Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 600 of 1498
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Drayner shrugs a little. "I can break something from a distance as well as disorientate the holder, if splitting up even over a short distance would help, I have an ability that allows me and someone else to whisper across long distances, there is my disguise kit, but other races and genders are hard to get right, especially those I am unfamiliar with. If things go wrong and stealth stops being an option, I have a lack of weapons as you may have noticed, and my skills lie in long distance support or combat. So I may need to get out of there quick."
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  2. - Top - End - #572
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    'Alright, it's good to know what we've prepared - just knowing helps us co-ordinate.

    So, it's to be a mission of subterfuge. We sneak over the lines at night. We'll veil the ladies with invisibility, and disguise ourselves as best we can with spells and the mundane. Halabur will have to be disguised as a goblin, I think, firstly because there's no other race with a similar stature to him amongst the Covenant forces, and secondly, because he knows goblin, and we'll need someone to speak for us if we're challenged'.

    'If our deception is discovered by a small group, Halabur can attempt to hypnotise them.

    If it comes to battle with a small group, we should hit them hard, them flee, unless we can take them out quickly. We can use Halabur's blinding spell and my mist to cover our retreat, and we can use Drayner's spell to regroup if need be.

    If it comes to a pitched battle with a survivable group, I suppose the best course is for you two to get off your offensive spells, whilst the ladies pummel them. I'll cast support, or summon assistance, depending on the situation. I'll then close in combat, and focus on trying to keep any wounded alive.

    If it comes to the worst and we're discovered by a really large group, then I suggest we try my spell. If it works, I'll lead them away, whilst the rest of you make good your escape. Once you're away, I'll make myself safe, and we can use Drayner's spell so I can meet up with you'.


    Clearsight pauses.

    'So, that gives us a few options. Of course, they'll be no time for discussing it in battle, and each of us will have to make split second decisions, hoping that the rest of the group will be able to follow along. I feel that it helps to talk about the possibilities first, so that we can have some idea of what we're each planning. For example, if you see me suddenly leading a large crowd away, you'll know to leave them be and meet up with me later'

    What do you both think? Any other ideas? Possible scenarios?'


    Clearsight purses his lips.

    'Come to think of it, I know it's a stretch, but do any of us happen to speak Orcish?'
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  3. - Top - End - #573
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Eleanora listened intently to Raif's plan, nodding occasionally.

    "It is a good plan," Eleanora said, once he had finished speaking. "And while I have no stomach for subterfuge, I see no other possible course of action ahead. Of course..." She smiled at Raif. "In the case of your other plan, I can speak Orcish. What would you have me do?"

  4. - Top - End - #574
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    ((Sorry guys, bad internet))

    Verossa gives the dwarf a long flat look, then laughs. "I believe I could be accused of sleeping along the ranks, but not above them. Anyway, it seems perfectly apparent that the closest you've ever been to Greywater Rush was a case of food poisoning."

    Then she registers Eleanora's words, and feels the touch on her back through her mail, and lowers her head blushing. "Your pardon, Ser Dame," she says quietly.

    She listens to the Clerics words carefully. "The Divine has a good plan. If it works; I'll wear that militarised ballgown. And if it doesn't, I'll be dead. Because I'll damn well not get any of them past me while I can still hold this glaive"

    She gives the dwarf a smile.

    "And that's why I outrank you, brave fellow".
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  5. - Top - End - #575
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    ((Sorry guys, bad internet))

    Verossa gives the dwarf a long flat look, then laughs. "I believe I could be accused of sleeping along the ranks, but not above them. Anyway, it seems perfectly apparent that the closest you've ever been to Greywater Rush was a case of food poisoning."

    Then she registers Eleanora's words, and feels the touch on her back through her mail, and lowers her head blushing. "Your pardon, Ser Dame," she says quietly.

    She listens to the Clerics words carefully. "The Divine has a good plan. If it works; I'll wear that militarised ballgown. And if it doesn't, I'll be dead. Because I'll damn well not get any of them past me while I can still hold this glaive"

    She gives the dwarf a smile.

    "And that's why I outrank you, brave fellow".
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  6. - Top - End - #576
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The Dwarf snorts and then bursts out laughing, "Well at least yea talk like a true soldier lassy. As for yea out rankin' me, well, I'm only a Sub-Field Commander so any sod from command out ranks me."

    Rolling the map back up and popping it back on a shelf he makes his way back to the doorway.
    "How ever yea lot decide ta do this, just let me know when ya want the barriers lifted. Once tha's done yea'll have to move quick, those Orc's and Hobgobbo's keep a close eye out. I suggest yea get some rest and maybe take a look where yea'll be running."


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  7. - Top - End - #577
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    'Hmm...interesting. Well, in that case, we should probably disguise you as an orc, m'Lady, and use invisibility on Drayner instead. With you and Halabur disguised as an orc and a goblin, we can attempt to bluff our way through the camp, and any patrols'.

    'I could either take the form of an orc, or we could pretend I'm a captured prisoner'.

    In fact, the Covenant has humans working for them as well, does it not? If cross-race disguises prove too difficult, we could play the part of escaped prisoners of war, trying to rejoin Covenant forces, which would explain why they've never met us before, and why we've come from the direction of the Alliance lines. It would also give us an excuse to head for Covenant territory as quickly as possible, rather than linger at the camp, as we would argue we needed to report back with our fresh intelligence. Verossa can furnish us with a plausible story from her lengthy experience of engagement with the enemy - some far off, long ago engagement where prisoners were taken, but well known enough for the commander to have heard of it'.


    'Of course, the Orcs are likely to be in charge here, so it would require an Orcish speaker, prepared for a grand deceit....how do you feel about that, m'Lady?'
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  8. - Top - End - #578
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The dame's slight smile had since become a thin, hard line.

    "When I was knighted by my liege and lord, I swore a holy oath that I would always speak the truth," She said coldly. "I should have known that a plan of yours would call for such deceit." She glared at Raif, before suddenly sighing. "However... However, I also swore to see any mission I started to the end, and to protect the innocent. And it would seem that to honor both parts of my code, I must break another.

    "I will be your speaker, Clearsight. I cannot guarantee my success, but I can promise you that I will strive for it." She rested her hand on her blade. "What would you have me do?"

  9. - Top - End - #579
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Raif Clearsight's expression softens, and he looks slightly doleful.

    'Ah, I can understand that. It may surprise you, but I too consider myself a servant of the truth in my own way. After all, I have sworn to spend my life illuminating the truth revealed to me. I say this, so you know I am not insensible to the sacrifice you would make, nor how difficult a decision it is for you.

    You are right to call me deceitful as well, of course. Consider this, if the truth is greater than mortal can grasp, perhaps the only way to illuminate the whole truth is to feign it'.


    Raif Clearsight looks reflective.

    'Light, and shadow. Take away the light, and what casts the shadow?

    However, I digress. As I have said, we'll need a good cover story. Perhaps Verossa can cook one up. We'll disguise yourself, myself and Halabur, and cast invisibility on Verossa and Drayner. If all goes well, we'll be able to sneak across unnoticed, but if we are challenged, we shall do our best to convince them of our story. If that fails, we resort to flight, or if forced, battle.

    I and the other spellcasters have discussed how best we might use our spells tactically for each of those scenarios. If it comes to battle, if m'Lady and Verossa could dash at the enemy, whilst Halabur and Drayner hang back, that would be best. I myself will either fight hand to hand, cast support spells, or heal depending on the situation'.


    Raif Clearsight rubs his hands.

    'Anyhow, that's the idea. Shall we follow our friend's suggestion, and have a look at the terrain we're to cross, before the light fades? Then I think that we'd best get to work on the disguises'.
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  10. - Top - End - #580
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "I suppose it's a good a plan as any, even if I do have to glamer myself as a goblin" Halabur pouts.

  11. - Top - End - #581
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    ""Glamer?"" Verossa look briefly confused. "Oh, right. Knowing Orcish would help. Can't help there. Orcs will have heard of interpreters, though...

    "The Leaders of the Covenanter armies are few, feared, and well known. It would be best not conjure with their names. The Orcs will have heard too much about them. But there are barbarian tribes allied with the Covenant who have their own leaders, much more numerous and obscure little chieftains. I know a few of their names. We could claim to be in the employment of one.

    "Or, we could tell half a lie, and just claim to be spies, returning from a mission.

    "We don't have to mention that we're not Covenanter spies."
    Last edited by Marlowe; 2012-10-10 at 03:14 AM.
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  12. - Top - End - #582
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    'I rather think it's the intent that bothers m'Lady, rather than whether it's technically true, but never mind that now. Alright, we have a plan, so let's get to it'.

    Raif walks over to the barricades and peers across at the land they're to cross.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot (1d20+4)[16]


    After that Raif says,

    'Let's get to work on the disguises. We're going for subordinates to tribal warriors from the North?'

    Raif finds somewhere for Elenora to sit, and gets to work with one of the disguise kits, and their spare clothing.

    'Please sit here m'Lady. Verossa, please direct me in making this authentic. Halabur, Drayner, are you alright to take care of yourselves?'

    Spoiler
    Show
    Disguise Elenora (1d20+5)[23]


    After helping Elenora, Raif waits until it's nearly time to cross, then disguises himself, using the trick he'd used against Lord Belkinstair, and one of the disguise kits.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Cast disguise self
    Disguise check (1d20+15)[17]
    (Spell description says +10 to make a disguise check, I think, correct me if I'm wrong)


    Spoiler
    Show
    Argh! Forgot to add the bonus for the disguise kit - +2 on both of those checks.
    Last edited by Wordplay; 2012-10-10 at 03:08 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  13. - Top - End - #583
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Leaving the tent in a thoughtful silence Drayner also peers over the top of the hill accompanying Raif.

    Before unrolling his bedroll and pulling out his disguise kit, he approaches Halabur. "Well now little buddy, are you ready?" Drayner proceeds to disguise Halabur as best as posible with the time he has.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I feel like this will be a bad one
    (1d20+11)[12] +10 if halabur is using disguise self


    He then proceeds to help/disguise everyone who is to be disguised with their agreement.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have a good feeling about this one though.
    (1d20+11)[22] no magic help here I'm aware of
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  14. - Top - End - #584
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    'Hmm...Drayner, I know we're making Verossa invisible, but probably best if we disguise her too, just in case'.

    Raif Clearsight looks up from applying tribal make-up to Elenora and smiles at Verossa.

    'You're free to borrow my wimple, if you feel it would help'.

    Oh, I'm going to regret that later...
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  15. - Top - End - #585
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Halabur wriggles his fingers and covers them over his face. After a bright flash of light he removes them. "Well, how do I look?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Disguise: (1d20+11)[20]
    Last edited by Arranis Thelmos; 2012-10-10 at 07:31 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #586
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Raif looks up again.

    'Heh, very convincing. Do you know what you're going to say if questioned?'
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  17. - Top - End - #587
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Eleanora gave a nervous chuckle.

    "I don't even know what I'm going to say," The dame said. "Any suggestions? If I must practice deceit, I at least intend to so consummately."
    Last edited by Machuchang; 2012-10-10 at 07:51 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #588
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "Probably that we've escaped from a POW camp and are on our way back across the lines." Golabur (Goblin Halabur) says with a dismissive wave of his hand. "But I suppose the problem with that story is that they might try to impress us into service. We could say we're spies," and turns to Eleanora "That definitely has a grain of truth to it."

  19. - Top - End - #589
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The dame nodded.

    "Very well then. Although Raif was right in that the intent of my vow is more toward the spirit of the law rather than its literal interpretation, it does comfort me to know that I can speak with at least a speck of the truth, no matter how small." She smiled ruefully. "Spies we are then."

  20. - Top - End - #590
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Verossa grins. "I'll borrow the dress if you like. Looks like it would fit over my armour quite nicely. Although how I'm going to come up if a convincing story for how I'm in the middle of the Covenant positions in a green ballgown and a glaive I'm pretty much stuck: "You mean this ISN'T the Martial Ladies Sewing Circle Marshmallow Roast? DAMMIT Halabur!"

    "Also, I hate to ask this; what are we going to do about the horses? If you Are detected, and we can't bluff our way through, they could mean the difference between a get-away and a last stand."
    Last edited by Marlowe; 2012-10-11 at 04:09 AM.
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  21. - Top - End - #591
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "We could say we stole the horses."
    Last edited by Arranis Thelmos; 2012-10-11 at 09:41 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #592
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    'You could explain you put the dress on to help you seduce the guards - taking them out once you were in a secluded spot. It was amazing, you saved us all'.

    Raif Clearsight says deadpan. Then Raif smiles, and says;

    'In all seriousness, as you say, it wouldn't be helpful. Hmm...truthfully I'd forgotten about the horses. I have to say, it might be best to leave them. We're unlikely to slip past the lines without being detected if we ride. We'll definitely have to bluff our way through. That said, they will likely be invaluable if it comes to flight. I have to say, I do not think that I can fight from horseback - I will be limited to fleeing, or perhaps casting, unless we dismount. If we are taking the horses, let's at least muffle their shoes'.

    'As you say Halabur, we'll say that we stole the horses. We don't need to explain why your pony is sparkly, we just need to say we found it that way'.

    Raif Clearsight frowns.

    'Why is your pony sparkly?'
    Last edited by Wordplay; 2012-10-11 at 08:14 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Raif:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you look out over the terrain beyond the barricades you can see four large (but empty looking) enemy camps a few hundred yards away. The way they are positioned, along with the lookout posts, you guess that they would cover a good two miles of the battlefront.
    The spaces between each camp appears to be approximately 500 yards as best you can tell. In these spaces are 2 lookout posts, small towers about 10 feet high that seem only large enough for two occupants.
    Unfortunately you are too far away to make out the numbers the Covenant still have in these camps.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  24. - Top - End - #594
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    OOC: Okay, I should've looked this up first thing. Prestidigitation only lasts for an hour, so my pony has long since stopped being sparkly.

  25. - Top - End - #595
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Verossa frowns. "With the horses, we have a fourth option other than "sneak", "lie", "die in a last stand". Even if we can't outride all of them, we could outride enough of them that we might be able to deal with the rest, and Ser Dame--sorry to say this--depends a lot on Valour.

    "The seductress idea appeals to me. It's not really a seductress dress though, even if I will showing a bit of calf while wearing it"
    she tilted her head appraisingly.

    "Well, cover story. We are, or are working for, the Stoned Crows, a barbarian clan in the employ of the Covenant. The tribal leader is Dieter Fruitknife. I've seen him from afar, but we've never spoken socially. Our mission was to procure a Bard and deliver him to a Bugbear/Goblin tribe in an effort to bring them into the war, which we did" she smiles. "And to ascertain the timing of the dwarven attack, which will be happening just as we turn up, making us the worst spies in history, but I can deal with that.

    "Now bear in mind, just as we are doing this, if all goes to plan, their companies will be moving from south to north to meet the Dwarven push. Right across our route."
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  26. - Top - End - #596
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Raif looks upset.

    'Halabur why was your horse sparkly?'

    Raif looks seriously disturbed, then he coughs, and clears his throat.

    'Hmm...yes Verossa, that sounds like a pretty good cover story. We should probably say that we have other sensitive information, that we can't divulge, to justify why we're not hanging about to help with their defence. It'll be tough fighting through that push, but hopefully it will distract them.

    Raif frowns.

    'I have said before I don't think that it's the best plan...but I think that with the preparations we've made it might be workable'.

    Verossa sells herself short on seduction

    'I agree, let's take the horses'.

    'I think that pretty much covers it, unless any of you think that there's anything else....wait a minute, did you say the Stoned Crows?'

    Raif looks a little nervous.

    'Perhaps you should tell us just a little more about them...'
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  27. - Top - End - #597
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    From further down the barricade you start to hear the clanging and screeching of iron on iron.
    Becoming curious you start to head towards the sounds until you hear a gravelly voice bellow, "If ye ding me kettle agun I'll ding ye useless 'eads! Ye 'ear me?!"
    From the direction of the yelling a very wide Dwarf comes stomping around one of the shacks, muttering to himself and shaking his head.
    He comes to an abrupt stop just before walking into Verossa and looks up, My, aren't ye a tall lassy, even for a 'uman. An' wad we 'ave 'ere then?" he says, looking you all up and down, his eyes narrowing at the sight of four strangely dressed Orc's and a rather chubby Goblin in a top hat.
    Reaching behind him he draws out a large meat tenderizing hammer and starts raising it above his head, "These best be your prisoners lassy, or ol' Duribar is gunna give ye all a good thrashin' for being Covenanter sargh!

    **For those of you who speak Dwarven**
    Spoiler
    Show
    The word "sargh" has a few different meaning depending on how it is used, in this case it means Filth.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-14 at 04:38 AM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  28. - Top - End - #598
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Drayner looks to his friends "Well, at least we know our disguises are above-par" uttering a chuckle before turning to the dwarf.
    "Actually, these are our companians... Golabur is some of my finest work yet I believe, a masterful transision if I've ever seen one, although Golabur helped out a lot more on his part." He smiles at Halabur to show no hard feelings.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Diplomacy if necessary (Hopefully a clearly human accent helps this along)
    (1d20+5)[12]

    It's either this or "we are not the orcs you're looking for" and a bluff check, but I get the feeling one is unlikly and the other is just plain ridiculous.
    Last edited by D_Man_7733; 2012-10-14 at 05:01 AM.
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  29. - Top - End - #599
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "I'm a Gnome you twit!" Yells Halabur, "Do you think I would walk around this ugly on purpose?!!?!" Halabur hears Drayner's comments, grins, and adds, "Yes he is a master of disguise, I am proof of that. He successfully changed this handsome Gnome into a hideous Goblin."

  30. - Top - End - #600
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    'We're preparing for an infiltration mission. This is a mixture of paint and illusion magic.

    Verossa, I think we're going to have to be careful about when we cast our invisibility spell on you - we're going to need you just to keep us from harm as we walk through this camp'.


    'Well then, good sir, ladies, gentlefolk'.

    Raif Clearsight turns to take in the whole group.

    'Perhaps we'd best be on our way now? The illusions won't hold for very long. It took me quite a while to do m'Lady Elenora's disguise, so I think the dwarf's should be just about ready? In any case, it wouldn't be a bad thing if we started across just slightly ahead of their push.

    Shall we depart, then?'
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •