New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

It's the beginning of another typical day at Tamagawa High School, especially with for the Paranormal Activity club, who at this point in time is either still on their way to school, or are already at the clubhouse for the morning meeting.
    No guys, I totally know the rules (flip) I just need a reminder...(Flip,flip,flip)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

Keita is at the moment in the club room, brewing a cup of tea as he awaits the other members arival... most of all, he's awaiting Kobayashi senpai to arrive.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Crap, it's been so long I forgot my character's name.... uh....

A girl walks through the slowly more occupied corridors of the school. A very odd girl. Her vermillion hair is oddly perhaps teh last thing you would notice, as she quit esuspiciously wears a scarf that wraps all around her head - as in, ALL around her head, showing only her dark eyes and some of her hair. Following suit, she wears thick gloves and kneesocks, and a shirt that reaches her ankles in what one can only assume is some sort of uniform violation. In short, every inch of her shin was covered, and you wouldn't even know it was pale, her suspiciosu appearance earning her a few titters from passing early students.

Okay, newly enrolled in this earthling school. You can do this, you were trained every day to infiltrate. Despite such training, she doesn't seem to mind speaking out loud; the silent voice of reason calls out from the multiverse that she may just be what teh Paranormal Activity club needed. They said she was here... She swings the door open, entering and bowing deeply, not even looking at the club contents at first - it could be a janitor's closet for all she knew with the lack of peripheral vision her scarf-headgear-thing left her with. Excuse me, I would like to join this club.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-06-21 at 02:22 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Splendid!" sang the perky blonde from besides the newcomer. "Please, please come in" she added merrily as she gestured towards the club. Smiling widely as reached out to place her hand on the girls back and usher her inside.

Upon spotting Orita, Amaya beamed. "Good morning dearest Keita! I am ever so glad to see you." she greeted as she noticed Keita brewing tea, " Keita, please serve our honorable guest something to drink," she politely requested as she turned to their guest.

"Please, take a seat," she offered with a slight bow.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-06-21 at 02:47 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

''Ah, um... yes, right away s-s-senpai'' Keita, flustered by Amaya's rather affectionate greeting looks through the box of teabags, picking at random, hoping it's something the newcomer likes.

Spoiler
    Show

Luck roll to pick the right tea.
    (1d6)[1]x2=2....-_-

with the finished tea, he heads over to the overly dressed, girl? oh so she's a girl, huh, anyways, he hands her the tea and tells her ''Blow on it a bit first, it's a little hot'' he adds with a quick sweet smile, he then returns to his chair and his own cup of tea.
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2012-06-21 at 03:56 PM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox takes a seat courteously as the tea is handed to her. She goes to grab it at first, but then becomes suddenly aware that her mouth is veiled. I suppose it is a bit dimmer in this room, at least.... With that odd comment, she grabs her scarf, fidgeting with it for a moment as she loosens and removes it from the lower part of her face, revealing an always pursed mouth and skin as pale and white as the driven snow. She sips the tea out of courtesy, not entirely sure if it is supposed to be good or not. With a bit more certainty, she pulls up her scarf, revealing more of her face, it now covering just her eyebrows and up. I am Knox. It seems I just enrolled. This is the Paranormal Activity Club, isn't it? To confirm, who is the club president? she asks in odd anticipation.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

A bustle akin to an incoming train roars through the hall adjacent to the club. Suddenly, the door opens and Yuri Nakatomi, the club president, appears. She seems rather excited, her indigo hair quivering, her green eyes sparkling. She opens her handbag and takes a magazine, looks for an article and shows it to all in the room to see.

"Isn't this awesome!? I've got proof real proof that there were real vampires responsible for the kidnappings in Kobe! See, that's my sister in the picture, she's in in the paranormal world so, I'm sure this was for real!"

In truth, the picture is not only beset by dark shadows, but blurry as well. You can't even be certain there's a person in it. Puzzled, Yuri takes a second look at the photo.

"What? I could've sworn it was clearer this morning.... that's odd." Her spirits flattened, she moves on to the tea Keita's prepared and helps herself, putting a generous amount of sugar in it. Now that she's had some tea, she fully acknowledges everyone else in the room.

Approaching Knox, she leans towards her so she can make eye contact. "Oh, you must be new here, I'm Nakatomi Yuri, club president. Welcome to the Great Paranormal Activity Investigation Club!"
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-06-21 at 04:36 PM.
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC
    Anybody interested in playing Slayers d20?OOC

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Thank you Keita, she says graciously before sipping the tea, pausing upon hearing the incoming freight train and smiling. "My how fortuitous, here she comes now," she says before turning to face the door.

"What? I could've sworn it was clearer this morning.... that's odd."
    "Our condolences Taichou. We would have loved to have encountered these beings. Perhaps thou could beseech thyne sibling, and see if she perchance provide thee with the original or a copy," she suggests gesturing for her to take a seat.

"Oh how rude of me." she begins abashed before turning to Knox. "Pardon our rudeness; we are known as Kobayashi Amaya. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintances," he added courtly before turning to Yuri smiling. "Mrs. Knox desires to become one of our number." she comments with a smile.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-06-21 at 05:29 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox fumbles with the scarf, retying it around her face just as her white skin gives way to red with the approach of this boisterous Yuri. With the greeeting, she bows her head in response. "I'm, ah... Knox." She shakes herself; worst infiltrator ever. "Pleased to meet you," she greets, shifting gears. "I, ah, took an interest in joining this club. So it's pretty much what it says on the tin then, I'll take it?"

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Know looks at Amaya in momentary confusion, her piercing eyes quite visible even through her faux mask. "You talk funny," she remarks. "Sorry, that was rude of me..." she says, snapping back at herself.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya shakes her head and smiles, "Do not fret, we do not mind. Thou art amongst comrades here after all, and are free to speak from thyne heart here. We do not judge," she explained, allowing their leader to explain things to Knox.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TraceHyde View Post
    "Pleased to meet you," she greets, shifting gears. "I, ah, took an interest in joining this club. So it's pretty much what it says on the tin then, I'll take it?"
    "You bet! If there's any trace of paranormal activity, we'll investigate it, if there's any witnesses, we'll interrogate them, if there's any aliens, vampires, demons, witches or what not, WE'LL FIND THEM!" By the point she was shouting she had her feet on a nearby chair and her index finger pointing at somewhere in the far distant horizon. "Now, just sit tight, we're just waiting for the rest of the club so we can get this meeting started.". Coming down from her buzz, she leans towards the club's table, crosses her legs and starts paging through the occult magazine she brought with herself.

She interrupts her reading for a moment to address Amaya in a lower voice: "Well done, Kobayashi-san! We don't want any recruits scared off before their first meeting, right?"
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

First now realizing that he forgot to introduce himself, he litterally jumps out of his chair and hurriedly stammer a hello.
    ''Greetings, m-m-my n-name is K-Keita Ar-rima. I'm t-the Junior c-c-clubmember here.'' He follows his stream of words with a lightning fast and deep bow.... a too deep bow, which causes Keita to smack his forehead right down on the table infront of him.

''OUCHIE!... owowowow...'' He yells out as he lands on his behind, gently rubbing his sore forehead.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya simply nodded and smiled at Yuri as she took another sip of her tea before turning to Knox. "If we may, have thou perchance ever had an encounter with anything strange or beyond the norm, or perhaps experienced something others might not readily accept or believe?"

"Keita dear, are thou well?" she inquiered, worry clear on her face. "Let us examine thee closely," she said standing from her chance to inspect Keita's forehead.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-06-21 at 06:15 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

With a small yawn, a voice coming from the open window in the club spoke "Morning, Taichou. Smacked into any more glass door again, Magpie-chan?"

Since his arrival at the school, Danny had taken the habit of sunning himself in the window. Today was no different, having arrived silently through the window. his crimson eyes were closed as he listened to the conversation.

" Well, Fresh meat, are you interested in joining?" said Daniel to the possible new member.

"By the way, the name's Daniel."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

With tear-filled eyes and cheeks burning with shame, keita just answers his senpai with a nod.

''Yes... I'm alright...'' He's too ashamed to look at Amaya.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya smiled as she placed a hand on Keita's shoulder; resisting the urge to lick her lips, "Cheer up Keita; join us at the..." she began tenderly before being interrupted by Daniel's entrance.

She turned and narrowed her eyes at him, "We must inquiere; why dost thou insist upon entering in such a manner each day? Surely thou could have utilized the door, and please try to be polite with our guest,"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm hardly offended," Knox says in reassurance. "Is there anything I have to do to join? Some kind of ritual of inauguration?"

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Assurau View Post
    With a small yawn, a voice coming from the open window in the club spoke "Morning, Taichou. Smacked into any more glass door again, Magpie-chan?"

Since his arrival at the school, Danny had taken the habit of sunning himself in the window. Today was no different, having arrived silently through the window. his crimson eyes were closed as he listened to the conversation.

"Hey, Silver" Since Yuri found the pronunciation of Danny's name frustrating 'kanasumizu?' she had taken to call him 'silver' for the color of his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Assurau
    " Well, Fresh meat, are you interested in joining?" said Daniel to the possible new member.

"By the way, the name's Daniel."
    Quote Originally Posted by TraceHyde View Post
    "I'm hardly offended," Knox says in reassurance. "Is there anything I have to do to join? Some kind of ritual of inauguration?"

"Nope, you just attend the meetings and do your research, that's about it. Although there's a rule Silver-kun here should know... " Yuri rolls her magazine and baps Danny on the head with it. "No flirting with club members!"
    There wasn't really a rule against flirting, but that was just the way Nakatomi-san was. She'd make up rules on a whim.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox nods in agreement with the conditions

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Bed now. An official OOC thread would serve us well.

Knox sits quietly returning to her tea as she observes everyone, particularly Yuri, trying to get a handle on things.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground

((If everyone could bold their character names at the top of their post, it would go a long way towards tracking who is who, haha. I'm so lost. I'll be using aisaku's title for Remi, since I thought it was cute.))

Remi Sugiura, star-crossed lover

"Relax, Keita. No one here is going to hurt you more than yourself." Remi's serene voice would enter the room from the doorway with a touch of sarcasm. She entered, giving everyone a smile as she did so. "Hope everyone is enjoying themselves. And Yuri-chan, of course there's a ritual that the new girl has to go through." She grinned, reaching into her school bag to pull out a deck of cards. "I'll divine your fortune, Knox-chan." Always overly familiar with others, especially girls, it was no surprise that she went straight to -chan with a girl that she had just met.

