New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

MAN quickly gets the drop on the fish, and grabs it, jumping and spinning backwards for a flying German suplex onto the dock!

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[6] AC2 Flinch if hit
    (1d12+12)[23] Normal Damage

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

Due to MAN flinching the fish, Liam manages to catch it.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

"Awesome job, MAN!" Russ and MAN fistbump each other, before MAN climbs back on his position on top of Russ's head. "Well, I don't think we can eat that now... wanna try again, you guys?"

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam picks up the ball before wondering what to do with the fish

"So who wants or needs a Feebas for their team then? I don't want anything for it now but if you ever get any of the Shinx line i would appriciate it if you would repay the trade."

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

The ball floats out of Liam's hand and lands in Emma's. It's mine. Russ, we'll eat when we get to Vermillion. Lets go. NOW!
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-07-12 at 07:52 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

"But isn't it going to take like a day or something? Ah, well, alright, then." Russ gets up from fishing and stores the rod in his bag. "Let's get going now."

7. - Top - End - #127
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Sounds good, Milotic is sorta a favorite of mine ever since my grandfather showed me a picture of the one he had when he was younger," Autumn says, rubbing the back of her head a little.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"You know Emma you could have waited foreveryone to say their peace i mean its not like Autumn carried you though a forest and then kept an eye on you while you where unconsious today is it?"

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

Amelia ducks behind Sylvia after hearing Emma shout. "It's okay Amelia." She permitted a smile to appear before taking Emma hand. "They have a point. They did help you back on your feet after all."
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Emma turns to Liam, fury burning in her eyes. Well thats all fine and mukking dandy! But if you haven't noticed, I just lost my best friend in the world with no idea where she is or how to find her. And I can't even go looking for her because I have a job to do. And so do you. I'm sorry our mission is getting in the way. I decided to stop the fight over it before it started. The sooner we get the egg to pewter, the sooner we can find her and Aden. So shut the muk up, its mine. Call it repayment for failing to protect me. Now Liam, do you have any other concerns, or can we get the muk moving!? She is quite literally shaking. She's even more pissed than when you were on your way to Saffron.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-07-12 at 08:06 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right, we're going now! Right everyone! Let's get going!" Russ quickly grabbed Emma's hand, following the road to Vermillion before she decided to bark at everyone else.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Fine lets keep moving then"

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

The smile fades as quickly as it appeared on Sylvia's face as Emma's and Koga's words echo in her head. "Lets just keep going." She returned Amelia before laying her hands on Emma's shoulders and giving her sympathetic look before her face became emotionless as she turned away continuing down the shore southward. "She's right...first we focus on getting the job done. Then we can get Silver and Aden back." Her voice was slightly colder.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #134

Autumn follows the group quietly, pulling out an MP3 player and setting it to max, her eyes shadowed, Emma would be able to feel the anger rolling off of her like an inferno and any pokemon out able to sense Aura would be more than a little uneasy around her at this point. She already gave off that 'vibe' that she didn't want to be talked to or talk to anyone. That plus the song on the thing could be heard rather clearly, Bodies by Drowning Pool.
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2012-07-12 at 09:01 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien was only casually aware of what had transpired since they ran into their dead end; the young trainer quietly following the group around as he spoke with Yanko through their link, his mind putting all the questioning to rest from shear fatigue. He spent most of the time speaking with Yanko, trying to learn more about the little eevee and its desires, along with its opinions about their journey thus far; having realized that this was perhaps the first time since they had begun their journey that the two would have seriously spoken to one another, and wanting to stall his crash along with the memories of the event for as long as he could. The little eevee even managing to avoid an honest chuckle or two from him through out their talk; alas their little bubble was popped by Emma's yell.

While he had not been paying much attention to what had been happening, but thankfully the ensuing argument managed to fill him in quite well on recent events. Damien slowly walked up to the young psychic, tentatively reaching out to place a hand by her shoulder as he looked up at her with his own dulled eyes in understanding, "I'm sorry," he said melancholicly after a brief moment had passed, before placing his hands back in to his pockets and quietly starting down the road alongside Yanko.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-12 at 09:45 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

Everyone continues on in awkward silence. After a while, less and less people are spotted. Eventually, you realise you are past the docks and are now in the wilds, enjoying a leisurely stroll along the beach. Well, except for the electric looks the two girls were throwing at each other.

Soon, it gets a bit dark. It was about 7 o'clock and you could hear stirring in the bushes. You could either continue on, or camp for the night.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ sighs. "See, I told you it'd take a day. Well, at least we have these sandwiches that your family gave us, Damien." Russ takes out his pack and passes out the subs he got from Mr. Black. "Looks like we're going to have to camp out here for the night. Don't want to pass out in the middle of the road."

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"I say we continue on the longer we waste out here the harder it will be to pick up any sort of trail."

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

"Maybe, but we need a flashlight or something. Don't want to risk walking in the dark. Any of you have one?"

20. - Top - End - #140

"I'm all for going through the night, not very tired right now," how she heard you over the music currently playing from her MP3 Player was beyond anyone there. She seems to have calmed down, and she has, but the music itself hasn't changed in tone, it's all rather dark and/or angry music, right now, it's on Thoughtless by Korn.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

"I rather not push our luck tonight with the day we had." Sylvia stopped to look for a suitable location to set up camp. Her tone of voice hadn't changed. "Don't want to be caught stumbling though the night in unfamiliar territory."

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[10] perception for suitable camp site?
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

Sylvia finds a clearing that should suffice.away from the road, but still within walking distance if you needed to get back fast.

23. - Top - End - #143

"I'll take the first watch then," Autumn says, "anyone else want to stay up for the first watch?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (1d20+2)[22]
    Luck Roll: (1d100)[92]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'll take second watch, then. Me and MAN will." MAN nods on top of Russ.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'll be joining Russ for second watch." Sylvia added as she rested against a tree.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Emma collapses next to Sylvia. She rests on Sylvia's shoulder and ends up face planting in lesbian-ninja boob. Without moving, speaking directly to Sylvia's boob. This is not what I intended. But I'm not complaining.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia jumps a little from the sudden pleasant surprised. "Nor am I." She whispered as she started to stroke Emma's hair and and close her eyes to relax.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien smiled lightly before sighing, it was nice to know that at least one of them would have an easier time resting. The young trainer turned to Autumn as he took a bite from his sandwich, "I'll take first watch with you, Yanko can see aura and so can I so long as I'm connected to him; so it'd be best for me to put that to good use while we can," he offered, some of his previous funk seeming to have left him for the time being.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

Autumn and Damien have a quiet watch, being the early evening. Eventually, when it gets dark, they both spot a strange pokemon watching from up in the tree, but it didn't seem keen on attacking 2 awake humans.

30. - Top - End - #150

Autumn nods, letting Marcus out of his pokeball, "He'll be able to help as well, and he'll have a higher vantage point," she says as she removes the MP3 player, "Keep high, if something comes at us get down here ASAP," she tells Marcus, then she turns back to Damien, "I think now would be a good time to call Rovi," she says, hoping she'd be able to cheer him up, might help calm herself down too.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show