New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Reincarnation Wars - IC *Still Recruiting*

Rob stepped back, letting Erik get to the hole. Stopping in place next to Idrian, he turns and whispers to the psyker. "Ah. I would ask how you know I've got Elodin up here, but I think I know earlier. You figured it out when you looked through me when we shook hands, no? Regardless, we should indeed talk in further detail some time. Now, however, would not be opportune. Until then, though, shall we put aside whatever conflict we have with one another and work together? I'd rather not die over some petty grievance."
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Yeah, DreamingMage honestly thinks he is a god. Over the years, I've found it best just to go with it.
    Spoiler: Things I Once Was But No Longer Entirely Am
    Show

Previous Usernames: DreamingMage, Zeno Desaqqara
    Credit to araveugnitsuga.
    Credit to DarkCorax.
    Credit to me.
    Credit to me.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

Alexander listens to Rob before nodding curtly in his general direction.
    "A fine plan." Without any further delay, he takes a step into the air and begins floating over the hole. Focusing his powers, Alexander begins to surround himself in a bubble of telekinetic force. Any sort of projectile would be sorely pressed to hit him at all. He also reaches deep within himself and begins to burn through one of his other Allomantic reserves: bendalloy. Looking around, he can see the other Personae moving slowly, as if through a bowl of molasses. The temporal effect would only be within several feet of him, but if for some purpose his barriers were to be breached, Alexander would have ample time to react.
    Wonderful! It's missing a little something, though. It only takes a moment for him to summon the lightning. Sparks run up and down his skin, blue bolts piercing the air around him. Sometimes, style mattered. He glances back at the others once before beginning to descend himself.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-08-03 at 07:43 AM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

3. - Top - End - #243
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sam stands on the edge of Rob's hole, watching events unfold. First, there was Tristan's arrival, followed by Conor's problem and Morcleon and Alexander's respective solutions. Then, Kate showed up and started yelling at certain Personae.
    Honestly, the least she could do is show some courtesy!
    Well, you know what they say.
    Indeed. Modern manners, and all that.

As she observes, Sam begins to feel both worried and amused. Their bickering was almost as entertaining as the peanut gallery in her brain, but they had already demonstrated, within a few short minutes, that they could not work effectively as a team.
    There are just too many type A show offs here. We might want to consider splitting up into smaller groups, so that there's less room for egoistic conflict.
    I suspect some of them might be compensating for something...
    Now now. It is never good to play at knowing what is going on inside their heads. Believe me, as a telepath I have seen my share of strange personalities.
    As usual, Sam tries to avoid the chatter, moving towards the pit. Her focus is no longer on the other Personae. Instead, she stares down into the darkness, wondering about what lies beyond.
    Only one way to find out... Sam will wait until the other Personae have gone ahead, before casting a minor feather fall spell and jumping down at full force, armor and all.
    Last edited by TheAntiplanar; 2012-07-31 at 08:20 PM.

Winner of the MtG card design contest 'Winner is the Judge', Week 5!

4. - Top - End - #244
    Halfling in the Playground

Physical feuds I can handle. Interpersonal feuds on the other hand...
    I would stay out of it too if I were you, boss.
    Agreed, this is not our fight. Though we should try to learn as much as we can about our allies in the meantime.

He Listens to as much as he can, managing to hear everything said since the end of the battle. As Alexander begins a somewhat flashy departure from their current floor, Tristan quietly sinks into the earth, and a hollow in the stone carries him through the intervening space. When the hollow ejects him into the room, he clings to the edges and ends up hanging upside down from the ceiling, gazing into the room below. He watches as an electrified orb of telekinetic energy slowly lowers Alexander into the room, others follow, and Sam descends from the hole at full speed, slowing near the end of her fall, and alights gently on the ground.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

The others suddenly find a large room free from the oppression of the demons and others.

The Sanctuary
    It appears as if this room is at least a sixty foot radius. It possesses what appears to be a dark cloaked man or woman, for all you know, with his or her head bowed. The figure stares at the group of Personae, waiting. Those of you who can sense danger sense none at all from him, and he appears to radiate a strange aura.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Conor descends to the full length of the string, before untying himself and dropping the last ten feet to the floor below. He straightens slowly, drawing Nehima and putting it in a defensive pose. Some of the others descend as well. He clears his throat, and announces,

"Hello. We have been sent by The... well, by The Light. We mean you no harm if you mean us no harm".

There is a somewhat awkward silence.

"So, what can we do for you?"
    Last edited by Conor77; 2012-07-31 at 09:26 PM.
    "Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day" --Charles Dickens

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'll take rearguard." said Rob. It was his honest preference. While it meant that he would be the last to gain any advantages they came across, it also meant that he would have the most warning if they ran into a trap. His paranoia made him a natural for watching his back, too. Not to mention his newfound near-invincibility.

Are you sure this is the best idea? What if, say, the first three down there have new aspects of themselves unlocked?
    We wouldn't make it down in time even to be fourth anyways. Besides, it will be easier to seal this behind us as we descend. I'm not leaving it open for more demons to follow us down.
    You know, I really would like to talk to Kvothe. Make sure you don't forget about that. If nothing else, I want to know how he ended up in a mind like that...
    Rob grinned. Some progress on what he is?
    Yes. We were making very little progress at first, but I've been finding that I know more and more of what you know. I recognized a few of the others he has locked up in there. Legato, Rashek, Dante. Someone else, too, but I don't recognize them.
    Rob let out a low whistle. That was a truly diabolic lineup of villains of the highest rank. Poor guy.
    Who? Kvothe, or Idrian?
    Both.
    I wouldn't be feeling too sorry for Idrian. From what I can tell about him, his personality easily eclipses those three put together.
    Yeah, DreamingMage honestly thinks he is a god. Over the years, I've found it best just to go with it.
    Show

Credit to DarkCorax.
    Credit to me.
    Credit to me.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

The hooded figures nods to Conor, his face was still unseen. "Hello, Connor. I can see that you and the Others have arrived. It is time for me to formaly introduce myself. I am, for all intents and purposes. . . well, I suppose you can call me John Doe." He said with a note of humor in his voice. He laughs before continuing. "You should know that for all of your power you are all inexperienced and green. Proceeding to the rest of the Temple, and thus, the doors beyond this Sanctuary will be likely difficult even for you. I suggest you return whence you came."

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

As he descends, Alexander stares at the figure. He stops about a foot off of the ground, hovering. His expression is one of withering contempt. He lowers his speed bubble, waiting for him to speak. After he does so, Alexander addresses the figure.
    "Well, that was not particularly original. 'Return from whence we came?' Do you honestly expect us to listen to such garbage? My expectations for villainy are higher, I'm afraid. Furthermore, a little effort to hide it would be nice. One look at you and it's plain as day. Throw on a disguise, change your shape, or what have you. Spice things up! The ominous warning is far too cliche for my taste." Alexander's face morphs back into a smile, seemingly of its own accord. He lands - it will be easier to fight like this. As he prepares himself for combat, Alexander keeps his eyes on the mysterious man.
    "Unless, of course, you are the misunderstood brooding hero. In which case, carry on."
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-08-03 at 07:55 AM.
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"John Doe"
    "I only suggest retreat because of the danger the beyond. I am not your enemy, nor do I remember who I am. I suggest once more that you not venture beyond these doors. However, you should know that if you are in danger on this level of the Temple, you may return here for aid."

He pauses for a moment. "I can sense who you all are and what importance you have, your names and identities. You cannot do the same for me, but if you care to search my soul, you will know that I am not a threat, in either physical or future capacity of any sort. I trust you have questions for me."

Jacob appears in the room besides the others. "I am not trustful of you, in this most conspicuious sanctuary. Unless of course, you are a Spirit like the one we discovered in the first level above."

11. - Top - End - #251
    Firbolg in the Playground

Morcleon stares blankly at the giant hole in the ground as his allies jump through, trying to think of a way down. He blinks in realization and chuckles. "I don't even need a special way down... I can just jump."

He walks to the edge of the pit, and leaps in. As he falls, his ears pick up the a few bits and pieces of a new voice. Upon landing, he sees "John Doe" and raises an eyebrow. "So you've got amnesia, huh...? And you're warning us and offering information...? Hmm..." Morcleon's eyes light up, and he points a finger dramatically at the hooded figure. "Aha! You're an exposition character person thing... who gives us... exposition..." The end of his statement trails off awkwardly, and he gives an embarrassed chuckle.
    Last edited by Morcleon; 2012-07-31 at 10:45 PM.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"John"
    "Ah, yes." John replies flatly, with a raised eyebrow. "I am an "exposition guy" I suppose. "Jacob, over there, or whomever he wishes to identify himself is partially correct. I think it's safe to say I am some kind of Spirit Being, but I'm not quite sure why I have forgotten so much about myself since that is true. I am bound to this place, like the Spirit above. On occasion, I may speak with him in his Sanctuary, on occasion, but I have found I may never leave this Temple."

13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground

Well then. I suppose he remains a cliche of sorts, albeit not what I was expecting. Approaching the figure, Alexander furrows his brow slightly. There were elements here that didn't fit. Something was definitively out of place. It takes Alexander all of thirty seconds to realize what it is.
    "Spectacular. So, I have to ask what a Spirit like you is doing bound to a place like this? First, it is a temple of Tharizdun, and then it is a great Sanctuary for good. Something tells me that those two uses are mutually exclusive, given that Tharizdun is devoted to the end of existence as we know it. I would hazard a guess in saying you yourself do not know the answers to my questions. Can you tell us, at least, some more about what lies beyond? Know thine enemy is a wise philosophy to live by, I think." While waiting for a response, Alexander looks around the room, searching in particular for any more carvings or exits.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Conor keeps his sword at guard. As Alex thinks, he says:

"Mm, yes. If you could prove you were benevolent, that would just be great. But I don't think you can, so here we are".

Then, pensive, he sheathes Nehima. He waits for an answer to Alex's questions, before continuing.
    Last edited by Conor77; 2012-07-31 at 11:05 PM.
    "Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day" --Charles Dickens

15. - Top - End - #255

Erik drops to the floor of the room quitely. Or at least, as quitely as a just over 1 ton object can fall. ((Will edit this post if I end up falling through the floor))

"I agree that we should move forward. Yes I have been listening."

Eldrad continues with her foresight, seeking the strands of fate the tell of what will happen should the personae pass through the door, based on who currently agrees.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.

Life is Hectic.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"John Doe"
    "I think it could be possible that I am not native to this level of the Temple. The Spirit Above is, however, native to Sigil." John thinks for a moment. "This is indeed a Temple of Tharizdun, but you jumped down a hole, straight into my Sanctuary." He thinks for just a moment. "Had you just walked, you would have found that this place could very easily have been ignored quite accidentaly by your little crowd. For some reason you chose not to use the stairs." He grins, revealing an odd face of concealed light. You could tell that he possessed immense knowledge. This being of pure knowledge and wisdom smiled, but it was a sad smile. "If you walk beyond the door, you shall find a great and powerful Pit Fiend. This Pit Fiend is as powerful as half the enemies you fought at the Gates. His name is not given to this universe, and thus I cannot read it. He calls himself the Blood Lord. In addition, there are ten powerful demonic beings at his command, called "Hell Knights". These scorpioned tailed, horned helmeted monsters possess powerful axe like swords in both arms, and are worth two Pit Fiends each. In addition, you will find the need to be ecspecially careful at the Altar of Tharizdun. The demons, devils and others have been enchanting the Dark Altar with curses of tyranny, attempting to control the beast and awakening him at full power for their bidding. You must stop them."

17. - Top - End - #257
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Ah, so we've changed tune from 'you must turn back' to 'you must go ahead'. Odd, to say the least. I like your method of quantifying their power though, using what you know we have already overcome".

He turns to the others.

"If we are going to defeat this Lord of Blood, we will need to cooperate and devise a plan. I'd say that we need to make an entrance first, and then take down those inside quickly. What are your thoughts?".

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Uh, excuse me, I know you turned to the others, but I have an idea. . . if you care to trust me. Might I suggest you bring some of your holy water from the springs above? That might be helpful in dispatching the foes at the Dark Altar." John Doe thought for a moment. "My mind tends to wander. In case you were wondering about my last comment."

19. - Top - End - #259

Erik sighs.

"For some reason I think this will end out being a fight of endurence, however if you would like me to lead, I have a few spells that may well do or half do the job for us, damage to the room pending."
    Then the Personae start speaking in his mind.
    'Do you really think I should?'
    'That transport spell was one thing, but just one of those spells would exhaust her for a while.'
    'I can hold us, you just plot what will happen when that goes off in there.'
    "I would rather this suit stayed intact.'
    'Yes, perhaps you should give me some time.'
    'Eldrad, plot it, then I will come to my decision.'
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.

Life is Hectic.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ogre in the Playground

Rob, still standing at the top of the hole, made a pointed gesture of checking the spot on his wrist where a watch would be, if he had one. He could hear voices below, and was anxious to hear, but he had offered to take this position, and would not go back on what he had said.
    Show

Credit to DarkCorax.
    Credit to me.
    Credit to me.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zombie

Eric lands on a glowing green disc of energy just above the ground. Which shatters but slows him down enough not to break anything.
    "So this is a second sanctuary, you are an amnesiac exposition guy and the level of difficulty is about to ramp up. Excellent."

Necron's mindscape
    The mindscape is quickly formed and reformed into a, unique structure.
    The entry point is an empty room, several corridors leading off it, though not leading to where one would normally expect. A left turn might end with coming back from the right, or moving forward leads back to the start. Only a native inhabitant can traverse these pathways easily.
    A second change is a more primal one, separating the concept of bodies with the concept of personas, allowing each soul to assume another's powers at the expense of their own.

tl;dr: Telepaths trying to enter my mind go into a maze operating under very different laws of physics and each personality can use any power set, but only 1 power set at a time may be used.
    <-- Give the zombie a hug. You know you want too. It's so lonely.

I have quit Giantitp. I may be back but not anytime soon
    Sorry everyone

22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground

Finding nothing of immediate use on the walls but noting the exit into the chapel, Alexander focuses his attention elsewhere. Instead, he follows the lead of the other Personae, plotting on how best to proceed from here.
    "We need, above all else, coordination. No walking into the chapel and just blasting away with abandon. I know that Eldrad can see the future. Now, what if I were to expand my bendalloy bubble to include a larger group? I could probably take five or six total, with my current reserve. With time slowed all around us, and a seer on our side, not only would we know everything they do ahead of time, but we would be able to counter accordingly. We could go in and provide a large enough distraction, while a separate group sneaks around to the altar and disrupts whatever ritual is being performed at current. Who would be ideal for a stealth op?" He turns to look at the Spirit, considering his words just now. Smirking now, he looks up and out, towards Rob. He was in an ideal location to get them a back-up weapon. After all, every plan needed a contingency, and Alexander got the feeling that thy would be needing every ounce that they could get their hands on. He adds a certain volume to his voice once again, to ensure that Rob can properly hear him.
    "Given Yuki's speed capabilities and your apparent ability to summon vials, how long would it take you to get us several vials of holy water?"
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-08-03 at 07:58 AM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

23. - Top - End - #263

Zombie

"That would be me. I have three separate types of invisibility and can attack through the walls. I'm also the most likely to withstand an attack if discovered through my excess biomass and ghostly ectoendurance.
    I can bring someone along with me through the walls and silence any other stealthers.
    Does anyone have some delayed-blast powers? To confuse the enemies when we launch our attack."

Sorry everyone

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

"Perfect. Keep in mind, though, that demons might be able to see through your invisibility, or whatever devices maintain your illusions. Ideally, we would split into three teams: a diversionary team which would include both Erik and myself. We will enter guns blazing, so to speak. Anyone in this group would need a lot of both offensive firepower and combat endurance. We are going to be taking the brunt of the damage, so anyone with powerful defenses or regenerative capabilities would be nice. I can take six at the most. The next team would follow Necron and try to sneak around the demons to get to the altar. Once there, you would need to disrupt the ritual by killing everyone or destroying the enchantments. The last thing we want is Tharizdun awakening in the middle of our assault. Finally, we would need a support team, to hang back and act as a bulwark against enemy encroachment. We cannot allow ourselves to be flanked. Keep in mind that everyone would be playing a key role: no one here is more important than the others. In order for this to work, all three teams need to act together. The Lord of Blood might also pose a problem. Killing him might require extra effort, so I would also suggest that some of us split off from all three groups, to take out any high value targets we can point out." Alexander makes sure to look at every Persona as he speaks - he needs them to understand the beginnings of his plan. The holy water would also be useful against the demons, so Alexander will wait for Rob before continuing.
    "Of course, this is merely theory at this juncture. Any contributions or revisions would be more than welcome."
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-08-01 at 09:55 AM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

25. - Top - End - #265

Zombie

A shimmering cloak forms around Necromancy who vanishes from sight before he pulls it off.
    "This is the True Cloak of Invisibility, one of the 3 pieces marking me as the Master of Death. It is said to hide the wearer from Death himself. Demons should not be able to peirce it, especially when added to my Ghostly invisibility and my Disillusionment Charms bending the light around me.
    Anyone who wants to join me raise their hand. I can take only 1 person with me under thecloak but my Duplicates can take any more volunteers under a Disillusionment and Ghost Invisibility."

OOC: Can I retcon my actions earlier? Before we got our last soul I used a disillusionment rather than Invis Cloak to scout, which is why the Spirit could sense me.

Sorry everyone

26. - Top - End - #266
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

OOC: That's fine, although the Spirit of the First Level, and this one are extremely unique, more like D&D gods without worship rather than just "spirits" or ghosts.

Jacob
    "I've finally healed from all the loss of blood from our last battle. Must have been all that demon blood I drank." He said disgustingly. "Be that as it may, I am willing to head the 'Divide And Conquer" group, or at least be in it. I can, as Mateus, be quite effective against demonic powers. I"ve only foregone his use until now because he's been quite arrogant and demanded to be left alone from my influence." Jacob wonders for a moment, "I could weaken the targets with a curse as a diversionary tactic in the Emperor of Hell's form."
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2012-08-01 at 10:51 AM.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Halfling in the Playground

As Alexander's speech comes to a close, Tristan discusses it with the others.
    This is probably a good time for that conversation, Yuna. We need to know what you can do, and apparently I'm a bit out of the loop.
    I will try to explain as well as I can, though I am confused as you are. I have a variety of healing and protection magic, as well as powerful holy magic that should prove useful against the demons we face. Also... though I do not know if they will appear in this world, I am able to summon Aeons to assist me in battle.

Her last sentence seemed filled with regret. What many would consider to be a powerful gift, she saw as a curse.
    How... how is that possible? You defeated Yu Yevon and brought an end to the Dream of the Fayth...
    Defeat Yu Yevon? I don't know what you mean. The only way to bring about the calm is to summon the Final Aeon...
    I think that's enough questions for now, can't you see she's upset?
    I... I'm sorry Yuna, I'm just a bit confused... We can talk again when you're ready.

Anyway, now that we know what we're capable of, which group do you think we should join?
    We definitely have offensive firepower covered. We might actually be the most powerful in terms of pure destruction, especially of unholy creatures. Our powers seem more limited in duration than some of the others, though.
    I agree. Perhaps it would be best to save ourselves for the high priority group. We could support from the rear and then focus our strongest attacks on the strongest opponents.
    We would also be in a better position to protect and heal our allies.
    Then I think we have our role.

Tristan lowers himself from the ceiling on a length of web, hanging upside down as he speaks to the other Personae. "I'll be the most help from the back for this fight. I can get some protection up on all of you, and heal you if you get injured, but I want in on the hit squad. Some of my most powerful abilities are at their best against the foes we're up against, but they're limited in duration. If you point out a few primary targets, I'll shoot them down."
    Last edited by mkfuba07; 2012-08-01 at 12:22 PM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

Rob turned, glancing back down the hallway towards the last sanctuary. He could get there quickly enough... But just to be sure. He let his mind go blank the way he had before, and spoke the name of stone. It was not in Elodin's voice this time, but in his own. The doors at the other side of the hall, the ones they had skipped by blasting through the floor, crumbled. The doorway above them fell too, creating a large pile of rubble blocking the next hallway. Now nothing could get through there while he was away. He set off towards the fountain. Reaching out into the city for mana, he summoned another set of twenty vials. Reaching the fountain, he filled them, and hung them on his belt. He then returned to the hole.

Bowman, could you lower these down there for me?
    Sure. You know, I think I see what the namer was talking about. The longer I keep this shield up, and you use my abilities other ways, the more I see into your memory. Rob had noticed the effect too, though in his case it was less of gaining memories and more of gaining abilities in his command panel.

The vials lowered themselves slowly towards where Alexander was standing.
    Show

Credit to DarkCorax.
    Credit to me.
    Credit to me.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Jacob
    With ease, Rob had gotten the job done. Apparently this massive Temple held fewer demons than was expected by the group. Jacob looks to the phials of holy water and gazes curiously into it, lost in thought. "So guys, is anyone else here vulnerable to holy-based attacks. Im' afraid I am. Be very careful not to blast me with a holy based attack unless I"m Shinnok, Hawke or Zeus. I do not want to suffer any kind of harm from something I don't understand, and I'm afraid that I could lose control over some or maybe all the others if I fall under the effects of some kind of spiritual magic.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

Picking the group of vials out of the air, Alexander examines them closely.
    "We can get some nice usage out of these. Everyone who will not suffer adverse effects should take one or two vials. I will take several myself. Whenever a high value target is spotted, these are the optimal weapons to employ. Try not to waste them on spawn or lowly cultists." Alexander glances at the doors into the chapel. It was strange to think that such evil and such good could exist within mere feet of one another.
    Well, that's just Sigil I suppose. He moves back into the middle of the room, staring into the emptiness as he waits for the other Personae to make their decisions.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.