New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

Forgot! Everybody following Yuri: Roll Athletics or Luck, whichever's highest, to escape detection! Difficulty 6!

In Maid Rolls are made like this: Example: Yuri's roll

Athletics is higher with two, so I roll 1d6 and multiply it by 2. So if Yuri manages to get a 6 or higher she will be able to sneak by unnoticed... if not... we'll see :D
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-09-10 at 07:45 PM.
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC
    Anybody interested in playing Slayers d20?OOC

2. - Top - End - #272
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri's Sneak roll

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d6)[1]x2
    Turns out the roller doesn't multiply XD

Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC

3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya's luck roll.
    (1d6)[5]x5=15
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-09-10 at 08:20 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ettin in the Playground

Will (1d6x3)[9]
    Athletics (1d6x2)[10]

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Sneak Roll
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d6)[5]x2(Luck)=10

Charm Protection (Amaya's Skill of 3)
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d6)[4]x3(Skill)=12
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2012-09-11 at 05:33 AM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

6. - Top - End - #276
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Easy... easy... " Yuri turns back, making sure every club member is accounted for... and missing a step on the path that leads into the main building tripping and skinning her knee. (Without drawing blood, I may add) She winces and closes one eye in pain, but does not let out a peep. She checks if her equipment's still working and continues her way into the main building.

Knox and the others, by their supernatural nature or their own physical prowess manage to escape detection. There are at least 2 errant flashlights in the far corners of the school grounds, telltale signs of at least a pair of guards.

You get to the door and Yuri starts looking through the keychain trying to find the correct one in the fewest attempts possible.

Those with the sharper senses, in all likelyhood Knox and/or Amaya, notice that flashlights go out... only to be replaced by yet another sensory cue... animals.. canines, domesticated... guard dogs.

Yuri still can't find the right key... what do you do?

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    On specifying Yuri doesn't draw blood. Yuri is Knox's base, her compass. As sexy or appetising as she may find her blood, she would never, ever drink Yuri's blood. Unless she asked.

As Yuri flinches, Knox bends towards her love; she covers Yuri's mouth with one hand and nurses the wound with the other until she seems relieved before continuing. Such trouble for such a silly thing as a 'ghost', but Knox would not deny Yuri her prize.

Vampires can see in the dark, our presence is offensive to animals (in a way that usually makes them cower when directly confronted, but alerts them to my presence otherwise), I have touch-based manipulation and I look like an ordinary defenceless schoolgirl. Easily done. Knox removes the bandaid on her cheek, slaps herself hard in the face (yelping a bit) to emphasise the beaten-up appearance and, grabbing her top, tears it a little at the top downwards, her frilly black unmentionables poking through the fabric a little bit as a result. She steps out, giving herself a wide berth from the group in case it doesn't work (a good 30 yards or so, and not before giving Yuri a reassuring 'I know what I'm doing' wink) before initiating her plan. Tying her scarf around teh back of her head, covering her hair to better hide her identity, she proceeds in the hopes of not having to face repurcusions even if the suggestion doesn't dull their recollection as it should. Knocking on a wall, she scream as if in pain; slouching as if ravaged, holding her stomach, she quickly kicks out at the chain link fence just before any flash lights of the like should fall upon her, creating the illusion someone just jumped over it. "H-help, please..." she pleads. "H-he, that man was going to..." she makes sure to emphasise her torn clothes and beaten face as they approach.

If the guards make physical contact with her, or come within her reach, she'll use her suggestion powers to tell them to go look for her attacker outside the school for a while, buying them all the time in the world for their search. While the dogs no doubt bark at her, one hard stare from her vampiric eyes should be enough to pacify them to pathetic whimpers (if that doesn't work she'll remove her suppressing contact lens just long enough to use her Really Scary Glowing Red Eyes to ensure it); even if they don't scurry off immediately, at least their attention is solely on her and she made sure teh only other point of interest lies just beyond the fence rather than in the schoolgrounds, in teh hopes they won't search for her friends for even a moment before she can suggest them.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Forgive me, my liege. It shall not happen again.

Yuri looks a bit mystified as to what exactly Knox is planning but she trusts her wholeheartedly, so she returns to work on the lock.

Her plan in motion, Knox heads towards the place she last saw the flashlights.... (read the section below)

In the meantime, Yuri finds the right key and the side door into the main school building opens. "Knox!?" Yuri looks around, but she can't quite find her... "Where did she go...?" "Keita, please stay behind and see that Knox gets inside alright okay? I'll go in ahead with Kobayashi-san and the others..."

Keita could feel it... as soon as the door was open. There is an unholy presence inside the school... and it's getting stronger. Its evil goes beyond the mere display of emotion that could be easily detected by a yokai. This is evil in its purest form. It does not just seek to harm... but to annihilate.

Yuri tugs Amaya's jacket... as if asking for tacit approval of her hurried plan. Or maybe the Yokai princess has a better one?

(meanwhile...)

Knox can't find the 'guards' either... but she does find dogs... a couple of them... but they do not look like guard dogs at all. They are rabid mongrels, with matted fur and fierce eyes. They stare at her, teeth gritting... it reminds her of the days she spent as a homeless child, not knowing anything about the world around her. The world seemed a huge, scary place back then. How things have changed now.

Knox can see things as they are.. these are spirits... trying to toy with her. How will she react?

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ettin in the Playground

No guards, just dogs? How odd, Knox thinks before reaching for her contact lens. It would be easier to scare them off with a good blast of the old vampire death stare - something no animal has been known to resist. These contacts are suppressing my nightvision too much in the first place. Sure enough to that though, she slides both the lens free of her eyes in one fell swoop, letting her exposed eyes shine brightly - a fiery red that glows through the dark of the night and commands the fear of all mortal beings. "Begone, dogs," she orders them simply, knowing her suggestions tend to work n tandem with her fear gaze. When they don't react as she intends though, she immediately senses something is wrong. She backs up, suddenly out of her element as she mutters at them to leave her alone. Suddenly some knowledge of their supernatural nature dawns on her - they are spirits, of which she knows nothing. "Begone, spectres," she commands, putting on her most affirmative voice.

The second either of them makes a sudden movement or she manages to back up within 20 feet of the entrance, she makes a burst or the door Yuri and the gang ran through, her logic dulled by a sudden fear of unknowing. She slams it shut and barricades it.

Contingency
    Spoiler
    Show
    I considered having her vault the fence and circle around until they stop chasing - if they corner her away from the door, she does that instead

10. - Top - End - #280
    Dwarf in the Playground

Knox's words make the apparitions shake... quiver... and yet... they grow bigger more menacing... These are no feral dogs, they're veritable monsters, advancing predatorily towards Knox... threatening to close in on her, cut her out...

Her reflexes performing at their fullest, Knox bolts towards the door, the hint of a cruel laugh ringing in her ears... By the time she gets there she meets a startled Keita, who is standing by the door. It seems the group has managed to avert being separated.

Yuri turns back, just a few steps taken from the door when she sees Knox coming. "Knox!" And she hugs her, immediately feeling relieved. The group now together, proceed in their mission.

The school is cold... lonely... There something eerie about seeing all that empty space. However, you are on a mission, and save for any unexpected events, you manage to get to the school library. It is on the far end of the ground floor, just in front of the stairs that lead to the 1st and 2nd floors, where the club room lies.

Yuri is fiddling with the keys, unable to find the right one when she is shaken by a sudden noise... dropping the keys. Her gadget... the Electro Magnetic Field Analyzer, was it? Is making odd beeps! After a quick glance she lets it go, fetching her camera. "Wow.. this is it... club, get ready! We're about to make history!"

You are in the school hallway, in front of the closed and locked library door, the keychain is lying on the floor by the door. There is a chill in the air, but no undue lights or sounds.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox pants as she barges into the school, the dogs haunting her a fair bit even now. "A-Amaya, those weren't..." As Yuri hugs her, it's all she can do to work through the gentle haze of love as she remembers her eyes are uncovered - and glowing. Quickly, she pretends to rub her eyes as she puts her contacts back in. "I-I'm okay, I'm okay... We should find another route on our way out." Her eyes secured and natural looking, she hugs Yuri back, going for a moment or two longer than Yuri does until her breathing slows again, her heart calmed by her love's presence until her breath is nothing but a gentle whisper in Yuri's ears. Were they... mocking me?

When they arrive at the library, Knox bites her lip at the activation of the sensor. That thing actually works? She turns to Amaya, whispering. "What's the policy on Yuri finding supernatural activity on her own?" she asks. "Are you supposed to keep it all from her? Because I have bigger things to worry about. Those things out there weren't dogs. My vampiric presence only seemed to bolster them, not frighten them."

Knox grips Yuri's hand tight in case some apparition attempts to spirit her away. She has no idea how to tackle a ghost if one is actually present. Hesitantly, not wanting to let her beloved go first, she grips the keys on the ground and opens the library door, entering the library and tightening her grip in disagreement if Yuri tries to go first. "My love, I am your shield and your eyes." She strains a little from the contact lenses, they essentially being sunglasses, as she peers into the dark; barring maybe Amaya, she's got the best nightvision after all.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya hesitates, torn between her two loyalties and treasures; unsure if to stay or go. Thankfully Knox arrived in the nick if time, sparing the yokai from being able to make that dreaded choice. Alas, she knew not all was well given Knox's fear stricken visage; though it was not until Knox explained she had encountered that she realized the true depth of the danger they were in.

Amaya bit her lower lip, waiting until she was sure their mortal companions would not hear here before she whispered her reply, "Yes, for her own good and after speaking her B]Her[/B] thou has an inkling of the reasons why," she admitted guiltily, reffering to Knox's encounter with Yumi. From what thyne words it seems we're dealing with may be dealing with a wraith; a malicious and dangerous apparition. Yuri and Keita must not be allowed to encounter it. We will attempt to locate and deal with it ourselves before it has the chance to strike, she explained hoping to convey the gravity of the situation. "Once we sense it, we must leave our wards in your care for safekeeping. Guard them well, if need be flee without us," she adds contarry to her own desires, the strain of her words clear in her voice, before seperating from Knox.

With a deep breath she focused her sixth sense in hopes of finding the specter, or a source of malicious intent and/or similar negative emotions; hoping to stop all this before either of her wards encountered the creature, and that she would not sense youki. So long as the specter had not become an oni there was still hope of finding a peaceful resolution to this venture.

Spoiler
    Show

Skill check to find the specter or evil stuff.

Skill:(1d6)[3]x3=9
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-09-14 at 10:29 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #283
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri readies her camera, now affixed with a special lens that will capture slight variations in temperature. She obediently follows behind Knox, too caught up in her gadgets to notice the words shared by the ones in the know.

"Kobayashi-san first, then Knox-chan and me..." (Making a pause to smile at Knox) "Keita last... sounds like a plan."

She takes a moment to turn back and smiling at Keita, she says. "Stick close to me Kei-kun, this may get scary"

Amaya and Knox enter the library, one after the other. Nothing looks amiss, at least as the sparse lighting from the windows along the wall looking into the school grounds. It looks empty... disquieting but not outright terrifying and then...

(By Amaya's successful roll)

Guided by her senses Amaya spots a familiar figure... Yoru Sakura, sitting in her usual spot among the library shadows. She looks... alive. And yet, she is completely still looking straight into Amaya's eyes... but without sudden movements, like a lion about to pounce.
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-09-15 at 12:14 AM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Keita was shuddering visibly from the cold and evil feeling surounding him and took a securing hold on Yuri's arm.

''There is something really evil here, not just dead, but hateful and malicious.'' He voice was skakey and his breathing was uneven.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ettin in the Playground

"Evil, huh..." Knox wasn't quite familiar with the concept of evil, but could certainly feel it in the school if she was feeling the same thing Keita was. Tracing Amaya's line of sight, she sees only a blur at first. In one swift movement, she removes her 'special lens', gets a look at the area and replaces it then reverts to throwing her arms out at her side to defend Keita and Yuri. "I knew it.... when she didn't shiver when I touched her, when we first met, this whole time..." She doesn't even bother asking Yuri if she can see the spectre, knowing full well she couldn't with the red of her eyes obscured. "Amaya?" What now? "I'll keep an eye out if you 'investigate." Knox turns to Yuri. "Let's give Amaya a minute alone, I think she's spied something. She saw it first, after all."

If Yuri raises a complaint about her duties as club president, Knox leans in, kissing her on the cheek. "You're cute when you're fieisty." Trying not to be too flustered from her own actions, she hopes dazing Yuri with the sudden action (just stopping herself from going for the lips) will buy Amaya the time she needs to make sure no threat is posed to Yuri. If you're going to 'exorcise it', whatever the deal is with this girl, do it now.

Knox keeps her position with her arms spread out in front of the ordinaries in protection. Amaya can handle this, right? If she couldn't, she'd tell us to run or something.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri was just about to object when Knox's kiss catches her off guard. She touches her reddened cheek and smiles. "Oh, Knox... hee... Ok, I'll leave that side of the room to Kobayashi-san, and we can go to check the side next to the windows? We got to be careful we don't want to alert anyone outside..."

(Keita may make a skill roll at a lower difficulty to detect the source of the evil, and see what has caught Amaya's complete attention)
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-09-17 at 01:04 AM.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Skill Check
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d6)[5]x2=[10]
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2012-09-17 at 07:38 AM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox goes along with whatever Yuri says as long as it keeps them away from the spectre. "Amaya, it's all you now..."

19. - Top - End - #289
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya kept an eye trained on Yoru even as she concealed her shock by Keita's revelation; unsure of why the boy had said what he had. She doubted the boy possessed magical ability, surely she would have sensed it by now if that was it; she had always known Keita to be a special little boy, but shuffled it under coincidence. The boy must've clearly just be a bit spooked, and given Knox's encounter it was no wonder he might be on edge.

"Oh why yes, that would most likely be best; it's probably nothing any way. Continue the search whilst we humor our whim," he replied cheerfully with a reassuring smile, looking at the group from over her shoulder; not wanting to let her target go unseen. "Do not worry about it Keita; everything will be fine. Granted, we're counting on thee to keep an eye on Knox-san and Yuri-santaichou while we're away; we wouldn't want them getting distracted while on the hunt," she quipped in good humor as she began walking away from the group ever so slowly, hoping her kohai and Taichou would not dally and leave at most haste.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #290
    Dwarf in the Playground

As Amaya steps closer and closer to the still figure, she can see the laws of optics get more and more warped round her. When she's about 10 feet from Yoru, she is surrounded by escherian architecture, and Sakura's hair is flopping wildy as if blown buy a daft coming from the floor. Her eyes shine brighly, like a predator as her features remain obscured. She's still sitting, but she is clearly holding something in her left hand... a rod of sorts.

Amaya knows what it is. A sword, an ancient one, no doubt. Older than herself. She can only sense Yoru's emotions... they're inferior, no different from any Yurei, vengeful spirit. However, with an ancient artifact in play... all bets were off.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Dwarf in the Playground

Keita only.

Spoiler
    Show

Seriously
    Spoiler
    Show

The great evil is merely seeping through... it is weakened somehow. However it is the kind that would have the powers that be up in arms. You may have to ask for backup, if this evil is already unleashed. It may be a good time to pray.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri takes Knox's hand and they go off to search in the other side of the room. The moonlight cast by the windows makes everything blue hued, making Knox's fair skin seem colder. This does not deter Yuri one bit as once they're past a couple bookshelves, she gives Knox furtive glances, trying to catch her attention. "Hey Knox..."

She turns towards the pale girl, smiling only to stop and say... "Hmm that's weird... is that a stain? There's no reason why there would be a shadow there"

Yuri looks towards the floor. And indeed there's a inkblot dark shadow... in the area illuminated by one of the windows.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox shivers at the odd shadow. No, no more of this I'm thinking. One moment. She picks up a book from the shelves, the biggest, heaviest book she can muster, and tosses at headheight in the direction of the stain. Of course, if there's nothing there or if her albinism screws up her aim even at this distance, there's enough force in the book's collision to break the window if not stopped. If Yuri is distracted for even a second, Knox quickly removes a lens and scans the area before replacing it, hoping to see something beyond the mortal coil.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya confidently strode towards Yoru, reaching into her bag to have her implements ready; she had hoped to be able to talk it out with the specter, but it seemed like that would bot be possible. However, upon crossing into Yoru's territory she found herself unsure; having no idea how a creature powerful enough to generate a territory like this could have gone without notice, especially of they'd been next to her. Her talismans hadn't even reacted.

Her eyes widened in shock as her eyes fell upon the ancient blade; a thousand questions filling her mind. She had to be careful, this was no routine case and if the blade was as old as it felt everyone was in danger. However one thing didn't make sense to her was Yoru herself. The feelings she was breething in was no different than any other spirit consumed by their lower soul; yet she had seemed just fine earlier that afternoon.

Had she missed something? Had something happened to her between now and then? Had she just gotten complacent since her awakening? Could she have stopped this from happening to Yoru? Perhaps she should have been guarding her rather than passing it off as a minor haunting. Maybe she should have researched Yoru herself rather than satisfying herself with Yoru's answers. Most importantly, where had Tori gotten a sword that old and why did she have it now?

Regardless of the truth Amaya owed Yoru a debt for her indiscretion, and she would do her part. "Yoru-san, can you hear me?" she inquired, worry clear in her voice.

Spoiler
    Show

Skill check to see if the territory has any note worthy properties besides looking trippy:(1d6)[4]x3=

Skill check to identify the sword or find out any information she can get from it's magical aura: (1d6)[1]x3=

Affection check to get through to Sakura: (1d6)[6]x3=
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-09-23 at 10:50 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

''Oh dear god... I think we should all leave, like right now.'' Keita stops in his tracks, his grip on Yuri tightens and he is visibly shaking.

''The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
    He leadeth me beside the still waters.
    He restoreth my soul:
    He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
    Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
    Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
    and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.''
    Keita begins to recite the 23 psalm, voice shaking and muttering. The fear in his eyes are apparant to all.

Spoiler
    Show

Affection roll (because of his love for god)
    (1d6)[2]x2=[4]
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2012-09-22 at 09:28 PM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground

As Keita recites his psalm, a low humming comes in Knox's ears, growing more and more powerful and painful as he recites it, some vampiric repulsion to the Lord deep inside her triggering as she reflexively dashes away from Keita "Idiot boy, hold your tongue!" she says suddenly in a voice that isn't her own, her eyes glowing bright red for just a split second even through her contact lenses as she made to intimidate Keita. There's a sudden surge of aggressive spirit from deep inside her aimed at shutting up Keita. As he finishes though and the moment passes, she exits her defensive stance, which resembled a frightened cat the way she arched her back at the boundaries of a book shelf, and her aura dissipates as she stands looking confused, wondering what all that was about. She bows lightly "Sorry, don't know what came over me," she says, not dwelling on examining it, some mental block existing. With any luck, the sudden reddening of her eyes will be taken as a trick of the light (however eerie), though the unintended aggression might break Amaya's focus. What keita said before his psalm seems to set in as Knox nods. "May be wise, if Keita is scared for us," she says flatly. "Amaya, think we'll be able to take off?" Please let this thing be willing to let us walk out of here...

Spoiler
    Show
    Ahoy, foreshadowing of Knox's inner true (evil) vampire
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-09-25 at 08:44 AM.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Dwarf in the Playground

The book lands solidly on the ground... nothing unseemly there. Yuri approaches the stain, examining closely before shrugging and returning back, noticing Keita.

Knox doesn't see anything beyond the mortal coil... save for blackness... indistinguishable, blackness... impossible to pierce through. She doesn't have the knowledge to recognize it as such and since she's soon to be distracted...

Meanwhile, Amaya's venture into the realm of the supernatural does not bring her good news. Judging by the trippy ambiance and the infinite sense of distance around her, she has stepped into a kekkai. This is not something a mere grudge-ghost would do. What is going on here?!

The sword... that was the piece that did not fit. Try as she might Amaya could not place it. Blades this old were either immensely powerful in the hands of a skilled warrior... or haunted. Without specifics she was still flying blind. Would this necessitate the employ of her greater talents? As time passes it seems more and more unavoidable.

One last plea by the yokai does manage to cause a reaction... as minute as it may be.... Amaya can hear a light gasp, the drawing of breath, and a faint, but real heartbeat. Yoru Sakura is alive, just barely.

Keita starts praying... and he feels strong, bold, he holds Yuri and she feels safer for it. "Keita..." Yuri hugs Keita close to her, closing her eyes.

His words of prayer echo through Knox's ears, driving her into rage. In her stupor, she fails to notice the trippy world has extender further, and now all four have been enveloped by it.

Sakura stands up on the table with a jump beyond the girl's athletic ability, unsheating the sword, and throwing the sheath away. The sword emanates a blood red aura, just like the girl's eyes.

"You are nothing: fledglings, pawns and relics. How you dare stand against fate?"

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox throws herself between the spectre and Yuri without a second thought. "Keita, smash that window, get Yuri out of here," she says suddenly and flatly. If Yuri weren't here, she'd have no idea what this was, have no reason not to cry and run, but with her here her mind was so clear; she wouldn't allow whatever this was passage. She would avoid the scarf's blood. Spreading out her arms, she doesn't say anything to the spectre for the time being, just stares coldly, as if it had just left burning dog droppings on her porch. Even the oblivious Yuri shouldn't miss the simple order to go.

If she moves.... if she gets near Yuri... It is she who shall die. Oh, I wonder what colour her filthy blood runs... She squirms a little, her eyes flashing dangerously but her mouth squinting at her sudden urge for violent. Anything to protect Yuri, right...

If the apparition moves even a little, Knox just lowers her head, preparing to tackle it. "Come only if you are prepared to die... she would say, as if reminding the ghost of the blindingly obvious. Something about this room, about the threat it posed to Yuri, was stirring something primal, something violent in the young vampire's nature.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-09-25 at 08:52 AM.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya looks at the figure in surprise,"Our sincerest apologizes," she says politely with a curtsy and a small bow. "We knew not that we stood in the presence one of thyne stature. Neither did we know that our presence was deleterious to thyne goals. May thee grace us with thyne name?" she explained humbly, hoping to forestall the impending conflict for just a while longer; perhaps even give the others a chance to find their way out before things got nasty.

Spoiler
    Show

Affection roll in case it is needed: (1d6)[1]x3=3

Which I suddenly hope is not required at all....
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-09-25 at 09:43 AM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

''You seriously want me to smash a window? That's not humanly possible! It's not like it's gonna go fracture by itself either.''
    Keita replied ot knox's rather shocking request.

OOC Roll
    Spoiler
    Show

Luck Test to see if the window breaks for no reason at all (or a guardian angel is helping keita from behind the scenes)
    (1d6)[1]x2=[2]
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2012-09-26 at 03:28 PM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show