New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

"Just try to stay calm." Sylvia calmly as she tried to catch the ball and throw aside.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+6)[26] dex check
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

You catch it and toss it easily enough, and the arbok slithers after it as fast as he can.
    "Cha! Chaaaaarbok cha!"
    It picks up the medicine ball and slithers back to you, before putting it down at your feet.
    "Cha?"
    It's tail is still wagging, and its tongue is lolling out of its mouth as the camera eye refocuses on Sylvia's face.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-07-19 at 07:33 PM.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Emma's legs fall from under her and she hits the ground. What the void is up with that thing!? she yells as she frantically tries to crawl away from the snake.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ quickly picks up Emma and carries her to Sylvia, dropping her off there. "There you are. Come on, it's only a cute Arbok."

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia gives the arbok a puzzled look before throwing the ball again. "I am not sure, but I think it just wants to play." She said as she walked over to help Emma to her feet. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

You quickly get to her feet but her legs are visibly shaking. She quickly hides behind Russ and peers over his broad shoulders. What the muk is an Arbok playing with a ball!? OR ME!?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

You hear movement behind the group. Looking back, the jolteon and arcanine both just had their heads swerve towards the door. Both break into a charge for the door, barking happily as joltiks abandon the jolteon.
    You may want to move quickly.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-07-19 at 07:53 PM.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien smiles widely, letting out a jolly chuckle upon realizing what was happening, "Relax Emma, I think he wants to play fetch or something with someone. He probably didn't mean to scare ya, you probably just happened to be the first person he saw," he explained to the others before turning to Squint, "Isn't that right Squint?" he asked the quirky arbok before hearing the raucus coming from the other room, spotting the pair of quadrapeds as they began their charge. Reacting as best he could given the situation, Damien did his best to scramble out of the way before it was too late.

Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic Pulse GO!!!:(1d20+5)[19]
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-19 at 08:06 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ moves to the side, dragging Emma along with him. "Why are you so scared? They're just having fun."

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Reg: What you get back is...messed up, slightly. Like things don't fire right up there. You can make something out though.
    "Play? Play! PLAY!"
    The arbok chases the ball as the arcanine passes through where Russ was, followed shortly by the jolteon. They join in the chase.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

It's a mukking snake! It can squeeze my guts out and eat whole.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ogre in the Playground

"But it's so cool, though! See, it plays fetch and everything!"

13. - Top - End - #313
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Maybe, but it has the heart of a growlithe pup,"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Because Sabrina, the old gym leader of Saffron Psychic, used to use him and dozens of other poison types to test if a psychic was worthy of joining her gym. By the time we met, they had already done severe brain damage to him and he was missing an eye."
    Turning, Gerald's behind you, with a small, metallic head thing behind him in an odd hat.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-07-19 at 09:38 PM.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Upon hearing Ger's voice, Damien turned; scanning the odd pokemon by his side, his form tending slightly as he heard Squint's story. The young trainer swallowed as a familar somberness had fallen over him, before turning to watch the snake play with the other two Mon. "Atleast he's free and happy now," he replied somberly.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald watches the mon as they play, and nods.
    "Yeah. But as far as I know, most of that kind of thing was stamped out in the League."
    The thing next to him isn't a pokemon at all, and as it moves, you see fully mechanical parts.
    "Oh, before I forget, meet Balthazar. He's an AI I set up to help me out, and this is one of the service bots I made for him to inhabit."
    The robot bows it's head in greeting.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Oh Uhm, Hello. My name's Damien, pleasure to meet you Balthazar," he replied some what flustered, as he returned the gesture.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

"Whoa. It's like you collect cute things or something!" Russ patted the helmet-guy on the hat.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

The "helmet guy" chirps as he's patted.
    "Little bit, yeah."

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

Emma continues to cower behind Russ. Uh, Gerald? Can...Uh... I mean... umm... Do I have to? Like go *gulp* in?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

"I doubt that the arbok would have eatten you." Sylvia said to Emma as she watched the pokemon play catch. "I mean, you're right it's still a snake but I don't think it would have hurt you unless you gave it reason to." She then reached out hold Emma's hand before turning to Gerald and handing him the sketching of the robo ninja. "I was woundering if you could tell me anything about this? It attacked Emma while we were on our way from lavender."
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Considering what I heard about from Rovi, and what Alana told me you're carrying? Yes. All of you are staying in my house while in town, and will end up proving you're proficient in defending yourselves."

23. - Top - End - #323
    Firbolg in the Playground

Autumn grins as things play out, though she does get little shock from Squint having a hold of Emma.

Spoiler
    Show
    Limited computer access. Can still post, but not as much as usual.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Meanwhile Liam uses the opportunity to do a quick visual inspection of the jet seeing if the fuel lines had been damaged by whatever attacked it

Spoiler
    Show

Perception roll if needed
    (1d20+1)[9]

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Liam goes into the garage and looks the jet over, and quickly realizes he has no clue what he's looking at. It seems to be a higher tech level than what he's used to. However, he does find several bullets lodged in portions of it. And looking over it, he sees...what the muk? Is...is that a muking battle tank? You're pretty sure it's a muking judged battle tank.

Meanwhile, Gerald looks the sketch over, frowning.
    "Definitely cybernetics like mine, but seriously upgraded...definitely life support, though. Tech level is Orrean, that much is certain. Their stuff puts mine to shame, normally."
    He hands the paper back.
    "My guess is you have the attention of someone with contacts in that region at least. Also, I don't have access to the town radar myself, but I know who does. He works for the General too.""

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Huh bet the Rockets had some fun when he brought that out
    Finishing looking over the vehicles Liam meets back up with the group outside

"Do you think we could get some information from yesterday about anything flying above or taking off from the forest outside the city?"

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia frowned as she folded the paper and placed it in her jacket pocket. "Thank you. Would said person be willing to help us." She asked about the man with access to the radar.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Probably-I'll ask Surge to put Sweeps on for active duty when you come by."
    Meanwhile, several joltik swing over to Emma's hair, chirping. They seem to find her comfy.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-07-20 at 01:15 PM.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Shall we go there first then or is there something else you lot would prefer to do first?"

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right! This is gonna be my first time meeting General Surge! I heard he was awesome!" Russ then stops to think for a bit. "Hm. We should definitely get in some training for me and my mons though. Too bad I'm not allowed to take them out but for combat and healing purposes... wait." Russ looks around the room. "Uh, is this alright?"