Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default [4e FR] The Five of the Realm - OOC

Welcome to the OOC of your new campaign!! Hopefully all goes well and we all have fun, because that is the point of D&D for me, anyway, to have fun.

Now, a few housekeeping notes to start us off:
    1) Please post all relevant info about your characters, stats, sheets, etc.
    2) Please Pick colors for your characters to speak in, also when you are speaking to people, please use " " with your color, and when it is a thought process that only your character is thinking/can hear, please use Italics.
    3) Anything else I can think of will be posted here later. I will be making the IC tomorrow, or at the latest, Sunday and posting it here as well.
    4) I will be using Google Docs for maps, but I will also be setting up a Stats sheet for everyone as well, so I will be posting that as soon as that is done.
    5) I will be posting, in the IC thread, the meeting place and how everyone has come together. I am totally for input, so if you guys have any ideas of that I like hearing ideas from my players.

Thanks so much for showing interest and I hope we have some fun!

This is the IC thread. Read along if you want!

Current Players:
    {table=head]Player | Character | Race | Class/Paragon Path | Role
    CalebRoberts | Infernion | Dragonborn | Warlock/Scion of Arkhosia | Stiker
    Ascy | Ewin | Tiefling | Paladin/Hospitaler | Defender
    Scylfing | Mai-Sal Stormchaser | Genasi | Wizard/Element Unchained | Controller
    Sabishii | Virgil the Seeker | Drow | Rogue/Master Infiltrator | Striker
    DrGunsForHands | Petra | Hamadryad | Cleric/Messenger of Peace | Leader
    Silver Coin | Durandal| Human | Paladin-Fighter/Swordmaster | Defender[/table]

Past Players:
    {table=head]Player | Character | Race | Class/Paragon Path | Role
    horngeek | Evalie | Elf | Ranger/Shinaelestran Guardian | Striker
    Rausdaower | Lucius Hook | Human | Fighter/Kulkor Arms Master | Defender
    Great_Dane | Dak | Githzerai | Artificer/Battle Engineer | Leader
    Chambers | Arya Fey-Branche | Drow | Druid/Coiled Serpent | Controller
    Anonomouss | Riordan "The Silver Hawk" | Eladrin | Warlord/Battle Captain | Leader[/table]

Recruitment Thread - Just for reference.

Recruitment stuff:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Build your character as if you were starting at level 12, so a 11, 12, & 13 item, and with 13,000g to spend on whatever else you want. I might have given my original players more gold, but I don't think so, however look for an update on what the gold amount will be.

Also, a free Expertise or Non-AC Defense Feat. Themes and Backgrounds are fine.

Pretty much anything is good with me, I have a DDI account, so have at it! Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Big 16:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)? D&D 4e

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)? Forgotten Realms

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many? 1

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
    PbP on the forums
    5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
    Level 12
    6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with? Standard array, 13,000g

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
    No Homebrew
    8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
    No Homebrew
    9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
    Point buy
    10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
    Nothing overly evil, and party killing please
    11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
    Fine by me
    12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
    Make rolls in the threads, spoiler stuff in IC
    13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
    Not really, no
    14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
    A nice background is always a plus, esp one that works in our current spot. PM me if you have good ideas to work your character in to the story. The longer the BG the better, in my eyes. I love 'em!
    15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
    Combo, but mostly RP and hack and slash
    16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2013-06-26 at 10:00 AM.
    Wise words from someone wiser than I
    "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

Amazing Irish Avatar by Savannah

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [4e FR] The Five of the Realm - OOC

Evalie will be speaking in Royal Blue

...I considered yellow, but decided to spare your eyes the torture. :P

{{I often use a character's hair or eye color for their speaking color. At least when they don't have black hair. }}

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Desert Elf Druid by Akrim.elf. Thanks!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lucius talks in Bolded Dark Gray.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the sweet avatar.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ewin will speak in a deep dark red, which fits his skin color nicely.

96 HP | AC:31 | Fort:26 | Ref:24 | Will:27 | 13 Surges/day

When he uses a shield (always :P ), all allies gain a +1 shield bonus to AC.

Also, it's going to be.. interesting without a leader in the party to heal. ;)

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

<.<
    >.>

Your Paladin will probably be filling the healing role most of the time, to be honest. Otherwise... I suppose we'll all need to stock up on healing potions. :P

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Mai will speak in indigo.

Mai-Sal Stormchaser
    Stormsoul Genasi Wizard (Mage)/Element Unchained

HP/Max: 66/66 S/U: 7/0
    AC: 26 Fort: 26 Ref: 27 Will: 25
    Initiative: +10 Speed: 6
    P.Insight: 35 P.Perception: 18

Powers/spellbook (* = currently memorized):
    Spoiler
    Show

At-will:
    Arc Lightning
    Beguiling Strands
    Magic Missile (feature)

Encounter:
    Burning Hands*
    Grasping Shadows
    Shock Sphere*
    Color Spray
    Winter's Wrath*
    Enemies Abound
    Assassin's Shroud x2 (feat)
    Elemental Eruption (pp)

Daily:
    Fountain of Flame*
    Phantom Chasm
    Fireball*
    Grasp of the Grave
    Ice Storm*
    Visions of Ruin

Utility:
    Prestidigitation (feature)
    Spook (feature)
    Suggestion (feature)
    Promise of Storm (racial)
    Use Vulnerability (theme)
    Shield*

Instant Friends
    Refocus
    Wizard's Escape*
    Illusory Wall
    Mass Resistance*

Elemental Transposition (pp)

Items:
    Thunderwave Staff +3
    Orb of Nimble Thoughts +2
    Genasi Soul Leather Armor +2
    Headband of Intellect
    Dice of Auspicious Fortune

Character portrait:
    Spoiler
    Show

By the way, would it be all right if I changed my background feature to Calimshan regional benefit from Arcane Tracker? Assuming the regional benefits from the FRPG are allowed of course. And uh, wow there are 17 languages in Forgotten Realms, up from the standard 10 in 4e D&d. Scholar 10 + Traveler's Insight for the win!
    Last edited by Scylfing; 2012-06-23 at 01:54 PM.
    Currently playing: Medinah v.2.0

Thinkerforged avatar by Rowsen.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Infernion speaks in "Blood Red"

Dragonborn Warlock - Infernion
    iPlay4e link

Background
    Spoiler
    Show
    Creation Story
    Spoiler
    Show
    Over 200 years ago this whole business began. I was once what you people call a Kobold and knew that I would spend my life groveling at the feet of Infernus as his slave. Like all in my tribe, my scales had turned a glossy red from proximity to the fiery dragon and I could feel a warmth growing in my belly.

I was one of twenty that were summoned to Infernus small chambers that morning. I remember feeling surprised and greatly honored that s/he knew my name even. I know now that I was not special he simply never forgets. I was the last to arrive that morning and I am now certain that is why I was the one to survive.

I have concluded over the long years that I am the product of a failed experiment to create powerful and utterly obedient lieutenants. The first thing Infernus did was power some spell that held all of us immobile. He then worked methodically down the line, taking about half an hour with each of us.

He had a pile of immense scrolls prepared, clearly to make the spells go faster. At each of us He punctured His palm and let a gush of burning blood pour over our small, frail bodies. Our King would then speak the command words and the scroll would burst into flames and what I now know as runes would appear on out blood drenched frames.

Each of my tribe mates would cry out in anguish as it burst into flames. The screaming only stopped when enough of them was turned to charcoal and they could not express their pain any longer. This process happened quickly and I was comforted by the fact that my pain would be brief. I actually felt honored that the great Infernus would use me to power what I knew must be some spell to gain Him more wealth and power.

When each scream ended I noticed something slightly odd that I dismissed at the time. A red glow separate from the fire would appear around the corpse, then jump the still screaming corpse down the line. As Inernus drew closer to me the red glow from the screaming corpse grew larger but the screaming also grew much longer. The kobolds were growing and warping, even as they burned to cinders. They lived much longer under the flames and I began to grow very scared.

When it was my turn the Kobold next to me was already on fire and screaming but the red glow was still three kobolds down the line. They were living so long that I was already being tortured by their screams. I had never been so close to Infernus and the heat radiating from it was almost too much already. Its hot blood washed over me and I began to scream. The blood was so hot that I felt my scale begin to melt onto my flesh, then I lit on fire. My body cracked and broke apart under my skin. My bones rearranged themselves and stretched my skin so far that it tore, and still I burned. At some point my mind must have been overwhelmed by the pain and physical change that I lost consciousness. I awoke, still standing and very disoriented. I felt as f I was standing above my body, well over where my head should be. My hands were huge as I raised them into my sight. I was still covered by glossy red scales, but the scales were bigger and thicker. A fire burned in my chest.

History to Present
    As I eventually learned I had just been imbued with the life force of 19 of my tribes people combined with the blood of Infernus. Clearly the whole ritual was enacted to create a creature like me because Infernus was very please in his work. I was powerful, both Physically and Magically. I was to be the first of many exarchs Infernus was to create. His ambition was no less then to rule all life.

I was to be his voice and arm when he was either busy or could not be bothered to deal with a problem. Over the next One Hundred and Fifty years I was exactly that. He named me Infernion, clearly after him and to always remind me that I was inferior to him.

Over the next Hundred or so years I was his faithful servant and worshiper. I slaughtered thousands in the name of Infernus. I led Kobold armies, always extending his reach and gathering powerful devices and wealth. I was allowed personal chambers in his lair, a workshop, and all the servants I wanted. I treated the Kobolds I had com from as disposable.

My workshop was were I trained and expanded my knowledge. I created equipment there to enhance my already terrible powers. Two rods I forged to burn my enemies from within. I created a suit of scales dropped by Infernus himself. It cloaks me in black smoke and yet reveals my enemies' weakness at the same time.

Infernus continued to douse me with his blood every five years for a time. I began to sprout the buds of wings on my back and a tail began to sprout from my lower spine. I realized that I was going to become some kind of dragon eventually, yet always under the talon of Infernus.

Ambition was the first impetus for me to create the amulet. I wanted power for myself so I devised a method to escape Infernus. I worked on it under a spell I had designed to prevent my attacks from being noticed until it was too late. because I am talking to you, it is proof that my spell worked. The Iron amulet was designed for one purpose only, to prevent Infernus from locating me by magical means. It was the only way I could devise to stay hidden once I escaped.

It took me fifty years to finish the bindings on the amulet. During that time a curious change took over me. As I contemplated leaving Infernus I ruminated on what I would do. This lead to me thinking about what I had done. I despised myself for the killings and subjugations. I killed my own people even, and laughed while I did it. Infernus almost had my soul but he was too late. On my next assignment I left and did not return. Wearing the amulet has thus far protected me. Infernus scryies for me daily but cannot penetrate my wards.

Motivation/Personality/Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show
    Motivation
    Infernion seeks to remove Infernus' power and to humiliate the evil Red Dragon. Killing Infernus is not his goal, at least not until the Dragon has realized is has lost all of its power, its wealth, and influence.

Infernion approaches this goal with a long-term mindset. He has come to understand that, just like dragons, he grows more powerful with age and closer to accomplishing his goal. Consequently, not every waking moment is spent on the humiliation of Infernus.

Infernion travels the realms, inciting hatred of Infernus among the people that are not under the Dragon's thumb. Infernion dares not enter the Red Dragon's territory for fear that his wards will not work and he will have to face Infernus alone and unprepared.

Personality
    Infernion tries his best to be cool and calculating. He makes smart decisions that do not risk his life. However, he bears within him the blood and soul of a Red Dragon. When his ire is raised, Infernion can fly into a rage and pour death upon his enemies. When he was still a servant of Infernus he would lay waste to entire villages singlehandedly and not know he had done it until his rage cooled.

Appearance
    This image is pretty perfect.
    The only addition is a large black iron amulet worn tight around the neck

Mechanical Summary
    Spoiler
    Show
    ====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
    level 14
    Dragonborn, Warlock, Scion of Arkhosia
    Build: Scourge Warlock
    Eldritch Blast Option: Eldritch Blast Constitution
    Eldritch Pact Option: Sorcerer-King Pact
    Twofold Pact Option: Infernal Pact
    Dragonborn Racial Power Option: Dragon Breath
    Dragon Breath Key Ability: Dragon Breath Constitution
    Dragon Breath Damage Type: Dragon Breath Fire/Acid
    Theme: Infernal Prince

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    STR 11, CON 22, DEX 14, INT 18, WIS 9, CHA 17

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    STR 10, CON 16, DEX 13, INT 14, WIS 8, CHA 14

AC: 26 Fort: 29 Ref: 29 Will: 27
    HP: 99 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 30
    Resist 6: Ongoing damage

TRAINED SKILLS
    Arcana +16, Bluff +17, History +18, Intimidate +17

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics +9, Athletics +7, Diplomacy +12, Dungeoneering +6, Endurance +13, Heal +6, Insight +6, Nature +6, Perception +6, Religion +11, Stealth +9, Streetwise +10, Thievery +9

POWERS
    Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
    Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
    Infernal Prince Attack: Hellfire Heart
    Dragonborn Racial Power: Dragon Breath
    Warlock's Curse Power: Warlock's Curse
    Warlock Attack 1: Eldritch Blast
    Warlock Attack 1: Hand of Blight
    Warlock Attack 1: Diabolic Grasp
    Warlock Attack 1: Flames of Phlegethos
    Warlock Attack 1: Hellish Rebuke
    Warlock Pact Boon 1: Dark One's Blessing
    Warlock Utility 2: Ethereal Stride
    Warlock Attack 5: Hellsworn Blessing
    Warlock Utility 6: Fate's Frayed Thread
    Warlock Attack 7: Howl of Doom
    Warlock Attack 9: Command Insanity
    Warlock Utility 10: Infernal Inheritor
    Scion of Arkhosia Attack 11: Dragon's Wrath
    Scion of Arkhosia Utility 12: Dragon Wings
    Warlock Attack 13: Killing Flames

FEATS
    Bonus Feat: Improved Defenses Retrain (Level 14) Superior Reflexes
    Bonus Feat: Twofold Pact
    Level 1: Primed Curse Retrain (Level 2): Superior Fortitude
    Level 2: Superior Will
    Level 4: Rod Expertise
    Level 6: Mindbite Scorn
    Level 8: Dual Implement Spellcaster
    Level 10: Bloodied Boon
    Level 11: Improved Initiative
    Level 12: Twofold Curse
    Level 14: Flitting Shadows

ITEMS
    Adventurer's Kit
    Shadow Warlock Leather Armor +2
    Rod of Brutality +2
    Vicious Rod +3
    Absence Amulet +3
    Warlock's Bracers sold for:
    Boots of Eagerness
    Backlash Tattoo
    Gloves of Eldritch Admixture (Paragon)

1385 gp

Wishlist:

• Ring of the Dragonborn Emperor - Lvl 15
    • Invigorating Coins - Lvl 15
    • Absence Amulet +4 - Lvl 17 (Upgrade of existing)
    • Shadow Warlock Armor +3 - Lvl 15 (Upgrade of existing)
    • Gloves of Eldritch Admixture - Lvl 18
    • Vicious Rod +4 - Lvl 18 (Upgrade of existing)
    • Rod of Brutality +3 - Lvl 14 (Upgrade of existing)
    • Razordark Bracers - Lvl 11

Wondrous items are wonderful and I leave them in your hands Celtic.
    Last edited by CalebRoberts; 2012-12-04 at 01:10 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, no leader is an interesting thing, but don't worry, I won't be too hard on you
    "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, and Caleb, can you put your BG in with your character Sheet, Thanks!

I give you.....the IC Thread, I hope it doesn't suck
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-06-23 at 02:56 PM.

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_D&Der View Post
    Oh, and Caleb, can you put your BG in with your character Sheet, Thanks!
    I copied my submission post into my post above, background and all.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CalebRoberts View Post
    I copied my submission post into my post above, background and all.
    That will work, thanks!

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves if you would like So put it in perspective, you arrived within 30ish mins of each other. You have only been waiting, together, for about 10 when the servants came in, and all of that took about 30 mins as well, with the food and drinks and wash bowls.
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-06-24 at 04:39 PM.

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

So, I am going to be doing individual "encounters" with the Dragon Queen, and then a big group "encounter" with her. Please bear with me as we get these done. Obviously I can't stop you from meta-gaming, I can only ask that you don't transfer your player knowledge to your character knowledge. Thank you for your cooperation and patience
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-06-24 at 11:14 PM.

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

<.<
    >.>

Maybe run them in parallel? Otherwise, this might take ages.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    <.<
    >.>

Maybe run them in parallel? Otherwise, this might take ages.
    Hmm I thought about that, but wasn't sure. Good idea. And please, as I am DMing, let me know of idea(like this one) that seem better for gameplay, seeing as this is my first time for DMing PbP

So this sequence of events will go turn by turn, as in only one of you will be in her room at a time, until she calls for all of you, which I will make clear when that time comes. Thanks!

Also, I would ask you to put a title, much like the ones I have put in your encounters, on all of your posts, just so I can keep up with who is who easier. Having a title in the middle like these helps me(and my brain for it is crazy) so very much!
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-06-25 at 12:15 AM.

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

O.o

Lucius is lucky this one's a nice dragon...

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    O.o

Lucius is lucky this one's a nice dragon...
    Heh, yes. This will be an interesting encounter for him

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks for the reminder about the header with the character's name at the start of the post, it's a lot easier to tell who's speaking that way. I've gone back and edited them in to my previous posts.

On the subject of making things easier to read, could you bold Metherna's speech text? Silver's a hard color to see on a white background and is much easier to read when bolded.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, I was actually thinking, after going back and trying to read her speech, it was a bit too light. I will change to a darker grey.

@Rausdower - A little thing in your BG I just noticed. If you served Vala as a soldier, you would not be defending your self from the threat of Infernus and Metherna, but of Infernus and Thorn. Vala and Metherna are allies and work together quite often for the good of the land, though very much in their own ways
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-06-25 at 08:52 AM.

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks!

So what's that old adage about not making dragons angry, for you are tasty and go well with ketchup?

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Heh, yeah. I had a Gold Dragon king in a campaign I DM'ed a long time ago. One of my PC's pissed of an NPC of mine, who was from a very influential family, and then he complained to them who then complained to the king. So one night, I actually had the dragon king, who was pretty much always in human form, actually fly out to where they were camping and pin them all down with is claws and tail, haha it was hilarious. All their eyes were as big as saucers

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

And one of the party members wouldn't react well to insulting this particular dragon either. :P

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Heh, yeah. That is very true Which is part of the reason Metherna thought it best to talk to you individually at first

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_D&Der View Post
    @Rausdower - A little thing in your BG I just noticed. If you served Vala as a soldier, you would not be defending your self from the threat of Infernus and Metherna, but of Infernus and Thorn. Vala and Metherna are allies and work together quite often for the good of the land, though very much in their own ways
    I didn't see myself serving Vala as a soldier...or anyone really as I left exactly where I came from unexplained. He's not so willing to bend knee to any high power outside of a general much less a dragon. But if Vala is the head of my military then that's fine.

And yes, I have more balls than brains.

And if I can disrespect a dragon, think of what chance you guys got with me.
    Last edited by Rausdower; 2012-06-25 at 11:01 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rausdower View Post
    I didn't see myself serving Vala as a soldier...or anyone really as I left exactly where I came from unexplained. He's not so willing to bend knee to any high power outside of a general much less a dragon. But if Vala is the head of my military then that's fine.

And yes, I have more balls than brains.
    Yes, Vala, and Metherna for that matter, are not only the rulers, but also the top Generals of their armies, as are the other dragons.

Haha, that's ok. When you piss off an ancient dragon, you know it

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Make any preparations you guys need to, just throw a post in the IC about what you do, then meet at the castle again.....kinda thing

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Sure, was planning to, I won't have time until tonight though. Do you want to set a deadline for when we move to the next scene?

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Scylfing View Post
    Do you want to set a deadline for when we move to the next scene?
    Oh, ya know. Say within the next 24-48 hours if everyone has put down a little "what they are doing for the night until the next morning" post, I'll go ahead and move the story along.

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

Let me know what you guys do to get ready for camp, i.e. watches, lighting a fire, etc., etc. As soon as some per-sleep posts get up, I will continue along

Also, could everyone fill out their stats on the "Character Stats" Tab on the map document, which is linked in my signature at all times. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-06-28 at 03:54 PM.

LGBTAIitp
    Ally

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have a riding lizard so I'll be using that from here on out.