New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: I am Thou

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default I am Thou

The black screen flickers to life as a fanfare in the background erupts from the speakers/headphones. A few explosions of colorful fireorks erupt as words appear on the screen

Welcome to the world of Urhn, you have been chosen as one of the warriors of the world to meet our challenges and pitfalls. Long ago a powerful magus cursed the kingdoms of the land with a maddening hex, that threw the rulers into a great battle. The wars are still spurred on to this day but not for the heroes guild. you chosen few seem untouched by the curse and thus are our only hope. Welcome to you destiny.
    The screen goes black after the text crawl, as the character creation screen comes up, you cannot help but notice that the details of the avatar look very much like yourself. The screen flashes bright blue before you can do another thing, the light enveloping you. When you open your eyes you find your world around you changed, standing in a bright blue space. At a desk in front of you sits a old hunched man with a long beak-like nose. Standing near him is a woman with long golden hair and amber eyes. A blue suit detailed with lines depicting circuts and wires glows as she awaits your approach.

"Welcome to the velvet room, it's been awhile since we had a visitor let alone three at the same time. my we seem spoiled for choice at this turn of events do we not?" the woman nods pulling up the clipboard in her hands. "We do master, though perhaps we should explain first before they become to anxious."

The old man laughs "Of course of course.. Please forgive my haste young masters, allow me to introduce myself. i am Igor and this is my assistant Maria. The young woman gives a slight curt bow before Igor continues. "Do you believe in fate, destiny, maybe you do or do not. These things are of no consequence though, fate has chosen you whether or not you do. He begins shuffling a deck of cards in his hands before stop and throwing the deck into the air where it stops forming a circle of twenty cards in the air that begins to spin. "Fate is fickle and needs the help of others to move, now you shall have a hand in helping it, thouhg you will not go alone. The circle stops as three cards fly out and disappear into your bodies. "Such a interesting choice we have. Perhaps you'll succeed where others have failed. A small blue square glows in your hand in the shape of a card key. Feel free to visit anytime young ones, I shall do my best to....assist you. For now though our time is short, I'lll return you to your game, ta ta or now." Maria moves pressing a button on the desk as the flash of blue erupts again you now find yourself back in front of the character creation screen.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: I am Thou

Suki Tsuikyo

Finally having finished the last bits of her homework,a weary sigh left the teenager's lips. Between how far along in high school she was, Disciplinary Committee work, and just life in general it was a bit easy for her to get exhausted at times. Usually more in the mental aspect than physical though both could apply. She had been beginning to put everything away into her backpack and prepare for the next day when noises that she definitely hadn't heard from her laptop caught her attention.

"...Hm? I ... didn't hit anything .... did I?" She murmured, moving red bangs away to show blue-green hues staring back at her screen. Her head shook no as she tried to reassure herself she hadn't done so. She knew what had started up; an MMO she'd downloaded a while ago but had never had the chance to try out. Work and school kept her way too occupied to even touch it. But .... how had it just started up seemingly by itself? Perhaps a bit more disturbing than that was the avatar, making her blink a few times first before leaning closer to get a better look.

"...Okay really now what the hell? I didn't start this up or choose anything so ... how ... ??" A light scoff mixed with a sigh left as the most logical answer came to her mind; a hacker. Ugh ... lovely .... Her hand had gone for her cell phone, ready to call for tech support and get it fixed. That was one of the last things she needed; just the mere thought of someone being so bold, the costs, everything really wasn't helping her mood right now. Before her hand could enclose around the cell phone though, something else she hadn't seen coming did so; a light that surrounded her, making her eyes widen in confusion and a bit of horror honestly.

Tch what a time to not have a chance to have gotten my gun here ... She thought, blinking as she quickly looked around. Voices made her head look to see an elderly-looking man with a young woman. Thankfully, the female seemed wise and suggested explaining to .... them? Wait .... them? As she looked again, she noted two others here. So ... I wasn't the only one this happened to then?

Forcing herself to remain seated and as calm as possible, she began listening intently to, apparently, Igor speak. Upon hearing the rhetorical questions, she ... realized she was very mixed on those matters. At times, she could honestly believe she did. Others, she shrugged the matters away. She wasn't exactly sure if it was fate necessarily but definitely something had ... 'chosen' her it did seem. But what for? That was the more vital question now racing through her head. She felt herself get a bit annoyed as he seemed to answer all but that specific question.

Her eyes then went to the deck, wondering what kind had so few cards. Shouldn't it be at least twice as big, assuming it's a normal deck? That being hinted, something told her it wasn't ... and she was trying to think what else it could be. Fate ... destiny .... tarot? She'd heard of such decks albeit had never actually seen one. It was ... one of the few things she could honestly think of that made sense given their situation. Her thoughts seemed to get altered as a card flew towards then ... inside her?!

A bit of panic overtook her. What had just happened now?! Before she could ask that though, she saw a shape appear in her palm. A square it seemed. Gods too much was going on too fast ... if she didn't know better, she was beginning to swear the feeling of her head spinning was also real now. By the time she finished blinking, she found herself back in her dorm room, staring at her laptop.

Her gaze stayed there for a while before she finally patted herself down. She didn't feel any different; well not physically. She was definitely confused and still a tad panicked. But aside from that ... it didn't seem like the card had gone into her. "....What ... the hell just happened?" She murmured, knowing it was silly to ask a question when the only others who may even begin to know were nowhere nearby. Moving more red hair away and behind her ears, she stared at the character creation screen. Igor had hinted that this would need to be played it seemed. And she couldn't deny that she had wanted to try it for quite a while now.

"....Well may as well. Not going to get answers staying here." Nodding in a mix of uncertainty, anticipation, and uneasiness, she gazed at her character. Entering an alias - she would never be an idiot and use her real name -then clicked "Enter". She waited silently for herself - Tsukiyomi - to load in so she could begin playing and, hopefully, get answers soon enough.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

The lingering heat of the day quickly dried the sweat on the back of Soni, and as the sun slowly crept lower on the horizon he looked up at the crimson sky and smiled as he walked slowly towards his home. He knew that he would get an earful from his parents for being tardy and knew he would be forced to spend most of the night doing his duties around the temple before he even attempted to do his homework. Oh he could have taken the speedy way home but the tension growing in his household was reason enough for him to take a more 'scenic' route home. I just hope Mom and Dad aren't fighting again... Miyuki doesn't deserve to bear that burden alone... A stab of guilt hit his chest as he thought on his little sister and what a coward he was being. He had the choice and ability to avoid home but she didn't.

Quickening his stride he reaches the temple in short order and makes his way to the side of the temple where he and his family resided. He slowly tip toed into his home hoping to at the very least be able to buy some time so he can sneak into the shower. To his genuine surprise, no one was home, an oddity and a rarity but he had a nagging suspicion he was forgetting something. Walking over to the kitchen he notices a piece of paper sitting atop a bowl in the dark room. Sighing he turns on the light and examines the note, apparently his parents had a meeting with Miyuki's teacher and they wouldn't be back until late. Giving an audible shout of triumph, Soni proceeds to quickly strip and raid the fridge for something other than tofu. In the corner he spots some left over pudding and quickly inhaled it with great prejudice. Scratching his bare ass he slowly bends down and picks up his dirty clothes as he makes his way upstairs to the shower.

Turning on the hot water, Soni quickly dodges the first spray from the shower, some evil b@stard had rigged it to blast ice cold water for the first few seconds. Once the temperature had reached a tolerable level he moved under the stream and relaxed as the warmth soaked into his flesh, easing the day's tension from his muscles. In complete honesty, the day had been rather long by comparison, the sports festival was approaching quickly and Soni had a massive responsibility as Captain of the Karate club to be in top form. Being a top candidate to go onto nationals he had certain specific obligation to his team but that didn't really matter to his father. No his father only cared about his job and the pursuit of 'pure' martial arts. In truth his father had been his first teacher of karate but when Soni turned 16 and shown interest in competing, his father mysteriously stopped instructing him. Soni puts those thoughts aside they only angered him, instead he quickly lathered up and began singing, loudly and very poorly, his favorite J-Pop song. He even danced while he sang.

Once he was satisfied with his cleanliness, Soni walked into his room, abandoning the towel in a heap at the entrance to his tiny room. A glow permeates the darkness of his empty room: the monitor of his computer. Now why in the hell is this on? Did Miyuki go into my room? Walking over to his desk he notices the screen flash to some random game... He was never one for computer games, he just didn't have time so he just assumed his sister went ahead and put it on his computer anyway. It was pointless to try to lock out his sister from his computer, being a hacking prodigy the first time he had even bothered to block her with a password resulted in him not being able to get onto his own machine for a month. He reaches over to exit out of the game so he can do some homework but before he does the screen suddenly changes to this message:

Do you accept responsibility for your actions....
    >Yes..-
    >No

Soni hesitates, obviously perplexed and somewhat confused by this odd turn of events. Initially he assumes this is a prank from his sister but he cannot think of any reason for her to lash out at him... The screen changes again as if reading his thoughts.

Do you, or don't you accept... You massive *****?
    >Yes...-
    >No

Soni frowns "Alright you a$$hat, who the hell do you think you are that you can speak to me like that... wait until I meet you in person and I will kick your fat couch potato @ss... god damn hackers they need a life and a girlfriend." In a fury he slams his fist on his desk and hastily presses enter on the keyboard. The screen changes to blue but the screen somehow becomes mesmerizing and Soni loses himself in the vivid blue screen... his vision blurs for an instant, suddenly it refocuses and he finds himself in a blue room with but a single desk and two people directly in front of him. He cannot move, his muscles aren't responding to his mental commands, he is now brutally aware that he is in fact still naked and to make matters worse he notices to others in his peripherals. The man with the rather large nose and disconcerting eyes, the other is staring directly at him and gives him a quick up and down with her eyes, a slight smile forms at the corner of her mouth. Soni blushes and begins to panic, unable to cover up and compelled to listen to the creepy man.

The moment felt like ages but it could have only been but a moment, as quickly as it had happened it was over. Soni was yet again standing nude in his room in front of a character creation screen. He stands for a moment, debating what he should do, he clenches his fist and feels an odd pressure in his right hand. Upon closer inspection he realizes that he has a key and he hears the voice of this... Igor was it? Feel free to visit anytime.... Huffing in frustration he sits down and begins making a character.... The Chibster....
    Blarg...

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

The game world materializes around you as you enter the new player lounge. Many others gather there talking and trolling, chatting it up, the basic MMO faire.

A small green light flies in front of you as a textbox appears
    Welcome adventurers! My name is Sing, I will be you guide to this world *teehee*. Please remember to treat each other well. First have you ever played an adventure game before

>Yes
    >No
    (if yes)
    Spoiler
    Show
    *turns red* "Humph fine maye you don't need me then. *shifts back to green* Just kidding *teehee*.

(if no)
    Spoiler
    Show
    No Problem! That's why I'm here *teehee*. First learn where your stat window is as well as your Hit points, if those hit zero you'll die *the light turns from green to blue* and that's no fun at all.... *perks up to green again* But you'll be brought back here no worries! no worries!"

"Now lets start out on our quests why don't we? Quests are important, especially if you wanna beat those bigger baddies later on or they'll eat you all up! Click your quest window and accept the quest you find there."
    The window pops up with only one quest available to select, Search Infinity Cavern to at least flr 4.

Don't worries about it, this mission is easy peasy *teehee* I'll take you to the entrance right away, hold on to your pants!"
    The screen shifts to a large cave with a single sign reading keep out on it, the green fairy light hovering around the entrance.

"Over here, hurry hurry! Oh you're so slow!" *the light swerves in a figure eight before continuing* "All righty, time to go teach those baddies a lesson! Go get um guys!"
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

5. - Top - End - #5

Suki Tsuikyo/Tsukiyomi

'Tsukiyomi' blinked a few times ... then shook her head. First the Velvet Room .... now this game? If it weren't for the fact she knew she was perfectly conscious, never in her lifetime would she believe all she was seeing and hearing. "Well I'll be ..." She murmured softly, exhaling as she looked around, taking in the new scenery. As her eyes finished looking around, she looked down to herself .... and blushed furiously.

".....W...what the?!" Did all games have clothing, lack of or otherwise, look like this at the start? "One hundred yen says a man definitely made this ..." She added lowly, scoffing in annoyance, trying desperately to ignore her new appearance. Thankfully, something else began to help her get her mind off of it. Or rather ... some ... one?

Yes it did appear it was a person. A .... fey? It seemed similar to Tinkerbell from Peter Pan, very much so. But it wasn't quite the same. Her head slowly shook no as she silently answered the question presented to her. Another scoff left. She did know basics, especially on hit points. But ... where to go and what to do? That ... was a bit different. But she would endure the nuisance in order to ensure she didn't do anything stupid. After all, this was unfamiliar to her and all it could take was one very false move and that ... wouldn't be good something told her. She couldn't prove it but then again .... she didn't want to test that theory out on herself either.

Gods what an annoying fey! Ugh! Still, she held her tongue as she followed behind the floating figure, taking heed still of her words. As quests got brought up, that she listened a bit moreso to. She knew what it meant, yes. But how to go about it in an MMO? No. Following the orders and hitting accept, she looked towards the Cavern she was apparently supposed to go into. "...No light sources huh?" She murmured softly, exhaling as she remained gazing forward for a bit more.

As she reminded herself on why she had bothered making Tsukiyomi to begin with, she took another deep breath. "....Wait a sec. Lack of armor is one thing but ...." Frowns as mentally curses herself, praying this time her gun had somehow gone with her. If not ... she'd get that damn thing a holster next she went in. She could try to use a blade or something else but .... it wouldn't be as smooth to use compared to the firearm. She was just way too used to it; but she was, if need be, able to adapt to new situations like this.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

6. - Top - End - #6

Soni didn't know why but the faerie just rubbed him the wrong way, maybe it was the high pitched voice or the overly cheery demeanor but whatever it was it bugged the heck out of him. He clicks furiously on yes hoping that he can ditch this damnable creature but to his dismay and frustration his attempts were foiled "You win this round faerie but after I find that hack you're next if it's the last thing I do I will capture you in a jar and use you as a god damn lantern..."

The quest screen pops up which Soni reads absently displeased with the lack of options "Man beginner quest are for chumps give me something more difficult than this bs."

The screen quickly flashes a message "Quit your bitchin you Jack@ss, or are you such a dumb@ss that you can't even follow a simple tutorial?"

Howling with rage Soni begins clicking wildly hoping to get in quicker so he can find whoever is doing this but alas he neglects to read any of the remaining instructions. Suddenly the world goes black and The Chibster feels a cool breeze against his skin What the hell is this??? Am i actually in the game... F*ck yes, time to hunt me some hacker douche Eyes blazing he moves forwar; however, he does note that his family jewels are now covered, much to his relief. Navigating the cave in near pitch black conditions he sees a faint green light up ahead, the shadow of a figure and an almost familiar voice "One hundred yen says a man definitely made this..."

The Chibster grins broadly as he cups his hands over his mouth and shouts out to the obvious feminine voice "I'll give you 200 if you bend over for me sweet cheeks!" He knows this is bound to get her attention and more than likely a slap or if he is very lucky an invitation but it would be a better idea to walk around with another person at the very least. He could handle himself as is due to his training but it never hurt to have a another set of eye...and curves for viewing pleasure.

The mysterious lady kept mumbling to herself and The Chibster grew rather annoyed he walked closer and suddenly a white name appears above the woman he squints as he reads it "Hey Tsukiyomi... I was talking to you don't ya know it's rude to ignore people?"
    Blarg...

7. - Top - End - #7

Suki Tsuikyo/Tsukiyomi

Oh Tsukiyomi had heard the very crude joke about being given 200 yen if she gave the pervert a bit of a show. No way. She was not that ... loose nor would she ever be. And she did reply to that; though not verbally. Though it may have be done too fast for the boy to have noticed the sight of her right middle finger shooting up in the air at those words before going back down to her side. She was trying to focus on going through her new ... pack and seeing if she had a weapon at all, whether or not it was her gun.

A sigh of relief left as not only did she find that but also a decent pair of armor. Well .... more than what she had and that was a good start. Slipping the new armor on, she turned to face the voice, clearing her throat in annoyance. "You know what else is rude? Staring and crude suggestions. Be damn thankful we're here and nowhere else ...." Noting he had addressed her as Tsukiyomi, she looked up and noted that indeed her name was above her head. Looking over to his, an amused smirk crossed her face.

"....Chibster?" She couldn't help but chuckle. Some men had the weirdest taste in names sometimes; this game had definitely proven that much. Sighing as she looked back to the Cave before the man, she blinked a few times. "Wait ... you were one of the ones in that Velvet Room with me weren't you? Okay what the hell has been going on? Any ideas?"
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

8. - Top - End - #8

Now watching the catty one putting on armor, the Chibster just couldn't help like feel he was missing something... or more importantly forgetting something about this person. He grins broadly at the veiled threat but shrugs it off completely, he wasn't worried about this small lady he would not give her any real reason to get up in arms. He just liked messing around... a good thing in this instance Holy **** this b*itch is packing heat... I thought this games were people running around with elves and sh*t swinging swords etc. Hey where the hell is my pack?!?! Now distressed he didn't get anything he searches maddly for something, anything and gets an odd feeling to look up.

Right here you Jack@ass...

Out of thin air a pack materializes right above the chibster's face and solidly connects with his head thus knocking him down into the ground. Slightly dazed but mostly seething with blind rage the Chibster lays on the ground foaming at the mouth mumbling "That son of a b*tch when I get my hands on his neck I am going to snap his spine luck a F*cking fortune cookie!" You were one of the ones in the velvet room, weren't you?

The Chibster snapped out of his murdeous funk and prayed to whoever was listening, eternally grateful that his face was currently hidden from view because it was as red as a tomato. Pasuing for a moment he replies in an oddly neutral voice "If you mean the room with the blue broad and the creepy @ss pelican nose dude... you I was there but I couldn't move." Hey maybe that's why she seems so familiar? No I didn't get the esteemed pleasure of seeing anyone... Damnit why is she so familiar?...Wait 'rude' rude, rude... oh dear flying raptor jesus no...please not her, not the soul sucking Darth Vader on wheels Megab*itch... why me? Oh dear Lord why me? Why did I have to be here with her the god damn tyrant of the displinary commitee? If one were listening closely they would be able to hear a faint sob emenating from the Chibster.

Slowly turning away he moves the pack off of his face and turns his back away from Vader B*tch Dear god I hit on her, why am I still alive? though she does have a nice rack...OMFG what is wrong with me, OUT FOUL THOUGHTS I PURGE THEE FROM MY MIND....boobs... DAMNIT NO!!!!! He digs through he pack wildly tossing weird red and blue bottles about, some kind of map until he gets to the bottom and sees what his 'starter equipment' was.

Hehehe you mad bro? I though I would help myself, you jelly?

The fact that the Chibster was somehow still standing and not going through a mental breakdown right now was impressive the fact that he wasn't going on a murderous rampage...more so. For at the bottom was a leather jacket, not a cool biker one or a black stylish one. No, it was a hot pink jacket with weird @ss ponies frolicing all over it and a pair of brass knuckles. No way in hell I am putting this on... where the hell are all of these damn mods that prevent this sort of sh*t? Hey wear did it go? A senstation of leather touches the Chibster's skin and a feeling of dread grows within his mortal soul.

Hey bro you look all pretty in pink trololololololo

He puts the brass knuckles on and his face is an odd mix of rage and utter misery, it is beat red with veins bulding out but has tears and snot running down it. "I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BUT WHEN I FIND THAT PUNK I AM NOT ONLY GOING TO KILL HIM I AM GOING TO BREAK HIS FEMOR AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP HIS ***** CELULITE RIDDEN @SS!!!
    Blarg...

9. - Top - End - #9

Suki Tsuikyo/Tsukiyomi

Silently watching him get his equipment and holding a finger up every time he cursed aloud, the count ceased at six. It had taken a while ... but she finally recognized him, and smirked slightly as the face became clear to her whom she was actually speaking to now. "....Be very glad we're not in school right now. You keep that up once we get out, I will strip your title of captain of the Karate team away. Don't believe me? Just wait .... now then." Pulling her gun out along with checking for extra ammo, she held it went on and ripped a portion of her sleeve off. Using the spare cloth to make a holster, she thought a bit before tying it against her right hip.

Noting to get a real one upon getting out of here, she faced the caverns but directed her words to him. "Soni-kun ... ready? I'm pretty sure you've done more of these games before than myself. But...." Tilts her right hand which holds her gun from side to side to help indicate what she's referring to. "This I've used for quite a while now; with a license yes. So I can fight ... when I need to. And I know you sure can."

With all that had gone on, a part of her was definitely exhausted mentally. But there were way too many unanswered questions for her to allow herself to just pass out here and now. What exactly had herself and the others been chosen for? Why did it only involve this game? Or did it involve real life also? Too many other questions like that were helping her desire to go forward and into this place, even if she honestly didn't have a very good clue on what to try to expect.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

10. - Top - End - #10

Sneering, Soni wipes his face "Stuff it, Suki-chan, you know as well as I do you have no power concerning that but I would love to see you try. I am this school's best chance at winning nationals in a decade, if you even tried pulling something you just might find yourself off of the disciplinary commitee." Replacing his look of anguish with the same self confident smirk he cracks his knuckles and offers a wry smile.

At the mention of him playing games, Soni laughs "Wow for someone who's supposedly smart, you sure are dumb. Are you kidding me, I don't have time for games between training, school work and chores. Do realize how long it takes to polish a shrine? I am about as new to this thing as you are, my sister is the computer fiend in the household. You better watch where you're point that thing too and I wouldn't doubt you've used one before, hell it wouldn't surprise me if you were Yakuza."

Soni walks about the cavern, anxious to move ahead, partially so he can find the joker behind all of this and partially to get away from Suki. He was never overly fond of the girl, though Soni was sure his father would have prefered to have her as a child instead of him. Sorrow touches his heart briefly but he shrugs it off and silently continues on.
    Blarg...

11. - Top - End - #11

Suki Tsuikyo/Tsukiyomi

She had been so very ready to try to give him a warning shot. Gods the boy was beginning to piss her off. With her luck though, it would still hit even if she tried to make it miss and ... they both did need to get out of here. "Tch, you watch it too ...." She retorted back in annoyance, sighing angrily as she stormed inside, following as close as she can without getting lost.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Walking forward you see that the graphics in this cave are pretty sub par. The rocks don't even try to give any sense of realistic texture to them. from the darkness moves a puddle of black towards you, a blue mask in it's hands.

13. - Top - End - #13

Suki Tsuikyo/Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi's head tilted in slight confusion, first at the surroundings. "...Must not have had the best budget ...." She mused softly, astounded at how easy it was to note the lack of realism. Finally at the sounds of someone .... hold on. Some .... thing? Approaching? Blinking a few times to ensure she wasn't seeing things, her head shook. "...What the ... ??" Would .. bullets even work on this damn thing? At first glance, it seemed no but .... one could never know without trying. Shrugging lightly at her own internal question, she pulled her gun out. "Well ... hope you're ready because I don't think we can pause even if we'd want to ...."

Spoiler
    Show
    And here comes question #1: Init ..... how do we do this exactly? Is it d20+Agility? Something else?
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

14. - Top - End - #14

Soni sneers "The game must be made by an American Company, they love to do things half @ssed." To be honest Soni couldn't really compare games since this is the first he had really encountered but he had seen advertisements randomly on television. The black mass approaching them was odd to say the least "Wow, they must have had a massivly low budget if they can't even take the time to make proper monsters. Just look at this big pile of crap, I could draw something better than this? What the hell is it going to do to us, get our shoes soggy? I say we just skip past this it isn't worth my time that's for sure." He rolls his eyes at being ready, first lesson as a child 'Always be ready for a real fight is never scheduled nor has a set time'.
    Blarg...

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Battle format
    As this is a work in progress I'm going to have this up for suggestion but I think it should be a rotating group initiative. The winning initiative will go first and then the other group afterwards. Init would be 1d20+agi, battle will use agi for +'s to hit and strength for +'s to damage (including ranged damage) Strength will also be defense and subtracted from damage.

(1d20+1)[11]

16. - Top - End - #16

(Initiative (1d20+4)[6]
    Blarg...

17. - Top - End - #17

Suki Tsuikyo/Tsukiyomi

"Hm...normally I'd agree on skipping something so small. But with us both being new to this kind of thing, maybe we shouldn't." Taking aim with her gun, she got ready for the fight. "Especially with neither of us having any real idea what the hell's gonna be up ahead ...." She added, keeping both eyes opened as she got ready to fire.

Init:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+4)[15]
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

The creature glides across the floor towards Tsukyomi as it's hands change to claws and swipe at her.
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+2)[7]
    (1d8+2)[3]

(Since you both have the same Agi just post your turns in the order you want)
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-09-22 at 05:40 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19

Suki Tsuikyo/Tsukiyomi

An arrogant smirk crept upon her lips as she dodged the claws easy enough."Tch, really? So disappointing ... much too basic." Though a part of her wondered slightly if anything would have happened should the hit connect, she wouldn't test it. The ... 'guide' had hinted well enough it was not a good idea for hit points to get low, especially as much as to zero here. She assumed there was good logic behind this. After dodging and taking a step back, she pulled back on the trigger of her gun. "Die ...." She murmured lowly, watching to see if her bullet would hit it's mark.

Checks
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dodge: (1d20+4)[20]
    Attack: (1d20+4)[12]
    Damage: (1d10+2)[9]
    Last edited by VirgoBushin; 2012-09-22 at 06:09 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

20. - Top - End - #20

Soni begins dancing around fists poised to strike, he needs an opening and the lack of a discernable anatomy made this much more difficult than it needed to be. At the sound of the gun shot, Soni dashed forward, using the obvious shot as a distraction for his own blow.

Spoiler
    Show
    This better be a much better roll then the last 3 I have had... 2,2,3 is exceptionally pathetic.
    attack (1d20+6)[23]
    damage (1d8+7)[13]
    Blarg...

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

The Shadow figure takes the bullets as it backs up only to be met by a fist to the face. The creature done for the time explodes into a mass of black.. "Well done there you managed to beat out my little pet." A slight clap is heard along with the voice as a skeleton steps forward, he wears a very elaborate outfit of bright colors, along with a red capote over his left arm. "I have not seen ones who could beat one of us yet, well not in a while. Perhaps we can finally have some fun eh?"

22. - Top - End - #22

Soni huffs in disappointment "Man how lame, it couldn't even take a single punch from me." He looks up at the freak before him "Heh, you want some chuckles? Are you that fat @ss hacker that's been bugging me cuz I got your number pal!"

Soni launches forward, his fist poised to strike this new entity.

Spoiler
    Show

attack (1d20+6)[17]
    damage (1d8+7)[9]
    Blarg...

23. - Top - End - #23

Suki Tsuikyo/Tsukiyomi

Scoffing lightly, Tsukiyomi shook her head. "Does that really look like he would be our hacker to you? Baka ... but given his choice of words ..." She took aim, agreeing upon one thing. "He does sound like he's asking for something similar to this so ...." With that, she pulled back on the trigger.

Checks
    Spoiler
    Show

Attack: (1d20+4)[12]
    Damage: (1d10+2)[10]
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment