New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

The Shadowlands

Gwyn frowned, "There are still problems aren't there? I still don't know who has corrupted my knights... but at least Sophia and the Doctor seem to be handling it."

Snow Haven

As the Doctor caught up, he found Justin being carried on Sophia's back. He clutched his crutch in one hand and his lantern in the other. "Go into the cavern on the right!"

Sophia obeyed seeing a huge chamber, with a few chains lining the wall. But other than that there is only bare wall, "There's nothing here!"

"Pull the third chain from the right."

Upon pulling the chain a section of the massive wall slid under the floor. "Okay, why is this here?"

"Empties into the loading docks, can't bring dragons in through the front door. Now move!"

As Sophia runs through the chamber, something clicks beneath her boot and the wall begins to rise behind her.

"Doctor!"

Elsewhere

As the knights past what seemed to be the frozen corpse of the Sub-lieutenant one stopped. As the other knights rounded the corner he slammed the pommel of his blade into the ice prison, chipping it ever so slightly.

The Vampire's body immediately turned to mist and floated back up to his coffin. The knight who'd freed him sighed, "Next time, I may not be so understanding."

As the sub-lieutenant's sire, he had unique priveleges.

The Hidden Isle

"Thank you."

He eased back in his chair. "Do you mind telling me how you came to be shipwrecked?"
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death

2. - Top - End - #752

The Forest of Starlight

She has impeccable manners, Kipt thought. "May it indeed," he agreed with Aqaeris's compliment. "Welcome to the pantheon, daughter. Belsheroth and Aqaeris are already members, as are several others. Our headquarters is a place called Acabare, which is on the plane of Geasa. Upon your joining, you now have a place there whether you choose to visit it or not."

"Aqaeris, these lights intrigue me, but tell me more. A god must know of an option before deciding whether it is right for his people or not. I'm sure you understand. So, what would this entail? Would any action be required on my part or my people's?"

Garrug's Cave

"Yes, yes. If you recall, I had not fully become when Belsheroth killed my like. I probably should have died then, shouldn't I? Lots of us did, and the mobs liked to target the likes of you. The point is, we didn't. We lived, because somebody's got to spite the ones who caused the fall, and somebody's got to have the power." He stands up, a laborious looking task for him. It sounded as if he was referring to himself as "the one who spites those who caused the fall," and Tylarch as "the one who has the power afterwords." "We are actually rather alike, you and I. Resilient. We lived when the world wanted us dead.So tell me, what have you come to my cave looking to find?" He pauses, and takes a good look into Tylarch's eyes, judging him. When he speaks again, his lips quiver and twist in odd ways that Tylarch doesn't know what to think about, "Power?"

The Hidden Isle

"Jib and I wanted adventure," Jewel began. "Although I originally hail from a place called The Fertile Valley, I traveled to Monte Mora to join the crew of a man named captain Tark. That was when I met Jib, hono-" she caught herself saying "honored scepter" again, and smiled at her mistake. "The ship sunk in a storm, but Jib and I got off in time." She fluttered her wings briefly for demonstration, "these can be very handy, sometimes. We drifted at sea for some time. Well, we drifted until we found land, an island. Now, on this island we found something very special..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Matt and I talked about this; I am telling the first half of the story, and he is telling the second.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    The Shadowlands

Gwyn frowned, "There are still problems aren't there? I still don't know who has corrupted my knights... but at least Sophia and the Doctor seem to be handling it."
    Indeed. He was silent for a moment, then looked up. I've been meaning to create something to more directly observe the mortal realm - want to watch their progress?

Snow Haven

As the Doctor caught up, he found Justin being carried on Sophia's back. He clutched his crutch in one hand and his lantern in the other. "Go into the cavern on the right!"

Sophia obeyed seeing a huge chamber, with a few chains lining the wall. But other than that there is only bare wall, "There's nothing here!"

"Pull the third chain from the right."

Upon pulling the chain a section of the massive wall slid under the floor. "Okay, why is this here?"

"Empties into the loading docks, can't bring dragons in through the front door. Now move!"

As Sophia runs through the chamber, something clicks beneath her boot and the wall begins to rise behind her.

"Doctor!"
    The Doctor leaped, flattening himself against the ceiling to avoid the shutting wall, getting through just in time. Well that was fun.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #754

The Shadowlands

Gwyn nodded, "The Inevitables bring me some information, but it would be nice to watch it directly."

Snow Haven

"All right put me down." Justin hisses in Sophia's ear. She complies, "Didn't like being treated like a child?"

He just rolls his eyes. "I doubt they'll get through this door like they did the last one, but we should probably keep moving."

Sophia frowned, "Can you make it?"

"I'm maimed not helpless!"

The Hidden Isle
    Spoiler
    Show
    All right, I'll wait for Mattsdelf then.
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-21 at 09:43 PM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

5. - Top - End - #755
    Titan in the Playground

The Shadowlands

Ombra nodded. My thoughts precisely. His eyes started to glow more brightly. In the center of the floor between, the metal frame of a glass table began to form. It was positioned so that it's support was directly in the center. Crystal - the same kind as the trees outside - began to fill in the center, where glass would normally be. The glow seemed to shift, change and undulate as they gazed into it.

Show us the Shadow known as the Doctor and the human knight known as Sophia. He said aloud, thinking of the Doctor in his head and knowing Gwyn was probably thinking of Sophia.

The mirror's colors swirled for a moment, before resolving into an image...

Snow Haven

The Doctor nodded his agreement. Let's go.

Spoiler
    Show
    Create Relic - the Scrying Crystal.

15AP-4AP=11AP

A table made of crystal, the Scrying Crystal allows whatever god looks into it to see who or whatever he/she wants. This can be blocked and/or sensed by other gods, and only allows the viewer to see specific places or people. Ombra could not, for instance, ask the crystal to show him the greatest tyrant in existence. It would simply show him whoever HE thought was the greatest tyrant in existence.

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #756

BlueWizardGirl

The Hidden Isle

Jib continued when Jewel paused, "We found a brazzier with a large silver bonfire sitting atop it. A silver fire, I tell you, neither of us have ever seen anything like it. It was beautiful, and it's flames mesmerizing. We looked into it for the longest time, and after all, we gained some unique... abilities, the likes of which I had barely read about at home in Monte Mora. We built a raft, and managed to drift to this island now. You are now the third person that knows this thing exists, as it didn't change that we where on an island in the middle of the sea." He took in a breath. He realized he hadn't told any of the other knights this, and did so on purpose. They where scheduled to be debriefed, and then they where. First turn of events since they wrecked.

Garrug's cave

Tylarch was glad to hear his old friend had fared so well. He wondered what sort of schemes Garrug had in mind. " Power? What sort of scheme did you have in mind?" He realized the simplicity of his statement, and continued on another remark, "what course do you suggest?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Lords of Creation Character color key:
    Cereim: Fire Brick

7. - Top - End - #757

Quote Originally Posted by mattsdelf View Post
    Garrug's cave

Tylarch was glad to hear his old friend had fared so well. He wondered what sort of schemes Garrug had in mind. " Power? What sort of scheme did you have in mind?" He realized the simplicity of his statement, and continued on another remark, "what course do you suggest?"
    "So it is power, then?" he gives a sadistic grin, "I hadn't mentioned any schemes, although you are welcome to share some of my knowledge. What you do with it, meh, that is on you."

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ettin in the Playground

The Fertile Valley

Zerachiel looked slightly surprised.
    "You have not heard of my kind? Admittedly, we do not like to be seen when transporting the souls of the dead, but surely, you are aware of us?
    "Perhaps you know us by a different name?
    "Oh, and there is no need to trouble your leader, I am not here on official business. Well... Not technically..."

