything from Dragonshy up. How many episodes and seasons are there now?
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    Hey, Trixie! I just realised who you're talking about! I watched that episode today! As for her coming back into the series... honestly, that sounds kinda eh... She got served, big time. She'd need to learn some new tricks before she could show her face again...

It'd be interesting for her, after being shown up by Twilight Sparkle, to have put more practice into being able to perform her magic, and try to challenge her nemesis... Magic Competition!
    Why does everypony always think that Twilight is Trixie's nemesis? Honestly Twilight was the nicest person to Trixie during her brief stay.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

13. - Top - End - #1303

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Ettin in the Playground

I wonder if these pictures may or may not be spoiling things for me, since I don't know anything from Dragonshy up. How many episodes and seasons are there now?
    So far, there have been 2 seasons, each containing 26 episodes.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Twilight Sparkle doesn't speak Squirrel.
    Perhaps she really does speak Pony, instead.
    Please someone tell me that's an Empreror's New Groove reference.
    Truth resists simplicity.

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
    Please someone tell me that's an Empreror's New Groove reference.
    Given the voice actress, it is probably a Powerpuff Girls reference.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Why does everypony always think that Twilight is Trixie's nemesis? Honestly Twilight was the nicest person to Trixie during her brief stay.
    Lack of options being warped into an affirmation.

Seriously I've seen rivals and Twilight and Trixie show exactly zero signs of it.

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SynissterSyster View Post
    @Thanqol

Can you write any better?
    My writing is like Don't Rest Your Head. The more sleep deprived I am the better I do.

I love both chapters of your mewest story. I feel so much for Bon-Bon though why she hangs out with such a..unique pony as Lyra is a mystery (which I like btw). I will eagerly await the next chapter. Ty again so very much.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    Thanqol, "Do not serve these ponies" was a funny little story, a little light on the characterization tough...

Also one small thing:
    “Ownership is relative, man,” Lyra said, diving aside.
    I think it should be something like...
    “Ownership is relative, colt,” Lyra said, diving aside.

All in all, funny, not the best of the best, but would read more chapters if you keep at it.
    They can't all be distilled emotional screams at the unfairness of distance. Sometimes you just gotta tell a simple story about reverse alien abduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Reading it is just as much. When can I expect Moar?
    I write like a thunderstorm when I get in the mood. Progress should be fairly constant, I hope. I wrote the first 5,000 words one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Reviewers

First draft of Roots of a Heart, chapter 3

Still not sure how I feel about this story. I'll be happy when it's over, and thankfully there's only one chapter left to write (unless unexpected things happen).

Let me know what you think.
    Tabbed, review later

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Language question: Do ponies speak Equestrian, Common, Basic, or Pony?
    They speak English, duh.

Because that's what's convenient for their evil human overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Just got through Part 7, which is also the infamous Varia suit bit, and the first "F**k you, Sakamoto"

I am so glad I never touched this game. It should be sitting somewhere in the 30s or 40s on Metacritic. Everything about it looks bad. I cannot BELIEVE that it had defenders in the press, because it should be ripped apart as a lesson of how not to do gameplay and story line segregation, or voice acting, or as a warning of the dangers of Telling instead of Showing. I don't consider myself a Metroid fan boy, having only played Super and the first Prime, but this is actually making me mad as I watch it.

Also, if I ever needed to come up with a Canadian pony name, Maple Leaf is pretty perfect. And Olive Branch sounds like and excellent diplomat.
    This is what that LP's thread was like, every update. It just... keeps getting worse.

I'm upset that a Metroid Game was ever ruined... and by (the left overs of) Team Ninja, no less.

Intergalactic Bounty Hunter who kicks so much butt she needs a new suit that has upgraded shoes. Add Gameplay that enables her to kick even more butt. Season with a slightly different location to blow up at the end, and with different creatures that require new fantastic weapons to destroy. Allow Samus to keep being a badass.

I don't see what part of that formula needed to be screwed up.
    Oh, you don't understand. Sakamoto came up with Samus. This was his artistic vision for her from the start. He just never got to express it before because he had editors, technological limitations, a review process, etc, etc.

It's like George Lucas being given complete creative control over the Star Wars movies (in fact, from the interviews Sakamoto comes across as a Japanese George Lucas). No one man should have that much power.

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Lack of options being warped into an affirmation.

Seriously I've seen rivals and Twilight and Trixie show exactly zero signs of it.
    True. Twilight would probably be briefly offput at worse by Trixie's return. Although to be fair, it was because Twilight was scared that if she beat Trixie at her own game, she would be seen as bad as Trixie by her friends for abusing her magic abilities.

It's from the otherside that the rival bit would come in, since Twilight was the one who not only revealed Trixie to be a liar about her most amazing accomplishment, but completely bested her in terms of magical ability.

It's the line at the end that convinces me. How Trixie claims Twilight would never be as good as she is, despite defeating an Ursa Minor. You see it a bit there, although it's still completely onesided, if at all.

I did say I thought it sounded kinda eh to have such a character return...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    .... I'm not going to sugar coat this: That is ****ing awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    So far, there have been 2 seasons, each containing 26 episodes.
    Ah. Thank you.

I thought Seasons were longer than that for Tv Serieses.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Oh, you don't understand. Sakamoto came up with Samus. This was his artistic vision for her from the start. He just never got to express it before because he had editors, technological limitations, a review process, etc, etc.

It's like George Lucas being given complete creative control over the Star Wars movies (in fact, from the interviews Sakamoto comes across as a Japanese George Lucas). No one man should have that much power.
    He wasn't the only person involved with Samus' conception, though. There were others that made that first Metroid exist. I think at least 3... though I think he might be one of the few left. Like the Metroids themselves.

And still, how do you not recognise at all what the populase that are worshiping your character and lining your servants, let alone your pools, with money, are thinking about your character? Samus was formerly the undisputable champion when it came to women in gaming. -One- game -COMPLETELY- throws that into question.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Colossus in the Playground

He wasn't the only person involved with Samus' conception, though. There were others that made that first Metroid exist. I think at least 3... though I think he might be one of the few left. Like the Metroids themselves.

And still, how do you not recognise at all what the populase that are worshiping your character and lining your servants, let alone your pools, with money, are thinking about your character? Samus was formerly the undisputable champion when it came to women in gaming. -One- game -COMPLETELY- throws that into question.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKAMOTO
    This time I wanted to create an intriguing depiction of Samus's humanity, showing that she's not just cool, but also kind and sympathetic, and perhaps a little immature in her passion and earnestness.
    Guys, you don't get it, she's not disturbingly dependent at all, just immaturely passionate. Guys, stop laughing. Guys?

Take a gander through the interviews. A chilling portrait is painted.

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by SAKAMOTO

This time I wanted to create an intriguing depiction of Samus's humanity, showing that she's not just cool, but also kind and sympathetic, and perhaps a little immature in her passion and earnestness.
    Samus? Immature? Passionate, maybe, but Immature? And exactly what definition of earnestness is being used there.

I don't see a problem with giving Samus a personality... but did he honestly intend for Video Game's ... I CAN'T EVEN THINK of another female in any medium, or even in Real Life, that has the standing Samus had in gaming... and now she's the butt of jokes....

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Guys, you don't get it, she's not disturbingly dependent at all, just immaturely passionate. Guys, stop laughing. Guys?

Take a gander through the interviews. A chilling portrait is painted.
    I don't want to. I'm honestly scared now.

If this game was set a bit more early into Samus' career, it might be a bit more appropriate... all I needed to know that something horrible was about was that she sufered PSTD against Ridley. What. The. ****.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-07-02 at 09:58 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1312

INo, I have one final warning:

You're getting episodes in, you have one last chance to back out.
    By the time you exclaim who is best pony it is already too late.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Eh, I think I'm allowed to watch the series and make a decision based on it.

Attempted to read every single Twilight book (though I'm not spending a ****ing dime on one of the movies) so far, and still not a fan of the series. Infact, I'm justified in hating it because I gave it a try and found it bad for my health.

I can watch at least one season and then judge it without officially becoming a Brony or anything.

.... on that note, I find the Twilight Fan Base can go suck it, too. Stil not as bad as Sonic's, but completely ridicuolus.

(Hates Twilight because VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE)

Fan: You probably haven't even tried the series yet! You don't know anything!

(Reads books; Hates Twilight because the writing is on par with a bad fan fic)

Fan: You know, no one's making you actually watch or read anything!

Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-07-02 at 10:25 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1314

Oh, and I spun off a thread for the Samus discussion to not try to coexist with ponies.

Here
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Oh, and I spun off a thread for the Samus discussion to not try to coexist with ponies.

Here
    But... the gaming discussion made me warm and fuzzy inside in a good way...

I thought Bronies were supposed to Love and Tolerate The **** out of Everyone!

(I remember that from a Youtube Comment? It was that Gurren Lagann Video...)

26. - Top - End - #1316

Unless we want to post a different Samus-pony every post, we need to put the discussion in its own place to stay in the good graces of conduct.

Although if we want to go find loads of Samus-ponies.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Titan in the Playground

I don't see a problem with giving Samus a personality... but did he honestly intend for Video Game's ... I CAN'T EVEN THINK of another female in any medium, or even in Real Life, that has the standing Samus had in gaming... and now she's the butt of jokes....

What I find most disturbing is that they really thought Samus didn't have a personality because she hadn't spoken before. I mean seriously, we knew that she did dangerous missions alone, we'd seen her relationship with the Chozo, and playing through the game demonstrated a lot of personality. Solving the various puzzles demonstrated ingenuity, and the fact that Samus often blew things up to make new paths also shows a certain willingness to take the direct approach. The creation of the scan visor for the Prime series also expanded Samus to someone who worked very carefully and thoroughly, making sure that she knew all the details and then taking the best approach, whether that meant sneaking around or blowing down the front door.

Oops, moved that over to the Samus discussion. Best not get the mods shutting us down while the Lich is gone...again.

Here, have some royal pony sisters looking serious instead.
    Spoiler
    Show

I can watch at least one season and then judge it without officially becoming a Brony or anything.
    Best of luck with that. HeeHee
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-07-02 at 10:40 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Ettin in the Playground

Don't know if we've spoiled anything story wise. There are some characters that don't appear for a while that have been posted, but odds are at most you're going to just go "oh it's that guy".

Like this picture, it has never happened in the show. But if you see it you might just go "oh, its that Fluttershy pony"

Spoiler
    Show

You might also die of cute overload. I dunno.

(Hates Twilight because VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE)

Spoiler
    Show

The original macro I think (mild language warning):
    Spoiler
    Show

Unless we want to post a different Samus-pony every post, we need to put the discussion in its own place to stay in the good graces of conduct.

Although if we want to go find loads of Samus-ponies.
    This could be a good outcome.

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Barbarian in the Playground

....I beg to differ! one can watch several episodes and call RD the best pony and still not be part of the fandom!

Eh, I think I'm allowed to watch the series and make a decision based on it.

You could also give out comments on what you think about an ep or something like that, kinda helps to know whats and whys.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-02 at 10:46 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1320

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Huh, you know, this actualy came up somewhere. You see, it was a idea for a crossover, and the basic idea was that the Avatars are Alicorns, and airbenders are pegusi, unicorns are firebenders, earth ponies are...I dont have to explain this one, while waterbenders are...possibly just earth ponies that you can slap gills too and call them seaponies. The alternitive are Donkeys, so why not?

And now, to convice Maxtronaut to write it.

Don't know if we've spoiled anything story wise. There are some characters that don't appear for a while that have been posted, but odds are at most you're going to just go "oh it's that guy".

Like this picture, it has never happened in the show. But if you see it you might just go "oh, its that Fluttershy pony"

Spoiler
    Show
    Hnnnggggggg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show