New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

The High Roads

Yohalles the Elder let out a low growl. Eroberung's actions had lit a small fire of fury beneath Yohalles and that fire now grew, subtly changing Yohalles's form so that it was more feral. As The Elder spat on the ground he created a new race that were anger incarnate. Small, ferocious impish little humanoids with six arms, two legs, and a single wickedly curved horn in the middle of their heads. These Angips spread throughout the world quickly, becoming a nuisance almost immediately.

Then he cut his thumb, letting the blood drip onto the ground. Immediately a long ornate spear that is colored blood red burst forth from the bloody mud. This spear is created for one purpose, and with thst purpose in mind The Elder blinked, teleporting in front of Eroberung, thrusting the spear towards him.

As this happens Yohalles the Younger feels his domain expand, taking in fury. What a horrible emotion to become a part of you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP 7 + 2PP
    Rollover +5AP
    Create Fabled Life: The Angips, annoying little angry imps that feed off of anger and fury, growing slowly as they do so. -4AP
    Create Relic: Deathbringer, a spear made to pierce divine skin to sound or kill. Gives a +2 to RCR -4AP
    Gain Domain: Emotion(Anger) -3AP
    Ending AP 3 +2PP
    Last edited by The Bandicoot; 2012-08-28 at 03:12 PM.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

2. - Top - End - #842
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
    Gwyn smiled, "And the same to you Ombra, you will always be welcome in Anreydu."

With that she disappeared.
    Ombra kept smiling as she left. That had gone well, he thought. Getting into a philosophical debate partway through was a bit of a mistake but she did seem to have enjoyed herself. Considering what had happened last time they were alone, it-

YOU DID WHAT?!

Ombra blinked as he brought his mental barriers up. Oh yeah, forgot about her.

OH GODS I'LL NEVER LOOK AT A BAR THE SAME WAY AGAIN!!
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #843
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Hidden Isle

"Yeah," Jewel said pleasantly, "I do wonder what will become of it though. The fire, the island... if they can even find it, that is."

4. - Top - End - #844

BlueWizardGirl

The Hidden Isle

Jib took a deep breath, and calmly returned Jewel's statement, "Don't worry, they'll find it; We will find it.", which was supposed to be comforting.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lords of Creation Character color key:
    Cereim: Fire Brick

5. - Top - End - #845

Michael and Sofía

They saw a large, glittering city in the distance that danced with lights. Caravans of goblins headed out from it and in to it, and hunting parties went out to find food and defeat any Steel Predator they may find. A flowing river went past it, and goblins and crabfolk farmed crops on tilled land brought from the sea.
    "Let's visit the city. We might be able to see their culture as well as exploring their lands."
    Her wings hovered slightly in anticipation. She hadn't had the best of experiences in goblin cities. She wanted to help her former race, though, so she would take a risk.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

6. - Top - End - #846

GnomeWizardGuy

The High Roads

A large, brightly colored, muscular Lloya pats a stool next to a campfire, which is a triangular piece of furry hasen hide stretched between three small poles stuck in the ground. I am First-touched. Come, sit, have some hasen milk. he offers up a small wooden cup filled with thick, sweet smelling milk.
    Last edited by The Bandicoot; 2012-08-28 at 05:23 PM.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

7. - Top - End - #847
    Orc in the Playground

Acabare
    Dralcor grins and sarcastically says, "I'm sorry Kipt, but it is simply the way they are. If you would prefer I could tell them to raid and enslave people that aren't your people instead."
    I owe my great avatar to AvocadoAvenger. A big thanks to him!

8. - Top - End - #848

Acabare

Do I have some duty to ensure the safety of others? Kipt thought to himself, and was close to giving in to Dralcor. He had never been a dutiful god, but then again there had never been much opportunity to prove himself dutiful, or otherwise. What of my pantheon? Do I owe them any protection? that thought did not weigh so heavily as the next one did. If not me then who would they raid? Kipt had seen hints of the Peofowlkin suffering the sting of the Drakes as well, and he could not let that go. If not for Adelaide, his confrontation might have gone completely differently. Instead, Kipt now looked completely determined, "If not mine, then whose- why must you attack others at all? Dammit, they are your people. Guide them!" That made Kipt think, maybe Dralcor is just a vile god who leads his people to such evil.

The High Roads

Seera accepts the invitation, "Gladly, friend." Seera act friendly enough, but he still seems somewhat distant, and first-touched may begin to think it is just the mannerisms he has. "I know that your people have expressed their friendship to our's recently, and I have come to ask your assistance in our upcoming struggle with the Kriegmensch. Know that I would not have come if I did not think it might be necessary."

The Hidden Isle

Jewel smiled, and tried to think of something else to say. Nothing came to mind, so she sat in silence for a minute. She relocated to the couch with him, and snuggled next to him; she just wanted to enjoy this moment. When the princess returns, she finds them cuddling.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, i'm playing the "i'm all out of things to say here" card.

Razorpine Forest

Stamyn rears on his mount fast enough to get out of the way of Eom's first strike. The two clash briefly, but when Stamyn realizes that his opponent is backed with the direct power of his god, and has nearby backup, the druids flees on his alligator, grabbing Rivra along the way. They dash through the woods, and whenever it seems like their adversaries are gaining on them, a wild animal will emerge to attack them. Along the way, Stamyn dispatches his bird again, and before long a horn is heard faintly in the distance, in the direction the council is in. Once Stamyn reaches the council, the druids have already declared war.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you want to work with me on separate troop movements and strategy we could wage a war, or if you want to move on, we could just sum it up.

Dragonloft
    Spoiler
    Show
    Did we ever establish what the Peofowlkin slavers are like? Anyways, I thought it might be interesting to have some playout from inside slavery, and who knows where it will go from there I tried to describe dragonloft, a place I didn't create, so if anything is off, or you didn't think there would be a cage or something even, you can rewrite parts of it, mark.

The initial three slaves that had been taken from the fertile valley were surprised top say the least to see their captors convening with other raiders who had captured brightly colored bird people. The three Elthien slaves differed greatly in appearance. Milie looks flustered even in her unconscious state that she is seen in by them initially, she has orange eyes, and has typical Elthien goldenrod hair; Zesbrin is an older looking man who is seen taunting the drakes, and taking a beating from the drakes- usually in a sequential manner, he has greying hair and bright pink-red eyes that give him an odd look; and Jarla is a young girl, too young really, who pleads with them to set her free, her hair is tinged with brown, and her eyes are a pretty shade of blue-green.

After they were brought to Dragonloft, the slavers were brought to a great cage in a section of the mountain that seemed like a branch out form the drake's great treasure vaults. Inside the cage, the young Jarla continued to plead with her drake captors, "Please. Why are you doing this?" Once Milie had gained consciousness, she began to sob in the corner. It was only Zesbrin who approached the Peofowlkin slaves immediately. "Hello, strangers. Well we've really gotten ourselves in a bind now, haven't we? Where do folks as...flashy as yourselves hail from?"

9. - Top - End - #849

GnomeWizardGuy

The High Roads

First-Touched nods I thought as much.....with Dull-Coats explanation of what happens at the meeting and this..... he holds his chest as his eyes glaze over for a second new development.....I knew war would soon be here.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

10. - Top - End - #850

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Drowlord View Post
    Michael and Sofía

They saw a large, glittering city in the distance that danced with lights. Caravans of goblins headed out from it and in to it, and hunting parties went out to find food and defeat any Steel Predator they may find. A flowing river went past it, and goblins and crabfolk farmed crops on tilled land brought from the sea.
    "Let's visit the city. We might be able to see their culture as well as exploring their lands."
    Her wings hovered slightly in anticipation. She hadn't had the best of experiences in goblin cities. She wanted to help her former race, though, so she would take a risk.
    Michael was hesitant at first to going into the city, but decided it might be a good idea. He said, "Yeah, sure; Let's see what these people are all about."

The Hidden Isle

Jib cuddled with Jewel, and waited for Tanya to return.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #851

Quote Originally Posted by mattsdelf View Post
    Michael was hesitant at first to going into the city, but decided it might be a good idea. He said, "Yeah, sure; Let's see what these people are all about."
    Sofía flew towards the city, waiting for Michael. "I wonder what we'll find there?"

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm going to let Michael act, then I will describe the city, if that seems good.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

12. - Top - End - #852

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Drowlord View Post
    Sofía flew towards the city, waiting for Michael. "I wonder what we'll find there?"

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm going to let Michael act, then I will describe the city, if that seems good.
    Michael flew towards the city, catching up to Sofia, saying, "I don't know, it seems like a pretty cool place." He caught up, and looked over the city. Motioning for Sofia to follow him, Michael landed, and approached the entrance to the city on foot.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #853
    Orc in the Playground

Acabare
    Dralcor said, "Well they obviously need slaves to carve out tunnels, serve them food, entertain them, and they need to be able to get out there anger with a bit of torture. Does that some up the explanation." The last sentience he said very rudely as if it was an act of defiance.

14. - Top - End - #854

Michael and Sofía

Sofía gladly followed him into the city.

The city was loud and chaotic, with vendors advertising for their wares and people, goblin and crabfolk, walking the streets. But it was also a place of peace, of unity between two races. As the two passed, many goblins muttered at the wings on their backs. Eventually, three goblin soldiers came up to the pair.

"We're glad to have you in our city, but we'd like to know why you're here better. We haven't seen your kind before."

Aquaeris
    The god smiled at his niece and brother. "You have a good day, my brother. Thank you for the cake, my niece. But if it is within the bounds of etiquette, I must go for a time."
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

15. - Top - End - #855

Acabare

"Dralcor," Kipt now sounds like he is holding back anger. "I'm going to tell you once more, and you had best listen. You do not NEED SLAVES."

The High Roads

Seera nods his thanks and recognition. "Our people will not ask you to risk your lives defending their home turf. Instead, we ask use of your migration routes if... well, if things go badly."

16. - Top - End - #856

BlueWizardGirl

Michael and Sofia

Michael walked into the city with Sofia, thinking flight might be a bit much for people who had never seen them before. Michael admired the unity that exists and the serenity that echoed through the city, despite the busy merchants.

When the soldiers greeted them, he hailed them, and spoke about the origin of these strangers, "My kind is the Cretaum, we of the Mirage Empire, tribe of Kilos, come in peace. We're here to see what the United Goblin Emirates are doing. We have been out of contact since our inception, including during the time of the fall of Lokab. What are the major events going on here right now?"

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #857
    Orc in the Playground

Acabare
    Dralcor responds, in a reassuring tone, "Of course not, I can make mountains with a snap of my hand. My people on the other hand cannot pull off said feats, and someone decided to hire workers that get paid with food, shelter, and protection."

18. - Top - End - #858

GnomeWizardGuy

The High Roads

First-Touched nods, taking a drink of his milk. You'll have use of it and our protection while you do. he scratches his chin and throws a bone for his Fonum to fetch. and you might have some help on your 'home turf'. Dull-Coat doesn't always listen to me.....he's cut from a different cloth as they say. More worried about adventure, exploration, and glory. If he does disobey my orders he will be a boon to your defense, being divinely infused as I am.

The Low Roads

Yohalles the Younger leaps back from the table he sits at, instantly teleporting to The High Roads.

The High Roads
    Yohalles the Younger appears flying backwards and rolls into the fire infront of First-Touched, screaming in pain and flying upwards before dropping down to the ground, breathing heavily.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

19. - Top - End - #859

The High Roads

"Well if he does come to our defense," Seera says, and takes a quick drink of milk, "we shall be grateful. We thank you for any migration help you may provide us as well. I must warn you, if this does go through, the Razorpine forest is vast, and all of the animals will face extinction with their habitat destroyed. It will be a big task to move so many, is there any preparation your kind could do?"

Acabare

"Allow me to make myself clear," Kipt says as calmly as he can, but it is clear he is fuming at Dralcor. "I am asking you to forbid your people from slavery, else you have a problem with me."

20. - Top - End - #860

The Hidden Isle

Eventually Tanya returns to the room and nods, "My father has scheduled a meeting with the council tomorrow at dawn, he asks you to speak an hour after the sun rises."

Spoiler
    Show
    @AvocadoAvenger: Did you catch Thorondor knocking on Acabare's door?
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death

21. - Top - End - #861
    Ogre in the Playground

[Free Port]

Anarya sat on the edge of a narrow bed, in one of Free Port's many inns, reading the note her goddess had left her yet again, wondering why it was taking so long for Savorla to come to her. She had, after all, done as she had been instructed several weeks ago, and yet, despite the promise to come to her once it was done, the goddess had been stubbornly absent, with not even the faintest sign to indicate anything other than normalcy.

Sighing, she crumpled the note and threw it towards the fireplace. Apparently, she'd been abandoned again. But she could deal with that; it was hardly the first time, after all. At least in this case, she had a pair of magic guns and some money...

Turning her gaze back towards the flames, not wanting to let the actual burning of the note go unremembered, she stared in bemusement at the crumpled piece of paper floating in midair, though her reverie was soon broken by the sudden feeling of a large weight appearing behind her, and a pair of arms wrapping themselves around her stomach.

"So, you thought I'd left you here on your own, hm?"
    , Savlora asked, resting her head on her Chosen's left shoulder, and grinning impishly up at the woman. "I can't say I blame you. I'm sorry for the delay, pretty one; there were other things that came up, and then I lost track of time," the goddess went on, planting a gentle kiss at the hollow of Anarya's neck. "In any case, you've more than proven yourself, so you're now officially my Chosen. All that's left is the actual imbuing..."

Anarya frowned, pulling away slightly at the mention of imbuing. She'd heard rumors and legends about people turned into puppets by that, nothing more than a shell for the god - or goddess - to walk the world. Not that Savorla seemed the type to do that, of course, and if she were it probably wouldn't matter, but still. That sort of thing wasn't something she was at all eager to have happen to her.

"What exactly do you mean by that? I know it's putting god-stuff into something, but what'll it do to me? I kind of like being who I am, you know."

The Ghost Lover smiled reassuringly, softly caressing the mortal's cheek, and shook her head. "Nothing unpleasant, or altering in any way other than making you more powerful, I promise you. All the imbuing itself will mean is that you'll be closer to a deity in some physical ways, and I'm sure you'll have no objections to how it's done..."

The fact that it was obvious there was now only one layer of cloth between them where there had been two a moment ago, and the way Savorla was gently, but quickly, unlacing the mortal's clothing, made her intent quite clear...

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 15

Raise Hero - Anarya Nachtstieg (-4 AP): Anarya is now officially Savorla's Chosen.

Divine Infusion - Anarya Nachtstieg (-2 AP): When Savorla slept with Anarya, she used the intimacy to merge their essences.

Ending AP: 9

[Dragonloft]

The morning after Anarya's infusion, while her Chosen slept, Savorla cast out from herself, searching for those she might aid. And, soon enough, the plight of a young girl, locked in a cage as a slave, drew her like a beacon.

As she gently insinuates herself into Jarla's mind, the Elthien girl likely gets the sense of being drawn into a warm, loving, embrace, though there's no physical manifestation to go with it.

"They're doing this because they don't want to work themselves, Jarla. They don't care that you don't want to be here, or that they took you from your family and your friends.

Now... Speaking of friends, little one, would you like some company? I can't risk setting you free, but I can talk to you no matter where you are, and send feelings, give you a shoulder to cry on, even if it's just in your mind. And if you ever manage to get some privacy, I can actually show up in person for that."
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-08-30 at 12:51 AM.

22. - Top - End - #862

SwashbucklerGuy

The High Roads

Eroberung cries out in pain as the spear slashes across his face, grazing his left eye and cutting through his left ear. Eroberung knew he was lucky to have been able to move swiftly enough, or he would have died then and there.

23. - Top - End - #863

BlueWizardGirl

The Hidden Isle

Jib nods when Tanya tells him where they're supposed to be in the morning and responds, "Alright, just send a servant to wake us up in the morning."

Spoiler
    Show
    Let's do the Time Skip again!... Unless there's something else you wanted to happen before the meeting.

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #864
    Orc in the Playground

Acabare
    Dralcor laughed and said, "Really your asking? For a moment it sounded more like you were ordering me to tell them to, but it means nothing. You have no authority over me, and I don't care how much you ask. I will not let myself be ordered around by the likes of you. In fact I believe I have nothing more to say here." He begins to walk towards the exit.

25. - Top - End - #865

Acabarë

The door was filled with blue light suddenly. "Hello, Dralcor. I would say I was pleased to meet you, but that would not be true."
    The ancient god's form was only blue light, not any corporeal form yet, but he was blocking the door.
    "I firmly advise you to listen to the words of Kipt, for if you do not, you will listen to mine, and I'll not be as reasonable."

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions:
    Create Relic: The Staff of the Dead Divine (+2 RCR)

Gain Domain: Remembrance (Dead)
    4 AP: Create the Deep
    1 AP: Create the Twofold Requiem
    1 AP: Create the Tears of Aquaeris
    1 AP: Create the Lights

8 AP-4-3=1 AP.
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

26. - Top - End - #866

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoAvenger View Post
    The High Roads

"Well if he does come to our defense," Seera says, and takes a quick drink of milk, "we shall be grateful. We thank you for any migration help you may provide us as well. I must warn you, if this does go through, the Razorpine forest is vast, and all of the animals will face extinction with their habitat destroyed. It will be a big task to move so many, is there any preparation your kind could do?"
    The High Roads

Yohalles the Younger looks over. I have an idea! the prone deity says, raising his hand. Lloya could start moving the animals now. First-Touched has a cloak that would help tremendously with that.

First-Touched nods, pulling a cloak out of his pack. He doesn't seem phased at all by the sudden appearance of his deity.
    Last edited by The Bandicoot; 2012-08-30 at 06:59 PM.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

27. - Top - End - #867
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    In Blackness Deep

Drogul moved towards the window, his blade ready to silence anyone if they were hiding. He moved to look out the window at every angle, to look up, down, and to each sides in an attempt to see if anyone had crept out of it. However, he was careful to keep himself hidden from the outside. All his work would be for naught if a careless glance were to reveal a figure that shouldn't have been present so close to the Boy King.
    Mirrored Only by the Darkness of his Soul

Moving the curtain aside revealed a maid wearing soft slippers who had obviously come to clean the room. She is mute, so she does not scream when the knife takes her life.

The Fertile Valley

Spoiler
    Show
    Zerachiel is awaiting a response.
    Unless I missed it, at which point, he isn't.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-08-30 at 09:41 PM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

28. - Top - End - #868

The Fertile Valley
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry about that, Elemental. I have a lot of locations going on, I guess I lost track of one of them.

Merk was impressed by the amount of responsibility Zerachiel had. "It sounds like you have a lot of responsibility. In our fertile valley, we have a simple system. We all work as hard as we can farming, or in a trade. Leading us has always been a single person that is generally respected by all. Anything else you want to know?"

The High Roads

Seera looks thoughtful, "I would hate to count us out in this war. It might be that we are able to drive the invaders out of our home. Then again, it could be a good idea to have the animals out while we fight." He takes another sip of milk, "Another thing, we haven't decided where to go yet... we are working on it, though."

Acabare

Kipt eyed the situation sadly. His brother, he figured would be of the same mind as him as he often was. "Do not bother with him, Aqaeris," Kipt told him, "He is beyond reason." Hid melancholy view only held for a few moments after his brothers arrival before he succumb to anger again. "Let me deal with him," he told Aqaeris solemnly.

"Dralcor!" Kipt called to the dragon god aas he walked away, hopefully causing him some pause. "You have offended us! You think that you will get away with your evil ways without retribution, but you are wrong! You Drakes may raid from the air, but what will you do when your death comes from above?!" With that, Kipt visits the heavens to amass his army.

The Heavens

Kipt assumed command of his archon army by sitting in his crafted throne in the heavens. He dispatched waves of his soldiers with the sheer purpose of being a bane to the Drakes, and to free whatever slaves possible.

The Hidden Isle
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sounds good.

Dragonloft

Jarla felt the loving energy seep through her, and she was suddenly at ease. Next, she retreated from the Drakes to the back of the cell, where she crouched up in a ball, mystified by the voice in her head. "Who are you?" She asked the question out loud in a soft, relaxed tone.

29. - Top - End - #869

The Hidden Isle

And so, it happened.

The council was cordial enough, the people of the Isle had very little for underhanded politics and in the end the word of the Scepter was law. There was little use in assassinating a leader when you could not control who would succeed him. Well, you could, but those plans had a tedency to bring about civil war.

Captain Jericho is against the idea of even listening to these outsiders. Prime Minister Jakak is excited by the prospect of opening up a port outside of the Isle herself, allowing the Isle to trade without compromising her security. Eventually Charles ends the discussion and firmly points out that they could not risk this power to fall into the wrong hands.

Jericho agrees to lead a company of Knights of the Scepter to this Isle. Aboard a fleet of three ships. It took about a month before the fleet was made ready to set sail, in that time, Tanya became fast friends with the pair. And when it came time for Jewel and Jib to depart, she was sorry to see them go.

In her own time, she would grow to be a great leader of her people, but that was years away yet and the Scepter was pleased to rest in her father's hand.

The Voyage

As the pair soon learn Kaplans are the main sailors of the Isle. Having a natural affinity for water and an undying devotion to Aqaerius. Strangely there are few Kaplan knights, in fact there are only three in the entire order. Though the one Kaplan that the fleet brought with them seems to be afforded as much respect as Jericho himself.

Humans seem to be the ones most commonly called to knighthood and they are a part of every walk of life in the Isle. After them are the Ravenkin, who make up the majority of the Isle's aristocracy. Then goblins, who tend to favor artisanship to war, though the few goblin knights are fearsome indeed. Last, is of course, the Kaplans, whose only knights are the naturally occuring super soldiers within their race, the Kirik. The rest, stay to the sea and catch fish and pearls for the Isle.

After about a week sailing, the wind turning this way and that, Jericho grows impatient.

"How much further outsider?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Leave it up to you guys to post finding the Isle

Acabare

Thorondor heard the voice of his creator, "Thorondor, return to Anreydu at once."

With a short sqwak he obeyed.

Anreydu

"Why you call me back?"

Bjor shrugged, "Kipt is moblizing for war."

"I no ask you."

"Shut up, both of you."

Bjor frowned, but merely asked, "What would you have us do?"

"Two armies attacking the same enemy uncooridinated is unacceptable. I want you to go to Kipt and offer your services as a strategic analyst."

"And the others?"

"I'll hold them in reserve for now, to be honest, I hadn't expected Kipt to act."

"Leadership does change a man."

"Aye, make head get big."

The Heavens

An eagle bearing a single rider approaches Kipt's throne, "Hail Kipt! I am Bjor Hellsbane Captain of the Exalted Knights, I am here to offer my services as a tactician if you would have me."
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death

30. - Top - End - #870

GnomeWizardGuy

The High Roads

First-Touched thinks for a bit, sipping his milk. if you do not find a place, you are welcome to stay here. Yor Druidic magics would be a boon here

Yohalles thinks, muttering Hmm....yes.....Druidic magics.... with a sharp exhale he grants the Lloyas Druidic magic.

Spoiler
    Show
    Bless: Give the Lloyas druidic magic. -1PP
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life