Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 720 of 1498
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    **The map is in post #646 on the previous page. Marlowe: No, you're not in flanking position.**

    The large Orc turns his head as he notices Verossa's movement only to recieve the blade of her glaive to the stomach, causing him to bellow in pain and rage.

    The crossbowman staggers a little when the beads of force impact his shoulder.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  2. - Top - End - #692
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The Orc that's being grappled by the first Elf struggles, trying to shake him off.
    Opposed Grapple Check:

    Orc: (1d20+4)[23]
    Elf: (1d20+2)[9]

    After a few moments the Orc manages to dislodge the Elf, throwing him off his back, turning and drawing his weapon.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 04:53 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  3. - Top - End - #693
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    **Map and Initiative for the second round**
    Spoiler
    Show


    Initiative:
    Large Orc
    Mailali
    X-Bow 2
    Drayner
    Elf 1
    Eleanora
    Great Axe
    X-Bow 1
    Elf 2
    Raif
    Elf 3
    Verossa
    Halabur
    Rope Holder


    Still reeling from the blow to the stomach, the large Orc with the hammer starts bellowing again, his voice getting louder and louder as he starts shaking the hammer and slapping his chest with his other hand.
    Looking closely you can see his eyes glaze over.
    When he finally stops shaking he grips his hammer in two hands, raising it over his head and brings it down in the direction of the mounted warrior.

    Roll to see who he attacks:
    1 = Valor, 2 & 3 = Eleanora
    (1d3)[1]

    Maul + Power Attack (sacrificing 2 points of BAB): (1d20+5)[10]
    Damage: (1d10+7)[17]
    Crit Confirm (if required): (1d20+5)[17]
    Crit Damage (if required): (3d10+21)[35]

    Luckily for the brave equine the hammer comes down mare inches from his body, slamming into the ground with such force that the head of the maul buries itself half it's length into the dirt.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 07:44 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  4. - Top - End - #694
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Now armed with twin swords, one of the elves runs to save the one that just failed to grapple one of the orcs. One of his slim blades goes straight for his heart.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Moving through E9, F9, H8 to I7. Charge is impossible, correct me (+2 attack, -2 AC) if I am wrong.

    Single attack after move action or charge: (1d20+6)[24]
    damage: (1d8+2)[5]
    crit confirm on 18-20: (1d20+6)[18]
    crit damage: (1d8+2)[4]
    Due to a severe personal crisis my activity will low over the next few days. Please be patient, I will be back to normal in a few days. Thank you for your understanding!

    Act well before thinking!


  5. - Top - End - #695
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    **Nope, it wasn't a charge, you had to make a couple of slight turns. Also, you stuffed up your crit damage, you only rolled 1d8 when it should have been 2d8. Wouldn't be a problem, but you just so happened to crit him . Just roll it again when ever before next turn, nothing to hold combat up over**

    As the Orc lines himself up to attack the Elf that had just tried to choke him to death, one of the others jumps out beside him, and with a quick flick of the wrist, slices the Orc's thigh open, causing him to drop to one knee, crying out in agony as a surge of blood pours out of the wound.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  6. - Top - End - #696
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The very singed looking Orc crossbowman struggles to lift his weapon.
    When he finally had it lined up at the young looking figure that hurled the blast of energy at him, he grimaces as he pulls the trigger,

    Heavy Crossbow Attack: (1d20+5)[25]
    Damage: (1d10)[6]
    Crit Confirm (if required): (1d20+5)[7]
    Crit Damage (if required): (2d10)[16]

    The bolt flies straight and true, striking the mounted enemy in the lower abdomen, burying itself in the victims innards.

    **Ouch..... D_Man, I'm gunna ask for a Ride Check to see if you stay in the saddle. Normally it'd be a DC 5, but I'm gunna make it DC 8 because of the force of the hit
    Oops... My mistake. I thought the crit confirm said 17. Show's that I should not make major actions when half asleep . Still need the Ride Check, but only at DC 5.**
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 05:01 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  7. - Top - End - #697
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The arrow burrowing itself in Drayners stomach causes him to grunt in pain, almost losing his positioning he throws an eldritch spear at the last possible moment.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ride: (1d20+3)[17]
    Attack: (1d20+5)[13]
    Damage: (2d8)[11]


    The force of the spear leaving Drayners hand seems to reassure his position in his saddle, breathing a sigh of releif Drayner peruses the battlefield for signs of other danger.
    Last edited by D_Man_7733; 2012-10-25 at 06:14 PM.
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  8. - Top - End - #698
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The crossbowman blinks as his target wobbles a little, grinning until he see's the bolt of dark energy leave the enemies hand, streaking straight towards him.
    Before he has a chance to move, the blast catches him in the face, boiling his eyes instantly, searing his vocal cords so he cant scream. Collapsing to the ground, twitching for a few moments until he lays still.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  9. - Top - End - #699
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The Elf that had been grappling with the Orc rope holder, takes a quick look around, seeing that his companions are free, and able to take advantage of the momentary confusion as the Orc in front of him drops to one knee due to the Elf's friends attack, he jumps backwards.

    Tumble Check to move out of AoO range: (1d20+9)[16]

    He arches over in the air, landing on his hands, his feet rolling over top of him until they touch back to the ground. Standing he makes the rest of the way to the bag that is not sitting on the ground, looking for something to cut his bonds.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 07:18 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  10. - Top - End - #700
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Eleanora grit her teeth, enraged by the futility of her first attack. Reeling back, she lashed out again with her lance.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ride (Guide with knees): (1d20+8)[9]
    Ride: (Fight with warhorse): (1d20+8)[11]
    Attack: (1d20+7)[16]
    Crit Confirm (if required): (1d20+7)[27]
    Damage: (1d8+3)[8]
    Damage (if crit): (3d8+9)[30]

    If more than 10 damage is dealt, Trip attack as a free action.
    Trip Attempt: (1d20+7)[18]
    Trip Strength Check: (1d20+3)[7]

    Spoiler
    Show
    If rolling for Valor:
    Attack: (1d20+6)[20]
    Crit Confirm (if required): (1d20+6)[21]
    Damage: (1d6+4)[6]
    Damage (if crit): (2d6+8)[15]


  11. - Top - End - #701
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The Raging Orc starts laughing as the point of Eleanora's lance pierces his upper arm and Valor's hoof catches him in the side.
    Giving another bellow of fury he raises his hammer above his head again, preparing to strike again.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  12. - Top - End - #702
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The Orc with the great axe struggles to position himself in a place where he can strike cleanly at the annoy furred beast that keeps trying to attack his feet.

    Great Axe Attack: (1d20+5)[15]
    Damage: (1d12+3)[5]
    Crit Confirm (if required): (1d20+5)[24]
    Crit Damage (if required): (3d12+9)[36]

    With a sweeping blow he catches the badger in the rear leg, the blade of the axe digging right down into the bone.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 07:40 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  13. - Top - End - #703
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The remaining crossbowman takes aim at the tall warrior across the field again, hoping this shot turns out better than the last.

    Heavy Crossbow Attack: (1d20+5)[15]
    Damage: (1d10)[10]
    Crit Confirm (if required): (1d20+5)[18]
    Crit Damage (if required): (2d10)[13]

    Unfortunately for him, this shot flies too high, arching over her head and landing in the ground at the edge of it's range.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 07:53 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  14. - Top - End - #704
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The Elf that originally recovered the bag, now armed with two thin bladed swords, like Mialali, rushes forwards to E7, striking fast at the Orc with the crossbow.

    Thinblade Attack: (1d20+4)[12]
    Damage: (1d8+2)[7]
    Crit Confirm (if required): (1d20+4)[22]
    Crit Damage (if required): (2d8+4)[17]

    The strike connects, but the blade slides along the leather of the Orc's armour harmlessly.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 08:00 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  15. - Top - End - #705
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The Badger is maddened, foamy spittle drips from its mouth as it tries to maul the Axe Orc once more.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Badger uses a Full attack action:
    Attack 1 (1d20)[15]
    Attack 2 (1d20)[17]
    Attack 3 (1d20)[13]
    Claw 1(1d2)[2]
    Claw 2(1d2)[1]
    Bite (1d3)[2]


    Meanwhile, Raif tries to recover his position on Filofax, and strike at the orc wielding the Great Axe once more.

    'Repent!'

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ride (control horse in combat) (1d20)[5]
    Ride (guide with knees) (1d20)[3]
    Still aiming to move to G7 and attack Great Axe Orc

    Attack (1d20+6)[10]
    Damage (1d8+2)[5]
    Crit confirm (1d20+6)[25]
    Crit Damage (2d8+2)[15]
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  16. - Top - End - #706
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The backs away a little as the furry little beast starts growling and snapping at him, it's claws and teeth finding his flesh through gaps in his armour.

    Filofax rolls his eyes and whinnies as the badger starts going feral and backs up, ignoring Raif's commands to enter the battle.

    **Raif and Filofax are now located in G10**


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  17. - Top - End - #707
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    ((Guess the crossboworcs did blow a feat on Rapid Reload then))
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  18. - Top - End - #708
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The third Elf knocks two arrows, aiming at the Orc struggling with the furious animal and lets them fly.

    Comp Longbow & Rapid Shot (arrow 1): (1d20+5)[10]
    Comp Longbow & Rapid Shot (arrow 2): (1d20+5)[16]
    Damage (arrow 1): (1d8+1)[5]
    Damage (arrow 2): (1d8+1)[3]
    Crit Confirm arrow 1 (if required): (1d20+5)[20]
    Crit Confirm arrow 2 (if required): (1d20+5)[23]
    Crit Damage arrow 1 (if required): (3d8+3)[21]
    Crit Damage arrow 2 (if required): (3d8+3)[11]

    Both arrows streak towards the Orc, one piercing his shoulder.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 08:59 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  19. - Top - End - #709
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The second arrow however is was not as well aimed.

    Comp Longbow & Rapid Shot to hit the badger: (1d20+5)[9]
    Damage: (1d8+2)[3]
    Crit Confirm (if required): (1d20+5)[12]
    Crit Damage (if required): [ROLL]3d8+3[ROLL]

    And flies off into the distance, missing it's target or anything that could have gotten in the way.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 09:04 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  20. - Top - End - #710
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Verossa shouts "He is yours to make suffer, Hive sister. Others need this one more!" She moves to K4 and strikes at Greataxe Orc with her glaive.

    ((No charge bonus but she does get a flank. Putting that bonus, again, into power attack for +4 damage))

    (1d20+6)[11]Damage(1d10+8)[12]CCR(1d20+6)[13]
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  21. - Top - End - #711
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Verossa's glaive flashes out, slicing the air next to the Orc's head.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  22. - Top - End - #712
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Golabur deftly dodges around Eleanora and yells out, "Hey ugly, feel the rainbow! Taste the rainbow. as a blast of color sprays from his hands.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move to T2
    Use Color Spray against the Orc at I6.. He needs to beat an 18 Will

  23. - Top - End - #713
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Orc's Will Save: (1d20-2)[18]

    As the burst of syntilating colours blasts his eyes, the Orc blinks, shakes his head and then growls at the little snot that cast it at him.

    **Actually... Colour Spray only has a range of 15' so you'd have to move closer than T2**
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 09:40 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  24. - Top - End - #714
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC



    Okay... I need to cool off and eat a Halfling. I'll be in my willow tree.
    Last edited by Arranis Thelmos; 2012-10-25 at 09:41 PM.

  25. - Top - End - #715
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Quote Originally Posted by Arranis Thelmos View Post
    **Marlowe did warn you about spells with Will Saves ... Please don't hurt me**


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  26. - Top - End - #716
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    That's alright. It's all part of the game.

    Maybe it's the dice gods biting back at me for not checking the range on that first.

  27. - Top - End - #717
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    **We all make mistakes **

    The Orc that was leading the prisoners gets back up to both feet, grimacing as his leg throbs in agony. Raising his shortsword he lashes out at the Elf that struck him.

    Short Sword Attack: (1d20+4)[17]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[5]
    Crit Confirm (if required): (1d20+4)[16]
    Crit Damage (if required): (2d6+4)[15]

    The blade of the sword striking the armour on the Elf's chest and bouncing off.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 10:53 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  28. - Top - End - #718
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    ((It's the Blenheim curse! Well, the specific Blenheim curse that doesn't walk around on two legs anyway.))
    Last edited by Marlowe; 2012-10-25 at 10:59 PM.
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  29. - Top - End - #719
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    The Raging Orc lets out another bellowing roar.

    Intimidate Check: (1d20-1)[14]

    Following with another powerful swing from his maul.

    Roll to see who he attacks:
    1 = Valor, 2 & 3 = Eleanora
    (1d3)[2]

    Maul & Power Attack: (1d20+5)[7]
    Damage: (1d10+7)[15]
    Crit Confirm (if required): (1d20+5)[8]
    Crit Damage (if required): (3d10+21)[42]

    Though his fury seems to be causing his attacks to go wild, the maul thundering past Eleanora's face with a rush of wind and a grunt of effort.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-10-25 at 11:05 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  30. - Top - End - #720
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    ((How can he intimidate and attack in the same round? Does he have Fearsome armour? Highly unlikely given a -1 modifier. He'd literally have to have a Chr in the negatives))
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •