New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    Yeah, watching a series without subtitles in a non native tongue, might be misleading sometimes...
    Oh right... well that is more excusable.

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    hey, male dash is best gender bend.
    I disagree.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Spamalot in the Playground

For Skyrim players - I saw this teaser for a a Playable Pony mod in the works. I'd love to see it completed.

As the Element of Dungeon Mastering, let me share a few minutes from my latest D&D game--
    Spoiler
    Show
    I had the party travel banished to the moon. They followed a villain through a magic gate and ended up there-- an ancient and forgotten village under a large glass dome. Being a curious lot, the party began exploring the place and quickly stumbled upon a nest of changelings. Not that they knew what changelings were nor did I call them as such. I just described the creatures as "Little black insect creatures with smooth, blue bulb-eyes, gossamer wings, and fangs from a snout-like nose."
    The rogue joked "Sounds like what’s-her-face, Chrysalis?"

I shrugged slyly and moved on.

The party eventually found the villain they were looking for. She was lying on the floor of the village temple, badly injured. The heroes healed her enough to question her. The villain stumbled a lot through the questions, but answered well enough for the party to decide on letting her live and telling the villain to go through the gate and never do evil again. The villain agreed and left.

The party decided to keep exploring because they were starting to find shiny treasures in the form of valuable gemstones. This led them to the main palace in the village. Inside they found the goddess of the moon, her servants, and an old acquaintance NPC they haven't seen in a long time. Yay! The party chatted for a while and the goddess offered help for the PCs to vanquish another villain elsewhere back on the world. The PCs were thrilled for this and took her back to the gate. The gate was disabled.

Suddenly the bard realized something. "What does god need with a starship magic gate?"

Cue the changeling transformation sequence and appropriate backstabbing of the PCs. Heehee!
    NOW the players realize these ARE the MLP changelings. Despite cheating, the changings did lose the fight and the PCs found shelter underground before more showed up. The party found a second magic gate that led to the changeling home world. However with some fiddling, the PCs changed the destination to back home, went through, and broke this gate to prevent the changelings from following.

The PCs really fell for the whole disguise big time though.

Epilogue notes-- I had the moon village set up where there were TWO changeling colonies here, each led by a queen. The first queen was the one posing as the villain the PCs let go free. She went through the gate (Changings didn't know how to turn it on from this side) with her colony and disabled the way home to let the PCs die at the fangs of the other colony.
    Luckily for the PCs their bard connected 2+2 before the horde showed up all at once.

Wasn't as deadly as the Twilight Sparkle/Fluttershy encounter though… and Twilight did manage to escape that battle before the final blow was dealt.

P-to-the-S: I was thinking "Starswirl" is a common Pony name for both mares and colts. Kinda like... Pat. Makes for an easy headcanon explanation in my mind.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Troll in the Playground

Have some sad, almost-canon ponies:

Spoiler
    Show

The three I mentioned having custom pony art.

Also, this Trixie is best Trixie

Spoiler
    Show
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I see you didn't... saw certain Christmas Trixie pic, then

You can GAZE IN AWE at the picture in question after on simple google search :P
    No combination of "Great and Powerful", "Trixie", "Christmas", and the various SafeSearch options gets me Trixie with bells on a robe or cloak.

Also, I will never look at mistletoe the same way again. *grabs jug of brainbleach*
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Titan in the Playground

I see you didn't... saw certain Christmas Trixie pic, then

You can GAZE IN AWE at the picture in question after on simple google search :P
    No i can't. Google links just pop up ads related to whatever i was looking at before going to google.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    No combination of "Great and Powerful", "Trixie", "Christmas", and the various SafeSearch options gets me Trixie with bells on a robe or cloak.

Also, I will never look at mistletoe the same way again. *grabs jug of brainbleach*
    And Google Images claims another victim. *passes Siosilvar a jug of brainbleach*

When will people learn to leave image-mining to desensitized, semi-trained quasi-professionals?
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    And Google Images claims another victim. *passes Siosilvar a jug of brainbleach*

When will people learn to leave image-mining to desensitized, semi-trained quasi-professionals?
    Thanks, but I've got my own brainbleach brewery.

Plus I'm pretty much over it. "Never" may have been a little dramatic; I forgot how quickly I desensitize to stuff. Cupcakes? Ten minutes. Realizing Minecraft could be stunningly effective survival horror? Fifteen. Understanding why grown men like technicolor ponies? ...about half an episode.

Also, I resemble that remark.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks, but I've got my own brainbleach brewery.

Plus I'm pretty much over it. "Never" may have been a little dramatic; I forgot how quickly I desensitize to stuff. Cupcakes? Ten minutes. Realizing Minecraft could be stunningly effective survival horror? Fifteen. Understanding why grown men like technicolor ponies? ...about half an episode.

Also, I resemble that remark.
    *glares at Alabenson* You should know better than to ENCOURAGE him!

Wait... im not sure i'm referencing the right thing any more =/
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wait!! What image is needing of brain bleach? I must see it. No matter how bad it is my curiosity is piqued.
    If any of you wish to follow me my twitter is @RetroGamer1224. I am fun but #NSFW

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SynissterSyster View Post
    Wait!! What image is needing of brain bleach? I must see it. No matter how bad it is my curiosity is piqued.
    It's not really that bad. I was rather exaggerating. And you've got the combination of terms to Google for it right there.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Barbarian in the Playground

Yes, but did Trixie have bells? I think not!
    Spoiler
    Show

You were saying... [IMG] *Insert Chrysalis emoticon here* [/IMG]
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    I was saying "No combination of "Great and Powerful", "Trixie", "Christmas", and the various SafeSearch options gets me Trixie with bells on a robe or cloak."

ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lol. That is very tame if that is the pic. I like though. Great now I am getting into Trixie. *sighs* Seems ponies will be the death of me.
    If any of you wish to follow me my twitter is @RetroGamer1224. I am fun but #NSFW

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

You know why Santa Hooves is so jolly?

He knows where all the naughty mares live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Barbarian in the Playground

I was saying "No combination of "Great and Powerful", "Trixie", "Christmas", and the various SafeSearch options gets me Trixie with bells on a robe or cloak."

Darn it, you're right!
    Spoiler
    Show

Oh well, have a bonus, saucy pic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Troll in the Playground

Lol. That is very tame if that is the pic.
    Yes, it is. Saucier stuff's been posted on ponythread before. But we run on Rule of Funny and Rule of HNNNNNG, MY PANCREAS! here, so I'm allowed to exaggerate a bit.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    **Guitar riffs**
    **Drum beats**
    **Siosilvar & Pinkie Pie on a speeding airboat in Neighami harbor**

We won't get hoof'd again... no no no...

So close, yet no cigar.

so you'll get on your knees and pray...
    you don't get Foal'ed again.

(Pony's have knees, i'm pretty sure. Right?)
    Meet the new Horse. Same as the old Horse?

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

You know, there is a fanfiction where Twilight goes back into the Classical period and meets other G# ponies. I should have it bookmarked somewhere...

Fou~nd it!
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2012-07-16 at 03:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Titan in the Playground

Pinkie Pie is best Pony

Or is it Twilight?

I just finished watching the Rainbow Dash Presents series. The only one that I really found funny was Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla. Still are there more videos with that interpretation of the CMC? Because they were hilarious.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Troll in the Playground

Lol. That is very tame if that is the pic. I like though. Great now I am getting into Trixie. *sighs* Seems ponies will be the death of me.
    No, it's found elsewhere on this page.

