Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 570 of 1498
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    'Ah yes, I think I can make something out. You say you noticed it yesterday Drayner? Possibly a spy. It hasn't attacked at any rate. I suppose this is why you were asking about cooking birds last night?'

    Raif looks back up at the dot.

    'Seems a little ambitious...'

    Raif Clearsight turns away.

    'Anyhow, Verossa, you must remember when the Cult started out, it was a beacon of hope for many of the dispossessed. In the confusion, many talented and able people, disadvantaged by race, or birth, were able to make something of themselves.

    For the more savage races, they were given something resembling equal treatment for the first time in memory. As traditional rule collapsed, and unjust laws were broken, I recall many of us hoped for a bright tomorrow - when all peoples would stand equal, and undivided by rank, united in brotherhood'.


    Raif mutters 'And some of the more radical even suggested united in sisterhood'.

    Raif coughs and speaks up again; 'I know that it didn't turn out that way, and indeed, I was naive to think that it would. The cult cared little, but for themselves, and a harsh rule of the strong, the clever and the rich followed. But you have to understand the heady optimism of those early days, when we believed that the cult could sweep away inequality. Some still believe it can, or that it might. You have to understand that, if you're to understand the cult's appeal. After all, understanding it is the first step to breaking it'.

    Raif Clearsight looks poignant for a moment.

    'I have many regrets about those times, and my actions, yet in some ways those were the best years of my life'.
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  2. - Top - End - #542
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Verossa looks at Raif. Hard-eyed and jaw set. "I know what it is to embrace something that gives you dignity, where otherwise you would have none. It's not for me to condemn or criticise you, I would probably have done the same. In a way, I did. And so did mother.

    "But, if they ever had a sane intention, they have failed. And they seek to spread their failure upon the rest of us by force. There'll be nothing good for me in the world they'd make. So I oppose them. For the memory of my former companions and the right not to be beaten in the streets.

    "I'll have white hair and wrinkles by the time this is over, I suspect. But I'm going to see it over, and won. There'll always be injustice and oppression in this world. I won't be doing it. But I'll fight for a world in which being able to oppress others is a privilege, not a right"
    Last edited by Marlowe; 2012-09-29 at 09:25 AM.
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  3. - Top - End - #543
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    'You've been fighting a long time, haven't you Verossa? I understand your opposition. I do not think that the cult were ever sincere in wishing to better the lot of the peoples'.

    'Instead they took advantage of resentments, grievances and divisions that the social order created. As long as those conditions exist, the cult will draw strength from some quarters'.

    'Even if we do defeat the cult, something else will take that place, grow from the same roots and frustrations'.

    'I would prefer to live in a world where people are not oppressed at all, where oppression itself is ridiculed. That kind of servitude demeans the master as much as the slave. It may sound like an impossible ideal, but I've been working towards it for some time. Like your fight it will be a long one - I do not think I will survive it'.


    Raif Clearsight gives a pained smile.

    'Accepting our death - the truth that this life is a transitory fiction - is the first step to achieving our goal. To seeing the false truths and the true falsehood. After that, all things are possible - or so I believe'.

    Clearsight thinks.

    'In hindsight, I think that is my greatest mistake. Believing that my truth was true for everyone. I tried to give it as a gift, but, it rang false'.

    Raif thinks for a while.

    'I am glad that I met you, Verossa. Together, the five of us can do much'.
    Last edited by Wordplay; 2012-09-29 at 01:09 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Verossa smiles back, "Whatever you do, whatever you believe, don't fight for it believing your life is a fiction. It is your first and last chance. You're no use to us in Arborea, or wherever you think you're heading. Let us move."
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  5. - Top - End - #545
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    With the day progressing into afternoon, you start to angle away from the mountains, heading deeper into the rolling foothills and chest high grass.
    The sounds of small rodents rustling through the grass looking for bugs or other small animals to make meals of.

    As the day starts to come to a close, you all start to feel a little restless after such an uneventful day, especially after all the excitement of the Goblin attack that morning.
    With dusk starting to draw in the heat only just starts to die down. If it doesn't drop more you know you're all gunna be in for an uncomfortable night.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  6. - Top - End - #546
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The heat getting to Drayner he pulls out his waterskin and splashes some water on his face, almost falling off his horse in the process.
    Once the sun starts to go down a little more, Drayner turns to the rest of the group. "I think we should make camp before the sun is gone completely, it will make it a lot harder to find our way around and to pitch you guys tents. In the morning we can have alook at the map" and Drayner starts looking around for a good campsite.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot: (1d20+1)[20]
    Listen: (1d20+1)[2]
    Survival: (1d20+1)[21]
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  7. - Top - End - #547
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Drayner:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You see nothing out of the ordinary.
    Grass, grass, grass and... yes, yes that is more grass.

    While looking round for a campsite you find three places that could do very well. One on a relatively flat area of ground to the south of you where the hillocks seem to flatten out a little. One on top of one of the foothills, the top being quite even with very few stones and rocks. The last being nestled in the curve of one of the hills that looks as though it was dug out many, many years ago. Unfortunately, over the years the dirt has slipped many times, littering the campsite with rocks and small mounds that make a very uneven surface.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  8. - Top - End - #548
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "We'll this looks like a nice place to camp. I'm going to find some leaves to eat."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Hey D_Man, read the OOC.

  9. - Top - End - #549
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "If everyone is in agreement, I have one suitable campsite. it is nestled in the curve of one of the hills that looks as though it was dug out many, many years ago. Unfortunately, over the years it appears the dirt has slipped many times, littering the campsite with rocks and small mounds that make a very uneven surface. I personally agree with it, we can sweep some of the rocks out of the way so it is less uneven, but it is fairly hidden, so we shouldn't be spotted too seasily.

    Spoiler
    Show
    "Bluff, Bluff, Bluff"
    In-case any want to roll a sense motive.(1d20+9)[14]
    I assume that it does give the most cover from the sky and road?
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  10. - Top - End - #550
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "Oh?" asks Halabur as he's seen hovering a Yew bush with bright red berries. "That sounds okay. I suppose I'll work up an appetite and come back for these delicious berries later."

  11. - Top - End - #551
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Drayner:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes it does give the most cover, although there is no road, you are traveling cross-country.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  12. - Top - End - #552
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    'Yes, that sounds prudent,' replies Raif Clearsight to Drayner.

    'It would be good to have a little more light to see by as we prepare for camp. I would appreciate a little light to study before we retire'.

    Raif takes a swig from his waterskin.

    'I'll refill the waterskins tonight, before I prepare my spells - I notice you prefer me to call them that. I haven't seen any brush to burn for a fire - has anyone see anything?'
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  13. - Top - End - #553
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Eleanora nodded to Drayner.

    "Very well. We will rest here tonight. Shall I take the first watch again?"

  14. - Top - End - #554
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "I'll take second, Sir Dame" says Verossa, putting her back against a tree as before. "And I will watch from midnight. And I'll watch you, until I go to sleep smiling".
    Last edited by Marlowe; 2012-10-01 at 12:30 AM.
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  15. - Top - End - #555
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "Oh Raif, there's a bush with bright red berries. You an probably burn that. Let me pick the berries first."

    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not trying to get food poisoning, I think it's just funny.
    Last edited by Arranis Thelmos; 2012-10-01 at 07:30 AM.

  16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "Guys? Gentlemen?" Verossa's eyes are already half closed. "We have unlimited rations, and I'll be annoyed if I'm the one that has to clean you up after you start discharging from both ends."
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  17. - Top - End - #557
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The next couple of days pass slowly. You ride through countryside that changes little as you pass. More tall grass and foothills. In the very distant south small streamers of smoke can be seen, your best guess is that they are from the remnants of villages that are hanging on even under the treat of war.

    As you approach the area that was shown on the map as where you'll be crossing, you see the defenses that have been built up over the last half a year as the armies have come to a stalemate in this area.
    These defenses are made up of earth and wood barricades almost 20 feet high with catapults positioned behind them. On top you make out other defensive weaponry, ballistas and oil culdrons.

    Riding into the the Coalition encampment, you notice how bad it is on the front. Broken and damaged weapons and armour scattered around the makeshift forges. Wounded soldiers slumped against the barricades or other structures.
    Surprisingly there don't seem to be many soldiers who aren't wounded.
    One that is approaches you, a dirty and ragged looking Dwarf, his beard tangled and matted, his clothing faded and in dire need to a wash and sewing needle. Coming to stand in front of you, he looks up and sneers, "So... You lot ar' the 'Great Champion's ar' ye? Well ye look nothing more than poppinjays playin' pretend in ya momma's back yard." Motioning for you to dismount and follow him he leads you to a crude looking shack.
    On the inside, through the dim light you see maps, a few tattered books and other scraps of paper laying around.
    The Dwarf sighs as he sits down on a bench by a large table, "Well, we were told ye were comin'. We've mobilized all the able body warriors to tha north to help in this foolish push. I'll lose many a good Dwarf, and some of the men that 'ave come to be stationed 'ere." shaking his head as he unrolls one of the maps upon the table, "But far be it for me to complain about how that upperty Elf decides to spend the lives of us out 'ere on tha front lines... Neve' seen 'im out 'ere. No, 'e stays all safe back in 'is lil' brother palace.
    Anyway... I'm guessin' ya wanna know 'ow this is gunna go down aye? Well look 'ere."
    he growls, pointing to the map.

    Spoiler
    Show
    White is barricades, red spots are enemy encampments, black squiggles are the foothills


    "We're 'ere. Those there, they're the Covenants dogs. Mainly Hobgobbos and Bugbears in the southern two camps, Orcs in the northern two. Lucky for you lot they acted the way the Elf thought. When they saw us movin' north, most of the main forces followed, but don't think you're in for an easy stroll, they're still out there. We hear 'em at night, hooping and hollaring.
    Now, what'd the Elf tell ya's that ya were ta do when you cross over?"
    he finishes, rolling the map back up
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-01 at 10:11 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Verossa narrows her eyes. "You look familiar, were you at Greywater Rush? Barnflead? Well, anyway. We have an open order to head west with all speed when the lines are broken, take to the forest, and use our initiative from there."

    She dismounts, and moves towards the map. "Excuse us for looking like popinjays or fops. We don't dress for your satisfaction. And after the Barnflaed retreat, where I and all were reduced to wearing slashed rags and eating our fallen comrades, it pleases me to look as good as I can. I wear what I own, and I own what I wear. And my companions are the same."

    "Are you not confident of being able to force a gap? Our orders suggested otherwise. And you seem to have left your left flank open to the Bugbears and Hobbos in the southernmost camp. Presumably, there's something I don't know. Care to fill me in?"
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  19. - Top - End - #559
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "Greywater Rush? Ahh, I remember that lil' folly well. And no, we cannae 'force a gap' 'ere as ye put it. The orders that came to us was tha push was to happen up north, to cause a distraction so you lot wouldn't 'ave four whole companies to try and get past when ye go over.
    As to our left flank, don't ye worry about that, tha 'alflings hold that better than ya may think. Lil' buggers, but they're as crafty fighters as I've ever seen."
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-02 at 03:57 AM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  20. - Top - End - #560
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    I can never remember which of Verossa's stories is which, they all seem to have the same ending.

    'I didn't think much of the plan either. It strikes me that as commander on the field, you've likely a better grasp of the tactical situation than our elven patron. This engagement, however, is all about strategy, in his mind.

    Still, I'm no military man. I'll leave m'lady Elenora, and Verossa to thrash out the details of the plan with you.

    In the meantime, perhaps you could direct me to the tents of the wounded? I would put what skills I do have to good use. We are to cost you some men, I look to repay you in kind, as best I can'.


    Raif Clearsight looks about for the tents of the most wounded and the dying, dismounting from his horse, and taking his healing kit from his pack.
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  21. - Top - End - #561
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    ((Fair call. The problem is she's telling the same story a different way.

    Anyway, possible squick alert because Verossa's not shy when she gets mad.))

    Verossa blows her breath out through her teeth.""Folly?"" We won. And maybe if you ask around you'll hear some stories of what I did afterwards, and with how many, and in which positions, and in what order.

    "You leave your flank gaping open like a whore's--Like a wide-open thing and then just tell me "Oh, it's OK. They can take it." I don't know what to say about that.

    "Anyway, the obvious thing to do is go around them, but I distrust the obvious thing. Something will go wrong. I can smell it.

    "The daring thing to do would be to drive a wedge between the two central camps, where their co-ordination will be weakest. But it seems we don't have the resources to risk that.

    "The best thing to do would be to isolate one of the end camps--probably the northern, as it's the most convenient from our lines--and hit it as hard as we can. Either annihilate it or make them think that's our intention, then you pull back before their other groups arrive while we make our dash west. Possibly combine this a diversionary attack on the southern camp. But again, it depends on our available powers, numbers and resources.

    "So, you going to keep patronising your superior officer, or are you going to tell her what precisely we have available to work with?"
    Last edited by Marlowe; 2012-10-03 at 01:18 AM.
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Slamming his fists against the table, the Dwarf jumps to his feet, what can be seen of his cheeks and forehead starting to turn red.
    "Yes it was folly! We were under manned and going against a vastly more prepared force in a far better position! And if yea think I care about yea sleeping ya way into rank yea can think again lass, because I don't!
    As for the 'alflings, 'ave you seen how they set up defenses? 'ave you been there when 3 out o' 5 of tha enemy fall before even getting into combat? Believe me, they're in a better position than US!"


    Stomping around the table till he's standing right in front of Verossa, glaring up at her, "And if yea think I'm sendin' tha few men I 'ave left here out in a foolish hope that their lives will buy yea across tha lines, yea can think again as well. How yea lot get past those camps is up to yea, I'll 'ave no part init. MY orders are to keep this line held, and hold it I will"


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  23. - Top - End - #563
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Drayner looks at Verossa questioningly from behind. Slept her way into rank?

    Listening to the conversation more that he might appear he turns to Halabur and whispers, so as to not interrupt the argument... wouldn't want to stop that. "So, Halabur, and illusionist trickery you think we could rely on, I don't the scale of what you are capable of, so what are your thoughts on the matter? My suggestions include disguise, but different racial disguises might be a problem, I'm good, but not perfect." He looks over his shoulder at Verossa and the Dwarf arguing. Shaking his head before turning back to halabur and waiting a response thinking Tell your strategies to your ally; your enemies will just block you.
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  24. - Top - End - #564
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Oh dear...

    Raif can't help but notice the growing argument between Verossa and the dwarf commander.

    Perhaps I should do something...

    Then Raif hears Drayner discussing illusions with Halabur.

    'Hmm...I can alter my appearance quite a bit, and I have some skill with disguise, but an orc or goblin would be difficult.

    I could also make one person appear as they really are...that is to say, turn them invisible. Might we be able to cover our whole group in a glamer between us?'
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  25. - Top - End - #565
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Halabur stood with mouth agape, entranced with vivid imagery until he's shaken out of his thoughts by Drayner. "Well, I have one invisibility spell prepared, as well as two that disguise a person. I don't know for sure how I can glamer the whole group though. Maybe with a little prestidigitation maybe?" He offers.

  26. - Top - End - #566
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    'That sounds workable then...I can disguise myself, and I have one invisibility spell. Between the two of us, that's three disguises and two spells of invisibility. There are five in the group, so we can cast some illusion for everyone

    I think we'd best try and stick to easier disguises...'


    Raif Clearsight looks over at the uproar between Verossa and the Dwarf soldier.

    'I wonder if we should do something...it's difficult to know whether that's a row, or normal banter for soldiers'.
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  27. - Top - End - #567
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Eleanora's mouth twitched with frustration as she watched the argument between Verossa and the Dwarven soldier. Finally, when she couldn't take it anymore, she spoke up.

    "Verossa, stand down. It would appear that we have not the means to attempt the best course of action. I suggest we discuss this with the rest of our companions." She turned to the soldier and nodded, before speaking in Dwarven.

    Spoiler
    Show
    "Thank you for your council. I apologize for my companion, but like you, she only wants what is best for the Alliance in the long run. Your concern for your soldiers is admirable, and has not gone unappreciated. We are both in the same mine shaft,* you know,"
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Dwarven idiom akin to "we are in the same boat."


    She gestured to her companions.

    Spoiler
    Show
    "I too have a group of allies that I have sworn to work with and protect. I know where you are coming from, and I understand. I am sorry if we have offended you in any way. Thank you for your time, and I wish you the best in your battles ahead."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy (if necessary): (1d20+8)[15]


    She rested her hand on the small of Verossa's back and turned to the rest of the group.
    Last edited by Machuchang; 2012-10-06 at 01:30 PM.

  28. - Top - End - #568
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Turning from Verossa and nodding at Eleanora, the Dwarf replies, "Aye, and tha supports are crumbling faster than a rat running outta tha forge. And from tha mumbling back there, it looks like this lot needs a lot of protecting"

    Moving back behind the desk, he goes back to studying the map.
    "When I last took a peek over tha top, that was last night, tha middle camps have tha least remaining in them, though tha outer camps are still only lightly defended. If your lucky, yea could sneak through tha center durin' tha night."
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-06 at 05:48 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  29. - Top - End - #569
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Raif Clearsight continues talking with Halabur and Drayner.

    'So we can hide or disguise the party. In addition, I prepared a trick to summon a mist about us for concealment. If all else fails, I have a spell that might be able to forestall a large crowd from attack. It would need some time to set up, however...

    Have the three of us any further concealments or spells for subterfuge?'
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  30. - Top - End - #570
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "I have a spell that can hypnotize a small group of creatures, as well a blast that blinds a creature while making myself invisible. As well a a Scorching Ray, the most power offensive spell I know."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •