New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

Knox, ET-vamp

knox nods her head in recognition of the newcomer as she continues to mull over her prophecy. "Um, so, Miss President... tell me about yourself, won't you?"

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri Nakatomi, club president

"Oh... Me?" Yuri looks at Knox with a raised eyebrow. Being asked about her wasn't something that happened often. People were often happy enough with labeling her as 'that odd occult girl' and move on. She was used to that, she didn't really care. Taking a deep breath, Yuri says:"Well I'm 17 years old. I like the occult. I read about it every day. I want to be an occult investigator when I grow up, my sister says that no job for a Nakatomi but still... That's what I want. I just can feel it... I believe it in my heart." her green eyes gleam slightly as she says that last bit. "Oh, and by the way..." Suddenly, Yuri's expression changes, giving Knox a stern look, looking straight into her concealed eyes. " "I really hope you're not one of those 'amateurs' who join a club like ours just to waste time and don't really believe in the supernatural. Tell me Knox-kun, do you truly believe in your heart there's something out there?" Yuri holds Knox's hands in hers, her eyes shining.
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-06-24 at 12:50 PM.
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC
    Anybody interested in playing Slayers d20?OOC

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox recoils upon physical contact, though doesn't dare break it as Yuri holds her hands. "Um, I...." her eyes dart around in evasion as Yuri's gaze seems to drill through her. While the slightest section of her nose was barely visible through her makeshift balaclava, that pale skin seemed to flush all too clearly. Don't disappoint... She gives a deep breath, then frees one of her hands, finally yanks her entire scarf off, discarding it. Looking ponderously at the floor for a moment, her face seems all the paler in this light - corpse-like even, with only that exaggerated blush to add colour to her features. Another deep breath and she meets Yuri's gaze, trying her best to seem serious and sincere. "I think there's lots of things out there... You just need to never stop looking..." She seems oddly entranced by Yuri, her dark eyes not blinking yet seemed half-asleep as if daydreaming, her hands seeming to unconsciously dance at the straps of skirt. She opens her lips, perhaps to say something as she tips slightly closer to Yuri, when you suddenly hear a sizzling sound. Knox's eyes widen and she throws herself away from Yuri, jumping under a table and she fumbles for her scarf to cover her face once more. A small, pink mark like a bruise is on the side of her face as she clutches her cheek in shock from her shady cover. "Ah, ah! That was dumb... Sorry. I suffer albinism. It's why my eyes tend to twitch when I don't wear these contacts and my skin burns real easy... sorry, but I'm just going to be down here for a while..."
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-06-24 at 11:57 AM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

At Knox's assurances Yuri beams in joy "Exactly! You must have an unending passion, a burning heart!" Yuri looks down, closing her eyes and shaking her right fist, imitating some anime hero, no doubt. Oblivious to Knox's predicament, she just grins, happy as happy can be, returning to her reading.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I feel it's not my place to inquire about Knox right now... but to the rest of the club. I've got to keep the Haruhi Blinders, at least for the time being XD.
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-06-24 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Text color.
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Kobayashi Amaya

Amaya smiled as she watched the exchange; reminded of one of the many reasons for which she joined this club. SHe was truly blessed to have stumbled upon a font of such rich pathos; then again, it also made her day a greater ordeal still. She trully hated her restraint some times.

Amaya sighed before walking towards the windows, shielding her own eyes from the annoying glare as she did so, "Thou should have spoken of thyne bane sooner," she began as she pulled the curtains close; blocking the sun's light from entering the room. "Is this more to thyne satisfaction?" she inquired smiling, as she lowered herself slightly to try and meet Knox's gaze.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Leah poked her head into the club room, trying to gain enough courage to walk in.

It hadn't been easy, coming all the way there; she almost felt like she wasn't, like someone else had taken over her body and willed her there. That may have been true, knowing her luck. She shook her head and tried to catch her breath. Three, no four, other students had already arrived, and were talking amongst one another in a way that seemed almost absurdly normal. Her uniform fit loosely around her abnormally-small frame, making her feel more like a mutant than she already did.

She wondered, briefly, how they'd react to her scars... then decided that their reactions didn't matter to her. She pulled her uniform collar over her face and walked into the club room.

"Is this the occult club?" she asked quietly. She clutched her ID and walked into the room, bumping into a few desks and tables as she did.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox McDonald

Knox nods, and drones weakly "Thank you, Miss Amaya..." She gathers her strength and regains footing, venturing from the confines of the dreaded land of 'under the table' to retrieve her scarf. She didn't completely wrap it around herself like usual, instead wearing it more like her hat, her hands fidgeting with it as she reteated to the far corner of teh room adjacent to the window to better shade herself in case teh curtains are one again opened. "I hate to be a bother, so go ahead and open them now that I've found a cove for myself here. So, um, how did you end up joining, Miss Amaya? Hmm, I think there was an honorific they use in this country, what was it? '-San', '-kun', '-chan'...?"

Knox waves at Leah. "Hello, newcomer. Paranormal Activity Club, actually. Are you hear to join today too?"
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-06-24 at 04:54 PM.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Seeing that a new possible member have arrived, Keita started to boil some more water for tea.

''Hi there... um, wellcome to the Paranormal investigation club... My name is Keita, junior member. Would you like some tea, and what flavor do you prefer?
    Keita shyly and quietly asked Leah, as he looked towards her.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

9. - Top - End - #39
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

She smiled, hoping it looked natural enough; then she thought about it, realized that she probably looked a little strange, and relaxed her face. "I do plan on joining today. It's nice to meet you," she replied, addressing Knox. Then she turned in Keita's presumed direction and resumed smiling, hoping she wasn't smiling at a wall. "What types of tea do you have, Keita-san? I'm fond of Darjeeling, but I'll take anything."
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-06-24 at 07:53 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Kobayashi Amaya, Timeless Yokai

"Worry not Knox, 'tis no burden for us. The curtains shall remain closed for the time being," she explained cordially with a smile; she had finally found an excuse to keep the curtains closed at the clubroom and would do her best to keep them like that for as long as possible.

"It was not that long ago that we too newly arrived to this place," she began as she sat in her chair once more. "We were some-what out of place, and had difficulty adapting. It was then that we encountered Lady Yuri; she accepted us with open arms, and with her burning passion only a fool would not see her fit to lead." she explained exchaning a pleasant smile with Yuri before sipping her tea. "Once we discovered that both of us cheered a common passion, the choice to join her was obvious," she added sipping more of her tea, she mused about revealing herself to Yuri. Repaying her good deeds by revealing her life's goal achieved, but with Mr. Kobayashi's ever vigilant eye; she knew it was all too likely she'd have her feathers plucked before she'd be able to enjoy her new confidant.

Amaya sighed, taking solace in the absence of sun light for the moment before turning to face the newcomer; her eyes widening upon seeing her for a moment. Some might have thought that perhaps she was stared at her scars, or perhaps it was her ill-fitting uniform; but they'd be wrong. Even in her weakened state, Amaya could still pick up the magical aura coming off the girl. In truth, it gave her goosebumps to be near someone this spiritually sensitive; the feeling reminding her of a time best left forgotten. Instinctively she further concealed her already weakened and diminish aura, as she swiftly regained her pleasant demeanor.

"H-How may we be of service?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Keita took his usual slow time brewing a pot of Darjeeling tea, humming what sounded like a lullaby and it didn't even sound half-bad either.

After filling a cup of the freshly brewed drink, he heads over to the newly arrived girl. It's first now that he realizes her burn-scarring which stops him short a few feet from her for 2 or 3 seconds. After the initial shock, he just shook his head and continued forward.

''Here you go, would you mind if i asked your name, miss?'' He said and handed the cup forward, not yet realizing that Leah was blind.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

"My name..." She paused for a minute, then sat down at the nearest desk she could find. Her knee banged against the side of a chair. "My name is Akira Takeda. Do you mind putting the teacup on my desk? I need to readjust my uniform."

She then turned to Kobayashi-san, whose aura she felt from the moment she walked in the room. How odd, she thought, wrinkling her nose. Her aura... it's very different from mine, but also rather similar. It's hard to explain, but... I don't know if I should let my guard down around her. She isn't like most people.

She shuddered and shoved her arms into her jacket. "Is something wrong, Kobayashi-san? You seem distressed."
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-06-26 at 04:55 AM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Kobayashi Amaya, Timeless Yokai

"Not at all Takeda-san; merely contemplating past events," she explained politely with a smile as she put down her tea on the table. Amaya eyed the newcomer carefully, for a moment, watching her as she moved about. She couldn't help, but notice her eyes didn't quite always match the movements of her body; reminding her of an old fool she had almost forgotten. Deciding to test her theory she raises her left hand a, her index finger straight up for a moment; watching to see whether or not the girls eyes drifted for a moment towards it, as most people would.

"What made thou decide to join our fellowship?Dost thou bare some interest in the hidden mysteries and forces of the world?" she inquired politely, swiftly lowering her hand back to the table and tapping it, as she watch for any other reactions.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show

I will hereby refer to leah as Akira, since that's her cover name

''It's very nice to meet you, Akira-san'' Keita said with a smile, as he placed the teacup on the table.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox

Knox nods at the newcomer again before realising she seems to have even worse sight than she herself has. "Well, hello and such... why don't you get your fortune done? I was told that's how you're supposed to join. At least, that's how I joined just now."

16. - Top - End - #46
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Leah closed her eyes and sighed, not reacting to any of the external stimuli around her. "I decided to join this club because it seemed interesting. Thought it'd help me make friends."

Good enough reasoning, I guess, she thought with a slight shrug. She slid her hand over to the cup Keita put on her desk and took a sip of tea. "Where should I go to get my fortune told?"
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-06-26 at 04:54 AM.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Dwarf in the Playground

Almost as though prodded to get the story moving along, there's a soft knocking at the door, which opens to reveal a very shy looking girl.

"Um..is this the paranormal activity club?" she asks.
    No guys, I totally know the rules (flip) I just need a reminder...(Flip,flip,flip)

18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuki peers from her magazine to the newcomer and approaches her, boasting:

"Of course it is! This is the Paranomal Activity Investigation Club and I'm the club president, Nakatomi Yuri. How can we help you?"

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

After having her test trumped by Akira's sudden decision to close her eyes and focus, Amaya turned to face the timid girl at their door step. "How fortuitous, another guest. This is indeed the place which you seek. How may we be of service? Thou would not perchance be interested in joining our fellowship as well would thee?" she asked curiously. It was a powerful enough omen to have had both Knox and Akira join them within minutes of one another; were a third to join their number now as well it would point to something truly ominous in there near future.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Danny had been lost in thought when Rumi had done the reading for Knox. It had reminded him of his reading a year ago. While most of the reading had been standard fare, Danny's sensory artifacts had gone off during the drawing of the last card, the jack of hearts. Rumi had surprised him with her insight during her readings, but mentioning that he had cheated death many times had astounded him. She may well possess a talent for divination, but Danny hadn't broached the subject; in order to avoid her discovering more about him.

It was in this remembrance that he heard the footsteps approaching the door. After waiting for the student to open the door," So what can we do for you, miss...?" said Danny, hoping that their new guest would introduce herself.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Dwarf in the Playground

The girl enters the room and bows nervously.

"Um.. my name is Yoru Sakura, and I have... A problem."

The girl looks very frightened about something.
    No guys, I totally know the rules (flip) I just need a reminder...(Flip,flip,flip)

22. - Top - End - #52
    Dwarf in the Playground

"And this problem has to do in some way with the... Occult?" Yuri took a closer look at the girl. She seemed sincere, but it wasn't the first time someone from the other clubs had tried to make fun of them. She decided it was best to hear what the girl had to say, and then decide if it was worth the club's time.

"I think it's best you tell us everything, Yoru-san" she says, grabbing a chair for the girl to sit and sitting opposite from her on the table, as if it were on a detective drama. "Start from the beginning.Spare no details however small or unimportant they may seem."
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-06-26 at 11:56 PM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well...I hope you can." The girl says, looking at her feet. "I was in one of the storage rooms last night, getting some books for the literature club, when I felt... a presence."

24. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground

"A presence you say? Any other signs? Flashes of light? Changes in temperature? Sounds? Any objects moving, or shaking? Please, try to remember as much as you can."

Yuri makes a gesture to the club members so she can speak to them without the girl hearing them: "I'm not sure if she's for real or just a plant from the other clubs. If you have any questions you'd like to ask her, do it. I won't let the club be made fun of again!"

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

At the mention of a presence in the storeroom, Danny's mind shifted from a student's mindset to that of a paranormal investigator. Still he acknowledged Yuri's cautiousness towards Miss Yoru, given both his personal experiences in the field of paranormal affairs with the IBPA as well as his time in the club.

"Well miss Yoru, in addition to Taichou's questions, i would like to add my own. How long has it been going on? Have others felt the presence? Which storeroom has it been detected? At what hour was the presence detected? Also could you give us means to contact you in the event further questions arise at a later time."

"Anything else you want to add, guys?"

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox watches them go to work on the girl quietly at first. Yuri seems worried about this. I wonder how I can help... She sticks to her corner as she rebinds her scarf, leaving her eyes a little more free as she approaches this Yoru girl. She didn't really have anything to add after Danny, but stood beside Yuri all the same, trying to think of a way to offer some support.

"How did you feel when you felt the presence? Pained, scared, sleepy. aroused?" she suddenly thinks to ask. "If it's a spirit, it would likely affect your emotional state..."

27. - Top - End - #57
    Barbarian in the Playground

Remi Sugiura, star-crossed lover

Remi would remain silent for awhile, simply watching the proceedings around her, though she began shuffling her cards as another fortune reading was mentioned. Before she got a chance to say anything, though, this Yoru Sakura would show up, distracting everyone. With a shrug, she put the cards away, turning her chair to face the girl.

"Yoru Sakura, is it...?" She would close her eyes, trying to recall if she knew who that was. She made it her business to know things about most people in the school. It made life a lot easier in case they tried to do something dumb.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cunning Roll to see if Remi knows anything about this Sakura girl. (1d6)[1] * 4 = 4.

+1 added to roll for 2 Favor, roll is here.

2 * 4 = 8. 2 Favor spent, 6 remaining.
    Last edited by Nyna; 2012-06-27 at 01:46 PM.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Ar..aroused?" Yoru says, looking confused at Knox, "I didn't feel anything like that, but I felt a strange presence. It got very cold, and when books and other things started falling off the shelves, I left as quickly as I could!"

29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri Nakatomi, club president.

"Really!? A decline in temperature... Spontaneous telekinesis? That sounds like...a ghost" Yuri can't hide her enthusiasm, balling her hands into fists and making happy faces to he club members. After Yuri comes down from her giddy high she gets a resolute look on her face and banging her hands on the table she says "Alright Club, get your equipment ready. We've got a GHOST to find!"
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-06-29 at 04:25 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"How fortuitous for thee; it appears that ye both shall witness first hand what awaits thee in this club...hopefully at least," Amaya comments to Knox and Akira, seemingly unfazed by Yuri's trembling. Turning just in time to face her outburst, and taking all the pathos in; she truly did enjoy being around her. "Excuse us," she said courtly as she stood from the table, as she began to gather her gear in her bag from one of the nearby cabinets she couldn't help but be bothered by the timing of it all; though her heart of hearts still hopped that an encounter might just occur.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show