New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

The Heavens

Aquaeris himself shimmered into being in the midst of his Lights. His eyes churned with bloody froth, like waves that have drowned a ship, bringing them down, down, to the grinning deeps...

"Kipt, I must greet you shortly, and this makes me angry. But for the arrogant dragons that float over my sea, I would not bother thee. However, know that in this, I stand with ye. If your forces fail, mine shall be their fallback plan."

He turned to Yohalles, his eyes flaming with ice now. "My father built these forests, populated them with Woden, gave them life. Now an insolent conqueror threatens them."

He struck his staff on the ground and the symbol of Kiloasa, a huge wolf that was half a tree, snarled deeply.

"If you would allow me, I will stand with you to defend their lands against Eroberung."

He whipped it through the air, and a smaller symbol, a bloodily grinning fox, howled.

"I have not seen evil for a long time in such a form. My staff yearns to avenge the Woden for their loss of land."
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

The Heavens

My feelings are the same Aquaeris. Eroberung's first action was to threaten the first friends my people made. Then he complains that I do not come as a loving father. The Younger may have thought that we could have peace. That we could be friends. But no, one born of blood is not to be trusted. he goes to lightly run his thumb over the edge of Deathbringer's head, but a deep gash appears on his thumb when it gets about a half inch from it. The Elder smiles and sticks the thumb in his mouth so that no blood hits the floor Yef, I felcome your helf.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

3. - Top - End - #903

The Heavens

Bjor frowned, "I caution you, uniting against them, may lead them to unite with each other. Perhaps they will form a pantheon directly opposed to yours."

Silver Fire Island

"All right, Scribe, you walk ahead of us with the two of them. You two, no sudden movements."

Trianna looks warily at the Captain, but complies, "Don't worry, I imagine he'd treat any outsider the same." She whispers, trying to reassure the shipwrecked lovers. Of course, this might be purely for her benefit given the tremor in her voice.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'd like for one of you to describe the fire itself

And because I forgot, Rollover!

0+6=6AP
    Last edited by Yeshon; 2012-09-02 at 12:53 PM.
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death

4. - Top - End - #904

The Heavens

Belsheroth's mental message gave Kipt assurance, something that he desperately needed right now. It made him feel better about all this, and he was visibly eased by it.

Kipt approved of the way Yohalles and Aqaeris were scheming, but thought he should adress Bjor on his disapproval. "We, as a pantheon, were assembled to assist one another, and to bring justice to those who are unrighteous. Dealing with Dralcor and Eroberung are things that simply must be done."

The Fertile Valley
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's cool, I actually really like to get into the philosophical aspect of this game.

Unfortunately, Merk was too simple-minded to understand the gravity of the things that Zerachiel spoke of. He was no candidate for leader, he was a hunter, and the best in the whole Fertile Valley. Maybe one day he would become wise enough to understand the ways of the outside world; a lesson that would eventually cost him his life to learn, but enough foreshadowing for now. "Yeah, maybe" was the only thing he could think to say.

The High Roads

"We do not have a plan for war yet, we were sent to scout and make alliances first. Two of our order stayed to tend to the day-to-day problems, one was sent to the ocean to try to find new land, and one was sent to make peace with our adversaries through diplomacy. I shall reconvene with my council, and we shall have a plan. A member of your race is more than welcome to attend out meeting if you so choose."

Silver Fire Isle

Jewel complies with Jerichos orders. She has gotten used to being treated as an outsider on the Hidden Isle, and simply nods confidently to Trianna. To Jib, she gives a "I know he's being a jerk, but don't try anything and this will soon be over" look.

As they approach the fire, it is hard not to be in awe with it's magnificence. It burns in the center of the Island, it's brazier decorated with elaborate glowing runes. It is large, maybe just shy of ten feet diameter, and burns a grey color. It is both light and dark grey, as if the fire existed in layers. If one looks for long enough into the flames, one sees strange and beautiful things- arcane runes. The fire itself has odd properties. The heat the flame gives off is next to nothing around its edges, and increases in density and temperature exponentially as it nears the core.

Dragonloft
    Spoiler
    Show
    Maybe some sort of communing with Savorla style power. They are emotion knives anyways, maybe Savorla can sense the emotion in them? Maybe Hate/Cruelty has a fire enchant, and Solace/Sorrow an ice enchant that grows more powerful with more powerful respective emotions? Just some ideas.

"I... I think I can do it." In truth, she had no idea if she could do it or not. I've never killed someone before... I never thought I would have to... Jarla picks up the blades timidly, and time resumes. The closest Jarla had come to using a knife before was a sickle, and even that was just for farming. From the looks of them alone she liked sorrow better. There was something about Hatred that scared her, and when she picked up the knife it was much more so. She was scarred of this feeling of rage inside her. It was not even the fact that she thought of killing that scared her, it was that she thought of killing those she hated without suffering any moral qualms. Sorrow was a little better, but mostly because it evened out Hatred. It was true that she would now never truly be the same person again, it was this moment when she made her choice that her innocence was truly lost.

"Those are awfully dangerous knives, girl," Zesbrin declared when he saw Jarla with her weapons. Hearing this, a guard was drawn near. When he approached, Jarla stabbed him with Hatred, caught his skin, and drew him to the bars. She held Sorrow to his throat, and he gave her the keys to the cell. She opened it swiftly, and when it was done, the guard was slouched on the ground clutching his wound. Kill him! the voice of Hatred urged in her head. She took pause for a long moment, fighting her internal conflict. In the end, she threw Hatred at him to lightly puncturing his stomach, but far from killing him. She began to cry tears, but no sob. "I can't do it, Savorla," she exclaimed out loud. Zesbrin was obviously confused and surprised, but he was not about to miss out on an opportunity to escape.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dragonloft]

Spoiler
    Show
    Sounds good. Maybe the ability to manipulate and/or instill those emotions in others, too?

Also, since you have Hatred already, would you mind taking Sorrow too, and then I could do Solace and Cruelty, unless you'd prefer to have all of them?

"Hatred! Enough! She is to be a deathdancer, not an assassin!"
    , Savorla raged, glaring at the weapon, which slowly shifted into Solace, slipping out of the wound now that it was no longer caught on his flesh.

Turning to Jarla, she gently pulled the tearful girl into her arms, stroking her hair, and smiling gently at her.

"That is not how I meant for you to kill your first foe in any case, little one. To when you must to protect yourself or those you love is a very different thing than to cut down someone helpless, and I am glad that you would not do the latter, even with Hatred urging you to, and reasons of your own."

6. - Top - End - #906
    Ettin in the Playground

The Fertile Valley

Zerachiel shakes his head and comes back into the present.
    "Apologies. I must have been boring you with my troubles.
    "Tell me, what troubles the inhabitants of your valley? I might be able to help out a bit."

The Elthiens seem like kind and decent folk. Perhaps he should settle down here while performing his task?

The Heavens

"Your concern is noted Noble Bjor, but it is unnecessary. They may unite against us, but even then, they can not overcome us.
    "Even if they had the strength, the forces of evil are too fractured to survive their own victory."

War, conquest and dominion could never live alongside one another.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

7. - Top - End - #907

GnomeWizardGuy

The High Roads

I would go myself but I must oversee the migration personally. Dull-Coat will be present though, seeing as he is the one most likely to lead Lloyas into battle.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

8. - Top - End - #908

The Heavens

"With respect Eroberung's people are fighting a war among mortals. Is it really within the Council's purview to aggressively intervene? I don't mean abandon them, but your people may grow dependent on you if you give them everything... as the Virus proved."

Silver Fire Island

"A-amazing." Trianna is completely entranced at the sight. In her minds eye, sigils float from the fire and into the air, forming words and formulae. It didn't strike her as odd really, it felt right, like this was what she was made for.

As she was in the midst of reading one of these lines. Jericho drew a dagger and without warning lashed out at Jib.

Anreydu

"It can't be."

Gwyn looked again at the scroll in her hands, she checked the Inevitable's calculations over three hundred times already. What she saw, what she now knew, it was... wrong.

V-65 hummed, "I am afraid given our findings on the nature of these things we call atoms and their rate of decay, this is the only answer."

Gwyn sat back in her throne. The grim revelation shook her to her very core.

"This world wasn't meant to last."
    Gwyn, The First Knight

9. - Top - End - #909
    Ettin in the Playground

The Heavens

Belsheroth shook his head.
    "Apologies Noble Bjor, but in a way you are blind. Eroberung has directly intervened to spell the doom of Razorpine Forest.
    "Were this simply a war between mortal agencies, then no intervention would be required. But it is not."

Vanyanil and the Virus

It was simple enough to get passed the shield the Virus had placed over their city. Just a plane shift or two and he was in.
    And it was chaos. The once proud walls of the city were pitted and charred. Where once proud spires crowned with silver towered over the world, there were tarnished and blackened shells. The gates were locked, but there were no guards on the wall. But why would there be? The shimmering dome of energy that protected the city was impenetrable. Under the dome, there was no light, save for the faint rainbow glow of accursed magic.
    Vanyanil flew over the wall and alighted in the mostly deserted streets and avenues that once bustled with trade. He walked over to a huddled figure, shrouded in tattered robes of red silk that sheltered under a marble colonnade.
    "I am Vanyanil, envoy of Lord Belsheroth. I have come to speak with Alyverai."
    The figure looked up at him. She was blind, her eyes disfigured by burning ash. She spoke in a hoarse voice.
    "Who?"
    "Alyverai."
    "Oh him... The undying madman locked in tower.
    "He said his God would protect us, and look at us now! Alyveran is a lie, he died long ago."

The woman walked away, laughing cruelly and muttering to herself.

Westhaven Asylum

Anzhela waited for five minutes before the door opened again.
    "Doctor Cerenson says... Umm... How shall I put this...
    "Begone foul demon and do not trouble my patients?"

She gave an exasperated spy.
    "Now, look here! I'm Herald of Lord Belsheroth himself, and the matter I am here to discuss-"
    She tried to walk through the door, only to encounter a resisting force.
    "He's also busy removing a patient's wisdom teeth."
    The assistant slammed the door, leaving Anzhela fuming. She turned around, only to see another figure in the distance. A figure with leathery wings in contrast to her own feathered ones.
    There was no protocol for dealing with the Avaricia, but as a state of war did not exist between them and the Belsherai, it was best to try and talk first.
    "Name yourself Daemon, and tell me this, why are you here?
    "Trying to bring torment to those who suffer already?"

"Calm yourself Angel. I am Polaris and I thought I'd talk."
    "That's Archangel to you. And, pray tell, what do you have to discuss that I could possibly consider worth my time?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Boredom inspired me to do something with a Daemon for the fun of it.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-09-03 at 01:03 AM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

10. - Top - End - #910

The Heavens

Bjor shrugs,

"Admittedly, I was not aware of that. Regardless Eroberung is a reality and neither you nor my Captain can assail him.

"What I'm speaking against is escalation. One only escalates a conflict when one seeks to overpower his opponent and achieve total victory. You are capable of doing that, ending the threat of the Drakes and the Kriegmensch, but the fact remains both Dralclor and Eroberung have a refuge none of you can assail and if they feel you are uniting against them, they may join forces to create something far more terrible and the mortals would be the ones to suffer for it.

"So, my suggestion is, one god, Kipt, fights Dralclor's followers and another god, Yohalles perhaps, opposes Eroberung's. So long as they think they stand a chance on their own, they will not unite."
    Gwyn, The First Knight

11. - Top - End - #911

The Heavens

The god looked at Bjor and smiled.
    "I rue it greatly, for I see things that will come to pass, I fear, if we succeed not. However, thy advice is correct. If thee should wish it, I will convene with this arrogant dragon-god and convince him of his folly, in the most peaceful way possible. An it please ye, my sovereign kin, I will at once convince this miscreant of his error."
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

12. - Top - End - #912

The Heavens

"Very well then," Kipt declares, "it seems as if that is what we would have settled on anyways. I will wage war against Dralcor as was my intention, and Yohalles will continue to stand against Eroberung should he get too out of hand. Should we need any additional help, we will rest easy knowing that some of the fiercest armies have our backs." Kipt almost felt as if he was becoming a military leader of his pantheon, which was never his intention. But they all seem like they want me as a military leader now. "Aqaeris, you may try to reconcile with Dralcor, but I doubt it will be to any good. I originally tried to make peace with him before going to war, and Tresingiis tried once more. You heard his report, Dralcor thinks me a tyrant who imposes his will onto the world." I'm not, am I? "If you have a way of getting better results, then by all means go for it, but at this point that seems highly unlikely."

Dragonloft

"You- you're not mad?" Jarla looked surprised, "I thought you said I was going to need to kill to be a deathdancer...?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    I was hoping to play them for some soul searching character development interaction with Jarla that really only works in one person's post. I think that since they are things that we both have a hand in what they are, and are not the kind of things that you would wait for a response from, we could just both play them where we see fit. Does that sound good?

The Fertile Valley

"Until recently the fertile valley has rarely had a problem. But now, things are ... different. We are very often the target of Drakes attacking us, taking our stuff, and dragging away less fortunate of our people."

13. - Top - End - #913
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dragonloft]

"Kill, yes. But in battle, when you have to in order to defend yourself, not slaughtering someone who isn't a threat, Jarla," Savorla replied, looking down into the girl's eyes. "Deathdancers are not butchers, and those who would slaughter like that are not the sort I would have people associate with me. You must kill for me to make the changes I must, though after that you will be free to do all you can to wound instead, within reason, but I do not ask you to scar yourself as you would in that sort of killing, or hope for the kind of person who would not be wounded by it."

Spoiler
    Show
    Sure, sounds good.

14. - Top - End - #914

Dragonloft

"I think I understand," Jarla replies, "but what if I don't kill? What if I never need to kill an enemy, and can just take them down without killing? What if I can't kill again when I should, or need to?" She sounded awfully innocent saying that.

15. - Top - End - #915
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dragonloft]

"If you never need to kill an enemy, then... Well, I suppose the changes on that level will be unnecessary, won't they?"
    Savorla answers playfully, shrugging, and gently squeezing Jarla's shoulder, taking a more serious tone as she went on. "And everyone has flaws. An inability to kill even when you should is hardly the worst one you could have, nor is it necessarily a disqualification from being a deathdancer. It merely makes it harder to become one, and limits you to not truly using death."
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-09-04 at 02:37 AM.

16. - Top - End - #916
    Ettin in the Playground

The Heavens

Belsheroth remained silent. Bjor's last statement concerning his inability to descend to Ashkharh nagged at his mind...
    If he had to face another, he would need to force their hand...
    Spoiler
    Show
    But not right now. However, smiting things is always an option.

The Fertile Valley

"And you cannot fight back?"
    Zerachiel looked very annoyed at this.
    "Let me guess... They run as soon as you pick up a sword, taking away those who could not defend themselves?
    "Cowards."

He looked up toward the sky in the general direction of Dragonloft.
    "I shall wait for them to come, and I shall challenge them and turn them from your land. They may feel untouchable in the skies, but they aren't the only ones with wings!"
    As he said this last sentence, he jumped into the air and spread his wings while simultaneously drawing his dual swords. The position of the sun in the sky at that time gave the impression he was surrounded by an aura of blinding light.
    Sometimes, even the immortal can't resist a chance at dramatics.
    He slowly returned to the ground.
    "Tell me... Which way do they usually come from and at what time?"

Dragons!

17. - Top - End - #917

The Heavens

Bjor bows to the assembled deities, "Since you've reached a consensus I will take my leave, I wish the council luck in their endeavours."

Withour word or motion from Bjor, his great Eagle turned and flew for Anreydu.

Anreydu

V-65 came from his laboratories to regard the somber figure of lady Gwyn upon her throne. She perked up slightly at his approach, "And?"

"It is possible to determine how long the universe has. But I calculate a 99.99% chance the universe will end before we are able to finish our calculations... considering it would take us well over 3 trillion years to account for all the variables and get you an estimate of how long the actual calculations will take us."

Gwyn sank in her throne, It cannot be The Creator's intention for it to end. Why would He give this world life and then just erase it? Unless-

"Lady Gwyn?"

"Is it possible the Creator couldn't make this last?"

"Possible, but unlikely, we are speaking of a being that made gods with the sound of his voice. Unfortunately I don't have enough information to submit a speculation as to His motives."

Gwyn frowned then nodded, "Options?"

"Rollover and die, find a way to renew creation constantly, or- and keep in mind I am only including this for the sake of being thorough, find the cause of this decay, most likely beyond the universe itself, and stop it."

Gwyn didn't hesitate, "How am I getting out?"

V-65 made another note in his running catalogue of his new employer, No Self Preservation Instinct
    Gwyn, The First Knight

18. - Top - End - #918

The Fertile Valley

"That's not completely true; we ride hippgriffs, and I myself am famed for my skill in archery. I've killed quite a few, and certainly more than anyone else. Extra help will be appreciated of course. They usually come from the mountains in the east, but there has yet to be a way of telling when they will come. If you are to be here long, will you require food and board?"

Dragonloft

Jarla embraces Savorla. She is still afraid, and now that she has wounded a guard, it is too late to turn back. "But what should I do now?"

Razorpine Forest

Dull-coat (unless it was someone else) went with Seera back to his council. By that point, all but Osha had returned, and a council meeting was called for. They were also joined by another. The newcomer was a Cleric of Kipt who came from some remote shrine in the forest, and claimed to be sent on the wishes of Kipt. It had taken Flaeme much convincing- and Skele supported her too- to allow him on their council.

Dull-coat was instructed by the ranger with the horn that the meeting would take place in the canopies where the druids lived, and that he was to have the guest seat, Brenson, the cleric of Kipt, was to have Osha's seat while his own home was under construction, and the rest of the lot would have their regular seats. Flaeme, the obvious leader, opened the meeting, "Greetings Dull-coat, and welcome to the Razorpine Forest. We hope you enjoy your stay here. My name is Flaeme, and we are the council of druids. And apparently one cleric as well now." She sounded unhappy that Brenson was present. "This is Skele our Shaman, Seera our Dreamwalker you know, and Stamyn the Tamer." "And I'm Brenson, cleric of Kipt," Brenson was forced to introduce himself. "So you are," she replied rudely, "now down to business. I see our efforts for an alliance with the Lloyas has not been for nothing. Stamyn, how did your meeting with Eom go?" "Very bad, I fear," Stamyn replied. "War has already broken out, and we will be forced to defend our homes or leave the land we love."

19. - Top - End - #919
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dragonloft]

"You keep going, little one. Though you can take some time first, if you like. That clearly, albeit not without reason, shook you, and if you'd like a bit to recover, that's certainly understandable."

20. - Top - End - #920

BlueWizardGirl

Michael and Sofia

Michael: "It would be an honor of ours to speak with the Emir."

Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, Jib can be wounded when Jericho attacks, just not dead or dying. What weapon does he carry? Jib carries a dagger most of the time, the same dagger used to cut the ropes on the ship a time ago. Its more of a combat knife. The way I figure it would happen is that Jericho pulls a Miko or something, and takes Jib by surprise, stabbing him in the side and knocking him out, and everyone else handles it from there. Perhaps I could roleplay a guard or something during the combat so I'm not bored?

The Heavens

Tesingiis spoke, "Perhaps we, as a pantheon, should come to each other's help whenever it seems like one another needs it, but not just for an extra hand. That way we retain unity while being able to handle our affairs separately. All that being said, Belsheroth, I may require your assistance. "
    Last edited by mattsdelf; 2012-09-05 at 05:12 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lords of Creation Character color key:
    Cereim: Fire Brick

21. - Top - End - #921
    Troll in the Playground

The Killer's Quest

The servant dead, Drogul made one last look over of the room, to be sure none were with him. He hid the corpse in the closet or cupboard, whichever was closer and could easily fit a body. That done he made his way to the other door in the main room, and set about breaking in with as much stealth as possible

Spoiler
    Show
    sorry for delay. I was checking to see if Elemental responded but I missed it when he did
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

22. - Top - End - #922
    Ettin in the Playground

The Fertile Valley

"I apologise. I meant no offence.
    "But still, your enemies are cowards, or they would stay and face you."

He looked around at the people and structures in the valley, a plan forming in his mind.
    "Don't worry about feeding or housing me. I need no food or drink and do not require sleep. Sometimes I like to eat a little, but only on special occasions. But thank you for offering..."
    Inspiration struck.
    "I have a plan that might work... But we'll need everyone to work together."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Just a generic plan for defending the Valley from raiders. There's a lot of work involved though.

The Heavens

Belsheroth looked over at Tresingiis.
    "My assistance? Naturally. But what do you require it for?"

And the Innocent Die as a Result

The body of the mute maid concealed in a wardrobe, the assassin's attention was focussed on the door. It had three locks, but no more difficult than the one that had barred entry to the main room. However, the key was still in the bottom lock. A lock too high for the three year old King to reach.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-09-04 at 11:23 PM.

Dragons!

23. - Top - End - #923

GnomeWizardGuy

The Razorpine Forest

Dull-Coat nods as each person is being introduced. If you decide to fight I have two dozen highly trained fighters, twice that in lightly trained hunters, and exactly thirteen Druids that are all willing to fight and die if need be. This may not seem like a large group but as you all may know.... We have our ways of evening the battlefield. as if to prove a point he quickly teleports behind each member of the council and taps them on the shoulder before teleporting back to his spot.
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

24. - Top - End - #924

The Heavens

Aquaeris smiled. "I believe my arguments will be convincing."

Kipt heard a voice in his mind. If you need me, just call. I will come. Know that if you feel you cannot go on, I will take up your burden. I owe you a debt I can never repay.

With that, he turns and shimmers out of existence.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions:
    Gain Domain: Heroism (Gentle)
    Pretty much every hero Aquaeris has made works on this one.

Create Greater Race: Hrokem
    As the Klikit are to the Kalpans, these horrors are to the Deepspawn. They are even larger, can breathe acid and poison and have incredibly tough hides that are immune to fire. When a Depspawn dies, they reincarnate as one. They live in the seas east of the Kalpans and west of the Deepspawn.

AP: 7-3-4=0 AP.

Dragonloft

In front of of the largest mountain, a shimmering portal appears in midair. Out of it flies a form like a crab and an angel at once.

"Lord Dralcor, Aquaeris of the Five Races wishes audience with you."

Michael and Sofía

The guard nods grimly, then almost frog-marches the two through the streets to the palace.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shall I wait for Michael to say something or act, or should I assume they enter the palace?
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.

25. - Top - End - #925

BlueWizardGirl

The Heavens

Tresingiis spoke humbly to Belsheroth, "With Merolle dead, you are the only one who has a realm above this realm. How did you go about filling it? Did you create a new race or move people out of homes to that realm? " Tresingiis is glad to ask advice of one older than himself, who has seen the span of creation from its inception.

Michael and Sofia

They follow to see the emir.

Silver Fire Island
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOPS. I missed your post on the Island @Yeshon, I didn't think it happened yet. I edited out only enough so that it makes sense. Yes, I would like to play the other knight while Jib is knocked out. If I play anything wrong, tell me and I'll fix it.

The blade pierced Jib in the side. He cried out, "AHH!" He was a mess, he was bleeding, and he fell down, unconscious. The other knight who was there screamed, "Jericho!", and drew his weapon. He rushed into the fray, drew his weapon, and attempted to kick Jericho away from Jib. He said, "Why have you betrayed us? We valued your leadership and now you attack our guests who brought our Scepter to this treasure!" He lunges forwards with his weapon.
    Last edited by mattsdelf; 2012-09-05 at 05:20 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #926

Silver Fire Island

Jericho stumbles away from the knight, his dagger falling at his feet, but his sword still hung at his side.

"I am doing this for the Isle!" Jericho snapped, rubbing his side from where the knight's foot connected.

He drew his sword, "Two Strangers show up on the Isle? Telling us of a powerful artifact? Tell me this isn't some sort of trap! Look at Trianna!"

Trianna is indeed still muttering to herself completely tansfixed by the curves of the fire.

Jericho points his sword at the knight, "Now stand aside!"

His eyes fixed upon Jewel, what he intends to do, is fairly obvious.
    Gwyn, The First Knight

27. - Top - End - #927
    Troll in the Playground

Blood Money takes no Prisoners

Drogul scowled in the dark of the night and his helm. Speed here was of the essence, undoing the locks as quickly as he could, and using the key on the final one, he opened the door quickly and burst in, casting his head in every direction. They couldn't have known he was coming, the boy must have another servant or attendant. They would die together.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

28. - Top - End - #928

BlueWizardGirl

Silver Fire Isle

The Knight did not stand aside, he couldn't condone Jericho's point of view, "Trianna is fine, look at yourself, these two strangers led our order to a new artifact of power." When Jericho made a move to attack Jewel, he screamed wildly, "You're out of your mind, you have betrayed the order, and I will not let you get away with this." He jumped to get between Jericho and Jewel. He swung his own sword in sanctuary of Jewel.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #929
    Ettin in the Playground

The Heavens

"The Dark Moon is lifeless and barren. Save for Anreydu and the Fortresses and Citadels of the Belsherai at Lusin, nothing resides there."
    He thought for a moment.
    "But I was present for the creation of life on the First World. My advice is to start simple and create the foundation such that more complicated beings can survive."

The Climax, or is it?

The King's room was simply furnished. The young King Anden was asleep in his bed and toys were placed neatly beside it. An elderly servant was sleeping in a chair next to his bed, her hand resting on a dagger.

Dragons!

30. - Top - End - #930

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsdelf View Post
    Silver Fire Isle

The Knight did not stand aside, he couldn't condone Jericho's point of view, "Trianna is fine, look at yourself, these two strangers led our order to a new artifact of power." When Jericho made a move to attack Jewel, he screamed wildly, "You're out of your mind, you have betrayed the order, and I will not let you get away with this." He jumped to get between Jericho and Jewel. He swung his own sword in sanctuary of Jewel.

Jericho's own sword met that of the knight's, "And you'd let us succumb to expansionism??" He drew back his fist and unleashed a blistering right straight for the knight's jaw.

"You know what happens when we break our isolation!!"

Jericho's own force suprised him, this blow could very well break someone's jaw.

But suprise was natural. This was, in both cases, the knights' first time in a life or death duel. The knights of the Scepter were well trained but there hadn't been anything approaching actual strife in 1,000 years. As such, Jericho found himself unable to cope with the raw emotion welling up inside him.
    Gwyn, The First Knight