New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

We Could Have Used a Kraken, But Apparently, it Wasn't Big Enough
    The chariot shot off through the waters, racing for the beach.
    The voice of Aquaeris echoed in her mind. If you ever need inspiration, just call on me. You have on well in your choice, child.
    The dolphins coasted the coastal shelf and burst into the open air and the beach. Aqar quickly got out, and Aris extended his hand to help Phenelope out of the chariot.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Orc in the Playground

ClericGirl

With An Angler Fish, You Could Have Had Working Headlights

Phenelope gratefully took Aris' hand, and clambered onto the shore.

"I thank you. Aqar, do you need time to work your spell? And what shall be done about these creatures?"

3. - Top - End - #693

Go Fish
    The Druid gestured at the dolphins and they dove awy under the sea, back to Coralia.
    Aqar then turned to his companion and cast the spell. His gills flapped and morphed slightly.
    "We art ready. You may lead us to thy home now, an it please you."
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Ogre in the Playground

[Thunderchild]

As he pulled the trigger the first time, Pfiann felt a fierce joy; an emotion that was Storm's, savagely glad to be fulfilling her purpose, not his own. But it didn't last, at least not as something he felt that could be mistaken for his.

However, there were other things that he felt as well, and these were his own; delight in the beauty of a well-crafted thing serving its purpose, a soaring pleasure at the skill with which the shot was delivered (for though he was untrained, Storm guided him well), the way the blood hit and rebounded, creating abstract patterns...

Of course, that takes much longer to elaborate upon than it took to feel, and even as he felt it, his aim shifted to another of the Drakes, who also had a bullet and a lightning bolt flying towards him as soon as Pfiann's aim was set.

5. - Top - End - #695

Kipt

Kipt finds himself clueless, in a room in the dark. He is lost and bewildered by a power that is not known to him, and could not exist in this world. In a way, in this stretch of time, Kipt does not exist either. He has no physical presence in this blur of nothingness, nor can he truly think. He can only experience the alien presence of corruption. It is impossible to tell how long Kipt is merging with this aberrant spirit because this existence is void of time.

After that concludes, Kipt drops in on void of green and purple energy explosions. This dream seems to fade into existence for him because of the nature of his previous location. In a swift throb of physical pain, Kipt now enters into this dream for real. It mirrors a painful death a mortal might experience, but experienced in reverse. Kipt wonders if this is what it feels like to be a dead god, and if he has joined the ranks of the deceased. He reflects that the last place he was felt awfully like what he assumed death might. No, he thinks if i'm dead, then why am I still going in this world? It was true that this world had formed around him. It seems that there are crumbling stone walls everywhere, destroyed by the explosions of this world's forming. Kipt lies on the ground while mortals all around him run to stab, mutilate, and kill one another. He begins to wander through the evil world, finding no way out. He constantly experiences his own murder, and death before continuing. Before long, he becomes used to the pain.

He was caught for so long, that the dream began to change. The killing was becoming more deadly, more sophisticated, and with more strategy. In this dream, Kipt seems to be immune to being killed; as if the assailants recognize him, but don't attack. Deaths begin occurring more rapidly, until there are only several people left, each of which has killed a large amount. The remaining four charge at each other, and all suffer fatal damage from the blows. The bdoies deteriorate, and the dust begins to swirl in the wind, forming the shape of a dress. A figure now appears, filling the dress. Kipt is surprised to see that it is Lilli. "What are you doing here?" he asks. He does not know what he thinks about finding her here. On one hand, she is a friendly face in this disturbing world; on the other, it means that she has something to do with it. In the end, he decided that she was just there to trick him, or to be some mean joke to mess with his mind. "Does it matter why I'm here?" the image of Lilli responds. She moves close to him, and pulls seductively on his shirt "Perhaps I am here to comfort you, to show you the light; the way out of this place." Kipt gave in to Lilli, it seemed almost impossible for him not to, being the way he was. In this reality, the lovers seemed to become one for a time. Kipt was as happy as he could have been in the dream.

Then, Kipt felt a sharp pain in his chest. Suddenly, he was not in his body anymore, he was a spirit of himself looking above it. His body lay next to the assassin goddesses, just as they had been, but with a knife through Kipt's heart. He was confused, devastated, was this what it feels like to die as a god? His will had given way to his ambitions, and he had been made a fool for it. A nagging thought at the back of his head told him that this was not the real world to begin with, but how could it be? How, when he had just come to accept his relationship with Lilli as real?

Kipt now notices another form of himself floating above his frozen death scene with Lilli. Where Kipt himself's spirit is beaten, dim, and broken, the stranger Kipt is radiant, glowing, lively. Kipt does not know what to make of it. "Hello, Kipt," the stranger says. "Who are you?" Kipt replies nervously. He has become quite flustered by this whole situation. "It does not matter who I am, because you do not know me. I am here to teach you a lesson." Orlur points at the scenario below. "What-what is the meaning of this? Is this some trick to sway me away from my love?" Kipt is now realizing that things are not as they seem, but how deep does the lie go? "That's just the thing, young one. There is no true love in this world."

There is no true love in this world. Kipt had all but given up hope, recognizing this stranger to be an aspect or conscious of himself. Then, out of nowhere, his temperature rose, and his eyes became bleary. Smoke. The smoke drifted over the lot of them, obscuring the frozen Kipt and Lilli, and Orlur's Kipt impression. When it cleared, the frozen once-lovers were gone, Kipt was no longer in ghostly form, and the importer had shifted into rapidly expanding fungus and slime. Perhaps it had covered the scene of Kipt and Lilli, but it was clear to Kipt that the illusion had always been a part of the slime to begin with. Orlur was moving to consume Kipt into his vile interior, but the smoke had given Kipt strength as well. He wrestled with Orlur for a time, not knowing what else to do in the dire situation; only knowing that Orlur was his truest enemy. However, the smoke faded, and Orlur began to dominate Kipt. He was pinned on the ground, when it occurred to him that he could have been able to escape with the power Belsheroth's smoke had given him. Pinned to the ground, he turned his head to face the portal from whence the smoke came. It was closing as the rotten substance consumed it, but was unable to pass through being that Orlur was only in the dream world. When Kipt had all but given up hope, he saw Ombra take Gwyn's hand and teleport away. However small, meaningless, and possibly necessary for teleporting the gesture was, it gave him strength. There is... still love... in this world.

Kipt's bold jolts when Belsheroth's smoke touches him. He rolls around wildly, as if engaged in a fight against some invisible opponent. Soon, his struggling stops, and he looks more at peace than before.

Something strange happens to Kipt at that point. In order to survive his adversary, he becomes a different form of himself. Kipt becomes three parts of the same whole. He may divide himself into three parts, but they all come back and form Kipt at the end of the day. When one aspect is separated, Kipt no longer has in him the personality of that aspect. Each aspect has two of Kipt's domains governing them. The first aspect is known as "The Lover," She appears as a young woman who looks much like Jewel, and Adelaide in a stunning gown. Her governing domains are Beauty (Romance), and Family (Kinship). The second is known as "The Sage." Famed for his wisdom, and appearing as an old man with bark for skin, The Sage governs Simplicity (Harmony), and Nature (Balance). He is generally heavily worshiped by the Woden Druids. Lastly, "The Troubador" governs Beauty (Music), and Fun (Festivities). He is usually seen as a flamboyantly dressed man with a horde of instruments in his arsenal. In fleeing from Orlur, his three parts were separated, and sucked into different dreams.

The Sage looked around him to determine what was going on. Red creatures with horns were emerging from the ground, and interacting with mortals. Kipt was unfamiliar with this what this dream might be, but he could find clues. The Mortals and the Daemons each had others tied to strings that they were controlling. Sometimes, they were in lines going very far. Often times, more than one creature was controlled by another. These bonds never seemed to break; simply keep adding more and more until the world was caught in a web. The Sage figured that whoever's dream this was must be at the top of these marionettes, controlling the majority of people in the world. So he climbed, and at the top he ran into Daazo. "Who is it that has come to challenge me?" the evil overlord of this world proclaims. "I seek an escape from this world," The Sage replies. "And I feel that defeating you may be my only way out." The Sage takes note of all his surroundings, taking them all in. Daazo laughs "I do not know you, strange god, and you do not know me. In this world, I have all the power, and I will not give it up." The Sage pauses for a moment, in thought "How about this- why don't you and I make a deal," Daazo smiles "If I can guess who you are before you can tell me the amount of mortals and daemons in this chain of yours, I take your spot in control of it." Daazo thinks for a minute, "What if this is some kind of trick? I hold my chain in hand right now. What do I have to gain from this bet?" "If you win," The Sage replies "I will willingly join at the bottom of this tyranny. I take it you may only admit one who joins of his own will, no? If you do not make this bet, I will be forever in this world, and not in your power. I will bane your very existence, if I'm correct. Come on, who knows you better than yourself? To make this even sweeter, I will only give myself one guess." "Fine." Daazo agrees, looking angry at how much this stranger was Irking him, but how could he know my name if he never met me? I was dead long before he was born... But before Daazo could begin counting his minions, the Sage guesses, and he guesses correctly. "Daazo." He remembered seeing dreams from all the gods, and had known a while ago who this one belonged to. He cuts the ropes immediately, not even remotely tempted by them, and moves to where he is needed next.

The Lover sat atop a mountain overlooking the sea. In the distance, a dark shape approached. Dralcor flew by, and circled around her, creating a brilliant display of green fire. He landed, crawled up the mountain, and stared the lover down. "What do we have here?" the lover sat politely, and held her tongue. "A lovely new gem for my collection." Drakes and other dragon-esque creatures climbed out from their caves, and up the mountain, surrounding her. They grab her, and pull her down into a large cave. She stays delicate, but proclaims "I do not believe we are so different, Dralcor. You love those descended from dragons- your family, and I too love mine." Then she was gone.

The Troubadour sits at a table, playing a game with Merolle. The room they sit in is entirely enclosed, and entirely made from metal. The game is one of high strategy, with metal pieces, and it starts out jolly and fun. However, Merolle soon begins to dominate, and with each well calculated move on the part of the Verdigris Legion, the atmosphere becomes darker. The Troubadour begins to become scarred that the outcome of the game will send him to a very dark place.

The Sage sees Merolles contest of wits against The Troubadour the place where his help could be appreciated the most. With control of the last world, he sends himself there. His wits against Merolles make a great match, but he soon turns the game around. The game has been drawn to the point where both players have only several high-powered pieces left. The risks are high, and the pressure is intense. After the few sacrifices The Sage made to Merolle, the room now contains a dire atmosphere. It is like there is not enough air left, and it is affecting The Sage. He is playing faster, but it still seems evident that he will defeat his adversary. Then, out of nowhere, the atmosphere returns to normal, and Orlur is sitting at the table with them. "You again?" Kipt replies discourteously to the new arrival. "Oh, don't be so rude, Merolle puts in "Orlur is the one who is making all of this possible." "Yes, but you put all the plans together." Catching their conversation, Kipt observes that they are in fact in some sort of prison. He uses their distraction, and his gained knowledge of this matrix to create an escape. But where? The only place he can think of is the location of his last aspect.

She had been getting closer and closer to Dralcor's good side. He really did like his precious gems, and The Lover took advantage of that especially. When she was made into the whole Kipt again, they were soon able to escape. It came from the musical ability, really. It was a tune of the flute that put the dragons to sleep, and let them get out. But soon, they were facing down a different kind of beast. At least for this bit of time, Kipt was whole again.

Then, he had become divided. It was Vargul, something that he did. He separated them out based on how wild, and best-like they were. The Troubadour didn't remember the specifics. He did remember putting the dragons to sleep to reunite them, though. A Sage has his talents- knowledge and balance, yet a bard has his own. A bard knows how things happened in the more fabled stories. The ones the sage does not give credit to.

Tick. Tack. Click. Clack. Merolle's fingers made noise as they bounced off the board in agitation. The Sage was once again at a table with Merolle, in front of their unfinished game. Merolle was deep in thought, obviously timing his turn so that it got harder and harder for Kipt to exist in the increasingly difficult atmosphere. When Merolle Finally did move, flames shot in all directions. His move had claimed one of Kipt's pieces, but made the game unwinnable for Merolle. Bathed in flames, he managed one last move to finish Merolle off. Somehow, he survived the flames, and survived long enough to see Merolle's metal body melt in them. Afterwords, he proceeded to his final challenge.

With The Sage and The Troubadour off in different dreams, the Lover was left alone with Vargul. The beast descended on her, but she did not fear him, because she had a trick up her sleeve. From the sky descended an army of dragons, breathing fire on the army of lycans before they could devour her. She reflected on how much these separate dream worlds had evolved to even have their own desires. No doubt, Dralcor had wanted his gem back, or wanted revenge, or even wanted to protect her. And it was no doubt that the dreams of gods interacting and clashing would make the architects Merolle and Orlur mad. If fact, The Lover was almost sure it did, because she was removed from that dream, or it was shut down, because it no longer existed for her. Next, she moved on to her final challenge...

The Troubadour faced Lilli once again, which was concerning. How did it happen again with her in that last dream? It seems like forever ago now... was that her dream with the murder? No, it couldn't have been, that must have been someone else's. Then was it her dream where she killed me? That one had to have been Orlur. Had either of them been Lilli's dream at all? He now wondered. The Lady of Bloodied Secrets now walked beside Kipt in a world of pain. It was very much like the world he had experiences earlier, but this time it meant him no harm at all. Kipt shied away from the violence, and from Lilli, but she seemed to like it in a way. "I have to move on," The Troubadour told her with a sigh. She seemed disappointed "If you want to leave me, I wont stop you." "Goodbye, then," he said. He felt a little bad about saying it, she didn't want him to leave but he had to. Besides, this wasn't real. It occurred to him, maybe that was Lilli's dream after all, and how I play into it. But do I have the power to change it? Then, he went on to his final challenge...

Orlur was chiefly made of three things: Illusion (Beauty), Change (Corruption), and Plenty (Apathy). The Sage believed in in Simplicity (Harmony), and Nature (Balance); he stood against the world being changed and corrupted. The Lover deeply cared about people; this made her opposed to Apathy. The Troubadour, as well as Kipt in general, had a lot of beauty wrapped into his identity; the idea that it was fake, an illusion, was appalling. Now Kipt finds himself staring down Orlur once again.

The scenery changes, and Kipt is showed many things. In short, he is exposed to everything that Kipt dislikes. Broken families, bad romance, raging war, lacking of art, no beauty, and miserable people. With a power close to his opposite inside him right now, Kipt is doing very bad. "Orlur!"He calls out, "Let's end this!" With that recognition and disbelief, Orlur is forced to show himself, but on his own terms. The Rot Within flies at Kipt from nowhere, striking at his heart. The world revolves around Kipts heart for a moment, being that that was the place where the Dream Lich had struck him originally to initiate all this. He looks at his hands, and they begin to rot. No, he thinks, but he is already giving up hope.

Father... Kipt heard a sound, but he could not recognize it. Father... what could that mean? Who could be calling him. He remembered that he had a daughter, but she couldn't be here, could she? He also remembered what he told her before he left, I am sorry that I must leave you now, but I will be back. FATHER! It cried once more, then stopped, but in Kipt's head it kept going. Father, Kipt was now filled with drive to keep going again. Father, Kipt freed himself from Orlur's grasp. Father, Kipt fought back, driving his own emotions, and power through the dream god's heart.

Then everything went black again. Kipt drifted in space for a time, now at ease. He felt the dream Lilli calling him to her realm, but knew he could not accept. In time, he found his way back to the world.

Forest of Starlight

Kipt opened his eyes and lay there for a moment, letting out a long gasp. Then, he began struggling, and clawing at his heart. "The rot within! The rot within!" he exclaimed as he stumbled to the floor.

6. - Top - End - #696
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    The Edge of the Void

"I am the Crone, a shard of the goddess known as Gwyn. It was her power that made you and my skill that wrought you. Tell me, son, what is it you desire?"
    The Edge of the Void

"Desire. Desire is new." Moments before, Caledur had been but a storm. Unthinking, unfeeling. Now that he had life, what did he want?

"I must grow. I must expand. I must become stronger." Caledur looked his creator up and down. The roll of thunder could be heard-what for Caledur was a small chuckle. "You are not a worthy opponent. You are not strong enough. I need a challenge. Tell me, who is the strongest?"
    ATTENTION ANYONE WHO I'M PLAYING WITH:
    No news is good news.

7. - Top - End - #697

The Edge of the Void

The Crone smiled, "The Fool, but to reach him, you must be tried by the Labryinth."

The Forest of Starlight

V-65 tilted his head curious. Gwyn tried to grab his hand, attempting to stop Kipt from hurting himself, "Kipt it's me, calm down."

"Curious, perhaps bringing the daughter was an unnecessary precaution. 'The Rot Within' hmm, that was Orlur's title, tell me Lord Kipt, have you become infected with the rot?"
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-19 at 08:35 PM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death

8. - Top - End - #698

BlueWizardGirl

Drestin

Drestin first responds to Jorik, "Very well then, thank you for your business." He turned to Tobi, and spoke softly, "I think we'd fit in better at the Drunken Knight, the way people think of us." and he whispers to one of his group to go send a bird back to the Mirage Empire.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Waiting for Jewel to say something in the Hidden Isle.

Tresingiis

Tresingiis felt his strength peak as he flew over the desert. He felt the need to do something with it. He flexed his feathered wings, and suddenly there was a new life. The shifting sands flowed and formed into shapes like men. Sand with the mobility of the wind, filling an elemental shell with skin and arms strong as the earth. Sand Spirits, Saburron, they disappear and appear at a moments notice, scattered about, randomly. They are few and far apart, not organized like mortal races are.

Mirage Empire

The leader of the mining and smithing guild is a ravenkin named Tylarch (Tie-lark). He belonged to the Lokab Empire before it was destroyed. He was rising through the ranks, and managed to keep a few contacts. He hadn't had any power for a while, and with the forming of the guild, he thought he could get it up and running well. They had made progress. The bird arrives at the city, and a caravan is sent to freeport. They carry a lot of iron and silver, they will return with wood. He has others to look after the rest of the operation, so he thinks about his days in the Lokab, and decides to look someone up. . .

Spoiler
    Show
    Lords of Creation Character color key:
    Cereim: Fire Brick

9. - Top - End - #699

The Hidden Isle

"A pleasure to meet you, captain Jericho."

Jewel gratefully accepts a small serving of sushi. Fruit was really more to her tastes, but she was thankful anyways. "Thank you for the fish, it was very tasty. Now to business, I sincerely hope that you believe use when we say that we are completely legitimate shipwrecked travelers."

Forest of Starlight

"Gwyn?" He asks, hardly being able to believe it to be true. "Gwyn, is that you?" Kipt is now much calmer than before, but covered in sweat from his outbreak, with extra perspiration from the smoke and other medicines. He catches his breath, although his breathing is still elevated from normal levels. "I don't know," he replies to the inevitable, before turning back to Gwyn "Gwyn, I'm sorry I have to ask you this, but I need you to prove to me that this world is real and not some dark gods twisted dream where everything that I have begun to hold dear is suddenly ripped away from me!" The last parts of the sentence fly out of his mouth with profound amounts of emotion.

10. - Top - End - #700
    Titan in the Playground

Forest of Starlight

Ombra nodded to Gwyn. Yeah, I... I think so... head hurts a little but... He then glared at the inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoAvenger View Post
    Forest of Starlight

"Gwyn?" He asks, hardly being able to believe it to be true. "Gwyn, is that you?" Kipt is now much calmer than before, but covered in sweat from his outbreak, with extra perspiration from the smoke and other medicines. He catches his breath, although his breathing is still elevated from normal levels. "I don't know," he replies to the inevitable, before turning back to Gwyn "Gwyn, I'm sorry I have to ask you this, but I need you to prove to me that this world is real and not some dark gods twisted dream where everything that I have begun to hold dear is suddenly ripped away from me!" The last parts of the sentence fly out of his mouth with profound amounts of emotion.
    What kind of nightmare has your daughter in it? Ombra asked, pointing to his daughter... right before his cloak arm fell limp, as if there was no longer an arm inside it. He looked down at himself. ...Huh.

Snow Haven

It's legit. He said coldly. Trust me. I'm the Doctor.

He listened to the two talk, then asked, How long would it take to get from here to... wherever the king lives? His... "palace", i believe you humans called it?.... And how would he feel about Isanloff's herald appearing on his doorstep?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ettin in the Playground

Adelaide's Gallery

Belsheroth watched as she departed, dancing across the heavens.
    "What a curious method of travel..."
    That shard faded from reality.

The Forests of Starlight

"If you desire to know if this is reality Kipt, then drink this."
    He offered the cup containing the mixture he had been working on. By now, the concoction was as red as blood. But he changed his mind at the last minute.
    "On second thoughts... No... I don't think that would be wise..."
    Belsheroth sipped the mixture and coughed up a small cloud of glowing vapour. He gave an involuntary shiver.
    "I was right, much too strong.
    "But Ombra has a point. What dream could possibly fool you into confusing this with a falsehood? Look, but not with your eyes, with your heart. Feel our power and the power of this plane. Listen to the rhythms of life.
    "No dream could match that."
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

12. - Top - End - #702
    Ogre in the Playground

The Edge of The Void

Caledur gathered himself together, funneling, smaller and smaller, until his form was compressed, gathered into the shape of a small child. Across his skin red runes flickered and flared, always moving, always dancing, telling an ever-changing tale of heroes and beasts. The child-storm sat at the feet of the Crone. "Tell me then, Creator, of the Fool and his Labyrinth." Though Caledur had become smaller, his voice still boomed, with all the power and fury of thunder. The storm is the storm, and cannot hide its true nature.
    ATTENTION ANYONE WHO I'M PLAYING WITH:
    No news is good news.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Orc in the Playground

ClericGirl

Best Of The Nest

"...I think there is a place you may be interested in, Aris. We call it the Coop of Inspiration, and it is a place where all of our creations are displayed, and our legends are safeguarded, so that we may look upon them anew and that our hearts may be once again set aflame by inspiration. Would you like to see it?"

The Forest Of Starlight

Adelaide blinked as her father suddenly awoke, but didn't react, the very picture of calm and restraint. He was becoming hysterical, and she knew that someone ought to keep control in this situation, if only to be a soothing influence for the others.

She slowly approached Kipt, pulling another cup and saucer from nowhere.

"Father, please. I will swear to you that this is real.

Please calm yourself. Agitation clouds the mind, and you need to be thinking clearly, do you not?

Please, drink this tea, it will soothe your nerves."

14. - Top - End - #704

The Coop D'etát
    "I would like that very much, yes."
    Aris had a small bag of precious metals and stained glass in his belt. He pulled them out.
    "Would this be a good gift to give your folk?"
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Ettin in the Playground

In a remote part of The Calasanctium Kingdom

Lunadria and Anzhela were having an argument. They had stopped even caring if they were overheard any more, which was unlikely because the forests they were in was well known for dismal weather.
    "I don't care what you say Anzhela, Marren Ilay of Snow Haven cannot become High Ecclesiarch. His track record may be exemplary, but he isn't a cleric any more."
    "Since when was that a requirement?"
    "It doesn't have to be. Do you think they'll accept a disgraced individual as leader?"
    "They will if we tell them too."
    "No they won't. And besides, if reports are to be believed, he is much too ill to do anything at the moment."
    Anzhela sighed. Just because someone was suffering from malaria, other people believed they were incapable of doing things.
    "Fine. What about Helena Colliery of Ruthensford?"
    "She's an invalid."
    "Westren Janus of-"
    "Died last week."
    "Emmet Skyhav-
    "On a mission to Monte Mora."
    "Is there anyone who's capable of doing this?!?!"
    Now it was Lunadria's turn to sigh.
    "You're ignoring Renway Ulthen of Kusata, Ingrid Hammerfall of Snow Haven, Tirenus Sulenia of Colinton..."
    "I get it, I get it... My suggestions are all terrible."
    "Precisely. Stop thinking of people who are inspirational, and think of who can get the job done to a very high standard. We're not looking for a general, a warrior, a missionary, or a hero, we're looking for a priest."
    Anzhela started pacing... Thinking it over.
    "How did we ever make these decisions for the past three millennia?"
    "Simple. High Ecclesiarchs usually last for at least a couple of years."
    Their discussion continued. They adjourned when it started raining to a cave where Lunadria entertained herself by drawing on the walls with gold and silver. This would take time...

The Fortress of the Army of Heaven

It had taken three thousand years. But finally, Israfil was about to defeat Itan at Shurjy. It was difficult for him to suppress his smugness at finally winning.
    But, just then, the room shook and the table on which the board sat was upended, destroying his chance.
    "You alright Israfil?"
    "Yes General..."
    Israfil sighed... What were the chances of a Moonquake at this exact time?

The Virus Republic

Vanyanil had been here before. But then, there were tree and grass. Now, everything was dead and covered in a thick layer of choking ash. He passed by ruined towns, the roofs of houses collapsed under the weight of the ash and burned by fires from the sky. He saw some skeletons, but not many. Hopefully there would be survivors of this apocalypse...

The Gates of the Forests

It turned out Hazael wasn't needed. But then, he had little knowledge of deific physiology. Back to centuries watching over a gate...
    It's not like anyone would ever arrive who needed turning away...
    Still, it was interesting watching his brethren pass by with a never ending parade of souls...

The Gates of Hell

Hell was not as fun to watch over. Sure... No one ever tried to force the gates from outside... But the inside was a different matter.
    At least some of her brethren would at least stop and chat with her a bit before hurrying away.
    It sure was fiery down here...

The Fertile Valley

Zerachiel stayed out of the way of the Elthiens and watched them with eagle like eyes from the mountains surrounding their home. They seemed happy and content. Perhaps he should go down and say hi?
    Probably not. He'd been told to observe. But perhaps there was a loophole in that command? Still... Even if there wasn't, observation was better from up close than far away.
    So he flew down to meet the Elthiens.

The Mistlands

It was lonely in the Mistlands, no one ever went there except for a few druids now and then, but they never went near the stones placed to remember Kiloasa. Cunaen didn't mind, it gave him a chance to catch up on his meditation.

The Citadel of Archangels

Paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork.
    By the Gods this coordinating thing was annoying. Still, at least they had somewhere to store their files other than in the Forests...
    "Cynthaia, we're running short of ink."
    "You don't need me to tell you to order new ink. Go, do."
    Despite the rest of the Belsherai coming to her every time they ran out of ink or lost a file, her job still had its perks. Her office alone would shame any mortal throne room. Still... It echoed sometimes.
    "Perhaps I should have someone look at altering the acoustics..."
    Acoustics... acoustics... acoustics...

The Hall of Records

Jesaphina would never believe it. A spelling error in a text on Selenography.
    Maybe a pluralisation error...
    Still, unacceptable.
    "The plural of Lunar Mare is Lunar Maria, not Lunar Marae!"
    As usual, the Inevitables ignored her outburst.

Spoiler
    Show
    I was bored, so I thought I'd post an update on this lot.

-Still no High Ecclesiarch chosen yet.
    -Shurjy is a game similar to Go that the Belsherai play. Main difference is that the board is larger.
    -Attempting to move along with the Virus.
    -Nothing special is happening outside The Forests or Hell at the moment. May change depending on what people decide to do with Hell.
    -Zerachiel is going to talk to the Elthiens.
    -The Mistlands are rather dull.
    -Everyone, even immortal angels who don't need to sleep, hates paperwork.
    -And even the best sometimes make printing errors.

Underlined is the only important point.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

16. - Top - End - #706
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Aipar, the birth
    The dust climbs swirls into a tiny hurricane for Just a second and then settles suddenly. In the center of where it stood now rises a young man.
    I am Aipar, the truth seeker. Nothing shall remain hidden from me for long.
    Then he looks at the figure standing beside him.
    "Hello young one."
    "Hello, father." He looks around them and smiles. His eyes seem to lose focus for a second as he analyses everything around him a second, deeper, time.
    "So whose secrets shall we uncover? Who shall we trick?"
    Last edited by loko; 2012-08-20 at 08:57 AM.
    Everything above is a lie!!!

17. - Top - End - #707
    Orc in the Playground

ClericGirl

Aviary Thoughtful Gesture

"Oh, those are wonderful! I am sure my people will be more than thrilled with them."

Phenelope led the Kalpans to a tall woven structure, drawing aside a curtain of interwoven feathers. An engraved jade plaque reads:
    Hall Of Legends ->
    <- Garden Of Tranquility
    Font Of Inspiration ^

"Where would you like to see first?"

18. - Top - End - #708

Enter, Stage Right
    Aris looked at the delicately woven structure and smiled as he saw art.
    "I would like to visit the Hall of Legends first."
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Orc in the Playground

ClericGirl

Somebody That I Used To Sew

Phenelope led her visitors down the corridor in the right, which blossomed out into a wide, airy room. Dotted around the room were sculptures, one of a Peafowlkin pecking at a rock just as Phenelope had done, another weaving twigs together, one in the middle of a dance...

"The Hall Of Legends is where we commemorate our achievements, and where our legends are immortalised so others might learn from them. We do this through sculpture..."

She motions to the walls, which are covered with patches of cloth, with scenes embroidered onto them, seemingly following some sort of timeline. It starts off showing the activities of a woman in a blue dress, but then one part brances off to tell the story of the Peafowlkin.

"And tapestry."

20. - Top - End - #710
    Orc in the Playground

The Grand Plume
    It had happened in an instant. Two of his men lay dead and he felt that he had let this heist take too long. Dragoth had been ordered to leave before being opposed and two drakes had died due to his failure. He and his two remaining henchmen grabbed what they could, and then flew away.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can decide what the drakes stole like AvocadoAvenger did for the Fertile Valley heist.
    I owe my great avatar to AvocadoAvenger. A big thanks to him!

21. - Top - End - #711

The Forest of Starlight

Gwyn shakes her head, letting go of Kipt, she looks him in the eye. But it is V-65 who speaks.

"The theory of the Evil Genius is an argument, that by its definition, cannot be disproven. However, given your particular brand of it, I would point out that every instance something good happens to you, is an argument against this being the dream of an evil god."

Gwyn smiles slightly, "Besides, if this was a dream, Cam wouldn't have me in it and Merolle wouldn't have Ombra. While Orlur would've probably killed all of us off or kept us as trophies in a palace."

Then Gwyn noticed Ombra's arm flop, "Ombra?" She turned to the Inevitable "What's going on?"

"Bzzz... uncertain, I would be better able to determine the cause after another examination."

The Probe Needle comes out again. This may not bode well for the arguments against this being a dream.

Snow Haven

"Not very well."

"She's right, Isanloff doesn't have the best reputation after the Ice Age. But it's about a three day travel to the capital from here. Two if you ride through the night."

"But how do we prove they're vampires?"

"... I don't know maybe."

There is a loud clatter of metal boots on stone outside the door. "Sergeant Justin, you are harboring the fugitive known as Sophia. Surrender yourself and her, now."

"How the hell-"

The Hidden Isle

"Not my call to make." Captain Jericho seemed annoyed that he had to do this at all.

"Once you've eaten your fill, the Scepter is ready for you."

Drestin

Tobi nods and guides you through the twisted streets to an area a little ways from the Docks district. Before you is a proud wooden building with a sign showing a Knight with an arm around a whore downing a flagon of ale.

Spoiler
    Show
    Do you wanna call it mission accomplished on Drestin

The Edge of the Void

"No, that is part of the trial, you wouldn't want me to do everything for you would you?"
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-20 at 10:56 AM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

22. - Top - End - #712
    Titan in the Playground

The Forest of Starlight

Gwyn shakes her head, letting go of Kipt, she looks him in the eye. But it is V-65 who speaks.

"The theory of the Evil Genius is an argument, that by its definition, cannot be disproven. However, given your particular brand of it, I would point out that every instance something good happens to you, is an argument against this being the dream of an evil god."

Gwyn smiles slightly, "Besides, if this was a dream, Cam wouldn't have me in it and Merolle wouldn't have Ombra. While Orlur would've probably killed all of us off or kept us as trophies in a palace."

Then Gwyn noticed Ombra's arm flop, "Ombra?" She turned to the Inevitable "What's going on?"

"Bzzz... uncertain, I would be better able to determine the cause after another examination."

The Probe Needle comes out again. This may not bode well for the arguments against this being a dream.
    You put that thing anywhere NEAR me and I swear to Gwyn's left ear I will turn you into a coffee machine!!! Ombra's eyes flashed. I'm fine, it's just a residual psychic effect. It'll wear off on it's own.

Snow Haven

"Not very well."

"She's right, Isanloff doesn't have the best reputation after the Ice Age. But it's about a three day travel to the capital from here. Two if you ride through the night."

"But how do we prove they're vampires?"

"... I don't know maybe."

There is a loud clatter of metal boots on stone outside the door. "Sergeant Justin, you are harboring the fugitive known as Sophia. Surrender yourself and her, now."

"How the hell-"
    Well that's not good. The Doctor looked at the door, blinking. He then quickly moved to the door and placed his forehead against it.

HE ACTED UNDER MY COMMANDS, SCUM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR FUGITIVE... SOPHIA, WAS IT? SHE WAS DELICIOUS. IF YOU WANT YOUR GOOD SERGEANT TO LIVE YOU'LL DO EXACTLY AS I SAY.

The moment he finished the sentence, ice spread from his head on the door, covering the walls around the door.

HEAR ME AND TREMBLE, MORTALS!! I AM THE DOCTOR, HERALD OF THE IMPERATOR OF INANITION AND HEIR TO HIS POWER!!! BE IN AWE!!!! BE AFRAID!!!!

Ice had spread along the entirety of the wall now.

The Doctor looked to the other two. That'll keep out their ears if we don't talk too loud. He whispered. Now. Does anyone have a better plan?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-08-20 at 11:29 AM.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #713

Look at the Pretty Pictures

The two Kalpans admired the beautiful hall, for it was beautiful. They there learned much about the Peafowlkin, which was an added benefit.

As they did, strange images flashed in Phenelope's brain: a world exactly like theirs, but devoid of animal or intelligent life. A garden of magnificent trees, each shaped like a dead god and in their essence. A magnificent fortress of many towers, each of which rose to the Void form their roots in the clockwork immensity that was Geasa.

Then she saw an incredible sight: the entire history of the Kalpans, fashioned of stained glass and glowing with gentle light on a ceiling hundreds of feet high. She saw millions of warriors, scientists, inventors. She saw dozens of heroes, including Akir and Floewyr. She saw the war on Calasanctium, and the repentance of the Aquashun.

It is only right for you to know our history, child, as my children now know yours. I leave it up to you to decide your place in both halls; for you will be one with legend. Phenelope, She Who Walks the Waters. I like the sound of it.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

24. - Top - End - #714

The Forest of Starlight

V-65's needle goes away, "He appears agitated, though this is well within normal parameters of predicted behavior for Ombra."

Gwyn said nothing though she still watched the armless sleeve with evident worry.

Snow Haven

"What are you waiting for, go in!"

"You go in!"

Justin chuckles, "Well I'm a paranoid old fart." He pulls a lever beneath his desk and the wall behind him opens into a dark passageway. He pulled out a lantern and moves into the passageway, the light exposing it as a damp corridor that even rats would avoid.

Sophia actually laughs, "A secret pasage?"

"Didn't choose this place by accident, I've been planning an escape for months, just after Taylor died and those ghouls started showing up."
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-20 at 12:59 PM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

25. - Top - End - #715

Razorpine Forest: A council meeting

The Lumber Spirits had become too extreme, so the council of druids met again. "They do not understand our customs. They do not show respect for our trees," said Flaeme. "It's not their fault, they are only trying to help, sweetie" replied Stamyn (yes he called Flaeme "sweetie"). Flaeme smiles briefly at Stamyn, then looks to Skele for a moment "We are druids. They should have just let us handle our problems, instead of going to destroy more trees. Did you know that at this rate, the forest will become uninhabitable? Something must be done. I vote that we attack them, and their Lumber Spirits. That will show them." "No, that simply will not do. They meant us no ill will in any of it. We need to decide on something else." Skele and Flaeme exchange another look. Then, Seera spoke up, "What we should do is talk to them about it. Surely Kipt and their god will be able to work out their problems." "Kipt?" Skele asked, "What makes you think that Kipt is so inclined to do anything for us?" She smiles, and looks gingerly at Seera, but that did not change her tone. Osha spoke up for the first time, sounding slightly upset. "We could leave the Razorpine." everyone looked at her in astonishment, "The Lloyas have already displayed their loyalty to us, we could use the low roads, and take as much of home with us as we can. I'm certain they would be open to a mass migration." "Where would we go?" Flaeme and Stamyn seemed to ask the question as one. "We could go near or far. We could trust that the gods will protect us and give us new land in the east." Skele was about to say something about not asking for divine help when Osha continued "There are also forests to the south, and even some land we could occupy to the east." "We have lived here all our lives-" "-And it is possible that we just might die here if we don't leave. I think it could be a good idea." Osha looked ver content when Seera agreed with her. "I will entertain all possibilities. If I hear no objection, Stamyn will go to the Kriegmensch to see what can be done; Seera will go to the high (or low?) roads to meet with the Lloyas in case we choose to migrate; Osha will scout the ocean to the east; Skele and I will remain here to work on druidic solutions to the plauge of our forest." Nobody objected to Flaeme's verdict.

Razorpine Forest: A meeting with the settlers

Stamyn went about to find the settlers in the quickest way possible. He rode a giant crocodile through the trees, going out of his way to avoid any Lumber Spirits. Oddly enough he was joined by Rivra. There was something exotic about these settlers that Rivra liked, and she wanted to hang around them. Of course, she was terrified of the Spirits, but she was fascinated by the newcomers nonetheless. When they approached the log cabins, Stamyn summoned a mockingbird that he had trained to sing words in human tongue, and could repeat a message. He sent it forward to find Eom with a message that told him where he was, and that he asked to meet with him.

The High Roads

Being that Dreamwalkers have special powers that they hardly even know how to use, Seera was able to find the high roads and the Lloyas without much difficulty. "I have come to ask something of you on behalf of the Razorpine Forest," he said.

The Forest of Starlight

Everyone convincing Kipt that the world was real by means of having his daughter, Gwyn, and Ombra present was something that eased his mind, but did not fully convince him. It was not above Orlur to pull something like that on him. It was Belsheroth's trick that was truly helpful; as Kipt closed his eyes and breathed heavily, he could tell- he could feel- that this world was not some illusion. Thank you," he said to both Belsheroth and Adelaide, now at ease. He wiped sweat from his brow and accepted the tea, his hand still slightly trembling. He had been through a lot.

He took a sip of tea, becoming more and more relaxed. "Does Ombra suffer from some ailment too now?" Kipt asked. He saw the way Gwyn was kind to him in his need no wonder he likes her. The more Kipt thought about it, the more he wanted to ask Gwyn if she had any feelings for the Divine Vigilante.

The Hidden Isle

"Alright, then." Jewel was growing more and more anxious about this as Jib ate. These people had already expressed that they weren't exactly used to visitors. What if things go wrong? What will they do to us?

The Fertile Valley

The first to notice Zerachiel was the sharp eye of Merk. He had bow in hand, and he notched an arrow. "Who's there?" He asked in a manner that was not necessarily friendly, after the dragon raids. This stranger, however, did not look like a dragon. "Name yourself, stranger."

Mirage Empire

Garrug had hidden underground for the past two years, building up stores of power. Tylarch's search lead him to Garrug's cave. He likely heard from some traveler or nearby resident that the area was haunted, and to keep away from it, but Tylarch was smart enough to put two and two together. "...Yes...?" A creepy voice calls from the shadows. The cave's entrance is a long, narrow, twisting tunnel of rock. A ravenkin would have to duck to enter, and a creatum would have to crawl. The trick to it is that one standing in the place Tylarch is cannot tell if the voice is as close as it sounds, or just a ruse of the echo.

26. - Top - End - #716
    Titan in the Playground

The Forest of Starlight

V-65's needle goes away, "He appears agitated, though this is well within normal parameters of predicted behavior for Ombra."

Gwyn said nothing though she still watched the armless sleeve with evident worry.
    Ombra noticed Gwyn's attention focused on his arm. Part of him was happy she was worried about him, though another part hated that he was worrying her. It was a weird paradox. Ultimately he decided that it wasn't worth letting her worry for a moment longer than neccesary - sure, he could wait, but it would go faster if he...

Ombra shut his eyes and drew on his power. For a few moments, his eyes remained shut as he focused his divine might into his mind. Drawing on the various experiences surrounding psionics - ranging from the creation of the Blur to Psionics itself - he pressed into his own mind.

After a few moments, his eyes shot wide. The gods would feel a ripple blast from Ombra's essence and flow through their minds, though nothing in the forest was physically affected by the outburst.

Ombra's arm righted itself, and he placed his two sleeves together. ...There.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gain Domain: Mind (Psionics)

Ombra is now a Lesser diety

15AP-3AP=12AP

Snow Haven

"What are you waiting for, go in!"

"You go in!"

Justin chuckles, "Well I'm a paranoid old fart." He pulls a lever beneath his desk and the wall behind him opens into a dark passageway. He pulled out a lantern and moves into the passageway, the light exposing it as a damp corridor that even rats would avoid.

