New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XVI: "Terminator? I hardly know 'er!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Space Marines: All-bike army is possibly, but bland. You have Bikes, or Attacks Bikes, and that's it. No Elite Troops (why can't Honour Guard ride bikes, dammit?)

Ravenwing: Same as above - Land Speeders are nice, but I *want* a bodyguard to ride with my Warlord, which these guys also don't have.
    I may have done this exercise before...

Dark Angels and 'Marines are Battle Brothers. Sammael can ride with a Command Squad. I mean, a good one. It's not the best idea. But it's the best army you can make by going 'All Bikers'.

Sammael - 205 Points
    Ravenwing (x3) - 120 Points

Is your minimum tax. You can then put Sammael in your 'Marine Command Squad.

Otherwise, Orks.
    Whilst not perfect, a Blood Angel Biker army is incredibly powerful.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    I may have done this exercise before...
    Not recently, and nowhere that I could find easily. If you have any better idea where it is, maybe get it added to the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Sammael - 205 Points
    Ravenwing (x3) - 120 Points

Is your minimum tax. You can then put Sammael in your 'Marine Command Squad.
    Does it state whether or not Sammaels count as a "Space Marine Captain" in any of the FAQs? It says that he's a Company Master in his fluff, which is essentially the same thing, but he specifically isn't listed as one of the exceptions in Codex: Marines and I can't find it in Dark Angels. As written, your minimum tax might be 100pts bigger than it seems?

425pts just to use a sub-par HQ choice? Yikes, no thanks!
    Last edited by Wraith; 2012-10-22 at 11:09 AM.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Bugbear in the Playground

Captain on a bike with a bike command squad might be your best Death Star then, or maybe even Korsarro with one, unless you really want to do Orks. It is pretty Death Starry, Veteren statlines all round, can be made ludicrously expensive, take 4 powerfists if you want along with 4 meltaguns and still have FNP from the Apothecary.

"What's in this empty box ?"
    "Youth and talent is no match for age and treachery."
    Mechwarrior by Elder Tsofu

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Not recently, and nowhere that I could find easily. If you have any better idea where it is, maybe get it added to the OP?
    I mean on my own. For my own use. I posted earlier about updating my Scouts. I've done the same for my Bike army.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Troll in the Playground

Does it state whether or not Sammaels count as a "Space Marine Captain" in any of the FAQs? It says that he's a Company Master in his fluff, which is essentially the same thing, but he specifically isn't listed as one of the exceptions in Codex: Marines and I can't find it in Dark Angels. As written, your minimum tax might be 100pts bigger than it seems?
    "Space Marine Captain" on Bike is SM Capt' Codex entry with Bike wargear added. Korsarro with one wargear option gets a pass due to being mentioned as one.

Sammael is neither, nor is he even Captain. Not to mention "slight" issue of Force Org charts and its modifications being exclusive to one Codex and no mixing of them ever, allies or not.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

6. - Top - End - #1176

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    "Space Marine Captain" on Bike is SM Capt' Codex entry with Bike wargear added. Korsarro with one wargear option gets a pass due to being mentioned as one.
    On the contrary, it's nothing to do with Bikes; all it says it that you must have a Space Marine Captain in order to take a Command Squad, and nothing else. You're quite happily allowed to have a Captain-on-Bike and Squad on foot or in a transport, or vice versa, as the two are not required to play together.

Kor'sarro gets a pass because he is of the rank of Captain, as are Shrike (odd, because Command Squads can't have Jump packs.... ), Sicarius, Lysander and Shadow.

Meanwhile, Sammael is a Company Master, which for all intents and purposes is a fancy worded equivalent to.... Captain.
    Hence why I was asking about an FAQ - they have been updated far more recently than Codex: Dark Angels and the 6th Edition rulebook, and I didn't think it implausible that something like it might have been mentioned to separate RaI (he is a Space Marine Captain in every way but name) versus RaW (the name is specifically important).

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Barbarian in the Playground

So, who wants to critique a relative noob's Necron list?

Note in advance: I do not yet have any flyers. I'll probably get a couple for my birthday, but that's another three weeks away, I won't actually get them until Thanksgiving, and it'll take a month after that for the things to be properly assembled and painted.

Spoiler
    Show
    HQ: 460 points

Nemesor Zahndrek - 185 points

Harbinger of Destruction with Solar Flare and Gaze of Flame - 65 points

Harbinger of Destruction - 35 points

Necron Lord with Hyperphase Sword and Resurrection Orb - 65 points

Necron Lord with Warscythe and Resurrection Orb - 75 points

Troops: 779 points

9 Necron Warriors with Ghost Ark - 232 points

19 Necron Warriors - 247 points

10 Necron Warriors - 130 points

10 Necron Immortals with Gauss Blasters - 170 points

Elites: 280 points

C'tan Shard with Gaze of Death and Transdimensional Thunderbolt - 280 points

Fast Attack - 390 points

5 Necron Destroyers, two upgraded to Heavy Destroyers - 240 points

10 Canoptek Scarabs - 150 points

Heavy Support - 90 points

Annihilation Barge - 90 points

TOTAL: 1999 points

Zahndrek and the upgraded Harbinger go with the nineteen Warriors. The nekkid Harbinger goes in the Ghost Ark with the nine Warriors and shoots out of it while it takes his precious antitank to wherever it needs to be. The Sword Lord goes with the ten Warriors while the Scythe Lord goes with the Immortals.
    Last edited by CN the Logos; 2012-10-23 at 01:05 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1178

First impression is you have either not enough (or too much) mech. With a grand total of 2 vehicles and 1 monsterous creature in a 2000 point list, you can expect all three to die on the first turn pretty much every game.

The incoming pair of flyers will do a decent job of fixing this, but until then I'd suggest playing smaller point games and/or using a completely vehicle-less list. Better no tanks than a couple, as a couple just gives your opponent something to shoot his anti-tank guns at.
    Looking back on sanity from the other side, and laughing really loudly

"In the whole of oWOD, there are only five normal people not somehow tied to the great supernatural conspiracy, and three of them were Elvis."
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre View Post
    If Ravenloft has taught me anything, darkness only makes the stars shine brighter.
    Bowl of Petunias avatar by Rincewind

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Troll in the Playground

On the contrary, it's nothing to do with Bikes; all it says it that you must have a Space Marine Captain in order to take a Command Squad, and nothing else. You're quite happily allowed to have a Captain-on-Bike and Squad on foot or in a transport, or vice versa, as the two are not required to play together.
    Yes, but I thought the issue was about biker troops?

Sorry if I misunderstood you.

Kor'sarro gets a pass because he is of the rank of Captain, as are Shrike (odd, because Command Squads can't have Jump packs.... ), Sicarius, Lysander and Shadow.
    Technically, they have rank of Captain in the fluff, but there is nothing indicating he is one in his mini entry, thus need for exception.

Look at old 'are named Chaos ICs actually Chaos Lords' drama for example, and Sammael isn't even Captain in his fluff...

Meanwhile, Sammael is a Company Master, which for all intents and purposes is a fancy worded equivalent to.... Captain.
    Hence why I was asking about an FAQ - they have been updated far more recently than Codex: Dark Angels and the 6th Edition rulebook, and I didn't think it implausible that something like it might have been mentioned to separate RaI (he is a Space Marine Captain in every way but name) versus RaW (the name is specifically important).
    Technically, Grey Knights Grand Masters are fancy Captains, too. Would they count, and why not if Sammael counts?

Or, seeing GK are SM, and can take actual Captains (that are however not equivalent to SM Captains), can they use their own Termie Sergeant "Captains" for this purpose?

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

10. - Top - End - #1180

Quote Originally Posted by Voidhawk View Post
    First impression is you have either not enough (or too much) mech. With a grand total of 2 vehicles and 1 monsterous creature in a 2000 point list, you can expect all three to die on the first turn pretty much every game.

The incoming pair of flyers will do a decent job of fixing this, but until then I'd suggest playing smaller point games and/or using a completely vehicle-less list. Better no tanks than a couple, as a couple just gives your opponent something to shoot his anti-tank guns at.
    You're probably absolutely right. I've been playing 1500, where I've actually had good results with the C'tan in the two games I've used it. In the first game he ate an entire blob of Imperial Guard infantry and spent the rest of the game getting my opponent to throw all manner of missles, etc... at it instead of my troops (and it survived everything). In the second game I used him he tied up a Nemesis Dreadknight for a turn and a half before killing it and murdering the entire five man (plus Thrawn) squad of Terminators sent to save it. So I'll probably end up keeping him. So far I've seen two Ork players, a Tyranid player, an Eldar player and an infantry IG player, so the Gaze of Death is actually worth it some of the time, despite being the second most expensive Manifestation of Power.

Anyone got any suggestions on what to cut for a 1500 point or lower game? I just got a good deal on some old metal models, including the Immortals (I wasn't going to buy Immortals, but these are the original metal Immortals), two Tomb Spyders which I need to Simple Green the paint off of and reassemble (with pinning) before using, and an official C'tan model (I'd been proxying one). The Spyders seem good, but I doubt they'll be ready by this Thursday, and I'm not sure what to take out for them or whether to run them in one unit or separately. I only have fifteen scarab models, so farming the things is probably not an option, sadly.

Any thoughts?

11. - Top - End - #1181

Now that I have a Vulture model that will go together correctly (turns out Forge World sent me the cockpit from the old all-resin model the first time, which won't fit the plastic crew), what's the best way to go about arming it? There's a huge list of options. Presently I'm favoring:

Vulture gunship - 145
    -Twin-linked autocannon
    -Six hunter-killer missiles

Default configuration is 105 points for a heavy bolter, twin-linked multilaser, and two Hellstrike missiles. Another option is to give it four multiple rocket pods just for the sheer hilarity of throwing around four pie plates a turn, but those pie plates are nothing spectacular. It can also take twin-linked lascannons or missile launchers instead of the multilasers, but the Vendetta really does that better. I won't be locked in; I'm magnetizing the model.
    Last edited by Renegade Paladin; 2012-10-25 at 04:31 PM.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

12. - Top - End - #1182

I've always liked the rocket option, but yes, Autocannon and missiles looks fun.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Just got back from watching a very funny game. 1999pts (there a bouts) both Chaos Marine heavy on nurgle, both with Daemon allies, Epidimius(sp). That 20 casualty mark was hit very early, so both sides has +2 poisoned close combat, ignores armour and 3+ FNP on hordes of cultists. The entire fight came down to luck. (more then most games). It was slightly more exciting to watch then a skaven slave tarpit vs skaven slave tarpit fight in Fantasy.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Troll in the Playground

So, as I was bored, I looked for inspiration:

Spoiler
    Show
    Space Mareine Librarian:

Neighguard, 4x CombiMelta:

Also, this. Hmm, kinda want to play it... Suggestions, perhaps, what Codex would have been best? SW and their 'Wolf' list? SM and 'Bike' list? Ravenwing? Other?

The irony being it's cheaper than original minis :E

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

15. - Top - End - #1185

Sisters of battle, for all the flamers to burn the abomina...

Oh, hold on, you want to build it...

I'm not sure there is one. And are those female space ponies ? It may be worth it for all the rage it might cause...

I think Space Marine Bikes myself.
    Last edited by Timberwolf; 2012-10-26 at 08:01 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1186

Griffon

Yes, but I thought the issue was about biker troops?

Sorry if I misunderstood you.
    Oh, right. Sorry. No - I can take Biker Troops anyway with a Captain, the issue is which Captain I'm allowed to use to do so. Something rep'd by the Doomrider model ought to be something a little more fancy than Generic Captain #263

Technically, they have rank of Captain in the fluff, but there is nothing indicating he is one in his mini entry, thus need for exception.
    A Captain is the rank given to a guy in charge of a Company of - usually - 100 Marines and answers to the Chapter Master. This is exactly the same role performed by a Company Master like Sammael.

You are right - it's all fluff, but it's plausible fluff, that would take just one line in an FAQ to fix.

Technically, Grey Knights Grand Masters are fancy Captains, too. Would they count, and why not if Sammael counts?

Or, seeing GK are SM, and can take actual Captains (that are however not equivalent to SM Captains), can they use their own Termie Sergeant "Captains" for this purpose?
    The 'Sergeant' GK Captains are answered as no, because Codex:SM specifies needing a Captain in a HQ slot.

But the others, however? You're exactly right; If not, why not? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ettin in the Playground

Play Chaos, it's the only way to explain all the HERESY!
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

18. - Top - End - #1188

Yup, those ponies are obviously hideously mutated.

I mean, I kinda like FiM but it should stay in equestria.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Troll in the Playground

The 'Sergeant' GK Captains are answered as no, because Codex:SM specifies needing a Captain in a HQ slot.

But the others, however? You're exactly right; If not, why not? That's what I'm trying to figure out.
    Grey Knight Brother-Captain Arvann Stern is HQ slot model despite being SM Lieutenant/Sergeant Major rank equivalent. Does he count?

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Play Chaos, it's the only way to explain all the HERESY!
    Chaos doesn't have cavalry/beast/bike/whatever troops

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ettin in the Playground

Why not just use a normal bike list like the guy who made them is?

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
    I'm not sure there is one. And are those female space ponies ? It may be worth it for all the rage it might cause...

I think Space Marine Bikes myself.
    Technically, FiM models are both male and felmale. But, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire View Post
    Why not just use a normal bike list like the guy who made them is?
    Because other things might fit better? Like SW list?

Now upon rethinking, maybe drop the whole 'bike' angle or at least use Pegasi models (rearing on two legs) as assault marines? In that case BA would fit well...

Or, since they all have magic, go for broke and use GK. Unicorns being Justicars of the squad, speed of Pegasi representing I6 Halberds, with force weapons being hug of friendship. Or something

Problem with GK being their reliance on Terminators, unless someone was willing to make all-purifier/strike list there would be problems with representing them. Still, Luna would fit excellently as Mordak

[/thinkingoutloud]

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, if your dropping the bike thing you can go for a Khorne Berzerker/Raptor (Or whatever) and attach two chain axes to the side of each of their heads like the eye guards for race horses (But far more destructive).

Or have Vinyl lead a squad of Noise Marines and just wub across the battlefield. Chaos is a one size fits all type of glove, even for hooves.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Technically, FiM models are both male and felmale. But, yeah.

Because other things might fit better? Like SW list?

Now upon rethinking, maybe drop the whole 'bike' angle or at least use Pegasi models (rearing on two legs) as assault marines? In that case BA would fit well...

Or, since they all have magic, go for broke and use GK. Unicorns being Justicars of the squad, speed of Pegasi representing I6 Halberds, with force weapons being hug of friendship. Or something

Problem with GK being their reliance on Terminators, unless someone was willing to make all-purifier/strike list there would be problems with representing them. Still, Luna would fit excellently as Mordak

[/thinkingoutloud]
    I don't know, I feel like Ponies would fit better on a terminator base than a normal one.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

24. - Top - End - #1194

The answer, as with everything, is Daemons. I haven't the faintest idea whether those mounted Slaaneshi Rider things are troops or can be made troops, but it doesn't really matter, because if you are going to pony-up for this kind of heretical nonsense, you'd better be whipping up a bucketful of Friendship War Chariots. I assume there's some kind of Friendship Lord On A Chariot that you could give Celestia, make Luna some kind of giant smokey Cuddle-Daemon or Skulltaker, have pegasus Screamers, and so on. Naturally, Doctor Hooves is the Fateweaver. I'm sure you can think of other things.

However, I must agree with Borgh's stunning analysis:

Quote Originally Posted by Borgh View Post
    I mean, I kinda like FiM but it should stay in equestria.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    I don't know, I feel like Ponies would fit better on a terminator base than a normal one.
    Hmm, upon thinking, maybe? They look halfway-sized, but yes, models standing on all four legs would fit 4 cm base better.

Spoiler
    Show

First picture looks like quite doable conversion, and hopefully wouldn't break the bank

Quote Originally Posted by Hootman View Post
    The answer, as with everything, is Daemons. I haven't the faintest idea whether those mounted Slaaneshi Rider things are troops or can be made troops, but it doesn't really matter, because if you are going to pony-up for this kind of heretical nonsense, you'd better be whipping up a bucketful of Friendship War Chariots. I assume there's some kind of Friendship Lord On A Chariot that you could give Celestia, make Luna some kind of giant smokey Cuddle-Daemon or Skulltaker, have pegasus Screamers, and so on. Naturally, Doctor Hooves is the Fateweaver. I'm sure you can think of other things.
    Problem with demons is their method of appearance (teleportation for nonmagical kinds? How?) and the fact most HQs are huge models that can't be represented by all-plastic BB figures. Also, majority of models (troops) are far too small/numerous for good conversions. Hmm.

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ettin in the Playground

How?

You're doing a cross over with home made models and converted names and history. Logic doesn't have to apply anymore. Hell, play necrons if you want. I can create a myriad of excuses for daemons due to the fact that we're just throwing ideas around that we have complete control over due to there being no official fluff for Warhammer PonyK. Teleportation spells can get multiple people, just say that a unicorn teleports the squads from the safety of his ship, or just that they all have teleporter arrays. Make things up. You're allowed to do so.

Again. Chaos. *Waves hands* Join us!

Oh, and just compensate for size by having hills or mountains or such beneath your HQ's. They don't have to be bug, they just have to be reasonable for the base they are on. Also, count the hill/mountain as a part of the model.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Spoiler
    Show
    SO. MUCH. YES.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Warhammer 40000, Hades, Stellaris, Warframe

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    How?

You're doing a cross over with home made models and converted names and history. Logic doesn't have to apply anymore. Hell, play necrons if you want. I can create a myriad of excuses for daemons due to the fact that we're just throwing ideas around that we have complete control over due to there being no official fluff for Warhammer PonyK. Teleportation spells can get multiple people, just say that a unicorn teleports the squads from the safety of his ship, or just that they all have teleporter arrays. Make things up. You're allowed to do so.

Again. Chaos. *Waves hands* Join us!

Oh, and just compensate for size by having hills or mountains or such beneath your HQ's. They don't have to be bug, they just have to be reasonable for the base they are on. Also, count the hill/mountain as a part of the model.
    That reminds me, i need to actually DO that Ponyhammer fanfic... sooner or later >.>
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #1199

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That reminds me, i need to actually DO that Ponyhammer fanfic... sooner or later >.>
    Been done. Also: *BLAM!* HERESY!!!
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Paladin View Post
    Been done. Also: *BLAM!* HERESY!!!
    No, i don't mean a crossover, i mean like those drawings Trixie linked: stories where the ponies are the Imperium, etc etc
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig