New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

She hoped Keita-san and Amaya-san weren't leaving her alone with a bunch of strangers she'd never spoken to in her life. She didn't want to be stuck protecting a bunch of people she didn't know, especially not in her current state of blindness. "I think it might be better if we stayed together. Safety in numbers, and all that; we have no idea what this ghost is capable of."
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-07-13 at 09:04 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

Once Knox lets her off her grasp, Yuri looks at her with a glassy look, and without saying anything, hugs her close. She lingers for a while. Once she lets go, her eyes look a little shiny as if moist with held back tears. She's come back to her senses, and looks shocked.

"Oh, sorry! I don't know what came over me! I don't just hug people at random...I'm so sorry!" Her hands knit together in her lap, she bows, her cheeks flushing.
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC
    Anybody interested in playing Slayers d20?OOC

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya smiled, "In a sense we do Takeda-san; we've witnessed our fair share of exorcisms, and participated in a few. 'Tis to be expected if one dwells amongst shrine maiden's and priests," she replied merrily as if it were the most casual thing in the world.

"As for the bells, we've had these in waiting for quite sometime; in the event another attempted to trick our group through a similar jest. Should a specter truly lurk within these walls, these small bells shall ring out in warning if you come near it; though if they begin to chime wildly, it may be best to take flight at most haste. Such a response would mark the presence of a great many phantoms or one of great power...or so we've been told," explained Amaya with a slightly embarrassed smile at the end.

"Moreover they should provide some protection to thyne person should it come to that, from the specters direct attempts; at the very least from possession, assuming the specter isn't a truly potent one at least. Though if it commence launching objects at thee, ye would do well to flee," she ended with a cheerful smile.

"And as we said, it is best for us all to travel together, though we would not worry much for Taichou; she is a quite fortunate person, we are sure that she shall be fine by morning's end," she added reassuringly.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-13 at 10:19 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

"Experiences," she repeated. It sounded strange to hear someone else say it like that. "You make it sound like they're the most common in the world."

She sighed and massaged the side of her temple. She hoped - prayed - that Amaya had some idea of how things worked in Asia. Ghosts probably weren't that different in Japan, but rituals mostly served to calm the respective energies of everyone involved, in her experience. She had no idea how to calm a Japanese ghost because she had only a basic idea of Japanese culture - as much as she could have gained within the time frame she was given, certainly, but not enough to feel comfortable in her situation. She immediately knew that the bells Amaya gave her would probably provide some protection - a fact that proved more disconcerting than anything else - but it wouldn't provide protection against anything more powerful than the one who enchanted it.

Few ghosts had the power to make their presence known in the way that this one apparently had. Any ghost who stayed in the realm of the living had the potential to become a poltergeist, and Leah wasn't so sure it was wise to be there, particularly since her abilities might enrage the ghost should it decide it wanted to be enraged.

Then she remembered something Amaya said.

"What do you mean, 'dwelled among shrine maidens and priests'?" Her face burned with embarrassment. "What's going on here?

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya turned to Akira, clearly confused by her reaction. "Uhm...Exactly that?" she said in mild confusion unsure of why Leah had reacted as she did, "We belong to a family responsible for a local shrine, as well as possess several kinsmen who serve to maintain other such locations. As such over time we've participated in several restoration projects, along with certain other rituals, such as blessings and the like, whenever a family member or an acquaintance required an extra hand or two; and as such have become well acquainted with many of them. Granted, most such activities aren't nearly as exciting as one would think, and tend to be rather drawn out affairs. Though to be honest, we did not take an active interest in such things until after meeting Yuri-san-taichou," she elaborated in the most simple, honest and earnest fashion she could.

"Why does our family offend thee religiously or in some other way?" Amaya inquired innocently with a raised brow and a confused look, still unsure about Akira's reaction; though quite sure she hadn't said anything that odd for this day and age.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-14 at 06:03 AM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox regloves her hand as she begins wondering if there's anything to be done, only to just about jump out of her skin from shock as she feels someone else make willing contact with her - Yuri hugged her! Sh-she's rubbed up against me, squeezing me... did she remember? She struggles to look back, seeing her eyes water. A smile plays at her face in hope as Knox likewise begins welling up. As she lets go and apologises though, she doesn't know what to make of it. "I... No, it's fine." Maybe there's still some understanding locked away in there somewhere? But then, how do I unlock it? Does she really like me deep down? She must, right? Or did I just mess with her somehow... Tears begin pooling more and more as Knox seems on the verge of outright sobs. "Y-Yuri, if it's you... you can do whatever you want with me. If I can remain at your side, I'd even be burned - an embrace is your great kindness."

She fidgets with the leg warmers and bindings and god knows what that have so long shielded her skin, thankful for the shade, as soon as she mentions the word 'burned'. As she concludes her little sincere monologue, she finishes untangling and unknotting it all, and with one swift yank, it all falls away to leave her only with her uniform and her pale, pure skin, broken by the faintest burn on her cheek from earlier. "You've become so pretty, Yuri. And you're so kind and energetic, like always and... So even if you don't remember me, I would never get mad at you, never. But if you really want to apologise, can you stay here a while and..." Knox begins undoing her shirt, her face ever reddening. And yet a sincere smile finally blossoms on her face, her tears dying down as she looks deep into Yuri's eyes. "L-look, Yuri. Is my skin, m-my b-b-body nice enough for you?" She said all those years ago she wished her skin was as nice as mine, but she's much prettier than me - she always was, really. She said once that I looked like an angel of snow. But, did she ever like me in that way? Ah, my heart feels like it's about to explode, showing so much of my skin in a place like this, her eyes locked onto me. And yet it feels like I'll die if she looks away.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'd been wanting to use that exhibitionism fetish for a while, so I did.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-14 at 06:09 AM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Crap. Crap, crap, crap! "Ah... no, your family doesn't offend me at all," she offered. They had shrines in Japan? That people LIVED IN? She prayed to God she hadn't blown her cover, then remembered the irony of praying to God about anything and merely began to hope she hadn't. "S-sorry. I thought you were making fun of me, is all. I never... ahem, I never knew you were being serious."

Well, that certainly didn't sound contrived, she thought angrily to herself. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-07-14 at 07:54 AM.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya merely looked on in curiosity as she drank in all that sweet, sweet, pathos Akira was radiating; though she'd be damned before she understood why. She could only marvel at what truly odd beings humans were, causing her pleasant smile to form on her face once more. "Thou inquired if we possessed knowledge or skills which would be of use to the group after expressing thyne own concerns and fears; it would have been in quite poor taste for us to elect to make such a jest. In any case, the misunderstanding has been cleared; so all is well now correct?" she inquired pleasantly.

Though a pensive look made it too her face upon catching a whiff a most peculiar scent. It seemed that love was in the air, and for once, Keita appeared to not have been the only source. She was not surprised by the presence of Eros, after all the human's in the school were around that age. However she was not expecting such a strong concentration of Agape; this, the rarest of loves, was not something she had thought to encounter in all of the sudden while in a haunted library. She resisted the urge to track down the source for the time being; she had an important task ahead of her after all. With that final thought Amaya returned to her typically pleasant visage.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

The club members would notice that it seems the only activity in the storage room is their own. There doesn't seem to be even a single hint of paranormal activity. (Well, at least no more then usual.)

"I don't understand, something should have happened by now! The girl seems to be very confused.
    No guys, I totally know the rules (flip) I just need a reminder...(Flip,flip,flip)

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Soapy View Post
    The club members would notice that it seems the only activity in the storage room is their own. There doesn't seem to be even a single hint of paranormal activity. (Well, at least no more then usual.)

"I don't understand, something should have happened by now! The girl seems to be very confused.
    ''Maybe god finally listened to one of my prayers and put whatever spirit was here, to rest?? Hey god! if you did something here, then show us a sign... please?'' Keita half-jokingly, and hopefully, shouted out into the library with his low-pitched voice(aka. not very loud at all, a few decibels higher than his regular gentle and shy speech.)

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

Luck roll to see if god had a finger in this.

(1d6)[3]x2=6
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2012-07-14 at 01:57 PM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

A book suddenly falls off of the shelf, but the event is unnoticed as the bell suddenly rings, signaling that students have to get to class soon.
    No guys, I totally know the rules (flip) I just need a reminder...(Flip,flip,flip)

12. - Top - End - #102
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh, sorry! I don't know what came over me! I don't just hug people at random...I'm so sorry!" Her hands knit together in her lap, she bows, her cheeks flushing.

Quote Originally Posted by TraceHyde View Post
    "I... No, it's fine." Maybe there's still some understanding locked away in there somewhere? But then, how do I unlock it? Does she really like me deep down? She must, right? Or did I just mess with her somehow... Tears begin pooling more and more as Knox seems on the verge of outright sobs. "Y-Yuri, if it's you... you can do whatever you want with me. If I can remain at your side, I'd even be burned - an embrace is your great kindness."
    "What's wrong Knox... why are you so sad all of a sudden?" Yuri looks at the redhaired girl with sympathy, if not understanding.

She fidgets with the leg warmers and bindings and god knows what that have so long shielded her skin, thankful for the shade, as soon as she mentions the word 'burned'. As she concludes her little sincere monologue, she finishes untangling and unknotting it all, and with one swift yank, it all falls away to leave her only with her uniform and her pale, pure skin, broken by the faintest burn on her cheek from earlier. "You've become so pretty, Yuri. And you're so kind and energetic, like always and... So even if you don't remember me, I would never get mad at you, never. But if you really want to apologise, can you stay here a while and..."
    Yuri flushes at Knox's compliments, her cheeks becoming like twin apricots. She tries to really dive into her memories, to brighten Knox's melancholic plea but there's nothing there. A hollow? She can't really put a finger on it. "R-remember you? Have we met before? I'm sorry, when was this, where was this? I'm sure I'd remember you...".

Knox begins undoing her shirt, her face ever reddening. And yet a sincere smile finally blossoms on her face, her tears dying down as she looks deep into Yuri's eyes. "L-look, Yuri. Is my skin, m-my b-b-body nice enough for you?" She said all those years ago she wished her skin was as nice as mine, but she's much prettier than me - she always was, really. She said once that I looked like an angel of snow. But, did she ever like me in that way? Ah, my heart feels like it's about to explode, showing so much of my skin in a place like this, her eyes locked onto me. And yet it feels like I'll die if she looks away.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'd been wanting to use that exhibitionism fetish for a while, so I did.

"Knox-kun!! You..." The girl is shaken, but she does not look away from Knox's exposed body. When Yuri turns to look into Knox's eyes, her pupils are quivering. She holds Knox by her waist and pushes her to a secluded corner between the bookcases. "You shouldn't expose yourself like that!" She tries to button her shirt again, but she missed one an has to start over. Knox can see that even if she won't turn to look at her now, her cheeks are beet red she could almost swear she felt Yuri's heart race moments now when she hugged her.

That's when the girls hear the bell.

"That's... the bell. Time for class." Yuri's tone is a bit uneven, still regaining her footing, the feelings from moments now still lingering in her. "Well, even if I don't remember, I believe you Knox-kun." Yuri puts her hand on Knox's shoulder smiling. "Tell you what, maybe you could come over to my house after class. We could ask my big sister, Yumi. She's got a great memory. I'm sure she'd remember if we met!"
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by aisaku View Post
    "Knox-kun!! You..." The girl is shaken, but she does not look away from Knox's exposed body. When Yuri turns to look into Knox's eyes, her pupils are quivering. She holds Knox by her waist and pushes her to a secluded corner between the bookcases. "You shouldn't expose yourself like that!" She tries to button her shirt again, but she missed one an has to start over. Knox can see that even if she won't turn to look at her now, her cheeks are beet red she could almost swear she felt Yuri's heart race moments now when she hugged her.
    Knox's eyes seem o lose a fraction of consciousness as she once again finds herself in the other girl's arms and she realises that she's starting to get used to it, the feeling of Yuri's body against her own. She never takes her eyes from Yuri though. "I... I can't help but expose myself, Yuri. These clothes are so itchy, so restrictive, and I have to wear them all the time just to not burn. Just... just once I wanted someone else to look at me. And... I feel so safe when it's just the two of us, and yet on edge... I-I'm not making any sense, am I? What I mean to say is, I lo-"

That's when the girls hear the bell.
    Knox budges awkwardly, her thoughts broken by the ringing as she ponders its meaning. That's the class bell, right? Oh no, how could I not have thought this far ahead - I snuck into the school itself well enough, but I'm not really enrolled in any classes. Maybe Yuri will know what to do.

"That's... the bell. Time for class." Yuri's tone is a bit uneven, still regaining her footing, the feelings from moments now still lingering in her. "Well, even if I don't remember, I believe you Knox-kun." Yuri puts her hand on Knox's shoulder smiling. "Tell you what, maybe you could come over to my house after class. We could ask my big sister, Yumi. She's got a great memory. I'm sure she'd remember if we met!"
    "Yumi!?" Knox finally seems to cheer up again, though her mouth gapes in shock rather than outright smiles at first. She thinks for a moment, looking at her feet. "I wouldn't mind seeing her again. You were both so kind, all those years ago..." Her skin flushes all the more though as she takes Yuri's hand in her own, looking deep into her eyes, her uneven posture putting her as shorter than the other girl. "H-here's the deal then. I'll do whatever you think is best if... if you look at me..." Even she gulps from embarrassment, though is clearly excited, here eyes darting around wildly, though upon issuing her request they have rouble meeting those of her beloved.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-16 at 05:35 AM.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yumi!?" Knox finally seems to cheer up again, though her mouth gapes in shock rather than outright smiles at first. She thinks for a moment, looking at her feet. "I wouldn't mind seeing her again. You were both so kind, all those years ago..." Her skin flushes all the more though as she takes Yuri's hand in her own, looking deep into her eyes, her uneven posture putting her as shorter than the other girl. "H-here's the deal then. I'll do whatever you think is best if... if you look at me..." Even she gulps from embarrassment, though is clearly excited, here eyes darting around wildly, though upon issuing her request they have rouble meeting those of her beloved.
    As they walk out of the library, Yuri seems to be much like her usual self. "Of course I'll look at you, I'm your club president aren't I?" Yuri pumps her free fist, still holding Knox's hand. "Knox-kun, which homeroom are you on? You're a first year student like me, right? "

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Just trying to take care of any lingering plot threads. I imagine Knox can get herself accepted as a 'transfer student' or Yuri will surely speak on her behalf. Of course it's just a matter of missing paperwork, nothing more, right?
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-07-16 at 06:08 AM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox wonders just how much can go over her beloved's head. One day, maybe one day, she'll look at me like a lover...

Yuri's boundless enthusiasm seems to knock Knox from her stupor as the wander out of the library. "Um, aha-ha. It seems I really shouldn't have exposed myself, Yuri. Hang on, I'm sorry if I make you late." She runs back to where they were, doing her best to rebind her coverings that she had so foolishly discarded. She does a hack job of it, rushing the process as she hurries to join Yuri's side again, hugging her arm like a young couple. "Since you don't remember me yet, could I ask you to indulge my habits," she asks more cheerfully than Yuri had hear her before, trying to normalise her clingy behaviour. I believe it was only a small portion of earth's females that appreciated that sort of company from other females. I can only hope Yuri is one of them, because my heart is thumping so hard around her, you'd think I had real blood! She aimlessly follows Yuri's place, obviously not having any such thing as a 'home room'.

Well, all it took was a little skin on skin suggestion to get the teachers to treat me like a regular student. How hard could it be to get into one of the specific classes? But then, won't Yuri notice something odd? What if she thinks I'm a freak? Well, I am a freak even among my own kind, but... She shakes herself. " I think I was, uh, in your 'home room', yeah. Where is it, by the way?"

16. - Top - End - #106
    Dwarf in the Playground

Knox wonders just how much can go over her beloved's head. One day, maybe one day, she'll look at me like a lover..

Yuri's boundless enthusiasm seems to knock Knox from her stupor as the wander out of the library. "Um, aha-ha. It seems I really shouldn't have exposed myself, Yuri. Hang on, I'm sorry if I make you late." She runs back to where they were, doing her best to rebind her coverings that she had so foolishly discarded. She does a hack job of it, rushing the process as she hurries to join Yuri's side again, hugging her arm like a young couple. "Since you don't remember me yet, could I ask you to indulge my habits,"
    "It's okay!" Apparently, a lot could go over Yuri's head.
    Well, all it took was a little skin on skin suggestion to get the teachers to treat me like a regular student. How hard could it be to get into one of the specific classes? But then, won't Yuri notice something odd? What if she thinks I'm a freak? Well, I am a freak even among my own kind, but... She shakes herself. " I think I was, uh, in your 'home room', yeah. Where is it, by the way?"
    "We're here... but did you say you're in the same class as me? Oh! You're a transfer student then?" Yuri's tone changes to a playful, melodramatic one "Ooohh the mysterious transfer student! What secrets do you hide under your wraps?" Yuri is about to pull Knox's scarf when she comes to her senses. "Oh, right your skin is super sensitive to light, sorry... I get carried away sometimes. And even if it doesn't look like I'm listening, I'm definitely listening. Well... most of the time. So, today must be your first day, right? Don't worry you just have to talk to the teacher, you introduce yourself to the class and you're set."

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Ok now this tangent's all wrapped up.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox's flustered attitude returns as Yuri reaches for her bindings. "I-it's okay. You can play with my clothes all you want. Like I said, even if I get burned, if it's for you I'll be okay. But if you want to know my secrets, I think asking me may serve better than toying with my skin, although..." She giggles as she tries to regain her composure. "Yeah, I'm a pretty hardcore transfer student, you could say. I've been all over the place, really. I, uh, I don't suppose you could help me with an into, could you? I'm not very good with earthlings... Uh, I mean...!"

18. - Top - End - #108
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya emitted a disappointing sigh as she stored the bells back in her bag. The girls seemed earnest enough in her surprise, and hoped it was sincere; though if it was then it meant they had a roaming specter which was admittedly worse. Amaya eventually turned around upon sensing Yuri and Knox's return. "We hope thyne search was more fruitful than ours; we've been thus far unable to ascertain the whereabouts of the specter,"
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-17 at 06:37 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Hearing the bell, Keita looked at the tiny bell in his ánd, unable to decide wether or not to take it with him.

After a few seconds of deliberation, he finally decided to put it in his pocket.

''Well, I will be heading to my class room... I'll meet you guys in the club room once school's out for the day.'' He said to them all, accompanied with a wave.

he then began to walk down the corridors, in a relaxed tempo, missing the deadline of class-entry by half a minute.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri Nakatomi, club president, minutes before.

"Nothing to report in the library... The EMF seems within normal parameters.. still I think there's something around here, we've just been unlucky. After class, let's ask around if anyone else has noticed any similar events in the school, so we can zero around the ghost's point of entry. Now..." And at this moment Amaya notices an odd quivering in the president's voice, something she hadn't noticed before, just as she lightly squeezes the pale girl's hand. "...we should get to class. Knox-kun and I'll go on ahead."
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-07-17 at 06:55 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Just changing around teh order of events a bit

With a deep breath in preparation, Knox heads into the classroom, strides right up to the teacher, removes her glove, and shakes her hand, working her subtle suggestive skin to the fullest. "Hello, I'm a new student in this class. Surely you were informed. My presence here is perfectly normal. I will now perform my introduction, as that is acceptable." She turns to teh class, bowing deeply as her various rags almost slip off, and without missing a beat blurts out her little 'introduction' - in such a rushed tone that, forget punctuation, it may as wlel have all been one word. "Hello my name is Knox MacDonald I am now your classmate at this school whatever it is called I hope we get along my favourite food is classified and my hobbies include Yuri-chan and not getting hit by the sun by the way I'm an albino did I mention that so I burn up real easy so I wear these thick clothes so now you know and please don't provoke my skin as there will be dire consequences nor should you let me near firearms as my aim is terrible due to my lack of depth perception with the whole albinism thing and did I mention I can't stop talking when I'm stressed - YURI, HELP ME!" she finally shouts, panting; she goes weak at the knees, shaking as if she's about to faint as her nervous eyes twitch towards Yuri.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri Nakatomi, club president, now.

Yuri blinks at Knox's hurried introduction, but tries to follow it as closely as she can. She blushes when Knox says she's her hobby but tries to explain it to herself thinking it's just the stress talking. When she asks for her help she stands from her seat and comes to her side holding her hands and saying "It's ok Knox... You'll be ok. Teacher, can she sit next to me? She's new here and really shy."

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya stared at Knox like a deer in head lights, flustered by the sheer audacity of what she'd just said; having thought that she'd escaped such impropriety after her sleep, it seemed like humanity was still much the same as how she'd left it. The elder yokai hoped that that had been in fact just a slip of the tongue due to stress, though give how she had ended; she was most likely just anxious. Then again, that would certainly explain the Eros and Agape she'd sensed in the library.

"We believe we speak on behalf of the class when we say, 'Welcome Knox'" she began before smiling, "Let's all get along well," she added, hoping to diffuse any possible situations before the arose.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox stumbles over to sit in the nearest empty seat to Yuri, planting her head shamefully upon teh desk as she waves absently to Amaya. "God, I look like a fool..."

25. - Top - End - #115
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

As Danny sat in his seat, he was puzzled with the lack of reaction from Amaya's bell earlier. While a bit weird, Danny had come to respect Amaya's ability with her instruments. Since the bells didn't pick up anything, things were turning more complicated. On the one side, it could be that there was no ghost, and the incident is a setup by someone. On the other, it could mean something more sinister or troublesome, like the entity being capable of conceal itself or someone controlling it. His experience told him that it was too early to tell. He would have to go to back and do a through scan, though he hoped it was just a prank.

As his mind raced, he was snapped out of his trance by Knox's introduction. Having caught a glimpse of what had happened between her and Yuri, he was aware of the attraction that Knox felt. Still you had to commend her courage and condemn her common sense.

As Knox sat down, planted her head on her desk and mumbled, Danny responded with a whisper to her statement.

"There's a little bit of a fool in all of us, so don't sweat it. Though you might want tone down your enthusiasm."
    Last edited by Assurau; 2012-07-19 at 09:26 PM.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Leah watched (well, listened) with polite disinterest.

Of course she had no idea how Knox felt about Yuri; she wasn't in the business of knowing, and she knew better than to try to figure it out. She couldn't see facial expressions or social cues; the closest she could come to it was sensing body temperature, and that was more than a little socially unacceptable.

She poked her head into the doorway. "Excuse me... is it okay if I introduce myself? I've been waiting for an opportunity to do so for a while." She almost wanted to back away and forget this entire thing. Had she come to the wrong classroom? Would they laugh at her and tell her she wasn't even in that class?

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

"Enthusiasm is the only thing I have going for me though," Knox explains to Danny, flinching a little from the sun's glare even under her scarf as she raises her head to speak. "I kind of snapped, you know. I'm not used to being around these many earthli- uh, I mean blood- UH, I MEAN... people." Smooth Seeing Leah in the doorway she makes to change the topic. "You might as well come in, girl. Whatever you could possibly do will be overshadowed by my little... whatever just happened there."
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-20 at 08:30 AM.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Okay then Yuri, Knox-kun can sit by you" The teacher, Shimazu-Sensai, and older gentleman with thinning hair says. "I've misplaced my list, are there any others who need to be introduced?"
    Last edited by Soapy; 2012-07-20 at 08:29 AM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Leah nodded and entered the classroom.

"Shimazu-sensei, I think you forgot me," she replied. "My name is Akira Takeda. I recently transferred from Okinawa."
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-07-20 at 11:13 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh, of course, I apologize Akira-Chan, why don't you come up and introduce yourself to the class?"