Taking a seat at the table, she showed everyone who cared to look the cards. "It's just a deck of regular playing cards, with the jokers removed. I've done this for a few of you before, of course." Remi's fortunes could be surprisingly accurate if she really wanted them to be, but... it was usually more amusing to just BS them. Shuffling the deck with her nimble fingers, she spread the entire deck out for Knox to draw from. "Pick five cards in any order you want and put them face up on the table."

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    1 - Spades
    2 - Clubs
    3 - Diamonds
    4 - Hearts

Knox picks 5 without looking, remarking "Aw, there's only 4 'Ah's."

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d4)[1] (1d13)[2]
    (1d4)[4] (1d13)[4]
    (1d4)[4] (1d13)[7]
    (1d4)[1] (1d13)[4]
    (1d4)[2] (1d13)[2]

2 of spades
    7 of hearts
    4 of hearts
    4 of spades
    2 of clubs

"Did I do good?"
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-06-22 at 04:17 AM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Bah! Taichou, you of all people should now that i don't flirt. Tease sure, but not flirt. If it sounded like that, then chalk it up to cultural differences."

24. - Top - End - #24
    Barbarian in the Playground

Remi Sugiura, star-crossed lover

Taking the cards and laying them out on the table in front of her, Remi would look them over, silent for a moment. Finally she'd grin. "Well, if we were playing poker, you'd have two pair. Not bad for a starting hand."

Thinking for a moment, she'd continue, her voice a bit more serious. "This is a very balanced draw, which represents the steadiness of your future. You can look forward to things working out much as you expect them to over the next few days. However, the odd card out in your draw-" And she pushed forward the Seven of Hearts slightly, "Is a lucky seven, and not any seven, but that of the heart. The hearts represent empathy, human connection, and to be lucky in such a thing, well... perhaps you'll meet your one true love soon." She grinned. "Finally, we have what may be the unknown factor, something you might never see coming." And she closed her eyes, drawing the top card from the deck.

A Joker. Those who could sense magic would feel a slight tingle as she laid the card down on the table, face up, slightly beneath the others. Her eyes opened again. "Aah, how strange. I removed those from this deck. The Joker is the odd one out, the wild card, the thing that no one expects." Remi would peer at Knox for a moment, an amused half-smile on her lips. "It represents the most unexpected of events. If I were to guess, given that I'm reading this fortune for you in our clubroom, I would suspect that in the near future, you may have an encounter with the supernatural. If you aren't already." And she scooped the cards up, returning them to the deck just like that.

And she grinned. "But don't take it too seriously, Knox-chan. It's all just for fun. Even if some of it is true."

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nakatomi Yuri, class president

Quote Originally Posted by Assurau View Post
    "Bah! Taichou, you of all people should now that i don't flirt. Tease sure, but not flirt. If it sounded like that, then chalk it up to cultural differences."
    "That's your excuse for everything, Silver!" Yuri says in mock derision.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyna View Post
    And Yuri-chan, of course there's a ritual that the new girl has to go through."[/color]
    Yuri shied away from tall girl and resumed her reading. No matter for how long had he known her, there was something about Sugiura's forward, a bit too honeyed demeanor that made her aware of her own shyness when it didn't concern the occult. Remi was the one who spoke up and went her own way so it really surprised Yuri that when she took a stand and ran for president of the occult club, her childhood friend joined right away. Still, she knew she was a valuable club member. She made it a lot easier to get into places they weren't supposed to be in. Which was kinda telling, even if Yuri didn't quite see it.
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-06-22 at 05:41 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox McDonald

Knox nods obligingly, like a child having the sky explained to them the first time, though doesn't seem QUITE as lost at the interpretation of the cards. "These cards have the power of precognition!" she whispers harshly as the reading comes to an end, seeing herself in the odd mechanism. "To think, something so simple had..." And then with that last disclaimer of it all being for fun, she is left oddly confused, and falls silent for a moment.

"...So. I'm in then, at least?"

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Kobayashi Amaya, Timeless Yokai

Amaya placed a hand over mouth and grinned softly at the prediction; she could at least be sure that the last one was most certainly true. Once the ritual was done she approached Knox and nodded slightly,"Let us be the first to formally welcome thee Mrs.Knox," she said with a pleasant smile. "May our fellowship be a grand one,"
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-06-22 at 05:31 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri Nakatomi, club president.

Looking up from her magazine, Yuri gives Knox a wide grin "Of course you're in! Remi-san and Kobayashi-san vouch for you, and I'm sure the rest won't mind. Speaking of which, where are they? It's about time we got this meeting started..."

Spoiler
    Show

I guess we should leave some grace time for the other players to join and if they don't just move along, taking in consideration they're otherwise detained?

I remember Soapy saying something about creating a vice-president character so I don't know if we should wait for that too.

Anyway as a preventive measure, I'm posting the characters from the recruitment thread.

Spoiler
    Show

Yuri Nakatomi, club president, unwitting heiress of monster hunters, living among them
    Spoiler
    Show

Sheet:

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Yuri Nakatomi

Prefered Student Type: Hero/Heroine

Stress Explosion
    Complaining

Atributes
    Athletics: 2
    Affection: 2
    Skill: 1
    Cunning: 1
    Luck: 1
    Will: 2

Spirit 20

Special Qualities
    Otaku - The Paranormal
    Sibling Inferiority Complex

Green Eyes
    Indigo Hair

Background

Spoiler
    Show
    The Nakatomi clan possesses a reputation amongst the oldest families in the world as one of the longest standing genealogy of monster hunters. Nowadays they spend less time tracking the unheard horrors of beyond and more trying to broker a peaceful coexistence between mortals and the less hostile denizens of the deep. Circles of magi, vampire covens, werewolf clans alike have come to rely on the services of the former monster hunting families. That is the reason why, instead of being trained to hunt by the time she was six, the younger sibling Yumi was left out completely from the family tradition.

Still the Nakatomi blood flows within her, and her senses are as keen as any member of her clan. She is aware there is something out there, even if she can't exactly say what it is. She suspects there's something suspicious about her older sister declining to enter the prestigious college she worked so hard to get into. About Yumi getting hired by a foreign company she never heard of to travel around the world on 'business'. It nearly confirmed her suspicions when her older sister objected when she started collecting occult magazines and paraphernalia. And still, try as she might looking into her family history there was nothing of note save a number of odd legends which could or could not be traced back to her family. Imponderable, just like her older sister's refined, steely gaze.

Yuri Nakatomi appears to be an ordinary school girl. She is a bit of an underachiever, often caught daydreaming, sometimes in the most inconvenient times. Nevertheless she is not without passion. Whenever the occult is brought into the conversation she suffers a visible transformation: Her vibrant green eyes gleam, her waist length indigo hair flows freely as she raves on and on about her favorite subject.This doesn't happen often, as those interested in the Occult from her previous schools are few and that she has little patience for 'amateurs'. Amateurs, those who research the occult as a curiosity, rather than a tangible reality. Everything else, like her looks, and personal relationships are eclipsed by her one driving passion.

When she introduced herself at the beginning of this school year, she said something like: "My name is Nakatomi Yuri, 17 years old. I like the occult. I read about it every day. I want to be an occult investigator when I grow up. I believe in my heart that it's all real, even if proof is near impossible to find. I plan on running for president of the schools paranormal activity investigation group, I hope we have a better turnout this year. Thank you, that is all."

Keita Arima, angelic love-struck underclassman by Hemmon

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemnon View Post
    I'm still around, but i'd like to request that i may import a kohai i made for another game which never happened, would that be do-able?

Character Sheet
    Spoiler
    Show

Student Papers

Club status: Kohai - underclassman clubmember (Apprentice maid).

Name: Keita Arima (Western order)

Senpai: Kobayashi Amaya (Japanese order)
    Feelings for Senpai: Puppy love

Athletics: 1
    Skill: 2
    Luck: 2
    Will: 2

Student Type: Pure (affection +1, Cunning -1)

Favor: 4

Spirit: 20
    Stress: 0

Eye Color: Purple
    Hair Color: Sky Blue
    Uniform Color: Black and Sky Blue

Special Quality 1: Easygoing - Takes everything at his own pace.

Special Quality 2: Quiet - Has a cool and subtle demeanor.

Physical Complex: Sickly - Suffers from asthma and is getting very tired of other peoples concern about it.

Mental Complex: Slow Eater - Keita is a slow eater, so everyone else always finish their own lunches long before him.

Weapon: Exotic Weapon - Hidden mechanized-brassknuckles (works like the assassin's creed hidden blade. it springs forward, covering the knuckles when attempting to hit someone).

Student Roots: Sent By God - A power from on high told Keita to join the club.

Stress Explosion: Crying - Starts to cry and might start to hyperventilate (which is dangerous because of his asthmatic condition).

Picture (yes, it's a guy... a kinda feminine guy)
    Spoiler
    Show

Background
    Spoiler
    Show

Keita have always been a sweet and gentle boy, who takes things at his own pace. He's suffering from a mild-severe version of asthma, but it's not lifethreatning nor does it hamper him much in his daily life. even though he's been blackmailed into joining the Club by the student council, Keita mostly forgets to report anything to them, and he quite likes it in the club.

My Senpai get's to choose how i feel about him/her (would prefer a girl )

btw, who WANTS to be my senpai? :3

Kobayashi Amaya, gentle timeless yokai by Regalus

Spoiler
    Show

Her name is Kobayashi Amaya appears as a normal 16 years old girl; if a bit exuberant at times. She seems like a gentle, fun loving soul and a bit quirky; like her tendency of using old fashioned terms and words, or her love for antiques, museums and old fashioned things. She loves being near where the action is, and loves being around people; always seeming to be exactly where she needs to be or just up an vanishing while no one is looking. Amaya's a bit accident prone, but things always seemed to mysteriously her way; and every once in a while has been known to play pranks on others when stressed. Her silver eyes the only obvious hint most people get to her true nature.

In truth Amaya is actually a centuries old Raven yokai who feeds off the life force of the living. Her great magical powers has allowed her to gather many followers over the years. Though once a she-devil that threatened the land she was eventually reigned in through the actions of a young monk, and has since been in the service of the Monks family. During her many years in their service she managed to refine her magic through her arts, and their training has served to curve some of her more...dangerous tendencies. Though after a particularly dangerous battle against a band of Oni which threatened to open a gate into the demon world, she was forced to go into a deep sleep to heal.

Nearly a millenia later, she was awakened before her sleep could be completed by one of the monks descendant who was being attack by a rogue Oni. After the rest of the family found out about her, and her still diminished power, she was taken in and eventually sent to school to learn about what she's missed over the centuries and a climate to the world once more. As a Lady of the Night she's not too fond of being out and about during the day, especially given the effects it has on her powers, but is willing to tolerate it for the time being.

She is currently living under the guise of one of the teacher's niece from the country, and is staying at the family home; the renovated temple in which layed the shrine where she had been resting. Currently Mr. Kobayashi works as the schools English teacher, and is keeping an eye on Amaya. She might seem sweet now, but his family was told the legends; and while they might not be as skilled at demon hunting as they used to be, the family knows enough to handle Amaya in her weakened state should it be needed.

She has joined the Occult club as its one of her few interests which is still relevant in the modern day world; and it fills her with a sense of comfort in this strange world she lives in.

Athletics: 2, Affection: 3, Skill: 1, Cunning: 3, Luck: 3, Will: 2
    Spirit: 20 Favor: 6
    Special Abilities: Chi Drain, Ritual Magic, Holy Weapon Combat, Raven/Monster Raven to Human Transformation, and Teleportation.

Knox, tomboyish vampire from outer space by TraceyHyde

Spoiler
    Show
    Affection: 3
    Skill: 1
    Will: 3

Favor: 6

Stress Explosion: Complaining
    Spirit: 30

Maid types: Heroine, Boyish (accounted for)

Maid Hair Color: Vermillion
    Maid Eye Color: Navy

Special Qualities:
    Albino: pale complexion and sun vulnerable
    Vampiric: bloodsucker!
    Absurd (ALIEN): From outer space
    Perversion (exhibitionism): likes to get nekkid

Maid Roots: Sent by God/Unrequited Love (accidentally rolled twice, couldn't decide which to take)
    Maid Weapon: Scythe

Maid Powers: World for Two

Background

Spoiler
    Show
    Named after what the alien armada perceived as the dominant affiliation of the earthlings, perceiving their grand, golden arches as a fairly religious symbol, the MacDonald unit was dispatched as an ambassador unit to planet Earth some 10-odd years ago, in varying time and places for individual members. One particular alien ambassador sent out was a young 'girl' (sexual and aging traits of aliens not specifically known at this time) alien ended up crashing her pod slap dab in the middle of Tokyo. She sustained too many damages to return and had to make to wandering around until an ally noticed her absence and investigated, which could take weeks. As such, she ended up banging heads, as she wandered the city and was dazzled by the bright lights, with our club leader, one Yuri, and introduced herself on the spot as Knox. A little thing you shoudl know about the aliens and the MacDonald unit; they blended in fairly well with society by adapting their bodies to human biology - to this end abducting people and cloning much of their traits. Unfortunately, Knox was pumped full of the blood fo a vampire in one of the weirder twists of fate when the med ship she was spawned in flew over Romania. Because of all that, she was left with vampiric traits, including a vulnerability to sunlight - not enough to kill her by any means, but certainly to cause nausea. As such, no sooner had the words 'my name is Knox' has left her mouth than the glare of sunlight caused her to collapse into the other girl's arms.

After being given a place to stay, Knox found herself becoming awfully fond of young Yuri and her quirks, the two becoming a sort of pair of friends rather quickly - Yuri finding her often awkward intonation yet almost dutiful dedication to peace and conversation to be a sort of curiousity, and Knox feeling oddly completed by the other's overriding pep and *amazing* knowledge of the workings of electric payphones and pens. It was something to be admired, and she felt she would have a good report to return to the fleet with. However, when her allies found her, she at first reluctant to leave due to the suddenness. Allowed one last favour, she pecked Yuri on the cheeck before blushing and running halfway to the mothership. Of course, that's when the memory ray kicked in and wiped memory of Knox from everyone's minds. Quite distressing reallly, their freidnship having grown to something of an Unrequited Love already in Knox's eyes, but perhaps it is not to be was all she thought as she returned to the fleet. Her report got her demoted, being mostly just several finger paintings and an occassional subtitle explaining why wiping the memories of people they are trying to make peace with seems counter-productive and how Yuri is her bestest friend ever.

Unfortunately, the bad Romanian blood ended up being used on several other Macdonald units, many of whom were not so nice as Knox, leading to the entire ship being overun by intergalactic vampires inexplicably hellbent on dominating the earth and eating the inhabitants. Of course, most of this is unbeknownst to Knox who, after growing up in many ways has been on earth for sometime, travelling from place to place as field work and blending in fairly well using a mixture of minor shapeshifting and extremely padded clothes that protect her pale as the driven snow skin from the sun. After being just aboit everywhere in the last decade, she has finally returned to Japan, having just learned how to read a map and where one called Yuri would be likely to live. She tricked a few officials into thinking she was always enrolled in the school, slipping into the student body, just waiting to introduce herself once more to her first love.

note: due to her constant wandering, her failure to find intimacy and wearing of constrictive clothing are linked in her mind, leading to sexual-tinged excitement the less she wears.

THERE - I explained all my weird-ass traits, read'em and weep.

Mira Rone, gynoid infiltrator-assasin by Syless

Spoiler
    Show

Alright, finally got around to rolling up the new character. And I got Yuki, basically- though I haven't actually watched/read any Haruhi, so I won't be copying anything, this is just an amusing coincidence.

Name: Mira Rone

Crunch-
    Spoiler
    Show
    Athletics: 3
    Affection: 3
    Luck: 0
    Will: 1

Favor: 6
    Spirit: 10

Uniform Color: green
    Hair Color: yellow
    Eye Color: red
    Maid Types: Boyish & Cool
    Special Qualities: Yin-Yang, Glasses, Android/Gynoid
    Favored Attribute: Athletics
    Maid Power: Super Evasion
    Maid Roots: Infiltrator
    Maid Weapon: Ray Gun
    Stress Explosion: Sleep

Generated Fluff-
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your name is Mira. You are 16 years old. You have red eyes and yellow hair, and wear a green maid uniform. You are boyish and cool; others describe you as energetic, a tomboy and expressionless.

Your maid outfit prominently features a yin-yang symbol. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features.

You are a member of an organization that opposes the master, and you have been sent to spy on or even possibly assassinate him. In combat, you pack a working ray gun that looks like a prop out of a 50s sci-fi B movie. When you are extremely upset, you spend all day sleeping. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Super Evasion. In exchange for 1d6 Stress, you can completely avoid a single attack.

Nongenerated Fluff-
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mira was created by... well, a skeptic isn't the right word to use. Rather than not believing in the supernatural, he just would rather make sure it stays hidden. Mira's purpose was to try and keep the supernatural concealed, and to that end she was dispatched to a high school that had a penchant for strange happenings and infiltrated it as a student.

If anyone were to look closely enough, they would notice that Mira's pupils, rather than being purely black, are instead small yin-yang symbols. To try and keep people from noticing she wears thick-framed glasses to conceal her eyes. This isn't helped by the fact that her pupils are surrounded by a ring of red that seems to glow in the dark.

Remi Sugiura, star-crossed lover, child of angel and demon by Nyna

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyna View Post
    Hmm, Haruhi-esque president? And I'm supposed to be an angel succubus princess that's her childhood friend? Well, let's see what I can do here... (Gonna have a doozy of a backstory for this...)

First, just moving my sheet here for reference...

Character Sheet:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Remi Sugiura
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Blue (they turn purple whenever she's using magic or is in non-human form)

Maid Types: Sexy / Boyish
    Special Qualities: Monster - Succubus, Angel/Devil (choosing Angel), Tragic Love - Lover Died, Symbol - Cross, Princess
    Roots: Childhood Friend (Glad this one is still an option for the school game, heh)
    Stress Explosion!: Prayer
    Maid Power: Windows of the Soul
    Maid Weapon: Halberd/Polearm (Naginata)

Favor: 8
    Spirit: 10

Athletics: 4
    Affection: 4
    Cunning: 4
    Will: 1

Background:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hundreds of years ago, the ancient legends and myths of current day humanity were truth. Angels fought devils at the command of their god, monsters roamed the earth, and magic was as commonplace as the mundane. The wars would ebb and flow like the tides; at times there was peace for many long years, but at others the wars of the supernatural beings would devastate human civilization, sometimes setting progress back centuries.

The greatest, and last, of these wars was between the self-styled forces of 'good', the angels and their god, and the creatures of 'evil', the demons, devils, and monsters of the night. This war lasted decades, with hundreds of thousands of dead on each side, until finally the two sides attempted a final gambit against one another to end things once and for all. The clash of their great spells crippled the force of magic in the world, a scar that would take hundreds of years to recover, and left both forces unable to fight, their leaders slain. Forced to finally make peace, the two sides swore to never bring about such a calamity again, and as part of these terms, both sides agreed to withdraw from the world and to allow humanity to progress on their own. And to help solidify this agreement and to give it weight, the eldest son of the angel's god wed the eldest daughter of the demon's emperor.

And so, time passed as it always does, and humans soon forgot that such a war even happened, and the creatures that caused it soon became the stuff of stories. But the two factions kept their agreement, and eventually, a child of joined blood was born to the two rulers. With the blood of both angel and succubus in her veins, Remi's birth was a symbol that peace would forever remain between the angels and demons of the world.

Remi's childhood was not a simple one. Many angels were secretly surprised that her wings turned out to be of the purest white like theirs, despite her 'tainted' blood. Despite the long peace, the prejudices had certainly remained. Seeking an escape, the princess would often peer down into the world of humanity from the heavens above, simply watching. And it was during these long periods of watching that she became entranced with a certain girl.

And so, on impulse, the teenage Remi left home, descending to Earth disguised as a simple human. She managed to slip into the girl's life, joining her school and gaining her friendship. And it was a happy two years, happier than anything Remi had experienced up above. But it was not to last, of course.

Remi's fascination with the girl turned to love, to little surprise to those demons watching through mystical means. The princess was a succubus, of course, so such a thing was simply to be expected, and it made her seem like one of them as well as one of the angels. But such a thing was not acceptable to the angels. To them, their princess was something to be honored and respected, and for a mere human to be the source of her affections could not be allowed. And so Remi's father intervened, descending to the Earth to bring Remi back home. Like any rebellious teenager, Remi refused.

God is not used to being refused, especially by the daughter who had once been so obedient to his wishes. He had known of her descent to Earth, of course, and had said nothing, as it had not worried him. But this girl had corrupted his daughter. And since Remi would not listen, he would simply remove the girl. With a mighty spell, the girl was smote by Remi's father, and the princess was beside herself in tears. It was not something that He would understand, as the girl was just a human, but she was far more than that to Remi.

The princess would return home after that, and years passed without any further incident. But Remi wouldn't let things end just like that. She learned a few choice spells from her mother, and with her aid, she tracked her love's soul. And when the girl was reincarnated once more, Remi disappeared from the heavens once and for all. Her mother used her magic to allow Remi to be 'born' once again, this time to a human couple. Remi, of course, was still herself, and not a human girl, but she would appear as such to anyone who didn't know better. It was the ideal situation for her, as she could grow up with the one she loved, and be at her side, without anyone up above interfering again. Her mother's only condition was for Remi to return once she finished living out her 'human' lifetime, which Remi agreed to.

And so the princess spent the next decade and a half like any other human girl. She went to school and grew up, and spent much of her time with her best friend. And with her best friend as a president of a club in high school, and with the two of them reaching an age where love wasn't just a game, well... maybe it was time for her to finally make her move.

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The easiest thing to say about Remi is that she certainly stands out in a crowd. While fairly average in height for an American girl, she's fairly tall for a girl in Japan, and thanks to her succubus blood, her proportions are rather un-Japanese as well. Long black hair falls to just past the middle of her back, and can often be found in various kinds of braids. Her bright blue eyes certainly aren't normal in a Japanese school either, but then, they aren't normally blue. Whenever Remi uses her magic or reverts to her angelic form, they change back to their normal purple color. Finally, around her neck, Remi wears a silver cross, which she proudly keeps worn outside of her uniform. She is quite faithful, unsurprisingly, and an old inscription on the back of the cross is quite worn, barely legible from the frequent handling of the small trinket.

Annnd I'm done. Trying to weave all of those little qualities into something coherent took a lot of work, haha. I got a bit lazy with the appearance, but I'm not normally too wordy with that sort of thing anyways, so *shrugs*.

I assumed that the president is a girl, since she's a Haruhi and all that, but if I'm horribly wrong, I can change it easily enough. Succubi don't discriminate based on gender.

Also, you know how weird it is to write a background and refer to your character's main love interest without even knowing their name?

Daniel Connors Smith feline android assasin by Assuruau

Spoiler
    Show

Hey guys. Sorry for the disappearing act from the pony maid game. Personal issues got in the way. Still This is me throwing my hat in for the high school game.

Name: Daniel Connors Smith

Statistics
    Spoiler
    Show

Skill: 4
    Cunning: 2
    Will: 3

Favor: 4
    Spirit: 30

Uniform Color: navy
    Hair Color: metallic
    Eye Color: red
    Maid Types: Cool & Heroine
    Special Qualities: Tiger/Lion, Android, Political Organization
    Favored Attribute: Skill
    Maid Power: 4-D Uniform
    Maid Roots: Infiltrator
    Maid Weapon: Internal Weapons
    Stress Explosion: Violence

Generated Fluff:
    Spoiler
    Show

Your name is Daniel Connors Smith. You are 16 years old. You have red eyes and metallic hair, and wear a navy maid uniform. You are cool and heroic; others describe you as maidenly, vigorous and energetic.

You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features.

You are a member of an organization that opposes the master, and you have been sent to spy on or even possibly assassinate him. In combat, you have some kind of weapons installed in your body which you use to attack. When you are extremely upset, you unleash violence on the other maids and the master. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability 4-D Dress. You can produce anything in the mansion from within your maid uniform.

Nongenerated Fluff:
    Spoiler
    Show

Daniel Connors Smith was a normal house cat belonging to one Professor James Connors Smith. Professor Connors was an expert on ooparts under the employ of International Bureau of Paranormal Affairs (IBPA). While analyzing a device from the Amadam culture, its crystal core activated and latched on to Danny. In a panic, he fled wildly as IBPA agents chased the cat in order to remove the device. He ended up in the Vault, where other ooparts resonated with the amadam core. Tendrils of energy launched from the core, connecting with the ooparts and pulling them in. Each one smashed into each other until the only thing left in the Vault was a large metallic blue ball. Immediately the IBPA studied and scanned the ball, trying to piece together what had happened to Danny and the Vault. After a several days, they still had no real understanding of what had happened. Then the orb cracked open to reveal a panther-like beast made out of a composite material.

Initially the beast was treated as a hostile as it leaped forward in search of something. It became evident what had been the fate of the contents of the vault as the beast used many of their effect in its hunt. Eventually it was discovered that the beast was Danny as it displayed many of the habits the cat had possessed, the most damning being its near possessive attachment to professor Connors. With Connors's assistance, Danny was put through a intensive battery of tests, which would reveal that recovering the ooparts or restoring Danny to normal was impossible. The way the Amadam core altered both cat and ooparts rendered them indistinguishable. Additionally, the core was still active, making changes, adapting and evolving the new entity.

After awhile the first of the changes became apparent as Danny developed the ability to speak and above average human intelligence. Then came the discovery of his ability to coax his body into human and small feline forms. As time went on, Danny became more and more bored until he applied for agent status. After much negotiating and Danny's participation in defense of the IBPA HQ, Agent status was granted.

After 8 years of active duty, Daniel has been considered a valued asset to the IBPA. However due to the amount of stress accrued in recent missions, He asked to be transfer to a new assignment and team. The reason given for this request was the bad combat compatibility between him and Agents Stewart and Flint, citing that in several occasions he has received more damage from friendly fire than from hostile forces. After some consideration, Daniel was asigned with the duty of investigating the large paranormal activity in a school and report his findings, though he will be allowed to act based on his own discretion.

Leah Valderri, aka Akira Takeda, a girl marked by her arcane gift by Nagato 434

Spoiler
    Show

Name of character: Leah Valderri (however, goes by the name "Akira Takeda" while in Japan)

Age: 16 (looks twelve, with basic, ill-defined sex characteristics)

Appearance:

-Hair: Navy-blue
    -Eyes: Green
    -Height: 4'9" (the same height she was when she was twelve)
    -Other notes: Leah is blind has burn scars that cover most of her body and about a quarter of her face.

History: Leah was born in a very Catholic family residing in Venice, Italy. She spent twelve years trying to be a normal girl, despite knowing she was 'different' from the people she was raised with; then her (consciously-suppressed) magical ability manifested itself in a catastrophic explosion, leaving her blind and covered in horrific burn scars.

After that accident, she discovered that the abilities she suppressed throughout her childhood had grown far stronger, and uncontrollable, than she wanted them to. Eventually, she found a mentor (by the name of Cedric) who trained her in the ways of witchcraft so that she could control the powers she didn't want to have in the first place.

The incident caused her body to stop growing. Secondary sex characteristics (like breasts and ovaries) developed, but were also limited by her diminutive size; this causes her to look, at best, like a more-developed version of the twelve-year-old girl she was when the accident changed her life. She spent three years going in and out of hospitals, first getting treatment for her burns (and plastic surgeries to lessen the impact of them), then to numerous endocrinologists (who could find nothing hormonally wrong with her). After that, she spent six months in a boarding school specifically intended for disabled kids, which allowed her to develop her skills.

Her witchcraft was first discovered by her brother while she was home for Christmas, who told his parents. They immediately pulled her out of school and kept her secluded in their house, apparently thinking to 'save' her by eliminating her (admittedly tenuous) contact with the outside world. This was when she realized that Cedric was actually the god Cernunnos, who had chosen to guard her knowing that she was destined to become a powerful mage. He reveals that he is not actually a God during this conversation, though also does not deign to reveal the nature of his ability to her at the time.

Cernunnos eventually sees that the seclusion she is undergoing has no foreseeable end so long as she remains a witch; so he tells her to go to Japan and enter the school the RP is set at (a/n: it's 5 AM here, so I'll figure out the school's name later). He somehow manages to get her to Japan with her body and sanity intact, and then helps her find a job at a restaurant that has an apartment above it (after she spends all her savings on a hotel during the interim). She has little to no contact with Cernunnos after this, who feels that extended contact with him will only serve to further isolate her from her peers.

Leah adopts the name Akira Takeda (which is coincidentally the name on the fake passport Cernunnos manages to procure for her) and enrolls in the school. Afterwards, she joins the Occult Club, feeling that Cernunnos probably picked the school so she could find someone to relate to.

Stats

Spoiler
    Show

Akira Takeda (Leah Valderri)

Attributes-
    Athletics- 3-2 = 1
    Affection- 2
    Skill- 3
    Cunning- 4
    Luck- 2+2= 4
    Will- 4

Type Lolita, Lolita (Luck +2 Athletics -2)

Hair Color- Green
    Eye Color- Navy

Special Qualities- Injury: Blind (No particular penalties for this: See the classic Zatoichi movies for reference), Injury :Burns, Magic :Western Magician

Stress Explosion- Praying

Roots- Sent by a God (Cernunnos)

Weapon- Throwing weapons (Kunai, throwing knifes)

Power- (1d6)[6] Cunning, Luck and Will are tied for highest attribute so it's either:

Cunning: Mockery: When someone is taking Stress points, you can mock them and cause them to gain 2 adittional stress points (this has to be roleplayed).

Luck: Chance Meeting: By taking 2 points of Stress, you can have an NPC that's just showing up for the first time to be an acquaintance from some time before. (?)

Will: Absolute Maid: You are the epitome of a maid, and you take no penalties when not in full uniform. (?)

Spirit:40 Starting Favor:4

Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-06-22 at 06:10 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mira Rone

Mira slams open the clubhouse's door, then winces at the noise before stumbling in, looking somewhat disheveled. "Sorry, I overslept. Stayed up too late watching the- um, news." She glances over at the newcomer, pushing her almost comically oversized glasses up her bridge. "A new recruit? Hello." Mira closes the door behind her, much more quietly this time, then takes a seat and props her head up with her arm.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I've decided to not make a vice president character. If you need me, just give me a PM

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...0#post13445310

Also, OOC thread ^

No guys, I totally know the rules (flip) I just need a reminder...(Flip,flip,flip)