New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Bad news is my tabletop was cancelled tonight

Good news is that this means Chapter 6 of DNSTP!
    Thanqol. Please tell me that your brilliant comedic fic has not turned into a TF2 crossover. Please.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

2. - Top - End - #842
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Do you have any of the books? I know enough Changeling now to talk it over with you and suggest various character stuff, but you'll need the main Changeling book.
    I can get access to the Changeling book. So that's the game then? I've always heard its something of the breakout hit of the nWoD so it will be good to take the opportunity to explore in depth.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Troll in the Playground

Nitpick: Despite British English being more convoluted and thus inherently superior to other forms of English, Shining Armor is a name and I think it should keep the original spelling. Just looks weird with the 'u' in there.
    Truth resists simplicity.

4. - Top - End - #844
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Thanqol. Please tell me that your brilliant comedic fic has not turned into a TF2 crossover. Please.
    It's actually a reference to a guy I admire on RPGnet who has 'Plague of Hats' as his screen name; the TF2 crossover shall have to be confined to the comments section.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
    Nitpick: Despite British English being more convoluted and thus inherently superior to other forms of English, Shining Armor is a name and I think it should keep the original spelling. Just looks weird with the 'u' in there.
    Over my dead body, American.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Titan in the Playground

*Brushes hooves against jacket* Who needs a fleet?

Slightly better edited version here.
    You made Lyra cry. You monster.

But it's his name. You wouldn't want us to suddenly start spelling your name Thankwol or some such, would you?
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-07-10 at 09:53 AM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

6. - Top - End - #846

You made Lyra cry. You monster.
    Making ponies cry is, like, my reason for existing.

But it's his name. You wouldn't want us to suddenly start spelling your name Thankwol or some such, would you?
    A much more cutting and ironic threat would be to start spelling my name "Thanquol".

7. - Top - End - #847
    Titan in the Playground

A much more cutting and ironic threat would be to start spelling my name "Thanquol".
    Thanquol makes an excellent point.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

8. - Top - End - #848

Thanquol makes an excellent point.
    On one hoof, I regret pointing that gun at my head. On the other, I couldn't exactly let that little sliver of perfect hypocrisy pass me by.

9. - Top - End - #849
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I had my first pony dream last night (or at least had a dream that involved ponies at one point).

Spoiler
    Show
    What I think was happening was I was watching a thus unseen episode where Sweetie Belle went on a train ride with her parents, wound up seated next to Silver Spoon, and the two of them ended up making friends with each other during the trip. I can't be entirely sure what was happening because jet engines kept drowning out the dialogue, and my brain kept changing channels to a Futurama episode where Fry had his hands replaced by micro singularities.

My subconcious is a very strange place.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Uh, he looks realy dead. As in, not unliving. I mean, his lower jaw is a few feet away from him and he's kind of.....waterbedy. I think that rock did a lot of damage, and being so streched out power-wise he lost grasp on his form and finaly bucked the metaphoric can. So yeah, I am the undead expert here, and he's not even twiching. Actualy, he lost his soul proper a few months ago, so he's deader then dead.

Crap. That means I am the leader of the cult. The leader of the cult that ritualy kills and reanimates new leaders when they become the high priests. Gah, I thought I saw the last of cloaked stallions standing over me with knives when I finished high school!
    Wait, he's actually dead? As in, really destroyed? Does this mean, have I won?!
    ...crap, this means I need to actually get a real job.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

10. - Top - End - #850
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I really like this picture, especially how they made his scales the same color as her hair. Although they must have a rather odd relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

11. - Top - End - #851
    Troll in the Playground

I BEG YOUR PARDON?

Of course, I really shouldn't have expected an Australian to grasp the subtly self-deprecating sarcasm so characteristic of British humour. So I suppose you can be forgiven. You're from the Colonies, you can't help being... Well. *waves hand dismissively*
    And I really hope I've layed it on thick enough that nopony has to read this to get that it's joke, and so was my earlier post.
    Last edited by SlyGuyMcFly; 2012-07-10 at 10:36 AM.

12. - Top - End - #852

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
    EXCUSE ME?

Of course, I really shouldn't have expected an Australian to grasp the subtly self-deprecating sarcasm so characteristic of British humour. So I suppose you can be forgiven. You're from the Colonies, you can't help being... Well. *waves hand dismissively*
    And I really hope I've layed it on thick enough that nopony has to read this to get that it's joke, and so was my earlier post.
    Maybe the eternal fog is stopping you from seeing that your location is listed as 'here and there', which in no slang, tongue or dialect is reference to the British Isles.

13. - Top - End - #853
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    Will these ponies stop tempting me with the only game I could never play and always had to run because I was the only who had read the manual over a dozen times and could make a decent story for it....

Seriously I'm gone until wednesday, i will never pass the finals at this rate and TS will kick my mental butt over it.

Also please if anypony knows of some good Pony fursuit howto guides please link them to me, pm or through here, my fiancee is really exited with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Hm. Compromise, then.
    Zigg'raugglaur, if you are willing to be Storyteller for a game of Mage, that takes me out of Changeling, freeing up two slots. So you can play there. Does that work or woul you rather not be tangle into such a thing?
    Uh, Sorry guys;
    First, I'm a little rusty on running games, specially PbP.
    Second, I have close to 0 knowledge of nWoD, which is what I believe you wanted to play, right?
    Third, It seems that my curse as never be a player of Mage followed me to the future and to the internet. I just mentioned that I never got to play, I always ended up running the games... Lol...
    Fourth, given that my fiancee has gone full brony (she already went and bought materials for a Pinkie fursuit), we will probably end up hosting Pony RPing games IRL, if we find victims players.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

14. - Top - End - #854
    Titan in the Playground

Hey hey I'm just a silly American but I don't think you two need to fight. I mean Britain and Australia are really close to one another and all, sure there's Germany in the way but really....

15. - Top - End - #855
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    And the game continues!

UFO 5
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

A lot has happened since I last wrote but it never seemed like the right time to actually write a letter. First of all the Humans have made us some medi-kits. Yay! Though luckily they haven't been needed, I am much more comfortable knowing that the Humans are at least trying to make things safer for us.

You may have noticed that this is UFO 5 and not UFO 4. That's because a UFO was spotted in North Africa (naturally). The interceptors chased it for a while but it ended up escaping somewhere over the northern Pacific Ocean. Honestly I was pretty happy to hear that. Nopony or perhaps I should say no one was hurt.

Besides that nothing much happened for a few weeks. The new base in Europe had some work done and recently finished its first hanger. The Humans want to rearrange our base so that it would be harder to invade. What else? Pinkie and Vinyl threw a big party which everyone had a great time at. The Humans started studying something they've called Elerium-115 which we recovered from most crash sites. Progress has been poor so far.

The latest UFO was shot down over the southern US. We were sent in and as we pop open the door one of the grey little aliens is staring right at us! We send the tank out and it starts firing at us. Command decided it was too risky for us to go out there, so Pinkie Pie starts shooting at the alien and managed to wing it. I thought she had killed it but nope! We saw it lurch out of the bush a little while later as it tried to retreat. Luna and Trixie both shot at it and missed. Rainbow Dash just rushed up to it and gave it a quick zap with the stun rod!

From there it was just a matter of scouting with the tank and entering the UFO itself. Trixie demanded a chance to prove herself which she did if she may say so herself. Entering the ship she blasted away at the first alien she saw and killed it. However in our AAR (After Action Report) her 'improvements' on her accomplishment were not appreciated so she was not promoted. Finally it seems the grey alien we captured didn't survive it's injuries. The Humans said it was due to not having the correct facilities to deal with the alien, but they said since we were going to keep capturing aliens that they would get started on an alien containment chamber right away.

All we learned in the end was that the alien was the navigator for their ship. I really hope we can make peace with the aliens.

Your Faithful Student,
    Twilight Sparkle.
    Ouch, you captured a navigator but couldn't keep him? You may not know how much that sucks. I won't say specifics but researching a navigator clears up your base by requiring only one "radar" that is super accurate and long ranged.

