Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 450 of 1033
  1. Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    daelrog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    As you can probably guess, I've been having a bit of a case of writer's block. Should finally have a new post up today.

  2. Top - End - #422
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Nyarai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    No need to write anything differently. It's just a physical reality... that apparently the oWoD rules don't account for. *shrug*

    Good to have you back, dael, and I know the feel about writer's block.
    Welcome to the Masquerade...

    Spoiler
    Show
    River Tam avatar by Strawberries


  3. Top - End - #423
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Strawberries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by daelrog View Post
    As you can probably guess, I've been having a bit of a case of writer's block. Should finally have a new post up today.
    Welcome back. Amy is easy to write for at the moment: if you drop me back to the flats and have me meet Flat Face, I can do most of the work for you.

    "Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

  4. Top - End - #424
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    No worries better that you are happy with it.

    Danielle needs to ensure that her mother is at least somewhat at ease she is trying for normality at the moment it the hope her mother will take it that she is not overly traumatised, and to ensure her sleeping arrangements are suitable.
    That will probably be night for her - unless you have a different way you want to take it

  5. Top - End - #425
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Strawberries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    That will probably be night for her - unless you have a different way you want to take it
    Okay if Amy phones/drops at your house, right? Just in case.

    "Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

  6. Top - End - #426
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Sounds good (if you can get the number) to me.

    The interaction between you and her mother could be humorous - So how do you know my daughter?

    Just don't be surprised if if Danielle is somewhat cold (although likely not overly to Amy), she doesn't want weird vampire stuff anywhere near her mother.

  7. Top - End - #427
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Strawberries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    Sounds good (if you can get the number) to me.
    I've got a plan. Makes sense in MY head, at least...

    Just don't be surprised if if Danielle is somewhat cold (although likely not overly to Amy), she doesn't want weird vampire stuff anywhere near her mother.
    I won't be surprised or offended. Can't guarantee for Amy.

    "Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

  8. Top - End - #428
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberries View Post
    I've got a plan. Makes sense in MY head, at least...



    I won't be surprised or offended. Can't guarantee for Amy.
    Sounds good, character misunderstanding and poor communication is useful stuff for stories, the resolution is also nice to have.

    Direct character interaction might ease up pressure on daelrog to handle everything also.

  9. Top - End - #429
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by daelrog View Post
    As you can probably guess, I've been having a bit of a case of writer's block. Should finally have a new post up today.
    Writer's block is the worst. When I'm writing, I find that I just have to bang through it, and then when I come back to it later, I realize how bad it is and rewrite that section and it's okay. Unfortunately, PbP doesn't really give you that option, but I'm guessing the block is regarding what happens next regarding the main plot (whatever that's going to be).

    Are you trying to get everyone together at some point (i.e. a sort of team) or are you content with leaving everyone separate and working on their own interests? I can see how writing updates for six different people each post can be taxing, especially the history of what each person has done is split up in spoilers across several posts. If we're trying to get everyone together, it's not really bad form to let us know and have us tweak our character reactions slightly to make it easier on the game.
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    Traveling. Posting schedule may be interrupted.

  10. Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    daelrog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercracker View Post
    Writer's block is the worst. When I'm writing, I find that I just have to bang through it, and then when I come back to it later, I realize how bad it is and rewrite that section and it's okay. Unfortunately, PbP doesn't really give you that option, but I'm guessing the block is regarding what happens next regarding the main plot (whatever that's going to be).

    Are you trying to get everyone together at some point (i.e. a sort of team) or are you content with leaving everyone separate and working on their own interests? I can see how writing updates for six different people each post can be taxing, especially the history of what each person has done is split up in spoilers across several posts. If we're trying to get everyone together, it's not really bad form to let us know and have us tweak our character reactions slightly to make it easier on the game.

    The seven of you will be split into two groups once I finish up the last few people's night. Likely I may start up the time skip before Faruq's night is finished, maybe.

  11. Top - End - #431
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Strawberries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by daelrog View Post
    Amy
    You may want to ask someone else for help. As it stands now, roll wits+investigation, difficulty 10, needing three successes.

    The reason it's difficulty 10 is that Amy has no idea which house to go to.
    Fair enough. Problem is, apart from Mike (who doesn't know) and Slick, she has no idea who to ask. I mean, there's her contact in the police, but she isn't going to ask the police for a house in the woods now, is she? (Edit: especially a house in the woods whose owner is a zombie-like abomination)

    I'll roll, I may end up lucky...
    (5d10)[2][10][8][7][5](32). And hey, if she CAN'T find smiling Jack, that's the perfect reason she needs to look up Danielle's surname on the phone book (how many Leblanc could there be?) and give it a try at her home...which was what I had thought to do in the beginning...

    EDIT: not bad...but not enough. I'll wait for your post before reacting.
    Last edited by Strawberries; 2012-11-12 at 10:59 PM.

    "Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

  12. Top - End - #432
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Nyarai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberries View Post
    (how many Leblanc could there be?)
    About 20-30 actually.

    http://www.whitepages.com/name/Leblanc/Seattle-WA

    Seattle is about 1/6th larger than Havensworth, and some of these people live at the same residence.
    Welcome to the Masquerade...

    Spoiler
    Show
    River Tam avatar by Strawberries


  13. Top - End - #433
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Strawberries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarai View Post
    About 20-30 actually.

    http://www.whitepages.com/name/Leblanc/Seattle-WA

    Seattle is about 1/6th larger than Havensworth, and some of these people live at the same residence.
    Shhh... You're putting careful research in the way of my wild guessing!

    "Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

  14. Top - End - #434
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Strawberries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    I have enough trouble with the hunter she thought I don't need this.
    Considering the implications I especially don't need him thinking he made a mistake in letting me survive.

    She kept her mouth firmly shut.
    Oh, thank you very much, Dancrilis. It's true that no good deed goes unpunished.

    Daelrog, I'll echo Amy's sentiment. Guy has issues.
    Last edited by Strawberries; 2012-11-16 at 01:54 PM.

    "Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

  15. Top - End - #435
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberries View Post
    Oh, thank you very much, Dancrilis.
    Ha, what can I say Danielle wants to survive (and doesn't think mouthing off would help her ... or would help Amy for that matter).
    She will also be going home tonight, she would feel that her presence puts her mother at no more immediate risk, and that she might be able to help her if anything does happen.
    Not to mention she would likely go mental without some retention to her normal life, the guilt of putting her mother through that would wreck her.

    I am personally not sure that it is the prince, and not just that Amy was followed from the flats by another who is now setting the scene to drive home a point.

    But we will see ... or I suppose we likely won't

  16. Top - End - #436
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Strawberries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    I am personally not sure that it is the prince, and not just that Amy was followed from the flats by another who is now setting the scene to drive home a point
    .

    Now that you mention it...yeah, that would make a lot more sense. I didn't think of it, but luckily for me, Amy probably wouldn't have thought about it either way. She's still not really sure what Obfuscate potentiality really are.

    "Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

  17. Top - End - #437
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Well not more sense, it makes some sense.

    But it makes roughly equal sense for the prince to follow up with Flat Face and find out if the caitiff was going to cause him any grief, and then when he heard that Amy went out to meet her to decide to deal with it personally.

    After all the idea that you might not be talking to him undercuts his authority, and when he wants Amy to be a loyal member of clan Nosferatu being honest and seen to be honest with her at the beginning is important - he is not just the prince he is also your clan head after all and he was the clan head first (I assume).

    Either is fine and logical (and I am sure that there are many other scenarios - broad and narrow - that I have not considered yet), just depends on the personalities of those involved.

    But I may be way overthinking things.
    Last edited by dancrilis; 2012-11-16 at 04:18 PM.

  18. Top - End - #438
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Strawberries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    But it makes roughly equal sense for the prince to follow up with Flat Face and find out if the caitiff was going to cause him any grief, and then when he heard that Amy went out to meet her to decide to deal with it personally.
    Oh, yes, that was all Amy wondering. I was referring more to this bit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberries View Post
    What the hell? You were the one to have her sleep at the Flats yesterday, and all of a sudden that's not cool with you anymore?
    which, well... was pretty much my gut reaction as well.

    I am the Queen of misunderstanding and overthinking stuff, though, so... it may also be entirely my issue.

    "Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

  19. Top - End - #439
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberries View Post
    What the hell? You were the one to have her sleep at the Flats yesterday, and all of a sudden that's not cool with you anymore?
    Well my take on that would be that he didn't want her going home and blabbing without him having time to prepare.
    So she gets one day at the flats, one night to not indicate to Flat Face that they would be better with her dead, and then booted out the door to make her own way now that contingencies are in place.

    Simplest contingency I can think of is animals watching her so that when she dies they can track her killer from high in the sky, and a dominate command on her mother to avoid bad behaviour.
    But many others from home/phone bugging to neighbours controlled to watch her etc all would be fairly simple for the prince to setup if he wanted, and as it leads to the hunter he could put Al in charge if is without even having to bother doing it himself or asking any favours.

    But who knows how a five hundred year old creature of the night thinks.
    Last edited by dancrilis; 2012-11-16 at 05:27 PM.

  20. Top - End - #440
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Nyarai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC



    Jean may wish to review the list.

    Also, dancrilis, I would strongly advise against going home. Thirty-six hours have passed since she encountered Jackal. In that time period, a clever hunter could devise a plan to kill the Leblancs (and get away clean) with five common household items.
    Welcome to the Masquerade...

    Spoiler
    Show
    River Tam avatar by Strawberries


  21. Top - End - #441
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    There is a lot to be logically said for her going to Amy's and setting up a new partial life there meeting up with her mother the following night and spinning a story to explain moving out ... largely that story would be that she doesn't feel safe in the neighbourhood.
    It would also make sense for her to get caught on camera kicking the crap out of someone and then been seen getting on a bus to California, to lure the hunter away.

    But she is not being logical (not fully anyway), she thinks that if the Jackal shows up he might kill or hurt her mother (which he very well might) and that if she is there she might be able to do something (other then surrender she is unsure what, but she might be able to think of something).

    This means that she could be attacked in her sleep, or her mother could find her dead body and call the police and ambulance at midday, or the hunter could show up and kill her ... or the hunter could already have been there and convinced her mother a monster that took her child and turned her into a monster, causing her mother to join his crusade and start with killing the thing that used to be her daughter (a perfectly good hunter origin story).

    But I have to behave correctly for the character, Danielle needs to go home because she has convinced herself that she had to emotionally to be there for her mother, last night when she was acting somewhat more logically in her shocked state before things had settled in a bit, she figured to move out immediately, but facing her mother she wants to hold on to that connection and is ignoring better plans in favour of that.

    From a metagame perspective I doubt that daelrog is going to kill her in her sleep for this, but if so then he could kill her for anything, polite to the wrong person? weakness: dead, went to a park? werewolves: dead, meeting Amy interrupting the princes plans: dead.

    Essentially anything, if daelrog wants to do that because he thinks the character has acted too stupidly to survive then cool (thought I might query the reason here), if he does it because he simple can't stand Danielle ok (thought I might query that also).

    Ultimately I don't want to play me, I do that everyday, so my characters are nothing* like me.
    *as much as possible anyway I think we all might put a little of ourselves into them.

    To properly enjoy the game I need to play the characters honestly for there personalities, without tailoring them to suit the best(tm) course of action out there.
    If they suffer fairly for that cool some of the game should contain that, and if they die well that is a pity but I can accept it.

  22. Top - End - #442
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Nyarai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    From a metagame perspective I doubt that daelrog is going to kill her in her sleep for this, but if so then he could kill her for anything, polite to the wrong person? weakness: dead, went to a park? werewolves: dead, meeting Amy interrupting the princes plans: dead.
    You've conflated her return home with other minor actions to paint Danielle's hypothetical death as some random act of cruelty. It's not. She's returning to her publicly known residence, fully aware of the tenacious zealot out for her blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    Essentially anything, if daelrog wants to do that because he thinks the character has acted too stupidly to survive then cool (thought I might query the reason here), if he does it because he simple can't stand Danielle ok (thought I might query that also).
    Don't think of dael as your judge, jury and executioner. Think of him as the guy RPing Jack-o-Nines. His goal at the moment is to make Danielle dead, and he'll do anything to achieve it. For Danielle to live at home and not wake up in a fireball, Jack will have to hold back from using those Five Common Household Items (TM).

    To me, that sounds kind of like:
    I will rely on the ST's mercy to protect my character from the consequences of her poor decisions. I will also come off as superior while I explain my strategy to everyone else.
    I'm sure more rascally internet miscommunication is to blame, but that's the vibe I got.
    Welcome to the Masquerade...

    Spoiler
    Show
    River Tam avatar by Strawberries


  23. Top - End - #443
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Strawberries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Okay... I need help from you native-speaking people (Daelrog would be better since he was the one to write the thing:

    Quote Originally Posted by daelrog View Post
    "Amy dear, (....). Let me assure that is working on one's initiative."
    What does the above mean, exactly? What did he want to tell her with that? Because... well yeah, of course it had been her initiative, but she had no orders to the contrary and nobody told her not to, so if it was me talking, the answer to that would be: 'well....duh?' Luckily Amy is not me, but I can't help to think that I'm missing something. Probably related to that pesky "English as a second language thing" that I've got...even if I'm living in the UK.

    Sooo... Help?

    "Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

  24. Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    daelrog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    It was tied into what Amy said. She said she though Flat Face was acting on his own initiative and implied that dumping Danielle at Smiling Jack's was the wrong thing to do. Jean is pointing out the hypocrisy in her accusation of Flat Face.


    EDIT: On Jackal

    I could start revealing all sorts of things about Jackal, including his strengths and weaknesses when it comes to him hunting someone down. However, I don't want to spoil the fun yet. Suffice to say once Amy and Jean are down speaking, the night will end for all except Faruq.



    As I said, everyone post their two week summary with their actions, as well as questions as to how well their actions will or will not work.
    Last edited by daelrog; 2012-11-17 at 02:15 AM.

  25. Top - End - #445
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Strawberries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by daelrog View Post
    It was tied into what Amy said. She said she though Flat Face was acting on his own initiative and implied that dumping Danielle at Smiling Jack's was the wrong thing to do. Jean is pointing out the hypocrisy in her accusation of Flat Face.
    Er... we may have a miscommunication here. "Acting on his own initiative" meant basically "acting without orders from the prince, or as far as AGAINST orders from the prince"

    Amy's thought process:
    - The Prince sent Danielle home with is the night before---> he 's okay with her sleeping there
    - He assigned Flat face to show her how things work ----> she is Flat face responsibility and he should keep an eye on her
    - flat face returned home without Danielle ---> as per orders, he should have brought her back home, and he just did it because he is a jerk

    Which of course brought her to:

    -The Prince berates her for offering Danielle a lift back home ---> what the hell, man?

    The fundamental difference was that yes, she had acted on her own initiative (which is not necessarily a bad thing), but FF had acted on his initiative despite having instruction to the contrary. Hope what I said makes sense to you.

    EDIT: I'll post IC anyway, it doesn't impact Amy's reaction.
    Last edited by Strawberries; 2012-11-17 at 02:33 AM.

    "Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

  26. Top - End - #446
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    daelrog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    What you say makes sense. However, she's made a few wrong assumptions. Flat Face is not responsible for keeping Danielle safe, that's Al's job if anyone's. It was insisted that Danielle stay in the Flats the first night, but that was to make it easy to do damage control, such as sending the corrupted police to her mother's house.

    Jean is fully aware of what kind of person Flat Face is, and isn't bothered that he acted like himself by ditching her.



    You're right in that it is messed up. It's very messed up. That's the Camarilla for you.

  27. Top - End - #447
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarai View Post
    You've conflated her return home with other minor actions to paint Danielle's hypothetical death as some random act of cruelty. It's not. She's returning to her publicly known residence, fully aware of the tenacious zealot out for her blood.

    Don't think of dael as your judge, jury and executioner. Think of him as the guy RPing Jack-o-Nines. His goal at the moment is to make Danielle dead, and he'll do anything to achieve it. For Danielle to live at home and not wake up in a fireball, Jack will have to hold back from using those Five Common Household Items (TM).
    See I would look at it a bit differently, sure she can be looked up in the phone book (rather then having been already de-listed ... thanks Amy ) )
    But that can only happen if you know her name which he has no reason to.

    After that it is looking for a blonde girl in a city of hundreds of thousands of people, without internet access, contacts in the city, the knowledge of where she went to school, etc.
    While keeping a low profile.
    Some of these he might have but we have no reason to assume that he does or doesn't.

    You mention 5 items (which I am assuming to be a generic 'it is easy comment' rather then five specific items), and maybe I am being dense and not figuring it out, can you explain it to me.

    Ignoring any restrictions on finding her there are other elements, firstly he doesn't know what she can do.
    On a supernatural note he might have encountered movement of the mind for the first time last night and want to be careful about it, or have went up against vampires that are able to disappear at will, control the mind, etc.
    He could also have went up against things that are not vampires and not really be able to tell supernatural apart properly.
    On a mundane note she might have a gun and know how to use it, which might be more then enough concern for him if he was wounded last night.

    Still ignoring that he might be cautious around her or have issue finding her, he can use her as bait himself, if he was following her tonight then he would have bagged two more vampires (or been murdered horribly by the prince, who knows), and he might want to play the waiting game.

    Felix mentioned that he did sit and study first rather then dive right in.

    I think I see your point (or most of it at least baring me being dense as mentioned), but I don't think it requires any hold back on daelrog's part to not kill her here for this.
    I could in fact say that it might be somewhat sueish for the Jackal to know everything about the vampires so that he does not have to be cautious, be able to track someone down in a day or two with only a memory of her face to go on and no connections, and be lethal enough to curbstomp eighty year old brujah and send the sheriff packing.

    Finally there are things about Danielle that you (and she) don't (doesn't) know which could (or might not) play a part.

    Quote Originally Posted by daelrog View Post
    I could start revealing all sorts of things about Jackal, including his strengths and weaknesses when it comes to him hunting someone down. However, I don't want to spoil the fun yet.
    Looking forward to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by daelrog View Post
    As I said, everyone post their two week summary with their actions, as well as questions as to how well their actions will or will not work.
    Do you want them posted in character as a brief (or not so brief) description of events, or in OOC?
    I assume OOC but want to be sure.

  28. Top - End - #448
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Strawberries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    (rather then having been already de-listed ... thanks Amy )
    Ops... . Sorry, I saw no reason for her not to be.

    EDIT: Also, dael... basically because she has high humanity and decent empathy? I KNEW that chosing those wouldn't make me any favours...
    Last edited by Strawberries; 2012-11-17 at 05:00 AM.

    "Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

  29. Top - End - #449
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberries View Post
    Ops... . Sorry, I saw no reason for her not to be.
    No worries at all, just not something I considered it has been a while since I have seen a phonebook so it was not something I thought of (and my house was de-listed as a child).

    EDIT: Also, dael... basically because she has high humanity and decent empathy? I KNEW that chosing those wouldn't make me any favours...
    But think what will happen if her humanity drops and she keeps the high empathy ... fun times all around.

  30. Top - End - #450
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Nyarai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Deathknell Chronicles OOC

    The short version is that, due to Danielle's presumed association with Billy and the three dead girls, Jackal can guess what school she attends. So yearbook to phonebook to phone to knife (to cut a gas line) to any time-delay device that produces a spark. Coffee maker, crock pot, a match if he's feeling ballsy. Boom.
    Welcome to the Masquerade...

    Spoiler
    Show
    River Tam avatar by Strawberries


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •