New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: High School RPG: A Maid RPG Variant.

Amaya was utterly dumbstruck by what she was watching; her Keita was being...defiled by Knox. If it weren't for the shock, she would've jumped her right there and banished to the furthest corner of the spirit world. Worse still the vile heathen had the audacity to strike Keita and call him a pervert and strike his innocent flesh. The outrage made her blood boil, and stirred her youki; it was through discipline alone that she did not make her displeasure known, reminding herself that such acts were no longer acceptable in this modern world. She could not risk using her power this near Keita and Yuri.

She began taking slow steady steps towards Knox, her steely gaze locked on Knox; desperately holding back as much of her Osore as she could. The room seeming to still for a moment as she raised her hand high into the air before Knox; and then began slapping her face repeatedly in the same fashion she had been slapping Keita.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox had already stopped by the time Amaya starts to act, her wrist aching after not even a dozen slaps spread on both cheeks. As she feels Amaya's presence surge again, she turns lightly to her, still shaking Keita albiet not so vigorously, and takes a defensive sort of tone. "Oh, come off it, Amaya. I KNOW I felt someone else start the kiss to wake me up. I mean, how would you like it if Keita suddenly kissed YOU? He made me look so stupid in front of -"

After the first slap, Knox blinks, looking up at Amaya. "...I needed that. Sorry." After the second, both of her cheeks are sore and red. "...Yeah, okay, I guess that's the 'interest' payment. We even now?" After the third, and the fourth, and however many, she gets out a broken message as she swings back and forth, not at all versed in rolling with the punches and lacking the depth perception necessary to dodge much of anything, just ragdolling with each blow. "Ow, okay, I - OW - get the - OW! - point! I'm sorr- OW! Come on, you're hitting way harder than I ever did - OW OW OW!" True enough, only newborn infantas are capable of the olympic feat of hitting more softly than the vampire maiden. "Stop stop, you're ruining my skin - OW!" At that realisation, she takes drastic measures. Feeling around the floor, she grabs her scarf, trips the older youkai, and while she's down, grabs a water-filled flower pot and dumps it on her, in the hopes of cooling her off (and it seeming the only non-boiling-tea liquid in reach), not really thinking through how much plant mater or soil might also be dumped on the enraged Amaya's head until after it's halfway through being poured. Covering her eyes a little form the result, she shakily asks "T-truce?"
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-09-01 at 07:22 PM.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri's kiss... my kiss? Yuri flushes, her mind fixating on that last bit. She puts her hands to her cheeks, feeling their warmth. For a moment, her mind spaces out, thinking on how it would feel to kiss Knox.

The ruckus eventually knocks Yuri off from her cloud, standing up and standing between Knox and Amaya.

"Girls! What's going on here? Why is Knox-chan's face all red? Oh... and Kei-kun... what happened to him?"
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC
    Anybody interested in playing Slayers d20?OOC

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox sputters as she tries to explain. "Keita... kissed... I was like 80% sure he was faking passing out. Then Amaya... Owwww...." She veers off as she feels her cheeks, now a fair bit more red and swollen from Amaya's force on her sensitive skin. "Ow, ow... I wanted to keep my skin all pristine for you.... ow, I hope that doesn't leave a mark." One can see her skin flake a little on one of her cheeks - it was a little burned by sunlight earlier when she first entered the club room all those hours ago, making the skin sort of brittle. She struggles to her feet, her eyes watering a little from the throbbing pain, not quite meeting Yuri's gaze as she remembers how much Yuri saw of Knox's display. "I am... sorry," she says truthfully. Knox prods Keita with her foot, hard. "Hey, come on, get up so you can explain yourself and I can apologise." She keeps poking at his ribcage with her toe, occassionally kicking a little bit. "Is there an on-switch for him?" Pervert boy, stealing a kiss from my lips. E-even if I went a little all out in turn.... he started it.

Becoming suddenly aware again of Amaya, Knox positions Yuri between herself and the Youkai. "Please don't hit me again. I'm a pretty weak fighter."

5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya surprised herself; she had half a mind to defenestrate Knox right then and there; yet stayed her hand, though was unable to withhold the sudden Shriek that erupted from her lips upon being doused. The girl glared daggers at Knox, "We were merely halting a great injustice perpatuated by Knox. Keita tripped and fell unto Knox who; Ofcourse, we aren't surprised by thyne ignorance given that thou were awake. In her indiscretion, she then tossed him unto the floor and began to do most unbecoming things to Keita in his sleep; only to then assault him for her own indiscretion," she said with a steely indignat edge to her voice. "So long as thou ceases to bring harm to our Kohai, we shall not harm thee. He is our ward and it is our duty to see to his well being, you would do well to remember this," she quickly added as Knox fled, before knneling to check on Keita.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-09-01 at 08:03 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ettin in the Playground

"W-was i that rough?" Knox asks, looking at her own hands, before pointing it towards Keita. "H-he started it. I was woken up to the feeling of being tumbled around and the feeling of hot lips on my own. So he definitely started it." Of course, by hot, she means anything above her own body temperature - i.e. anything alive. "I... I was kind of in the middle of a dream and the whole thing got me a bit too excited, physically... but I only kissed him, like, tops 3 times. A-and he's a boy, he should be able to take a few slaps, right? Males on this planet are supposed to be physically dominant according to my data..."

She cowers behind Yuri a little more, clearly a fair bit afraid Amaya will flip out again. "I'm sorry that it seemed that I started it. I wouldn't want to kiss him on purpose, ever, so... so I wasn't trying to steal him away from you or anything. Please, don't be so angry, Amaya, you're scaring me..." Having made a fool of her own sexuality and sated her bloodlust, she does seem fairly demure now. "It's not my fault he pounced me and not you."

7. - Top - End - #247
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"If thou wishes to make amend then cease passing the blame unto others for thyne own actions, and dost thou even know what gushes forth from thyne lips?!" she said in shock, she had never met some one so eager to blow their own cover or anger a yokai before. Then she recalled who she was dealing with.

Amaya sighed venting her anger with her breath before it got the chance to fester into something far worse, "We do apologize for coming to blows, but in thyne crazed state we knew not if our words would reach thee, or if you'd only be further madden by them further." she said, suddenly returning to her usual pleasant demeanor and her smile returning to its rightful place.

"We assure thee, Keita is a model gentlemen; we have never known him to act in such an unsightly fashion. He would do no such thing by his own free will; this only came to pass by unfortunate happenstance," she confidently explained as she gently examined her ward, "Worry not Knox, thou art a comrade; thou have no need to fear of us, and we do not fear thee. Even if we may fear for thee,"
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-09-01 at 08:39 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ettin in the Playground

Rubbing her sore cheeks and looking frustrated as Amaya explains she was afraid words wouldn't be sufficient, Knox comments "Words wouldn't be necessary. You're bowel-emptyingly scary, Amaya. The first slap was more than sufficient." Knox didn't understand how she might have blown her cover, though nothing she said couldn't be taken as simple sarcasm by the obliviously innocent mind of Yuri

As she seems to want to make amends, Knox cautiously steps out from behind Yuri, to extend a hand for a shake in truce. "Well if it's just happenstance... I guess I would say the same of my kissing back. I only have eyes for one person after all." Whether or not Amaya accepts teh handshake, Knox suddenly throws herself at Yuri, mewling comically. "I'm sorry, my lips have been sullied by some boy... I'll have to clean them thoroughly before kissing again."

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"We are?" questioned Amaya, jerking her head slightly to the side adorably, before assuring herself of Keita's well being and moving him to the sofa.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #250
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Leah sighed and returned to her tea, keeping her eyes lowered so as not to provoke anyone's anger.

Interesting. Amaya was angered-enough to assault Knox over Keita? Over a kiss? Knox reacted the same way she would have, though she supposed her blindness kind of added to that; what was so wrong about a weak vampire smacking someone who kissed her while she was unconscious? Was Amaya... jealous?

"This is weird," she muttered to herself.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Keita began to stir on the floor, his eyes opened slowly and he shielded them from the sudden glare of the light in the room.

He then realized that his cheeks was sore as hell.

''Ouch.... What happened? Why are my cheeks so sore??? It feels like I've been his by i train... on both cheeks...'' he muttered in his usual low voice, slowly rubbing his sore cheeks.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

12. - Top - End - #252
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"It seems that thou fell, and Knox and thee suffered some misfortune because of it. However all is well now," explained Amaya with a smile. "We however are in need of a change of clothes and a warm bath after what has occured," she explained, brushing a wet lock from her face as she picked up her bag. "If you'll excuse us?" she said as she started towards the door.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-09-02 at 01:27 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox blushes and avoids Keita's gaze as he wakes up, staring to the side and wiping her lips. "T-try and be more careful in the future, dummy. Ew, I can still taste him..."

As Amaya goes to change out of the clothes she soaked, Knox scratches her head awkwardly. "Yeah, sorry about that. I don't ever get into fights or anything and when I thought you might scar my precious skin I kind of panicked..."

Knox remains, sitting back down again as she retrieves her trusty scarf, wrapping it around the lower half of her face to stop her cheeks from swelling any more. "Ow... man that girl is way too rough," she says, muffled. She nods towards Leah appreciatively. "You can have the rest of my tea, I guess."

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Keita's face suddenly turned completely white and his mouth fell open and an aghast expression was on his face.

''Oh god.... I-I didn't...'' Keita began to breathe faster and faster, nearly hyperventilating before he finally got his inhalor out of his pocket. His breathing slowly returned to it's steady slow rythm.

''I'm so sorry Knox-chan. It was an accident... And you kinda have a firm grip so i couldn't get away from you.'' He was blushing deeply, averting his eyes to the floor he was sitting on, fidgeting with his hands embarressed.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #255
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri follows the conversation, and sort of a referee to the repartee between Knox and Amaya. She is a bit lost when Amaya starts doling out the thees, and when Knox outright states that Amaya is scary but it seems they have managed to settle things amicably, and that's good enough.

"Good! I'm glad you've made up. You are club mates, you shouldn't fight among yourselves!" She puts her hands on both girl's shoulders and giving them a light squeeze, she smiles.

"Oh... Kobayashi-san... you're all soaked!"

"Now everyone, have fun... I'm going to get Kobayashi-san some clothes. Won't be long"

Yuri leaves with Amaya. Right now in the room remain Knox, Keita and Akira. Yumi did not come back after her talk with Knox

Upstairs.

Yuri leads Amaya into her room, opening her closet. "Let's see.. yeah... here's some of my sister's clothes I haven't quite filled yet. You may find something that suits you..."

Yuri sits in her bed, pensive, while Amaya browses. "Amaya-san... Can I ask you something? I'm feeling confused... I mean I've agreed to go out with boys and stuff but that didn't feel real, and now... I think I'm falling for someone..." Yuri knew Amaya from the beggining of the school year, and she'd have grown to trust, and respect her. She'd be the one she'd confide to, when her sister wasn't an option.
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-09-02 at 01:58 PM.
    Yuri Nakatomi, club president of the Paranormal Activity Investigation Club (Maid RPG) OOC

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox blushes furiously under her scarf. "I-I didn't think I was gripping you. J-just be careful from now on. Y-you embarrassed us both in front of our respective 'admired ones'." Knox nods in indication to Amaya as she goes. Making physical contact with people gave her a certain insight to them - provided she wasn't too flustered with humiliation. Her love for her was clear in his mind. He just lacked the assertveness with which she pursued Yuri. "You taste funny," she says off-hand. "But then, all boys tend to taste kind of off... You're pretty gross that way"
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-09-02 at 02:08 PM.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

''Why are you blaming me? You where the one who held so tightly onto me... and i passed out, so how can't it be my fault?'' Keita was being very defensive, apparently he didn't like to be blamed for something he didn't do.
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2012-09-02 at 02:28 PM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey, you started it, dummy. Blech." Knox responds as a toddler would "I thought you were someone else. Your physique is girl like enough..." She blushed as she averted her own gaze from Keita, clearly also defensive. "Well, as long as you passed out I guess it's okay. At least I know you didn't enjoy it," she remarks oddly.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

Akira's cellphone buzzes. It's a voicemessage from 'Cedric'.

"Have you delivered the parchment yet? Do not forget, I'm counting on you."
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-09-02 at 04:32 PM.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Speak thyne mind Yuri-san," she chimed in as she combed through the old clothes, unable to refuse Yuri's courtesy. Much to her surprise, Amaya found herself putting on her old courtesan's mask, doing her best not to tense as Yuri voiced her problem. The elder yokai wondered why it was she kept ending up in situations like this, much to her dismay.

"How long has thyne heart stirred for your beloved, or have you per chance been struck by Cupids arrow?" she inquired calmly as she continued checking the wardrobe. "Are we acquainted with the one who has stolen your heart?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #261
    Dwarf in the Playground

Still Upstairs:

"Yes, you know her... It's Knox, the new recruit... I knew her when we were little girls... and I... I mean, you're beautiful Amaya-san, but it's not the same, when I look at Knox my heart races, I get all flustered, I feel like hugging her, and then... (she mutters something inaudible).

"Just now Knox said she wanted to kiss me.. was that for real or was she just kidding? I can't tell... and I... really want her to. Is that love Amaya-san? Am I in love with Knox?" Yuri is getting blushed again, and lets out a little sigh as she looks at her knees, her hands nervously alternating between squeezing and laying her sheets flat.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya listened quietly without ever turning around to look at Yuri, the girl's breath telling her all she needed to know; calmly swearing at her own misfortune at having this circumstance sprung at her. It surprised her how easily it was to fight her instinct given how long it had been since they had stirred; it was almost nostalgic really. When it first hit she nearly let her tongue slip, barely managing to swallow her initial reply before the second syllable was spoken; focusing a bit more in her search of clothing as she rejected, denied and all but ignored her the first several statements to come to her mind, quite appalled by the tenth one as a matter a fact. Truly the lengths she went to in order to secure her circle astounded her.

Eventually, she audibly sighed and walked over to Yuri's side; bending her legs slightly and placing one hand on her knee for support even as she placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, the two girls at eye level now."In a sense, yes. Thou hast been struck by cupid's arrow, and are enthralled by Eros; set adrift by romantic love. Thyne fear and confusion stem from thyne own worries and anxieties; as thou said, this is the first time thyne heart has stirred so. Perhaps this is due to Knox's own apparent devotion to thee, or maybe it is tied to thyne first meeting with the lass all those years ago. We cannot be sure. Moreover, we cannot in good conscience grant our blessing unto someone who we have known for but a day." she explained, pausing for a moment to take a breathe before continuing.

"Love...is a scary and beautiful thing; capable of a lot of good and bad. It's okay to feel anxious, there's nothing wrong with being scared, or having doubts. It's all part of the package; no amount of wishing will make it any simpler, and ignoring it will only make it worse. Perhaps the thing that make's it so horrid, is that Knox's feelings are true. There's no trick or red-herring in place, that girl is a font of true unconditional love and devotion," she said in a simple matter-of-fact tone of voice, her face a bit hard to read.

"I can't tell you how you should feel. I can't tell your heart which way is north. What I can do is keep you a float, reminding you to listen to your heart; whoever confused it may be, it will find it's way eventually. I can help shoulder the burden until you're ready. I can provide consul to help clear the fog, and I can catch you should you fall. Just remember, regardless of what you decide, I'm here for you Yuri-chan," she said with a warm smile, her voice sounding soft like a refreshing spring breeze as it filled the room; her usual timbre and disciplined cordiality noticeably absent in her voice.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-09-05 at 06:28 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #263
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yuri listens attentively to Amaya. The girl's spirits raise and plummet as she navigates through the words, trying to weave them together. Once she ends, Yuri nods, leaving her thoughts to herself.

"I'll let you get changed Kobayashi-san... And thank you."

Yuri goes down the stairs two rungs at a time. She slides the door and before Knox has time to completely turn around, she hugs her close, leaning her head towards hers.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"You're welcome," she chimes in as Yuri leaves, before going back to pick her wardrobe. Taking a moment to exhale deeply once Yuri had left; remaining perfectly still for nearly a minute as she centered herself once again, before finishing her search and changing.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ettin in the Playground

Knox starts to turn as Yuri enters, but as she is glomped from behind, twitches as if horrified, "Ah, please don't hurt me!" she pleads instinctively before the embrace's affection becomes obvious. But as Yuri leans in, her head brushing against the vampire's scarf-clad face, Knox's shiver takes on a more delighted tone as she rubs back against Yuri, her eyes closed as she wordlessly snuggles her face. "Yuri..." Knox seems to... purr under her scarf, a little muffled but contented. She sits, drowsily letting Yuri hug her. "Love..." She doesn't think at all, her voice and her brain drowned out by pure bliss, save for that one thought and word. She doesn't even blush.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I love you, Knox"

Those were the words Yuri whispered to Knox's ear, an unyielding proof that they had touched upon each other's hearts. It took a lot of Yuri's restraint not to call the ghost hunt here and then and just spend time with the girl she cared for, but as she laid out plans and ideas she felt even bolder, nearly certain this was going to be it. Tonight, Nakatomi Yuri , Paranormal researcher, is going to find out definite proof that ghosts exist.

The pretense in full force, Yumi-oneesan helped the girls (and boy) stay for the sleepover. Then at 10pm, Yuri took turns waking up every club member until the whole club was up and getting ready. They left the house by the back door, and walked through the silent, cool streets on their way back to school.

(GM: Okay, this is it. No more interludes, no more sidequests. Mention your character's preparations, if any, and we'll get on with the action!.)
    Last edited by Ixquian; 2012-09-06 at 10:29 PM.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground

Love me...? Knox spends the remainder of the evening in a daze, basking in the quiet ecstasy of Yuri's attention. Her attempts at sleep are entirely feigned, and she's glad to be roused by the girl, to see her work. On the walk over, she silently holds Yuri's hand, all the way too afraid to say anything lest she find a way of slipping away again. With that jolt of confidence, Knox removes each of her bandages, asking Yumi to hold onto them, in the end being left with just her scarf and uniform (having to borrow a pair of panties from Yumi, not really understanding ettiquete), and turns up for their march to the school wearing her scarf like a belt; her pale skin on near full display save for her uniform, she loyally follows wherever Yuri goes.

With an odd 6 or so hour delay to Yuri's confession, Knox (her face now obscured only by a single, tiny plaster after Amaya smacked her), Knox leans in, pecking her on the cheek, before returning to silence, her snow-white skin blushing from the rather innocent show of affection. It was just like old times, just like when she was happy and not alone. She wouldn't squander it with the odd lust that she herself had developed. She does her best to push the image of the bloody scarf from her mind and considered leaving it with Yumi, but decided it unlikely to do anything to prevent what may come. At the end of the day, it was just an old rag of a scarf that smelled of Knox (and the blood of a few maidens), nothing more.

"...You're why I live."

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, let's hunt some ghosts! Knox knows nothing of the ghost side of the supernatural spectrum, so she wouldn't know how to prepare. Though it Yumi were to give her some sort of seal or something to better watch over her, that would be useful.
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-09-07 at 04:24 AM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ettin in the Playground

"Maybe we should just have Amaya slap he ghost away," Knox remarks, trying to seem funny in front of Yuri as they break into the school

29. - Top - End - #269
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Amaya sighed, "It is not that simple Knox. We must consider the purpose behind the Specter's haunting. After all, it only startled our client; it may have some greater purpose behind it's presence, should it truly be here. Moreover, depending on it's nature all we need do is appease the spirit with the proper rite; we do not believe an exorcism will be necessarily. Should we find it at least," she explained as she held her bag close.

The elder yokai did not approve of Yuri's hasty decision, but it was not her place force the issue; all she could do is watch how the cards fell from this point on.

Spoiler
    Show

In terms of preparations Amaya has her usual menagerie of implements and materials in her bag. Moreover she would've given everyone the bell from this morning again; but as a bracelet for simpler use. Modified to help resist against directly being affected by the ghost (stuff like possession and Mental, not visual, illusions). I magine this probably would work as a small bonus to the will save, or by the player getting to decide whether to roll my skill, or their will in the contested roll. Up to Aisaku I suppose.

Granted, if Yuri get's targetted Amaya will be notified. I imagine a contested Skill V.S. Cunning/Skill if the Ghost tried to get affect yuri without triggering the alarm ward.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #270
    Dwarf in the Playground

"There!" Yuri finally found the right key in the keychain and the service door opened, granting entry to the school grounds.

Taking a glance at her Electro Magnetic Field analyzer, Yuri frowned. "Nothing out of the ordinary here... even considering the current conditions.... It's to be expected, I suppose. The main building has a different sort of locks have you guys noticed? Let's be careful though... We don't know when the night watchman makes his rounds. Fortunately we're going in from the wall that's closest to the main building... That door over there." She points towards a door about 10 paces away from where you are.

Yuri beckons you to follow her, quietly...

There's an odd sensation in the air... as if the air was thicker... and the temperature lowered as you approach the building. The charms Amaya gave you do not react... but still... there's something.

(Ruling on the charms: They give the player the option to whether to roll Amaya's skill, or their will in the contested roll vs. ghostly powers.)