New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Another Total War 2125 IC

A new year dawns arriving with a flurry of well wishes and resolutions. The people of the world pray for prosperity and peace in their respective nations. However at those at the top of the governments around the world didn't notice. For them new years was just another day where they would trot out the same old speeches. They knew how the world worked and they knew what mattered. Power; and the only way to get power was by wresting it away from your rivals. A new year had dawned but the game went on.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Another Total War 2125 IC

The Sainted Nation Morale +++++ +

"And now, back to the news..."

"Welcome back. Now, for our concluding story tonight is the first live interview with Alsandra, new leader of the recently formed 'Encalve of the Lady'. Considered a false prophet by religious leaders, and as a demon to many." The man turned to Alsandra. "What can you say to these accusations?"

Alsandra was nineteen years old. Her posture was unusually straight. Her hair was kept in a single, dark red ponytail. Her eyes were dark brown, almost black, and she wore an ash colored business suit, no tie. Upon close inspection, a faint tattoo of a line and dots could be seen at her neckline.

"Incorrect."

"Incorrect? That's all you have to say?"

"That's all I need to say. They are simply incorrect. They call caw and grunt as much as they want, it will not make what they say true. I see no reason to concern myself with the lack of approval from fanatics who aren't even a part of my sovereignty."

"What of complaints from former members of your Enclave? Dissidents who stated you were a monster, that you 'purged' those who would no comply?"

"I don't see the need to answer to the accusations of people who aren't even alive any more."

"But just yesterday a man by the name of Adrian-"

"Yes, I had two items on my list of things to do here. One was this interview. The other was to kill an enemy of the state, a man who was going to sell secrets to a foreign power. It's not an unusual practice, I'm just simply more hands on than other leaders, and am more honest about it. He could have simply resigned his position, but he thought it right to attack my country instead."

"Do you have plans to increase your soveriegn territory? Some say you plan to conquer the world. Others call you the Angel of Anarchy and will destroy civilization."

"Destroy civilization? That would be quite a waste. As for expansion, I'll follow the will of the people. If they would have me, I will rule them, if they are content, then I'll leave them be."

"Should the world be concerned of your sudden rise to power? Do other nations have anything to fear from you?"

Alsandra smiled. "As long as they aren't complacent and decadent, they shouldn't be afraid at all."

Australian Naval Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Encalve of the Lady is interested in establishing allies in the region and would like to extend an offer to you.

Titanium Security
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are interested in discussing our relationship to your organization-state. Primarily, we would like to see possible ways to encourage mutual growth, and to make it more difficult for other nations to hire you to be used against us. After all, we are a new, and still misunderstood power in the region.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Australian Naval Federation
    Morale ++++-

In Australia, the new years celebrations have gone past peacefully.
    Of course there was the regular troublemaker but district security forces handled those swiftly.

On the Pride of Seas news channel Barry Windsaw can be seen in a suit giving a speech:

"I hereby thank all our district leaders who have done there duty to keep the Pride of Seas up and running. The city has grown last year and many ships have been sent out to other nations to do business. We, the council of seven, thank those other great nations for their aid and hope to trade with them for years to come. Happy new year!"

With that a great cheer can be heard from the crowd below and Australia seems to prepare for another year of expanding the Pride of Seas and to commence trade around the globe.

The Sainted Nation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Isaac Windsaw greets you and would accept your offer. Let us talk about details of our alliance-to-be. What do you expect from us and what can we expect in return?
    Last edited by Umbranar; 2012-07-09 at 02:01 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Grim (Morale 5)

Another year, another set of research projects. The Grim have never really bothered anyone, they never got out, they didn't get ivited to the nobel prize, but eh.

They're preety well off. The Economys doing fine, the labs are well stocked and funded, and the defences work. They see no reason to disrupt the lives of others, either by war or covert attack. That would be just plain rude. Besides, with all the advances, you'd think people would manage to have learned how to get along better.

To The Incorporated States of North Africa, Titanium Security
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are a small and peaceful place, but we're worried that others will see our lack of agression as a sign of weakness and invade us. We would be intrested in discussing possible defensive contracts.

To The Australian Naval Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    As we live close by in Antarctica, we just want to establish friendly relations.

To Genecorp
    Spoiler
    Show
    We'd in wondering if you'd be intrested in a joint medical project? Heat disease, Cancer, HIV/AIDS run rampant in some parts of the world. Surely curing those would be a noble endevour as a joint project?
    Last edited by Grimsage Matt; 2012-07-09 at 09:56 AM.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Armored Fists +++++

Another year gone by. Each of the different groups aboard the Armored Fists celebrated as they saw fit, only leaving the security of the mechanic beats in the morning to join with their brothers and sisters. Captain John Stone gave a speech to the soldiers before the festivities begun, same as Lisa Taylor, who inspired the civilians to keep on going despite the trouble brewing all around them.

When everyone else was sleeping, the captain, still sober pondered on what he had learned from the various groups leaving in what was left of the United States. Zone 1 would be trouble, they wanted the world, and the citizens were on its way. The EU imperium was more peaceful, but still, they had taken territory of the USA, and that would have to be dealt eventually. There was also information about various groups aboard the globe gaining power, maybe he could secure some alliances, retake what was of the people. Maybe. Hopefully the radios would work.

The Australian Naval Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    “This is Captain John Stone, leader of the Armored Fists, an armored division of the USA. If this message gets to you, we would like to discuss the possible trade between our countries, of course, with the things as they are, we would also like to request your help in throwing back the invaders who have conquered our west coast."

Titanium Security
    Spoiler
    Show
    “We have Heard about your services, and despite the distance between our countries, we would like to request your assistance in driving back invaders in USA west coast. We don’t have much to offer in terms of wealth, but we might get into an agreement where you could take whatever you need from the invaders.”

The EU Imperium
    Spoiler
    Show
    “Captain John Stone from the USA Armored Division talking. Despite your breach of the USA territory, we offer you a peace agreement towards our citizens, and are also prepared to offer a viable trade route for supplies we could both need”

The Shattered States
    Spoiler
    Show
    “Citizens of the USA, this is a new year, and there is new hope, setting aside our discrepancies, we can unite and beat back the invaders from our west coast, reclaiming our territories and our country. If we rally together, we will bring back USA to their former glory, if not, we will not live through another year.”
    Last edited by RadicalD; 2012-07-09 at 02:17 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6

The Dutch Kritarchy and Constituents
    "Our obligations to our country never cease but with our lives."
    Morale +++++ +

January 1st 2125

Throngs of people clogged the streets of Amsterdam and Brussels in celebration, the crowd roared in excitement as some of the most spectacular fireworks were displayed and patriotic songs echoed through the cities. January 1st was a time of massive celebration, not only because of the new year, but also because it was the anniversary of the Dutch assimilation of Belgium. It symbolized change for the better and was an excuse for the easily excitable Dutch population to throw another party and cheer about how great their country was.

Also of importance was that this was the first meeting of the judges this year. In the Court City the thirteen leaders of the Kritarchy sat together and spoke of the matters that most concerned this new year.

"This young woman, Alsandra, of the so called 'Sainted Nation' concerns me. She strikes me as overzealous, dangerous. What, if anything, should we do about her? She is just barely an adult, yet she holds sway over a fanatical cult..."

"Now One, don't be so crude. The Sainted Nation is no cult, simply a young woman with initiative and drive giving the forsaken masses a glimmer of hope. Is that really wrong now? I say we arrange a meeting, she seems amiable and perhaps even capable." the newest, and youngest, member of the court chimed in.

"I don't know Thirteen, I agree with One... She seems dangerous." The nervous twinge in this older woman's voice betrayed her concern for the people's safety.

"Nonsense Two, I'll contact her personally if I must, but we should not dismiss such an up and coming young leader so easily." Thirteen straightened his tie and gave a disarming smile.

"Fine Thirteen, all in favor of assigning Thirteen the responsibility of Liason to the Sainted Nation say 'Aye' please."

Thirteen "Aye."s rang out around the room.

"Wonderful, then next order? What of the Grim? And GeneCorp?"

"They're disgusting."
    "They're fascinating." The Court's twins, Nine and Ten chimed in simultaneously.

"I'm inclined to agree Ten, they seems quite the interesting groups. The Grim have long been a concern, and with GeneCorp now rivaling a number of nations in global importance I'm inclined to bring them up as well."

Nine spoke with indignant anger.
    "We shouldn't even be thinking about this, they experiment on living, breathing people! We should already have their leaders in prison for what they've done!"
    "Brother, hold your tongue! Nothing has ever even suggested what you're implying. They are simply innovators and should be treated with the same respect as we would ask of them. To say such things of doctors."

Yes Nine, you seem to be jumping to conclusions and that is rather unbecoming. All in favor of opening communication with the Grim and GeneCorp?

Twelve "Aye"s echoed across the chamber.

All opposed?

A single "Nay" was broadcast by Nine.

"Well, they can't all be unanimous I suppose. I would like to bring up one last order of business before we break for the day. What of North America?"

We will not bring that up again. All in favor of breaking for the day?

Twelve more "Aye"s.

Another time then.
    The young man chuckled as the other twelve stood, North America would always be a hot button it seems.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent to the Sainted Nation's seat of power, a thick envelop addressed to "The Most Exalted Alsandra, Head of the Enclave of the Lady and Governor of the Sainted Nation" contains a piece of plain off-white stationary reading:

Spoiler
    Show

Most Exalted Alsandra,

It is in the interest of the Dutch people that I contact you. I am the Thirteenth of the Thirteen Judges seated in charge of Dutch politics and, with effort, I have been able to attempt negotiation with you. I would like to formally extend the hand of Friendship to you and formally recognize your sovereignty as the Sainted Nation.

Regards
    Thirteen

Spoiler
    Show

OOC: If you'd rather not RP that's fine, I just want to open up communication and see what we can accomplish together. I dig your faction and want to see if there's anything I could help with.

A simple email is sent to the supposed head of the Grim, it reads:
    Spoiler
    Show

To Whom It May Concern,

We the Thirteen Judges of the Dutch Kirtarchy wish to formally recognize the sovereignty of The Grim and open negotiation for potential projects in the future.

Spoiler
    Show

OOC: If you'd rather not RP that's fine, I just want to open up communication and see what we can accomplish together.

A letter, addressed to Mr. Levitski and GeneCorp, bearing the seal of the Dutch State arrives at GeneCorp headquarters. Within is a pleasant piece of lavender stationary with a matching fragrance just barely noticeable. It reads:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mr. Levitski,

I am Seven, of the Dutch Kritarchy's Thirteen judges, I will be handling correspondence with GeneCorp for the time being. It is the court's wish to formally negotiate for cooperation with GeneCorp in matters of Research and Development. We excitedly await any and all communication.

Sincerely,
    The Seventh Seat of the Dutch Hofstad

Spoiler
    Show

OOC: If you'd rather not RP that's fine, I just want to open up communication and see what we can accomplish together. I dig your faction and want to see if there's anything I could help with.

Uncle Fong, from Bibliography, and Chibi Fong Avatar By Elagune

Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Total War: Broken City (Retired)

Banner courtesy of Nyrt

Total War: Another 2125 (Retired)
    Dutch Kritarchy and Constituents

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

A return Email to The Dutch Kritarchy and Constituents

Spoiler
    Show
    We have a project planed that we think you'd like. We already sent a proposal to Genecorp, but considering that you asked, might as well. As your aware, the Big three health problems of the 21st centurny never really went away, and continue to pose a issue in the modern world. While we understand that the health industry that is geared to "researching and curing" them is a large one, we have questioned their lack of progress with over 200 years of generous funding and medical advances. That, and it's our belief that money is secondary to the peoples wellbeing.

So, the short of it, we're going to be working on finding ways to prevent and treat these problems so they no longer pose a health risk, and to eventually get rid of them. We hope the proposal finds merit.

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

The Incorporated States of North Africa
    Morale: ++++-

It is a day of universal celebration in Casablanca, the end of another accounting year. A time to collect incentive bonuses, conduct performance reviews and begin making plans for the next year's operations. Preferably while consuming a great deal of grain alcohol and 'networking' with your coworkers and friends. There are fewer universal holidays in the ISNA than through most of the world, the Christian staple holidays all but forgotten and foolish patriotic celebrations looked down upon as quaint wastes of money at best. In the Corporate states celebrations fall between accounting Quarters, and none is more important than New Year's. The straight, grid-patterned streets are thronged with workers and their supervisors, while in glittering penthouses and high-rise offices the Corporate elite gather in priveleged groups of Executives and Vice Presidents to have their own, much more expensive parties. None of these is more priveleged, or more wealthy, than the one gathering at the top of Incorporation Place, the two-hundred storey megalith that forms the centre of Corporate Governance within the ISNA.

"Another landmark year for us, Patrick. With the last of the Desert Star plants to be completed in May, and the rest already finished ahead of schedule, we'll have exceeded energy production estimates by 26%. Even with demand for power exports increasing daily, we're looking at a 4% surplus domestically." Ramon Salazar, the man in charge of power production and the most effecting R&D team in North Africa, is an aging Spaniard with short salt and pepper hair who cultivates a strong aura of old-world distinguishment. As is the fashion, he wears a tailored black business suit with complicated patterns picked out in grey thread. "I expect it will have a strong positive influence on the manufacturing sector."
    "Indeed. And with Project Stopgap proceeding as scheduled, I'd call the entire initiative an unqualified success. Congratulations are in order, Ramon." The second speaker, Patrick LaFleur, contrasts heavily with his more contemporary coleague. Rich and powerful enough to ignore the trends, and always happy to remind everyone else, he wears a long out of fashion blue pinstripe suit and keeps his hair long, almost down to his shoulders. He is handsome, with the finest facial features money can buy, and neither looks nor sounds his fifty-six years of age. "What of developments in Europe and Asia? Have we any new information?"

A third man answers, much younger and darker-skinned than the other two and dressed more casually, in a simple sport coat. "The European situation remains unchanged, the area still stable and peaceful. Nothing there should impact our strategy. Asia, on the other hand, is much more interesting. This new "Sainted Nation" is causing a bit of a political firestorm over there, not to mention the endless squabbling about Zone 1. I'm going to go ahead and recommend minimizing our efforts in the Asian theatre again this year." The CEO of Goggle speaks with easy confidence. Everyone in the room sighs, and most of them take the opportunity to sip at their drinks. The news is unwelcome, but not unexpected. Asia has long proven a point of contention for the Executive Board, a massive market too fractured and unstable to reliably take advantage of.

"What about the Grimms and Nameria?" A fourth voice pipes up, CEO Forsythe of the Agricultural Union. "What're we going to do about them?"

"We'll respond to the Grimms as appropriate, of course. I'll open up contractual negotiations, and we'll see if we can reach a profitable agreement. If not, then we find someone on the other side of the conflict and see if they're looking for some help. That situation's going to explode, one way or the other, and we'll be there when it does. As to Nameria, I move that we treat them the same way we do the Americans; we leave them alone, and hope they'll be courteous enough to do the same. The last thing I want is to have to deal with a bunch of religious fanatics." The board nods in agreement, glad to have as little to do with illogical worshippers as possible. "Now, on to infrastructure. Wikus, you're..." The meeting continues, for there is a great deal to discuss and a lot of very expensive alcohol to drink before the day is done.

To Titanium Security, Russia:
    Spoiler
    Show

As the three largest suppliers of combat service in the world, it seems that there is a great deal of room for cooperation between us. If you'd like to send a representative, we here at Combat Solutions were hoping to host a discussion on how we can best employ our collective power to increase profits for all of our companies. Competition only reduces our profit margins; intelligent cooperation might increase them substantially.

To the Grimms:
    Spoiler
    Show

Combat Solutions, Inc is always prepared to offer defensive and offensive military services to interested buyers. We will be pleased to hear your offer, and will give it all due consideration going into the future. While geographical seperation makes a permanent contingent on your territory impractical, we can promise on-demand assistance as the situation calls for.
    Spoiler
    Show

If your previous offer is still on the table, I'll take it. I'm ready to promise that if anyone attacks you, I will divert all available military assets, representing at minimum a reserve of ++ which will be held back from any offensive operations and at maximum a full force of ++++, to attacking them on their home front in an effort to force them to withdraw their attacking force. Is that acceptable?

To The Fenrir Conglomerate:
    Spoiler
    Show

As two enlightened corporate territories unchained by the illogical and counterproductive forces of Nationalism and Religion, we seem to share similar goals and interests. There is no profit to be made fighting each other, and between us we control two of the most important shipping lanes in the world. We'd like to propose an alliance, economically and militarily, to protect both of our interests.
    Avatar by the wonderful SubLimePie. Former avatar by Andraste.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To the Incorporated States of North Africa
    Spoiler
    Show
    We understand. To be entirely honest, we're hoping not to be attacked, but it's always best to cover ones bets.
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC; Fraction name for the comm would be The Grim. Single and plural, half the reason I picked it. And ya, same deals still on the table. And I have a proposal. The Tech, how bout a little something for the Big Three health problems? Sent the proposal to Genecorp and the Dutch for a joint project, and it'll give some nice fluff bonuses across the board.

If not, name the peice of Tech you want me to develop

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10

Morale ++++-

Armored Fists
    Spoiler
    Show
    Captain Stone, This is Commander Mark Sigil of the Australian Naval Federation, we have received your transmission and would like to extend a hand. We could send part of our fleet to you western shore and start bombardments on that area. Alas our ground troops are minimal. Further more, we could get you and your faction out of the country if you like. We have to adjust our a couple of the ship to do so. I`ll understand if you`d rather stay and defend you country, in that case we will try to help in any way we can.

The Grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    We hold no grudge against your people and would keep like to keep it that way.
    Last edited by Umbranar; 2012-07-09 at 03:27 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

[b]russia
    morale:+++[/spoiler]

to the world
    the new russian empire would like to state that for a price, we are willing to supply you mercenaries for all your warfare and security needs

to the grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    if you are agreed we could send a legion of our finest shocktroops to help defend your installations

to titanium security, north africa
    Spoiler
    Show
    i shall send the general of the 3rd legion to meet with you

to armored fists
    Spoiler
    Show
    for a price we would be willing to send a contigent of our paratroop battalion to help you reclaim your western shores

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Swiss Federation
    Morale: +++++

A new year dawns. The Federal council meets for the first time this year, to congratulate Chairman Arthur Wessel for this reappointment to the office, and begin the busy work of ruling a nation. This year has seen another significant rise in GDP, to which the government responds by cutting national taxes a full 20%, announced on Christmas day to the applause of the people.

The Swiss military stands on guard, training with usual fervour for a nation which has not seen armed conflict in over three-hundred. But perhaps now is the year, when the Swiss people are called to lay down their lives in defence of their country. Only time will tell.

To Gene-Corp [+++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The Swiss Confederation wishes to extend to you an offer of friendship, that our people might might benefit from our mutual support of one another. We propose as a first step, a reduction on the tariffs on trade between our lands."

To The Fourth Reich [+++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The Swiss Confederation wishes to extend to you an offer of friendship. We propose as a first step, reducing the tariffs on trade between our lands, that we might both benefit from each others prosperity."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-07-09 at 05:10 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Gene Corp
    Morale- ++++

Rikard chuckled as he stepped into the conference room- predictably dark and foreboding. Director Ko-shen was so... melodramatic at times. Taking his seat, slowly the conversations around the room began to die out. His bright blue eyes met with the dark brown of the director and he cleared his throat.

"By measure 13, I hereby order this meeting of the board to be in session. Is there anything new to report?" the polish man spoke clear English, and there was a shuffling of papers as several folders were opened.

Each of the members glanced at each other, and as the meeting began, Rickard sighed. Reports of quarterly shifts up and down didn't really interest him- and they knew that. Still he had to put on the appearance that he cared if his company was making money. Suddenly Helen Colaro, Director of the Old Europe branch made a statement that took his attention.

"Say again Ms. Colaro?"
    he inquired politely.

"We are planning an Expo, starting next month, to try to attract new customers. " she repeated "We'll be holding it in the city of Warsaw at the Levitski Memorial Convention Center."

"An excellent idea" Rikard smirked and sat back in his chair, waving a hand for the other directors to continue. His mind began churning, working to come up with interesting ideas to attract as many customers as possible. Hopefully it would be a hit. He nodded absentmindedly as his underlings continued to talk about... something. There would be many invitations to write up this evening...

To ALL Nations and Corporations
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the coming month (Next turn) the first annual GeneCorp expo will be held in the Levitski Memorial Convention Center in Warsaw. We will have on display some of our latest additions to GeneCorps set of Biochemical alterations and other wonders. Afterwords a gala will be held at my personal estate, where food and dance will be held by all!

Also, as a special note, for any nation that decides to donate a small amount (-econ) to the GeneCorp charity fund for the less fortunate, their names will be added to the Wall of Generosity, as well as receiving a life long discount for all purchases from my company.

Waiting your response respectfully,

CEO Rikard Levitski.

The Grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would love to have the opportunity to help the people of the world in need. What exactly do you have in mind?

CEO Rikard Levitski

Dutchy Kritarchy
    Spoiler
    Show
    Honored The Seventh Seat of the Dutch Hofstad,

We would be very interested in perhaps establishing a contract to work together, to research and develop new strides forwards.

CEO Rikard Levitski

Swiss Federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    We do not wish to offend, but we are a true pure corporation and have no sovereign lands outside of the private property we own. We would graciously accept a reduction in taxation on goods traded on your land, in return increasing the trade done in your territory.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To Genecorp
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have a project planed that we think you'd like. As your aware, the Big three health problems of the 21st centurny never really went away, and continue to pose a issue in the modern world. While we understand that the health industry that is geared to "researching and curing" them is a large one, we have questioned their lack of progress with over 200 years of generous funding and medical advances. That, and it's our belief that money is secondary to the peoples wellbeing.

So, the short of it, we're going to be working on finding ways to prevent and treat these problems so they no longer pose a health risk, and to eventually get rid of them.

We send the proposal to you, as you are the best in gentics, which will of nessecity comprise the bulk of this. We also have decent medical labs, and wish to leave our negative reputation behind us.

To Russia
    Spoiler
    Show
    If this is about Russian claims to antarctica, we would like to remind you that we paid for the land decades ago. However, as you have the guns, what are you asking? However, we are currently thinking of North Africa for security. However, we will admit that part of this is beacuse Russia is often.... percives as a little agressive. There is a medical project we're proposing to Genecorp. It has no millitary applications, but would have profound benifits to all levels of socity.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Sainted Nation Morale +++++ +

Spoiler
    Show
    We feel extremely fortunate that you're interested in a partnership. Our interests with Australia are twofold right now. The first is a mutual defense treaty. We believe you to be a leading military power in the region, while our own reputation of counter-intelligence and espionage is not unfounded. Between the two there will be little to fear.

Our second interest is more economical. As it stands our two nations can take control of trade in the Indian Ocean. With monitoring all ocean based trade amonst East Africa, South Asia, and Southeast Asia, both our economies will prosper, and we'll gain an economic advantage to secure our influence in the region.

Dutch Kritarchy
    Spoiler
    Show
    We thank you for recognizing our sovereignty, and accept your invitation of friendship. I am quite curious as to what your interests are with my nation? Is there anything specific you are interested in, or are we just keeping one another in the backs of our minds for when it counts?

With love,

Alsandra

Forum Explorer
    Spoiler
    Show
    What are the conditions of South Africa, Madagascar, and India?

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Grim

To the Sainted Nation
    Spoiler
    Show

To Tev'Thane Alsandra,

I've heard rumors about you. Heard that a psionics divsion helped make you. Heard that you might be a little more then advanced in that regard. Want to compare notes sometime?

respectfully,

Sage MENTAL.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

russia
    morale:+++

to the grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    this has nothing to do with our claim to the antarctic. if we felt like it we could easilly take it by force, but its not a top priority by any means. we respect your decision to go with north africa

to gene corp
    Spoiler
    Show
    you can certainly expect some funds to be transferred your way. the exact amount will be determined later

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To Russia
    Spoiler
    Show
    We could go with you, nothings finalized yet (Deals only for when someone attacks me after all). We just want don't want to get assimlated.

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

russia

to the grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    of course we wont assimilate you. unless of course you flake on any future deals we make. i am loyal only to paying customers

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Morale ++++-

The Grim:
    Spoiler
    Show

Excellent. This contract is acceptable to us, and we will make an announcement of it in a bid to discourage other nations from threatening you in the future as soon as you send the payment. May this lead to profit and security for both of our organizations. As for the technology, we'd be hoping for something a little more... Proprietary than that. Of course, we don't want you to have to delay such valuable life-saving research on our behalf, so why don't we simply call it an IOU for now, to be collected at some point in the future?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry about the name goof; I'll do it right from now on.

Russia:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We're glad that you're willing to hear our proposal. Once we hear back from Titanium we can start the summit. May these talks lead to profit and stability.

Gene-Corp:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mr Ramon Salazar responds to your invitation on behalf of the ISNA. He will be happy to attend the expo, and looks forwards to seeing Gene-Corp's scientific advances firsthand. He would also like to remind you that, as one of the world's leading energy producers, GE Africa is always happy to host high-grade research sites, especially those with significant energy consumption. The Incorporated States are always happy to build business ties with successful and upstanding corporations such as yourself, and we would be pleased to host a Gene-Corp office within our territory.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

GenCorp
    Morale: ++++

The Grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    If we are putting in the majority of the work then I'm not sure what reason we would have to put your name on the work. Are you perhaps offering to provide funding as well as the offered labs?

Russia
    Spoiler
    Show
    We thank you for your future contribution.

ISNA
    Spoiler
    Show
    We happily will accept you into the expo, and your offer to expand our operations in your area. We would also accept any funding you throw our way in return for sharing the first prototypes with you. Also, if you have a specific project in mind, perhaps we could help.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To genecorp
    Spoiler
    Show
    We're plaing to contribute ++++- Research to the project. However, by the mojority of the work, we ment that we recognize that your the world leaders in genitics. Therefore, you know more on the topic then we do. So, while we're working on it, we do realize that your people are more skilled in this matter.

Spoiler
    Show
    We do have one small request for the contract. The payment of ++++ t.Econ is durning conflicts. Durning peace, it's ++ as a retainer. This is to let us expand our works a bit.

To Russia
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have a propsal for you.
    I'll send a PM later.

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Hyperion Inc.
    Morale ++++-

At top of a spire which marks the highest point of the floating city a small office housed a single occupant. Lost in thought he gazed out at the ocean until finally he drew a pen from his desk and wrote a single missive.

To the Sainted Nation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lady Alsandra,

I have watched your recent interview, and I do believe there are things we could discuss about our two nation's place in the world. Would you be willing to meet with one of my people?

CEO Thompson

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Armored Fists +++++

Russia
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would be interested in your aid, but this price you mention, what is it that you need?

Spoiler
    Show
    Commander Mark Sigil, it is a pleasure to hear that you will help us in our crusade to reclaim our land. Your naval fleet will be more than enough; my troops will take care of any ground troops holed in the region. As for your offer, we would gladly accept it, be it not that we have a duty to our country. Even though we count with few of our Armor, we would be willing to sent you an Armored Fist to your country if you so needed.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Sainted Nation Morale +++++ +

Grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    Perhaps. We are curious to see how your nation shapes up, and what contributions you make to the world first.

Hyperion Inc
    Spoiler
    Show
    We'll accept a representation. We are eager to see what you have to say.

Forum Explorer
    Spoiler
    Show
    Another question. I saw in the rules that the only secure messages you can have is if you use up a VIP for the turn. Do both sides have to use up a VIP or does only one have to? Can we have a "private meeting" that mechanically counts as regular messages if I don't want to use up a VIP?

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

russia[3]

to genecorp
    Spoiler
    Show
    expect [++] econ the 1st 6 months and more the next

to the grim
    Spoiler
    Show
    very well

to the armored fists
    Spoiler
    Show
    [++] temp econ for [+-] of my MIL is normally my standard asking price for this kind of work. however if you have something else to offer me i will consider it
    Last edited by oblivion6; 2012-07-10 at 09:32 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

Morale ++++-

The Grim:
    Spoiler
    Show

That is acceptable. After all, it's not unreasonable to pay less for simply the threat of our services than for our employees to put their lives on the line.

Gene-Corp:
    Spoiler
    Show

Excellent! We are always pleased to host a succesful and well-managed business such as yourselves. At this time we have no particular requirement for bioengineering projects, but we will certainly keep you in mind for any such requirements we may have in the future. As to such economic arrangements... Our charters do not make room for charitable donations, but we would certainly consider making a significant investment in your organization in exchange for early and easy access to your future developments.
    Spoiler
    Show

Say, a temporary transfer of ++ Economy (yours to use for one turn), in exchange for access to prototype technologies developed in the next few turns? I'm not willing to make any permanent stat transfers at this time.

28. - Top - End - #28

The Australian Naval Federation Morale ++++-

Armor Fists
    Spoiler
    Show
    Commander Sigil: Captain, we could take your tanks onto carriers and start an amphibious assault on the west coast. I expect them to think you would come from the east, not from the sea. Our bombardments can clear the shoreline and then our assault air support could cover your advance.
    We have some ground troops to secure and hold the shore, especially with Naval support at the ready. In exchange Professor Leonard Johnson, scientific advisor without the Council, suggested to look through the schematics of your tanks or parts of them so we might be able to learn from them to improve our Militairy or Trade Fleet.

Sainted Nation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Isaac Windsaw: We suggest the following for our trade, we send a ship with some of our best scientists to see if we can learn from yours to improve our ships. In return we can offer cash or other valuables (thinking about temp + econ for temp + research?)

Hyperion Inc
    Spoiler
    Show
    Barry Windsaw of the Australian Naval Federation to the Hyperion. Hyperion do you copy? We are aware of your past struggles and would like to offer a trade agreement that will benifit us both. Is you receive this message, please respond.

Russia
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is Commander Mark Sigil of the Australian Naval Federation. We have received word that you have plans to assist the Armored Fists in reclaiming the west coast. As we are planning with the Armored Fists to move out as fast as possible to do so aswell, we would like to discuss battleplans. In addition head of business affairs, Barry Windsaw, would like to discuss posibilities for trade.
    Last edited by Umbranar; 2012-07-11 at 12:40 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

russia[+++]

australian naval federation
    Spoiler
    Show
    of course. i will send the general staff of the 7th legion to meet with you

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

The EU Imperium to Armored Fists +++
    Spoiler
    Show
    Of course we will accept your peace agreement and will be glad to trade with you as well.

The Shattered States to Armored Fists
    Spoiler
    Show
    While we'd love to be able to just do as you say the reality is that unification will be very difficult. The USA is a long way away from rebuilding itself. Some of us will help you, but the majority of us will prefer to remain focused on their own affairs.

To daelrog
    Spoiler
    Show
    South Africa is very stable and relatively prosperous. It has freedom of speech, religion, and free education. It is a democracy with proportional representation.

Madagascar is an environmental extremist. They've been so fanatical about protecting the environment they've managed to upset their neighbors, ruin their economy, and drive many of their own people away. It is likely a corrupt democracy as only environmental parties seem to get in.

India is a mess of overpopulation. Everywhere is crowded and conditions can get pretty bad. The government and various aid groups try their best but the truth of the matter is that there just isn't enough resources to go around.

Both sides have to use up a VIP. Though you can have meetings of multiple nations without spending more then one VIP each. You can have private meetings if you just want the fluff purposes.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2012-07-11 at 12:32 PM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.