Sophia actually laughs, "A secret pasage?"

"Didn't choose this place by accident, I've been planning an escape for months, just after Taylor died and those ghouls started showing up."
    YOUR INSOLENCE IS APPALLING. BRING ME YOUR LEADER. I WILL NOT SPEAK TO YOU ANY LONGER.

He then moved back to the others. That wall will hold without me for about an hour, let's go.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-08-20 at 01:49 PM.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #717

BlueWizardGirl

The Hidden Isle

Jib eats the fish and rice, "Well, this fish is a lot better than the fish we barely managed to cook. Let's go see The Scepter then." He turns to Jewel and tries to inspire confidence in her. "Don't worry, we've got nothing to fear from these people. I think we're ready."

Spoiler
    Show
    will post elsewhere soon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lords of Creation Character color key:
    Cereim: Fire Brick

28. - Top - End - #718

The Forest of Starlight

Gwyn visibly relaxes at Ombra overcoming his ailment and looks at both Ombra and Kipt, "I just want to say, thank you, to both of you. I would have failed if you hadn't come, so no matter happens in the future, know, that you have my gratitude."

She bowed and then rose, "Now, unless there is something else to discuss, I need to make my way to Anreydu soon."

Snow Haven

Sophia followed her uncle cautiously down the stairs. As the Doctor past he closed the secret door and made his way to the front of the procession. The lantern batted away the darkness and as you get deeper the chamber leveled up, revealing alcoves with strange skeletons bound in chains.

Sophia looked around, her confusion, evident, "What is this??"

"A very dark time in the Order's history. During the Ice Age the Order of the Silver Spear conducted experiments on Lycans and Wargs."

The group passes a gargantuan serpentine skeleton, "And dragons. Trying to discover more effective ways to kill them."

"That's sick."

"Taking a utilitarian's perspective, most of what we know about these creatures' physiology comes from those experiments."

"That makes it right?"

Her uncle is silent and then his ears perk up, "Do you hear something?"

Outside the Door

"We can't break through the Ice."

"Then move aside."

They turned and gaped to see the Sub-lieutenant walking down the hall. He put his hand on the door and frowned.

"This isn't a magic I recognize, no matter."

He draws back his hand and a thunderclap strikes the wall of Ice. For it was well known within the order, that the sub-lieutenant was an Astromancer, under the old system, the new had as yet, not been instituted.

Spoiler
    Show
    Your decision HT if the Ice Wall holds or not.

The Hidden Isle

"Very well follow me."

He leads through the seashell frescoed doors leading into the main Citadel. The citadel seems to be made from wood, plentiful here on the Isle. Though the floor is often frescoed, or wrought from precious marble. Eventually you reach two large oaken doors.

"Do not speak until the Scepter speaks to you and bow every three paces you take in the throne room, just a bow from the waist will do. And when you do speak to him, address him as 'honored Scepter' and nothing else."

Captain Jericho opens the heavy doors. Revealing a large well lit room made entirely of stone, stained glass windows produce multi colored lights at all hours. The Citadel's place being beyond the arc of the sun. High Vaults rested upon brown pillars, with frescos of Gwyn fighting a serpent or a strange green cloaked figure bargaining with a creature wrought from gears and metal. The walls are covered with the portraits of ancient men. If you took the time to count them all, you would be standing like a fool for a while, but you would number the portraits at around 150.

He adheres strictly to the instructions given to you. Keeping his upper body rigid as he walks toward the throne and bowing every three wide paces he takes. After arriving twelve paces from the throne he comes to a complete stop, more than willing to grab his two charges by the collar and pull them back if they dare to continue walking.

Scepter Charles VI, the 153rd person to hold his office, is a middle aged Ravenkin man. He is dressed in finery, but none of it sacrifices the functionality of his wardrobe. He holds in his hand a white Scepter topped with an Onyx stone. Looking closely would reveal an inscription upon its shaft, though the two are most likely too far away to read.

The Scepter eyes study both of the strangers, then he looks to the Captain, "Are these the strangers I've heard so much about?"

"Yes, Honored Scepter."
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-20 at 06:22 PM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

29. - Top - End - #719

The Hidden Isle

Jewel carefully follows the instructions about bowing, following Jericho's lead. There are many things in the room that catch her eye, but none more so than the scepter that he holds in his hand. "Honored Scepter, I am Jewel, and this is Jib. As your honored scepter may have heard, we are shipwrecked travelers. Honored Scepter, thank you for all the hospitality you have shown us so far on this island, honored scepter." The honored scepters in that seem a bit much, even to Jewel, and she scolds for sounding so awkward.

The Forest of Starlight

Kipt finishes his tea, and begins to look like himself again. He would still carry emotional scars from his ordeal for a long time- perhaps forever- but for now he was content. He looks to his daughter, observing her good nature and extravagant fashion. Both of which he approved of, of course. "Adelaide," he said, rising. A tear formed at the pit of his eye, and he embraced her. "It is so nice to finally meet you." In that moment, Kipt felt very lucky that he had been able to make it out at all, blessed that he had friends and family that cared enough to be there for him, but mostly proud of his daughter.

"I was happy to help, and I hope to be there if you need me again, Gwyn." Kipt responded after hugging Adelaide. "You are free to go of course," he continued, "but I feel that Ombra would appreciate your continued presence at his bedside."

30. - Top - End - #720
    Titan in the Playground

Snow Haven - Tunnel

Humans. The Doctor muttered. The Great Survivors. Evil's just fine if you get to live through it, right? Why do I even bo-

Snow Haven - Outside the wall

It took a few hits but the wall did eventually shatter like glass.

Snow Haven - Tunnel

...Uh oh. The Doctor winced. Thaaaat would be the ice wall shattering early. Must have a powerful 'caster with them.

The Forest of Starlight

Ombra held up his sleeves. Oh, I would appreciate Gwyn's company in the Shadowlands - or even visiting Anreydu again - but I am healthy enough to leave the bed...

Extended Sig