New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Westhaven Asylum

She looked up at the sign above the wrought iron gates, topped with sharp spikes.
    "Asylum?!?!
    "I thought Belsheroth said hospital!"

"An asylum is a hospital."
    "Oh... If you weren't my Lord and Creator..."
    Ever since she was a mere century or two old, she had hated asylums. They were her least favourite location to collect souls from.
    She pushed open the gate, and it creaked both loudly and ominously. The main building was surrounded by extensive grounds, so it was quite a walk. On her way, she passed a small temple surrounded by a large graveyard. It had seen better days, the stained glass windows were missing panes and the statues were indecipherable under centuries of wind and rain. Most of the graves were very old, but there was a couple of rows of newer graves. The doors to the temple were locked and chained... Most odd...
    Tearing her gaze away from the depressing structure, Anzhela proceeded up the gravel drive to the main building. It was in slightly better shape, but was substantially more miserable. Still... Someone was taking great care to return it to its former glory as evidenced by the scaffolding, and that lightened Anzhela's heart slightly.
    She walked up the gray stones of the steps and took hold of an incredibly rusted knocker that may have once been in the shape of an Eagle.
    It broke off in her hand. At that point she noticed a sign to the right of the door.
    "Please use bell? I've got no choice..."
    But she didn't need to because the door opened at that moment, revealing a man in a white coat. If Anzhela's heart had been as weak as that of a mortal, she likely would have had a heart attack.
    "Terribly sorry to startle you, but I saw you coming up the drive and we prefer it that the bell not be used very often in case it finally breaks.
    "And you are...?"

He looked up at Anzhela after fiddling with the lock for a moment. His eyes widened.
    "Definitely not of this Earth..."
    "Yes. I'm here to see Doctor-Theocratic Cerenson?"
    A scream echoed from somewhere on the third floor and Anzhela gritted her teeth.
    "And could you send him out here?"
    "I'll send him down in a moment..."
    The man closed the door, leaving Anzhela standing out the front in the evening air. Still, from her way of thinking, it was preferable to being inside.

Spoiler
    Show
    @Yeshon: Just so you know, when Justin gets to Old Calasanctium, I doubt that the new High Ecclesiarch will have been properly invested in his position.
    But, I suppose that doesn't matter because Justin isn't going to see him I presume.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

2. - Top - End - #812
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    "What are you driving at Ombra?"
    I forgot - I'm just playing devil's advocate at this point. Why is inaction what mortals do by default?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #813
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I forgot - I'm just playing devil's advocate at this point. Why is inaction what mortals do by default?
    "The Inevitables tell me objects take the path of least resistance. I think mortals behave similarly, the only difference being they have the ability to choose the harder path. Still, instinct is a difficult thing to overcome."
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death

4. - Top - End - #814
    Titan in the Playground

"The Inevitables tell me objects take the path of least resistance. I think mortals behave similarly, the only difference being they have the ability to choose the harder path. Still, instinct is a difficult thing to overcome."
    It's sick. He growled darkly. It's like whoever made this world WANTED it to be enslaved...

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #815

It's sick. He growled darkly. It's like whoever made this world WANTED it to be enslaved...
    "We made this world. But part of not becoming tyrants ourselves is allowing mortals to choose tyranny."
    Gwyn, The First Knight

6. - Top - End - #816
    Titan in the Playground

"We made this world. But part of not becoming tyrants ourselves is allowing mortals to choose tyranny."
    No, it's not. The only mortals that choose tyranny are whoever are in charge. The rest don't get a choice - that's what makes it tyranny.

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #817

BlueWizardGirl

The Hidden Isle

"Okay! Anyway we're here."

She stops in front of a wooden door and opens it. Revealing a rather large room with a wooden bed frame and a feather matress. Opposite the bed is a fire place. In front of which is a velvet chair and couch. Opposite the door rests a bookshelf next to a small wooden desk. Above the desk is a single large window that provides light for the entire room. Though there is a lantern on top of the desk for when the sun sets.

"Anyway, there's a string beside the door. Pull it and it'll ring a bell in the servant's quarters. Anything you need from me while I'm still here?"
    Jib was impressed by the suite, he turned to Jewel and said " This place is a lot nicer than the raft or the beach we've been sleeping on since our wreck."

Now he addressed their hostess, seeing that he and Jewel would soon be alone, "Thank you, but I can't think of anything. He said that prematurely, and as she was about to respond, he went back on it. "Actually, do you know what time, if we have to be somewhere tomorrow?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Lords of Creation Character color key:
    Cereim: Fire Brick

8. - Top - End - #818

The Shadowlands

"Apathy is the choice of the masses, as you said if they rose against their oppressors, tyranny could not exist, but they do not. And we cannot force them too."

The Hidden Isle

Tanya shrugged, "I don't know, I can check if you want."
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-24 at 11:03 AM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

9. - Top - End - #819

BlueWizardGirl

The Hidden Isle

Jib looked anxious in a way, he asked, "Could you? Please."

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #820
    Titan in the Playground

The Shadowlands

"Apathy is the choice of the masses, as you said if they rose against their oppressors, tyranny could not exist, but they do not. And we cannot force them too."
    But why do they choose apathy? It doesn't make any sense!

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #821
    Troll in the Playground

Where even the Stars cannot see

Drogul looked past the opulence. Perhaps if he had time after the job he would come back for some supplements to his pay, but he was professional enough - and his prices high enough - that the job came first and foremost. So thinking, he crept silently through the room, drawing a long sharp blade from an oiled leather scabbard, to silence whatever voices might be present before they could ever be heard.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

12. - Top - End - #822

The Hidden Isle

"Sure, I'll be back in a few minutes."

The Shadowlands

"Fear, for themselves, for the families, for their neighbors. If they rise up against a stronger enemy, who will defend them?"
    Gwyn, The First Knight

13. - Top - End - #823
    Titan in the Playground

The Hidden Isle

"Sure, I'll be back in a few minutes."

The Shadowlands

"Fear, for themselves, for the families, for their neighbors. If they rise up against a stronger enemy, who will defend them?"
    Fear is no excuse to suffer the tyrant. If no one will stand with you, you should fight on alone.

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #824

Fear is no excuse to suffer the tyrant. If no one will stand with you, you should fight on alone.
    "A noble sentiment, but it requires overcoming a base instinct necessary for survival. The fearless man does not survive."
    Gwyn, The First Knight

15. - Top - End - #825
    Titan in the Playground

"A noble sentiment, but it requires overcoming a base instinct necessary for survival. The fearless man does not survive."
    Firstly, there is a difference between unafraid and stupid, secondly, the enslaved man does not live at all.

But this is going nowhere - the tower is probably done with your room if you'd like to see it, or we could scry on something else on the mortal plane.

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #826
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Aipar goes floating in the Void observing the world bellow.

"So many gods and beings, so much happening."
    He looks and ponders for a while until he closes his eyes and lets his mind expand. Soon his thoughts are touching and encompassing a huge area.
    “So that’s ‘magic’, and these are the stars and their connections to the world… why were they made this way? why…” he shudders “So much to see at once…”
    But them it stops. His mind reaches its limit, unable to grow further… it fractures. Thousands of tiny mental shards erupt from his head and lay scattered around the young god.
    Aipar shrinks his mind back into himself and notices the mess of mental energies around him.
    “I must be more carefull in the future.”
    Then he starts pulling the mind-shards back into his mind and notices some are not returning… they are resisting his will. He notices they have gotten a mind of their own…
    “How come you tiny minds have become sentient? What a surprise!!”
    Comparing his accidental creations of pure thought to the crude world of matter bellow he smiles proudly of what he made.
    “You want to live? So you will… too bad only so few survived you birth… I will find a way for you to reproduce… soon.”
    Seeing his children idly Aipar noticed they needed a purpose.
    “I task you with understanding the world of matter, go down there and study it, then report to me. I shall remain here and tackle more subtle mysteries.”

APs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Had 15 AP to start with, spending at:

• Creat Fabled Life: Ethereals (-4AP)

Remaining 11AP

link to the racial description
    Last edited by loko; 2012-08-24 at 05:30 PM.
    Everything above is a lie!!!

17. - Top - End - #827

Firstly, there is a difference between unafraid and stupid, secondly, the enslaved man does not live at all.

But this is going nowhere - the tower is probably done with your room if you'd like to see it, or we could scry on something else on the mortal plane.
    She stands. Perhaps a little relieved the argument was dismissed, "Certainly, though I cannot stay much longer."
    Gwyn, The First Knight

18. - Top - End - #828
    Titan in the Playground

She stands. Perhaps a little relieved the argument was dismissed, "Certainly, though I cannot stay much longer."
    As the goddess wills. Ombra noddd, leading her up the spiral staircase. They passed a door labelled for Ombra (in obsidian) but the shadow god ignored it. Shortly after, they found a door labelled with Gwyn's name and titles on a golden plaque.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #829
    Ettin in the Playground

Where only shadows creep

But the servants room was empty, and further inspection revealed nothing amiss, save for valuable jewellery that by right, should not belong. And the main room was likewise, seemed empty. However, a curtain moved in a most suspicious manner. This was the North, people did not leave windows open at night.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

20. - Top - End - #830

BlueWizardGirl

Tresingiis

Tresingiis saw the desert as it was. "Not big enough.", He groaned. He looked to Geasa, and the stars at night. He saw it fit to match these places. He flew into the glorious vacumn of space, and visualized his dream. He created a planet with a closer orbit to the sun. It was about 2/3 the size of the main world. The entire surface was sand and crags, crags that rise above the desert planet like mountains. This place was hot, unbearable to most mortals; Yet, Tresingiis basked in the heat, in the 18 hour day cycle and the winds.

He returned to the desert in the Mirage Empire, and sought to give his people one more safeguard against war before he left. He plucked a feather from his wing, the Feather of Fire to adorn the leader's headset alongside the Feather of Winds. With this feather, the wearer could call down pillars of fire, or create a ball of fire which could be rolled, held, or thrown for different effects. If one rolled it, it would ignite things and continuously burn things as it rolled on for a hundred meters or less at the caster's discretion. If it was held, it would function as a melee weapon to burn, held in the palm of a hand, the fingers follow the sides. If it is thrown, it acts as a firebolt, which explodes like a firecracker, though only effecting things within 5 feet of it's impact.

Tresingiis saw his Feather, and his planet, and was hit by new inspiration. He liked the heat and radiance put out by the sun. He saw how the sun, fire, heat, and light where linked. He added the sun to his motif, and his domain.

He felt a rejection to the mortal plane, almost, ejected from it. He flew to his planet, and flew around the circumference several times. Upset that he could not take care of his people the same way, he landed to sleep in the sand, which was so far inhabited by only the sand spirits he created on the Material plane.

Much later, he realized there was something he could do about watching over the material world. He fluttered his wings, and sand formed in his own shape. He visualized himself, and he created an avatar of himself, which he was linked to psychically. He frowned; It would not be the same as being there himself, but it would have to do.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tresingiis is now a Lesser Diety

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #831

As the goddess wills. Ombra noddd, leading her up the spiral staircase. They passed a door labelled for Ombra (in obsidian) but the shadow god ignored it. Shortly after, they found a door labelled with Gwyn's name and titles on a golden plaque.
    Gwyn opened the door, a simple room greeted them. A soft place for her to sit and meditate, a few practice dumies, and an armor stand. The most prominent feature was space. Gwyn liked to pace and for that she needed space.

Yet she wore a confused look, "It's perfect, but how-"

She looked at Ombra, "How does the tower do this?"
    Gwyn, The First Knight

22. - Top - End - #832
    Titan in the Playground

Gwyn opened the door, a simple room greeted them. A soft place for her to sit and meditate, a few practice dumies, and an armor stand. The most prominent feature was space. Gwyn liked to pace and for that she needed space.

Yet she wore a confused look, "It's perfect, but how-"

She looked at Ombra, "How does the tower do this?"
    That mental brush you felt on the way in. He smiled. The tower has no more intelligence than, say, a dog, but it has a bit of psionic power. It can read the desires and preferences of whoever's inside.

It's easy to block out, of course. He looked around. I must admit, I was expecting something less spacious.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #833

That mental brush you felt on the way in. He smiled. The tower has no more intelligence than, say, a dog, but it has a bit of psionic power. It can read the desires and preferences of whoever's inside.

It's easy to block out, of course. He looked around. I must admit, I was expecting something less spacious.
    "I pace. In Anreydu my chamber consists of a large circle where I can walk about without being disturbed there's an armor stand but I rarely use it. I train with the Deathless in Anreydu, but those are the only comforts I want.... The Deathless do want more, so I instituted Taverns among other places where they may entertain themselves when not on duty. I don't understand the appeal, they're only drunk as long as they choose not to allow their metabolism to burn through it. I can understand the Jousting Lists though."

A New World

Given their new directive the Inevitables would be horribly remiss not to examine the placement and effects of this new world. They had unfortunately missed the development of the first world, since they hadn't been born yet. they had been forced to draw up theories of the first world's development. But now, a young god had wrought an act similar to what Halasht himself had brought unto the world.

So they descended upon the new world in droves, measuring, catalouging, surveying. Trying to determine everything they could about it. Including the amount of divine energy that went into its creation.

They did try to be unobtrusive. But zeal is difficult to temper.
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-25 at 03:14 PM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

24. - Top - End - #834
    Titan in the Playground

"I pace. In Anreydu my chamber consists of a large circle where I can walk about without being disturbed there's an armor stand but I rarely use it. I train with the Deathless in Anreydu, but those are the only comforts I want.... The Deathless do want more, so I instituted Taverns among other places where they may entertain themselves when not on duty. I don't understand the appeal, they're only drunk as long as they choose not to allow their metabolism to burn through it. I can understand the Jousting Lists though."
    The appeal for them is probably the stupid-happy that comes with drunkeness, WITHOUT the need to deal with a hangover afterward. Bright teeth split into a wide grin beneath his hood.

He bowed his head. You're always welcome here, Gwyn.

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #835

BlueWizardGirl

A New World

The Inevitables arrived at the planet soon after it's creation. The planet's name is, "Exaclone." They examined every detail of this new planet. First, they note it's size. It is about 2/3 the size of the main world. You'd expect that this would mean less gravity, but to their surprise, gravity was a fourth stronger than on the Main World. This could be caused by heavier metals in it's core. The planet is closer to the sun, but close enough to the material world that once every 12 years, It eclipses the main world. The surface of the planet is covered with a sea of sand. It circumnavigates every inch of the planet save the poles and mountains. It is dense in most of the world, enough to walk on top of and not get in your shoes, but in some places, the dunes are fluffed, and you would sink in them. In still other dangerous patches, there is quicksand, but this is rare. The mountains rise high above the sand, and have all sorts of odd formations. They are most prevalent around the equator of the world, and there is a sort of mountain range called, "The Crags of Xodius" that circles the planet. There are caves in these mountains like in any mountains. The poles of this planet have frozen dirt and ice. That's another thing. There is no water on the surface except for these poles. It never rains. There is water, however, underground. A civilized species could well for it. This desert has little in terms of life. It has tumbleweeds, and cacti where the sand is dense. There are also lizards, snakes, and small game. The mountains are inhabited by larger game, birds, and other land animals. The caves have bats and cave animals. The desert is inhabited by sparse sand spirits. The Inevitables eventually run into Tresingiis flying around, and he is open to answering questions.

Michael and Sofia

Spoiler
    Show
    Talked to Drowlord before posting this.

@Yeshon Character is not Sophia, it is Drowlord's Sofia. Of course, there are still two Leons, and that's my fault completely for not reading at the time.

Michael and Sofia where in Michael's tribe for a while. There was growing curiosity about the Emirates because they had existed before the Mirage Empire, before the Cretaumfolk, and before the fall of the Lokab Empire. Michael and Sofia decided to investigate; They trekked across the desert to the United Goblin Emirates, and began looking around.
    Last edited by mattsdelf; 2012-08-25 at 10:14 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #836

Acabare

"What troubles me?" Kipt failed at trying to keep emotion out of his voice, "What troubles me is that your people are invading, pillaging, and enslaving mine. How could you let your children do that, Dralcor?"

The Hidden Isle

Jewel looked impressed with the room. She went over, and took a seat on the bed almost immediately. "Yeah, this really is a nice room. This bed looks so comfortable, I can't wait to sleep on it."

27. - Top - End - #837

BlueWizardGirl

The Hidden Isle

Jib followed after her as she walked to the bed. "It is much better than sand and wood, isn't it?" After Tanya left, Jib asked her about how she thought the meeting went, "Aren't you glad to have those mysteries revealed? No longer do we have to worry about how they'll understand the fire or our powers."

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #838

The appeal for them is probably the stupid-happy that comes with drunkeness, WITHOUT the need to deal with a hangover afterward. Bright teeth split into a wide grin beneath his hood.

He bowed his head. You're always welcome here, Gwyn.
    Gwyn smiled, "And the same to you Ombra, you will always be welcome in Anreydu."

With that she disappeared.

Anreydu

Gwyn reappeared in her chambers suprised to find Bjor waiting for her. "How'd it go."

Gwyn raised an eyebrow, "Well."

"Enjoy your outing with Ombra?"

"H-How?"

"V-65, I had to order him not to go to the Shadowlands to examine deific mating rituals."

"We just talked."

"I didn't question that."

"You were thinking it."

Bjor smiled, then his face became stone. "The Inevitables have talked to the men."

"By the Creator, do not tell me."

Bjor nodded, "They now know every single injustice, the Drakes, the Kriegmensch, our own brothers in the order of the Spear."

"They cannot interfere with the Order, lest we wish more bloodshed."

"I know, but that doesn't change their anger, they want to act, they need to act."

Gwyn looked at Bjor for a long moment, then sighed, "What would you have me do?"

"Give us mounts."

The Void outside Anreydu

Gwyn looked upon the material world. What kind of creature could she make worthy to carry her knights? She saw the Hippogriffs the Elfiens rode. She definitely needed something that could fly, but Hippogriffs could not endure the rigors of the Void, or the airless spires of Anreydu. She kept looking and nothing existing fit the bill. She saw the Eagle and how high it soared, if only it didn't need to breath-

There was an idea.

She spoke.

Over Old Calasanctium

An eagle soared through the sky over Old Calasanctium. Ignorant of the turmoil in the north. Or of the evil that dwelled over the city. But then, he heard a voice.

He grew to monolithic size, he no longer needed to breath, nor sleep, nor eat. The change was immediate, but he felt no pain. Reason penetrated his skull and he knew that he must fly high, higher than the sky, and into the Sun's realm.

The Void

The Eagle's wings propelled him into the Void and here, his wings became ethereal pure energy, they continued to push him forward even here where air did not reach.

As he swam through the Void he saw a lone figure, a goddess of shining light.

"You are, who are you?"

"Your creator after a fashion. I am called Gwyn."

"Gwyn, that is a name... I have no name."

"Then call yourself Thorondor."

1,000 eagles were raised in such a way, all chosen from the noblest and greatest of their spieces. Almost by instinct they came to Anreydu and they chose their knights. Only Thorondor was excepted, for he would be Gwyn's if the need ever rose, where the goddess needed to ride into battle once more. Otherwise, he was her herald.

Anreydu

"How are the knights adjusting?"

"They're excited if that's what you're asking." Bjor shrugged, "Priscilla and the other Ravenkin are virtual masters already. But the humans and goblins need time to train, they've never flown before."

"Your fault, you not get wings."

"How is that our fault?"

"Gods like eagles better than smelly humans."

Gwyn smiled, "I see you two are getting along."

"Like Pitch and fire ma'am."

"Still no understand why Shothoru chose you."

Bjor sighed, "So what's next?"

Gwyn looked at the Tower of Dawn, then clutched the Emerald, the artifact she had inherited from her brother, a small part of his greatest work. She could not, would not reopen the well, but there was something else she could do.

"I build, Bjor, make sure all the Exalted Knights are comfortable in their saddles twenty hours from now. Thorondor, talk to Dralcor."

"Big scaly god with wings?"

"That's the one."

"I am being punished? Should I apologize to Bjor?"

"Tell him if he harms you, not to come to the Void. Ever."

"You not good at assurances. Where he be?"

"Try Acabare first. Kipt is probably observing him."

The Tower of Dawn

Gwyn entered, The Tower of Dawn, changed. Gears and clockwork sprang from the walls. In the beginning, she had been an Inevitable.

She walked past as a wall gave way to an observation platform. Inevitables began to flock around yet again, recording what was happening before them. A dais erupted where her chambers used to be, and a throne erupted from the cogs that sprang through the floor. Clockwork steps erupted from the wall as she began to walk towards the throne. The Dais turned even as she approached, turned so the throne faced her. Everything stopped when she set foot on the dais.

Inevitables of all ranks gathered around as she delicately lifted the emerald from her neck. She examined it for one final moment and stretched it forward.

A slot formed on the throne, even as the emerald approached it. The slot stretched forward and received the emerald and then contracted back into the throne. Suddenly the entire tower jumped to life. Gears turned, Steam pumped.

Gwyn whirled on her Inevitables. "This is the tower of Clockwork!"

She sat upon the throne. "Here, we will attempt to make sense of the future. You will bring me the information on what is happening in the world. And hopefully, one day, we will know where the future is leading us."

The Inevitables disperesed as soon as they heard her pronoucement. Leaving her alone with her thought. She promptly stood and began to pace around the throne.

"Maybe, maybe we will overcome what fate has determined for us."

She did not know the fate, but it drove her brother to commit suicide, it could not be good.

Acabare

Soon the great Eagle Thorondor, flew upon the fortress. He called to whoever was below, "Hail! I look for god of fun."

The Hidden Isle

Spoiler
    Show
    have this responded to after maybe one more exchange.

Spoiler
    Show
    Beginning AP: 12
    Raise Hero: Thorondor -4AP
    Create Fabled Life: Giant Eagles -4AP When on Earth they fly upon normal wings, when in the Void their wings transform into pure energy allowing them to propel themselves despite the lack of air. They don't need to eat, sleep, or breath.
    Alter Land: The Tower of Dawn -> the Clockwork Tower-1AP. The Clockwork tower is the place where current events are processed and checked against the predictions of the Censer. Trying to conclude where the future is leading.

Gain Domain: Nobility (Majesty)
    Raise Hero Thorondor 4AP
    Create Fabled Life: Giant Eagles 4AP

Ending AP: 0
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-08-26 at 12:09 AM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

29. - Top - End - #839
    Ettin in the Playground

The Void

Following events in the Forests of Starlight, Belsheroth decided he needed some time to think. So he rode out in the Void amongst the stars.
    He watched as Wandering Stars hunted prey in packs, oblivious to his presence. He saw the actual stars turning through the emptiness in a dance that had lasted millennia.
    And he sighed.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 8 + 1

Gain Domain: Wisdom (Hindsight)
    -Bless: All on the field are healed etc, etc. (This is from the conclusion of the Calasanctian War)
    -Bless: Reaper's Blood, Hero's Requiem and Remembrance
    -Create Life: First Micro-organisms
    -Create Relic: The Well Temple

Gain Domain: Time (Entropy)
    -Create Artifact: Fate and Destiny
    -Create Relic: The Starscythe

Remaining AP: 3

Belsheroth is now an Elder Deity.

Dragons!

30. - Top - End - #840
    Troll in the Playground

In Blackness Deep

Drogul moved towards the window, his blade ready to silence anyone if they were hiding. He moved to look out the window at every angle, to look up, down, and to each sides in an attempt to see if anyone had crept out of it. However, he was careful to keep himself hidden from the outside. All his work would be for naught if a careless glance were to reveal a figure that shouldn't have been present so close to the Boy King.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste