New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,477 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

The Fool looked at the god of death with a curious expression through his golden bird like eyes. "I do not think the others much care if you consider the trial unfair."
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ettin in the Playground

And Belsheroth looked back with an equally curious expression.
    "You think I care what they think? If I'm going to be put on trial for my actions, it has at least be fair or I'd feel cheated."
    His expression changed to a smile.
    "And we both know they can't keep me locked away forever.
    "Though, if it does come to that, make sure Gwyn looks after my stuff."
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Troll in the Playground

Vargull, Halls of Death

Vargull stepped forward to join the others. "Whatever the outcome may be I do not think Balsheroth should be able to determine the fates of souls, directly or otherwise."
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Barbarian in the Playground

Garden of the Dead Gods

Aquaeris whispered the last syllables, feeling the word he'd just discovered. He'd found the true name of the Creator. So much potential... If mortals could use the Way of the Gods, could not gods use the Way of the Creator? He reached out.

Suddenly, from Kiloasa's tree, there came a howl, deep and rough.

Aquaeris turned sadly. "Must I stay in this world? It is evil, as am I, and I'm alone."

The tree stretched one of its branches, taking the gem of independence from him.

Aquaeris' eyes hardened with determination, and he spoke two words. The plane shook gently, and the god's form shimmered. The power of the Creator vanished, replaced by a lesser power that was only his own. He cried out with the hunger and strength of his father, the single-mindedness of his sister, and the strengths of all his kin, living or dead.

"Be Not."

A minor yet major chord, soft as was possible, wafted through all creation.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions:

(Rollover)

Bless: Belsheroth's claim over the mortal dead is broken. The mortals who believe in him still go to their right afterlives, but all those who believe in other gods go to their right afterlives as well. Aquaeris judges those who believe in judgement, but if there are evil or dark neutral dead who wish to go to an less judging afterlife, he offers them the choice of the Deep, where their souls are slowly healed and turned to good.

AP: 0+8-2=6 AP.
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-10-06 at 07:08 AM.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.

5. - Top - End - #1475

Halls of Death

"I will stand in this trial as well, but only to ensure that no more suffering is caused to accused than need be. I will also lift this curse bars us from using our means to affect the material world once and for all." With that, Kipt lifts the curse, and splits into his three aspects again, the Lover staying to watch the trail of Belsheroth.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Starting with 24 AP
    Breaking this curse (finally): -17
    Giving me 7 AP
    Rollover (Pantheon AP as well)
    +6 + 1
    Final AP13 AP +1 PAP

False sparks have 4 AP

The Heavens

The Sage goes to the heavens to meet with Young Lion. "Your work has been impressive so far disciple," Kipt tells him. Young Lion responds thankfully, and diplomatically. "Recently, I have seen that the power of the gods in the material world failing. If everything should fall through, and my children are left to the world without my protection, I want you to evacuate them into space, or another world." Young Lion nods, and states his obedience.

Acabare

Kipt's last aspect, the Troubadour, goes to Acabare to await any new recruit gods who might have heard his message.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Titan in the Playground

Acabre

Graiah continues to await his father's will.

Spoiler
    Show
    ap: 4=0+4 (rollover)

False spark has 2 ap.

Life's Eye is recharged.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

7. - Top - End - #1477

Spoiler
    Show
    Whelp, here we are again at 50 pages

New IC
    Gwyn, The First Knight
    Karthull, The Lord of Slaughter, The Master of Death