New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [4e FR] The Five of the Realm - IC

Spoiler
    Show
    All the baddies are now dead or gone. You can choose to run after the last guy, or you can stay here for a moment, rest and have a look around. The choice......is yours........
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-08-02 at 09:16 AM.
    My Extended Signature, Check it out!

DMing:

Amazing Irish Avatar by Savannah

My own 5e Bard Subclass
    Made by the awesome Wartex1!

LGBTA+ Ally

2. - Top - End - #152
    Barbarian in the Playground

With the last enemy slain, Dak reaches for the disks strapped to his chest. Adjusting a slider on his crossbow, he fits each in separately, blessing them with his glove, and fires at his wounded allies.

Expertly fired at the elf and human, each expects the metallic-looking disks to painfully shatter across their chest. But at the last moment, the casings break away, showering the recipient with arcane blessing, filling their wounds with energy and healing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Evalie and Lucius each spend a surge + 10, plus...
    Evalie: (1d6)[1]
    Lucius: (1d6)[5], thanks to my Gloves of the Healer.

Dak will second wind to get to full, and looks like Infernion will need to as well. Mai and Ewin lucked out

He'll start a short rest if applicable I vote short rest, it would be nice to take that guy out but we don't know what's waiting for us. Let's go down fully ready.

Standing and coming out into the clearing, Dak punches a button on his belt. The same grappling arm device snatches the crossbow from his hand and straps it to his back as before, and retreats to its pouch. Drawing his cloak over his shoulders once again, he piles the dead together and sifts through their belongings. What do they have? What do they have? he chants.

Spoiler
    Show
    Searcing the bodies for loot...

He then walks a lap around the clearing on all fours, looking for anything interesting, before carefully eyeing the opening. Lead somewhere...MUST follow!
    Last edited by Great Dane; 2012-08-02 at 09:37 AM.

3. - Top - End - #153

PirateCaptain

Infernion

The dragon paces in front of the cave opening. angrily he growls "Were letting them get away and fortify." His blood is up and his caution gone. He heads down the steps, smoke billowing from his scales. He at least tries to walk quietly.

Stealth: 28!
    Short Rest
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spend 1 surge 84/88
    10/11 surges remain

Last edited by CalebRoberts; 2012-08-02 at 12:46 PM.
    Infernion - Dragonborn Warlock - iPlay4e Sheet

4. - Top - End - #154
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ignoring the diseased wounds and the magical mending by Dak, Lucius follows the Dragonborn mumbling something along the lines of "Scrawny newt bastard" along the way.

Spoiler
    Show
    Save rolls

(1d20)[11]
    (1d20)[2]
    (1d20)[11]
    (1d20)[9]
    (1d20)[11]
    Many thanks to Ceika for the sweet avatar.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

ALL

Everyone takes a minute, and rests after that fight. You aren't incredibly tired after it, but you do notice a you are winded a little more than you should be. You look around at the bodies of the crazy, the best word you come up with is "cultists", and they are painted completely red, with only a loincloth on. Their hair is matted, as well as their facial hair, and they all seems to have cuts and scars all over themselves. There are also some banners that you see, with symbols that some of you may recognize, but some of you don't. Dak runs around and searches the bodies. The cultists literally have nothing on them, but the merc that was killed has some gold on him, along with his weapons and armor.....and a trinket.

After your rest, and survey of the area, Infernion and Lucius march down the opening, which has some make-shift stairs made of dirt. The tunnel goes down for about 40 feet, till you are far underground. You get to the bottom of the Stair and Infernion stops you all, getting to t he bottom first.

Spoiler
    Show
    Loot: 2400g, and the trinket

I am going to message Infernion and let him know what he sees, Also, Caleb, make a perception check in the OOC. Everyone else can make a perception check, or whatever other check for what you saw on the surface, after the battle, in the OOC.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

6. - Top - End - #156
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ewin

After the short but intense battle, Ewin looks over the cultists' mutilated bodies.
    His mouth shows an expression of barely hidden disgust.

"Zealots. At least now we know diplomacy is out of the question."

He takes a long look at the banners that now lie on the ground, before he moves towards the opening.

"Come on, let's not waste any more time. By now they'll know we're here.
    I'll take rear guard."
    Currently playing:
    Davion, Tiefling Illusionist - The Goddess Liberators
    Ewin, Tiefling Paladin - The Five of the Realm (FR)

7. - Top - End - #157

PirateCaptain

Before the others reach the dugout hallway, Infernion gets a good look at what awaits them. He scrambles back up the stairs, meeting the party as they are descending. "Bah! The devils are protecting a door inscribed with some type of magic. It looks like ther ready for us, too" His scaled lips curl back into the crocodile smile. "It looks like we are going to have to fight our way through"

Infernion wheels around, slinking back down the stairs and into position for an attack.
    Last edited by CalebRoberts; 2012-08-05 at 11:25 AM.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Mai-Sal

Even though she was expecting something like that, Mai still stopped in her tracks as something Infernion said disconcerted her.

"Wait, are they actual devils, or just more zealots?" she whispered her question, before getting herself situated (and sufficiently hidden, she hoped) for battle.

Spoiler
    Show

Sneak: (1d20+16)[30]
    Last edited by Dacia Brabant; 2012-08-05 at 09:36 PM.
    Currently playing: Jathal Darsha'an; Linie

9. - Top - End - #159

Slinking over to the group, Dak says, Dak not care who they are. Mother says Dak fight until noNONO crazies left!

Following behind the group, the githzerai rearms his crossbow and readies for an assault.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

ALL

As you are discussing what move you would like to make, you all hear a sound. The doors in the other room flash a deep, red light and opens. A woman, by the way she acts and how the others listen to her she is obviously some sort of leader, talks to the others in the room and they all nod, turning their attention to the doorway. As she gives the last of her orders, the doors behind her close, and flash the same deep, red light. All of them ready their weapons and the two cultists that you have fought before start to move towards the opening......towards you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ok, so, start of combat. Thematically, I see this as they orders are given, the bad guys are ready, and a couple of them start walking towards the good guys they don't know are there and BOOM, the fighting starts. It is you guys turn in initiative. Since you guys are all next to each other, you don't have to go in the certain order you are currently in, as we have done before(which will be the norm fro now on). So, have fun storming the castle.....
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-08-05 at 11:30 PM.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

11. - Top - End - #161

Dak arms his crossbow and fires toward the crowd, aiming to hit one of the cultists with an empowered bolt. Upon firing, his nearby allies are coated with magical energies which will temporarily strengthen them.

Spoiler
    Show

ACTION POINT: Scouring Weapon against M1:
    (1d20+21)[38] vs. AC for (2d10+11)[22]+(1d6)[3]damage. (extra point of attack + d6 is from action point, lasts until end of my next turn) If I hit, M1 is at a -2 to his AC until end of next turn.

Standard: Greater Magic Weapon against M1:
    (1d20+23)[41] vs. AC for (2d10+11)[26] + (1d6)[2] damage. (extra d6 is from action point, lasts until end of my next turn)
    Evalie, Mai, Lucius, and Ewin gain a +4 to attack rolls and damage rolls until end of my next turn. Use an action point and make some pain happen!
    Arcana monster check on the "L" mob: (1d20+17)[29]

The crossbow-wielding enemy is pelted by a volley of bolts and is left soaked in scalding acid. He's left temporarily vulnerable to further attacks.

Dak says to the group, She-Crazy wears magic pendant! CAUTION

Spoiler
    Show
    ...but that's all I find out with my arcana check. Nature check anyone?
    Last edited by Great Dane; 2012-08-06 at 12:06 AM.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Dwarf in the Playground

"If we see any demon-freaks, maybe we can get Red over there to tell them we come in pea-"

The opening doors interrupted his sentence.

"Never mind."

The human was the first in the room, charging headlong towards the weak fanatics.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move + Charge to K10

Threatening Rush at CC1
    (1d20+24)[40] vs AC
    (1d10+7)[11] damage

Mark CC1 + CC2

13. - Top - End - #163

PirateCaptain

Infernion

With a draconic roar Infernion surges forward. He comes abreast Lucius, smiling wickedly at the fighter. Smoke pours from the dragon's scales. The crossbowman takes aim but is wrenched off of his feet by a red, spectral claw. He is deposited under the withering gaze of the awesome weapons master Lucius.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move: K4 to L10, Gain Shadow Walk (concealment)
    Minor: Curse CC2, Merc 1
    Standard: Diabolic Grasp vs Merc 1 (FORT)
    Attack: (1d20+19)[11](30) (16+1(dragon bonus)+2 CA (ShadowWalk)
    Damage: (2d8+11)[2][2](15) + (2d8)[1][7](8)+(1d8)[2](2)psychic
    slide Merc 1 to K11
    brutal 1 re-roll = 6

30 total damage- bloodies Merc 1 - Infernion gains 12 THP
    Last edited by CalebRoberts; 2012-08-06 at 12:51 AM.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

Infernion

Running into combat, stopping just in front of a cultist and sending his magics to one of the mercenaries. Dropping his defenses for a moment, the cultist sees an opening.

Spoiler
    Show
    Claw Attack: (1d20+17)[8](25)
    Damage - 8 damage, ongoing 5

Evalie, Mai and Ewin are up! & Lucius roll your mark attack for the Cultist not including you.
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-08-06 at 12:53 AM.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

15. - Top - End - #165
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ewin

The whole party erupted into action as soon as the door opened, rendering any discussions about tactics moot.
    With a resigned sigh, Ewin follows his companions and charges into the room, plate armor clanking with every stride.

Spoiler
    Show
    Minor Action: Activate Bradaman's Sword: Until the end of the encounter, Divine Challenge can target 2 creatures.

Move Action: Move to L8

Standard Action: Charge CW 1 with Virtuous Strike
    Attack vs. AC - (1d20+25)[44]
    Damage - (1d8+12)[16], radiant
    Currently playing:

16. - Top - End - #166
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+27)[43]
    (1d10+12)[17]

And I push him back one square to L12 so his attack doesn't even go through.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

Mai-Sal

Mai takes a step forward and scrutinizes the apparent leader for a quick moment, hoping to find some weak spot on her.

Spoiler
    Show

Move action to shift to L3.
    Monster knowledge check on the Leader:

(1d20+17)[35] (assuming she's a living human; +2 for Arcana/Religion or -2 for Dungeoneering)

Depending on the roll I'll use Use Vulnerability as my minor action. Will post my standard action afterward.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Mai-Sal

Mai smiled knowingly at the leader, going so far as to salute her with her staff, when suddenly lightning begins cascading around the genasi from head to foot. She gathers that innate energy together with the usual electricity from striking her orb and staff together, then tosses that ball into the mercenaries' midst, exploding on impact.

Feeling not quite satisfied, Mai raised her staff high and, seemingly out of nowhere, calls down a lightning storm onto the same spot as her lightning orb had erupted, obscuring the area and threatening harm to anyone who dared enter it.

"Nothing personal!" she yelled, the mercenary leader her intended audience, and with the energies she invoked her voice must have carried like thunder. "Since we're both women of action I know you'll understand."

Spoiler
    Show

Sorry for taking so long on this, it's been a long workday and it's a big turn.

Free action: Use Vulnerability, gaining +Int to damage and +4 power bonus to all defenses vs. the Leader until the end of my next turn. (I had thought this was a minor action, so wasn't I happy to learn it's a free action.)

Minor action: Promise of Storm racial ability, gaining +2d8 damage with thunder or lightning powers as well as +1 to hit and +6 to damage per Elemental Echo.

Standard action: Shock Sphere, unfriendly burst 2 centered at L-13, vs. Reflex (+1 from Elemental Echo, +4 from GMW; I didn't include CA since I don't know if Mai is hidden from the enemies).

Merc1: (1d20+22)[27]
    Merc2: (1d20+22)[37]
    L: (1d20+22)[36]
    TC1: (1d20+22)[41]

Hit: (2d6+25)[4][5](34) + (2d8)[10] lightning damage (and +2 more vs. the leader due to GMW and Use Vulnerability being power bonuses); half damage on a miss.

Action point! Me, Dak and Evalie ignore slowed/immobilized/restrained conditions until the end of my next turn.

Standard action: Winter's Wrath, unfriendly burst 2 centered at L-13, vs. Fortitude; changing damage type from cold to lightning per Paragon Path.

Merc1: (1d20+22)[23]
    Merc2: (1d20+22)[23]
    L: (1d20+22)[34]
    TC1: (1d20+22)[36]

Hit: (2d8+25)[3][7](35) + (2d8)[7] lightning damage (and again +2 more vs. the leader).
    Effect: the burst creates zone that lasts UEMNT or if dismissed as a minor action. Zone is lightly obscured and any creature ending its turn in it takes 6 lightning damage.

Since both attacks are evocations they ignore all resistance (but not immunity) and I can reroll one 1 on a damage die.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

EVALIE

Evalie, knocking an arrow, rushes forward into combat. She seems to focus on the other Merc remaining, drawing back her bow and letting her arrow fly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions
    Minor - Quarry Merc 2
    Move - to L8
    Standard - Eager Pursuit - (1d20+19)[12](31)
    Damage - (3d10+11)[6][6][8](31)
    Quarry - I don't know what it is, so he can roll it later.

If I didn't add, or added too much, we will figure it out later.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

Enemies

The two Tieflings jump into action, teleporting all over the cave, and they seem to teleport you guys as well, leaving you in their place. While the Merc jumps in to action, attacking.....

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions
    TC1
    Standard - Soul Fire on L9 VS Ref
    Luc - (1d20+16)[3](19)
    Infer - (1d20+16)[15](31)
    Evalie - (1d20+16)[9](25)
    Damage - (4d6+6)[3][1][4][5](19), ongoing 10 fire damage(save ends), and the first time the target willingly moves closer to TC1, it takes 10 psychic damage.
    Move - Teleport to F10, Attack on Ewin, (1d20+16)[3](19) VS Will
    Damage - (4d6+6)[2][5][6][3](22), Ewin is Teleported to N15

TC2
    Standard - Soul Fire on L9 VS Ref
    Luc - (1d20+16)[2](18)
    Infer - (1d20+16)[18](34)
    Evalie - (1d20+16)[18](34)
    Damage - (4d6+6)[2][4][1][1](14), ongoing 10 fire damage(save ends), and the first time the target willingly moves closer to TC1, it takes 10 psychic damage.
    Move - Teleport to Q10, Attack on Lucius, (1d20+16)[19](35) VS Will
    Damage - (4d6+6)[4][5][6][4](25), Lucius is Teleported to I15

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

21. - Top - End - #171

Dak could not see the source of the flames, but realized they were about to wash over his new elven friend. Pushing a button on his belt, arcane energy in the form of a wave washed over Evalie just in time to help coat her against the oncoming flames.

Spoiler
    Show
    Immediate Interrupt: using Energy Conversion to give Evalie Resist 9 against one Soul Fire attack; I will re-add her HP to her total. After the attack is resolved, she gains 9THP.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

Enemies Continued

The other enemies jump into action as well, the two soldiers going after Ewin, as well as getting out of their ranged enemies line of sight. The two casters snarl at the sight of Ewin, and unleash their devil-blessed powers against him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions
    Merc2
    Move - to I14
    Standard - Press the advantage vs AC on Lucius (1d20+19)[3](22)
    Damage - (1d10+15)[6](21), Lucius is pushed 1 square(I16) and dazed (save ends)

Leader
    Move - to H13
    Standard - Glaive vs AC on Lucius (1d20+18)[6](24)
    Damage - (2d4+15)[1][4](20), Leader can slide target 1 square

CW1
    Move - Shift to R12
    Standard - Desiccating Curse VS Ewin (1d20+18)[12](30) VS Fort
    Damage - (3d6+10)[2][4][5](21), Ewin gets -2 to all defenses(save ends)

CW2
    Move - to F14
    If CW1's attack hits, then he will use on Ewin:
    Standard - Scour the Cursed vs Will (1d20+18)[15](33)
    Damage - (3d6+10)[1][2][1](14), if target has effects of Desiccating Curse on him, takes another (2d6)[3][4](7) damage
    If CW1's attack misses, he will use Desiccating Curse on Ewin:
    Standard - Desiccating Curse VS Ewin (1d20+18)[4](22) VS Fort
    Damage - (3d6+10)[3][5][2](20), Ewin gets -2 to all defenses(save ends)
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-08-08 at 11:10 AM.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

Enemies:the Third

Everyone in the room sees 4 portals appear around Ewin. And out steps 4 devils all around him with longswords, and the portals diappear. They smile large, menacing smiles and say something to each other and to him in a language you do not understand. Then they attack.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions
    All againt Ewin, if you can't tell, they don't like Ewin very much
    LDH 1.1
    Standard - (1d20+18)[15](33) VS AC
    Damage - 10 dmg, and Ewin will take 4 fire dmg if he willingly moves during his next turn
    LDH 1.2
    Standard - (1d20+18)[9](27) VS AC
    Damage - 10 dmg, and Ewin will take 4 fire dmg if he willingly moves during his next turn
    LDH 2.1
    Standard - (1d20+18)[4](22) VS AC
    LDH 2.2
    Standard - (1d20+18)[11](29) VS AC

TOP OF ROUND 2!!!
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-08-08 at 10:01 AM.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Mai

Unable to see all the commotion in the room, Mai steps forward intending to bring their leader to her knees--only to gasp at seeing a bleeding Ewin surrounded by devils. Wasting no time, she conjures another fountain of lightning out of the ground in front of them, empowering it with her own inner storm. Though the fountain continues sparking after the initial burst, none of it goes in Ewin's direction.

She quickly pivots and points at the leader. "Let her live, she's better than these freaks," she says, making sure everyone hears her.

Spoiler
    Show

Move action to move to M9.
    Standard action to use Fountain of Flame (changed to lightning per her Paragon Path), friendly burst 1 centered at Q12. The attack is vs. Reflex (GWM, Promise of Storm and Elemental Echo still in effect).

LDH1.1: (1d20+22)[33]
    LDH1.2: (1d20+22)[25]
    LDH2.1: (1d20+22)[27]
    LDH2.2: (1d20+22)[32]
    CW1: (1d20+22)[26]

Hit: (3d8+25)[37] + (2d8)[13] lightning damage. Miss: half damage.
    Effect: The burst 1 creates a zone centered at Q12, lasting UEMNT. Any enemy entering zone or ending its turn there takes 5 lightning damage.

And that's the end of my nova.
    Last edited by Dacia Brabant; 2012-08-09 at 09:06 PM.

25. - Top - End - #175

Sensing some dark arcane magic was afoot, Dak charged down the hall, only to see a huge burst of lightning dissipate, leaving four dead devils surrounding a very bloodied Ewin. Grabbing the disk over his left pectoral and locking it into his crossbow, Dak fired at the tiefling, coating him in healing arcane energy. Spinning around and aiming at the leader, Dak hoped to pin her in the shoulder with a bolt infused with lightning. Genasi has good idea! he mutters as he fired.

Spoiler
    Show
    Moveto K8
    Minor: Curative Admixture (first of 2) on Ewin = surgeless healing. Spend a surge + 10 + (d6)[1].
    Standard: Arc Infusion against Leader: (1d20+20)[28] vs. AC for (1d10+11)[14] nonlethal lightning damage.

Those who had a +4 to attacks/damage no longer enjoy that benefit.

THHP! The bolt stuck in the leader's shoulder as blood spilled from the wound. The magic infused with the bolt mixed with the female warrior's blood, flew through the air, and splashed against the flames currently coating Infernion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Make a save, at a +4 bonus. If you save, she takes 5 more damage and is dazed until the end of my next turn.

Dak shouts out, Avoid warlock power! They weaken! They harm!
    Last edited by Great Dane; 2012-08-09 at 09:25 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176

PirateCaptain

Infernion

Infernion's own fire overwhelms the flames burning him. He glides quickly to Lucius' back and spits a gob of fire at the mercenary. The man dodges easily, much to the dragon's chagrin.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move: Walk to L14, gain shadow walk
    Minor: Curse Merc 2, L
    Standard: Hellish Rebuke vs Merc 2 (REF)
    Attack: (1d20+20)[2](22) (17+1(dragon)+2(CA))
    Damage: (1d6+11)[6](17)+(3d8)[7][2][4](13)
    Last edited by CalebRoberts; 2012-08-10 at 12:36 AM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ewin

When the devils come out of their infernal portals, Ewin's heart stops for the fraction of a second. Although he couldn't understand the whole phrases they say, their wicked smiles showed all the intent he needed to know.

"Come on, try to take me then!"

His shock and rage blend together and the tiefling raises his sword in defiance, but before he can land a strike, lightning erupts around him, charring the minions of hell as quickly as they appeared.
    He gives Mai a short, thankful nod before slowly approaching the enemy in front of him, murder in his eyes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Minor Action: Divine Mettle: Evalie makes a saving throw with a +5 bonus.

Move Action: Shift to Q13 -> +1 to AC and Ref.

Standard Action: Valorous Strike vs. CW1
    Attack vs. AC - (1d20+21)[24]
    Hit: Damage - (2d8+8)[12]
    Each target within 3 squares is subject to divine sanction.

Saving Throw - (1d20)[20]
    Last edited by Ascy; 2012-08-10 at 10:27 AM.
    Currently playing:

28. - Top - End - #178
    Dwarf in the Playground

Letting his anger take hold, Lucius delivers a recklessly aimed overhead swing that, if contact is made, is almost guaranteed to ensure that this one doesn't escape like his friend.

Spoiler
    Show
    Brash Strike vs AC

(1d20+21)[40]
    (1d10+11)[13]

29. - Top - End - #179
    Dwarf in the Playground

Brutal Reroll
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d10+11)[19]

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

TC1 & TC2

The Tiefling's smile a crooked smile, and the one near Ewin doesn't need any compelling to attack him, and he does. The other one, however, turns to Mai, Dak, and Evalie and smiles a large, evil smile. He raises his rod and shoots out a small fireball, which then explodes, engulfing them all in fire.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions
    TC1
    Move - to G11
    Standard - Soul Fire vs Ref on L9
    Evalie - (1d20+16)[4](20)
    Dak - (1d20+16)[20](36)
    Mai - (1d20+16)[1](17)
    Damage - (4d6+6)[3][1][1][2](13), ongoing 10 fire damage. the first time the target willingly moves closer to TC1 before the end of its next turn, the target takes 10 psychic damage.
    Miss - Ongoing 5 fire damage
    DAK CRIT - You take 30 total, and you can't save for the ongoing until after your next turn.

TC2
    Standard - Soul Fire vs Ref on Q14
    Ewin - (1d20+16)[15](31)
    Damage - (4d6+6)[5][5][6][5](27), ongoing 10 fire damage. the first time the target willingly moves closer to the TC2 before the end of its next turn, the target takes 10 psychic damage.
    Miss - Ongoing 5 fire damage
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-08-13 at 02:33 PM.

DMing:

My own 5e Bard Subclass

LGBTA+ Ally