New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

"Of course I was joking! I was just trying to cheer you up...I still think cleaner air, like the air in the country could be good for you, Kei-chan."

Yuri sits next to the club table and opens her bento. It's very neatly done, with salmon and roe arranged in the shape of flowers. Taking a notebook from her bag she starts making notes on tonight's operation, while she waits for the water to boil.
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-07-29 at 09:24 PM.
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC
    Anybody interested in playing Slayers d20?OOC

2. - Top - End - #182
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Good. You have fire in you. Knox, I talk to you like this because you're not the first vampire I have dealt with. I can feel you genuinely care for Yuri, but I've seen many of your kind die or loose their loved ones because they were stupid or did something they should have. You don't have a sire, so someone had to teach you how things are. I would rather that be me than have you fall apart because you don't know what you actually are."

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya sighed as the atmosphere in the room changed; between the incident with Yuri, the chat Knox was having with Dani, and Keita's sudden pessimistic out burst, it had become stiffling. Oh sure, there was plenty pathos in the room for her; but this could not be good for the others. She was tempted to say something, anything, to nip this in the bud; but it seemed her intervention would be unnecesary, the winds of change still seemed to be blowing.

It was faint, but she could feel the mood shifting and relaxing once more. Amaya couldn't resist the smile that formed on her face as she watched Keita stare out into the wide open world; watching the young boy she couldn't help but feel that the winds would soon blow in their favor. The elder yokai took a moment to bask in the young boy's presence as she breathed in the mood.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm an extraterrestrial vampire, it's not that hard to figure out, you know," Knox comments. "I did around the time I first showed up on this planet and the sun deep-friend my skin. Also when my instincts lead me to killing Yuri's cat and draining it for blood - don't tell her that obviously, I never admitted to it even back in the day when she knew what I was. Either way, I have to occasionally drink blood to not starve, I sunburn easy, I can cause hypnotic trances with a touch, and I can't aim, like, at all. I wasn't lying when I said I was an albino after all - having vampire blood mix in with my batch of biomatter made my creation process something of a failure when it comes to normalcy. Either way, I'd say I've got things together well enough - I wrap my skin up tight, and I've already made arrangements to get a willing supplier of blood, just as soon as we get blood transfusion equipment going. I'm not allowed to bite her apparently. In any case, even if you've met vampires before, I'd say I'm rather an oddball by vampire standards, so yeah. And I won't lose Yuri, not again."

Knox starts heading into the clubroom, bowing her head to everyone as she flinches from the sudden blast of sunlight - recoiling behinds a chair as she fixes her scarf. Ow, ow, stupid dramatic me, that's another mark that won't be vanishing all week. Wrapped up again, she crawls along the couch, taking up a seating position as she shuffles along her backside to Yuri. She goes to hug her again, but stops herself, remembering what happened last time as her hand flinches fearfully away from Yuri. Maybe she just doesn't like surprises? Sulking a little, she tries to make conversation. "So, um... what's on your mind?" She fidgets awkwardly, not really sure on what to ask before just blurting out the first thing that pops into her head - immediately regretting it, "What sort of person do you like?" Stupid, stupid... Of all the things to try and gauge how she's grown... "And by like, I mean physical and emotional attraction on a romantic level, also known as fancying, a desire for a potential loving relationship." Just stop talking, Mouth, you can't DIG your way out of a hole. I mean, what if she answers with...

Change subject, change subject. "Um, what are we doing now? In my travels I heard of a thing called truth or dare, they said it was fun, would you care to try, I don't really know the rules, but apparently it's normal, like me, totally." Why am I so nervous all of a sudden, did he get to me or something? "Also, what's his deal?" she asks, pointing in Dan's general direction.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-07-30 at 09:47 AM.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

a slow and barely audioable breathing came from keita, His eyes now closed, his mouth slightly open and his head resting up against the window frame.

He'd fallen asleep, that was certain.

Slowly, his head and upper body began to slid backwardsm until his head, with a soft 'thud' hit the wood under it. So now he was lying down and sleeping, seemingly without a care in the world. The peaceful expression from when he had been staring out the window was still there, but now a gentle smile was definatively visible.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

6. - Top - End - #186
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TraceHyde View Post
    Knox starts heading into the clubroom, bowing her head to everyone as she flinches from the sudden blast of sunlight - recoiling behinds a chair as she fixes her scarf. Ow, ow, stupid dramatic me, that's another mark that won't be vanishing all week. Wrapped up again, she crawls along the couch, taking up a seating position as she shuffles along her backside to Yuri. She goes to hug her again, but stops herself, remembering what happened last time as her hand flinches fearfully away from Yuri.
    Yuri turns towards Knox the moment she walks in, words trip over themselves to come out of her mouth."Knox-kun! (some words said softly and quickly, hard to understand) Um... I made some tea... would you like some?"

Yuri turns to go get the tea, which is boiling right now. And notices Keita just lying on the floor. "Oh Kei-chan... Is he really that tired? And even after he spent the whole class in the infirmary... Kobayashi-san, could you help him get comfortable?"

Yuri prepares the tea, pouring a cup for Knox and herself.

Maybe she just doesn't like surprises? Sulking a little, she tries to make conversation. "So, um... what's on your mind?" She fidgets awkwardly, not really sure on what to ask before just blurting out the first thing that pops into her head - immediately regretting it, "What sort of person do you like?" Stupid, stupid... Of all the things to try and gauge how she's grown... "And by like, I mean physical and emotional attraction on a romantic level, also known as fancying, a desire for a potential loving relationship." Just stop talking, Mouth, you can't DIG your way out of a hole. I mean, what if she answers with...
    "Oh... what kind of person do I like...? Well... I like someone who's strong, smart, good looking, but those aren't as important, above all, I like someone will stand behind me at all times!" Yuri turns her head towards Knox as she says this, smiling. Is she looking at her specifically? Or is she just trying to emphasize? "Unfortunately takers so far have been a sore disappointment in that last department" Which is not hard to believe, considering Yuri's interests.

Change subject, change subject. "Um, what are we doing now? In my travels I heard of a thing called truth or dare, they said it was fun, would you care to try, I don't really know the rules, but apparently it's normal, like me, totally." Why am I so nervous all of a sudden, did he get to me or something? "Also, what's his deal?" she asks, pointing in Dan's general direction.
    "Travels? Where have you been travelling Knox-kun? Do your parents travel a lot?" Yuri takes a teacup in each hand, offering one to Knox.

"Oh, don't worry about Silver here... he's just a guy, he didn't it on you or anything did he? I told him not to..."
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hit on me? No, I'm quite fine, he seems non-violent enough, I'm quite unscathed, save for..." Knox clear her throat, rubbing her stomach a bit. "So, ah, my travels... well, I'm an orphan I guess, so no." Oh, good, now I have to think of a lie! Unless... "I'm kind of a drifter though. I rarely seem to belong anywhere, so I just keep walking until i find what I'm looking for. Although..." She averts her gaze awkwardly as she takes the tea. "You're nice enough to make me feel like I might belong here, Yuri. Maybe what I'm looking for has changed, I guess, but it feels like I'm onto something here. With you." To stop herself from saying anything else stupid that feels oddly true, she sips down the tea, staining her scarf a little as she pulls it more away from her mouth.

"Oh no, now I have to clean that somehow... Where does one even go for such things around here?" she mutters as she feels the tea dampen her precious scarf. She takes another sip, burning herself a little. "Ow, this isn't like tomato juice at all. It's all hot. But nice."

"So, um, have you ever known love, Yuri?" Why are all my questions so stupid!? "Er, I mean, what do you do for fun besides this club?"

8. - Top - End - #188
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Hit on me? No, I'm quite fine, he seems non-violent enough, I'm quite unscathed, save for..." Knox clear her throat, rubbing her stomach a bit. "So, ah, my travels... well, I'm an orphan I guess, so no." Oh, good, now I have to think of a lie! Unless... "I'm kind of a drifter though. I rarely seem to belong anywhere, so I just keep walking until i find what I'm looking for.
    Although..."
    She averts her gaze awkwardly as she takes the tea. "You're nice enough to make me feel like I might belong here, Yuri. Maybe what I'm looking for has changed, I guess, but it feels like I'm onto something here. With you." To stop herself from saying anything else stupid that feels oddly true, she sips down the tea, staining her scarf a little as she pulls it more away from her mouth.
    Yuri does her best to keep track of Knox's conversation but she barely manages to get a word in. She sits next to the girl, taking her notebook and teacup with her.

"So, you are a mysterious transfer student! Travelling alone sounds very exciting, but a bit scary. You must be very strong, the strongest high school girl, ever, just like Murakami-sensei's Kafka.*" She smiles, taking a sip.

"Oh no, now I have to clean that somehow... Where does one even go for such things around here?" she mutters as she feels the tea dampen her precious scarf. She takes another sip, burning herself a little. "Ow, this isn't like tomato juice at all. It's all hot. But nice."

"You should take off your scarf, Knox-kun... we'l hang it to..."

"So, um, have you ever known love, Yuri?" Why are all my questions so stupid!? "Er, I mean, what do you do for fun besides this club?"
    At being asked about love, Yuri stops mid sentence, her pupils dilate, her cheeks flush and her body goes limp for a second, her cup falling off her grasp and pouring its contents on her chest, as well as the open notebook underneath.

"Hot hot hot!!" Yuri looks down on herself embarrassed. She regains her composure quickly enough, going into club leader mode. Yuri stands up and gives Danny her damp notebook. "Gin, take my notebook with the plans for tonight's operation and find a way to dry them... OUTSIDE"

Once Danny's left (or chased out more like it) , Yuri takes off her top without any consideration for who else may be looking, her milky white torso only covered by a white bra with blue lace, just like her hair. She pats what little tea managed to get through the fabric off her chest with the cuff of her uniform and turns towards the club's locker and finds a gym jacket, zipping it up.

"Okay club, once Gin returns with the plans we'll start discussing the operation tonight. This may be one of the toughest we've done yet! Um Kobayashi-san, do you know where Akira-chan is? I thought she was with you..."

Spoiler
    Show
    * Kafka from Kafka on the shore, a novel by Haruki Murakami. Love the book, and didn't think it was too ooc to add it.

Have we ever established what the school uniform looks like? I wonder...
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-07-30 at 02:17 PM.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground

As Yuri suggested removing the scarf, Knox had been fidgeting with it hesitantly, wondering if it was worth it. The dropping of tea staggered Knox almost as much as it did poor Yuri. Was that my fault somehow? Now she's hurt, what to do... why did she chase him out? I- AH!? As Yuri strips her top half, Knox furiously attempts to pull the scarf over her eyes. Ah, my precious lover if showing her beautiful body to everyone - I shouldn't see it like this... she 'modestly' thought, flushing. She could help herself though from looking up and getting an eyeful. That's what she looks like now... so curvy... so, ah... The odd series of tugs leads to the knot of her scarf coming completely undone, the fabric falling to the floor, leaving her face clearly visible - utterly flushed red, but not even attempting to hide her mesmerised expression as she lewdly drinks in every precious second of Yuri's slightest exposure.

Only when she dons a jacket does Knox stir from her stupor. "Ow, ow, sun!" she remarks, flinching as she fumbles for her scarf - her flustered self falling to the floor - bumping her head against a table in a chaotic flurry for activity that leaves her facedown on the floor by the time Yuri starts giving her little speech. Ow. I think I'll stay down here for a bit, I feel a bit sleepy now. Ugh... Her skirt is quite flipped but it hardly seems to bother her much - she's not wearing any pantis, but more bandages to cover her personal place. No, she's saying something important, get up. All things Yuri says being important to her, Knox struggles into her seat, listening intently as she lazily draped her scarf over the side of her face in the direction of the sun. I never did get an answer to my question, the thought occurs to her.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya sighed as she stood up and grabbed a hold of Keita; gently moving Keita the younger boy unto a nearby couch. "What are we to do with thee?" she muttered quietly to herself as she gazed at Keita's peaceful form, before having her attention drawn by Yuri. "Takeda-san was with us, she must've stopped at restroom on the way here," reasoned Amaya as she tore herself from Keita's side.

"Speaking of the specter; we thought it might be a good idea to ask the librarian if she knew of any incidents which may have occurred there before. It may aid us in certifying the possibility of an aparition lurking within. We may wish to contact the girl from this morning as well. Merely, to ensure that the aparition was not specificly targetting her; rather than her encounter with it being pure coincidence," she suggested politely before taking another deep breathe.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox struggles to be subtle as she conveys her discovery. How could she miss it? The way Amaya looks at him - she's so in love! She smiles widely, winking to get her attention. Nudging her head oddly from Amaya to Keita, making a little love-heart sign with her fingers just outside of Yuri's sight, her meaning is blatantly clear. To rub in her thoughts, she responds to Amaya's plan. "It's nice to know the refined Amaya shares my feelings on... such matters," she says, barely subtly at all as she nods to Yuri and Keita. She was hoping to embarrass her, an odd desire to punish her for being serious.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya watched Knox carefully as she jerked her head at Amaya and Keita before making some manner of handsign at her as well, agree with her plan, and then jerk her head towards Yuri and Keita in a most gleeful manner. The whole display puzzled the elder yokai, clearly Knox was attempting to convey something to her and she had a distinct feeling that handsign was central to it; but the meaning of the exchange was lost on her. Though from the lack of gravitas she figured it wasn't that important; figuring that it was most likely some sort of joke, and/or media reference she had yet to become acquainted with since her reawakening.

"Well... We're pleased to know thou shares our sentiments in this matter. After all if we make a mistake in this most delicate of tasks we may never be able to amends, and all we have strived for may be lost forever. We must do our best to ensure that we reach the end of this path without regrets regardless of the outcome. In truth, it is most fortunate we can count on one another for aid in the coming trials," she replied, hesitant at first, before composing herself and giving Knox a reassuring smile.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #193
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Leah was surprised to find herself asleep under a table for the third time that week.

Being blind certainly had its benefits; she was pretty much able to sleep anywhere, and that was probably a good thing considering the state of affairs. Sleep was precious and often futile, so she had to take what she could get; but even so...

...she couldn't keep falling asleep in places where people couldn't find her, and she probably shouldn't have fallen asleep right after she ate most of the refreshments. That was probably more than a bit rude.

She grabbed her shoes, which had somehow been flung in opposing directions during her nap, and climbed to her feet. "Sorry, Yuri-san - I didn't realize people were looking for me. Is it time to go check out the library?"

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

"I can't decide whether you're just this formal, or if you have a talent for subtlety," Knox remarks, smiling wistfully, not fully understanding Amaya at all. "Well, it's good to now we think alike, you know."

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

On the couch, keita continued to bubble away in his sleep. Unconciously, his hand had grabbed a hold of Amaya's skirt, gently tugging at it with his clenched fist.

''(Unrecognizable mumbling)... Amaya-senpai, I (more unrecognizable mumbling)'' He mumbled in his sleep, a smile on his lips and a lonely tear trickling down his cheek.
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2012-07-31 at 01:21 PM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #196
    Dwarf in the Playground

"It's okay Akira-chan" Yuri smiles to the short girl, leaning forward with her hands on her back. "Were you tired too? It's still lunchtime, but we need to plan for tonight's operation!"

Yuri looks outside the club, looking for Danny. "That Gin... he's never there when we need him... Oh well..."

"Since the majority of the club is present, let me run you guys through the plan for operation: Ghost catcher!"

Yuri paces around the room, making gestures. "Our ultimate goal is to find the source of the the paranormal events witnessed in the storeroom adjacent to our school's library, by one Yoru Sakura. To this end, I propose the following steps:

Phase 1: Further research and preparation. This will start after school.

1.a We will go to the library and talk to those who are usually in the library, namely our school librarian, about any apparitions.

1.b As per Kobayashi-san's suggestion, we should make a followup interview with Yoru-san to ensure the apparition wasn't specifically targeting her. The literature club meets at the library, so it's on the way. Talking to Yoru-san's literature club mates, for corroboration would be good too.

1.c Making the necessary arrangements for Phase 2. Don't worry about that, I've got that covered.

Interim: We go to my place and wait for night to come. It's a station away from school so it's the ideal place to wait.

Phase 2: An hour before midnight, with all our equipment ready, we sneak out of my house, go to the school enter the library storage room, and make another sweep. It's a full moon tonight, the ideal time to go ghost hunting, we can't miss this opportunity!

So, any ideas? Suggestions? And above all, are you in?"
    She finishes her speech by holding up her fist in the usual 'guts pose'

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox mimics Yuri's victorious seeming pose, pumping her fist in the air. "I have no idea about any of this, but OKAY! What's a full moon by the way?" You're beginning to suspect she might have brain damage. "So let's get started then, what are we waiting for? Let's go see this librarian then head over to see Yumi!" Clearly she'd never heard of teh education concept known to earthlings as 'the rest of the school day'

18. - Top - End - #198
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Sorry for the delay, Yuri. Here's your notebook. Also Knox, our conversation wasn't over. We will pick up where we left off at a later time.", said Danny as he entered through the window again. Yuri's notebook looked as if no tea had been spilt on it.

As he poured some tea for himself and sat down, he added"Also the sneaking in portion of your plan won't be required. Turns out it's Mr. Narumi's shift tonight. He owes me favor for the errand I ran for him two weeks ago, so getting into the school should be a non-issue unless you had something else planned. "

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, you're handy, aren't you?" Knox observes of Danny. "Don't know what else you'd want to bring up, but... I guess you're coming with me to Yuri's house, huh. Well I guess at least there won't be any funny business with Mr. Weirdo here in your house, right Yuri?"
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-08-01 at 11:26 AM.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Dwarf in the Playground

"That's the spirit Knox!" Obviously Yuri doesn't think Knox's being serious... the less details she knows the further away she is from finding out the truth about Knox, and this is all for the better, right?

"Oh! Thank you!" Yuri goes over the notebook, hmming and nodding, thinking nothing of Danny's unusual method of entry.

When Gin mentions he can cash a favor from the school's employees Yuri nods, approving of this. "Good job Gin! Now that you found another way in, I'll text Remi-san she doesn't need to take the keys from the Teacher's Lounge." Yuri texts somebody but the name Remi doesn't ring any bells. Maybe somebody else she knows at school?

The bell signaling the end of lunchtime rings, and Yuri looks back at her untouched bento. "Darn! Hate when that happens!"

NEXT SCENE: The club investigates at the school library!

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ettin in the Playground

"Aw, is that school thing starting again already? Yuri, how about we just stay here what could possibly be that important in class that it's more important than feeding and being with friends?"

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya rolled her eyes, as Danny came in; too tired to bother reprimanding him on his entrance habits yet again. Though it did distract her from more pressing matters, such as her much needed dialogue with Daniel and friends about this recent turn of events.

"Dost thou have a plan to convince thyne sister not only to allow us all to rest within thyne home on short notice, but to allow us to venture forth into the night at midnight?" she inquired with concern, hardly noticing Keita's grip until her skirt went tense. Amaya smiled before reaching to Keita's hand; slowly releasing it's grip before placing it on the young boys chest, and returning to her seat.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #203
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Regalus View Post

"Dost thou have a plan to convince thyne sister not only to allow us all to rest within thyne home on short notice, but to allow us to venture forth into the night at midnight?" she inquired with concern, hardly noticing Keita's grip until her skirt went tense. Amaya smiled before reaching to Keita's hand; slowly releasing it's grip before placing it on the young boys chest, and returning to her seat.
    "Indeed I do Kobayashi-San! For starters, I'm sure my sister won't mind if I have company over, although we may have to do something about the boys... Now for our late night excursion we may have to be very sneaky... That's why we're using an old tunnel. I'll tell you all about it when we go there."

AFTER SCHOOL

((Ooc: anything your characters want to do after school but before going into the library? Last call.))

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox sticks to Yuri's side as school gives out, having no idea what she's doing as the at least extant structure of a school day falls away around her, leaving her at the mercy of an odd world full of humans who are not Yuri.

"So, where are we going now?" she asks, trying to sound casual, before a spark of remembrance occurs to her. "Can I see Yumi now? You said I could - remember, back in the library, when we were all close and my clothes were coming undone and i was..."

Yuri may wish to interrupt Knox's anecdote before the other's hear of her odd habit with clothes, or the lack thereof.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Dwarf in the Playground

"We're going back to the library to investigate, Knox-kun. That's right, we'll see my sister when we go to my house later today... oh yes.. that was embarrassing wasn't it?" Without explaining the specifics Yuri blushes a little, but it doesn't really faze her. In her mind what Knox did was her way of dealing with the stress of the first day, nothing more. It's not like she did like to see Knox's pale skin exposed, or anything... Or so she tells herself.

Yuri clears her throat, moving on to the matter at hand.

"Ok club here's the school library. The plan is to talk to the librarian, Tamura-sensei, as well as the literature club members about the ghost. After that we'll all go to to my place, understood? Break ranks!"

After the club "Breaks ranks" you can see the library is a bit more populated than before. Some students are quietly studying in the tables, while behind the desk by the entrance an elderly teacher, Tamura-sensei is wordlessly gesturing Yuri to be quiet. In fact he was doing this as Yuri started, but she ignored him throughout her speech.

On a corner of the library, 5 students are taking surrounded by tall towers of books. Sakura-san is with them, so one may think this is the literature club.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

As Yuri meantions something about going to her place afterwards, a Girl's place, keita get's visibly a little bashful and a fade pink colors his cheeks at the sheer thought of going to a girls place, or rather, his thoughts took the unfortunate turn of fantasizing about going to Amaya's place instead. So there he stood, pink cheeks and fidgeting hands, trying to calm himself from the sudden rush of exitement. Keita was also very glad that Amaya couldn't read thoughts (As far as he knows anyway).
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox gives a deep breath, clearing her head as she approaches the table Sakura is sitting at. Uncoiling the bandages around her arms a bit to expose the key amount of skin, she amages to make contact with the 4 students surrounding her at the table, quickly grabbing ahold of their minds. "Hey, the Paranormal club may need a word with Sakura here, so clear off for, like, 60 seconds, okay? Hello, Sakura. I'm bad with human faces, but you're the one who hired us, right? Yuri may want a word with you - or Amaya. You ever notice how low a body temperature you have?"

28. - Top - End - #208
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh... is that so? I can't say I've noticed..." Sakura's honey colored eyes shine for a second, before Yuri steps in and gets on the girl's face.

"Yoru san, we need some answers!"

The girl looks at Yuri wide eyed, blushing "Um... yes, what I can help you with?""

"Well for starters, have you had any other similar things happen to you since what happened in the storage room? Or have any of your clubmates seen anything similar?"

"Um... no, I think not... I've been too embarrased to ask the others, but I guess they would've told me, right? After all I am in charge of the literature club..."

"Hmm... do you or your family have any connection to the school or the grounds it's set in?"

"No, not that I know of... I guess I could ask my parents, maybe they would know"

"Hmm yes, you do that... can you give me your phone? I'll give you mine so we can exchange info in case we find anything..."

"Alright"

The conversation seems to go amicably enough, even if the girl is visibly intimidated by Yuri's forwardness. Much unlike the look she gave Knox...

29. - Top - End - #209
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Leah waited for them to go to the school. Not much she could do as she was, after all.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Dwarf in the Playground

Leah, wherever she was, knew instinctively that she had to stay behind for a reason. And then... she felt the hair in the back of her neck stand on end, and she knew what it was. 'Cedric' walking towards her, dressed in a business suit. He went past her, quietly putting a piece of paper in Leah's hands. Leaning towards her ears, he whispered: "You will meet a woman by the name of Yumi Nakatomi today. When you see her, give her this piece of parchment. That should keep her out of your business tonight, as well as afford you some influence over her. I had to give this to you directly, this is the only way this information cannot be scryed or hacked by others. I may have to drop out of sight for a while, but you can still contact me by the phone I gave you."

Cedric lingers for a moment, perhaps it's giving Leah some time to ask some questions of her own?

Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you Nagato, for giving me an idea to move this ahead... People have backstories! I should use them!

Also, everyone, you should be in the library, why don't you take your time with Sakura san? or the Librarian?