And yes, these two are... tame

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey there! One of my friends challenged me to find a pony version of a Fiend of slaanesh on the internet, but I'm having no luck so far. Can anypony out there help me out?
    ^~Cody T.~^

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Troll in the Playground

what, they arent already pony enough?
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Ogre in the Playground

So pony thread, long time, now see, so why not a image dump, here again edition:

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    what, they arent already pony enough?
    Apparently not.
    ^~Cody T.~^

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chess435 View Post
    Hey there! One of my friends challenged me to find a pony version of a Fiend of slaanesh on the internet, but I'm having no luck so far. Can anypony out there help me out?
    Technically, these two ponies are Fiend-ish :P

Also, hi Welf, long time no see...

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, no idea what a fiend of slaanesh is, but a quick google search found this:

Spoiler
    Show

If that isn't Twilight Sparkle in demon centaur mode, I don't know what it is.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Troll in the Playground

Judging by mane and the fact I found a few NSFW pics already, I think it's supposed to be Rarity...

And yes, much more fiend-ish than my poor example ^^"

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    For Skyrim players - I saw this teaser for a a Playable Pony mod in the works. I'd love to see it completed.

As the Element of Dungeon Mastering, let me share a few minutes from my latest D&D game--
    Spoiler
    Show
    I had the party travel banished to the moon. They followed a villain through a magic gate and ended up there-- an ancient and forgotten village under a large glass dome. Being a curious lot, the party began exploring the place and quickly stumbled upon a nest of changelings. Not that they knew what changelings were nor did I call them as such. I just described the creatures as "Little black insect creatures with smooth, blue bulb-eyes, gossamer wings, and fangs from a snout-like nose."
    The rogue joked "Sounds like what’s-her-face, Chrysalis?"

I shrugged slyly and moved on.

The party eventually found the villain they were looking for. She was lying on the floor of the village temple, badly injured. The heroes healed her enough to question her. The villain stumbled a lot through the questions, but answered well enough for the party to decide on letting her live and telling the villain to go through the gate and never do evil again. The villain agreed and left.

The party decided to keep exploring because they were starting to find shiny treasures in the form of valuable gemstones. This led them to the main palace in the village. Inside they found the goddess of the moon, her servants, and an old acquaintance NPC they haven't seen in a long time. Yay! The party chatted for a while and the goddess offered help for the PCs to vanquish another villain elsewhere back on the world. The PCs were thrilled for this and took her back to the gate. The gate was disabled.

Suddenly the bard realized something. "What does god need with a starship magic gate?"

Cue the changeling transformation sequence and appropriate backstabbing of the PCs. Heehee!
    NOW the players realize these ARE the MLP changelings. Despite cheating, the changings did lose the fight and the PCs found shelter underground before more showed up. The party found a second magic gate that led to the changeling home world. However with some fiddling, the PCs changed the destination to back home, went through, and broke this gate to prevent the changelings from following.

The PCs really fell for the whole disguise big time though.

Epilogue notes-- I had the moon village set up where there were TWO changeling colonies here, each led by a queen. The first queen was the one posing as the villain the PCs let go free. She went through the gate (Changings didn't know how to turn it on from this side) with her colony and disabled the way home to let the PCs die at the fangs of the other colony.
    Luckily for the PCs their bard connected 2+2 before the horde showed up all at once.

Wasn't as deadly as the Twilight Sparkle/Fluttershy encounter though… and Twilight did manage to escape that battle before the final blow was dealt.
    *snerk*

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    So pony thread, long time, now see, so why not a image dump, here again edition:

Spoiler
    Show
    *double snerk*
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-07-16 at 05:04 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Troll in the Playground

Apparently not.
    i suggest explaining that they're already neon pink quadrupeds from a strange and magical world.
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-07-16 at 05:05 PM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Bugbear in the Playground

Judging by mane and the fact I found a few NSFW pics already, I think it's supposed to be Rarity...

And yes, much more fiend-ish than my poor example ^^"
    But...Rarity has a white body, and this fiend thing has a purple one. Just saying, it is probably Twilight if it is a pony reference at all.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs