New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

"I'm... sorry for being rude. This is all very new to me." She probably shouldn't have been so aggressive to Amaya. "As for what I offered Knox-san... she kept her self-control even though I was bleeding less than five feet away from her. She would have attacked me if she was some kind of uncontrollable monster."

Leah shrugged and continued to ramble. "She's nearing her breaking point if her hunger's become such a problem that you have to confront her about it; neither of us can risk having a starving vampire on the loose, regardless of whether she has the capacity to control herself or not. If she didn't have the capacity to control herself, I'd probably have to try and kill her." She turned to Knox. [COLOR="purple"]"Nothing personal, Knox-san."

She turned back to Amaya. "Feeding her is the only peaceful resolution to the problem, and it also happens to be one that isn't going to change the end result if it fails. Vampires tend to target the sensitive first, so I'd probably die anyway; and even if I didn't, my life means little in the face of the lives of everyone else. If I fail, I would have failed anyway, and if I succeed, no one dies. It's definitely a gamble, but I don't think I have much of a choice, here, do I?"
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-07-27 at 11:30 AM.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ettin in the Playground

Magic...? What kind of school are we in where even I don't know what's going on anymore? Are all the students insane like this? Was I lured here somehow? Is Yuri also magical? No, poppycock. There's no magic to be found in this world. Superscience, certainly, but not magic. Knox's mind is aflutter with these odd revelations as she eyes the two. "Amaya, if you don't mind my asking then... it's obvious you're no normal either. Just who are you? Or, indeed, what are you? I would say a vampire, but I don't know if vampires walking around in the sun like it's nothing is standard fare."

Spoiler
    Show
    ninja'd

Knox looks at the floor, all the more ashamed as Akira comments on her not being a beast for attacking her. "I... I wouldn't say that. I've taken blood by force before. I haven't killed, but... if Yuri wasn't there to watch me I don't know what would have happened back there. She's the only reason I bother trying to fit in - her looking at me might be the only thing that saved you from being attacked. I'm... I'm sorry."
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-27 at 11:32 AM.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

"Magic is definitely real, Knox-san," she replied. Oh, how real it was. "Though your second question does have some validity. What are you, Amaya-san, if you don't mind me asking?" Was she making some kind of Faustian agreement by befriending them? She thought she aught to know, even if it was far too late to change things. "You're definitely not normal, and you definitely know more about this than you're letting on. I'm not going to lie to either of you, so it might be better if show me the same courtesy."

She turned to Knox-san and smiled. "Knox-san... I'm not angry at you for being what you are, and you shouldn't be angry at yourself over that either. Most vampires can't even control themselves around their parents, much less around a friend; the fact that you can speaks volumes about the depth of your feelings for Yuri, and about the kind of person you are." She smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. "Plus, you aren't the first to go after my blood, and I can assure you of the fact that you won't be the last. Magicians have to fight for their right to survive; those who can't control their powers well enough to fight don't deserve to live on long enough to risk exposing themselves to bigger dangers, like demons or vampires. It's that simple."

Rather Machiavellian of her, she supposed, but it didn't make the statement any less true; many magicians were corrupted by demons and used by them to interact with the human world, often with extremely negative consequences. The strong were better able to protect themselves against those forces, much like a house with a strong foundation was better-able to withstand a hurricane than a trailer; the process of elimination served to cull out the biggest threats, and Leah would have become one if she didn't have the capacity to defeat a starving vampire.

...but even so, the sheer brutality of it made Leah sad. They may have been facts of life, but they were still terrible ones.
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-07-27 at 11:59 AM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya smiled earnestly, she hadn't expected that sort; she had to be careful, she was growing fond of these two. She turned to Knox sympathetically, "What thou has accomplished is commendable, but do not forget, thyne kin can also feed off animals, even if it isn't as...tantalizing as human blood. Therefore red meats are thyne friend in this world of obfuscation," she suggested happily before facing the two.

"Oh, but we have. We have never uttered a single falsehood since the moment we met thee. Though thou are correct we are not a normal human no, and we are quite well versed in mystical matters; and we must say that, while the world does have its dangers, it is not as dark as it may seem. Please do not confuse pesimism with the true shape of the world," she replied cheerfully with a raised finger."As for thyne query, we of the yokai; though we hope thou understands if we do not identify ourselves beyond that. It was to our Jaki that your spirit was responding to," she clarified, happily observing how the pair reacted.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-27 at 01:14 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

wink Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

"Yokai?" A demon, then. Leah knew this wasn't going to have pleasant consequences, but she was becoming... fond of Amaya, for lack of a better word. "Alright. And I'm sorry for assuming dishonesty; it's only natural to assume other people you're interacting with are following the same rules you are, I suppose."

Yes, it was true - she'd lived most of her life with deceit, whether she was deceiving herself or deceiving everyone around her. Japan apparently had a better attitude about magic and superstition than America did, which was a relief, to say the least.

"I should probably point out the elephant in the room, then, since we're being honest - though admittedly my situation requires a small bit of secrecy." She felt like passing out right then and there. How long had it been since she last ate? "I confronted you, Amaya-san, because I rely on magic to perform basic tasks, like navigation and reading. I was rendered physically blind by the same accident that caused my burn scars; your magic spiritually blinded me, to the point that I literally couldn't walk around without falling or running into things. It was rather irritating, so I channeled my frustration into confronting you about it."

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

Yokai? As in, Japanese demons? Seeing with magic? What HAVE I gotten myself into here? Knox shakes her head calmly, backing up against the darkest wall as she chuckles oddly. She tugs at her wraps, pulling them away from her gut, discarding them and teh scarf around her head, leaving her face and her midriff (her upper uniform apparently being a few sizes too small) exposed as she sits in the corner. Digging around her costume, she finds what looks like a wallet and, flashing it at the two, showed its contents to solely be what looked like a police badge - a silver badge with the symbol of the mothership engraved. Pulling up her shirt, she also flashes an area just below her left breast (blushing a bit in what you hope is embarassment), showing another series of symbols, what one can only conclude is a phrase or sentence in a language you've never seen before - perhaps that doesn't exist. It is alien sigils. "Well, while we're being honest. I'm a humble servant of the Mothership, Knox of the MacDonald unity. I'm a semi-synthesised alien organism designed for infiltrating humanity to investigate it as part of my kind's - not vampire's - motions to integrate humanity into the larger galactic platform of species, along with martian single cells and badgers. The Mothership is a bit... disbanded nowadays. As in, I think I'm the last one. Either way, my first mission here saw me getting close to a certain earth girl, and I have travelled the earth seeking her out. That about covers it," she remarks, an odd look in her eyes as she tries to force a laugh. "But, her memory of me is gone and I don't know what to do anymore..."

She reaches up to her face, fidgeting with her eyes as she seems to pull out her contacts, leaving red, cat-like eyes. She makes sure not to look either of you in the eye. "As for the vampiirism... During my creation as a false human, my samples were tainted with vampiric blood. I'm essentially a daywalker, though the sun still hurts. But my vampiric traits are all over the place - bound to happen when one is composed of about 3 species' worth of genetic information. I would need to drain an entire cow to gain the same amount of sustenance as I would from a few drops of human blood. Preying on virgins for a quick bite in every other city I passed through is, oddly enough, a more low profile approach I found in my travels. Though, now that I've found her, I guess I have to find some sort of sustainable plan here..."

She carefully replaces her contacts before looking up at the supposed yokai. "If you are outside the bounds of nature as I believe a magical being must be, then tell me. How might I earn her love? She seems so distant, and yet I've come so far, been through so much just to get near her, but her spirit seems a whole universe away from mine... She forgot even my friendship, and it's clear this body doesn't interest her, this skin she called beautiful, the skin I saved for her, but..." Knox smiles oddly, forced. "I... I shouldn't be talking about all that though. You don't want to hear of it, I'm sure. I just... never have anyone I can talk to, you know? Yet there are 2 other people here just as odd as myself. Are there others 'like us' in this club? Is it all some sort of prank on my love - I mean, Yuri?"
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-27 at 01:56 PM.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

"I don't know about Amaya-san, but as for me... well, Yuri-san's been nothing but nice to me since I got here. I have no reason to try and pull some kind of prank on her." She didn't even know why she was there. "I don't know whether the others are similar to us; I haven't been able to sense them, for obvious reasons. I'll be sure to tell you what I find out when I get a good feel for them." That wasn't part of their agreement, but how would it hurt? "And I don't mind listening to you talk... but I think we might aught to get out of the hallway. Amaya-san, do you know when club starts again?"

She didn't react to Knox's alien nature. It didn't surprise her, and she supposed it didn't matter; what did matter was the fact that she'd made a couple of friends (for lack of a better word) in the two most unlikely people she'd ever met in her life. She hoped it'd last.
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-07-27 at 02:28 PM.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Please remember, that Yokai are closer to the fae than devils. Some are malicious, some are benevelant, some are tricksters and others are just beasts; after all the sacred tengu, the manipulative nine-tailed foxes, and the vicious imo are all yokai, but that is where there similarities end," hastily explained Amaya upon noticing their all too familiar reaction.

"Our apologize, we shall do our best to keep our Jaki in check until thou has adapted. We had a comrade like thee before, therefore we should be able to prevent this from occurring once more," she replied as her aura dampened to a faint glimmer.

Amaya did her best to conceal her surprise at Knox's revelation; the thought of extra-terrestrial life never having seriously crossed her mind before then, though it certainly explained a few things about Knox. However her question had catched her completely off-guard, her face expressiong hardening for the briefest moment before relaxing again. "Knox before thou attempts to win her heart make sure she is still the person thou loves, learn how she has changed and grown, learn her trueself, and whether or not thyne feelings still hold true as she is now. If they do then we shall discuss how best to proceed, and know that we welcome thee whenever you need us," she replied in a strangely serious tone, her previous smile and joyful expression no longer present.

Amaya sighed as she brushed a hand through her hair, adjusting her hair pin,"In any case, it would be best to keep thyne natures from Yuri-san for the time being. We can not explain everything now, just know that this is for the best, and be careful around the Mr.Kobayashi." she explained carefully before straightening herself." Now then, we have dawdled enough as it is, the others are waiting for us to arrive. So let us be on our way," she concluded, begining to move as if to turn around before coming to an awkward pause mid-step.

"It truly is a pleasure to meet thee," she said with an almost timid smile before turning around and continuing her trek to the club room, expecting the other two to follow her as before.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #159
    Dwarf in the Playground

After leaving the infirmary, Yuri decided doing a bit of detective work. Maybe if the club sneaked into the school late at night they would have a better chance at finding the ghost. They wouldn't really do anything wrong, they'll just go into the storeroom and that's it. She did find where the keys where held, in a safe box in the Faculty Office. It wasn't going to be easy, much less on her own. She'd have to talk about this with the rest of the club.

When she got to the classroom she realized it was already time for lunch. Oh well... As they always did, she got her bag and went to the club room for lunch.

"Tadaimaaa!" She says, humorously, acting as if she was entering her own home.
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC
    Anybody interested in playing Slayers d20?OOC

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ettin in the Playground

"...The thought that she's changed that much scares me," Knox remarks in response to Amaya's advice. "In all my life, she's the only one to have shown me such kindness as she did when she found me abandoned, crash landed in broad daylight - powerless to help myself. I relied on her at first, and then we came to be the deepest of friends. And, distance has only made my heart grow fonder, my imagination indulging any number of fantasies of love... And yet, could you even imagine it? The horror one feels, to look into the eyes of the one you love and who you felt at least harbour some love, even if not romantic, for you - and for them to looks you dead in the eyes and... nothing. No recognition, no feeling. In some ways, the girl I loved and imagined may no longer be." She stifles a tear as she swiftly pulls the scarf over her head, covering her head once more - not even pulling her hair from the bindings as she covers her face utterly. "It feels like I might have nothing left, and it's all I can do to try not to think about it..."

An odd change comes over Knox as she fights back anxiety on the way to the club with the others. She may be right though. Maybe... maybe I should see just who Yuri has become . Maybe the new Yuri will have the same merits as before. I'll just have to work harder. Yeah, I'll show her! I'll be the kindest, sexiest, whatever-she-wants of me girl ever, and I'll know her more than I ever did before, and I'll show her how much I love her and make her love me in return! As she tries her hardest to hype herself up, she beats her fist victoriously into the air, and you can tell even below her scarf that her face is in an oddly stoic expression, the cheeks puffed out as if cartoonishloy holding her breath.

"Amaya, quick! Tell me, you'll know Yuri the best. What... what does she like? What are her hobbies? Her interests, her goals, what sort of person does she like that way?!" Knox demands answers breathlessly.

Knox sneaks up behind Yuri just as the girl enters the likely empty room, hoping to surprise her as she glomp-hugs her from behind, running her fingers along her waist a little inappropriately as an odd sort of trial - mentally cataloguing and analysing her beloved's reaction to her probing. "Hello."
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-27 at 06:37 PM.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri instinctively turns around and hand forward tries to push away the 'attacker' The nature of a Nakatomi clan hunter cannot be completely extinguished in her. There's something serious and heavy in her expression as she does this, wordlessly. Her palm pressing on Knox's stomach she comes to her senses, and takes off her hand as she recognizes her classmate. Yuri's expression softens and gives Knox a wide smile as she rubs the hand that just touched Knox's body on the back of her head..

"Knox-kun! Don't scare me like that!"
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox staggers back, winded. "What the hell, Yuri...?" she asks, spluttering, more from surprise than anything. "Okay, definitely not doing that again, *cough*..." ...next time I scare her, I'll do it from afar. She doesn't like surprises like that though, that's for sure - noted.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-27 at 07:27 PM.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

the sudden 'tadaimaaa' from Yuri, caused Keita to utter a shocked yelp and fall to the floor, from his sitting place next to the open window.

''Oh my god!....'' he uttered breathlessly but loud enough to carry through the room and all the way to the door.

once again, not being able to calm his breath on his own, he fumbled for his inhalator.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

14. - Top - End - #164
    Dwarf in the Playground

Realizing that she had used too much strength and had actually hurt Knox Yuri blanches and looks crestfallen.

"I'm so sorry Knox! It's just something I do, a reflex. Are you ok... Did I hurt you?"

Yuri felt terrible. Unlike unknown students who tried to get a rise of her Knox hadnt been anything but nice to her. To have hurt her felt... Wrong.
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-07-27 at 07:52 PM.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground

And now she'd gotten Yuri upset. Is violence in her nature now? No, probably not - she seems sorry enough. Knox stops herself from pursuing Amaya's advice too far in terms of evaluating just what kind of person Yuri had grown to be. "I'll be *cough* fine, you just caught me off guard. The bandages ab-*cough*-sorbed most of the hit, at least." Mostly she was just taken aback to be strucken by her of all people - that alone was eating away at her reason. She slinks into a nearby chair. "Why... why don't you go help the asthmatic, Keita was it?" she says, looking at the floor. She still spluttered occasionally, and for the first time all day, she didn't want Yuri to look at her, not like this. As soon as Yuri turns around, she buries her face in her skirt, her eyes watering a little. Don't let it get to you so much. She said she's sorry...
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-28 at 04:46 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya's eyes widened slightly as she saw Yuri assault Knox, her mind reeling even as it told her body to act; thankfully Yuri had managed to stop herself before things had gotten too far. Sadly her worry soon turned to panic as she heard Keita's cry, ""Keita!!! she exclaimed as she leapt into action even as she cursed herself for stopping by the water fountain on the way to the club.

After helping Keita with his inhalor, Amaya waited for him to finish; taking the chance to regain her lost composure. "Dearest Keita, art thou well?" she asked concern and worry clear on her face, her hand at the boy's back.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-27 at 08:51 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ettin in the Playground

After a moment to collect herself, Knox forces a laugh, actually feeling a little better for it as she undoes her scarf around her mouth. "I'm okay now..." she remarks. Her revealed lips curl into a smile as Yuri looks at her. "I'm sure you'll think of some way to make it up to me." Another giggle, this one not nearly as forced.

More surprised than hurt, Knox splutters as she collapses into a chair, thankful to already be bandaged. "I'll... I'll be fine. Go help Keita," Knox reassures Yuri as she wheezes. "I'm just working on an empty stomach so I'm weak around there, and I shouldn't have snuck up on you, it's my fault..." It finally sets in that Yuri actually hit her. Knox buries her face between her legs, curling up, looking a little eerie as she ponders, silent save for the now light coughing. She looked so different just now. What did I miss in all this time? It was like she was... I don't even know what. "Go... go help Keita. Don't worry about me. Don't look at me like this, it's embarrassing..." She looks away entirely as she catches her eyes watering a little, though quite sure it's just from the hit. Ah, I'm so weak right now... That was the last thing I was expecting though. I'll have to be less like... that in the future then.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-28 at 04:54 PM.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

'''huff-puff'... yeah... I-I'm okay, Yuri-san just scared the breath out of me...'' First now realizing that Amaya was touching him and a light pink blush colored his cheeks. He also just stared down at the floor, a little embarressed that he actually fell to the floor.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"So what's the plan....? What hapened here?"said Danny as he walked into the clubroom and was welcomed to the sight of a blushing Keita on the floor, Knox depressed on the table, an apologetic Yuri and an overly concerned Amaya.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

"Nothing," Knox mutters. "I may need some air though..." Knox stands, making to leave the clubroom for a bit, still staggering a little. She hits like a train, what the hell... And now I'm just feeling more hungry. Need to find some stuff for her so she can give me her blood. As she passes by Danny on the way out a thought occurs, is he also out of the ordinary? She grabs him by he arm, more as a suggestion than forceful coercion, making no skin contact as she makes to pull him aside, out of the club's earshot. "Come on, a second..." she requests, her hit making hit making her voice sound a little husky. When she's content no one hears them, she asks "So... what sort of shady dealings are you involved in? How much do you know about Amaya?" She gives a courtesy giggle as a preemptive 'this is all a joke' get out clause, but it rings itterly hollow.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

As Knox dragged Danny away from the club, he began to wonder what could she want. Knox's question about Amaya meant that Amaya's cover had been compromised, but he was a bit appalled at the fact Knox now seemed to suspect him of shady dealings.

Well, let's see how much she actually knows.

"Why are you asking me about Amaya? And did you just accuse me of being involved in something illegal?"

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

"Illegal? I don't even know what the local laws are. Like, is selling concubines still legal here or not? Because I know a guy back on Mars who - look, not the point." She puts her hands to her hips, trying and frankly failing to look imposing - more like a creepy doll in her bandaged getup than anything else. "Anyway, Amaya said she's a bit... unique. Something that seems alarmingly frequent, so I thought I'd see if EVERYONE in the club had something unique to them." She winks, though not in a carefree way. She never did learn subtlety

23. - Top - End - #173
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Did she just blow her own cover again? This hemophage seriously is the dumbest I've ever met,or she's an orphan? As Danny pondered, he looked a the being in front of him. She had given herself away on several occasions now, and given her body language, she lacked skill at deception and subtlety. Her obsessive desire for Yuri would be her weakness and downfall.
    "Has anyone told you have the grace and subtlety of a hand grenade?" Danny's posture and body language change, giving the impression of something far older, wiser and dangerous.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

"I lack the general punch of one though. What's your point?" Knox retorts a little feebly. "I didn't know how smart you are so I threw you a bone," she rationalises. "So what's your angle on all this?"

25. - Top - End - #175
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Secrets exist because there are things people aren't meant to know, like the fact your both an alien and a hemophage. If either of those two facts got out to the wrong people, you would endanger everyone around you. Since you don't have even a clue about sublety, it's safe to assume that you don't have a sire. Also starving yourself is a lousy idea since it cloud your judgement and it will bring out the worst of your kind. "

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

"What's a sire? What do you think, I deliberately starved myself? I just kind of... forgot. I got excited, okay? It's been a busy fortnight, some things just slip by you - you just don't think about the food until it's sweet..." her voice trails off her eyes glazing over and mouth watering, her skin blushing even through her scarf, "...sweet, tempting, sexy, blood, all over my touch, gushing inside muy mouth, oh god, just the scent of it, mm, though thought of her neck between my teeth... Wait, what?" She snaps from her creepily off-beat fantasy about sexy blood. "Well, uh, I guess it's safe to say you know everything. So what do you do from here? I should warn you, I TOTALLY know how to handle myself." She strikes an off-balance pose. "By which I mean, if you touch me I'll tell on you to someone. Probably Amaya, she seemed scary. I'm scary too, I'm like a scary crazy vampire - why aren't you afraid, like, at all? I could probably mind control you into letting me take your blood if I tried, I'd be terrified."

27. - Top - End - #177
    Dwarf in the Playground

"You really are very easily shaken Kei-chan! We should go hiking sometime. Hiking builds strength, and character! Have you had lunch already?"
    Since Amaya has Keita well cared for, Yuri decided to do something nice for him and everyone. She started making tea for everyone. While she does this, Yuri can't help give a sidelong glance at Danny and Knox talking. Even if she couldn't make out what they were saying, she decided she didn't like that. She had told 'Silver' that he couldn't flirt with other club members just this morning hadn't she?

(By the time the conversation between Knox and Danny ends)

"Knox-kun, Silver! I've made some tea, would you like some?"
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-07-29 at 06:35 PM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Chuckling at the idea that someone as inexperienced as Knox was trying to threaten him.

"Knox, if you forget to feed yourself, it is evident that you can't take care of yourself. That makes you a threat to the regular folk."

An oppressive gloom begins to creep around the area as Danny continues his talk.

"You claim to be a scary vampire, you are not. You are nowhere near what a real vampire is. Even if you were, you couldn't handle Amaya, let alone handle me. So I'll be very clear, if I ever find out that you have abused your powers , I will end you. If you bring any harm to Yuri, I will personally erase you. Finally, if you ever attack someone and it wasn't self-defense, I will ensure that your most precious thing remains forever outside of your reach. So I suggest you behave, and get yourself a willing donor. If you haven't found one by tomorrow afternoon, talk to me and I'll arrange something."

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ettin in the Playground

I really prefer Amaya

Knox glares back, seeming suddenly quite different from usual, a defiant air to her as she throws down her scarf, all the better to highlight her eyes. "How dare you even suggest I would bring harm to Yuri!? And how ar eyou threaten to keep me from her!? And yeah, I'm a weak vampire, what of it? I may not be tough, but I'm not afraid of you. The galaxy is much bigger than one, ordinary man, and I've walked too far to be afraid of such a man." She sticks her tongue out. "So you can shove it with your threats, because I'm done being a pushover. I've 'abused' my powers plenty before, today even, so at what point did it become your business? This is of no concern to you. if you want to help, help, but don't scold me over matters you don't begin to understand."

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by aisaku View Post
    "You really are very easily shaken Kei-chan! We should go hiking sometime. Hiking builds strength, and character! Have you had lunch already?"
    ''Is that a joke, Yuri-san? me, hiking?! I can't keep a regular running pace without hyperventilating, let alone hiking. And i don't really think that mountain climbing is a good idea either, what with the thinner air and what not.'' He replied with a raised eyebrow and a sarcastic expression.

he got to his feet and returned to his elevated sitting position at the open window, his nearly untouched lunch still sitting where it was before he fell down.

''and no, I've only just begun on my lunch.'' he said as his eyes once again returned to stare outside the open window, the calm breeze and the smell of nature gave him a peaceful and serene expression, a smile edging at the corners of his mouth.

His lunchbox apparantly wasn't at the top of his mind, at the moment.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show