A Not-So-Damp Cave in Calasanctium

"Lyle Ruten of Jusren?"
    "Dead."
    "Melron Redden of Winterhall?"
    "King's third cousin."
    "Alyssa Redden of Winterhall?"
    "Married to the King's third cousin.
    "Amity Kalin of Snow Haven?"
    "She's an invalid."
    "Okay... I've listed everyone I know who's up to the standard required who was alive and well some time in the past year. And you've shot them all down for one reason or another."
    "Lorne Cerenson of Old Calasanctium."
    "Lorne who?"
    "Cerenson. I've been watching his progress closely. Recently completed his Trials with top honours and was admitted to the High Priesthood and the Royal Order of Merit."
    "Never heard of him."
    "Of course you haven't. He only finished his Trials last week.
    "Before you object, I really think he's got it in him. He graduated from Snow Haven University with a Master's Degree in Astronomy and a Doctorate in Medicinem, while managing to qualify as a dental surgeon while still completing his training as a Cleric full time. With that level of scholarship, he's bound to keep the Church from falling apart."

"But-"
    "Go. Inform Lord Belsheroth of our decision so he can ratify it."

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 2
    Create Lesser Concept: Western University Tradition
    Remaining AP: 1

The Forests of Starlight

"Not at all Kipt. And you as well Aquaeris. I intend to share the knowledge of Divine Magic with all of you so that your peoples can benefit from it.
    "Feel free to ask any questions you desire."

He had watched the mirror, and when the images of the Drakes showed upon it, he frowned slightly. Would a war between divine wills plague the world again?
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ogre in the Playground

The Edge of the Void
    Caledur's eyes narrowed as the Crone spun her words about him. "The hunter does not go into the forest without first having learned all he can of his prey. The warrior cannot strike his foe if his eyes do not open. I would merely be prepared for my trial. But, if you will not tell me of these things, then will you at least direct me to the entrance of this Labryinth of which you speak?"
    ATTENTION ANYONE WHO I'M PLAYING WITH:
    No news is good news.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Orc in the Playground

ClericGirl

I Guess "Fascinator" Was An Appropriate Term

"May the Countess bless the Kalpan as she has my own folk."

"The Forest Of Starlight

"I believe you were to consider my proposal, Lord Belsheroth. Do you have any comment to make thus far?"

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ettin in the Playground

The Forests of Starlight

"Only that it appears to be a wonderful idea. In truth, using Divine Magic for art is more appropriate for those who use your power than to inflict harm, even if it is only for self defence.
    "In truth, there was little to consider concerning your proposal, I have no power over how you choose to gift your people."
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

12. - Top - End - #762

Fountain of Youth

"Let it be as you have said."
    Aris kept staring at the Font, seeing millions of sparkling images.

The Forests of Starlight

"Not at all, lord Kipt. You merely need to tell your people of the option of becoming Lights."

Aquaeris folded his hands and bowed to Belsheroth. "Thank thee. My priests have served me long and faithfully without reward, and deserve at least a small reward. I thank you."
    He spoke in a formal manner that was commonly used in the highest levels of the Klikit hierarchy.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

13. - Top - End - #763

The Edge of the Void

The Crone shakes her head, "That... is not a simple question to answer. In a sense you are already standing at the entrance. But I can tell you this."

She points and clouds disperse revealing the mountain range that birthed Dralcor.

"Begin your search in those mountains. I will say no more."

The Hidden Isle

Charles settled back in his throne, "Do you believe," he begins slowly, "that you could find this island again?"

The Shadowlands

Gwyn is silent as she watches the events unfold before her.

Snow Haven

With Justin leading the way through the narrow, dank passageway the group eventually finds a well hidden alcolve in the Docks district. There is no wall to cast aside, not even a door to open. As they round the corner they find themselves facing the barnacled mass of a Holk.

"This is where the Order would dock isn't it?"

Justin nods, "Safest place in the city. So, what's the plan?"

"Get an audience with the king and expose the Vampires for what they really are."

"Won't work."

"Excuse me?"

"Excluding all the relative factors that go into an operation like this, let me remind you, we have no evidence of wrong doing on their part. We just have a few crackpot theories I whipped up."

"But-"

"All Captain Eric would have to do, is say, 'it's a gift from Isanloff, his penance for causing the Ice Age.' And since we don't have any evidence they've done something even remotely wrong, besides start this blasted war in the first place. I'm inclined to believe King Stephen would give him the benefit of the doubt."

Sophia was silent for a time, then spoke hesitantly, "What should we do?"

"First, there is no 'we' you guys just blew my cover. I'm going to Old Calasanctium, I have some friends in the Ecclesiarchy, I'll have an easier time convincing them than King Stephen that his newest Grand Duke is an evil bastard."

"Grand Duke?"

"Yeah, the King gave him all the titles and privileges after he conquered the Free Cities.

"I'd suggest you two go up north, see if you can find some misdeeds. The bigger the better, but anything would help me play politics with those blasted Calasancti."
    Gwyn, The First Knight

14. - Top - End - #764

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoAvenger View Post

Razorpine Forest

When Eom came, he found Stamyn sitting atop his giant crocodile with the bird perched on his shoulder. He was feeding his animals some sort of citrus fruit with large seeds. Rivra leaned against the trunk of a tree, slightly in the distance, eating an apple. She watched as Stamyn said, "Hello," with his usual warm courtesy. "I have called you here to discus your new developments in our forest. The trees grow so fast they deplete the nutrients in the soil, and the Lumber Spirits are too much. Our council fears that it may be the end of the great Razorpine Forest."
    Razorpine Forest
    Eom frowned.
    "Can't you put more nutrients in the soil then? Plus, we need the Lumber Spirits for the trees. Besides, it's just another forest. There are many more, and the gods can easily make new ones. What's the problem?"

15. - Top - End - #765
    Titan in the Playground

The Shadowlands

Gwyn is silent as she watches the events unfold before her.

Snow Haven

With Justin leading the way through the narrow, dank passageway the group eventually finds a well hidden alcolve in the Docks district. There is no wall to cast aside, not even a door to open. As they round the corner they find themselves facing the barnacled mass of a Holk.

"This is where the Order would dock isn't it?"

Justin nods, "Safest place in the city. So, what's the plan?"

"Get an audience with the king and expose the Vampires for what they really are."

"Won't work."

"Excuse me?"

"Excluding all the relative factors that go into an operation like this, let me remind you, we have no evidence of wrong doing on their part. We just have a few crackpot theories I whipped up."

"But-"

"All Captain Eric would have to do, is say, 'it's a gift from Isanloff, his penance for causing the Ice Age.' And since we don't have any evidence they've done something even remotely wrong, besides start this blasted war in the first place. I'm inclined to believe King Stephen would give him the benefit of the doubt."

Sophia was silent for a time, then spoke hesitantly, "What should we do?"

"First, there is no 'we' you guys just blew my cover. I'm going to Old Calasanctium, I have some friends in the Ecclesiarchy, I'll have an easier time convincing them than King Stephen that his newest Grand Duke is an evil bastard."

"Grand Duke?"

"Yeah, the King gave him all the titles and privileges after he conquered the Free Cities.

"I'd suggest you two go up north, see if you can find some misdeeds. The bigger the better, but anything would help me play politics with those blasted Calasancti."
    Shadowlands

Ombra is quiet as well as they watch the group.

Snow Haven

The Doctor stared at the two of humans (without actually meeting their eyes) He can just claim his gifts came from a god that, by your own admission, nobody likes and be done with it? That doesn't make any sense!!

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #766

BlueWizardGirl

The Hidden Isle

Jib looked the Scepter in the eye from where he was standing; He thought deep and hard about the stars, the length of time, and the winds as they where adrift. He thought about the power that had grown within him that might aid such an effort. "I think... I think I could find it again; Yes." Jib paused, and took in a breath. It was his turn to be nervous. He understands and believes us. His tone is more serious now. He will make a decision here.

Garrug's cave

Tylarch seemed to be stuck on a thought, "These people are ignorant of our ways. We can slip right under their radar. They never knew the Lichlords of Lokab." He grinned too now. "They've given me a position in charge of the trade that the empire makes, so I think any of this should stay secret for now."

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #767
    Troll in the Playground

Drogul

Drogul was especially light on his feet here. From a compartment in his armor, he withdrew a thieves lockpicking tools. He bent down, his greased armor and equipment making not a squeak as he tried to unlock the door as stealthily as he could. Worse came to worse in these sorts of situations he could just kick the door down, but that wasn't really very... assassiny.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

18. - Top - End - #768

Snow Haven

"I think you're underestimating Eric's political power, he is effectively commander in chief now. Stephen is not an idiot, he knows something's up, but without enough evidence to turn the army against Eric, what can he do? Piss off the leader of the only two professional legions acting as homeguard? Stephen would take that excuse because he knows going to war with the Order of the Spear isn't a war he could win.

"Eric left 10,000 knights in Calasanctium, people who live, eat, and breath war. Say (and keep in mind this is extremely unlikely) the King manages to raise 50,000 Regulars, 10 legions of farmers with shiny swords who didn't have time for real training. How do you think that would work out?"

The Hidden Isle

Charles leans forward again, "Good, now, you mentioned something about powers?"
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-22 at 10:15 AM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

19. - Top - End - #769
    Titan in the Playground

Snow Haven

"I think you're underestimating Eric's political power, he is effectively commander in chief now. Stephen is not an idiot, he knows something's up, but without enough evidence to turn the army against Eric, what can he do? Piss off the leader of the only two professional legions acting as homeguard? Stephen would take that excuse because he knows going to war with the Order of the Spear isn't a war he could win.

"Eric left 10,000 knights in Calasanctium, people who live, eat, and breath war. Say (and keep in mind this is extremely unlikely) the King manages to raise 50,000 Regulars, 10 legions of farmers with shiny swords who didn't have time for real training. How do you think that would work out?"
    The Doctor frowned and rubbed at his own chin. Eric can't have made all of those knights vampires, though... we might be able to convince them to fight for the king if Eric's vampire associations became public... Then he smirked. Or even just a rumor.

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #770

Snow Haven

"Exactly, which is why I'm suggesting I go to Calasancti, no offense but neither of you are well respected within the Order."

"Well the Doctor did fight for us in the Calasanctium war."

"Erm, really?" He shook his head, "That would give you credibility, but it'd an uphill battle to convince the knights of that. Still, from what I've seen I'm almost certain the lieutenants and our good captain are all vampires. In other words, we're fighting a loyalty that's been pounded into a knight since he first picked up a sword. Without concrete evidence that the Captain has broken the code, we won't turn the knights against him."
    Gwyn, The First Knight

21. - Top - End - #771
    Titan in the Playground

Snow Haven

"Exactly, which is why I'm suggesting I go to Calasancti, no offense but neither of you are well respected within the Order."

"Well the Doctor did fight for us in the Calasanctium war."

"Erm, really?" He shook his head, "That would give you credibility, but it'd an uphill battle to convince the knights of that. Still, from what I've seen I'm almost certain the lieutenants and our good captain are all vampires. In other words, we're fighting a loyalty that's been pounded into a knight since he first picked up a sword. Without concrete evidence that the Captain has broken the code, we won't turn the knights against him."
    Well, then we find some evidence. The Doctor replied. Can't be that hard, knights aren't known for their duplicity skills... er, no offense. But we can't tell them I fought with Edgard - nobody alive would remember it, and I was killed in that battle, so I don't know anything about it either. We'd have no way to prove it.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #772

Snow Haven

"All right, sounds like a plan." Justin stood, "Good to see you Sophia."

"Do you need help getting to Old Calasanctium?"

"Nope."

He tottled off.

Sophia smiled slightly, "Good to see you too uncle." He waved as his crutch carried him around the corner.

She looked to the Doctor, somehow, she had a foreboding that she would never see her uncle again, but she pushed it out of her mind.

"Ready?"
    Gwyn, The First Knight

23. - Top - End - #773

Garrug's Cave

"Is that it then? You want me to help you become a Lich. You want things to be more like the old ways... those were the times. I will help you, Tylarch, lest I rot in this cave without my stores of knowledge and power falling without an heir." Garrug gave a small chuckled which quickly turned into a cough, "Do I look like the kind of person who makes a lot of human contact? Trust me, your secret is safe."

Razorpine Forest

"Just another forest?" Stamyn was usually the most understanding of the druidic council, but even he seemed disgruntled by Eom. "This forest is our home, we have lived here for thousands of years. We let you stay here under the terms that you respect it. It is sacred to us, the forest, the trees, nature. All of it. You must understand that it is not just another forest." Rivra looked upset as well, "You can't just force people our of their home!"

The Forest of Starlight

"I consent to allow any of my followers to become a Light. As for divine magic, I would give some to my followers as well. Somewhere between art and power, they will use it to guide love, promote balance, and lead in celebration. Now that we have business taken care of, I have some other matters to attend to."

The Fertile Valley

Merk shook his head, clueless. Nervously, he asked, "what are you doing here?"

The Hidden Isle

"Yes," Jewel replies eagerly. "By valuing and interpreting the arcane fire as art, to be sure. I have notably developed the power to slow fall and to change my appearance. I could demonstrate if you like."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thats right, right from the sorc spell list: Disguise Self, and Feather Fall.

Acabare
    Spoiler
    Show
    By the way, i'm assuming someone grabbed my obsidian axe and golden badge and returned them to me.

After leaving the Forest of Starlight, Kipt returned to Acabare to act on pressing matters. There were hard times befalling The Fertile Valley, there was no doubt about it. Crops were down thanks to the dragons, which meant that hunger would be a problem, and people celebrated less. I just hope that I don't have to stop the dragons by force. First, he created The Cask of Granary, an artifact that would allow the Eltheins to store food using extradimensional space. Theoretically, anything could be stored in the Cask. Next, he encourages his people to become clerics, introducing the idea to them. Using more divination, he looks upon the Razorpine Forest and the situation there. I will have to see how this plays out before doing anything, but I hope my people can solve this dilemma by themselves. Still, I had best add a cleric to their council so that they know I am with them.

Finally, Kipt finds Dralcor. He was filled with a bit of rage, but managed to contain it. Kipt knew what needed to be done. And what better place to do it then the headquarters of my pantheon? <Dralcor!> Kipt called tot he god who had been desolating his people. <I am Kipt. Come to Acabare in Geasa to meet with me. We need to talk.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Starting with: 13 AP +1 PAP
    Creating Artifact: -(3+1)
    Lesser Concept (integration of clerics): -1
    That leaves me with 9AP

24. - Top - End - #774

The Hidden Isle

"Please."
    Gwyn, The First Knight

25. - Top - End - #775

The Hidden Isle

"Please."
    Jewel nods, and begins to demonstrate. She Flies to the top of the ceiling, casts feather fall, then lands gently. Next, she casts disguise self, and changes her appearance to look shockingly like Jib.

26. - Top - End - #776

BlueWizardGirl

The Hidden Isle

Jib watches Jewel fly and fall, and then chuckles for a while at her transformation. Jib speaks carefully when Jewel is done, "The abilities that I have gained are as follows; I can move ropes around and tie them without touching them, and get people to like me. I shouldn't demonstrate the latter, but if you have a rope, I could show you that power."

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #777

The Hidden Isle

Charles gapes at the display of power, but recovers quickly. He shakes his head to Jib's offer, "I don't have any rope here, but I trust you. You gained this power by studying a flame?"
    Gwyn, The First Knight

28. - Top - End - #778

Forests of Starlight

"Thank you, brother. You have done a great deed for the forces of light this day."
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

29. - Top - End - #779
    Titan in the Playground

Snow Haven

"All right, sounds like a plan." Justin stood, "Good to see you Sophia."

"Do you need help getting to Old Calasanctium?"

"Nope."

He tottled off.

Sophia smiled slightly, "Good to see you too uncle." He waved as his crutch carried him around the corner.

She looked to the Doctor, somehow, she had a foreboding that she would never see her uncle again, but she pushed it out of her mind.

"Ready?"
    ...It seemed that the doctor was now in the shape of a horse. I could be a set of wings on your back, if you'd prefer speed over familiarity.

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #780

BlueWizardGirl

The Hidden Isle

Jib nods at the Scepter's question, and then speaks up once more, "It was most peculiar, It was mesmerizing, and the longer one stare's into it's mystery, you would swear you see symbols and images in your mind's eye. The powers don't come at first, your mind builds ups a tolerance to the weirdness, and then you begin to see the life in the symbols. The fire shows you what the symbols mean." He stops, realizing he could talk about it for far too long, and takes deep breath.
    Last edited by mattsdelf; 2012-08-22 at 11:23 PM.

Spoiler
    Show