New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Hey, lookit:

Spoiler
    Show

MBT, with infantry for scale. (And poses...)

Note Bleakbane remembering to use Full Render, so shadows...

(Okay, not on the backdrop, but I always figure a backdrop is better than whiteness for looking at so there is something resembling a point of reference...)

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    A sudden slowness to Ponythread.

Here, have some absolutely beautiful pictures I just found (large images):
    Spoiler
    Show

What is wrong with rarity's clothes? It looks like she is wearing form fitting underwear...

Also, I like the Silverspoon picture! I don't see a lot of fanart of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    A sudden slowness to Ponythread.
    I figure everypony is just catching their breath this thread has been flying with Dashie the past week or so. Rather like the good old days.

Here, have some absolutely beautiful pictures I just found (large images):
    Spoiler
    Show

All strangely appropriate to what I'm writing in another tab at the moment.

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Firbolg in the Playground

That 8bit game: first off, I have to admit that it's, well, good. Secondly, you basicly have to play jump-rope with Discord to hope to survive with a life remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    That 8bit game: first off, I have to admit that it's, well, good. Secondly, you basicly have to play jump-rope with Discord to hope to survive with a life remaining.
    All out offence seemed to work well for me. I actually managed to beat discord without dying on both AJ and Pinkie Pie. Earth pony power!

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Bugbear in the Playground

I've added Pony Tales (Aspirations of Harmony) (Homebrew) to the Pony Tabletop RPG List, thanks to BlasTech!
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

7. - Top - End - #1087

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    All out offence seemed to work well for me. I actually managed to beat discord without dying on both AJ and Pinkie Pie. Earth pony power!
    Gilda, funnily enough, was harder with Rainbow Dash than Twilight. The latter, by the way, makes the Dimond Dog's seem like a joke until you have to fight them with, say, Applejack.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-07-12 at 07:48 PM.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Banned

Guys. Hey, guys.

I spent all last night while mopping putting together Celestia, Luna and Chrysalis as a motley who have escaped from their frankensteinian keeper, and have to go back for their missing friend Cadence. Temptation to play changeling based mirrorskin... Rising...

Am I a bad pony, guys?

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Guys. Hey, guys.

I spent all last night while mopping putting together Celestia, Luna and Chrysalis as a motley who have escaped from their frankensteinian keeper, and have to go back for their missing friend Cadence. Temptation to play changeling based mirrorskin... Rising...

Am I a bad pony, guys?
    No. No you are not.

Oh and you're even in the character design process, aren't you? And there's even a Contract named Chrysalis that lets you transform, isn't there? Wow, what a coincidence.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-07-12 at 08:22 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Barbarian in the Playground

I finally got dwarf fortress to work, so, anybody wanna make a sucession game with a ponymod or something?.... eye mean, been taking a bit of looks at boatmurdered and.....lol

...Just saying something cuz I'm not doing anything with ponies and I'm kinda slipping away
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1091

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    I finally got dwarf fortress to work, so, anybody wanna make a sucession game with a ponymod or something?.... eye mean, been taking a bit of looks at boatmurdered and.....lol

...Just saying something cuz I'm not doing anything with ponies and I'm kinda slipping away
    Wellllllllllll..........

It depends which one. There's the new ponymod and the (older) Valikdu's version, which involves alot of F:E inspired nasties. I myself attempted to run a game here, but it soon stopped getting responses.

But if. say, five or so people are up to it, I say that we could probably get a game of
    Slaves to Celestia: Goddess of the Burning Sun, Chapter II: My Little Fortress:Chaos is Magic: Tales Of Magma and Friendship going.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-07-12 at 08:59 PM.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Titan in the Playground

The Jalyrkieon seem to be coming together nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    If you don't have anything pony related to do, there's always the dwarf fortress thread.
    There is more to the forums than ponythread, even if by volume it may not seem so, some days.

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Banned

Ace, commodore. Just brilliant. If I ever get my finances back in order I may come to you with requests.

Thubby, of course I'm not. I'm a special case! But you will notice that I specifically mentioned a non-me example of the phenomenon. I'm not SiuiS, I know there is more to the world than myself.
    Yeah, there's me.
    You see what I have to put up with?

Forum, y u no let me quote stuff? Jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    I've added Pony Tales (Aspirations of Harmony) (Homebrew) to the Pony Tabletop RPG List, thanks to BlasTech!
    Yay! I will begin system diving as soon as I remember to being this up on my desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    No. No you are not.

Oh and you're even in the character design process, aren't you? And there's even a Contract named Chrysalis that lets you transform, isn't there? Wow, what a coincidence.
    aaahhhh why are you tempting meeeeeeee
    I can have a deep, compelling haracter or I can be a pony I don't understand why is this hard?
    *conflicted*

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Troll in the Playground

Thubby, of course I'm not. I'm a special case! But you will notice that I specifically mentioned a non-me example of the phenomenon. I'm not SiuiS, I know there is more to the world than myself.
    Yeah, there's me.
    You see what I have to put up with?

Forum, y u no let me quote stuff? Jerk.
    see?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    maybe YOU aren't. but then, we never see you interacting with other changelings, do we? it's always just you
    all alone
    , and you're always in changeling form.
    maybe he's defective
    i mean, what sort of changeling does that?
    freak

can't even quote properly!
    defective
    how can we trust you? how can you trust you in such a state?
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-07-12 at 10:09 PM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SynissterSyster View Post
    Okay my pony friends I have a question for you. Out of all the ponies in Equestria whom is the least likely ship partner for Spitfire? I am looking at some fan fic ideas.
    Looks like you got a ton of responses already. I was going to suggest Granny Smith

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Hah! White text ninjaing!

This seems relevant to the whole X-pony story.

Apologies if it has been posted already, I may have missed it on account of youtube links being blocked at the office :3
    That was awesome
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Ogre in the Playground

I gave up on Discord. I suck at keyboard movements anyway; that's why I couldn't get into games like DC Universe Online.

Anyone know a place that has a listing of all the brony charities, maybe a general description, and how much they've raised? No particular reason, I just wanted to see how much has been going.

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I gave up on Discord. I suck at keyboard movements anyway; that's why I couldn't get into games like DC Universe Online.

Anyone know a place that has a listing of all the brony charities, maybe a general description, and how much they've raised? No particular reason, I just wanted to see how much has been going.
    The only thing I remember is that Humble Brony Bundle raised over 9900$ twice...
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    see?

can't even quote properly!
    defective
    how can we trust you? how can you trust you in such a state?
    Psh. I'm probably the most trustworthy changeling in California! unless Stephanie is real...

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

I do not know where to check, but Bronies For Good dot org sounds like a hub. From what I recall it wasn't one central charity but a place where organizing drives and such occurred.

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Colossus in the Playground

Yard pony is best pony.

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Yard pony is best pony.

Spoiler
    Show
    Mmm. Gonna have to disagree.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1101

Mmm. Gonna have to disagree.

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh god, it even looks at you with a face that screams " I want your hands!"
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Orc in the Playground

Oh god, it even looks at you with a face that screams " I want your hands!"
    Lyra, is that you?
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Ettin in the Playground

Yay! I will begin system diving as soon as I remember to being this up on my desktop.
    I like the combat mechanic, but it seems better suited to a Tabletop/IRC game than a PbP. It seems like it might just take too long to resolve a combat encounter?

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Ogre in the Playground

You know, when I made the joke about the Crack Pairing slot machine, I wasn't expecting someone to actually do it, let alone 2 people. Kudos to you for taking the initiative. I can't wait to see the horrors unleashed upon the world by this.
    ^~Cody T.~^

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chess435 View Post
    You know, when I made the joke about the Crack Pairing slot machine, I wasn't expecting someone to actually do it, let alone 2 people. Kudos to you for taking the initiative. I can't wait to see the horrors unleashed upon the world by this.
    Welcome to the pony fandom and rule 34p (and associated others). If you can think of it, there is pony of it. Corollary: if there is not pony of it, there shall be pony of it soon.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Welcome to the pony fandom and rule 34p (and associated others). If you can think of it, there is pony of it. Corollary: if there is not pony of it, there shall be pony of it soon.
    Exactly!
    Spoiler
    Show

I want to start printing this out as posters.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2012-07-13 at 02:15 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Ogre in the Playground

Yep. Saiyuki ponies! (stupid AnimeNetwork took this off their Youtube account, and I never finished watching it)

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Titan in the Playground

I sometime like to hit up google images and add "pony" to random inputs.

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    I sometime like to hit up google images and add "pony" to random inputs.
    So I'm with my friend(DarkReaper1382) just browsing things on the computer/playing games when my older brother walks in. Discussion stuff, and at some point we basically said there's a pony of X(where X is whatever you want). This basically dissolved into the next half hour just looking up various X-Pony pictures and basically taunting with "give us a hard one to find". There were very few things that didn't have a related picture show up. The only one that comes to mind that failed is that old CG cartoon Reboot. Didn't help that most characters in that show are either computer terms or something stupid like "Bob".

Bleakbane, what would you say to a Lich in a computer game that may or may not be named after you? Oh god, please don't hurt me for naming it after you as a joke.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I can't seem to find Heaven's Strongest Disciple Kenichi ponies..