I am honestly surprised you have not had a death yet. It is so easy for them to happen. Yet I am glad none have, for what should be obvious reasons.

I wish you the best of luck, continued mission logs from Twilight, and may you never have a Snakeman Terror Mission.
    Last edited by Strife Warzeal; 2012-07-10 at 10:59 AM.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

16. - Top - End - #856
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Hey hey I'm just a silly American but I don't think you two need to fight. I mean Britain and Australia are really close to one another and all, sure there's Germany in the way but really....
    I'll support whichever one Russia supports.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

17. - Top - End - #857
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Now see what your capitalist bickering has caused. Even the uneducated masses of The Likely Enemy™ are calling you out on the absurdity of infighting when the red fire of common resolve to join the class struggle should shine through all your hearts. If only your peoples understood the benefit of a shared indivisible language that no bourgeois elite could twist to oppress the masses. If only our glorious example could persuade your proletariat to join the global revolutionary movement of Esperanto!
    I don't actually know Esperanto, I just didn't want to use NewSpeak for my "let's play an outdated stereotype" rant as that would be too over-the-top.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    I'll support whichever one Russia supports.
    Mah country luvs Russia

..... Just wanted to do a quick look and did I just read
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Human spaceship"?
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #859
    Troll in the Playground

Maybe the eternal fog is stopping you from seeing that your location is listed as 'here and there', which in no slang, tongue or dialect is reference to the British Isles.
    As opposed to being a common way to refer to the good ol' U S's of A, right?

In seriousness though, shame on me for assuming you'd remember me having mentioned being British on a few occasions. The joke really doesn't work without that establishing that fact.
    Last edited by SlyGuyMcFly; 2012-07-10 at 11:27 AM.

20. - Top - End - #860
    Titan in the Playground

One of the tricks Mages have is to take their vices, rip them out of their heads in the form of demons, and then order them to do their bidding. While the demon is out and about the Mage doesn't suffer from that vice.
    That... is cool? Also weird.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I dunno. The only thing he owned was a fabulously expensive love seat he sat on like a railroad throne.
    Um. Then he is trying... to... show... that... the true importance of power is your own stance, not anyone else's.

I write like a thunderstorm. A long, slow, buildup of thought, feelings, ideas, and reflection. All the pieces arranged in my head. And then, with the crack of lightning and the whirl of fingers, it arcs through my body and onto the page.

Like shooting a bow, it's all in aiming before you shoot. By the time I start writing the story already exists in a complete state in my head. I write everything this way; 6 months of planning and three days of writing.
    ...I wish I still wrote like that. It's been too long.
    I should write more.

*Brushes hooves against jacket* Who needs a fleet?

Slightly better edited version here.
    I got bored and actually followed the link.
    This is the funniest thing. Ever. Also possibly headcanon.

It's actually a reference to a guy I admire on RPGnet who has 'Plague of Hats' as his screen name; the TF2 crossover shall have to be confined to the comments section.
    He is an important Exalted type person!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

21. - Top - End - #861
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mwahahahhahahahhahahahahahha
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Ogre in the Playground

Working on my fic has gotten me thinking about a question I'd like to pose to ponythread's fanfiction writers:
    Which pony do you think is the hardest to write dialog for?

Personally, I think the hardest is Pinkie Pie; writing for her seems to be a delicate balancing act between presenting her happy, cheerful, “Pinkieness”, without writing her as over-the-top hyper and annoying. What do you think?
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

23. - Top - End - #863

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Working on my fic has gotten me thinking about a question I'd like to pose to ponythread's fanfiction writers:
    I'd have to say either Rarity or Fluttershy. Pinkie Pie is just a big ball of random fun. You could write a grammatically incorrect sentence, then have Pinkie say it. She somehow makes it sound right IMO.

Rarity though, she's just... eloquent? It's difficult to get her speech patterns down right. And Flutters, you've gotta get all of the pauses and "umm, ah... well... that is if you don't mind" in there. It gets a little annoying after a while.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Orc in the Playground

Oh god... What have I done...

Spoiler
    Show

It only took one convention and two days for going from normal watcher to raiding the local toystores....
    I created a .... Level 6 Brony

PS: She is upset that her brushie Pinkie has the cutiemark on only one side... Brushie brushie...
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-10 at 12:56 PM.

25. - Top - End - #865
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I had my first pony dream last night (or at least had a dream that involved ponies at one point).

Spoiler
    Show
    What I think was happening was I was watching a thus unseen episode where Sweetie Belle went on a train ride with her parents, wound up seated next to Silver Spoon, and the two of them ended up making friends with each other during the trip. I can't be entirely sure what was happening because jet engines kept drowning out the dialogue, and my brain kept changing channels to a Futurama episode where Fry had his hands replaced by micro singularities.

My subconcious is a very strange place.

Cool

Personally, I think the hardest is Pinkie Pie; writing for her seems to be a delicate balancing act between presenting her happy, cheerful, “Pinkieness”, without writing her as over-the-top hyper and annoying. What do you think?
    Princess Luna. She's hard to manage because I'm trying to give her outdated morals while simultaneously being proud and self-deprecating at the same time.

Pinkie Pie I thought would be difficult but as a character we've got a really good fleshed out version from the show so that helps a lot. The biggest thing with her is resisting having her break the fourth wall. It rarely works well when you do that.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

26. - Top - End - #866
    Troll in the Playground

just from reading things people wrote and watching some fail miserably, i would say fluttershy.
    it's always a question if she would have the confidence to say whatever line you give her.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

27. - Top - End - #867

So I've spent the last couple days reading the POV Discorded Series by Alex Warlorn and I have a few thoughts on it.

Spoiler
    Show
    First off, the POV chapters as they lose to Discord are interesting, but Fluttershy's was slightly terrifying, especially when you can hear it happen. Rainbow Dash's made me feel for her, no matter what she did, she was going to make a choice that Discord would punish.

Then everything is fixed. Right?

No. Discord touched so many ponies, broke so many of them that they all have to see psychiatrists to work through what happened, Lesson Zero happened because Twilight was still hurt by Discord and tried to ignore it.

Applejack, dear Celestia, Applejack. She is summoned to Canterlot by both Luna and Celestia, and told to bring her sister along. She is offered a gaze into Truth, so that she may be able to use Honesty again. And the scenes she sees, alternate timelines, families, loss, hurt, love. All of them flashing through her mind as she shoves her hoof into the one thing that would stop her from looking. It takes Applebloom to stop her, and then things get better and worse for her from there.

That cruel personality of Fluttershy? It still exists, she can hear it, it wants to control, it wants power, and it really doesn't want Fluttershy to sing that lullaby. Fluttercruel also hates soap in her mouth.

I continued reading, enjoying everything, even the out of nowhere implication of Trixie, the confession of Rainbow Dash, and her near change into a Nightmare.

Pinkie's change was amazing and I can't seem to think of much more with it, mostly because of the things I learned later. Oh god.

And then I get to the one thing that might terrify me the most.

Nightmare Whisper, the Kindest Lie.

IMAGE CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS ARC, AND IS VERY, VERY MUCH NIGHTMARE FUEL
    Spoiler
    Show

Reading that entire arc was a trial, not because it was bad, but because of just how justified Nightmare sounded, and was, because of how far Rainbow Dash and Rarity were willing to go, because of how broken nearly everyone was...

Because of how strong Princess Gaia, the Kindest Lie, had been in the end with Pinkie Pie.

The story continues, more visions, another plot where you just know who it is driving it but can't think of what's going on.

Celestia's origin, the implementation of the other Pony Worlds into this narrative and on just how twisted Discord truly is.

MIMIC! OH GOD MIMIC! YOU DID THE IMPOSSIBLE AS A MORTAL PONY AND IT WAS GLORIOUS

Things get weird again, a certain enemy enacts his plan and then the narrative changes again, to this.

MORE NIGHTMARE FUEL FOR SOME, TAKE CARE

Spoiler
    Show

Everything destroyed, EVERYTHING. OH CELESTIA, WE'RE DOOMED.

It was blowing my mind, the issues with the Elements, what the Elements used to be, how the Nightmares work, how everything tried to fit together, and on how Derpy Hooves is one of the most badass mothers out there.

This story was a wild ride so far, and it isn't done yet.

Has anyone else read it, what are your opinions?

28. - Top - End - #868
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    So I've spent the last couple days reading the POV Discorded Series by Alex Warlorn and I have a few thoughts on it.

Spoiler
    Show
    First off, the POV chapters as they lose to Discord are interesting, but Fluttershy's was slightly terrifying, especially when you can hear it happen. Rainbow Dash's made me feel for her, no matter what she did, she was going to make a choice that Discord would punish.

Then everything is fixed. Right?

No. Discord touched so many ponies, broke so many of them that they all have to see psychiatrists to work through what happened, Lesson Zero happened because Twilight was still hurt by Discord and tried to ignore it.

Applejack, dear Celestia, Applejack. She is summoned to Canterlot by both Luna and Celestia, and told to bring her sister along. She is offered a gaze into Truth, so that she may be able to use Honesty again. And the scenes she sees, alternate timelines, families, loss, hurt, love. All of them flashing through her mind as she shoves her hoof into the one thing that would stop her from looking. It takes Applebloom to stop her, and then things get better and worse for her from there.

That cruel personality of Fluttershy? It still exists, she can hear it, it wants to control, it wants power, and it really doesn't want Fluttershy to sing that lullaby. Fluttercruel also hates soap in her mouth.

I continued reading, enjoying everything, even the out of nowhere implication of Trixie, the confession of Rainbow Dash, and her near change into a Nightmare.

Pinkie's change was amazing and I can't seem to think of much more with it, mostly because of the things I learned later. Oh god.

And then I get to the one thing that might terrify me the most.

Nightmare Whisper, the Kindest Lie.

IMAGE CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS ARC, AND IS VERY, VERY MUCH NIGHTMARE FUEL
    Spoiler
    Show

Reading that entire arc was a trial, not because it was bad, but because of just how justified Nightmare sounded, and was, because of how far Rainbow Dash and Rarity were willing to go, because of how broken nearly everyone was...

Because of how strong Princess Gaia, the Kindest Lie, had been in the end with Pinkie Pie.

The story continues, more visions, another plot where you just know who it is driving it but can't think of what's going on.

Celestia's origin, the implementation of the other Pony Worlds into this narrative and on just how twisted Discord truly is.

MIMIC! OH GOD MIMIC! YOU DID THE IMPOSSIBLE AS A MORTAL PONY AND IT WAS GLORIOUS

Things get weird again, a certain enemy enacts his plan and then the narrative changes again, to this.

MORE NIGHTMARE FUEL FOR SOME, TAKE CARE

Spoiler
    Show

Everything destroyed, EVERYTHING. OH CELESTIA, WE'RE DOOMED.

It was blowing my mind, the issues with the Elements, what the Elements used to be, how the Nightmares work, how everything tried to fit together, and on how Derpy Hooves is one of the most badass mothers out there.

This story was a wild ride so far, and it isn't done yet.

Has anyone else read it, what are your opinions?
    *Takes note of the name to never read it.

29. - Top - End - #869

*Takes note of the name to never read it.
    That's what her Kindesty wants you to do, don't worry little pony, nothing will hurt you again. She'll watch over us all. Mama will watch over us all.

All hail Princess Gaia!

Seriously though, it is actually a pretty amazing narrative. Things get to their darkest and then start to work out. All of them are tested, all of them are flawed. And you see some amazing scenes. I'm enjoying it so far.

EDIT:Something cute about it though.
    Last edited by Merellis; 2012-07-10 at 01:46 PM.

30. - Top - End - #870
    Titan in the Playground

PS: She is upset that her brushie Pinkie has the cutiemark on only one side... Brushie brushie...
    Spoiler
    Show

What?
    Last edited by Nameless; 2012-07-10 at 02:09 PM.