New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Council of Creatures
    The Klikit nodded. "I also with to tell you something. Aqar has told me where your folk live. If you go north, you will find the home of the Elthiens. If you keep going even farther, you will find the Woden homelands, if you ever want to visit them."
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Orc in the Playground

ClericGirl

Extolling In The Deep

"I will be sure to remember that, Katra of the Klikit. And thank you all, once again, for allowing me to sing with you in so beautiful a ceremony. Countess' blessings upon you all."

3. - Top - End - #603
    Ogre in the Playground

[Do You Know What Happens to a Dragon When it Gets Hit By Lightning?]

Savorla nods graciously in his mind, and settles back to a passive role to watch events through Pfiann's eyes, lifting the timefreeze as she does.

4. - Top - End - #604

Deep Feelings
    "And the blessings of the Flowing Sheen be on you."
    Aris smiled at Phenelope. "If you'd like, I will now show you the glassworks."
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

5. - Top - End - #605

Quote Originally Posted by rorikdude12 View Post
    Eom continued frowning.

"Our god has recently come into being, and so have my race. Our God, Eroberung, gave us this land as our birthright, along with his blessing in conquering it if need be. However, I hope your people will leave peacefully."
    "We shall see." Rivra speaks in a way that is not necessarily as friendly as earlier. She falls silent for a while, and the trek through the Razorpine continues as the day grows older.

The Council of Druids

The first hints of dusk are visible in the sky when Eom, and his Woden companion arrive in a small clearing. At first, you wouldn't notice anything different about this area, but Rivra seems to have stopped. She points, and Eom can see a series of well concealed homes in trees with rope-and-vine bridges connecting them all. These bridges are only so concealed because they often take advantage of branches growing as the first part of the bridge.

A man dressed in baggy pants, and a vest that does not cover most of his chest approaches them. The cloths he wears look to be made of fine fibers. He wears a hide belt, and what looks like two fairly elaborate hilts can be seen on either side. He has ears that are more pointy than Rivra's, fair hair, and looks clean. "Hello newcomers," he says politely. "Are you here to request an audience with the druids?"

6. - Top - End - #606
    Orc in the Playground

The Grand Plume
    Dragoth replied, "A deal? This isn't really a deal. Think of it as a new employment direction. Your new job will be doing whatever we tell you to do. You will obey swiftly and without complaint. You will have no free will and will not question our authority. If one of us says, "jump" you will reply, "how high." You have no choice in the matter and will do as told." Dragoth steps forward, swinging his flail. The other four drakes step forward alongside him and draw their weapons.
    I owe my great avatar to AvocadoAvenger. A big thanks to him!

7. - Top - End - #607
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    The Forest

Gwyn laid Kipt down, "The Dream Lich won't hurt anyone else."

She sat down and accepted the cup of tea but instead of drinking she merely stared at the contents.

As she sat contemplating a Varakhut flanked by several Kolyaruts appeared.

"Lord Belsheroth, we are the Inevitables that assisted Lord Merolle in discovering the cure for the God Plague. What would you have us do?"
    Ombra didn't respond to Belsheroth verbally, but the shadows around them began to converge and slip near Kipt, ready to spring up and hold him down at a moment's notice. He nodded his thanks for the tea and sipped at it, looking to Gwyn.

... I thought you were the optimistic one. Ombra said dryly. He'll be fine.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #608

Forest of Twilight

Gwyn smiles, "Optimism and honor have very little to do with each other actually. I rather believe Kipt is the only optimistic one of us three."

She finally takes a sip of the tea, feeling her head clear a little. "Thank you, for your assistance in the Dreaming I mean. If I had faced him alone, I probably would have joined my father in the Labryinth."
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death

9. - Top - End - #609
    Ettin in the Playground

The Forests of Starlight

Though Belsheroth did not respond to Ombra's statement, he did not share his optimism at this stage. He was too old for optimism.
    When the Inevitables arrived, he stood.
    "Thank you. Can you tell me anything at all about the nature of his condition? I don't want to blindly subject him to herbal remedies strong enough to slay an elephant without a clear cut objective in mind."
    Those who had been paying attention would likely have noticed the Belsherai clear the area very quickly after the smoke began spreading out. Hazael had wrapped an oiled scarf around his face.
    "Hazael, I need you to go and get me some Voidwood berries."
    "Voidwood seeds? Might I suggest Dayshade Berries insteed?"
    "Get both just in case."
    Hazael bowed to the assembled Gods, and took wing for a distant part of the Forest.

Adelaide's Gallery

Zerachiel had delivered the invitation to Lord Belsheroth promptly and had decided to take a very short vacation in the mountains South of the Fertile Valley before observing the Elthiens from afar.
    So as such, Belsheroth had made his way to the Gallery, wearing the feathers given to him. Dressed in a hooded cloak of midnight blue over otherwise black attire, starlight scythe in hand and an onyx amulet of a horse with diamond eyes around his neck, he was a rather imposing figure.
    He raised one hand and knocked five times on the door.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

10. - Top - End - #610
    Titan in the Playground

Forest of Twilight

Gwyn smiles, "Optimism and honor have very little to do with each other actually. I rather believe Kipt is the only optimistic one of us three."

She finally takes a sip of the tea, feeling her head clear a little. "Thank you, for your assistance in the Dreaming I mean. If I had faced him alone, I probably would have joined my father in the Labryinth."
    Perhaps, He grinned, white teeth shining through his hood. But I meant between you, me and Belsheroth.

I'm glad I was there, then. He said quietly. Your death would weigh heavily on this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    The Forests of Starlight

Though Belsheroth did not respond to Ombra's statement, he did not share his optimism at this stage. He was too old for optimism.
    When the Inevitables arrived, he stood.
    "Thank you. Can you tell me anything at all about the nature of his condition? I don't want to blindly subject him to herbal remedies strong enough to slay an elephant without a clear cut objective in mind."
    Those who had been paying attention would likely have noticed the Belsherai clear the area very quickly after the smoke began spreading out. Hazael had wrapped an oiled scarf around his face.
    "Hazael, I need you to go and get me some Voidwood berries."
    "Voidwood seeds? Might I suggest Dayshade Berries insteed?"
    "Get both just in case."
    Hazael bowed to the assembled Gods, and took wing for a distant part of the Forest.
    The lich... shot something into his chest. His eyes grew solemn. The closest I can describe it in the unreality of that place is an amalgamation of the dreams of evil, corrupt and/or tyrannical deities. The creature probably hoped either to turn Kipt to his cause or render him comatose. As you can see.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #611

The Forest of Starlight

"Not so heavily I hope, I have knights to carry on my work after all." She took a sip of her tea.

The Varakhut hums for a moment,

"Analysing...

According to Lord Ombra's testimony, subject Kipt was exposed to dreams and essence polar opposite himself. What he is going through now appears to be an internal battle for dominance. The true Kipt against the foreign objects the Dream Lich introduced.

In our analysis of deific physiology we found that dreams and causes factored as heavily in the deific being as biological systems do in the mortal being.

It was posited by Lord Merolle that the only way the godplague could effect your biological systems was by the virus combining itself with the dreaming, thus effectively erroding your being. Lord Merolle was not eff-"

Gwyn's eyes narrowed, cutting him off before he began to ramble, "So you're saying the Dream Lich tried to replace Kipt's heart?"

"Unsuccessfully, though the full ramifications on Kipt's being are yet to be determined."
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-16 at 12:09 AM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

12. - Top - End - #612
    Ogre in the Playground

Just as Dragoth steps forward, Storm decides to speak up, quietly whispering in Pfiann's mind.

"Right. If you'd please actually, y'know, put me to use here? I can't exactly help you out on my own!

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ettin in the Playground

Forests of Starlight

"That explains the unusual heart rhythm. That was likely from the physical shock, but it should return to normal eventually.
    "The real issue is, of course, whether he is able to gain control and expel the fragments of evil that seek to overthrow his will. Hopefully he will awaken shortly so that we can see what effect this is having on him."

Belsheroth tugged on the edge of his blindfold, repositioning it slightly.
    "As for how to help him, I do not know. Apart from a surgical extraction of the foreign essence, a procedure not likely to succeed."
    Theoretically, there was another possibility, but the consequences were too dangerous to comprehend.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

14. - Top - End - #614

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoAvenger View Post
    "We shall see." Rivra speaks in a way that is not necessarily as friendly as earlier. She falls silent for a while, and the trek through the Razorpine continues as the day grows older.

The Council of Druids

The first hints of dusk are visible in the sky when Eom, and his Woden companion arrive in a small clearing. At first, you wouldn't notice anything different about this area, but Rivra seems to have stopped. She points, and Eom can see a series of well concealed homes in trees with rope-and-vine bridges connecting them all. These bridges are only so concealed because they often take advantage of branches growing as the first part of the bridge.

A man dressed in baggy pants, and a vest that does not cover most of his chest approaches them. The cloths he wears look to be made of fine fibers. He wears a hide belt, and what looks like two fairly elaborate hilts can be seen on either side. He has ears that are more pointy than Rivra's, fair hair, and looks clean. "Hello newcomers," he says politely. "Are you here to request an audience with the druids?"
    "I am.", Eom replies.

15. - Top - End - #615

Forests of Starlight

"Unfortunately, Kipt is the only one who can help Kipt now... unless."

"What?"

"If he has any creations that he has infused some of his essence into, that essence could assist him in fighting off the infection. Does have any such creations?"

"...I do not know."

"He also has daughters, both mortal and divine."

"A Mortal daughter? How-"

"God of love, I believe that speaks for itself."
    Gwyn, The First Knight

16. - Top - End - #616

BlueWizardGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    @Mattsdelf: Gah! I missed the post with Jib and Drestin! My bad.

The Hidden Isle

The three islanders break out laughing, "No! We mean she founded the order! She isn't an member of the Scepter!"

Then the goblin thought for a moment, "Huh, come to think of it I guess she technically~, Bah! I slept through theology."

The sounds of hooves reach the trios ears, "Ah! Here's one of them now."

A knight crests a hill riding on the back of a beautiful Bay. From this distance it's hard to tell, but you're fairly certain it's a human.

Drestin

Jorik smiles, "You want wood? I got wood. What rate are you looking for? Glass art's valuable, but we need a standard exchange rate if you're going to keep coming back."

Tobi motions for Drestin to bend down so he can whisper, "Dock workers guild enforces warehouse contracts, s' if yah make one 'e has to honor it."

"What're you whispering about?"

"Nuthing."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Don't worry about it. I've been at the beach for a couple of days, and I've enjoyed the break from my computer. That being said, back to the norm.

The Hidden Isle

As the rider approaches, Jib recognizes that it is a figure of authority that approaches them. He seems to pay a lot more attention to it, and a lot less to the people who helped them out of the raft. When the rider gets close, he begins talking. "Hail, order of the scepter, We should better introduce ourselves. I am Jib, of Monte Mora; This is Jewel of The Fertile Valley. If what I've learned is true, we've drifted far away. Our ship wrecked, and we were stuck on an island until we built that raft." He pauses confidently, expecting a response.

Drestin

Drestin nods at Tobi, but inconspicuously enough that he could have passed it as part of his comment, as he continues negotiations with Jorik. "We'll keep coming back, what sort of rate did you have in mind?"
    Last edited by mattsdelf; 2012-08-16 at 10:40 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lords of Creation Character color key:
    Cereim: Fire Brick

17. - Top - End - #617

The Hidden Isle

As the knight rides up he holds up a hand and shouts, "Hail! I am Sir Zachary of the order of the Scepter." The voice is almost comically loud.

He listens to Jib's explanation then considers. The goblin speaks up, "I don't think they're lying sire, they were out of food when they came ashore."

"Hmph, we'll see. In any case, I need to take you before the Scepter and his lieutenants. Regardless of your intention you have placed the Isle at risk."

Drestin

"Usually go for four eighths of copper/ log. Should set you at about half an eighth of silver/ log anything raw material I could use. An eighth of silver can usually get you a pound of iron. Glass art though, I ain't got much use for it, but if yah find someone who can buy that from yah, then we can talk."

This man apparently does not have time for haggling.
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-16 at 11:14 AM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

18. - Top - End - #618

BlueWizardGirl

Drestin

"Good then, it will be mostly iron, and some silver. We'll start shipping the metal over here, and the same caravan will ship back wood. Then, a half a pound of iron per log?"

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #619
    Titan in the Playground

Forest of Starlight

The Dark Angels could- no, that would take too long... He placed his sleeves together. There are Shadows all over the world but they probably won't have tried to find Kipt's kids... maybe the Shadow Parliament could help out...

Doctor

The Doctor didn't waste time once he had visited Shadow Key. He only stayed long enough to leave a message warning any about to go into northern missions to watch out for themselves, and to send a request for aid from the Scholar. He then flew for Snow Haven.

He sought out Sophia and the others, masquerading as a black cat with red eyes. He still looked strange, but he stuck to the roofs of buildings as much as he could to keep too many from looking too hard.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-08-16 at 12:14 PM.

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #620

Hidden Isle

"I think you'll find that we are no threat to you." Jewel's voice is softer, sweeter than his. By contrast she appears much gentler than the knight. "You may bring us in front of your order if it would make you feel safer, though. I assure you that it is no burden to us. Even, we have found something that we think they might find interesting." She exchanges a look with Jib to be sure they are on the same page.

Razorpine Forest

The man takes one of the two things from his belt, a horn, and blows gently on it three times. At the blowing of his horn, five figures emerge from the five buildings in the sky. They are all naked or near to it. One man is well built, and has a soft look about him. Another wears a cloak down his back, and looks just as similar to the man with the horn as the others. There are three women as well. One wears a deerskin across her breast, and a helm fashioned from a deer skull; another has long, braided hair and carries a staff with some sort of gem at one end; the last looks abnormal for a Woden, but only slightly so- it could just be the fact that she is covered in body paint. "Well," asks the one with the staff who stands in the middle of the group, "why have you come to seek our council, strange one? I do not believe I have seen one of your race before."
    Last edited by AvocadoAvenger; 2012-08-16 at 01:19 PM.

21. - Top - End - #621

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoAvenger View Post
    Razorpine Forest

The man takes one of the two things from his belt, a horn, and blows gently on it three times. At the blowing of his horn, five figures emerge from the five buildings in the sky. They are all naked or near to it. One man is well built, and has a soft look about him. Another wears a cloak down his back, and looks just as similar to the man with the horn as the others. There are three women as well. One wears a deerskin across her breast, and a helm fashioned from a deer skull; another has long, braided hair and carries a staff with some sort of gem at one end; the last looks abnormal for a Woden, but only slightly so- it could just be the fact that she is covered in body paint. "Well," asks the one with the staff who stands in the middle of the group, "why have you come to seek our council, strange one? I do not believe I have seen one of your race before."
    "I am a prophet of the Conquest God Eroberung. My people were created by him, an we are still young as a race. Eroberung promised us this land. I have learned from your people's young woman that you do not want to give up your land, and I sympathize. However, if you do not stand down and leave, things will become violent.", Eom declares.

22. - Top - End - #622

Drestin

Jorik nods, "Sounds good to me, you want it writing or just keep it verbal?"

The Hidden Isle

"That is not for me to judge." Sir Zachary says with mock humility.

"For now please follow me."

The goblin rolls his eyes, "good luck to yah."

With that Zachary wheels his Bay horse around and trots at an easy pace so that Jewel and Jib can keep up with him. Unconcerned that they would try to get away from him.

Forest of Starlight

"The Parliament of Shadows? The realm created by Nyctus to keep her abreast of all goings on in the mortal and deific circles? Yes, that could prove useful. Though again, he may be perfectly capable of pulling through himself."

"All right," Gwyn stood and turned to Ombra, "Ready for another trip inside the parliament?"

"I would suggest looking for the deific child. The process could very easily destroy a mortal."

Gwyn frowned, Inevitables tended to be very precise in their language, destroyed instead of killed, it meant something, "When you say destroyed~"

"Nothing left, not even a soul."

"Okay, that is no longer an option."

Snow Haven

Sophia stepped off the ship, looking back worriedly to Marren, "Do you need to visit a healer Marren?"

Somehow, this didn't seem like normal sea sickness.
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-16 at 10:26 PM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

23. - Top - End - #623
    Titan in the Playground

The Forest

Ombra nodded as he took her hand and sent a shard of himself to the mortal world. I suppose so. I need to visit the place more often. The two were sucked out of the Forest.

The Parliament

Spoiler
    Show
    I remember absolutely NOTHING about this place

The Doctor

A black cat with glowing red eyes leaped down from a building near the dogs and made it's way over to Sophia. Meow.

Ship 7

Ship awoke to find his room (by which he meant room he'd 'borrowed' for the night - lousy idiots next door wouldn't stop banging) bathed in pitch black shadow covering every inch of his room. Within was a figure in a black cloak. The figure's cloak covered every inch of him, revealing nothing of his form, but glowing red eyes gazed at him from beneath his hood.

Ship knew that figure. He'd never seen it, and the stories hadn't adequately described how utterly DARK the 'face' under the hood felt, but he knew that form instinctively, and hated it consciously.

Hello Ship 7. Ombra said quietly. You know who I am. It wasn't a question.

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #624

Razorpine Forest

"I'm sorry, but I don't think that will be possible," says the man with a friendly face. He sounds apologetic about the nature of having to be at conflict with these people, unlike the woman with the staff. "You would have been our guests in this forest. Would have been." "It is possible for outsiders to live in harmony with our kind here, just look at the Elthien rangers," the one with slightly pointed ears shoots back. She replies by hotly saying "well this is clearly not possible with these people. As for us, we are the council of druids. I am Flaeme." "I am Stamyn" says the man who spoke originally. "My name is Seera says the one with the pointy ears. "I am called Osha" the one with the painted body introduces herself. "And i'm Skele" says the last one, the one with the deerskin and skull. Flaeme turns to Eom, "You may still live in harmony if you wish, but if you so choose not to, we will fight for our homes. You will find yourselves at war with us, and even if we loose, you will still take a lot of wounds in the process." "Well, what say you?" Asks Stamyn hopefully.

The Hidden Isle

Jewel is a little concerned at the goblins's reactions, but is perfectly compliant with the knight. They move onward, and the pair allow themselves to be taken before the order of the scepter.
    Last edited by AvocadoAvenger; 2012-08-17 at 12:35 AM.

25. - Top - End - #625

The Parliament

They found themselves in the Parliament of Shadows, the dark place beneath the Dreaming where all the shadows of existence came and whispered their secrets. She recognised Belsheroth there kneeling next to Kipt, Kipt's shadow looked blurred.

Vargull stalking amongst the mortals. And many new gods she didn't recognise. "I never would have guessed so many had been born." Even as she spoke a new shadow began to form before them. Unwittingly, she had just birthed her third child.

She ignored them though and looked at a shadow that somehow resembled Kipt. It was in the way it held itself, in the way the shadow felt. Gwyn came closer and examined her closely.

"I think this is her. Can you tell where she is?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Parliament is that place where shadows go to whisper there secrets, we ran into it in the Dreaming adventure back when the god plague was still happening.

Snow Haven

Sophia looked down and sighed knowing full well who that was, "Do you have some sort of affinity for strange looking animals?"

Ship 7 a long way from Free Port

Ship backs against the wall letting the covers fall from him, when he was little his mother would tell him stories of Ombra eating Blurs' souls. He didn't honestly believe it, but he didn't tend to pay gods much heed until they were sitting across the room from him.

He idly wondered if a psionic attack would do more than annoy Ombra.

"I don't want any trouble."

At the Edge of the Void

The Crone watched the Material Plane, "No one is challenging them." She whispered idly.

"Oh, Savorla is doing her part, but the mortals need someone to make them stronger."

She smiled, "Gwyn will be angry when she finds out what I've been doing."

On the Material there was a magnificently strong storm, powerful enough to destroy nations, but it merely sputtered around in the sea, none would ever know of its raw power, if the Crone hadn't intervened. The Crone held out her staff and began to churn the sky itself. Until the storm resolved into something else, something with all the destructive and life giving power of the perfect storm that had formed at sea.

"I refuse to leave Draclor's and The Conquerer unchallenged, so I bid you rise. God of the Storm!"

With that a new god was born.

Hidden Isle

Spoiler
    Show
    Let's see if Jib has anything to say before moving on.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

26. - Top - End - #626
    Titan in the Playground

The Parliament

They found themselves in the Parliament of Shadows, the dark place beneath the Dreaming where all the shadows of existence came and whispered their secrets. She recognised Belsheroth there kneeling next to Kipt, Kipt's shadow looked blurred.

Vargull stalking amongst the mortals. And many new gods she didn't recognise. "I never would have guessed so many had been born." Even as she spoke a new shadow began to form before them. Unwittingly, she had just birthed her third child.

She ignored them though and looked at a shadow that somehow resembled Kipt. It was in the way it held itself, in the way the shadow felt. Gwyn came closer and examined her closely.

"I think this is her. Can you tell where she is?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Parliament is that place where shadows go to whisper there secrets, we ran into it in the Dreaming adventure back when the god plague was still happening.
    ...Yeah, yeah I can. He said calmly, kneeling down in front of the shadow. If this one is here, and... yeah, this... and... factor in climate and done. Let's go.

Snow Haven

Sophia looked down and sighed knowing full well who that was, "Do you have some sort of affinity for strange looking animals?"
    I hang out with you, don't I? A bright white cheshire grin split across the cat's face before it purred and rubbed against her leg. I kid. Let's go.

Ship 7 a long way from Free Port

Ship backs against the wall letting the covers fall from him, when he was little his mother would tell him stories of Ombra eating Blurs' souls. He didn't honestly believe it, but he didn't tend to pay gods much heed until they were sitting across the room from him.

He idly wondered if a psionic attack would do more than annoy Ombra.

"I don't want any trouble."
    Ship 7 - Swanky Hotel

I'd consider you an idiot if you did. He rolled his eyes, as the couple banging in the next room continued. A god just walked into your bedroom, yeah you're not looking for trouble.

He refocused on the Blur and moved towards him. ...You hate me, and fear me. I know it, it's evident in your face, your stance, your eyes... and more importantly your shadow.

Yet when you learned the Doctor - one of my children, loyal for over 3000 years - was in town, you helped him, and a group of people who will never remember your face.

The Doctor told me you did it because you hate Big Momma. He leaned in close, face inches away. I want to know why. Evidently the fact she messed with your head was a part of it, but why did that make you angry enough to work with your childhood nightmare when you could so easily fix it?

Oh, and the Doctor wants me to ask, and I quote: 'Did you wiiiiiike Sophia~? Come on, you can tell me! Did you wanna hold her tight and swaaaay to da music?... Stop facepalming and ask him, Ombra!' He rolled his eyes again.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #627
    Ettin in the Playground

The Forests of Starlight

Belsheroth sighed. He had been busy checking Kipt's heart rate when Ombra and Gwyn decided to leave. They were always so quick to rush off.
    "Noble Inevitable. Do you know, by any chance, the identity of Kipt's divine daughter?"

Snow Haven

"Hello Doctor. And yes, I do think I need to see a healer. I think I've got one of those tropical diseases that are prevalent in the South.
    "If it's what I think it is, I may be out of action for a while.
    "Nureen, do you know where my niece's house is?"

Dragons!

28. - Top - End - #628

BlueWizardGirl

The Hidden Isle

Jib seems to be alright walking with the knight. He agrees with Jewel, and nods when she looks at him. He realizes now that there is a system in place of handling outsiders they will be debriefed and analyzed as possible threats, it was nothing against them specifically. Following the Knight, he talks out to him "So what's the deal here? you take us in, book us and parade us in front of your order; See what we know. Then, when you're sure we're safe, you keep us around for a while before letting us go?" Jib knows how to play into the system, he knows that at some point they will get a chance to spit out their bit about the island during debriefing.

Drestin

"We like to have things in writing, it's just a formality, plus it gives me something to show my boss." It was semi-implied that his boss didn't really outrank him, a hint of sarcasm on just that word.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #629
    Orc in the Playground

ClericGirl

Is That What All This Sand Is For?

Phenelope's eyes shone, her voice betraying her rapture.
    "The glassworks? That would be wonderful!"

Pfiann Is A Birdbrain, After All

Nodding in his mind, Pfiann drew Storm from the holster.

Spoiler
    Show
    C'nor, you have free reign.

Adelaide's Gallery

Seeing the figure wearing her feathers, the Countess opened the door and curtsied, peacock-feathers fanning out behind her and her skirts rippling.

"You must be Lord Belsheroth. Please, come in, and allow me to introduce myself. I am Lady Adelaide. May I get you a drink?"

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ettin in the Playground

Adelaide's Gallery

Belsheroth enters, leaving his scythe beside the door and bows in return to Adelaide's curtsey.
    "No, I do not require anything, but thank you for offering. Please, call me Belsheroth.
    "Of course, you know why I am here Lady Adelaide?"

Dragons!