New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

''Um... Yuri-san, what would you like me to do? s-should i help carrying anything for you or amaya-senpai?'' Keita asked sheepishly, with a cute frown while gently nibbling at his lower lip.

''oh darn... Have any of you seen my inhalator? I placed it on the desk as i arrived earlier...'' He realized, while routinely checking his pockets for it, this time they all turned out empty.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'll follow you to the ends of the earth, Yuri-chan..."

Knox gives her scarf a last tug to tighten it around her head. "All the equipment I have is this, so I am ready when you are." She stands at attention, saluting to the noble madam president. She notices Keita struggling. "Maybe I knocked your thing over when I jumped under the table?" She crouches, looking.

Spoiler
    Show
    Hmm... Cunning roll? I think so...

(1d6)[5]

"Is this it, Keita?" she asks, holding up teh first thing she finds with little comprehension of what it is.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-06-30 at 12:00 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya sighs as she closes her bag, and begins to search for Keita' s inhaler.

Spoiler
    Show

Luck roll:(1d6x3)[12]
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground

Luckily, Amaya finds the inhaler.

The girl is still looking worried. Remi doesn't recall ever seeing this girl at the school, and it's odd to see her still frightened.
    Last edited by Soapy; 2012-07-01 at 10:19 PM.
    No guys, I totally know the rules (flip) I just need a reminder...(Flip,flip,flip)

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox stands, seeing the girl looking distraught. "What still troubles you? Is there more? And it may also be helpful if you gave us directions..." An unseen, devilish smile flashes on Knox's face, though one might detect it from the pursing of her eyelids. She sneaks up to the girl, removing her glove for a split second as she presses and deathly cold hand against her neck. "Also did the ghost feel anything like that?" she asks, hoping for a shiver as she goes to replace her glove.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

"It didn't feel anything like that. the girl says, "I can't really explain how it felt, it just felt... scary."
    No guys, I totally know the rules (flip) I just need a reminder...(Flip,flip,flip)

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmph. Maybe I've been warming up in the sun too long. That's usually funny.

"Fine, show us to the ghost then."

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Seeing that Amaya-senpai suddenly standing there with his inhalator, shocked Keita a bit, but he went over to her anyways.

''oh, you f-found it. T-Thank you A-A-Amaya-senpai'' He stammered forth with rosy cheeks, his eyes not meeting hers, and a hand outstretched to recieve the inhalator.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #69
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Eureka!" exclaimed Amaya, spotting the inhaler almost immediately. Amaya shook her head slowly as she carefully placed the inhaler unto Keita's hand; her fingers brushing him before retrieving her hand. "Thou art welcome Keita-kun. Ye should be far more careful with thyne inhaler; we would not wish thee to lack it during a moment of great need," she said before turning to the rest of the group.

"Now then, Yoru Sakura; lead the way," she proclaimed as she brandished her satchel.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

After a long while looking through a storage locker on a corner of the club, Yuri emerges with a analog camera, and a device with several dials and buttons. It seems mostly banged up but still serviceable.

"Alright! Here's the EMF analyzer I got secondhand. It doesn't look like much but I'm sure it'll tell us if there's anything that disturbs the electro magnetic field in the area. (besides it was a bargain)".

Oblivious to the search for Keita's inhaler, Yuri follows Amaya's remark with her own."Like Kobayashi-san said! Time's wasting. Let's go!"
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-07-02 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Should REALLY proofread my posts ¬¬
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC
    Anybody interested in playing Slayers d20?OOC

11. - Top - End - #71
    Bugbear in the Playground

Mira, having been resting for the last few minutes, sighs and gets up, shaking her head as she gets ready to go along on the hunt. "Don't worry, we'll solve this. I don't think Yuri will let us leave until we do, honestly."

12. - Top - End - #72
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Um, Okay." The girl says. "It was the old storage room, in the library."

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

"Lead the way, madam-president."

14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground

The girl leads the club through the school to the library, then to the storage room near the back. Inside, the storage room looks to be very dark, and dusty. There are a few books laying on the ground, most likely from the previous night's events.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

As Keita entered the storage room, the dusty air inside it immidiately caused him to gasp out of shortness of breath. After coughing a few times and a few inhalations from his asthma-medicine, he was able to breathe without too much difficulty.

''um, Yuri-chan, what do we do once we find this here ghost? it's not like we can actually just kick it out of here. ghosts are ethereal if i remember correctly... so.. um, do we have some kind of trap for it?'' Keita asked in his usual quiet voice.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox seems to care little for her surroundings, just seeming happy to see Yuri excitedly work.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Leah followed the group as well as she could.

The latest newcomer seemed more than a bit suspicious, though Leah wasn't sure how; her aura-sensing abilities tended to dull when she was around a large number of people, and there was definitely more than one "sensitive" in the general vicinity. This place seemed to attract more than its fair share of supernatural beings, and Leah wasn't sure she wanted to know why, or why Cedric ("Cernunnos," she muttered to herself) wanted her to come here... but...

This club had the potential to expose her.

She'd have to react to her surroundings as they changed, but she'd done that before; the only reason she got caught the first time was a little bit of carelessness on her part. But the others... She wasn't sure she could manipulate them as well as she did her own family, and she wasn't sure she was there to do that to start with.

She was so absorbed in thought that she fell over a stray stack of books lying on the floor, then rammed headfirst into a bookcase. I have GOT to quit disengaging my sensory-spell when I get stressed, she thought silently to herself.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well.. this is where it happened." The girl says. While the room is dark dusty and stale, it doesn't seem to be haunted.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ghost, come on out!" Knox cheerfully beckons.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh... Kei-chan, so cute. If find ghosts we call an exorcist, naturally! Come think of it we could use an exorcist. I wonder if there are any miko-in training at the school. That would be a good research subject for the club, you know? But yeah, when we find ghosts, then we'll see what to do about it ok?"

Yuri returns her attention to her curious looking device, ready to notice any subtle alterations in the EMF levels. The device makes the odd beep and buzz from time to time as she walks through the whole area. She is startled by Leah bumping on the bookcase and comes to help her.

"You're one of our new members, right? I think I didn't get your name... Hey, has anyone seen Remi?"

She is interrupted by Knox's taunt, to which she responds

"Ohh... bold, Knox-kun! Let's hope ghosts hear you now!"
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-07-12 at 06:05 PM.
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

Yuri thinks Kei is cute. I'll just have to DESTROY him, but how... You know I rarely just go for he jugular. Never, actually. Wonder if it would work. I could try. No, Knox, be diplomatic. Just win her heart the old fashioned way!

Knox does her best to produce a giggle, though blushes through her scarf as she does so. "Well, you make me feel pretty bold, Yuri. Just being around you... It's enough for my heart to..." She leans in, not quite sure where she's going with this, before becoming apparently suddenly aware of the others watching. Oh, what's wrong with me? Calm down, fool, you've restrained and waited all this time, you can wait at least another few minutes. Or hours. Or days! Probably not years though - I feel like I'll die before then, just the thought of never knowing her tou- FOCUS. "Um, Yuri, I think that looks like a good place for a ghost to hide - in the library proper, there. How about everyone splits up to look around and you and I can go... be alone together. You know, while we look." She nudges towards the door, hoping to leave, if only for a few minutes alone. How much could one really miss anyway?

Spoiler
    Show
    Two birds with one stone; if there's anything supernatural that happens, Yuri can maintain ignorance by not being around for it, and Knox gets her alone time with her beloved.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-12 at 06:57 PM.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

"My name is Akira Takeda," she replied with a relieved sigh, dusting off her uniform, "and yes, I'm one of the new members."

She backed away from the bookcase and turned in the group's general direction. "Yoru-san... something bothers me about this entire situation. Could you tell us more about your personal life so we can figure out why a ghost would want to go to the trouble of haunting you? It might help us figure out what to do."
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-07-12 at 07:26 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri Nakatomi, club president

"I make Knox-kun feel bold? Bold enough to go whenever ghosts may hide, right?!" As always Yuri is unable to read between the lines.

As Knox focuses, Yuri feels her brain turning into mush, completely pliable to Knox's suggestion. "Sure, I've already done a sweep through the room and didn't find anything anyway. Club, do a double-extra check for me, alright!?"

"Let's go, Knox-kun." Yuri takes the vampire girl's hand and moves with her to the adjacent library.

Spoiler
    Show

OOC: Ok, Yuri is out of sight. Let the paranormal shenanigans begin!

TraceHyde: I think it's more fun if Knox's hand is revealed to the other club members. Thus why she was suggested.Of course, her powers would still have its limits. What she just suggested Yuri to do is within what she would normally do, so it works. Being suggested to do something Yuri wouldn't do would not work. If you're ok with this, let me know and I will leave it as is, if not Knox just talked Yuri into going to the library.
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-07-12 at 08:07 PM.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I hadn't planned on there being anything supernatural about what Knox just did, but if that's what floats your boat. I was actually going to have her eyes be used for any vampire weirdness, but thinking about it physical contact does seem to fit better, so we'll go with that. It'll add an extra meaning to her constantly concealed appearance - she doesn't want to accidentally use her powers on people. When I touched the girl from earlier, the idea was taht she's supposed to be stone-cold freezing due to vampirism and it was supposed to make her shiver, but I guess she just had thick skin.

Her heart fluttering as she holds Yuri's hand in her own, Knox considers removing her glove as they find a nice, sunless spot in the library. She stops, standing still, fidgeting with her scarf, tugging it from her head, and with it her glove. "Yuri..." We're alone, at last. There's so much I feel I should say, but no words seem to fit. Just... don't screw it up. "How, ah... how good would you say your memory is? Do you ever find yourself... forgetting anything?" Quite unconsciously, as her skin reddens, her hand plays continuously at the bindings of her uniform. Her hand reaches out to touch Yuri, but pulls back at the last second, ever-hesitantly, turning the display into nothing more than an odd hand gesture. No, I have to make sure... she's pure and should be kept that way...
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-12 at 08:04 PM.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri Nakatomi, club president, currently away in the library

"Forgetting something? Oh, yeah I always forget what I've studied right after the exams hehe. My sister always admonishes me for that" Yuri puts her left hand on the back of her neck, grinning. She gives Knox an innocent smile, a smile just like she one she remembers so many years ago, and returns to fiddle with her EMF, measuring the levels around the room.

Spoiler
    Show

Trace: I interpreted it as Knox being impatient and using her voice to suggest me. It's something she has to will for it to happen. That's the way classic vampires work. If I get things correctly you'd have to touch, then willingly suggest the person right? That works. What would be your goal right now, see that Yuri remembers Knox? I think she could remember now, but she'd only regard you as a girl she once met. She's clueless like that.

Nyna, the rest: Let's hope that Soapy has something happen in the room now that I'm out. If not, you could still help your witless club leader with the vampire that has her in her grasp. XD

Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-07-12 at 08:20 PM.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I figured as a way to instigate plot, if her mind wanders while making contact with someone there's a chance of her using her manipulation accidentally. Other than that, yeah.

Speaking of plot convenient abilities, using my gaze to cause memory loss of supernatural events on Yuri may occasionally be useful

Knox, extraterrestrial vampire - kicking it in the library with her unrequited love

I wonder how deeply buried I am in that head of yours. Can I bring it out? And, perhaps even more importantly, would I have to in order to make her... love me? Once again, he hand goes to dart for the president's flesh, but stops. Listen to yourself - 'making' her love you. You're like a starving dog being thrown meat. Though I do feel pretty starved. I just... want her, is that so bad. Knox gulps, feeling dirty already, but hardly able to stop herself - there's a grim curiosity there that she can't shake. She seem susceptible, so maybe... She steps forward, boldly, rapping her arms around Yuri, breathing heavily on the girl's neck. Her blood always did smell so sweet - she must still be a virgin. But Knox would never allow herself even to conceive of sinking her fangs into that soft, inviting, sexy neck-flesh. No sir, not even a moment's thought. Placing her ungloved hand upon Yuri's, her voice quirvering as she speaks, she remarks "Try remembering if you ever..." she voices 'loved', but dares not say it. Perhaps thy had covered up teh supernatural, but surely they wouldn't rob 2 girls of their companionship. "Did you ever know a girl by the name of Knox before today?" She squezes tight, as if afraid Yuri might run away or fall.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'd settle for a faint recollection - not remembering much in the way of intimacy would give Knox reason to keep trying. Her objective is as it always was, to try and get Yuri to love her back in any way she can. She's spent a long time looking for her unrequited beloved, after all. She's not that cunning though, so plans aren't really her thing - she's mostly playing it by ear.

Coming up for 3am here.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, stupid dentist. My head is pounding even now - it's been like 4 hours, too.

After a few breathless moments, Knox loses hope, releasing Yuri from her grip, a whimper in her voice. "No, I guess you wouldn't..."

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya smiles lightly, wondering if she should tell them that they did technically have an exorcist present, but decided to keep her peace; content to watch the scene play out until Akira slammed into a book case. "Art thou well Takeda-san?" inquired Amaya as she approached the befuddled girl, her attention drifting for a moment as she sensed the slightest spark of magic. She was sure it had stemmed from Yuri and Knox's area, but was unsure of it had been exactly.

"If the specter still lurks within these walls it may be wiser to remain together; lest we fall prey to it," argued, only to have Yuri leave with Knox. Amaya sighed, "Very well Taichou," replied Amaya in defeat before turning to her bag, pulling out a small set of bells, before closing it once more. Each one of the set was a pair of jinglebells tied together with a pair of white and red string, forming a loop at the end from where they could be easily hunged or held.

"Before commencing we request that all those partaking in this search take a bell," she said politely offering the bells in her open hand.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

''A bell? what for? shall we jingle it to death... oh wait, that won't work...'' Keita seemed to, truely, not being able to understand the use for a tiny bell. Though he still took one of them, since it's Amaya who handed them out.

''Um... Amaya-Senpai, uh... would it, um, be okay i-if I, um... you know... uh, w-walk w-with y-y-you'' and then the shy keita tried to ask, and apparently not doing a good job, if he could join Amaya in walking around the library.
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2012-07-13 at 08:43 PM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #90
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

"I'm fine, I just don't pay attention to the things around me. And thanks for the bells," she replied, taking the bells with as much grace as she could muster.

She hoped to God she wouldn't have to do an exorcism here.

It wasn't that she didn't know how to do them, in theory - she'd studied Catholic exorcisms before - but most of the ghosts she encountered didn't even require them, and those that did were taken care of by Cernunnos. Would she have the power to do it, if necessary? She guessed the answer was yes, though the ceremonies behind it were probably beyond her at that point in time. She guessed she'd have to study them later, when she was safe enough to do so.

"Do you know anything about exorcisms, Amaya-san?" She tried to keep her voice level, though she wasn't sure how effective that was. "I only ask because I don't know anything about it. Seems kind of dangerous walking around a potentially-haunted library with no protection whatsoever. I hope Knox-san and Yuri-san get back here soon."