New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep II: Electric Boobaloo

[Cessie's Lab]

"Perhaps Harnel is crazy, I wouldn't argue against that." Cessie replies as she sit down in the armchair in the corner of the room, giggling softly.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Barbarian in the Playground

On the Way
    "She's dying. So...not good."

She goes silent, focusing on walking.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

[The Path to the Keep]

A goblin in a dark blue uniform with a large hood over his face, riding a wolf, approaches the keep. He's got a large bag with him and he's holding an envelope. Once he gets near, he dismounts and knocks on the door.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Lab]

Sakura laughs. "Well, you'd know. You're the one that married him after all." The dryad says teasingly.

5. - Top - End - #425

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    On the Way
    "She's dying. So...not good."

She goes silent, focusing on walking.
    On the Way

"Oh that is sad to hear, to die in such a young age." she shakes her head.

Obviously she forgot that Kathrine must be 60 or older right now.
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-10-22 at 06:49 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #426

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Cessie's Lab]

Sakura laughs. "Well, you'd know. You're the one that married him after all." The dryad says teasingly.
    [Cessie's Lab]

"I wouldn't argue against that, but I'd argue that Adir probably is a bit crazy as well though." Cessie replies with an amused smile.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Lab]

"Adir? Noooo, what makes you say that?" Sakura asks, a silly grin spreading across her face.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Path to the Keep

The door will open and Kirin, a cream colored skinny catgirl with black stripes, will meet the goblin. "Hello, welcome to Mithar Keep. How can I help you today?"

9. - Top - End - #429
    Titan in the Playground

[The Path to the Keep]

"I've got a private message for Councilor Cessie Mithar," the goblin says, waving the envelope. "Can you deliver it to her?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Path to the Keep

Private message for Councilor Cessie Mithar? That sounds important. "I can, yes. I will take it to her right away." If she is handed the letter, she will take it.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-10-20 at 01:15 PM.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground

[The Path to the Keep]

The goblin hands Kirin the envelope, mounts his wolf again and leaves.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Dwarf in the Playground

Keep-message

Kirin will close the door and try to find Cessie. In any case, it's better that important letters be delivered as soon as possible.

13. - Top - End - #433

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [At the Cliffs]

Lyle bits his lip, looking very shy again at being directly questioned. "I dunno." He says quietly.

"More lights!" Henry says enthusiastically.

Apparently reassured, Sarah lands in front of Bastion and smiles up at him. "Aren't you a smiley little guy." She babytalks.
    [Cessie's Lab]

"I don't know, maybe since he gave me a hair enlightening item as a wedding gift without telling me what it was?" Just one of many things really.

[At the Cliffs]

The sorceress smiles slightly as six new orbs of light of all the colors of the rainbow appears around her, slowly starting to swirl up into the air. "Something like that?" She asks, looking at the two.

Meanwhile Sora have caught interest in her mothers lights and is crawling towards her instead. Bastion however seem a great deal more curious about Sarah, not really sure if he should dare to touch her or not. Regarding the little woman cautiously.

[Keep-message]

Kirin will probably look for Cessie in her lab and there is where she will find her eating lunch consisting of a lone sandwich and a glass of milk. "Good afternoon Kirin, is that for me?" She asks while regarding the catgirl curiously.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-10-21 at 07:12 PM.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Dwarf in the Playground

Keep-message

"Yeah. It's specifically for Councilor Cessie Mithar, so it's probably either important or official."
    She will hand Cessie the message.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Lab]

Sakura giggles. "I'm not sure if that's crazy or his very... Adir sense of humour." She says amusedly.

[At the Cliffs]

The two young pixies watch with open mouth awe. "That's coooool. How do you do that?" Henry asks with a grin.

Sarah decides to do her own little magic display. She wiggles her fingers and pixie dust gets caught int he breeze. It twinkles and flashes many colours as it drifts by Bastion.

16. - Top - End - #436

[Cessie's Lab]

"I think those are synonymous actually." Cessie replies, equally amused. "I should really return his favors one day." She muses.

[At the Cliffs]

Cessie opens her mouth but quickly realizes her usual explanation is probably advanced for the two. She don't want to go with the 'magic' explanation either however (which really didn't explain anything) so maybe an example would work?

"I thought of light and pictured it in my mind, see my mind is a bit weird. It connects to this place where these lights and other forms of energy exists." Of course there was a difference between eldritch energy and terrestrial energy but she didn't have to mention that just now.

Bastion looks in wonder at the dust and reaches out to grab it with his little hand.

Keep-message

"Who delivered it?" The sorceress asks as she quickly attempts to detect any eldritch traits from it. She didn't honestly believe it would be bobby-trapped but you could never be too careful within the nexus.

Assuming it isn't she will open it up and read it's contents.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Lab]

"Oh really?" Sakura leans forward with a big grin on her face. "How do you think you're gonna do that? You know, I should probably warn him of your treachery. A woman has to look out for her husband after all." She giggles.

[At the Cliffs]

The two kids look at Cessie for a moment before Lyle speaks up. "I wanna weird mind."

"Yeah, me too!" Henry agrees readily. If having a weird mind means you can do that, it'd be so cool.

The sparkling dust slips through Bastion's fingers. and continues on its way. Sarah giggles at him. He's so cute.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Dwarf in the Playground

Keep-message

"One of those goblin things. He was riding a wolf, and had an outfit on." Kirin isn't quite comfortable with all the different species in the Nexus yet. She's been doing research, but that doesn't really prepare you for interaction with them.

She could stand to be a bit more polite about them, though.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground

[Keep - message]

The envelope and the letter are both completely non-magical. Inside the envelope there are a two pieces of paper. The bigger one is covered in thin, angular handwriting.

Dear Mistress Mithar,

I am enclosing a map of the temple to Dalachrech in Riverside, in hope that it will be useful if you or your associates want to give these slavers their due. The map is not complete, but I hope I will be able to procure a more detailed one in time. With luck, I might also get information about their other temples. I hope it proves helpful.

With regards,

Dipsnig Razortooth, Boss of NO
    The other piece of paper contains a map which shows the location of the temple in Riverside, its surroundings and a limited view of the inside.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-10-23 at 11:49 AM.

20. - Top - End - #440

[Keep - message]

The sorceress would remark upon Kirin's use of words but the letter draws all her attention. The riverside temple, this was excellent news! Now they could free even more of those poor souls that Dalachrechian faith was keeping as slaves. There was no time to waste, she will place the letter on her desk and check through the map to see if it looks legit. Not that she honestly believed Dipsnig would attempt to fool her in this matter, but to check how good his intel really was.

The catgirl don't get any response at all from Cessie whose eyes quickly seem to scan through the contents of the letter and it's attachments. Apparently it really was as important as it sounded.

[Cessie's Lab]

"If I know you right, and I think I do, you'd rather help me actually." Cessie replies with a amused smile on her face.

[At the Cliffs]

Cessie laughs awkwardly, "I'm afraid it's something you're just born with, but aren't pixies born with weird abilities as well?" She asks the two, their mother could do a few things apparently after all.

Sora is now reaching up after her mothers lights making a 'waaa' noise, she wants to be lift up! The mage however seem a bit busy with the two pixies at the moment.

Bastion on the other hand seem rather pleased about the situation though as he reached out for some of the dust so far away he manages to fall down. No damage done though as he only giggle in delight.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Dwarf in the Playground

Keep - message

Kirin, seeing that this is apparently very important, will turn to go. "If you need anything, just let me know."

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Lab]

Sakura laughs. "Alright, maybe I do. Do you have any ideas then?" She asks. This is bound to be fun.

[At the Cliffs]

The two boys look disappointed. Sure they have their pixie dust, but that's normal to them. This is new and exciting! They nod at Cessie's question, though.

Sarah giggles and gives Bastion a pat on the hand before zipping over to Cora. "Oh, you want upsies, don't you? Just one sec." She moves over to Cessie next. "I think Cora wants to be picked up." She says.

23. - Top - End - #443

[Cessie's Lab]

The sorceress thinks for awhile before she suddenly smirks, "What about you borrow one of my dresses and claim you will be wearing that kind of clothes from now on? I'm sure you can come up with a good reason." She says suggestively.

[At the Cliffs]

"...oh." Cessie looks down at the little quarter dragon and bents down to pick up her. It's obvious she is having some trouble with the little toddler as Cora immediately starts to reach got her mother's hair once she lifts her up. "She can be a pain sometimes." Cessie states with a shake of her head.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cessie's Lab]

Sakura has to laugh again. "Okay, that would be too funny. Do you think he'd actually buy it, though? It'd take some good acting."

[At the Cliffs]

Sarah giggles. "Yeah, they can be. I cut my hair even shorter than it is now when they started really getting grabby. It helps a lot." She's not sure how keen Cessie will be on the idea of a hair cut, though.

25. - Top - End - #445

[At the Cliffs]

Her hair is already rather short so the mage just attempt to keep away Sora from her hair. "They get better when they're older" Right? "Though I can imagine wings can make them even harder to keep track on." She says with a glance at Bastion who also is crawling towards her now. At least he was less of a handful then his sister who currently is grabbing Cessie's thumb and trying to suck on it.

[Cessie's Lab]

"Tell him you don't feel right about exposing yourself anymore." Cessie replies with a smile. "Or something like that, you know him better than I do. I could always be there for support... and to see his expression." She says, laughing.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-10-26 at 07:11 AM.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Ogre in the Playground

[At the Cliffs]

"A little bit. It's easier when you can fly right after them, though. I'm guessing their father has wings?" The two kids fly over to their mother. Lyle tries to get her to hold him and Henry latches onto her neck from behind.

[Cessie's Lab]

Sakura laughs along with her. She's liking this plan more and more every second. "Okay, sounds like a plan. We should go pick out some dresses." She suggests, grinning like a fool.

27. - Top - End - #447

[At the Cliffs]

"Yes... he does." Cessie replies, feeling like she have to admit that. It felt strange talking about it. She lets the earth elemental pick up Bastion and hand him to her, keeping away the two siblings from each other as well. "Only one inherited them though." Harnel didn't always have wings however.

[Cessie's Lab]

"I know just the dress for you..." Cessie says, grinning as she leads Sakura to her bedchamber. This was going to be fun.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

[At the Cliffs]

"Then you only have one that can get into trouble by flying." Sarah says with a laugh. "Don't think that'll stop Cora from being a little troublemaker too, though. Once they get more mobile it's all downhill from there." She says, mostly jokingly.

[Cessie's Lab]

Sakura follows alongside Cessie to her room. This is definitely be fun. "Alright, what do you got?" She asks when they get there.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

[Keep - Message]

The map was made by an NO member who had infiltrated the temple and should be more or less accurate.

30. - Top - End - #450

[At the Cliffs]

"They are both going to be troublemakers at some point I'm afraid." The mages replies as she holds on to the two twins tightly as if afraid she's going to drop them. Cora suddenly starts to cry, quickly followed by her brother causing the mage to sigh and the earth elemental to start to wander towards the keep. "Hungry again. It get's better when they can eat solid food, correct?"

[Cessie's Lab Green Room]

The sorceress doesn't answer directly, instead she starts to go through her wardrobe, going through countless of dresses until she finally finds it. Pulling it out from the depths of the wardrobe Cessie presents to Sakura what looks closer to the outfit to a nun then a noble. It's made of a very thick white garment with sewn-in gloves and cloak, the only possibly skin it reveals being the face. "Did I ever told you I was trained to be a priestess before it was discovered I could use eldritch?" She asks with a smile at Sakura before turning back to inspect the dress. "Might be a bit much though, perhaps one of my standard dresses will do."