Default Need help finishing character

Stat Array:
    13/8/12/17/15/17
    Class:
    Cleric/--->Crusader/RKV
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Templates:
    Air element Dragon 307 -> I always end up playing dragon ball z games so why not have elements of dragon ball z. Flying cleric of holy wtf.... = awesome to me
    Mineral Warrior
    Current weapon:
    Mace and light steel shield
    Armor:
    Breast plate mithril
    Race:
    Elan (abberation for template)
    Starting ECL:

I'm looking for flavors of cheese I can't seem to locate. I was going to put feral on this character but it nullifies my air element prereq. Could I get some tips on where to go to make this build a little more melee heavy or maybe even some more fun tricks to throw in. I need a little more wisdom I think but I'm lacking in a few things. Help?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Need help finishing character

There's the very reason you wanted RKV; spend Turn attemps to get more swift actions to power more White Raven Tactics turns. Otherwise, you'd just go Clericzilla, because (Persistent) Divine Power will give you full BAB and you keep your full casting regardless.

What are you doing with 17 Int and 12 Con? On a frontliner especially, 12 Con and a d8 is begging for death. Swap Int with Con. Have a score above 14 in Con, you won't regret it.

A Reserve Feat (like Invisible Needle) might be nice if you want to blast all day long.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

After the adjustments it comes out to be:
    15/14/16/15/13/13 but I need more than that to shine like I want. I was trying to see about items or another overlay that I can load down onto the character to boost it up some so he isn't so underpowered. He takes very little damage as a cleric and mineral warrior and can always get away with his fly and burrow speed but what about having slightly higher stats?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

I was totally open to moving any stats around but I just wanted to see if anyone knew anything that would help me finish this. I am hitting a bad snag.