New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep II: Electric Boobaloo

Forest

Kirin will get up, and head toward Cessie. "Drained. Chilly. Odd. And hungry again. Not very hungry, though. Just a little peckish." She shakes her head. "That was really weird."

Troll chaos

Although Kirin dislikes the noise greatly, she isn't inclined to empathize with these "little disasters," as she thinks of them. She grabs the toilet paper and goes about wrapping the troll in it tightly and thickly; while not sturdy at all, enough toilet paper should serve to immobilize this small thing unless its startlingly strong.

If she can do that, she will pick it up and carry it back into the main room.

2. - Top - End - #842
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Harnel's Mindscape]

Harnel breathes out, and imagines what he desires. Cessie is the object of his greed, and specific things about her.

As always in his mindscape, Cessie is colored by Harnel's perception of her; she's delicate, but powerful, and enchantingly beautiful. For a moment, she'll appear in her natural state (as close as you can get with this image) before her breasts swell outwards, reaching quite a volume.

[Harnel's Deep Mindscape]

The avarition will find Harnel's Greed paying close attention to what's happening where Harnel's conscious mind currently is. As distracted as the dragon is, he doesn't notice the Avarition.
    [Harnel's Mindscape]

"How does it feel indulge into your desires like this Harnel?" The being asks once he's done.

"Excuse me, greed, right?" The avarition asks the dragon. Greed will be able to see that a tiny golden pyramid shaped creature is approaching him.

Troll chaos

The troll, like the others, isn't inclined to be trapped and attempts to bite Kirin once she starts to warp toilet paper around it.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-01-03 at 02:28 PM.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Dwarf in the Playground

Troll chaos

Kirin is bit, and responds with baring her fangs and a loud hissssssss in the thing's face.

And continuing to wrap the little thing up.

4. - Top - End - #844
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"It feels good," he says, and mental image of Cessie glides into his arms for a passionate kiss, her chest pressing against him. Well, the avarition wanted him to indulge, and this is generally how daydreams go.

The Dragon turns towards the golden creature, "That's correct, little one. You've been speaking to me all this time, but I'm glad we're introducing ourselves."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

5. - Top - End - #845

Troll chaos

Despite the resistance Kirin will eventually be able to capture the little thing and carry it into the hall where Cessie appears to have captured the rest of the trolls. "What are these? I have never seen anything like this before." By now the hairy children have all started crying in their language.

"So I understand. Will you tell me about your greatness greed? I'm more curious about you then any other part of Harnel." It asks.

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"What do you think would happen if this was real? I believe you might have an easier time imagine it now." He hears the creatures voice resonating within him.

6. - Top - End - #846
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Harnel lets out a sigh, the image of Cessie relaxing until it vanishes, "I don't know. Cessie probably wouldn't like it, I can tell you that."

Greed grins, "Of course."

He lowers his voice so that he's not likely to hurt the small thigs hearing, as silly as that is in a mindscape, "I am Harnel's drive and desire. I seek valuable things, unattainable things. The keep, the treasure in the basement, all of it thus far has been my doing. His ambition would be naught without me; he would not be the swordsman he is today, or the blacksmith, without my desires pushing him forward."
    Last edited by Halae; 2013-01-03 at 02:53 PM.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Dwarf in the Playground

Troll chaos

"I don't know! There was this baby carriage on the porch, and a note to take care of 'little Tim,' and when I started poking around in the carriage these things popped out!" Kirin places her catch with the others, and begins to watch them to catch any that try to escape.

8. - Top - End - #848

Troll chaos

The trolls have been put down by force cages and elementals, they aren't likely to escape. "That's odd to say at least." The sorceress replies thoughtfully. "Why don't you take a long relaxing bath while I try to deal with these? Not sure why they were sent here though, got any ideas? Whoever sent them wasn't keen on telling the truth." She observes.

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Perhaps, it seems rather impractical carrying around that mass. I find it curious that your sexual desire is this strong though. It seems more like lust then greed honestly. Or perhaps gluttony, you just can't get enough. Even if it hurts others." The voice replies.

"Indeed, few see the good sides of greed and how it motivates us. To always go for more. You seem to have very odd goal though. Having an expanded bust-line of your mate don't seem to be a very important goal. Why not become the best swordsman? Or take more political power?" The being looks curiously at greed. "You see to disagree though."

9. - Top - End - #849
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Maybe it is," He says, frowning, "But I'd rather it be this than theft."

"I've been locked into a pattern, my tiny friend," Greed states simply, "until I get what I want, I cannot move on. And I'll keep pushing until I get it. Afterwards, it's time to move onto grander things."

10. - Top - End - #850

Forest

"Can you remind anything that happened?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

11. - Top - End - #851

"But nothing you have tried works. We have already talked about this, you can't get your desire without some very clever deception. and if you push too hard, you might lose what you like to obtain completely. You must know this." The avarition points out.

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Maybe, but there must be other outlets. Usually greed focus on a lot of things but yours is just focused one one single aspect. I wonder why that is... you must realize this can't go on forever though. Either you must work out a solution or focus on something else."

12. - Top - End - #852
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"I know. I'm getting frustrated, but as long as I keep focusing on one thing, it won't be something bad," Harnel says, looking irritated.

"Sadly, I do not have that option," Greed states, "When I said that I had been locked, I spoke truly. the prime mind as chosen to focus his greed on only one thing, though I've managed to create a few extras. Still, as long as it's locked, this is my sole focus."

13. - Top - End - #853
    Dwarf in the Playground

Troll Trouble

"Thanks, Cessie. The only thing that I can think of is if someone decided to give us trouble, for whatever reason. Or they had gone through this and didn't know to get rid of them properly, hoped that we would." Kirin looks at where she was bitten. Hopefully it wasn't enough to break the skin. If it was, she's going to have to disinfect it first... in any case she heads to the bathroom to pick up and have a bath.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2013-01-03 at 04:10 PM.

14. - Top - End - #854

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Why not change focus?" It asks. "Have you thought that perhaps you aren't changing focus because deep inside you know that you can't get this and you're worried that if you try to change it, or it's full filled, you will turn to worse things?"

"So you're trapped." It declares. "I'm somewhat disappointed, someone of your grace and power were meant for much greater things then this. It's sad to see a magnificent being such as yourself slowly root away in a prison such as this."

Troll Trouble

Kirin can have her bath, but if there is a wound, it might get infected unless she clean it properly.

Forest

"Yes, how did it feel? You infused my dress with liquid silver. I sure hope it doesn't turn back to normal now that you are." The mage comments.

15. - Top - End - #855
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"That's exactly the issue, yes," Harnel says.

"Indeed," Greed states, snarling, "Were it not so, Harnel would be a full dragon, and a leader rather than just sitting idly here in his home."

16. - Top - End - #856
    Dwarf in the Playground

Troll Trouble

Kirin does know how to properly disinfect a wound. Assuming that Kirin can finish her bath, she'll clean up and then go to find Cessie, to see if she found anything.

Forest

"No, it should stay like that. I thought ahead... I thought a lot. I can remember it, but it's kind of hard. It's like this huge... not a fuzz or anything, just... I don't know." Kirin starts to head for the Keep. "It's like everything was way, too sharp, and as a result it's like it was fuzzy."

17. - Top - End - #857

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Curious, perhaps the only solution here is to move beyond that fear. Find something else you can focus on. I have a couple of suggestions if you don't mind. Trying to solve your current dilemma seems fruitless unless you're willing to use methods you're against."

"So Harnel's wife is really the problem here then?" The being asks greed.

Troll Trouble

"Kirin, good that you're here." Cessie greets Kirin once she comes down from the stairs. "I have no idea what to do with these creatures. Should I just throw them out? I suspect they will be just trying to get back to the keep then." She glances at the tiny trolls who now are all under guard by Garn and a few elementals.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"If you have suggestions, I'd like to hear about them," Harnel says, frowning as he goes to sit in a chair that wasn't there a moment ago. There's even a hole for his tail.

"Or at least her desire to resist the change, yes," Greed states, "We still love her, so getting rid of her directly is not an option."

19. - Top - End - #859
    Dwarf in the Playground

Troll Trouble

Kirin thinks for a minute. "Putting them all in a box, and then Garn flying them somewhere far, far away. Take a few turns to make sure they're lost. Set something up so that the box opens up on a timer, preferably sometime after Garn is out of sight."

20. - Top - End - #860

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Wealth is always an option. But not through theft, you're a lord. Surely you got better ways. Or you could go the adventurers route for it. Something else would be political power. Your wife have some of that doesn't she? Why don't you gain some through her?" It suggests. "Just look at the city, there is so much to gain for a person such as yourself if you're just willing to step up to the challenge. All of this could be yours."

"Well, there is always those buttons I gave you. Otherwise you have to take alternative routes greed." It replies.

Troll Trouble

"But what if they starve to death Kirin? Or get eaten? I don't think we can just leave them. Perhaps we could find some kind of home for them." Cessie replies.

21. - Top - End - #861
    Ogre in the Playground

Greed grins wickedly, "Strengthen me then, to make the decision to use them. With such a thing satisfying our desire - slowly - even if the prime mind doesn't want to, I can begin directing things to other, more important goals."

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Harnel considers this, "Getting back into adventuring would be nice, wouldn't it? Fight monsters again, get treasure for it..." He turns over the idea in his head. There was his family to consider - if he got himself killed on a treasure hunt, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself for leaving his family alone.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Dwarf in the Playground

Troll Trouble

"Exhibit A: baby carriage."

Kirin, you don't need to sound so callous about it.

"But if you are so concerned, I could look in some old books and see what I can find."

23. - Top - End - #863

The avarition smiles. "Why should I do that exactly? You're not Harnel and he is the one I have a debt to."

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"There are plenty of people who would want to join with such a charismatic person as yourself Harnel. Your wife among them. You have servants right? Well, let them take care of the children. You just need to be gone a few days at the time. Just imagine what kind of treasures this world could contain, magic and material even unknown on my own world." The creature argues.

Troll Trouble

"Yes, let's try to find more information about these things. Perhaps try to find out what they're saying too. Could be helpful." Cessie replies, already starting to walk towards the library.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'm a part of Harnel," Greed says, grinning.

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Harnel nods, "Garn and Kirin can take care of the twins for a few days, and I have a mental link with Cessie. I shouldn't be away for too long at a time, I suppose."

25. - Top - End - #865

"Yes, but just a part. If I had wanted Harnel to fall prey to his own greed by magical influence, I would have done so long ago. Why would I want to do that now all of sudden?"

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Indeed, I could follow you if you like. As support of course. I'm not much in a fight, but I could provide you with various weaponry if you so wish." It claims.

26. - Top - End - #866
    Dwarf in the Playground

Troll Trouble

"I've seen a few "Beastiary" books. Maybe it's in one of those." Kirin does have some practice in research. She's good at it, she will go through the beastiaries to find leads and then follow them up in other books. Legends, myths, and fiction included.

27. - Top - End - #867
    Ogre in the Playground

"Do you have a reason not to?" Greed asks nonchalantly.

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"You don't need to put yourself in harm's way for me," Harnel says, "But some basica adventuring gear wouldn't be remiss."

28. - Top - End - #868

The little creature giggles. "Surely you got a better argument then that? Harnel prime have expressed an interest not to and I really have no reason to help you."

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Very well, so what's basic adventuring gear then Harnel?" The avarition asks.

29. - Top - End - #869
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hrmph. Very well then. What is it that I can offer to you?" Greed asks, sounding a bit bored.

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Rope, a collapsible pole, a hacksaw, grappling hook, a pouch of rubber balls, a whistle, chalk, parchment or paper, a pot, a bag of holding for any loot I come across, and a ring of telelportation in case I need to make a quick escape." Harnel nods. That last one isn't exactly "Basic" adventuring gear, but it's extremely useful, nonetheless.

30. - Top - End - #870

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Troll Trouble

Kirin does know how to properly disinfect a wound. Assuming that Kirin can finish her bath, she'll clean up and then go to find Cessie, to see if she found anything.

Forest

"No, it should stay like that. I thought ahead... I thought a lot. I can remember it, but it's kind of hard. It's like this huge... not a fuzz or anything, just... I don't know." Kirin starts to head for the Keep. "It's like everything was way, too sharp, and as a result it's like it was fuzzy."
    Forest

Mia will follow to the keep.

"It was a very intressting experiment. This stuff might be very dangerouse not only in the wrong hands. Is there anything what can stop the effect earlier?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK