New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

Well, that was astounding. What else were we to do? I think if we wrap this up, we get to see Yumi, so I'll tend to it right away! The Librarian is in need of questioning, I believe... Something about that girl stands out to me, but I can't put my finger on it. Ah well, Yuri had her under her thumb, what difference could I make in her stead? The rest of the club seemed vulnerable enough to suggestion, I'll get them on my way out if need be

Knox immediately seeks out teh librarian, shaking their hand with her bare palm. "Hello, person. Could you be so kind as to tell me anything in the way of special events lately - last nights disturbances in the store room, any recent odd activites including the school and moreover this particular library and it's immediate area and primary users, or any revelations regarding local folklore, and other factoids worthy of note that may be relevant to a haunting? Please, omit nothing on account of ridiculousness, we're the Paranormal club."

2. - Top - End - #212
    Dwarf in the Playground

The librarian, Tamura-sensei, adjusted his thick glasses while looking at Knox. What a peculiar girl, he thought. Still, I don't get much of today's children so I wouldn't know.

"Special events? I that some sort of Party you kids have?"

Nevertheless old man's face brightens up at the mention of folklore. "Now folklore, that is something I can help you with..." The librarian produces a book of ghosts, their types and what not. "If you are thinking the school may be haunted I think it's most unlikely, since your elders are very careful in that sort of thing. There are rituals carried out before the first stone is laid. What could happen, hypothetically is that someone brought this recently, whether it may be an object or a person. I wouldn't know what, while I think the Yoru-san from literature club seems like a good student, but weak willed. It may just be a case of girl's nerves"

The information in the book can be summarized into what is in this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y%C5%ABrei
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-08-09 at 08:47 PM.
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC
    Anybody interested in playing Slayers d20?OOC

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ettin in the Playground

"Thank you for your time," Knox says to librarian with a bow, chuffed at how little of her influence she had to toss around to ge her way this time. She quickly returns to Yuri's side, telling her all the info she's gathered so far. "Do you think that is sufficient for this stage of the investigation, madam president?"

4. - Top - End - #214
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri examines the results of Knox's inquiry. "Yes this should do... I guess we've done all we can to ensure the success of tonight's operation. Onward we go, then!"

The Nakatomi household covers a whole block about 5 minutes away from the school. It is a traditional styled house, with a garden, a koi pond and a bamboo water clock. The main building consists of several rooms separated by sliding doors, while the back is more western style.

"I'm hoome! I brought some friends!" Yuri says as she removes her shoes.

"Welcome home Yuri-chan" An elderly woman dressed in a purple kimono and a full body white apron walks out from a room at the end of the hall, bowing slightly.

"Thank you, Suki. Is my sister home yet? I'd like to ask her something..."

"Yumi-chan is in the study working. But she asked me to prepare tea in the day room... if you and your friends would like some refreshments you and your friends could go there, Yumi-chan should join you later."

Yuri takes you to a spacious living room with a tv set, a low table surrounded by cushions and a folding screen. She sits on a cushion not unlike how one may sit on a bean bag and turns on the tv. Minutes later, the sliding door opens. A tall young woman carrying a tray walks in.

"Good afternoon. I'm Yumi Nakatomi, Yuri's older sister. Welcome to our home." She smiles and bows her head slightly. Yumi's smile irradiates warmth, her light blue eyes shine brightly and her waist long blue hair has the same hue as Yuri's but it definitely looks glossier and better cared for. Yumi stands about 178 cm, about 5 inches taller than Yuri. She looks in her early twenties and has the body of a grown woman, with proportions Yuri has yet to reach. As soon as Yumi walked into the room Yuri's eyes turned towards her her sister, her admiration visible.
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ettin in the Playground

"YUMI!" Knox says with uncharacteristic ethusiasm as the older girl enters the room. Swim or sink time, come on, fate - give me one little lead-in. "Hey, Yumi, Yuri here doesn't seem to remember me, like, AT ALL. Do you recognise me? Maybe? Knox MacDonald. I suffer albinism, I shared a few meals and a bed with Yuri once, you'd think I'd have made an impression." I wonder if she's knowledgeable about all this supernatural crap? Either way, no point being subtle - I'm trying to jog her memory, after all. And I DID share a bed with Yuri once but only because it was when they first found me so they drew the conclusion I was dying from the cold owing to my corpse-like body heat, so Yuri spend the night snuggled up to me to try and keep me from dying. I think I gave her a cold - she was so cute sneezing, but her flesh burned a little to be pressed against for so long. Hey that reminds me, that girl in the literary club... no, focus on Yumi's reaction, maybe she resisted the mindwipe somehow. Please? She giggles. "I mean, I know I gained a little height since then, but there's only so much one's appearance can change," she remarks, removing her head scarf, leaving her pale, pale skin and a smile. A slight jagged overbite may be seen, her unquenched yet largely at this point weakened thirst making her fangs jut out a little unconsciously.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Keita remained in the background, but he did introduce himself.

''Hello miss Yumi, My name is Keita Arima. Thank you for letting us come.'' He said in his soft, shy voice and with a traditional bow he ended that introduction.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

7. - Top - End - #217
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I'm glad you've made so many wonderful friends Yuri... Nice meeting you Arima-kun, such polite boy. Would you like some tea? I can get you some soda or juice if you'd prefer that."

"It's great to see you, Knox-chan, of course I remember you" Yumi smiles warmly, setting the tray on the short table. The tray contains several teacups, a pot, biscuits and sweets.

"Really oneesama?! Wow! I don't remember at all! Tell me more!" Yuri looks excited, her eyes going from Yuri to Knox, back and forth.

As she starts pouring the tea and offering it to those who want it, Yumi gives a sidelong glance to her younger sister. "You were the one who insisted we took Knox in, Yuri-chan and I acceded. I thought Knox-chan was a runaway so when she didn't come back I figured she had gone back to her family. You two were very little so I guess that's why you don't remember, Yuri-chan."

"So Knox-chan, how are you these days? I guess you've reconciled with your family, since you're attending high school." Yumi bends forward towards Knox, smiling.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ettin in the Playground

Holy crap, she remembers me at least a little. Awesome! Does she remember everything? I hope not, I bit her arm once and it turned green for teh better part of a week- she'll have all sorts of dirt on my weird biology.

"Family, huh..." Knox looks contemplatory for a moment, trying to not seem too crafty. "I guess you could say that, at least I found my way back to them. Except they're not really... around anymore. So I've been kind of wandering the world, looking for where I belong. It feels like I'm getting pretty close." Knox beams at Yumi and Yuri, glad to have her face free for once. "It's great seeing you two again," she says, taking her tea. She falls silent for a bit, blushing as she looks into the ground; from her quivering, one can tell she's welling up to cry. "It's been too long since I've seen a friendly face." A single tear disturbs the surface of her tea. I'm crying far too much today... What if they think I'm weak or something?

She sits up, drying her eyes, her honest smile never fading. "See, Yuri? And you thought I was crazy." Suddenly, her stomach growls in hunger. "Ah, oh no..." Where is Akira? I need to feed NOW, before something bad happens. The excitement of finding Yumi and Yuri was distracting me from it, but now.. oh god, I'm so hungry it HURTS... I simply can't wait until morning She budges uncomfortably as she feels around for Akira's hand.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Leah feels Knox's fingers wrap around her wrist, but decides to ignore it for the time being. "My name is Akira Takeda. It's nice to meet you, Yumi-san; thank you for letting us stay here for the night."

She could feel Knox's desperation growing by the minute; how much longer could Knox go without being fed? "Knox, could you help me find the restroom? I don't know my way around here at all, and I... um, I lost my contacts. I wouldn't want to break anything."

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

One can see the air Knox exhales, like in the depths of winter, as she looks wildly at Akira, her mouth agape. Upon her cover of a request, she nods, trying to maintain some control until Yuri was out of sight. What on earth caused this frenzy now? But then she hadn't gone this long without feeding oin a long time, she didn't know what might happen. Getting up, she quickly drags Akira off, excusing herself raggedly "I barely recognise this place, but I'm sure we'll find it... together."

Knox barely gets halfway down her first secluded hallway when she pushes Akira up against the wall. "Come on, let's do it, right here, right now, you know you want to." Her bindings come loose as she grips Akira, her bare skin rubbing against her as you receive a sudden need to just do whatever she says. You realise her power of suggestion would have already broken a lesser mind and rally yourself against it, quite sure you can withstand it if you're aware of it. "It feels really good in your position, I'm told - a little blood, a little pain, then we're en route for all sorts of sinful pleasure." She smiles widely, demonically, even as she snuggles close to the 'blind' girl, not quite herself as she bares her fangs, yet makes no effort to actually bite yet. Her eyes are blurred and only seem to gain focus when they sway to a major blood vessel. "I like your skin, it's the opposite of mine. It gives me a nice texture to just grab on to." At the last statement, she gives Akira a squeeze in a few odd places; one wonders if the innuendo of her every action even occurs to her as she pulls Akira to optimally position her fangs

Her arms wrapped tightly at Akira's waist, her leg between her's, and her her teeth making long, drawn out strokes but never bites of the other girl's neck-flesh, one could easily mistake them for steamy lovers. "Come on... let me put it in you." You wonder if the slightest remnant of her senses is what makes her so keen to obtain permission; for all her teasing, on some level she respects your wishes enough to at least care about twisting them. Sure enough being aware of her hypnotic touch does counteract it some, but you still feel her lust pouring into you, though that could perhaps be a natural process. "You're so soft here, in your precious area, I wouldn't ever bite and ruin it... unless you told me to."
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-08-22 at 06:14 PM.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Leah shook her head.

"I can't, Knox. Not here. We need to be safe about this." She coughed and hid her face behind the collar of her shirt. "What about the others? They might catch us."

12. - Top - End - #222
    Dwarf in the Playground

Before Knox and Akira-Leah leave:

"Nice meeting you too, Takeda-chan. It's no problem"

"Sorry for the short notice, Oneesama."

"Don't worry Yuri-chan. Your friends will always be welcome in our home"

Yumi's expression flickers for a moment as Knox and Akira leave, but she continues to entertain their guests.

In the hallway:

The girls hear a sliding door close. Who was it... ? Wait, there wasn't a sliding door in the other side of the hallway, was there?
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-08-23 at 06:16 PM.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

A devilish smile hardly becoming fo the once-seemingly introverted girl plays on Knox's face; the thin veil of her humanity is easily tossed aside in the throes of her hunger. She is a monster after all, contained only by her love for Yuri. "Safe? Come on, such toys would just get in the way. A plastic bag of fluid, what could be more passionless? No, such things must be administered more... directly." Knox licks Leah's neck, causing a supernatural shiver through her nerves. "You said you wanted it, you wanted me to take you above anyone else and that's what I'm doing. Are you scared to take the plunge. Don't worry... nothing will happen. I know when to stop before conception..."

The sudden sound of an interloper causes Knox to shiver; her teeth's slip a little as she makes to turn around and she slips into Leah's neck, piercing it in one of the lesser blood vessels. She suddenly stops trying to pulls away; for a moment she suckles at Leah's blood. It hurts for only a moment, but the rest is pure, sight-blurring bliss. It only lasts a moment though; in the moment of noisily slurping away in a manner one might mistake for a hicky at sight and a pig eating at sound. After but a few seocnds though, she gets enough of a fill to come to her senses a little; struggling, she gains enough caution of the noise to stop altogether. All told she probably drank no more blood than Leah lost on banging her nose. If her victim feels her neck, she finds the skin as it was, the wounds instantly closed up and only a slight reddening of the skin and pleasurable tingle when touched left to indicate she was ever bitten.

Knox blushes, dusting herself off as she turns from leah, looking around for the source of the noise. She whispers to Leah, her slightly more withdrawn personality making a return. "S-sorry. I got caried away. That wasn't a contagious bite though; just an extraction. You won't become like me unless I willed it when I bit, and few vampires would. That would be like proposing during a one-night stand with a complete stranger." While a little flustered, she seems fairly indifferent to Akira and whatever sinful pleasure she was given in that one moment as Knox's food. "But just think, that one little second was enough to replenish all my hunger," she says with a smile. "Come on, let's go back inside."

---
    If nothing else happens in hallway
    ---

After a few minutes, Knox returns, smiling and looking quite contented - her brow hardly furrowed in the way one usually sees of her. Before taking her seat next to Yuri, one might hear her whisper to Leah, "Then i guess I'd say you were the best I ever had."

She sits down snuggly next to Yuri, like nothing happened as she sips her tea and snuggles up to her like a cat, like the good old days, oblivious to Leah now that she was with her beloved again. She at least felt full.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-08-23 at 03:54 PM.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Dwarf in the Playground

Something happens on the way back...

--------------------------------------------------------------

As Knox and Akira walk through a sliding door, Akira in point, the door slides back, letting Akira pass and keeping Knox in. Instinctively, Knox would slide back open only to find the door leads to an identical, square space. with a sliding door in every direction. If you slide any door, you'll find an identical room, ad infinitum.

A couple minutes later, a door slides and Yumi walks in. Her hair toussled, her eyes fierce and serious. She's wearing the same clothes as before, but she's holding a sheathed katana.

"It's no use running away... you've been mazed. Until the spell is broken you won't be able to escape. Knox of the clan McDonald... you are a very unique girl.. or should I say... bloodsucker?" (That's the literal translation of the kanji for vampire)

Yumi points the sword towards Knox, still sheathed. "Tell me, what are your intentions towards my sister?". Yumi stands still until she gets an answer, an honest answer.
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-08-23 at 07:31 PM.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya held her duffle bag tightly to her side as she carefully maneuvered towards the front entrance of the Nakatomi house hold, careful of the ward's surrounding the old home; she'd visited the house enough times in the past to know not to get caught by them. The elder yokai checked her phone once more, before knocking on the door and awaiting Suki to open it.

She could already sense the others inside; she hoped she hadn't kept the others waiting too long, and that Akira and Knox hadn't done anything foolish in her absence. Tsukuyomi only knew what would happen if Yumi got the wrong idea about them.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox flicks through a good few doorways in frustration, though she doesn't panic. Bent physics... I didn't think this planet had that sort of tehcnology yet. Let's see, what was the trick to this? I don't have the right gizmos to cancel the effect, but canceling the loop is a simply matter of turning the vectors against on another. Infinite is a precise balancing act after all. Then again, such destabilising would bring a serious risk of killing me from saturating with energy beyond the limits of any organism to live through. And if I could remove myself form the equation, I wouldn't be in this stupid situation in the first place. I'm pretty sure I read the solution to this brain tickler somewhere, but nothing's coming to me...

"What's a thing like this doing around here anyway? Well, if space is infinite, perhaps time lapse is too - it's quite possible that no one will ever come or that every moment here is a year back on earth. Perhaps puzzling out why this is here would provide extra clues but desperate times... Why DO japanese doors slide, anyway?" Suddenly, she just punches through one of the doors, ripping through the sliding fabric, likely to no effect.

After some struggling, by the time Yumi comes in, she finds Knox on the floor, sitting and pouting in concentration and embarrassment that the place may well have beaten her. She notices the change quickly, but it takes her until Yumi starts talking for her to actually concentrate on the other girl enough to recognise her (rather than analysing around her as a particularly involving logic puzzle).

As she sees the katana, she recognises it's function, her eyes widening as she backs up into a corner, blubbering a little. "Y-yumi? Y-you wouldn't, not you... I've been attacked by a lot of people, but not you..." She doesn't even seem to hear the particulars of what was said as she mutters her pleas of nonviolence. After a second, it all sets in. She remembers MacDonald? And she just called her.. 'bloodsucker', a word with so much hate poured in it. that hate alone made her feel as if already stabbed. "Y-y-yumi hates me now...? W-waah!" She cries in genuine sorrow as she buries her head between her knees, bawling like a newborn.

The last demand seems to give Knox pause for thought though. hesitantly, she peers out over her legs at Yumi, her eyes quite red from tears already as they painfully dart to meet Yumi's gaze. Slowly, she staggers to her feet, a little closer to Yumi, but not so much to be within her explicit range. "My intention," she repeats. Her eyes don't flicker at all, neither in recollection nor imagination. "You were there when i left, when I said I would come back one day and marry Yuri, you were the only one who i think heard me in fact. Perhaps that's why you're confused. It was a little romantic, a little ambitious." She edges ever closer, not taking any offensive or defensive stance, seeming to ignore the sword entirely as she speaks ever so matter-of-factly. "Now, however. Now I would settle for her to look at me. Just to look might be enough. For her to look at me the way I look at her, though..." Her eyes drift back to the sword. "Would be even better."

Suddenly, she reaches for her top, unbinding it a little, but not in her usual, flustered, seductive way; but to give a clear target. Her 'birthmark' can be plainly seen for a moment as she flicks through her garments. "If you came to kill me, best do it quick before I do something that embarasses both of us, like try to talk you out of it. if what you feel for me is hatred, then what i travelled so long for is already out of my grasp, a peaceful life among those I loved - and I have nowhere else to go. This maze is entirely peripheral to that." Despite her calm voice, tears start streaking down her otherwise unmoving face. "Will Yuri even care if I'm gone forever?." She finaly breaks down, sniffing and crying, but not shifting from her death-accepting stance.

"Oh, Yumi, of all the people, why you..." She sniff, trying to calm down. "You treated me like you're daughter, I think, and yet... Just know, just as I love Yuri, you will always be my nakama. Oh, and tell madam-president the girl who hired us was the ghost the whole time." She smiles, but her arms remain in that docile, by the side positiom tha calls out to be hugged. "I figured it out while I was in here. I had hoped to see the look on her face when i told her."
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-08-23 at 07:38 PM.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yumi keeps her eyes trained on Knox for a few seconds, then she lets go of the katana, letting it bend back in a twirl and with a gesture, the weapon fades into the ether.

"Knox... I've seen into your soul. I do not remember you... if I know your name and all the memories you remember is because they've been passed on to me by another, a traveler." Yumi takes a few steps towards Knox, the fire in her eyes returning to the calm blue from before.

"Even if your body is that of a yokai, and your mind wanders, your soul is pure. I will not harm an innocent. As long as you remain in this state of grace, you are welcome in our home" Yumi wraps her arms around Knox lovingly. Patting her head, Yumi does her earnest to soothe the child inside Knox. As long as it takes.

"I cannot speak for my sister's heart, but I know she needs you. There is a coming trial she must go through and you will be a key element in helping see her through. The traveler told me you are without a home of your own. Please, accept our generosity once more and stay with us."
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-08-23 at 08:04 PM.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ettin in the Playground

Traveller? Trials? Such words are lost on Knox in that instance, that moment where the death she accepted clearly wasn't coming. That alone overwhelms her as she melts in Yumi's arms exhausted. Her fangs are safely tucked away, her hunger sated by her earlier meal, as she snuggles into Yumi's chest, stil streaming tears and weeping, though of an odd joy. "Y-yumi doesn't hate me, I'm so glad..." She enjoys the embrace for quite some time, several minutes before she calms down. "Momma..." she calls Yumi when finally soothed.

Remembering mention of trials, Knox backs up to try and seem more competent as she gives he most determined look. "I'll do whatever I can to help Yuri, Yumi-momma." She doesn't even blush when she realises how little clothes she's properly wearing. Yumi kind of taught her how to wear clothes, she could bear to see her body a little and she found no exhibitionist thrill in it in her case; Yumi was too calming an element in her mind. While Yuri set a fire in her heart, Yumi was like the base upon which they rested and were supported by. At least that's how it was in the old days - Knox had not gotten the hang of evaluating the present. The thought of this new, violent Yumi sent terrified shivers through her, but looking into the eyes of the calmed Yumi, she puts such concerns from her mind as best she can.

To the suggestion of staying with her once more, Knox gets halfway through mumbling a refusal before resorting to "Please, I would be honoured to stay as long as you would have me." She bows deeply, cartoonishly in a crude mimic of japanese sensibilities. "I was probably going to have to trick a motel into giving me a room otherwise, or finding a cave. I haven't any money. Pus maybe this way I can maybe find someway to repay my debt to yoir family for taking me in before!"

"So who's this traveller? How much do you remember about me? What trials? How do we get out of here?" Knox starts asking excitedly before calming herself and homing in on a more pertinent question. "Yumi-momma... I don't think Yurr likes me the way I like her. Does she already love someone? Or is there something wrong with me? I did my best to make myself beautiful, to keep pure this skin she complimented, yet it's almost like it doesn't matter at all... "
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-08-23 at 08:39 PM.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TraceHyde View Post
    Traveller? Trials? Such words are lost on Knox in that instance, that moment where the death she accepted clearly wasn't coming. That alone overwhelms her as she melts in Yumi's arms exhausted. Her fangs are safely tucked away, her hunger sated by her earlier meal, as she snuggles into Yumi's chest, stil streaming tears and weeping, though of an odd joy. "Y-yumi doesn't hate me, I'm so glad..." She enjoys the embrace for quite some time, several minutes before she calms down. "Momma..." she calls Yumi when finally soothed.
    Deeply moved Yumi cries too, cradling Knox in her arms close to her.

Remembering mention of trials, Knox backs up to try and seem more competent as she gives he most determined look. "I'll do whatever I can to help Yuri, Yumi-momma." She doesn't even blush when she realises how little clothes she's properly wearing. Yumi kind of taught her how to wear clothes, she could bear to see her body a little and she found no exhibitionist thrill in it in her case; Yumi was too calming an element in her mind. While Yuri set a fire in her heart, Yumi was like the base upon which they rested and were supported by. At least that's how it was in the old days - Knox had not gotten the hang of evaluating the present. The thought of this new, violent Yumi sent terrified shivers through her, but looking into the eyes of the calmed Yumi, she puts such concerns from her mind as best she can.
    "Very good, Knox-chan. I'm counting on you." Yumi takes a handkerchief to wipe her tears and hands it to Knox.

To the suggestion of staying with her once more, Knox gets halfway through mumbling a refusal before resorting to "Please, I would be honoured to stay as long as you would have me." She bows deeply, cartoonishly in a crude mimic of japanese sensibilities. "I was probably going to have to trick a motel into giving me a room otherwise, or finding a cave. I haven't any money. Pus maybe this way I can maybe find someway to repay my debt to yoir family for taking me in before!"
    "You don't have to worry about that now, Knox-chan. You're staying with us now. But please be very careful around Yuri. She doesn't know you're a yokai, and it's best she doesn't find out, okay?"

"So who's this traveller? How much do you remember about me? What trials? How do we get out of here?" Knox starts asking excitedly before calming herself and homing in on a more pertinent question.
    "The traveler doesn't want us to know who she was, but she was very persuasive. Yuri is in danger Knox, from dangers even I cannot protect her on my own." From nowhere, Yumi takes a scarf... a scarf just like Knox's... exactly like! Just... drenched in dried blood. It takes Knox less than a second to tell who the blood belongs to... Yuri. Before it can have any other effects on Knox Yumi returns the scarf to the ether. "That scarf came from the future. A future I mean to avert... with your help."

"But I do have something I want you to keep. The traveler said our memories were wiped... They may as well have been. But... whoever did this forgot something. This photo. I always wondered who was the girl in the photo, now I know."

Yumi gives Knox a faded photo of two little girls, in dresses and bows, sitting among the flower beds in the garden. They look so happy and innocent together. Knox and Yuri among the lilies.

"Yumi-momma... I don't think Yurr likes me the way I like her. Does she already love someone? Or is there something wrong with me? I did my best to make myself beautiful, to keep pure this skin she complimented, yet it's almost like it doesn't matter at all... "
    "Don't worry Knox-chan... I think my little sister hasn't quite figured love yet. She's never been serious with anyone I know of, boys or girls. Don't lose heart." She smiles and gives Knox a wink, before taking her hand and saying "Are you ready to return to the sleepover?"

20. - Top - End - #230
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Leah completely ignored her surroundings, as she usually did when she felt particularly antisocial.

She expected discomfort, maybe even a little bit of pain... but not pleasure. Was drinking blood the same as having sex to a vampire? Better yet, had she just lost her virginity to a woman?

Well, this was unexpected. She smiled a little and continued to sip. Damn that felt good. I might be able to get used to this. Now just to deal with Yuri... are they attached? I don't want to attract any drama. Maybe I should ask her.

"Yuri-san?" A blunt approach was probably better than not when it came to Yuri. "How long have you known Knox-san? What are your feelings for her?"
    Last edited by Nagato434; 2012-08-24 at 05:11 AM.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox takes the handkerchief, wiping her own tears away thankfully. She is knocked from her joyous stupor at the sight of her own, bloody scarf, looking at it with nothing less than sheer terror. She didn't need to be told that was Yuri's blood, she could smell it a mile away. So much blood... did I do something? If it's from the future... 4-dimensional thinking, can I avert such a thing? Why would she - oh no, no... Not Yuri, she should never have such a thing happen to her. If it's on my scarf... does that mean I'm responsible? Or I was there but couldn't save her from...? If I had drank her blood for some reason, I would drink every last drop that left her body, not let it drip like this, so whatever did this might well have...k-killed her.

As the scarf vanishes, Knox's eyes just turn to Yumi. She nods absently as the other girl talks but is clearly too afraid, too pondeirng to really take even her duty in. However, at her reassurances of love and production of the photograph, Knox stares into the image, her heart put at ease at that moment. The picture itself says more that Yumi does to give her that peace of mind, as it reminds her, tells her it wasn't all just some fever dream, that in more innocent times she was with Yuri in this place. Knox hesitates to take the photograph, as comforting as it is, but eventually can't help herself as she takes it lightly, graciously, holding it tight and peering into he frame. She didn't cast a reflection, she was surprised, but ever so thankful to have been caught in in a photograph - she'd never tried it before, she realised, to have the memory of her immortalised in such a way. Hearing Yumi had forgotten her after all was actually fairly comforting in a way. "You know, when you threatened me I thought... I thought you had remembered everything and yet decided you hated me anyway, Yumi-momma. I was so scared and so sad, I thought I'd lost everything just there... That all the love I had for Yuri and Yumi-momma was..."

Stifling herself with the handkerchief before she can descend into outright tears again, she merely sniffs and continues, trying to stand her full height as she clasps Yumi-s hand in both her own. "I'll stick it out until Yuri sees how much I love her, as long as it takes. And I'll be by her side for whatever she has to face. I would die to keep her safe," a feat she had already proven tonight when she offered to let Yumi kill her rather than oppose her. "I don't know much of Youkai or anything. I was always told I was just a biological accident. But it has been an odd sort of day. You'll have to tell me about them sometime, so I know what to do to protect Yuri. And in exchange," Knox holds up the photograph cheekily. "I'll try and jog so much of your memory you don't forget me again, okay?"

After a half-hearted attempt to button and rebind her shirt and make herself look presentable, she sighs. "I think I would like to leave now, yes. I'd rather not be from Yuri's side a moment longer. Can I show her this photo? Although it's not much of a sleepover - we'll all be cutting out early to hunt a ghost. Yuri thinks it will be fun and I'm powerless to oppose her. Ah, the burden of a lovestruck maiden..." She gets n one more serious jab before they go though; "If... the scarf is my fault. Feel free to gut me, for if I don't love Yuri enough to protect her, I'm no longer me and no longer worthy of living." She switches from holding her hand to hugging Yumi close again. "Oh, Yumi-momma... I promise to do my best, momma."

22. - Top - End - #232
    Dwarf in the Playground

Akira Takeda /Leah:

Don't forget: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...&postcount=210

After Yumi took off, Yuri had taken her role seeing to the guests. She was holding the kettle pouring another cup of tea for Keita when Akira asks her.

"Yuri-san?"

"Yes, Akira-chan? Do you want more tea too?" Yuri smiles.

"How long have you known Knox-san?"

"Um well... I think we met when we were little, but I don't remember it. Yumi-oneesama does remember, though. And today we just met again after years apart, isn't it an awesome coincidence? Hehee"

"What are your feelings for her?"

"...feelings?"

Yuri blushes, her pupils enlarging, her hands becoming limp... the porcelain teapot, filled with scalding hot water on plummeting to the wooden floor... As if in a trance, Yuri kneels. The girl's arms are blur as she picks up the teapot a little over a foot above the ground, keeping the burning liquid safely contained.

"Um... Er... I think I should go help in the kitchen... or something. I won't be long." Still blushing, Yuri leaves the room in a hurry.

Amaya Kobayashi:

"Konbanwa, Amaya-sama." The old woman bows and lets Amaya in, leading her into the house. "Is master Isamu well? Miss Yuri seems to have made a lot of new friends now." In her usual criptic way, the old woman lets know Amaya of just what's going on, subtly. "Miss Yumi is occupied at the moment, but miss Yuri and her friends are gathered in the day room."

"Oh, Kobayashi-san! You came!" A flustered Yuri looks at Amaya, still in uneasy footing.

Knox:

Yumi takes Knox's hands, smiling warmly. "It's alright Knox-chan. I believe in you." Taking a pause to think, she says. "About your yokai nature... I'll make some research, ask around... and we'll figure something out."

Yumi's long blue hair leans in the side of her face as she looks at the photograph, running her fingers along the back of Knox's hair. She tells the girl she can certainly show the photo to Yuri, as it is a perfectly good explanation why you were away. At the mention of the ghost hunt, Yumi asks for more details, which Knox provides in full. Yumi just nods, giving her tacit approval.

When Knox hugs her Yumi says. "I trust you will take good care of Yuri, Knox dear." She gives her forehead a quick kiss and lets go, taking her hand as she slides the door open, now to the house proper. "You go on ahead. I'll go see everything's ready for the sleepover."
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-08-24 at 08:42 PM.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ettin in the Playground

Once back with the group, Knox immediately rushes back to Yuri's side, squealing with joy as she snuggles next to her. "Oh, Yuri! Look what I got from Yumi-momma!" She holds up teh photograph proudly as she hugs her much like a cat, rubbing her face into the other girl's shoulder as if not having seen her in years. "Since I don't have anywhere to live, yumi-momma said I could stay here for the time being. Isn't it great?" Don't worry, Yumi-momma. I'll take good care of her, forever...

24. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Konbawa Suki-san," she greeted with a smile as she returned the gesture. "Isamu-kun is well; That she has, the newcomers appear to be promising, if lacking discipline," commented Amaya before being informed as what she had missed.

She shook her head slightly and sighed slightly in frustration; truly Knox was the least subtle infiltrator she had ever had the fortune to meet. Amaya hoped Knox didn't shoot herself further in the foot with her mouth; it would be a shame for her to be lost so soon.

She smiled once more at Yuri's approach, "Greetings and salutations Yuri-san; pardon our tardiness. It took far longer than expected to settle our affairs; we hope we have not kept thee waiting," she aays apologetically before taking notice of Yuri's state. "Are you alright Yuri-san? Thyne visage speaks of great unease, has something worrying occurred in my absence?" inquired Amaya, as she followed her flustered leader.

Upon reuniting with the group, she was surprised by Knox suddenly huggling Yuri. Though the sight of the still living Knox comforted her, her suffix shocked her. Amaya turned to Yumi with a raised brow once Knox had finished her speech, "Greetings Yumi-san..erhm, Yumi-momma?" trying to sound as respectful as she could, while conveying her surprise.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ettin in the Playground

"Uh huh, Yumi-momma!" Knox remarks like a pleased toddler as she hugs Yuri a little tighter. "She acted like a mother - mature and nice, back then and now. So, Yumi-momma." She giggles in an unprecedented way at Amiya. "Why else would I be gone so long if not making arrangements?" she says with a wink, telling Amiya she'll fill her in later. "Oh hey, Aki-chan," she addresses Leah. "Looks like you found your way back from the bathroom okay. Sorry for that back there - I ended up being a burden then running off."

26. - Top - End - #236
    Dwarf in the Playground

GM: It seems we've run to a temporal mishap here XD I'll do my best to fix the timeline...

Quote Originally Posted by Regalus View Post

Amaya smiled once more at Yuri's approach, "Greetings and salutations Yuri-san; pardon our tardiness. It took far longer than expected to settle our affairs; we hope we have not kept thee waiting," she says apologetically before taking notice of Yuri's state. "Are you alright Yuri-san? Thyne visage speaks of great unease, has something worrying occurred in my absence?" inquired Amaya, as she followed her flustered leader.
    Amaya can feel the inkiling of what is going through Yuri's head. She really likes Knox, but Akira had implied that she more than just liked her. And well, she wasn't so sure... maybe she really liked liked her? And what did that mean? She decides to set those questions aside for the time being. "Oh, it's nothing Kobayashi-san. Welcome, please come on in, we're just relaxing in the living room... We have tea, and sweets.."

Once back with the group, Knox immediately rushes back to Yuri's side, squealing with joy as she snuggles next to her. "Oh, Yuri! Look what I got from Yumi-momma!" She holds up teh photograph proudly as she hugs her much like a cat, rubbing her face into the other girl's shoulder as if not having seen her in years. "Since I don't have anywhere to live, yumi-momma said I could stay here for the time being. Isn't it great?" Don't worry, Yumi-momma. I'll take good care of her, forever...
    Yuri can settle down in the room Knox snuggles to her, taking her by surprise. She blushes beet red so when Knox shows her the photograph she focuses her eyes solely on it. "Wow... that's me... and that... that's you... Knox" Yuri stares intensely at the photograph, blushing further. Yuri can't help smile a little at Knox's attentions. She wished she remembered her, if only to know why Knox was so nice to her. And there was this feeling that it wasn't just nice... that it felt good. And that kept her blushing.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalus View Post
    Amaya was surprised by Knox suddenly huggling Yuri. Though the sight of the still living Knox comforted her, her suffix shocked her. Amaya turned to Yumi with a raised brow once Knox had finished her speech, "Greetings Yumi-san..erhm, Yumi-momma?" trying to sound as respectful as she could, while conveying her surprise.

"Uh huh, Yumi-momma!" Knox remarks like a pleased toddler as she hugs Yuri a little tighter. "She acted like a mother - mature and nice, back then and now. So, Yumi-momma." She giggles in an unprecedented way at Amaya. "Why else would I be gone so long if not making arrangements?" she says with a wink, telling Amiya she'll fill her in later. "Oh hey, Aki-chan," she addresses Leah. "Looks like you found your way back from the bathroom okay. Sorry for that back there - I ended up being a burden then running off."

While this goes on, Yuri is deep in thought. Oooh! So that's why Knox call Yumi-oneesama Yumi-momma. I guess she's like a mom to me too. I should do something more... club leader-y stuff. Hmm just a while longer...

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

Sighing contentedly, Knox lets herself go limp, setting herself down onto Yuri's lap like it was a pillow, facing up at her with her eyes closed, her long red hair cascading across Yuri's legs. "Ah, Yuri and Yumi-momma. I was worried I wouldn't find you again for so long. My faith seems rewarded, now. I'm so glad." Just as all supernatural-aware parties start to wonder if vampires are even capable of sleep, one can hear the change in her breath as Knox descends into a well earned nap. What a day. She didn't want to think about the bloody scarf right now - just once, just this once she wanted to enjoy the moment alone with her beloved. As her arm slouches down unconsciously, Knox shivers lightly, suddenly tossing, puting her head towards Yuri and likely burying her face in her midriff as she snores lightly. One can hear her dreams echo through her stupor as she mumbles "Oh, Yuri, your skin is so soft, mmm...." One wonders what odd dreams she experiences as she vaguely giggles and moans in odd ways every now and then, apparently restless even now. After a minute or two, she plants a single kiss on whatever her face is making contact with, likely Yuri.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Dwarf in the Playground

Keita is peacefully drinking his tea when his vision clouds... and he finds himself somewhere else... everything seems so luminous and clear. In the distance, he sees two animals resting side by side. A sheep and a lion. Something about this image seems familiar and soothing. Suddenly the lion growls and starts chasing him!

Startled, Keita wakes from his daydream and leans forward, as if he still were running away from the lion. This lands him just between Knox and Yuri! Knox is sitting up from lying in Yuri's lap her lips already forming a kiss. What will Keita do now?

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

keita was surprised by the sudden closeness to Knox's lips that he tried to scramble away from her, but in doing so, he fell forwards; Right into Knox's lips with his own pair. It wasn't a kiss persay, but still, It was another pair of lips.

The shock from it all was too much and Keita passed out, his teacup luckily hit against the couch and rolled along the floor with Keita himself slumped forwards against knox.
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2012-08-30 at 02:33 PM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

As she feels Keita's lips on her own, Knox moans as she partially stirs, wrapping her arms lazily around him as she kisses back. "Mmm, Yuri, you're so naughty." Planting another kiss or two before he passes out, slouching on her, Knox gasps as she is triggered awake - well, if by awake you mean still half-dreaming. Following her instincts and not really discerning her surroundings, her vampiric strength surges as she flips him on to his back, setting on the poor boy's stomach and kissing him a little more - "Oh, Yuri, yessss...." As she gets a good taste of him, her vampiric senses tell her enough. Her eyes springing suddenly wide open as she reflexively gives him another lick to be sure, she sits up a little, looking around the room as it swims into vision. There's a long awkward moment as she rests her eyes on Yuri, all the way her eyes wide as saucers and unblinking. Finding her tongue still lazily handing our and her whole body perched midair over Keita, her perfectly white skin flushes redder than ever as she closes her mouth in a gulp. "B-but if Yuri is over there, then who k-k-kissed...."

Knox turns down to Keita, her face looking like that of a madwoman as she grabs at it initially in shock. "Y-you, Keita..." Her expression gradually changing, her normally meagre eyebrows flaring in fury, she clenches her fist around his shirt. "YOU!" Dragging him up, she begins shaking him violently, trying to make him awake so he can face her wrath. "You stole the kiss from my very lips, these lips not meant for any old girl and certainly not a boy! How - HOW dare you! Stop pretending to sleep you jerk, and face the consequences! You... you pervert!" She looks close to crying from sheer embarrassment. "You stole my second kiss, you heartless pervert! AH! She shakes him a little faster as she makes a fist with her other hand, where it hovers uselessly, Yuri seeming to not even know what to do with such a thing as a punch. Releting the thought, she switches to slapping him repeatedly - too quickly and closely to bear enough force to really hurt but at least enough to wake up most non-comatose unconscious people. "P-pervert, stealing Yuri's kiss!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Rule number one of comedy harems: violence is okay and funny if it's girls against guys. I know this ain't a harem, but it seems to apply to all anime.